Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Lusty Lives: Part 11

A few days had passed since Milly and Gina’s fateful match with Olivia. You would assume that they would want to rest themselves in preparation for their highly anticipated match with Madam Red but no. Their ego boost from defeating Olivia combined with the excitement of the upcoming match had driven their libidos to an all-time high. It seemed they would go after just about everything with a pussy and a pair of tits. They would often walk into the showers covered in the juices of other girls. They knew the other voluptuous inmates were ogling them as they washed their bodies and loved it. They had outfucked every single girl they came across in St. Lilith’s, even the two Brazilian bombshells that introduced them to the game in the first place.

Naturally, one thing was on their mind, besides facing Madam Red. This thing had been on their minds since their first lesson by Juliana and Gabriella. How each of them would face up against each other.

All this time, they had focused on their goal of attracting Olivia’s attention and then beating her to get to the mythical Madam Red. All of that was done now and they had a guaranteed match with the prison’s number one nymphomaniac. So, now the question was at the forefront of their slutty minds. All their fucking with the other girls also seemed to be a way of challenging each other as well. They wished to show off how much they loved the game and how unbeatable they were.

Their already impressive reputation at the place only grew and they were now legends, it seemed. Every girl there was dying to lock up thighs with either or both of them. Inmates and guards alike. During their matches with other girls, they would each stare daggers at each other as they fucked their respective opponents. Their eyes almost seemed to say “This is what I’m going to do to you when we finally lock up!” They both knew that this charade would not last. The other inmates and guards often gossiped about who would win a sexfight between the two of them. Sometimes, this would become a heated debate that would lead to a sexfight.

Even the two top cunts of the establishment were rather curious.

“The two of them seem equal in every way, Madam,” Olivia said in Serena’s office. “What do you think?”

“I would have a better answer for you after the match, my dear Olivia,” Serena said. “But I am rather curious myself,”

“They would have to fuckfight with one another anyway for the position of warden if they manage to defeat you,” Olivia said before both laughed at the idea of a sex goddess like Serena actually losing.

“You fucked them yourself, babe,” Serena pointed out. “You tell me whose sweet, succulent pussy would come out on top,”

“It’s hard to get an idea for that when they were teaming up on me,” Olivia said. “By the way, ma’am, not that you of all women need it but it can never hurt to get some practice in before a big match,”

“I agree, Captain,” Serena replied as she began to undress and Olivia did the same. “I will be outnumbered after all and there’s no such thing as too much preparation.”

The warden and captain had their fun. Meanwhile, back at Milly and Gina’s cell…

The two young, rich spitfires had had a long day of lesbian debauchery. The two just sat in their cell, sitting across from each other, staring off into space. The sexual tension in the space was palpable. Their seemingly unstoppable libidos were still raging high. Eventually, their eyes met and they both could tell that the other thought the same thing. They had had enough of the passive-aggressive bullshit and taunting each other through their sexual exploits. They had been in this place almost three months and they had wanted this ever since they were introduced to this game that they were now hopelessly addicted to. As they continued to glare, the awkward silence sent a chill down their spines until it was finally broken.

“So, what did you do today?” Gina asked Milly in a challenging tone.

“Why, thank you for asking,” Milly said sarcastically. “I made a girl spray me with her juices all over. It was like a shower of cum all over me. That’s why I took so long in the shower. And you?”

“I’m glad you asked,” Gina said. “I reverse-tribbed a girl until she fainted. After she woke up, she begged to eat me out and I let her. She kept at it for over an hour because she herself said that she was addicted to my taste. That’s why I was late for the showers myself,”

The two nymphos got up out of their opposite beds and then approached each other until they were just about nose-to-nose. They could feel the other girl’s hot breath and their tits pushing into each other through their tight uniforms. Their determined, hateful gazes not leaving each other for a fraction of a second. Once again, the intense silence was broken.

“So, how did you make that girl squirt all over you?” Gina challenged.

“I licked every inch of her smooth and yummy pussy,” Milly said back. “Kind of like this,”

Milly then grabbed Gina’s blue hair and pulled her mouth to hers, ramming her tongue inside. Gina remained stone-faced as Milly orally assaulted her mouth. Milly’s tongue wrestled and dominated Gina’s, almost massaging it. She explored her rival’s slutty mouth with her tongue, slipping and sliding all over inside it. As she pulled out, Gina enclosed her lips on Milly’s tongue and sucked on it, jerking it off slowly and sensually. She then released the tongue and the two girls breathed slightly heavily.

“Not bad, fire crotch,” Gina admitted. “I can see why that girl showered you in her cum but I bet my girl licked me better,”

“Why don’t you prove it?” Milly challenged.

“Gladly,”

Gina then grabbed Milly by her fiery locks and slammed her mouth into her rival’s, her tongue stopping just short of gagging Milly. Gina’s tongue utterly covered and dominated Milly’s as the redhead maintained her focus. Like she had just done to Gina, this was not a kiss but an oral onslaught. Gina’s tongue slipped and swirled all over her own. The distinctive taste of the girl’s spit overwhelmed her tongue. Milly swallowed Gina’s saliva as her tongue was utterly fucked by the tongue of the other slut. If this was what that other girl did to Gina’s twat, Milly could definitely see why Gina let her eat her out for almost an hour.

They broke apart again, leaving a brief trail of drool as they breathed even harder than last time. The two were now as wet as the ocean as they continued their stare down. They then dropped all pretenses and removed their tight uniforms as fast as lightning before coming together again. They mashed their soft, bouncy D cup jumbles together, making them jiggle like water balloons as their hard nipples stabbed into each other. They initiated another kiss, this time both fighting back and wrestling passionately. Months of sexual tension between the two were finally being released.

“Mmmm…”

“Mmmm…”

They both moaned. They had been waiting for this for a long time and they were going to enjoy every millisecond of it. All their animosity from both before and after they were sent here was building up to this glorious sexfight. They drooled into each other’s beautiful cleavage as they tongue-fucked each other ravenously. One hand pulled their rival’s hair while the other squeezed their rival’s meaty cheeks. Then their labia came into contact and the pleasure sent shockwaves through their spines. Just one touch was enough to make them almost faint. They then broke their sloppy kiss.

“I’m gonna reem your pussy inside-out, smurf pubes!” Milly taunted.

“I’m gonna suck your tasty twat dry, you fire-crotched cunt!” Gina shot back.

The horny nymphos then wrestled each other to the ground, quickly forming a catball. They rolled all around the matted floor of their cell, engaging in yet another tongue kiss. They quickly worked up a sweat as their hair began to get damp and matted to their sexy skin as they rolled all over each other, growling and grunting with exertion and arousal. Soon, Gina ended up on top and held Milly’s arms down. She then bent to feast on her rival’s delectable milk buds.

“Ugh! You skank!” Milly cried as the blue-haired babe slurped and chewed on her pink, right nipple.

She then took Milly’s other breast, squeezed it tight and pulled it towards her mouth, so she could suckle both nipples at the same time.

“Aggh!! You fucking whore!” Milly cried again as Gina continued her assault.

Milly pulled at Gina’s sweaty, blue locks but it did little to nothing. She licked, sucked, kissed and nibbled like she was a starving infant. The feeling was beyond description. Soon, Gina tasted something other than Milly’s nipple or her own saliva but secretions from the bud.

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck!” Milly cried as she had a nipple orgasm in Gina’s mouth.

Gina then finally let her go and licked the liquid from her mouth tauntingly. Milly briefly hyperventilated for a bit before quickly regaining her energy and tackling Gina by the legs to the mat. Immediately sinking her tongue into the ripe, wet cunt. Gina was caught completely off guard by how little recovery time Milly needed post orgasm. She would remember this but for now, she was on the receiving end. Milly dove every bit of her tongue possible into her rival’s slutty pussy. Motorboating it like a pair of tits as she licked furiously.

“Ohhhh!!! You dirty bitch!” Gina cooed.

Milly’s drool mixed with Gina’s juices as she continued her cunnilingus attack. She then grabbed Gina’s legs and pulled both herself and Gina up. Now, she was in a sitting position with each of Gina’s legs resting on her shoulders and Gina’s crotch in the air, still being relentlessly tongue fucked by Milly. The redhead reached down to knead and squeeze Gina’s D cups. She pinched and prodded her nipples as she fondled the squishy flesh. The blue-haired bitch was completely at her mercy. The unique tang of Gina’s pleasure center enveloped Milly’s tongue as she found the clit and unleashed Hell.

“Fuuuuccckkk!!!” Gina cried as Milly assaulted her pleasure bud.

Milly bobbed at it like an apple, wrapping her sweet lips over it, poking at it with her tongue, nibbling it. Just about everything that a mouth can do to a clit. This was far too much for her rival and soon, her orgasm swam through her body and to her cunt, rewarding Milly with spraying.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!” Gina screamed.

Milly was showered in Gina’s cum, drizzling down her face and hair as she smiled arrogantly. Many nymphos see being covered in their opponents’ fluids as a badge of pride. Milly made sure it coated as much of her as possible as Gina finished blowing her load. She then let Gina’s legs go and fall to the ground. Gina briefly hyperventilated as Milly basked in her supposed victory but before Milly could get up, Gina suddenly wrapped her legs around her head and slammed her back down into the mat in one fluid motion. Milly was shocked and made the same mistake Gina had. Overestimated her opponent’s orgasmic exhaustion. Gina quickly crawled up to Milly’s cunt and aligned her own pussy with the redhead’s. She pulled Milly’s right leg against her, squeezing her calf against her D cups and began tribbing Milly from behind.

“Ughh!! Shit!” Milly cursed.

All she could see was her rival’s matted blue hair bouncing with her thrusting, her toned back and the top of her ass crack as her pussy was dominated. Each of the girls’ clits lightly penetrated the bottom of the other’s cunt.

“How do you like it, bitch?!” Gina mocked.

“Is that all you’ve got?!” Milly shot back.

Gina didn’t respond and instead kept humping in this unorthodox but effective position. She held Milly’s legs down with her own as she continued her tribbing. They were in heaven. It was like nothing could stop them. They would not be satisfied until they coated their entire cell with each other’s juices. Milly reached forward to spank Gina but this position meant she could only do it lightly. Gina flexed her cunt over Milly’s, swishing it around in different patterns as their labia lustfully kissed.

“Ugh! When I get out of this, I’m gonna fuck you until you cry, you hot bitch!” Milly threatened.

“Not if I do it to you first, you fine piece of pussy!” Gina shot back.

She grabbed the redhead’s legs and squeezed them to her body, ensuring there was no escape from this domination game.

“Just relax and enjoy it, girl. You know you want to,” Gina taunted.

“Aggh!! Fuck!” Milly groaned.

Gina wanted to turn around so their twats could kiss properly but she couldn’t risk giving her rival a window of opportunity to escape. She just kept tribbing her backwards and grinding intensely. Soon, this would prove too much for Milly.

“Ugghhhh!!!! Nooooo!!!!” Milly screamed as her orgasm shot out of her slutty body and flowed into her opponent’s cunt.

Gina cooed at the almost ticklish feeling of her rival’s juices being shot up into her.

“Oh, that’s it, baby. Fill me up!” Gina moaned.

She learned from her last mistake and did not pull away to let Milly rest. Instead, she immediately went down on the redhead again. Still holding her legs, Gina feasted ferociously on Milly’s red, ripe, post-release pleasure center. The flavor of a girl just after cumming was very distinctive. More meaty and moist.

“Damn, you taste good after I fuck you into submission,” Gina mocked before resuming her meal.

“You cunt-eating slut! Ohhh!!” Milly cursed as she pulled Gina’s sweaty, blue hair, which did little to help her. Her red locks fanned out on the matted floor as her cellmate continued her feast.

Gina slowly and sensually licked and ran her tongue all over the lower lips. An effective method of seduction. A big part of sexfighting is both resisting and capitalizing on sexual desire. Make your opponent want to give up and enjoy being fucked by you while also controlling your own urges to do the same. Milly was too spent to fight back very much. So, she came up with a new tactic. To stop needlessly exerting herself by resisting for now and just enjoy it.

Gina fell for this hook, line and sinker. She took the sudden end to her rival’s resistance as Milly either giving up or fading into exhaustion. She continued her slow, seductive licking of her opponent’s tasty twat. Practically French kissing it. Milly gently wrapped her legs around Gina’s head to pull her deeper into the cunnilingus. Again, Gina saw this as her rival embracing the better nympho but the redhead had other plans. Gina continued licking until Milly finally came into her face and hair with mild grunting. This orgasm was not as intense as the last one but Gina didn’t care and just kept eating. Milly allowed her rival to enjoy her succulent pussy until she had regained enough energy to put her plan into motion. With her legs still wrapped around Gina’s head, whose tongue was still deeply exploring her insides, Milly got up and slammed her legs with Gina’s head down to the ground. Gina cursed herself for falling for the same move they pulled on Olivia.

“You wanna eat mine, bitch?! Fine! But only I eat yours too!” Milly yelled as she turned around.

She then started going down on Gina, initiating a furious 69 contest. The girls again rolled all over their cell, switching between top and bottom incessantly. Their sweaty, matted hair flying all over the place. They rolled over each other, into walls, even somersaulted over each other, still not letting go of their oral grip on each other’s juicy, delicious cunts. They were absolutely and utterly fixated on tongue fucking their rival into submission. Eventually, they finally came to a stop in a sideways position with either on top as they found the other girl’s clit and dug in.

“Mmmm!!!”

Hmmmfff!!!” They both moaned, muffled by the other’s twat.

They just ate and ate. Multiple orgasms came and went, splattering the other girl in tangy, vaginal fluids. They just kept eating, kissing, licking, tonguing, bobbing, poking, nibbling, slurping and beyond. They lost track of who had more orgasms long ago and didn’t care. This was a fight to the finish. Exhaustion began to set in and they gave their mouths a break at the exact same time. Both were panting and lightly hyperventilating. They did not ever want this to end. If it were possible, they would keep fucking each other until the end of time. However, their bodily limitations were beginning to set it. Both knew that they had to think of a new strategy and fast if they were going to come out on top. Milly resumed her licking, this time adding in some fingerplay.

Gina retaliated by doing the same. The number of fingers inserted rapidly changed. In and out, in and out, in and out, over and over and over again. The intensity of the fingering brought them back up to speed and they continued their battle. Again, they came over and over again. Soon their entire bodies were painted. They didn’t even know that producing so much cum was even possible. Soon, they realized that their 69 contest was going nowhere and pulled away from each other. They were starting to become aggravated with how equally matched they were. As they lied away from each other, panting, they came to a mutual decision without saying a word. There was only one way this could end. The truest and most definitive way for two nymphos to battle. Cunt-to-cunt.

“Are you sure you’re woman enough, hoe?” Gina mocked.

“Why don’t you come here and find out, bitch?” Milly shot back. They needed no further invitation.

They slowly got into position for their final scissoring duel. One they had been waiting for a very long time. Finally, their legs enclosed over each other, still on their backs as their pussies met in a complete, all-over kiss. Both lightly groaned at the contact, not having the energy to be louder. Their lower lips joined and flexed over each other in every way they could imagine. The pleasure sent shockwaves through both of them. As if they were being tased from the inside.

“Ohhh…”

“Uhhh…”

They would push on. They would not lose. They would keep going and going for however long it would take. Their clits stabbed together inside the vaginal kiss, rubbing and poking against each other. Their juices overflowed and soaked their crotches and inner legs. As time went on, the viscous fluid would travel down their bodies and coat them even more. All that could be heard in the cell was groaning, panting, sloshing and the matted floor lightly squeaking.

The two spitfires were both a disheveled mess. Their hair was sweaty and unkempt, fanning all over the floor, their bodies shining with sweat and cum, their faces blushing red with pleasure, their lipstick smeared. This was it. This was female pleasure maximized. They both felt it. The other girl was indeed their soul rival and fucking her gave her sensations unlike any other opponent could give them.

This discovery rejuvenated them and they sped up their tribbing. Their pudenda dug into each other intently, their clits continuing to duel. They thrashed and turned and screamed like they were giving birth. Their next mutual orgasm was coming and this one would be special. They both knew it. They kept up their rubbing, feeling the intensity building up. Higher and higher and higher. Until finally, that dam burst and they both squirted out like fire hydrants, drenching themselves and each other.

“AHHGHHHGGGGGGGHH!!!!!!!”

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”

They both screamed as a pleasure that felt otherworldly consumed them whole. It felt like the rest of the world did not exist at that very moment. It was just the two of them and their beloved game that they hoped would go on for the rest of eternity. They were on the verge of passing out as their heavenly orgasm finally subsided. They couldn’t go on anymore. They had to rest. But they both knew that this was just round one. They would have hundreds, no thousands, no millions of more fuckfights together! Every day for the rest of their lives! They were now products of their own hedonism and damn proud of it!

“I love fucking you, you irresistible bitch…” Milly said as she passed out.

“I love fucking you more, you angelic cunt…” Gina said before passing out herself.

“Now, doesn’t that take you back?” Serena said to Olivia as the two watched through the security cameras.

“Indeed it does, ma’am,” Olivia confirmed. “It’s always wonderful to see two raging nymphomaniacs find their soul rivals in each other,” The two were lying together in Serena’s bed, naked and cuddling from their own match.

“These two are something else. I’ve never seen any inmates make such fast progress,” Serena said.

“You can still whip both their pussies, Madam Red,” Olivia said as she cuddled Serena.

“Of course, I can! But, Olivia, babe, no one else is here. Call me Serena,”

“How many times did we tie again?” Olivia asked.

“A lot. We were each other’s first opponents when we came here. We didn’t wait like these two,” Serena answered. “But eventually, my pussy finally whipped yours”

“I will defeat you one day, Serena…Assuming Milly and Gina don’t do it first,” Olivia teased.

“Does someone need to be reminded of her place?” Serena asked teasingly.

“Maybe…” Olivia teased back.

The two 40 year old bombshells went under the blanket to resume their “dispute”.

The next morning…

Milly and Gina had fallen asleep cunt-to-cunt. Last night felt like a dream. The pleasure they experienced did not feel real at all but they knew it was. They gently pulled apart, leaving a trail of juices as they did so. They still felt exhausted but also reborn. They smiled at each other, hugged and then lovingly kissed for about five minutes before breaking it.

“Madam Red…” Milly said.

“Let’s do it…” Gina said as she tried to get up but her exhausted body kept her grounded.

“In a few days…” Milly said.

“Agreed…” Gina said.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Re: Lusty Lives: Part 11

The chapter was hot. I liked it.
    A hot woman vs another hot woman. As i have explanined 2 vs 1 or 3somes are not my cup of tea.
    I like when the result of a s3xfight between two women is a tie.
    Of course, not all the times, but sometimes i like it.
    I find it hot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

That was on the next level, I love how you bring Milly and Gina together to realise that they actually need and want each other and are not just rivals, and I love the similar dynamic with Serena and Olivia, I just woder what those two would get up to if Serena lost to Milly and Gina, would they end up a couple, will Milly and Gina end up a couple...ih the endless possibilities.....what happened to the reporter?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

That was really 🔥

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Thanks for the praise, everyone. Part 12 will be the final. It will be very long, with tons of buildup and teasing. I have no idea when it will be uploaded but it will most likely take a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miahb1 View Post
    That was on the next level, I love how you bring Milly and Gina together to realise that they actually need and want each other and are not just rivals, and I love the similar dynamic with Serena and Olivia, I just woder what those two would get up to if Serena lost to Milly and Gina, would they end up a couple, will Milly and Gina end up a couple...ih the endless possibilities.....what happened to the reporter?
    I mostly just used her as a way to introduce Serena with a match. Maybe one day, I’ll return to this story and find some other way to use her.