Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

New Story: Mutual Obsession

Double the obsession, double the danger! Two women completely obsessed with each other collided in a battle for domination.

Each wants to own the other in body and soul… But who will get their way…?

Mutual Obsession / Yandere x Yandere Part 1

The popular live streaming platform, ‘Tw!tch’, was home to many ‘e-celebrities and many aspiring influencers. Some streamed themselves playing video games, others brought their audience with them on their daily routines, and others streamed from the comfort of their hot tubs, revealing plenty of skin as they did so.

One streamer, [MilkyMeli ❤︎] used a virtual avatar to interact with her audience, which enabled to her maintain her anonymity whilst also using the expressive avatar to charm her viewers.

A charming and sexy anime-style character represented [MilkyMeli ❤︎] on screen, laughing along with the many fans, pulling strange faces at their ridiculous requests, and floundering in adorable confusion when her gaming sessions went awry.

“Really, I need to go and get food!” A teasing and seductive voice echoed out of the speakers of over eight thousand viewers. As enjoyable as [MilkyMeli ❤︎]’s daily live streams were, they always had to end, much to the dismay of her adoring fans.

17:52 [MasterBaiter: NOOOO DON’T GOO!!!!!]
    17:52 [GoldenSpear69: I can’t believe you are leaving usssss ;-;]
    17:52 [littlebean17: SOMEONE DONATE!!!! I NEED TO SEE THE MILK!]
    17:52 [BenDover11: WHERE IS #1?? WHERE IS HE WHEN WE NEED HIM??!]

The virtual avatar slowly stopped moving as [MilkyMeli ❤︎] began to remove the expensive upper-body rig that tracked her movements.

17:53 [BenDover11: WHERE ARE YOU??!!]
    17:53 [BenDover11: YOU ARE BEING SUMMONED!]
    17:53 [BenDover11: WE THIRSTY BROTHERS NEED YOU!11]

[MilkyMeli ❤︎] laughed gently, having read [BenDover11]’s spam, “Looks like my number one fan isn’t here today, too bad for you guys~ haha❤︎”

Yet just as she was about to say goodnight and thank the viewers for watching…

[Number1MilkyMeliFan donated $500!]
    17:54 [Number1MilkyMeliFan: Milky<3]

Instantly the chat erupted, with countless messages filling the screen!

17:54 [GoldenSpear69: OMG THE RETURN OF THE KING ;-; ;-;]
    17:54 [littlebean17: milkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilkmilk]
    17:54 [BenDover11: LETS GOOOOOOO!!!]
    17:54 [BenDover11: the big boss with a bigger wallet is finally here!]

“Ahaha, ooh dear~ ❤︎” [MilkyMeli ❤︎] giggled, her voice endlessly flirtatious. “Looks like I’m in trouble now!”

[Number1MilkyMeliFan donated $500!!]
    17:55 [Number1MilkyMeliFan: Camera on?<3]

It immediately became clear to any first-time viewer why [Number1MilkyMeliFan] was so popular amongst the chat- they could do what any ordinary (poor) viewer couldn’t!

Pull [MilkyMeli ❤︎] out from behind her avatar!

“You’re so generous, but I really need to-“

[Number1MilkyMeliFan donated $500!!]

“Okay, okay, the camera is going on!” She exclaimed in shock before adding, “Really, you need to save more and spend less okay, there is no need for this Number1MilkyMeliFan!”

“Ah, this wire goes here… Adjust these settings here…”

The virtual avatar disappeared from the screen as the chat continued to seethe in excitement.

17:55 [littlebean17: MILKMILKMILK MILKMILKMILK!!!]
    17:55 [RagingDragon: LET’S SEE THEMMM!!!]
    17:55 [GoldenSpear69: My spear is ready to go!]

“Jeez, calm down guys, okay?” [MilkyMeli❤︎] chuckled. “This is only because Number1MilkyMeliFan was so kind, and I’m wearing a facemask to keep my privacy, okay?”

17:56 [BenDover11: NO PROBLEM]
    17:56 [littlebean17: MILKMILKMILKMILKMILKMILKMILK]
    17:56 [MasterBaiter: We only care about your tits anyway]
    17:56 – [MasterBaiter] banned for 24 hours.

With a sudden buzz, the frozen avatar and lively background art were replaced by the sight of a dim room, the only source of light coming from the computer monitor. Rapidly coming into focus, however, was [MilkyMeli❤︎] herself.

The number of viewers had shot up, reaching nine thousand, and if the eager spectators had been together in the same room, the sudden intake of breath would have drained it of oxygen.

Whilst what little that could be seen of [MilkyMeli❤︎]’s face was soul-stirring and undeniably devasting, and her pink gaming headset with cat ears was extremely adorable, the real reason for the viewers’ shock was-

17:57: [GoldenSpear69: HOLY SHITT]
    17:57: [RagingDragon: wtfffffffff]
    17:57 [littlebean17: MASSIVE MILKERS!]

-Her gigantic tits.

Wearing a hoodie that only managed to zip up halfway, her behemoth breasts were practically spilling out, barely restrained by her clothes.

17:57 [BenDover11: fuck each one is bigger than my fucking head]
    17:57 [RagingDragon: I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN]
    17:57 [littlebean17: milk O.O]

“Really guys, I need to go now! I am about to starve to death! Thank you all so much for watching and being so generous today! I love you all!”

Even in the dim lighting, the almost ten thousand viewers could see her eyes arch into a smile. She gave a wave goodbye, causing her chest to sway slightly, prompting another wave of lecherous comments before…

- [Stream Ended]

The moment the stream ended the smile instantly disappeared from her face, all warmth draining from her cold blue eyes.

Her viewers loved her and believed that although they couldn’t see her face, they at least knew her personality and name, but unfortunately, even those were lies!

“Fucking disgusting.” Paige spat, as she pulled the kitty-cat headphones off. “Only thing these degenerates are good for is their money.”

Paige took off her black facemask, revealing soft cheeks, a cute nose, and large cherry red lips. A sweet and sexy face that juxtaposed her poisonous words.

The rest of her body was just as bombastic as her breasts, her waist tantalizingly tight and her hips astoundingly wide. With long legs and an ass you could bounce a quarter off, she was every Tw!tch viewers’ wet dream.

Pulling herself away from her computer after four hours of streaming, she raced to the kitchen. Her eyes trained on the clock; she threw together some refrigerated leftovers before rushing over to her couch.

Throwing herself down and pulling her dark hair out of its overly cutesy style, she kicked her legs up on the coffee table, turned on the TV, and signed into the ‘Tw!tch’ app, quickly making her way into her favourite streamer’s page.

Paige had never understood the idea of love and lust, always finding it hard to empathise with others, that was, until she started live streaming, and she became a huge fan of a fellow streamer herself-

18:00 [CocoNut❤︎] is live!

“Hey, guys!❤︎”

Like one of Pavlov’s dogs, who began to salivate at the ring of the dinner bell, the sound of [CocoNut❤︎]’s voice caused an instant response in Paige.

Without even thinking about it, her hand shot between her legs, to her already wet crotch.

She was more than a huge fan; she was completely obsessed with [CocoNut❤︎].

The fact that [CocoNut❤︎] used a virtual avatar didn’t stop Paige’s constant fantasizing about the other woman.

But whilst these fantasies had started innocent enough, daydreaming about meeting the target of her admiration on the street, they had long since begun to escalate.

Desire and delusion churned together into a deranged and sinister blend inside Paige’s heart.

“CocoNut…CocoNut…CocoNut…!”

“You’re mine, CocoNut!”

“I’m not going to let anyone else have you!”

“I know you want to be mine, I know it!”

Paige watched the live stream for hours, her unblinking eyes not straying from the TV for even a split second as she rubbed her clit and fingered her desperate slit endlessly, sticky white sprays squirting from her spread legs every few minutes.

“It’s not enough, nowhere near enough…!” She rasped; her voice rough from nonstop moaning. Her body burned with a blazing fire that only [CocoNut❤︎] could extinguish.

“Hnnng!!” Paige groaned as she viciously squeezed her gargantuan breasts. The meat sacks deformed under her cruel grip as they were pulled and stretched.

“How’d you like that CocoNut?!” She moaned, her eyes still glued to the TV. Her desire to ravage [CocoNut❤︎] had spiralled to such an extent that she could only fall further into delusion, treating her own sensitive flesh as though it was the subject of her desire’s.

“You’re going to be mine…CocoNut!” She groaned as two shots of hot milk erupted from her engorged nipples, an inevitable result of her non-stop masturbation.

Powerlessly, she collapsed into the couch, her bombastic body coated with a mix of sweat, milk and cum.

“I’m almost ready to make you mine…” Paige whispered to herself as she finally pulled her dark eyes away from the TV to instead look at her phone.

On it, her a huge collection of images featuring a single woman with enormous breasts. Every time [CocoNut❤︎] would go live, she would donate a large sum of money in exchange for [CocoNut❤︎] turning on her camera during her live stream.

Day after day her collection grew.

Scrolling through the dozens of images, she finally got to a few blurry photos. These weren’t pictures Paige had taken of her computer monitor, but rather photos she had taken from her car…

Photos of an unsuspecting ‘CocoNut❤︎’ leaving her apartment to go shopping.

Long, luscious locks of brown hair and gorgeous dark eyes that shimmered and shone in the sunlight. A jaw-dropping waist and set of hips demanded the attention of everyone nearby. Long, powerful legs and a firm, yet plump ass.

She could finally appreciate the full beauty of [CocoNut❤︎].

Yes, the oblivious streamer had taken many steps to ensure her anonymity, but Paige’s singular focus, her singular desire, could break down any barrier.

“Haaa….” Paige moaned, feeling her body begin to heat up again, the hours of nonstop pleasure still not managing to quell her desire for the other woman. “You’re so perfect… You were made for me, CocoNut…!”

“You were made FOR ME!” She hissed, louder this time. Her eyes rolled back as she began to ravage her body with her collection of sex toys.

“I’ll love you every day…Every minute of every day…!”

“You were made for me!” She groaned as she violently shoved a dildo into her gaping slit. The dildo was small and unassuming in appearance but was made of luxury ‘smart materials’. Paige flipped the small switch on its base, and quickly it began to grow, rapidly filling her vagina until it had become a perfectly shaped ‘key’ to fit Paige’s ‘lock’.

With a lecherous moan, Paige pressed the switch again, and the dildo began to retract into its previous innocuous form.

“I’m going to fuck you into my shape…” She panted, staring proudly at the dildo in her hand, “That’s okay with you, right?” She asked the image on her TV.

“You’re happy for me to make you mine? For me to become your everything? You want that, don’t you??!”

In a fit of derangement, she logged into ‘Tw!tch’ on her phone, quickly typing out a message along with a donation.

[Number1CocoNutFan donated $500!!]
    19:31 [Number1CocoNutFan: Coco!<3

She didn’t pay attention to the explosion of excitement with the chat, only focused on CocoNut’s happy and excited voice.

19:32 [Number1CocoNutFan: Camera maybe?<3]

Even as [CocoNut❤︎] made excuse after excuse, Paige’s eyes were as dark as black holes as she stared at the virtual avatar looking flustered on the screen.

“You want to be mine, don’t you CocoNut?? I know you do, so get on the camera, and I promise I will make you my woman in body and soul…!”

Finally, the large breasts that Paige was so familiar with appeared on the screen.

The mask the brunette wore couldn’t hide her identity from Paige.

“I knew you felt the same as me…Megan!” Paige panted, practically hyperventilating from excitement.

“It’s only because I’m in a good mood today, don’t misunderstand, okay?” [CocoNut❤︎] – no, Megan, laughed, her voice as sonorous as the ringing of a bell.

Despite the many viewers asking what happened to make her so happy, she refused to answer, and soon after signed off for the night.

Paige’s TV went dark.

Her eyes, two swirling whirlpools of desire, locked onto a bag she had long since prepared.

Paige had always considered Megan to be hers.

But the mostly innocent delusion that the popular streamer was her soulmate had been warped and corrupted under the heat of Paige’s burning desire. It was no longer enough for Megan to be her soulmate, an equal partner in intimate love. She wanted, demanded more.

Megan was her woman, her slave, her property! Her body and soul existed only for Paige’s sake!

Megan lived close, in the same city as Paige, which removed a lot of the difficulties in her plan.

Naturally, the first step, discovering her identity and home address, had been fulfilled.

The next step was naturally whisking the woman away.

It would not only involve breaking into Megan’s apartment but also moving her somewhere more private.

Somewhere the sounds of their passionate ‘lovemaking’ wouldn’t be overheard.

Thankfully, there were many facilities throughout the city, provided by those of dubious character, that would provide her with all the privacy and security to she needed to make Megan hers.

It was simple enough to find one such soundproofed basement room within a suitable distance from Megan’s apartment, and the hiring process was even easier.

When she had only just begun to mention that she would pay half the fee in advance, and the rest after when the owner became carried away with his misunderstanding, believing that she would be splitting the fee with her ‘lover’.

Naturally, she agreed, as everything of Megan’s would soon be hers.

And thus, the last step was to bring Megan there.

With the silver moon resting high in the night sky, Paige set out.

Her bouncing breasts were barely contained by her black camouflage, with her firm ass threatening to rip through her pants. Other than her clothes, the backpack strapped to her back also looked as though it was about to split.

What it was filled with was none other than the many toys and tools that she would use to prove the depths of her love for Megan.

Slinking through the quiet back alleys of the sleepy city center, Paige moved closer and closer to her target, until suddenly, she jolted with surprise.

At the other end of the long alleyway, just having turned the corner…

Was Megan!

She had climaxed to the blurry and poorly lit outline of Megan countless times, so she couldn't be mistaken as to the identity of the hazy and undefined figure now approaching her.

“I knew you wanted it too!! You are destined to be mine, Megan…” Paige purred to herself, feeling a shudder of excitement run down her spine. Wet tongue flickered across plump lips as she strode closer to the other woman, her steps unknowingly becoming sexier and more seductive, the eager brunette no longer able to contain herself when the target of her desire was so close.

It didn’t escape her attention that Megan seemed to imitate her movements, the woman suddenly oozing with sex appeal. Her mountainous mammaries shook with every step, as her ass sashayed from side to side.

Yet, as the two women got closer, a strange tension filled the narrow alley.

When the pair were only 15 feet away, Paige’s hand reached behind her and into her back pocket, from which she pulled a syringe filled with a colorless fluid.

The distance between them disappeared rapidly, as Megan’s face could finally be seen in all its beauty. Soft cheeks, thick red lips, and mesmerizing brown eyes. Paige had thought it before upon managing to find Megan’s private social media accounts, but the pair were incredibly similar. Not indistinguishable by any means, but the pair could likely pass as twins with ease.

And now, only a few feet apart, Paige’s body seemed to be screaming at her to pounce on her lookalike.

To ruthlessly squeeze down on Megan’s fat tits like she imagined doing so many times.

To push her down and have her way with the woman until she understood that her curvaceous body belonged entirely to her!

But Paige forcibly restrained herself.

She wouldn’t want to scare Megan away before the other woman could understand the depth of her love.

This was the purpose of the syringe held behind her back. To help break down any barriers preventing Megan from understanding that the two of them are meant to be…

Maintaining her momentum, she stepped to the side, intending to slip past Megan, only for the other woman to step in the same direction.

To the surprise of both, two pairs of breasts collided, flattening against each other as their subtly menacing momentum was brought to a halt.

Reflectively, Paige cried out,

““Ah, I’m so sorry-““

Yet before either girl could feel touched at their synchrony, their next words sent shivers down their respective spines…

“-Paige❤︎”
    “-Megan❤︎”

In a sudden flurry of emotion, delusion-born happiness that her ‘property’ somehow recognized her collided with the stomach-churning somehow knowing something they shouldn’t, but before Paige could even understand this surge of contradicting emotions, she felt a sudden piercing pain in her side.

““Mnnh!?””

Pained moans echoed out as the two stumbled apart. Paige found her vision growing blurry a bizarre feeling of drunkenness flooded her head.

Two sets of brown eyes locked together in mutual incomprehension at the situation.

Paige could see that she had managed to inject Megan with the serum, the girl dazed and wobbling under its effects already… Yet, why was she also feeling woozy?

Looking down, she saw a syringe sticking out of her side.

Despite her consciousness feeling heavier and heavier, Paige still felt a spike of fury. An extreme rage that her slave had dared to rebel against her.

““You…”” The duo slurred through gritted teeth.

In one final act, before the drug drained her consciousness, Paige stumbled towards Megan, only for the pair to collide tit-to-tit once again, their bodies rocking forward as their eyes rolled back and soft cheeks squashed together.

Under the light of the few stars to pierce the city’s sky, a strange situation was unfolding.

Two figures, clad entirely in black, staggered through the dim back alleys. The duo looked like they were participating in a three-legged race, tightly pressed together on their left and right sides. Unlike the harmonious cooperation between two partners in one such race, however, the pair viciously pressed their bodies together, as though attempting to crush the other flat.

Plump thighs and firm ass cheeks were being flattened against each other, whilst two equally protruding tits were squashed together. Even their soft cheeks weren’t spared, the nonstop pressure dyeing them an identical shade of red as their slightly touching lips.

Each beauty had one arm wrapped around the other’s neck, keeping them in a headlock as brown locks of hair tangled together, whilst their other arms had crisscrossed in front of them, both women grabbing onto the other’s narrow waist.

It would have been an erotic sight if not for the large backpack weighing the duo down, in addition to the fact that neither woman seemed completely conscious.

The pair staggered and stumbled so much; it would become immediately obvious to any observer that if not for the duo leaning on each other for support and their surprisingly synchronized steps, they would have collapsed to the ground long ago.

Likewise, had either woman ceased in her domineering attempts to grind down the other’s curves, their perfect balance would have crumbled, and taking yet another step back, if not for the fact that their gargantuan chests and perky posteriors were so symmetrical, their mutual, yet accidental support would have bounced apart on first contact.

These many minor ‘miracles’ went unnoticed by Paige, however. Even with her various functions impaired, she knew what she had to do.

Drag Megan to the preprepared ‘love’ chamber, so that when they arrived…

She could crush any thoughts of rebellion and disobedience Megan may possess.

One thing that Paige did possess that the capacity to appreciate though, was that Megan was being very cooperative, working with her every step they took.

Hot groans and grunts met in the space between their lips as the pair took step after painstaking step until finally, Paige managed to bring Megan to the basement room.

Almost stumbling down the external stairs, Paige only had to input the entry code for the door. Not wanting to let go of Megan, she moved her right hand away from her slave’s waist and clicked the first two numbers.

However, before she could input the last two digits, Megan’s left hand had moved from her waist to input them herself!

With a soft buzz, the lock released, and the door swung open, causing the pair to fall forwards into the dark room.

Surprised, Paige attempted to roll their bodies, so that Megan would hit the ground first, and act as her cushion, only for Megan to match her movements yet again.

Neither woman released their grip around the other’s neck, and in an instant, the pair crashed to the floor ass-up.

““UMPHH!!”” Both groaned in pain, their large breasts had been forced to soften their fall, whilst their heavy bags had only added to their impact.

Hearing the door click shut behind her, Paige finally released her stubborn slave and rolled onto her side.

Perhaps the impact had helped to force the drug out of her system, as her thoughts felt clearer now, her body lighter.

Finally shedding her bundle of equipment, The beautiful brunette, rose to her feet and unzipped her black hoodie, feeling relaxed enough to try and cool down her sweat-soaked skin.

As the lights in the room flickered to life one after another, she took the opportunity to inspect the room. Walls covered in soundproofing material, low-hanging railings she could affix her various types of equipment to, and a large bed in the center of the underground room, it was perfect for her multitude of needs. Seeing her slave, blissfully unaware of her situation and still mimicking her movements, she decided to lay out the situation.

“I’ve got you now,” Paige said.

“I’ve got you now,” Megan said.

As the lights in the room flickered to life one after another, two defiant and domineering gazes clashed.

““I’VE got YOU.”” Both said through gritted teeth, their chests rising and falling as their breathing grew heavier.

Paige had imagined this moment countless times. About how Megan would leap into her arms professing her love for her, or how Megan would be… temporarily confused and not understand how she was, in fact, Paige’s property, but would understand her place and Paige’s love for her after an extended training session…

What Paige hadn’t imagined, however, was Megan getting their roles mixed up, and believing, astoundingly, that Paige… belonged to her. She could sense it so clearly.

Megan truly believed that Paige belonged to her.

This ridiculous overturning of reality angered her more than she thought possible, her body practically shaking with rage as she glared at the other woman.

“You are mine, Megan! You were born for me! Every inch of you exists… for me! Deep down you understand this! That’s why you show off your tits whenever I splash some cash on your stream, that was me by the way, your number one donor.”

She screamed the words, feeling almost betrayed at how unruly Megan was behaving, yet as she did so, the other woman screamed simultaneously, their baleful howls and piercing words colliding!

“You are mine, Paige! You were made for me! Every part of you exists… for me! I know you understand this! It’s why you show off your tits whenever I throw some cash on your stream, that’s right, I’m the one who pays your rent!”

The duo stilled at the other’s words, both feeling a sense of absurdity at their situation. Megan’s donations had funded Paige’s donations to Megan, which had funded Megan’s donations to Paige…

““It was easy to track you down after you got on camera for me every day,”” They both yelled, indignant glares clashing again.

Despite her stomach-churning anger, Paige’s nipples were painfully hard, but to her joy, she could see Megan’s fat nipples were equally erect, threatening to pierce through the girl’s hoodie.

““See, your tits are honest!”” Paige yelled gleefully, only to hear the same words from Megan’s impertinent mouth.

““YOU!!!”” Twin shrieks echoed out as the women hurled themselves at each other.

Crashing to the floor, the pair locked together in a furious catball, delusion and warped desires colliding in a tangle of limbs. Shoes, kicked from their feet, flew through the air as clothes were yanked off and ripped apart layer by layer.

Each used one hand to violently clamp their rebellious slave’s mouth shut whilst the other hand yanked hair and delivered harsh slaps and spanks in a desperate attempt at discipline.

Paige’s heart bled at attacking her beloved so savagely, but the girl refused to listen to reason, and if she relaxed for just a moment, having gained the top position, she would be forced off, whether via a foot to the face or a savage hip thrust.

When she was shamefully pressed down by Megan, she naturally wouldn’t let the girl even attempt to speak, instantly counterattacking and sending the duo tumbling and rolling again.

Bodies screwed together, with legs locked around each other’s waist and chests crushing together, neither even had the mind to appreciate how sexual their fight had turned. Such an intimate position would have sent Paige’s heart pounding at any other moment, but now, all she could think about was how hateful it was that Megan was refusing to become hers.

However, the fight was forced to stop when Paige and Megan, lying on their sides in an unwilling stalemate, both felt their chests soaked in a sudden wetness.

Pulling apart in shock, Paige a sea of thick milky-white strands connecting the pair, their perky and protruding tit-flesh coated in a sticky layer of creamy breast milk.

Paige felt her heart drop, a sudden feeling of shame swelling within her. Embarrassed at the fact that she had started leaking, she went to pull away, only to notice that whilst it was true that she was still dripping milk from her engorged nipples, Megan was too! The other woman’s nipples were swollen and puffy, oozing hot milk.

Suddenly, the shame exploded into a sudden surge of arousal, swirling within her as she reaffirmed once again that Megan was truly made for her!

“You truly are made for me, why can’t you see it…” Paige sighed, her rage leaving her as she stared at the lactation leaking from Megan’s chest.

“You’re the one who’s made for me,” Megan whispered back, “Leaking after coming into contact with me…”

“You did too…” Paige said back.

The pair stared into the other’s brown eyes, mutual looks of longing and endless seduction mixed and melted into one another.

“I never wanted to rip you apart like this,” Megan confessed, gesturing towards Paige’s soft skin, covered in bloody scratches.

“Me neither,” Paige admitted, “But you wouldn’t give me a chance to show you,”

“To show me… that I belong to you?” Megan said tentatively, gazing deeply into Paige’s eyes, as though trying to see into her soul.

“You do.”

“But you need to understand… that you belong to me,” Megan countered softly.

In response, Paige returned a gaze of her own, gentle yet penetrating, looking into Megan’s eyes to see the truth of her statement.

Realizing that Megan truly believed every word she said, Paige felt a strange throbbing in her crotch.

“Then I will give you a chance to make me yours,” Paige said, touching her forehead against Megan’s.

“Then you can try to make me yours too,” Megan replied, touching the tip of her nose against Paige’s.

“I brought lots of toys,” Paige panted, her breathing growing heavier by the second.

“I also brought lots of toys,” Megan moaned, her face adopting a red hue.

As if by silent agreement, long legs and soft, plump thighs drenched with pre-fuck excitement the pair untangled as they rolled in opposite directions towards their bags.

Two bodies moving in unison, the duo stuck their wide hips out as they bent down to look in their bags.

Paige pulled out a small smartwatch-like device, and tossed it over to Megan, catching a similar watch that her soon-to-be slave had thrown over.

Exchanging teasing glances, both women strapped the device to their wrists.

““Then… Who is getting their chance…first…?””

A small flicker of tyrannical desire flickered in their seductive gazes.
    Last edited by Lotus9; August 3rd, 2022 at 04:41 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: New Story: Mutual Obsession

Now this is definitely interesting. The creepiness of their obsessions with each other may be a turn off for some but it is still very unique. I’m certainly captivated.

Junior Hostboard Member Kimjunilu's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

this is really great build up, it's for sure hot and interesting , i hoped you wrote more details about the first catball tangle , yet i am looking forward to read the next chapter.
    thanks for the great story sofar.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Now this is definitely interesting. The creepiness of their obsessions with each other may be a turn off for some but it is still very unique. I’m certainly captivated.
    The creepiness is lessened massively by the fact that they’re both obsessed. One way would’ve been too much for me. I’m quickly becoming a fan of Lotus’s work. I’m into equally matched gals.

These two remind me of two girls from a gambling anime I watched a bit ago.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow View Post
    The creepiness is lessened massively by the fact that they’re both obsessed. One way would’ve been too much for me. I’m quickly becoming a fan of Lotus’s work. I’m into equally matched gals.

These two remind me of two girls from a gambling anime I watched a bit ago.
    Yeah as Yuri said, I understand that some may put off by the creepiness/immorality of the situation etc, but hoped that this impact would be lessened by the fact that both are equally guilty. I'm glad it worked for you Spartwow, and i'm glad you are liking my stories

I would like to tentatively push the idea of two women doing terrible things to each other a bit further in another story, but for this one, it won't really get any creepier than this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Amazing!!!! Love the hate and obsession!
    hope to see a milk duel between them!
    very curious what toys they have? Perhaps a double dildo was packed?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Another Gem From You Sir..
    Loved Your Stories..

Waiting For Part 2...