0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Pride 2

Chapter 2

Renewal

The Dreamer dreamed of a time long before. She recognized the dream for what it was and felt a surge of joy. She soared through the mana rich air, twisting and twirling with a long forgotten freedom. Below, her earthbound compatriots interacted freely with the Cetra as they began their preparations for another move. A troubled feeling coursed through her as she noticed, again, many not engaging in the time honored ritual. Choosing instead to remain, crafting homes and structures of stone, rather than easily collapsable material.

Fairies circled as she landed, distressed over the choice of a favored mortal. What concerned her was the diminished size of the caravan. Now less than half of it's original size since the first group opted to stay behind. Even more worrisome was that it was mostly the older Cetra choosing the continue, with the younger busy at work on their new homes.

"They will come to regret their choice," an old voice she recognized and didn't said. Looking around for the speaker her eyes fell on Alexander's perfect form. As he reached out a hand to her...

<Northern Wastes>

Scarlet awoke with a familiar tingling sensation. Yawning she sat up, brushing the snow from her hair. Rising she strode on steady legs past a pair of guards who studiously focused their attention forward, rather than the naked woman entering the base. "Would it kill you to strip AFTER you take us outside rather than before!" She pulsed irritably. At the expected silence she scowled, but then quickly plastered on a bright smile as another guard and a trio of scientists hastily made way for her.

"Gentlemen," she murmured, turning down to her own hallway. Once in her own room she took a moment to admire the subtle pink glow of her skin before slipping on a full length red dress. Then she frowned at her reflection, walking closer to the mirror. While she hated any mention of her age, she was not so proud as to not make use of makeup. Touching at her face now however, she felt for several wrinkles that were no longer there. And scowled at the implications.

<Gold Saucer>

Tifa mumbled sleepily as she rolled onto her side. Eyes opening she found herself at the foot of the bed just below the other three. Yuffie and Jo lay in an embrace with Cloud's arms circling the two younger women. She gave them a speculative glance, with how comfortable the looked together, then decided she was the last to even consider how comfortable the two looked.

"Same old dream..." she sent inward, feeling Siren's reluctance to talk about it. Even as she considered pressing the issue the door swung open quietly and Tifa went to full alert as Mikoto peered inside. The raven haired masseuse gave a mocking smile as they locked eyes, inclining her head before retreating and closing the door as the brunette growled in irritation. "If it's not one, it's another!"

Pulling on a robe Tifa quietly exited the room, head moving side to side, brow furrowing at M's disappearance. Spinning around sharply she lashed out at the air, feeling her fist blocked, before throwing up her own hand to catch Mikoto's. Form shimmering back into view neither woman released their grip, bodies rigid in the hallway.

"Getting slow Lockhart," M remarked, as their arms went low, her words light but her eyes angry. "You let that cunt get away."

"Bite me bitch," Tifa grunted back, slowly bending the other woman's wrists. "Like you could've done better."

"If your bedroom is any indication I could've easily," Mikoto snapped, eyes glinting. "I don't need help to wear out Cloud's little soldier."

Tifa's eyes flashed and her knee shot up and would've connected solidly if the Wutai woman hadn't disengaged and leapt back. When her foot snapped forward however, it clipped her jaw causing her to flip backwards to avoid the worst of it. "I thought we had an agreement against speaking of what goes on in the bedroom." she hissed, clenching and unclenching her fists, assuming a ready stance. As sore as she was feeling, she was more than willing to remind M which of them was the current top bitch. But the woman's reaction surprised her.

Normally every bit as willing to throw down with her younger rival Mikoto instead leaned against the wall. "That...was a low blow. I...apologize." The words sounded as if she'd have preferred to crawl naked over splintered glass that say them. "I'm worried about Viola. I know they were once friends but who knows what's gone on in her mind after two years."

"Fair...enough," Tifa forced herself to relax at the woman's conciliatory tone. "What're you doing here anyway? Wait...is everyone else here as well!?"

"Why're you surprised. This attack affects the balance of all three states. Godo came here personally and asked that I tag along." M gave a predatory smile. "Feels like the old band is getting back together."

"Dio's taking on an active role?"

"What do you think?" Mikoto snorted. "They did just openly attack his home and place his people, and daughter, in danger. They've poked at the bear and now he's about to take a swipe back."

<Northern Wastes>

"Hello again bitch."

Barbara stopped short of her door, spinning around at the words. She stared into the smirking face of someone she thought she'd seen the last of. "What the fuck're you doing here you little shit!?"

"Why wouldn't I be here," he replied, openly leering at the skintight white outfit Scarlet had her girls wear to distract base personnel, while leaning against the metal wall. "I know you're thick, but how much do you have to be to think they'd let just anyone handle their messages."

"So you were their little errand boy," she mocked, eyes lighting at the irritation that crossed his face. "What now? You get promoted to base janitor. Gonna clean my room for me?"

"I'm off duty and was considering looking for one your little friends to pass the time with. And who should I see but one I marked already." He said, pressing himself up against her, the loathing in her eyes at the memory of their last encounter exciting him. "Remember what happened last time? And what you said afterwards?"

Barbara growled, yanking him into her room, the door sliding shut. "I remember what I promised," She hissed, quickly sliding out of the outfit, trembling in lust as he removed his own uniform. "You won't be able to even walk when I'm done fucking you."

Scarlet smiled to herself, eyes glued to her microscope. Things were proceeding ahead of schedule and she should soon have a working sample. A feeling made her head rise and she stared as Alexander approached her labs doorway. A few quick button pushes allowed the pale haired young man entrance and she felt Shiva surge to the forefront of her consciousness at her brother's proximity. "Shiva says hello."

"She says more than that, but I suppose you can't hear her." His voice surprisingly normal now as opposed to the first time. He moved past her to where Viola still floated. Her leg was almost completely regrown, with only the foot left. After that it would take time to get used to using it again, but that would be up to her. "She tells me this woman is important to you. I find that fascinating considering what else she's had to say."

"So Shiva's been telling tales, hmmm?" Scarlet remarked casually, but her eyes hardened at his words. "Has she told you she almost killed me, wanting to chase of after Siren and Lockhart? How we fought for control of my body when I was first thrown into prison? Or perhaps how I punished her afterwards?"

"You are...trying to make me angry aren't you?" Though almost a head shorter the blonde mature almost felt as if she had to look up to pale haired Avatar, the presence stifling. But Scarlet never backed down, and she didn't see fit to start now. "No, not angry. What are you..."

"Well, well, well." Scarlet chuckled at the confused expression on Alexander's face. "I was under the impression you and Siren had been intimate, but this is an interesting reaction."

"Our ways were different from yours. A physical body...this is...acting strangely." He replied, shifting around uncomfortably. "But none of that matters. I have some questions for you."

"Really? Well ask away." Scarlet leaned back crossing her legs, fully aware that she wore nothing underneath, and finding a wicked enjoyment in the discomfort of so powerful a creature. "I'm sure we can come to an arrangement."

"Tell me of Siren's host body." The blonde woman's face instantly soured at the mention of her perennial rival, and a surge of jealousy rushed through her that was not her own. "They have but the barest of information of her that they will allow me to know. But after your last encounter, and seeing as how I was ordered to grant your request despite it going against my mission, I imagine the two of you know each other well."

"Oh we know each other very well. Intimately even." Scarlet gave a bitter laugh. "You could say that because of her Shiva and I were made for one another..."

<Gold Saucer>

Cloud's head around spun at Tifa's sudden sneeze, before twisting back around as she shook her head. "Sorry, could you repeat that?"

"I said I'm in agreement with Dio, this attack was too well executed to be a retaliatory strike." Godo repeated irritably. "They knew where to hit and how many men would be needed to lock it down. The rest of it smells like misdirection and just violence to keep the chaos fresh."

"And more to the point is that Avatar you ran into," Dio continued. "If he'd attacked the mansion there'd have been nothing we could do to stop him. Yet he seemed more interested in Scarlet...and Tifa."

"Perhaps Leviathan or the other can enlighten us as to why." Godo remarked, pinning his daughter in a stare.

"Siren and Shiva have a...history with Alexander," Yuffie started hesitating. "They..."

"A history, eh." The Shogun's gaze now swung over to Cloud. "It wouldn't happen to be one similar what you and friends have would it?"

"Siren and Alexander were the ones involved, to use your terminology." Yuffie's voice shifted, ensuring none could mistake who was speaking. "Shiva is his sister. It is only natural that he'd want to save his sibling."

"Sounds simple. Too simple for them." Godo sat back. "If all they wanted was Siren and Shiva they could've waited for a more opportune time. Instead they chose to attack when the resistance would be at it's strongest. None of this makes any sense."

"Could it have been a feint," Cloud put out. "Has there been word of any other attacks?"

"Nothing in Wutai," Mikoto stated, positioned at Godo's shoulder, her skintight outfit leaving little to the imagination. She winked openly in Cloud direction. "It's so peaceful it's downright boring."

"Such a shame," Dio remarked drily, then glanced over at Barret. "And Edge?"

"Quiet enough that I could just drop everything and head on here," The large man replied.

"This is making me nervous." Cloud spoke again. "Everything you've told us about them, and what I've learnt, has them as being on the sideline. Only when something reaches a stalemate do they select champions to settle it for them. So why suddenly act openly like this?"

"Perhaps your attacks on them stirred them up to demonstrate that they're still powerful enough to be taken serious?"

"No." Cloud shook his head at Yuffie's suggestion. "If that was the case they'd hit Edge. They waited till we came to Gold Saucer. The only reason I can think of is that it had you, me, Tifa and Scarlet all in one place."

"That's a rather arrogant way of looking at things. You're saying they did all this because it was convenient to get all of you together?" Mikoto's voice was skeptical. "But wouldn't that also make it more difficult?"

"Shows what you know. Alexander was strong enough to handle Leviathan and wound Bahamut." Joslyn's reply was sharp and the older woman stared back hard. "If Scarlet hadn't been so focused on sis he probably could've gotten at least Tifa and Yuffie before help arrived."

"My biggest worry is that they used it...him so early. You don't use your trump card in the opening play." Dio sat back in his chair. "Which raises the question. What else do they have?"

<Northern Wastes>

"I had just finished tying her up when her boyfriend charged in and knocked me out." Scarlet finished, sipping at a glass while also setting several tubes into her centrifuge. "It was quite frustrating considering the amount of effort I put into the invitation."

"You talk as if she is beneath you, yet from what I've gleaned she defeated you twice before you managed to barely win. With help." Alexander stated bluntly.

"Don't forget that she was the one with the advantage up until that point." The blonde pointed out walking up to where he was seated, looking down with a knowing smile. "That was the point. I showed her that on an even playing field I was her better."

"And yet you're the one that ended up in prison. You...why are you smiling like that?"

"Just that I've realized something you haven't." Scarlet nodded her head at his lap, where a fair sized tent formed. "Shiva has been drawing energy from sex for awhile now. How does it feel experiencing arousal for yourself?"

"Is that what this feeling is?" Alexander stood up awkwardly, staring in fascination at the bulge. "It's similar to what I felt during your fight but, different. Fascinating, that just listening to you could cause such a reaction."

"There're a lot more ways for you to get such a...reaction, as you put it," Scarlet smirked, a blinking light on the board giving her an idea. Typing in a code on her screen heavy breathing, savage grunts and the wet squelching sound of flesh smacking against flesh filled her workspace. The picture was sharp and well defined, Barbara easily recognizable as she bounced vigorously on the prone man lying on her bed.

"Break...break you fucking bastard," she groaned deeply, switching to a back and forth motion, her hips rolling. Her partner's hands, at her hips, began the trip up her body to fondle at her breasts. "Fuck...fuck...don't...touch them!"

"My top lieutenant," Scarlet remarked, moving behind Alexander who stared at the screen almost entranced. "I trained her well during our stay in the Saucer Prison."

"I have...seen your kind copulate before I was given a body." His voice trembled, and he never noticed Scarlet's arms going around his waist. "Seemed a...bit too...complicated. And...it never...affected me like this...before and...what do you...think you're doing!!"

"Sssshhh," the blonde whispered, her lips brushing his ear, while a hand slipped into his pants circling the swollen length. "Just keep watching."

Back on the screen the man rose off the bed, pulling Barbara down onto him. The pair wrestle fucked energetically, somehow ending up in a sixty-nine position. Loud sucking sounds filled Scarlet's workspace as the pair devoured the other's privates. Her breasts around the glistening prick in front of her Mitch's head bobbed rapidly, but her moans were becoming louder and more insistent. Her lips rose off to proud staff, face twisting in pleasure while the man's hips continually jabbed at her mouth. Rolled onto her side she kicked away desperately, falling onto the floor and scuttling to the far wall. Her partner rose slowly, his excitement seemingly enhanced by Barbara's actions. Scarlet had to admit he was well built, and endowed, then cocked her head at what looked like an odd birthmark on his back.

"Running away again?" He taunted, panting. "Knew you were all talk." The blonde growled, swinging a clenched fist. At the blow the man backhanded her, the two then crashing together fingers probbing and tugging as they kissed roughly, Barbara shoved up against the wall. The mutual genital manipulation quickly drew moans from both parties that came faster and faster as they worked each other over furiously, but again the pitch of Barbara's cries slowly became almost frantic, while the masculine became more aggressive.

"You're my...bitch now," the man's voice was strained, but he had a smile on his face as he bit at Barbara's lips while she slowly slid down the wall. "You get to...ride the best...best cock in...HEY!"

Alexander gave a hiss at Scarlet's fingers tweaking and pinching at a length of flesh he'd never really paid much attention to, her lips leaving a trail of wet kisses up and down his neck, while onscreen Mitch used the sweat that covered them both to slide down her partner's body until she knelt before his engorged and quivering manhood. Wrapping her arms around his waist and her lips the sensitive flesh she began sucking hard, tongue also coming into play. "Would you like me to that for you?" Scarlet whispered, tongue flicking at his ear before biting lightly at the lobe. Alexander shook his head frantically, barely able to even consider what that would do to his body. "Pity..."

"Let...let go..." His hands grasped at her hair, but the stocky blonde hung on tenaciously with strong arms and talented lips. The sucking sounds became louder and the man's cries more urgent as his hips rebelled against him, thrusting back into her mouth while he kept pulling it away. "No...you won't..."

"Yeah...I WILL!!" Barbara snarled, briefly releasing him before licking his prick back into her mouth head moving rapidly as her nose touched against his pubics. The man gave a hoarse shout, his face contorted in unbearable pleasure while his hips thrust hard. Onscreen the blonde's cheeks filled out before she pulled her mouth away, gagging, hands continuing to manipulate the member that gave a couple more strong jets that splashed against the wall.

Back in Scarlet's office, another cry slowly faded as Alexander's body sagged against Scarlet's, her lightly caressing fingers coaxing out a final few spurts onto the floor. "Now that's just disappointing," the blonde scolded as she felt his manhood soften. "A man needs to have staying power. Doesn't matter how nice his cock is if he can't keep it up long enough to satisfy his partner."

"Stay...staying power?" The pale haired man remained in a daze as Scarlet kissed at his ear before licking at her fingers. On the monitor the woman spat, gave a triumphant shout and shoved her weakened antagonist back onto the bed, mounting him again.

"Told you I had your game," she snarled, glaring down at him. "Beg me to stop. Beg like a dog! And maybe I'll quit before your prick shrivels up entirely."

"That's staying power," Scarlet pointed as her blonde underling gave an angry yell at being shoved over onto her back.

"You aren't in my league, slut," the man growled back pinning her shoulders to the bed, even as Barbara's legs wrapped tightly around his hips, mouth snapping at his lips. The angle of the camera making his eyes seem to almost glow with lust. "Don't know what weak dicks you're used to, but let me show you what a real one can do."

"Bring it on fucker," Barbara wriggled her hips and stuck out a long pink tongue at him. "We got interrupted last time. This time I'm making you my bitch."

Alexander turned around and swiftly left the room as the pair kissed and cursed at one another, bodies rocking together in a violent copulation. Scarlet stared for a while longer enjoying her voyeurism, then flipped it off as it became apparent the two could go the distance. Not out of any sense of decency, but rather because she could feel a powerful buildup of outrage behind her mental defenses. Walking to her comfortable chair she sat down and lay back, eyes closing. To anyone that walked in it would look like she was sleeping, and in a way she was. But while her physical eyes closed, her spiritual one's opened and she found herself nose to nose with an angry looking Shiva.

"This better be important."

"After what you did to my brother..." Shiva swung a fist at Scarlet, the mental blow feeling very real. "You ask if it's important!!"

"Oh I'm sorry, would you have rathered I let you be the one to get him off." Scarlet taunted the Ice Queen, blocking the expected blow, butting and then throwing her by her blue white hair. "Seems you need another lesson. I'm going to bind your brother to me. By the time I'm through he won't even think of Siren, or of Tifa. Now either get in line or maybe you need some time back in the cage."

"Or maybe it's time I put YOU in there." Shiva hissed, shoving herself up against the blonde. "We're in MY domain now and you WILL learn to show the proper respect!"

"Respect is earned," Scarlet retorted, throwing her arms over Shiva's shoulders while the blue-white womans' arms went around her waist. "Show me you have what it takes to earn mine."

Outside, the only sign of the clash of wills was the rapid movement of Scarlet's eyes under her lids and a slight tensing of her body of it rose into a standing position.

<Gold Saucer>

"We'll be back soonish," Cloud said, walking alongside Barret. "How's Marlene doing?"

"Getting better, all things considered." Barret replied sourly. "Seems she's developed an interest in fencing. Caught her going through some motions with a stick she'd shaved down. Convenient, huh."

"Hey, at least you know she's got a built in safety in case some guys come sniffing around." Cloud grunted, the remark earning a sudden smile from the muscular man.

"Never thought about it like that. I'll get in touch with Cid and we'll see you guys back in Edge."

Cloud waved Barret off and spun around only to almost bounce into the suddenly appearing Chekhov. He sighed at the look the woman gave him. "Yuffie?"

"And Lady Mikoto," The kunoichi nodded. "Lord Godo has begun his preparations to leave and it would be...appreciated if his daughter would accompany us, or at least be present."

"Well I don't..."

"We know where they are." Chekhov's face now colored. "They was seen in the presence of Miss Joslyn and Madam Tifa, the former of which appeared quite...intent. Madam Tifa then led them off."

"I see," Cloud ran a hand along his face, rubbing at his temples. "Okay I'll see what I can do."

Bowing, Chekhov disappeared in a manner similar to M, while Cloud jogged up the stairs then down the corridor to his and Tifa's bedroom. The sounds were muffled but his mako enhanced hearing could pick up some light shuffling and muted words. At his knock things got suddenly quiet and he sighed. "It's just me, open up."

The door opened a crack and a suspicious Yuffie peeked out, glancing left and right before opening enough to let him in. Once inside Cloud hesitated briefly as Mikoto and Josy spun past him, faces mirroring determination, arms tight around the other's upper body. The younger woman's tan clashing with the masseuse's milky pale skin made the sight of their battling, bulging breasts stand out even more, though both seemed to have similar tastes in underwear. The sheer black lace panties doing very little to hide what was underneath. Cloud swallowed hard and quickly moved behind where Tifa was seated, not wanting his arousal to provide a distraction. Outside of the first time, he'd never actually seen Mikoto fight, only the results. "So...what brought this on?" Tifa merely gave him a sidelong glance. "What? What'd I do?"

"Mikoto was bragging," Yuffie explained, sidling up to him. She paused as M suddenly cursed loudly. Displaying that strength inherent in her family Jo shoved the older woman against the wall thrusting her weighty boobs into the trapped woman's tits. "Bout how it took all three of us to wear you out when she could do it by herself."

Cloud winced. Yeah the competitive brunette would take offense at that. Then he realized Yuffie was looking at him expectantly while Tifa was studiously ignoring the conversation. "Yeah, she did. Once." He said, glancing over at M pushing them off the wall, a muted "Hell," slipping out from between Josy's lips. "But that can't be all that..."

"Josy's also been getting fed up of Mikoto coming around you," Tifa said, eyes focused on the fighting women, both displaying considerable discomfort but gritting their teeth and fighting on. "M hit back by saying that at least she didn't pop out a pair of brats to try and lay claim."

"Ouch...I'm surprised Jo didn't start something then and there." Cloud grimaced. "How'd you get them to stay civil until they made it back here."

"Believe it or not, that was M's doing." Tifa grunted, muttering a few unpleasant sounding words under her breath. "Pointed out that brawling with a guest would reflect bad on her dad, so why not settle it in a manner that wouldn't stand out overmuch."

"And she agreed...because of course she would," Cloud groaned at how easily manipulated the young woman was. M often bound her breasts so for her it wouldn't be too noticeable if she lost. For Jo though... Then he remembered and turned to Yuffie. "By the way, you're dad's asking if you can at least see him off."

"Yeah, they'll wait. They're not leaving without her," Yuffie muttered, nodding at Mikoto as the raven haired woman powered her younger opponent back before the fiercely grunting Jo set her feet, halting her progress. "And I don't think either of them'd let go even if you asked."

"Ready to quit yet," M panted, the pressure of all four massive orbs crushed together making it difficult to breathe. She then gasped audibly as Joslyn squeezed tighter, her face turning a bright red under the pressure before relaxing. "Want to get...huff...humiliated eh. Suits me just...pant...fine."

"Fuck you...ow...cunt!" Jo cursed, shoving her tits strongly at the older woman. Cloud's arrival had briefly thrown her off, before getting a thrill at the thought of flattening the other woman in front of him. Of course the fact that the reverse was also true was lost on her. "You've never...nnnghh...beaten sis in a titfight. I...hah...hah...have!"

"And you...you've never beaten ME...in a fight." Mikoto taunted the younger brunette. Their barely controlled motions had brought them such that Joslyn's back was to it. Glancing over the girl's shoulder she could see the tensing of the muscles in her legs and back, and the clenching of her butt under the thin material. Responding quickly she pulled at Jo, even while the woman pulled at her, both crying out loudly at the compression.

Breasts flattened dramatically at the tip, squashing and spreading as they pulled even closer, the flesh turgid and shining. Legs quivered violently, then Jo gave a sudden shriek and fell back. Mikoto's face also changed, quickly releasing Joslyn and jumping back with an expression of disgust. "Goddam cow. Seems you and your...ugh...sister are more alike than I...I thought."

Both women's chests were covered in a thin white coating and Cloud immediately realized what had happened. On the floor Tifa's sister panted as milk leaked from her nipples, embarassed both from what had happened, and from letting go of the Wutai woman. "Fuck you," she repeated, staggering back to her feet. Then a she smiled, wrapped her hands around one of her breasts and squeezed.

M froze as a stream of milk jetted across her forehead. She trembled as it dripped past her eyes. "If not...for the fact that you have backup...I'd beat you black and blue. Right here. Right now." She whispered loudly marching up and shoving her boobs at the her young rival, the SMACK of the orbs clashing together loud. "Instead I'll settle for ensuring the stud won't even look in your direction for the foreseeable future."

"You don't have the tits for it whore." Joslyn hissed back, throwing her arms over the raven haired woman, who reciprocated quickly and naturally. An experimental squeeze showed no real change and neither gave a hint of backing down.

"When I beat your sister in a few months...I'm moving rooms." M growled, bashing her tits at Jo's monsters, the girl slamming back with equal emotion. Leaning forward, her breath was warm on the younger woman's face, her voice silky as she whispered. "That way...you'll hear every sound...every orgasm I drag out of him...every one we share...until he passes out from the bliss I alone can give him."

The three watching didn't hear what was said, but Tifa shot up at the reaction in had on her sister. A barely human sounding snarl exploded from Jo's lips as she set her feet and squeezed. Mikoto snarled back, planting her feet. No more shuffling for position, no more attempts to soften. This would be settled bay a straight up meeting of mass against mass, strongest tits win.

Cloud looked on in concern as the fight rushed to it's conclusion. He willed his erection down, worried about how either volatile woman would handle losing, knowing he might need to intervene. But the deep groans and fierce grunts as the two kept their breasts plastered together made it difficult the longer it went on. And on.

And on.

Sweat now running in rivulets down her naked body Mikoto struggled just to breath. Her legs shuddered, almost collapsing, the woman tapping into reserves she never expected to need.

"Who's...winning?" Josy gasped out desperately, head turning slightly in her audience's direction. It had to be there, even if she couldn't see it. Yuffie shook her head, eyes wide, indicating she couldn't spot any difference. A deep throaty moan filled her ears at that. Then realized it was her own.

The tortured cry knifed it's way through M's own suffering and she felt the little bitch's boobs slipping under her own. The elation she felt was cut short as her legs spasmed and she whimpered, sinking down alongside the brunette.

Tifa watched with a critical eye as the two proud, and stubborn women sank to their knees. Faces almost turning purple from the effort to crush one another she could still see no advantage for either woman. Having fought both she knew either could be a match for her own pair in a straight up titfight. Without any kind of boxing or striking it was the simplest form of titfighting, but possibly the most devastating in terms of what it could do to the loser's pride.

And both women were aware of it if their increasingly urgent cries and desperate grunts as they fought to maintain the pressure was any indication. Tired, their heads slipped past one another to rest on the other's shoulder.

"I felt...I felt that." Mikoto whispered twisting her head, mouth brushing against the girl's ear. "Your tiny tits're...are getting soft. Less...pressure on my...my..."

"Liar..." Jo murmured back, not wanting to waste any energy on talk, but at the same time unwilling to let the older woman have the final word. "Gonna...retire those flabby...bags of yours. Teach you..."

"Crush those...baby tits...you're..."

"Smash those...saggy..."

Barely able to string together a sentence through the pressure on their lungs, they still found enough to insult and denigrade the other's treasure, rekindling the dimming fire at their core. Arm muscles tightened, backs straightening as the bitter resentment both felt for the other surged back to the forefront along with the need to crush and humiliate.

It took all of Mikoto's self control to remember to use protection the few times she was with Cloud. It was a frightening feeling for a woman accustomed to being in control, but from the first when he entered her shop with the Aerith girl she'd felt an attraction beyond anything else she'd ever felt. And the sight of the children he'd already fathered drove her wild with a maternal need she never knew she had, and a violent jealousy that she only vented when she was certain she was alone. Or on the women that challenged her.

Joslyn knew herself well enough that her attraction to Cloud was unlikely to ever bear fruit. He was too devoted to her sister. And she knew that while Yuffie loved him, she'd never even consider coming between her two friends. And that just left HER!! The old bitch that openly declared her intention to steal him away from Tifa.

She was supposed to have been the one to fight Tifa that night, but an emergency at home had caused her to cancel. She should've been the second to receive his gift. Instead it was the brat, Joslyn, that had barely managed to eke out a win against her weakened sister. It infuriated her to no end. Spoilt damned little bitch!

Mikoto had no right to be in their little circle. Tifa had gotten soft on her in recent years, but Joslyn recognized her for what she was. An opportunistic crone openly trying to lure Cloud away. Her comment on her...their sexual inadequacy was just the last straw.

"What do you think?" Cloud whispered, awed by the silence, broken only by the occasional whimper from the kneeling women. "Draw?"

"I hope not," Tifa murmured back, squirming in her seat. Honestly she'd been against this, warning Josy that M's rack was a lot more solid than it appeared. But her sister was definetly in contention. "I wouldn't accept that, and neither would they."

Time meant nothing to either woman. They'd even forgotten about their audience, sinking back into the mindset that had made them both champions of their respective groups. heads rose off of shoulders to stare into the tired, pretty face of their opponent. All that mattered now was the woman in front of them that needed to be beaten. Swaying back and forth arms tightened one final time, drawing their bodies together so that their stomachs and finally their mounds met.

An electric shock crawled up Jo's spine and her soft moan was answered by a hoarse gasp from the masseuse. Perhaps it was the sudden distraction from focusing on her breasts to the sudden, unexpected arousal, but one pair of beautiful breasts began to ache. A familiar ache that had eyes open wide in dismay. The other immediately recognized the look and gave a cruel smile as she piled on the pressure. Trapped between their arms there was still no outward evidence. Bountiful busts rolled and quivered in their limited confines, each apparently seeking to overwhelm the other, but the victor knew she'd won. Even better were the tears glistening in the wide eyed stare of her rival. No doubt the bitch would keep fighting on, trying to reverse it or simply to hurt the other as much as possible.

Thus it was a surprise to her when she heard. "Dammit...okay you cunt...okay. You...pant, ow...you win."

Arms released and both women fell back onto their rears, breathing heavily and massaging at their chests. Now the difference was evident for all to see as Joslyn turn to glare at Mikoto. "This doesn't...gasp...change anything." The girl spitefully declared, mournfully fondling at her low hanging tits. Yuffie rushed to her friend's side, sinking down to her side. "I'll...I'll never accept...hah...you."

"As if...as if your opinion...matters to...to me...brat." M panted, turning with a smug smile to look at Tifa who stared back woodenly. "Con...consider that a...huff...preview of next...next time."

"Only if you beat Elizabeth," Tifa smiled. Probably the only time she'd ever root for her stalker.

"Right...her..." M cursed mentally, struggling onto legs that felt like jelly and would've fallen had Cloud not been there to hold her. "Such a...a gentleman. Mind helping me to...to the powder room. Can't go out...looking like this."

"...this was a bad idea," Tifa heard Yuffie whisper as rose off the seat and approached the younger women. Joslyn looked up as the bigger brunette squatted down next to them.

"Sorry...sis," Jo managed a painful smile. "Guess you were...right about me being...ouch...out of shape."

"You did fine," Tifa hugged her younger sibling gently. "Believe me now when I said her tits're as tough as mine. Why do you think I spend time bashing them around before going for a grind. Could go either way if we're both fresh."

"Well now I know for...for next time." Jo slowly rose to her feet, then turned to glare at the bathroom door. "Only problem is THIS time."

"Hello Clou...brother."

"Rufus," Cloud nodded warily as the former Shinra president sat down at the table. Rufus's groups arrival had coincided with the Wutai delegation's departure, something he was sure wasn't a coincidence. Dio's expression showed he shared the same belief. "How's Reno doing?"

"As well as can be expected under the circumstances." Rufus's lips were set in a severe line as he glanced around the table. "Rude is currently keeping an eye on him in case you were wondering but, besides that...aren't any of you going to ask? I imagine the theory has been floated around."

"Believe it or not, it wasn't." Dio replied, looking amused. "You've had plenty of opportunities if you wished it, but from what I've heard you worked to keep her imprisoned."

"She had earned punishment, like we all did." The blonde man sat back while Elena was the only one among his retinue to show discomfort at his words. "I'd hoped her temperament would cool, but it seems that the exact opposite was the result. My apologies."

His words may have been directed at Dio, but his eyes were on Tifa, who simply nodded. He had been the first on the Shinra side to become aware of their rivalry and had encouraged it.

"I just wanted you to know that I'm putting my forces and resources at your call, should you be willing to make use of them." Tseng moved forward, pressing a folder onto the table and shoving it in Dio's direction. "This is all the information we've gathered on them over the years. Former bases, agents, the like."

Dio glanced through it, nodded, before sliding it over in Cloud's direction. The former mercenary glanced through it quickly before placing it down. "This is pretty extensive. How'd you get it?"

"Whatever else you might think of the Turks, we are highly capable." Tseng replied. "Ever since we learned of their involvement with the issue between the two women we've been looking into their actions. Like you, no doubt, we were surprised to learn the former president had no ties to their group."

"None that you could find you mean." Dio interrupted. "I find it highly unlikely that someone like him wouldn't be involved in some way or another."

"If he did have a connection, it's buried so deep I don't think any could excavate it." Tseng stated. " No connection before he started Shinra, and nothing even during the city's construction. Hard as it is to believe it appears they avoided him completely."

<Northern Wastes>

Scarlet opened her eyes to the sound of the wind howling in her ears. "For something who claims to be so much better, you're as petty as any woman I know," the blonde muttered sourly, smiling internally at the sullen silence. Shiva had been particularly determined this time since, if her hunger was any indication, she'd been out for at least a day. She could never guess how long it would take for her to suppress the female spirit, but it was an interesting way to pass the time.

"Boys..." she murmured passing the guards that merely observed her passing with their usual reticence, pausing to blow a kiss and pose at the camera that tracked her movements until she entered the base.

"And you are sure of the dosage?"

"Absolutely sir. The results speak for themselves," Schroeder gestured at the naked woman on the monitor. "While the timing is different this time, It's been the same thing every night since her arrival. Shiva is clearly competing for control.

"So she's managing to actively suppress her...impressive to say the least. Our information of their union is sparse, other than the fact that their targets are also together. I'd assumed Shiva would jump at the chance of having a body of her own."

"Sir, I think you might be underestimating this woman." The doctor held up a blood sample. "Even before Hojo worked on her she was rumored to be a woman of exceptional will and strength. Considering her position she'd need to be."

"Maybe...keep monitoring her. If Shiva manages to wrest control, however briefly, bring her to me. I think it's time we had a chat."

Her lab door sliding open Scarlet surprised her girls, marching in au natural as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Five Women. She had been limited in the number she could bring with her so had chosen her best. Though one could also make the argument that she was, a bit biased due to how all five were different shades of blonde. "So do any of you have anything out of the ordinary to report," she demanded, clicking a small switch under her desk. It emitted a high pitch scree, humans couldn't hear it, but any nearby animals would be in pain for as long as she left it on.

"Nothing on my end boss," Di answered. "Have to say, I'm not entirely sure what you want from us. I'm enjoying making up for lost time, but most of the guys here are fucking insane."

"Insane...how?" Scarlet accepted her dress from Mitch, slipping it over her body with a wriggle. "Remember what I taught you, never take anything at face value."

"Some of them look at you as if you're not even there, while others are only too happy to drag you to their quarters." Carol said. The youngest of her group she had never lacked for partners, even in prison. So for her to that first part held some weight. "The next problem is when you get them in bed."

"They're fucking insatiable. I can barely walk when they're finally done." Nina complained. "And then there're the guy who fucked up Barbara."

Mitch's head shot up at that declaration and she strode across to loom over the other woman. "Who got fucked up?"

"The butch blonde I had to help carry back here," Nina replied, looking up unafraid. Another blonde, though slightly taller, her loyalty was bought by the fact that Scarlet was the only woman that genuinely scared her. "Any other woman in here that matches that description...Mitch?"

The blow was sharp, knocking the light haired woman onto the floor. A veteran of many prison brawls however Nina was not one to be laid out by a single cheap shot and lashed out with a stiffened foot to the other blonde's gut. Springing back up, she tackled the broader woman shoving her up against the wall even as fists battered at her back.

"So other than the fact than you're all thoroughly fucked, have you noticed anything else?" Scarlet spared the fighting women an irritated glance, before deciding to leave them to it. As long as they were loyal to her however else they established the pecking order she didn't really care. Plus everything important was already locked away. "Have you all been getting your regular check ups?"

"Regular?" Di asked confused. "They gave me a once over when we first got here, haven't heard back from them since."

"Same here," Ronnie chimed in. Small, compared to the other girls, she however had a vicious streak that made them reluctant to get on her bad side. "And there are sections they won't let us into. No matter what I promise 'em."

"I'm more interested in the medical issues. A day doesn't go by that they don't call me for tests." Scarlet drummed a long nailed finger on her arm rest as Di jumped out of the way Barbara and Nina. Locked in a double headlock the women exchanged blows until Mitch's legs buckled and a final punch from Nina knocked her to the floor. Grabbing up a stool she stood over the dazed blonde, hefting it over her head.

"STOP!"

Scarlet marched over, grabbing the chair and replacing it on the floor. "I have no problem with you girls tussling now and again to stay fresh, but don't go too far." She warned, returning to her seat. Even as her back turned Barbara had lunged from the floor, grabbing at Nina and dragging her down where the pair grappled fiercely. "Back to the matter at hand, what about the men you were with. Did you notice anything about them?"

"No...but then again I was on my knees for most of the time," Ronnie muttered, face scrunching prettily as she thought hard. "Oh yeah, the first guy had this weird tattoo on his pecs."

"Yours too, what'd it look like?" Di stood up straight. "The guy I dragged off had one that looked like a D."

"Nah, mine's looked a like a faded C. Like it'd been there awhile." Ronnie glanced over at Carol.

"Two Cs." At the stares she merely shrugged. "What?"

"Fucking nympho...so a bunch of Cs and a D." Di mumbled to herself then spoke up looking over at Nina and Barbara. The former was had a firm grip on the latter's hair, banging her head against the floor. Barbara's hand scrabbled at Nina's face, then went low grabbing at the firm lumps under the light material. Her face going white, Nina screamed as her breasts were crushed and pulled savagely. Grabbing at the other's hands she overbalanced herself, falling to the side while Barbara quickly mounted her. Panting in excitement Mitch's hips began bouncing hard on the fallen woman who grabbed at her boobs in retaliation.

"Want us to separate 'em boss?" Carol asked, cracking her knuckles.

"No need...I can get my answer another way." Scarlet tapped at her keyboard and turned up the volume.

"SAY IT! SAY IT!!" All they could see was the back of the man on the bed, thrusting hard at the woman under him. Barbara, her face easily recognizable over his shoulder, bucked wildly under him with frantic mewls that were unfamiliar to those that knew her. "SAY YOU'RE MY BITCH!!"

"What...what are you doing?!" Mitch stared at the screen in horror, momentarily forgetting where she was and what she was doing. But Nina didn't. Pulling on the breasts she now reclaimed the top spot. But the buff blonde responded quickly, throwing arms around the other's upper body. Crushing their bodies together the pair rolled out of sight of the screen and the others, though their snarls and curses could still be heard.

"You're...MY BITCH!" Barbara howled, biting at the shoulder causing the man to roar and then groan as their bodies beat together in a rapid tattoo before collapsing onto the bed. As his body stilled the mark of an A could be seen easily across his shoulder blade.

"I think...I need to give you...another lesson." He panted, raising himself up even as Mitch moaned, semi-conscious. "This way you'll always remember which of us got...got thoroughly...fucked."

With a disgusting sucking sound his prick popped free, even Scarlet giving a whistle of appreciation at his endowment, and scooted himself till her had it resting on her chest. Grunting, he manipulated her tits around his dick, pumping it hard between them. It didn't take long, he wasn't trying to hold back, and he soon coated her breasts and face with his spunk with a final deep groan of relief.

Mitch's face came back into focus as he moved, her expression defeated, but at the same time enraged. Weakly she tried to push him off of her, only to be roughly shoved back onto the bed. "Oh no, you're staying there until I leave. Winner's prerogative." He laughed at the way she stared at him while he dressed. "Oh, scary. Anytime you're ready, I always enjoy breaking in a new bitch."

Barbara tried to rise again, but this time fell back in exhaustion as he exited the room, pausing and looking to the right. "Well hello there...If you're looking for your friend I don't think she'll be up for awhile. But if you're looking for a good time, just ask for Marcus."

He gave another laugh and then Nina glanced around the corner, entering the room and...

Scarlet flipped the switch to close off the feed and felt a familiar heat. It had been a good few days since she'd had a man, and this one looked promising. If he could handle Mitch like he did then it might be worth her time to get acquainted. Speaking of Mitch...

Sharp yelps from behind the counter drew her attention and she rolled the chair to get a better view. Nina was on her side with Barbara mounting her, holding a leg between her breasts. "Who...who's getting fucked now." The thick blonde demanded hoarsely, riding the slimmer yellow haired woman furiously. "Who's the...the bitch!!"

Nina didn't need to say anything. Turned on by the fighting and the video she clenched her teeth and thrust her pussy hard against Barbara's, battling against her violently until her own body spasmed and she fell to the ground squealing as euphoria rushed through her. Shortly after Mitch joined her, grunting fiercely as she felt the pleasure rush through her.

"Yeah...that's what...that's what's going on," she staggered to her feet, ignoring the puddle on the floor. She glared defiantly at the other women. ""Any...anyone else want to...to go for a ride?!"

Scarlet gave a chuckle, letting her amusement show, then rolled over to a cabinet. Mitch barely got an arm up to grab what was thrown at her, the wooden haft of the mop banging against her head. "Clean it up," the blonde cougar ordered. Returning to her desk, she shut off the noise maker. "If any of you run into this...Marcus character...send him my way. He might prove useful. In more ways than one."

"Wait a...second." Mitch stumbled at her words. "Boss...that one. He's mine."

"Yes...yes...I'm sure you'd like to have him give you another fucking. I don't care either way." Scarlet waved a hand, interrupting the other woman's protests. "I don't plan on stealing him from you, but he might at least scratch the itch and give me a couple days of relief. I have some else I'm already training."

"She did WHAT!?!"

Alexander lay flat on his back, naked from the waist up, as Schroeder inspected his body. "She even offered to use her mouth." He added in monotone. "Something warned me not to let her do that, but the end result was the same."

"Well...she certainly moves fast that one," the doctor remarked, pressing a stethoscope to his chest. "And your sister didn't try to stop her."

"I...couldn't concentrate enough to sense her." Alexander admitted, his pale face coloring at the admission. "I didn't even think to just stop her. It felt...it felt..."

"Good?" Schroeder offered. At the young man's hesitant nod he couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity. "Will this be a problem sir?"

"It depends on where we go from here. If anything it fulfills your claim about about just how complete the new bodies are. Are the others ready?"

"Roughly eleven hours from completion for the first. Thirteen for the second." Schroeder replied, bringing up a monitor for the growth room. "The extra two hours are due to his request for the extra mass."

"Yes, Titan always was a proud one. Alex, do you still feel comfortable dealing with her. You don't have to be there since your mission was just retrieval."

"Of which I failed." The young man slid off the table, pulling on his pants. "I will remain. Who knows what my leaving will do to Shiva after so long. Or what that woman would do to her."

"Personally I'm more concerned about what she'd do to you. You are still somewhat new to mortal sensations. They can be very...addicting."

"Noted." Alexander nodded at the screen and exiting the room. Giving a few seconds to ensure he was gone Schroeder massaged at his jaw speculatively.

"You know we could halt any plans she has for him if we just..."

"No. We'd need to confine her if she ever learned of his existence. We'll need to keep it for in case she becomes unmanageable."

"If I may be so bold, sir. Once we have a sample of the formula her value to us goes down dramatically. You seem to be placing an awful lot of emphasis on her working with us."

"Several reason. One, as long as she is here Cloud will be distracted. He knows that both women can't control themselves when the other is near so he'll be divided between us and them. Second, her skill and knowledge are undeniable, better we have her here working for us than elsewhere scheming against us. And..."

"And...sir?"

"I'm interested in what Hojo saw to give her that treatment. It is notoriously inefficient when used on women as the one before her showed. And that one was specifically trained for the treatment. Best to keep her close where we can observe."

"As you see fit sir." Schroeder nodded his head as the line went dead. Humming to himself he removed a vial of blood labelled with Scarlet's name. Siphoning off a small amount he squirted it onto a slide which he then placed under a microscope. He was also curious as to why Hojo would choose Scarlet for the treatment. The man might've been insane but everything he did, he did for a reason.

"Sure you want to do this Yuffie?" Tifa asked, one last time, still surprised by the request.

"Yeah," the kunoichi nodded nervously. "Yeah, I'm sure."

Both beauties stood alone in Tifa's airship cabin. Realizing how nervous Yuffie was Cloud had stepped outside. Honestly if asked, both women would say he'd appeared distracted since the Wutai contingent's departure. Tifa had been surprised when Yuffie hadn't returned with them but when she'd come to the their room and removed her blouse, she understood.

"Fair enough, just know I won't go easy on you just cause we're friends." She remarked lightly, peeling off her top allowing her confined breasts to spill out dramatically, then stripping off her skirt. "After seeing you go after Jo I don't think that'd be a good idea."

"Heh...sorry, not sorry." Yuffie grinned, also removing her shorts leaving both women in just their underwear. Beneath the apparent good nature however her trepidation grew. While not in Elizabeth's league, no one was, the sight still intimidated her more than any of the women she'd faced before. "Thanks for indulging me."

"Don't think those thoughts. You've beaten the younger before." Leviathan reminded her. "You can beat her as well."

"Easy to say when you're not the one about to be on the receiving end," Yuffie pulsed back, but was grateful for the confidence Leviathan radiated. "But don't worry. I don't plan on losing."

"Let's see if you still feel that way when we're done." Tifa replied, twisting her body to the side. Yuffie mimicked the motion and after few false starts their breasts slammed together for the first time and the women began to dance.

Up on the deck Cloud sat near a windbreak, ignoring the other few passengers up at this hour. Tifa and Yuffie had probably already started and while he wouldn't have minded watching what he assumed would be a pretty one sided affair he had other things on his mind. Namely his last conversation with Mikoto.

"Cloud...if you wouldn't...mind." M's expression was almost desperate as she guided his hand past the sopping wet material of her panties. Considering the fact that none of the other three had tried to stop him he had to assume this was some part of their bet. The woman clutched at him while his fingers worked their magic, her breasts pushing at his arm. Then she shoved her face into his shoulder and he felt the scream just like he felt her honey gush over his fingers. Her hips kept moving as his fingers kept probing and then an aftershock hit and and another flood doused his fingers.

"Hah...hah...if I wasn't...already in love...I think I would be..hah...now," M panted, smiling up at him. "You really are wasted on them."

"Sure it's me you're in love with?" He replied, briefly amused. "If Jo hadn't given up when she did it wouldn't have surprised me if the two of you started making out right then and there."

"Hate fucking, dear. Hate fucking." She hand waved away the situation, eyes hard. "No better way to let some little slut know just how much better you are than them. Considering who you're with I think you'd be familiar with the term."

"I thought we all agreed that what goes on in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom." Cloud grunted, ignoring the barb, as he felt her fingers along the front of his pants. "What were you doing provoking Josy like that?"

"Cloud...is this, all of this, what you want?"

"That came out of nowhere. What do you mean?" Cloud covered her hand with his even as his pants, then briefs, slipped down his legs.

"Being used as some sort of prize to be won," Mikoto said quietly. "Never knowing when Tifa fights someone if it'll be her that walks in your bedroom door afterwards."

"I've...I trust her. Plus I try to avoid thinking too hard about it," he replied, looking away, grimacing. Fingers, skilled from her profession, fondled and caressed at the swollen flesh. "Besides, are you in any position to talk considering our current situation?"

"I'm taking advantage of what little time I have with you, but if we were together..." M murmured, dropping to her knees and running her lips along a thick vein, while her long fingers had his hips jerking unintentionally. "You would be mine, and mine alone. Not shared around with multiple women. Any bitch that came sniffing around I'd let you watch as I took her apart. Even Tifa would..."

Cloud groaned and grabbed for the sink counter as his prick twitched, spewing it's load into the bath. M glanced at the mess and then looked up at him with a pout. "Sorry..." he gasped, legs still weak.

"So...you have fantasies of watching her get dominated," she murmured licking lightly at the still stiff organ, cleaning any leftover spunk and feeling him tremble. "Maybe we should let you watch my next match with her. I'm sure I can make her beg if you'd like."

Cloud gave another choking groan, but this time she was ready and wrapped her lips around him, swallowing compulsively while hands grabbed at her head and his hips thrust at her face. Just as suddenly he halted all movement, head thrown back as his dick gave one final, violent throb. With an explosive gasp he remembered how to breath, sitting down heavily on the edge of the bath. He retained the dazed expression while Mikoto's head bobbed a few more times, ensuring she'd gotten everything before her mouth slipped off and a self satisfied look crossed her face. "Fucking...hell."

"I'll take that as a compliment." The raven haired Wutai woman chuckled, planting a series of kisses along his cock, coaxing it back to life. Turning the length to face her she swirled her tongue around the head and planted a final, firm, kiss that left traces of her lipstick before rising back to her feet. "So she can't say I wore you out...but think about what I said, stud. One day she's going to go over your head and you won't like the result."

Yuffie and Jo had been gone by the time they came out and Tifa and M had shared a look before she left. At which point Tifa had ripped off his clothes and shoved him onto the bed. As ever he felt as if he was the scoreboard in some competition but any serious thought quickly went out the window when his wife mounted him. But now, alone, he couldn't deny that M probably had the situation pegged.

While they'd only had two serious falling outs over her fighting fetish, the first being that time in Nibelheim and the other being when he learned about what happened in Shinra Tower, there had been other smaller incidents. There were also times Cloud wished he'd taken Tifa with them to Fort Condor, and therefore avoided her meeting Joslyn under the circumstances she had.

But then he probably would've been clueless as to what had been going for longer since she'd never have had her second run in with Scarlet and therefore he probably WOULD have left her alone in Nibelheim and...A loud SNAP broke him out of his thoughts and he stupidly stared at the piece of table he'd absently broken off. "Dammit..." he cursed quietly letting it drop to the floor and getting to his feet. It should be over by now and maybe a nights rest would clear his mind. He briefly considered passing the by the nursery to check on the twins before deciding against it.

"But will you be sleeping alone?" Bahamut asked snidely. "I do quite like the ninja girl. Her enthusiasm is...delicious."

"You know my thoughts and THAT'S what you have to say." Cloud sent back, but the seed was planted and, if he was honest, Yuffie was the one he least minded being with besides Tifa. "You're as bad as Siren sometimes you know that?"

"My experiences with your world is limited, considering how soon I was imprisoned atfer being born." The dragonlord replied stiffly. "Your mating manner is indeed quite...stimulating."

Rolling his eyes Cloud paused at his door placing an ear against it. Hearing nothing, he knocked quietly and used his key. Then he froze at a scream, barely registering hurriedly closing the door and ducking behind a cabinet.

Tifa yelped in surprise as Yuffie boxed her tits at the taller woman's sensitive undersides, punching her nipples in deep. Reaching for the shorter girl, Yuffie slipped out from her grasp and swung to batter at her boobs from the outside.

"Looks like someone's been practicing," Siren noted with amusement as Tifa swayed backwards, dodging Yuffie strikes, the pair circling warily.

"Time to take things up a notch then," her partner pulsed back and then went on the offensive.

Though her breasts were stinging, Yuffie was feeling confident about how things had been going. But she spotted the immediate change in Tifa and sank into a crouch to lower her center of gravity and make herself a smaller target. If her friend expected her to retreat she'd be in for a surprise. When the bigger girl came out swinging Yuffie leapt to meet her, their breasts clapping together audibly.

Hands on her hips Tifa's eyes were wide at the smaller woman's apparent willingness to meet her head on. That and she also realized that her sister hadn't been kidding. Though smaller than her own, Yuffier's boobs were remarkably solid, their tits piling together evenly as they swung the weighty glands with determination.

Even more surprising was the fact that she was keeping up, not flinching away or giving ground like how you'd normally do when outgunned. Yuffie's gaze was steady, unafraid, as she stared hard at Tifa while soft grunts worked their way out from between lips as the forceful strikes they levied on one another.

She felt a kind of pride at how far the young ninja had come since watching her and Josy first bashing it out to just before her own fearsome bout with Elizabeth but she had to know that this kind of contest benefited her larger boobs. So what was she planning...

The stinging had advanced to genuine pain now, but Tifa's own mammoth tits were also a bright red from the steady, violent banging. Even more important was the pursed lips and furrowed brow, signs of the bigger woman's confusion. She could also detect a slight hesitation behind the blows, a light pulling of the force, as if expecting something untoward. The end result was that Yuffie was now hitting Tifa harder than she was receiving, and even as that registered the busty brunette staggered back a surprised step.

Tifa shook her head, annoyed at the whine that forced it's way out of her mouth. The sudden backstep had her mistime several strikes. Which Yuffie quickly capitalized on, delivering several sharp and powerful breast blows that Tifa failed to intercept, causing the ache in her boobs to well up. Her tits flailed wildly for a few seconds as she tried to regain her rhythm, which Yuffie did her best to prevent. Then her eyes flickered around the room and narrowed, realizing the kunoichi's intent.

Whether she came up with it herself or Leviathan provided the idea she had to applaud it...it was a gutsy move, but one she had first used it first against Lizzy. Realizing, after only barely winning their second titfight, just how lucky she'd been against the smaller, yet bigger, woman she resorted to fighting smart in their later fights. It wasn't something she was proud of but against the tit titan it was a necessity, and now Yuffie was doing the same thing.

It was all going as she expected...which was why she was nervous. Yuffie bashed Tifa back as the larger chested woman struggled to regain her pace. The sheer mass of Tifa's boobs meant that there was still pain even though she was hitting them, rather than them hitting together. Her friend looked shocked and hurt as she staggered back again, their dance taking on a clumsy edge. Battered back to a corner of the room Tifa shifted herself to angled them out of the trap but Yuffie wasn't about to give her an out now and positioned herself to firmly in front of the other woman

"Got'cha," Yuffie crowed, grimacing as their breasts slammed together, Tifa fighting furiously to get out of the trap. Collapsing together both set of boobs still displayed the firmness both expected out of the other, though she knew it was now just a matter of time. Shoving forward she speared her tits into Tifa's monsters, making significant headway, trying to shove her deeper into the corner to limit her movements. Her instincts, and Leviathan, suddenly screeched in warning and she ducked out of a grab. But in doing so she stepped back and Tifa advanced a step.

"Was a good...ow...idea." The brunette growled, swinging her right tit to smack hard into Yuffie's. "Too eager though. If you'd...ouch...tried it later on I you might've gotten away with it."

"I'm not done yet," the smaller woman replied defiantly, stubbornly swinging her dense, heavy boobs to clash with Tifa's massive, oval glands causing the brunette to hiss at the discomfort. "I can still take you."

"Then try," Tifa grunted encouragingly. Swinging hard now she heard Yuffie grunt at the pain, but still stood firm. "Try..."

The sound of their breasts smashing together resounded throughout the cabin as the two beauties began to fight in earnest now. Pounding the taut orbs with violent abandon to meet and flatten, then recoil neither voluptuous woman gave up any ground in the face of their rival. The fleshy CLAP of breast on breast impacts soon had both women giving pained squeals as bruises began to form on their treasured teats.

Needing some relief Yuffie reluctantly began to retreat in the face of the bigger Tifa, who eagerly followed. Battering the kunoichi back she got careless as Yuffie ducked and then leapt up and forward, her boobs slapping hard against the underside of their opponents. Stopped in her tracks Tifa was now the one in retreat as Yuffie advanced, swinging her tits methodically to hammer against the opposite pair.

Back and forth they traversed the same section of flooring, sweat beginning to cover them in a light sheen. They were tiring now and Tifa was baffled. While she hadn't expected her friend to be a pushover this level of resilience was unexpected. Then a weighty left and left blow saw Yuffie wail and stumble back, only keeping her feet with the aid of a dresser. Tifa was about to offer her the chance at surrender but before she could do so the girl merely clenched her teeth and waded back in boobs swinging.

Stunned by the sudden violence Tifa found herself smashed back until her legs hit against the bed. For five long minutes the pair hammered and crushed their breasts together ceaselessly. For that time they no longer saw the other as a friend. Now they were an adversary, someone to be crushed and humbled. Yuffie's big boobs squashed against Tifa's massive mammaries times uncounted, only for the firm orbs to recoil to open shrill yelps and cries.

Suddenly Tifa lost sight of Yuffie. "DOWN LOW!" She heard Siren shriek and quickly rose onto her toes. Her boobs flowed upwards, then came crashing down. Directly onto Yuffie's own rising tits. Desperate, the girl had gone for another uppercut but this collision overwhelmed both beauties and Tifa's shrill screech as she flew back onto the bed was answered Yuffie's own hoarse scream as she dropped to her hands and knees, then facedown.

A minute went by and all could be heard were the quiet whimpers from the women. Then Tifa slowly pushed herself into a seated position and saw Yuffie struggling to rise. "Hol...Hold on there...ow...champ." She gasped out, grasping her friend by the shoulders and helping her up. Joining her on the bed the two sat side by side as they cradled their aching breasts. Then Tifa glanced over at the smaller girl. "Good...fight."

"What? You...you give up?" Yuffie demanded.

"No way." Tifa sputtered. Did she really... "Wait, you still...you still want to continue?"

"One of...of us has to win." The kunoichi responded reasonably.

"Fine then," Tifa knelt on the bed and patted the spot opposite her. "Woman to woman. I think we've...softened each other up as much as we're going to."

Yuffie glanced at Tifa's tits. Though hanging somewhat they still looked high on her chest, and their constant beating had caused them to swell in size. Compared to how her own felt...she shook her head. "Works for me. Hearing how I beat you in private'll drive Josy wild."

"That's the spirit," Tifa remarked, impressed again by the girl who crawled to kneel defiantly in front of her. There was no sag that she could see and a tremor ran through her. "But I've got a reputation to keep and I'm not going to lose it, even to a friend."

"Who says I'm giving you a choice," Yuffie smirked, raising her arms. "Age before beauty."

"Well aren't you cute," Tifa rolled her eyes openly, applying her hug and waiting for the younger woman to apply her own. Their sharp nipples brushed together and both sighed at the delicate sensation. "On three..."

"One..."

"Two...

"THREE!!" Immediately arms arms tightened, back and shoulder muscles clenched as both female Avatars brought their strength to bear. Sweat which had begun to dry now began to dribble down their bodies. They'd had enough time to feel the other out so there was no need to hold back. Trapped in a small space that gradually shrank even more the mass of boobs between them fought fiercely for the limited space.

Face to face the breathing quickened as each moment passed almost in time with the various stages of their breasts compression. The flesh visibly rippling their tits compressed further, flattening and spreading outwards. Tifa's tits slowly overwhelmed Yuffie's flowing over the edges, but the kunoichi smirked at the brunette's hitching gasp as own boobs bulged outwards to burrow their way into Tifa's monsters. Then she groaned throatily as her progress was stopped and now it felt as if her beauties were being crushed by the surrounding mass.

"Bigger and...better." Tifa gasped, smiling painfully. She'd underestimated Yuffie she now realized. The girl was indeed ready for the, in she should be so tasteless, big leagues. Though going up against a hostile opponent might make things different. But now was not the time to think of such things. If her friend wouldn't give then she'd just have to crush her.

"Some...one...once said...bigger does...doesn't mean...better." Yuffie moaned back with a grin, clenching her teeth as they squeezed their bodies together again. Their boobs had nowhere to go but forward now and they knew it. Rocking their bodies back and forth had the effect of making the loose globes ripple against one another in fleshy waves as the line between their boobs shifted repeatedly.

"You're...better than I thought...Yuffie..." Tifa admitted, grimacing at the grinding pain of the kunoichi's boobs digging into her own. It was an insistent, thudding pain that she knew, given time, push through. "Josy should...shouldn't have used you...like she did. Sor...sorry."

"Wasn't your...fault," Yuffie felt her arms spasm at the constant effort. They were burning in a different, yet similar pain to her tits. Even as she watch her boobs swelled outwards, seeming to push back against Tifa's, before the brunette's monstrous pair bulged out pushing back the canyon between their breasts. "And...I'm sorry...too."

"Wha..." Was all Tifa managed before Yuffie pulled hard to her side at the same time the bigger woman pushed and squeezed. Overbalanced she fell onto her side. Panting wildly Yuffie shoved with her boobs, forcing Tifa onto her back but the other pumped back desperately, continuing the roll until they ended up on their sides. Tifa whined in fear as she felt Yuffie strain to continue the roll, her friend determined to pin the bigger woman.

Nervous energy coursed through them as arms clenched and legs locked while they vigorously thrust their breasts together, side by side. Urgent cries were loud in their ears while they pounded their surging boobs together, the heavy orbs seemingly in a deadlock. Eyes widened as first one, then the other felt herself being forced onto her back only to ram her breasts back feverishly until they were back to an even position. The mattress beneath them began to feel damp from the sweat that ran down their bodies in rivulets.

Mashing her breasts urgently against Tifas', Yuffie felt herself beginning to slip backwards. Feverishly she thrust back, trying to reverse the situation. Breasts clapped together with hollow CLOPS as she succeeded in getting them back onto their sides. But they weren't there for long as, with forceful grunts, Tifa pounded her powerhouses at Yuffie with brutal determination. Slowly forced back again the smaller woman again rallied, forcing their boobs together, the turgid flesh shining as it squashed thickly.

Then she gasped loudly.

Tifa's grunts became even more aggressive as she thrust and pounded her breasts against Yuffies'. Whimpering quietly the kunoichi fought back with the strength of desperation but slowly she was forced over, finally yielding to the superior strength of the bigger girl. As she felt gravity working against she allowed herself to fall the final inches onto her back and then exerted herself, pushing them in the opposite direction, hoping against hope that her friend wouldn't see such an obvious trick coming. But she did, and though her shoulders rose off the bed briefly Tifa quickly the girl back down.

"No...no..." Yuffie whined, twisting back and forth frantically. They were still wrapped tightly together, but gravity now on her side Tifa piled her massive mammaries onto Yuffie's impressive pair with repeated powerful thrusts. "I was...gonna...win."

"Sorry...sweetie..." Tifa didn't let her relief show, not letting up with the constant assault on Yuffie's strong tits. The girl still pushed and shoved back with the grit she'd displayed all fight but her firm breasts slowly began to yield, but still she wouldn't quit. Just as Tifa began to worry she finally heard it.

"Okay...okay...please...no more." Yuffie whispered quietly, her arms falling away. "You win... You win..."

"Yuffie..." Tifa immediately loosened her grip, but didn't let go. Instead she held the small kunoichi in a gentle hug, pulling them onto their side as the girl's body heaved. "You did good hon'. Almost had...had me for awhile there."

"Yeah...almost," her voice was muffled as she lay in Tifa's embrace. For a minute the two lay in a companionable silence before Tifa felt something odd. Something nice. She pulled back and looked down in shock as the kunoichi suckled on her left tit, giving a light hiss as the girl's tongue flicked at her nipple.

"Yuffie what...what are you..." she moaned.

"So big..." Yuffie murmured, pushing on the breast in her mouth. Tifa allowed herself to be pushed over onto her back while Yuffie switched to the other boob, sucking in as much of massive orb as she could then releasing it with a POP. "So beautiful..."

Tifa remained in a pleasant shock as Yuffie worshipped her tits, swapping between them to ensure both got attention. It was something she'd forced M to do after their last titfight in front of the entire club that had shown up for their fight to let her know just who had the best rack. It wasn't something she expected from those close to her, and probably it was the surprise that had her breathing catch as she felt an upwelling of pleasure in her breasts, and at her groin. "Yu...Yuffie...wait...I'm gonna..."

Instead the kunoichi grabbed both of her monsters and pushed as much as she could into her mouth while her hands shoved them together. Biting her lip to stay quiet Tifa's body bucked wildly under the smaller woman, her gyrations eventually knocking Yuffie off her body, lips coming free with a spray of milky white substance. "So tasty too." Yuffie crawled back over to the dazed brunette, licking at her breasts. Tifa moaned again, unable to move anything but her head which retained a glazed expression even as she raised it at a slow clapping sound.

"That was...something else," Cloud remarked, emerging from the shadows of the cabinet he'd had Bahamut cloak him in. Yuffie gasped and rolled away, face turning bright red with embarrassment at her loss of control. "She really made you work for it, didn't she."

"Yeah..." Tifa panted, smiling up at him, while patting at Yuffie's cheek. "Give her a couple...couple of years and she could probably take me easily."

"Cloud..." the one being talked about slowly rose off the bed, missing the conversation. "I...I'm..."

"Come here," he ordered, voice sharp, but face soft. Hesitantly Yuffie approached to stand opposite then gasped in surprise and delight as his fingers tweaked at her nipples, fondling at her breasts. Kissing deeply at him she started to work on his pants but those same magic hands slapped lightly at her fingers and his lips pulled away just enough to whisper. "Stop. It's your turn."

Whimpering Yuffie allowed herself to be pushed back to the wall while Cloud massaged her breasts teasingly, yet firmly. Maybe it was because of how sensitive they were after the titfight but it felt ever better than before. She then whined in expectant dread when his lips fell away and he lifted an orb into his mouth.

Instantly her arms flew around his head, holding it in place while she buried her face in his hair. She could feel his sucking drawing milk from her breasts, the realization of what he was doing and who he was finally broke her and her shriek was barely muffled by his thick hair. Twisting and squirming against his body to draw out the sensations for as long as she could Yuffie's arm slipped to her side and she slid down the wall, a wet spot trailing her, to relax on the floor with a wide smile on her face and her breasts leaking.

"Now then..." Cloud wiped at his lips and turned his gaze to Tifa who's own look matched the hunger in his stare. Rolling her legs up she slid off her panties while Cloud shed his shirt and pants. Her arms were out to embrace him as he slipped inside her already well lubricated cunt. "Time for the winner."

After barely twenty minutes of fierce copulation Tifa bucked and squealed, unable to take anymore, and the look of abject delight on his wife's face caused Cloud to groan as his dick fired off a load deep into her. Panting, the couple relaxed when a soft shuffling sound caused their heads to turn. Yuffie, walking on unsteady legs, shot them a pleading look that looked so pathetic they couldn't help but laugh. Then Tifa gasped as the laughter seemed to reinvigorate Cloud. A her nod, Yuffie quickly removed her own damp underwear, leaping onto the bed.

Several hours later they were visited by a very nervous stewardess to relay complaints of the noise from the adjoining cabins. Cloud was appropriately apologetic, something that drew giggles from the two on the bed at how the blonde man was unaware of how the woman's eyes kept flickering down to the towel hastily wrapped around his waist. After promising to try and lower the volume he rejoined the women on the bed. After a brief discussion as to which partner would be stuck on duty an annoyed Leviathan soundproofed the room as the trio resumed their romp.

<Northern Wastes>

The snowfall was thick and heavy enough to completely obscure any sight. Yet despite the howl of the wind, shrieks could be heard that were not natural. Abruptly the snow and ice shifted to the steel and concrete of an urban center. Shinra Towers to be precise. The shouts were louder now as two naked figures crashed through what should have been a sturdy wooden door to the ground. Thrashing wildly across the floor the Shiva and Scarlet scratched, bit, slapped and punched savagely as they fought a desperate battle for control.

Rolling on top of the pale skinned Scarlet the scene shifted again to a snowstorm as Shiva slapped hard at the blonde woman, then wrapped her hands firmly around her neck, face a mask of rage as she throttled her tormentor. "Mine!" She shouted into the woman's face. "MINE!!"

Scarlet punched desperately at the blue skinned spirit but couldn't get enough force or leverage. Instead she willed the nails on her hand to double in size and raked them across Shiva's face. Shrieking as blue blood leaked down into her eyes the voluptuous Spirit fell away in agony.

"My body!" Scarlet hissed out, grabbing at Shiva's hair and pulling her down into a headbutt. Two pairs of eyes crossed and the women rolled apart but quickly leapt back to their feet. "And Alexander will be mine as well."

"NO!" Shiva shouted, swinging a frozen fist at Scarlet, the ice shattering at the blow. "I won't let you!"

Scarlet swung back a fist coated in fire that left a blackened mark across the Ice Queen's face, the scene shifting rapidly from frozen tundra to the lights of civilization as the two stood toe to toe slugging it out furiously. Shifting to a snow covered peak a savage uppercut from Shiva sent Scarlet over the edge. Even as she fell the blonde's hand flashed out, grabbing a handful of blue-white hair, pulling the other woman with her. Bound by the rules of Scarlet's mind Shiva couldn't fly away and instead hurled herself at the cougar, fighting bitterly. Grabbing at a fist that clipped her jaw Scarlet snarled and bit down on the limb.

Shiva shrieked at the pain and then the feel of hitting the ground with a suddenness that knocked the wind out of her as the scene shifted again, this time to a familiar bedroom. Her blonde adversary was in no better condition, moaning and holding her head. Necks turned, eyes met and any pain was quickly shoved to the side as the two rolled onto the knees and shoved off towards one another. Meeting low, Scarlet's arms went around Shiva's waist before the Ice Queen could trap them to her side.

"Let me remind you again, which of us in charge." Scarlet hissed, crushing their bodies together and shoving her breasts to squash against the spirits'. "And whom of us has the superior body."

"Curse you!" Shiva spat, feeling the heat the blonde channeled, but her pale eyes now glowed with excitement. And lust, the feeling reminding her of her fiery former lover. Almost like a dance, they shoved each other back and forth with their boobs, steam from the meeting of hot and cold hiding their warring forms. Sweat trickling down their bodies to pool between their almost welded together tits before slowly oozing out to the floor. "Curse...you..."

"Close...but not quite." Scarlet panted, the sweaty haze that surrounded them adding to the arousal. Heating her body even more she heard Shiva whine then retaliate with freezing cold. Her body now a literal furnace she pounded her breasts enthusiastically at the Ice Queen, moaning lightly as she thrust back, their bodies squashed together until their were nose to nose. Though she knew it impossible Scarlet could feel the steady thump of Shiva's heartbeat and see her lust mirrored in the pale eyes. "Time for the final round, darling."

"No...not again," Shiva cried out, rearing back and bashing her boobs hard at Scarlet. The blonde cougar shouted at the sudden pain, Shiva getting a second free boob blow in before Scarlet's up shifted upwards to grab for hair before rearing back and slamming her tits forward. "You won't beat me again!"

Faces twisted into horrific snarls, arms wrapped tightly around necks as they hurled their breasts, and their bodies together in frighteningly loud collisions. The free flowing sweat flew off them in large droplets to disappear in a puff of steam as the hit the ground. Shiva hurled her boobs to crush against Scarlet's with savage intent, relishing the screams of her blonde tormentor

Scarlet gritted her teeth, reminding herself where she was, willing her quivering legs not to fail her. Shiva was definetly stronger now...and getting even moreso each time she challenged her. But as her breasts flew forward and crashed repeatedly, and brutally against Shiva's own impressive rack, and heard the icey being screech at the pain and stumble back step by step she knew.

She was still the best.

With a final wail, Shiva felt herself topple back, pulling Scarlet with her, to land onto the soft surface of the bed. Dread instantly crossed her face and she fought like a wild animal to avoid being pinned. Twisting and rolling violently across the bed's surface she never saw the smile on Scarlets face, their heads over the other's shoulder, or realized how much faster her breathing was becoming until it was too late.

"No...no...not..." Shiva's head twisted left and right and she released her grip on Scarlet, trying to push her away. She could feel the blonde woman's hips pumping furiously at her and her own hips thrusting back with equal ardor.

"Yes...oh you sweet bitch...yes!" Scarlet snarled, thusting hard at the body beneath her. Grabbing Shiva's head to hold it still she kissed forcefully at the blue lips, reaching for that needed high. Then she felt Shiva stop fighting her. The spirit returned the kiss with frightening passion and their hips ground together eagerly and willingly, moans spiralling higher and higher until the pleasure finally peaked.

Howls of pleasure echoed in their personal space at the orgasm, but neither slowed in their movements, mounds slapping together rapidly and, strengthened by lust, Shiva shoved Scarlet over and mounted her. The blonde smiled tauntingly as she realized the ice Queen still hadn't given up, and waggled her tongue enticingly. Hissing, Shiva sucked the pink organ into her mouth, allowing Scarlet to wrap her arms around the upper back again bring their swollen breasts into the equation.

"What...ARE you?!" Shiva groaned around the kiss, unable to resist the combined pussy and breast assault and the hot, wet kisses Scarlet planted across her neck and face. Moaning, she used her own lips to block Scarlet's attack and their tongues fenced furiously. Slowly they rolled across the bed, uncaring as to where they ended up. All that mattered was the pleasure...and the pain. Shiva's eyes widened and her mouth curled into a startled O as her perfectly formed breasts trembled, and collapsed. "Why...can't I...can't..."

"Feels better every time," Scarlet purred, shoving her tongue into Shiva's open mouth, twisting her upper body to have her breasts bat around the Ice Queen's until both orbs ended up on the outside of her own. "Are you ready my pet?"

Shiva's mouth opened in tormented cry as Scarlet's hips pounded hard and fast. She pumped back furiously, matching the human's pace until the blonde smiled wickedly and it picked up even more. Her body bent into a rigid bow as a burst of pleasure surged through her and shortly after, another.

"Only one way to make me stop," Scarlet murmured, reveling in her own pleasure and dominance. She lengthened her strokes, dragging out the pleasure as Shiva begged and cried for more. Time meant nothing here and with her mind and body suffused by pleasure she lost track and it was almost a shock to her when Shiva finally capitulated.

"No more...no more...please." She sobbed, her body seemingly with a mind of it's own still pumping almost desperately. "You win..."

"And who am I?" Scarlet whispered throatily. Shiva twisted her head away but the blonde held it in both hands and turned it to look her in the eye. She licked her lips and gave her hips a few tantalizing thrusts that had the Ice Queen groaning. "Who...am...I!"

"Mistress...Mistress Scarlet..." Shiva finally whimpered, then gasped. Her body grew translucent and Scarlet smiled widely.

"That's right pet. No cage for you today." Holding her tightly Shiva screamed as she was slowly absorbed into the blonde's body. Scarlet sighed in relief and rolled over onto her back. Exhaustion suddenly slammed into her and she knew what was going to happen. She closed her eyes tiredly...

And woke up in the snow once more. Naked again as well.

"Cheating much," She grunted loudly. Muttering to herself she made her way back to the entrance and past the guards that again ignored her. Swaying through the hallways she kept her eyes open. Just like everything else on the mental plane, the sated feeling from fighting and then dominating Shiva faded after she woke up. If anything, such memories only exacerbated her problem and she didn't feel like waiting for her girls to being her some meat.

Then she smiled. "Marcus. I presume?"

"That's me I...HOLY!!" Marcus had been in the process of chatting up one of the newer girls, Carol if he had the right one. She'd taken both Phil and Carlyle simultaneously so adding her to his list of conquests would be a bonus while he waited on the slut to show up. But now he found himself face to face with the top bitch herself. And in the buff no less. "You would be right pretty lady, can I be of service?"

"Such a polite boy," She smiled at him, like a shark did it's a prey. Flicking her fingers at Carol the other blonde beat a hasty exit. The others would want to hear about this. "You see I seem to have misplaced my clothes. I'm sure a capable young man such as yourself could help me locate them."

"It's what I'm here for ma'am," He smiled back, recognizing the challenge. Growing up around half a dozen sisters you learned to pick up the nuances of female interaction. And this was a combination of I want you to fuck me and I'm going to fuck you. He remembered the stories in the prison yard, even spoke with her favorite on occasion, and the current consensus was that she was insatiable. Well, he'd put that to the test. "Have any idea where you may have last seen them."

"I believe so, it's this way." Scarlet turned her back on him and added a heavy strut to her step. She could feel his eyes tracing her entire body and the smile widened. They were all so simple compared to Rufus. But sometimes simple was good.

<Gold Saucer>

Rude poked his head into the room and glanced over at the sleeping twins. No Reno. Worried now he quietly closed the door and touched at his earpiece. "Negative."

Outside Elena cursed. Then she cocked her head at a soft sound and looked upwards. "Checking the roof," she reported. Scrambling up the side of the building was easy for someone with her talents, even in the dark, and she spotted him almost immediately from the light of his cigarette. "I thought you gave those up."

"So did I," he replied shortly. "I don't suppose you're looking for me with good news?"

"Sorry," Elena replied, seeing the sag in his shoulders. "We're going to find her, Reno. If not us, then the others."

"Yeah...but which her..."

"We find one, we find both," Elena felt nervous at the bitterness in her superior's voice. "You know that. Say what you will about Scarlet, she did seem to have genuine affection for Vi."

"Maybe. Or maybe she hoped staying friendly would help her get out," the short haired blonde heard a click and then spotted the silhouette of a gun. "Just don't get in my way,"

"Reno, she..."

"I mean it Elena," The redheaded Turks' voice was frigid. "If even a hair is out of place she's dead, and damn the consequences."

Finished this months ago but forgot that I lost power in the process of uploading it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: Pride 2

Glad to see you back. I loved the Hatred story and look forward to Tifa and Scarlet continuing their rivalry.

Junior Hostboard Member random0's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

just stumbled on to this series, very nice

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by random0 View Post
    just stumbled on to this series, very nice
    Glad you like it. If interested you could look up the previous series "Hatred" to get what led to everything.

Junior Hostboard Member random0's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Glad you like it. If interested you could look up the previous series "Hatred" to get what led to everything.
    i'm makin my way through it now

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Your stories definitely come across like your trying to tell some epic with how you mix up the fighting with storytelling. Hope you're not mixing in so many characters that it starts to get watered down

That said liking where this is going and looking forward to the two stars mixing it up again.