Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: Stories that don’t need a sequel but it would be awesome

Spontaneous combustión by Anubisx, Tara & Carrie, Swamp fever and Seven years bitch by JB

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Titfight academy and boarding school girls

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

"Apartment Wars" by Emery was my very first story that got hooked me on sexfights all those years ago, so it has a special place in my heart. =)

The stories page on Chickfight.com shows an "Apartment Wars - Part 2" also by Emery, but it somewhat ends on a cliffhanger (a hot one at that!).

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamafight View Post
    Would love a sequel to apenman's classic m-d-d-m story. How do the four of them live together?
    Would love a sequel to apenman's classic m-d-d-m story. How do the four of them live together?
    Thanks Kama !

Great idea.

I am fully for it, 1,000,000,000 % for it (LOL) ...

The reply to your retorical question is simple for me... They spend some of their free time to do some 4some orgies (each of them f@cking the living daylights of the woman next to her, whoever she is). Or, they join forces for some hot 2 vs 2 matches in ALL POSSIBLE combinations ! Todays allies to be tomorrow s3xfight rivals and so on...

As for what happens when every family duet is home alone...
    then... AHEM...
    I wish the title of the story "mother- daughter - daugher mother" to split in two equal and similar parts BUT in a COMPLETELY different way that time ! Much more Naughty, Kinky and not that common way... LOL LOL LOL
    But I doubt if my good friend A. Penman will write that kind of continuation...
    I cross my fingers though, miracles (I mean miracles for me) even very rarely, a few times happen...

Cheers !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Thanks Kama !

Great idea.

The reply to your retorical question is simple for me... They spend some of their free time to do some 4some orgies (each of them f@cking the living daylights of the woman next to her, whoever she is). Or, they join forces for some hot 2 vs 2 matches in ALL POSSIBLE combinations ! Todays allies to be tomorrow s3xfight rivals and so on...

then... AHEM...
    I wish the title of the story "mother- daughter - daugher mother" to split in two equal and similar parts BUT in a COMPLETELY different way that time ! Much more Naughty, Kinky and not that common way... LOL LOL LOL
    I cross my fingers though, miracles (I mean miracles for me) even very rarely, a few times happen...

Cheers !
    I side with Giannis ! Great Idea !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Smile Re: Stories that don’t need a sequel but it would be awesome

i totally support sequel some fantastic stories such as jb75's 7 year bitch and wife vs waitress weekends invasion(has some sequel already but not enough) and so on. there is my advice it is better for a story related to our daily life than anything else. for other stories for example what john and nick saw , kindergarten mom , new mom .....are all fantastic stories which i can't wait to read the sequels of them

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Thanks Kama !

Great idea.

then... AHEM...

Cheers !
    Hope apenman makes all our wishes come true.

HB Forum Owner
    Stories that don’t need a sequel but it would be awesome

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Kama, Giannis,

Originally, I didn't care much for the d-d-m-m story. I just didn't think it was one of my better efforts. I think I was unhappy with how I ended the story...But I've changed my mind recently. In other words, there could be a sequel in the works, AFTER I finish Brandi's Opus. And, I'm pretty sure there will be more to come (cum) from Beth and Sandra too, as they have become favored characters in my mind.

BTW, when do we get to read more female vs female from you guys? You are clearly talented wordsmiths.

Hope all is well with you.

AP
    Last edited by apenman; August 28th, 2022 at 09:20 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Well, these are great news my friend,

Anything that comes from your talented pen is a must for me to read. So, here I am, waiting. HARDLY waiting !!

Brandi’s Opus is one of your best and you know it. ALL of it !! One of the best saga's ever posted here. I can hardly wait to read how the story will unravel till its end. I bet that her next s3xfight rivals will be great.

About the story you promised to write a continuation (m-d-d-m) : It’s a good way to expand your gifts to us your fans, writing 2 vs 2 (of any combination) where ANYTHING plays without rules. During these 4somes or in duets (when each mom is home with her daughter), we will find out who is the top p@ssy of each family ! LOL
    Angel, the queen of this forum, showed us in some chapters of “Private eye”, how chilly hot these family taboo stories can be, if the writer has a gifted pen. Then some writers followed her l3z incest path : gmc10 (the getaway party), yuril3sbolover (in a chapter of Lusty Lives)… I hope for more writers…

As for Beth and Sandra, I can hardly wait for their meetings with the hot, sexy and always h0rny Pizza girls ! Here we talk about salty-pepper friendly s3xfights at their best, as ONLY YOU can describe them !

Now… to reply, about now stories written by me : As the time I will sign my epilogue in this forum gets closer, I may give it another try a little later…

For all the rest wordsmiths here, as you called them (right !), I wait, like you, for more !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; August 30th, 2022 at 10:21 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

I agree with Kamafight.

To this A. Penman reader another of AP's stories I would love to see is When Larry Met Anna II.
    Only this time Janes point of view, the before, during and after.
    After all it was her first woman to woman sex fight.

And how did she like having to share Larry after her sex fight with Anna = watching.

Or as a sequel to parts 1 and 2, another go at Anna, a anniversary if you will.
    What will Jane do differently this go around. Will they gang up on poor Larry. lol.

Thanks AP, really like Jane.
    Last edited by dwcole8; August 30th, 2022 at 10:02 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast