Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

My opinion on group fights

So, given that my most recent part of Lusty Lives focused on one, I thought I’d share my own two cents on group fights. When done right, I absolutely love them. They not only add more hot girls to the scene but they also add possibilities for very interesting dynamics. In 2V2 fights, often one girl will become too exhausted and have to rest while her partner is double-teamed, kinda like in pro-wrestling. I love that and have used it in my own stories. I love the opponent switching, the intensity and the idea of one girl doing one thing to one opponent and a different thing to the other opponent at the same time. Like say, kissing one girl while grinding with another.

If you ask me, there are times when it can get too hectic, though. IMO, anything more than 3V3 is oversaturated(no pun intended) and too much to keep up with, at least for reading. However, there is one exception to this. The most recent part of the Maggie and Amber series. We had a whopping ten girls all going at each other at once and only King could’ve made that work as beautifully as he did. I don’t think anyone will disagree with me when I say that King is the master of group fights. JB is the only one that might rival him. In general, I’d say that these are the top five best authors when it comes to group matches:

1: King
    2: JB
    3: Penman
    4: Angel
    5: Deensmith

I took heavy inspiration from all of these authors when it comes to the group matches in my own stories and I can only hope that one day people will rank me up with these five masters of the craft.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and one last thing. You can definitely expect more group fights from me in the future.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: My opinion on group fights

Within the context of this thread, is a group fight different to a fight involving multiple girls?

You mention 2v2 for example, which, at first look, seems very team based, whereas I adore the idea of 1v1v1. Would you consider this a group fight? I also like the idea of a 2v2 breaking down into a 1v1v1v1 as friendships/relationships fall apart (of course ending with all four fucking each unconscious in a 4 person DKO)

I haven't read any group fights from the authors you mentioned, though I'm sure they are very enjoyable. I have read Bring it On - by CCFight though, which I think is a group fight (?)

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus9 View Post
    Within the context of this thread, is a group fight different to a fight involving multiple girls?

You mention 2v2 for example, which, at first look, seems very team based, whereas I adore the idea of 1v1v1. Would you consider this a group fight? I also like the idea of a 2v2 breaking down into a 1v1v1v1 as friendships/relationships fall apart (of course ending with all four ****ing each unconscious in a 4 person DKO)

I haven't read any group fights from the authors you mentioned, though I'm sure they are very enjoyable. I have read Bring it On - by CCFight though, which I think is a group fight (?)
    Yes, it is a fight with multiple girls

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

My two cents about group fights.
    I am not for them . I like the old/tradditional/classic way : two women to make love with each other.
    I have written a few stories, all were that way.

However, I have to say that as in any rule, there are exceptions.
    I could like a threesome if one of the 3 women does not interfere, she watches the other two,
    Example : the 3rd woman caresses herself. But the story to focus on the two women, not at her.

Another example : 4 women to make love. Then I am OK as most of the time, they do it in pairs. (So, my "only two" rule is not violated ! LOL)

Regarding 4some, there is a very hot for me way to write it :
    At first there are 2 vs 2, two of them are allies vs other two. Sexfighting, or catfighting that turns erotic soon.
    Then the women change partners, without to break their alliance.
    Then comes the hot part for me.
    They finally break this and simply each of the women f@cks whoever is next to her, either it is her ally or her rival !
    Their passion to enjoy a wild f@ck gets stronger that to keep alliances. They do not mind about it anymore.
    And/Or they simply try to find who is the hotter of them.

I have read 2-3 very hot stories that way...
    But not here. Stories you have to pay to get them. In Amazon or Goodreads.
    So, i do not mention them here.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; August 14th, 2022 at 06:34 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member Shanice's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post

I have read 2-3 very hot stories that way...
    But not here. Stories you have to pay to get them. In Amazon or Goodreads.
    So, i do not mention them here.
    So nothing wrong with posting either links or the names of those stories for people that are willing to purchase them?

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shanice View Post
    So nothing wrong with posting either links or the names of those stories for people that are willing to purchase them?
    To advertize anything that you have to purchase it in order to get it (read it, watch it, whatever) is not allowed. In addition, it is a long time ago, i do not remember the titles or the writer.
    If I remember, I will write it in the threads which are to advertize something.
    But no promises, it is a long time ago.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

I agree Lotus, I love when teams matches break down, and then it's every woman for herself as they all turn on each other.

Another interesting dynamic would be where alliances switch during their match, and the pairs change!

Anything where women betray each other in a sexfight is super sexy.

Does that ring any bells? And have you written any group sexfights, Lotus?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus9 View Post

You mention 2v2 for example, which, at first look, seems very team based, whereas I adore the idea of 1v1v1. Would you consider this a group fight? I also like the idea of a 2v2 breaking down into a 1v1v1v1 as friendships/relationships fall apart (of course ending with all four fucking each unconscious in a 4 person DKO)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elza View Post
    I agree Lotus, I love when teams matches break down, and then it's every woman for herself as they all turn on each other.

Another interesting dynamic would be where alliances switch during their match, and the pairs change!

Anything where women betray each other in a sexfight is super sexy.

Does that ring any bells? And have you written any group sexfights, Lotus?

Thanks
    All of the above is exactly what I like in group fights! And funny you ask, I have actually been planning one out in my head the last few weeks!

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Group fights are a tricky beast. On one hand, more fighters give you more opportunities to tickle fancies and can be exceptionally hot.

On the other hand make it too big and unless you like writing multiple chapters it can detract from the overall action as to keep things moving along you'll have to skip certain actions by one pair, unless you do excessive flashbacks. To me 2 on 2 or a 4 way free for all would be the way to go which is why in the couple of occasions I've done group fights it's been strictly the former, and even then I found myself struggling to keep the pace going and ended up focusing primarily on one fight with the other being a kind of side event.