Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Lusty Lives: Part 12: Final

A few days had passed since Milly and Gina’s cataclysmic confrontation in their cell. The greatest sex either of them had ever had. They told no one about it. Not even to their Brazilian mentors. They also had decided on their day to face Madam Red. It would be exactly three months since their arrival in the greatest prison of all time. The exact halfway point of their sentence. They felt it would be poetic. Just about everyone at St. Lilith’s was amazed by their progress in such a short amount of time and they were the subject of much gossip amongst both the inmates and staff. All the way up to Madam Red herself. Serena was excited about getting to know these hot, young spitfires in the most intimate way possible. It had been so long since a pair of inmates had proven themselves worthy.

She had kept herself under control by fuckfighting the other women in her life as much as possible. Olivia, Rhonda and her daughter, Valerie. The woman was truly an insatiable nymphomaniac and more than earned her title as warden. The feeling of grinding her pussy against another hot bitch’s pussy was something she simply could not live without. Her soul rival, Olivia, knew this better than anyone. Speaking of which…

“Ohhhh! That’s right, you slutty bitch! Eat me!” Serena groaned as her captain went down on her for what had to be the millionth time since they knew each other.

“Ugghh!!! Fuck!” Serena said as she came into Olivia’s face and hair.

The raven got up and flipped her drenched hair as the two horny sluts then cuddled.

“I’m certainly not complaining, ma’am, but don’t you want to save this for the big match?” Olivia asked.

“Those two may just be the most skilled inmates we’ve ever had but remember, babe, it’s me we’re talking about here,” Serena said.

“Oh, I have no doubts. I just don’t want to rob those little whores of having you at your best,” Olivia explained.

“Oh, I’ll give them everything they earned and more,” Serena said as she stroked Olivia’s hair.

“Although…” Serena began. “I do sometimes wonder what I would do if I lost. We would both get a pension and be set for life but… I can’t imagine life without this place…”

“Neither can I…It’s where I belong…But as long as I get to keep fucking you, it’ll be okay…” Olivia said.

“Thank you, hun,” Serena said. “Still, this place has done a lot for me. It helped me provide for Val when we were all alone. I could’ve bought a big, fancy mansion like you but we both liked the simpler life,”

“And to think, it all started over a bar fight,” Olivia said. “I still don’t remember who spilled a drink on a dress that started it,”

“Me neither but I don’t care. It was the best thing that ever happened to us,”

Olivia buried her face into Serena’s soft, pillowy cleavage as Serena kept stroking her hair.

“Speaking of your daughter…” Olivia began with a sly grin. “Remember what we agreed upon if I ever beat you…”

“Yes, yes…” Serena said, rolling her eyes. “You get to seduce her, blah, blah, blah. That’ll be the day. Now break’s over. Get back to pleasuring the better woman!”

Olivia resumed her feast. Serena didn’t lose her shit about that notion like last time. Mostly because it came from her best frenemy and not some bitchy reporter looking to destroy everything she’s built. Also because of her incestual shenanigans with her daughter. She and Olivia had fought hundreds, maybe even thousands of times and she had always won but still, the thought of Olivia and Valerie did entice her. Regardless, no one could know about what Serena and Valerie did behind closed doors. Not even the woman who had been by Serena’s side since Valerie was in diapers.

Meanwhile, at Milly and Gina’s cell…

Tomorrow was their day of reckoning. They were equally nervous and excited. They had extremely lustful urges for each other ever since that fateful night but controlled themselves, wanting to save every bit of their energy for Madam Red. Their perverted minds were consumed by fantasies of her. What she looked like, what they would do to her, what she would do to them and more. The most they would do was the occasional masturbation. They didn’t want their libidos getting too out of control, lest they make Madam Red’s job easier. Their extreme anticipation made every hour feel like a decade.

The two had resisted temptation from the other girls all day. It took all of their willpower to do so. They each quickly rubbed one out in the showers, which gave them some relief but they were still hot and bothered throughout the day. Juliana and Gabriella were the only ones who understood why they were suddenly so distant. As the day came to a close, Milly and Gina looked towards the wall in their beds as if just the sight of each other would tempt them. After another quick session of self-pleasure, the two finally drifted off to sleep.

After many lecherous dreams, the two awoke early in the morning. Fully rested and eager for the night of their lives. On their way to the basement, they ran into Juliana and Gabriella, who wished them luck and again, said how proud they were.

As the two walked, they were almost shaking with excitement. What they were about to do almost felt like a dream. They arrived at the basement door and the guard let them in, having an impressed but almost fearful look on her face. They walked through the guard barracks, as the sound of the guards fornicating filled their ears. As if they weren’t horny enough as it is. They were instructed to go to Olivia’s office, where she would take them to Madam Red and that is exactly what they did. Gina knocked on the door and it was opened to reveal the captain waiting for them, still in her tight uniform.

“Well, if it isn’t my champions,” Olivia said half happily and half sarcastically. “I hope you’re ready. Madam Red will redefine pleasure for you two…Well. guess I can’t call you rookies anymore, can I?”

“Just take us to her,” Milly commanded.

“Patience is a virtue, princesses…That, I can still call you,” Olivia joked.

“You weren’t calling us that when we fucked you into submission,” Gina shot back.

“Touche…Let’s go,” Olivia got up and approached the bookcase.

She pushed that one book in, opening it and revealing the room in which Olivia fuckfought both the girls and their mentors.

“Before you ask, no. This is not the room you’ll be facing her in. Madam Red has a special one for you two,” Olivia told them.

The two followed her to the other side of the room, where she opened a door to a room with another bookcase. She pushed in another book, opening it to reveal a room that looked straight out of a cheesy sex hotel. A huge, heart-shaped bed in the middle and a large, bubbling hot tub that looked easily capable of holding three people. The two were mesmerized by the sight of the room that they would live their dreams in.

“All right. You two make yourselves comfortable. Madam Red will be with you shortly,” Olivia said like they were at a doctor’s appointment.

The raven left and the two sat on the heart bed, staring off into space and their minds and hearts racing. They held hands without either noticing. They waited about five minutes, which felt like five years until the door opened, and in came Olivia, which disappointed the two.

“Allow me to introduce…Madam Red,” Olivia said as Serena walked into the room.

Milly and Gina’s eyes went wide and their hearts skipped a beat as this vision of pure feminine beauty was burned into their retinas. They were utterly captivated by the Goddess in front of them. Her long, flowing, thick red hair, her gorgeous DD cups highlighted by her tight uniform, her piercing, seductive eyes and her lovely, endearing smile. She was everything they imagined and more. Their jaws dropped and they had to stop themselves from drooling.

“You girls can just call me Serena…So long as you keep that info to yourselves,” Serena said.

Milly and Gina just nodded, still amazed by what they saw. Serena could tell and would enjoy every second of it.

“Well, I think I’ll just let you all get acquainted. Bye-bye now,” Olivia teased as she walked away and the door closed behind her as the other girls waved.

Milly and Gina remembered something that Olivia had told them when they first arrived. That everyone else in the prison was just girls while Madam Red was 100% woman. And now, they could see why she had said that. They were just as intimidated as they were captivated by the flawless specimen of sexiness before them.

“Well, I think I’ll just get out of this uncomfortable thing if you don’t mind, girls,” Serena said as she began to strip.

Again, Milly and Gina’s eyes went wide as the luscious redhead very quickly was in the nude for them. She twirled around, flipping her hair, giving them a nice show.

“You like what you see?” Serena teased.

“Of course!” Gina said.

“Absolutely!” Milly said at the same time. Serena giggled at their ogling.

“I never like being the only nude one in the room. Why don’t you two join me and get out of those tight jumpsuits?” Serena teased.

The girls didn’t need to be told twice. They quickly got up and stripped down to nothing. Now all three lovely ladies were in the buff. The two sat down and could tell that Serena was also impressed with what she saw. For a brief time, the beauties just ogled each other’s naked forms until finally, Serena broke the silence.

“Mind if I sit in between you two?” She asked sweetly.

Milly and Gina then made room for her and she took her seat on the heart bed with Gina on her left and Milly on her right. They got nice and close. Milly and Gina got goosebumps from feeling Serena’s soft, flawless skin on theirs. It was so soothing and felt almost like a blanket. They cooed at the gentle touch. Serena stretched and wrapped her arms around the two and pulled them in close. The three of them cuddled.

“Before we get down to business, why don’t we relax and get to know each other first?” Serena asked. “And while we talk, you can touch me all you want,”

Milly and Gina were unsure of this. It was a seduction ploy to get them to lower their guard. They knew that beneath Serena’s pleasant, smiley disposition was a sexual goddess the likes of which neither of them had ever seen. Still, they just found her so alluring and irresistible that they couldn’t help themselves. They got in even closer. Gina caressed Serena’s luscious thighs and Milly ran her hands through Serena’s thick red hair. The three bonded immediately and had an inexplicable comfort with each other. They told each other stories of how they ended up here. Serena already knew why Milly and Gina were there, of course, but the two did not know that she knew. They were shocked at how similar their stories were. As Gina was caressing her arm, she accidentally grazed the side of Serena’s left breast.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” Gina said, sounding almost panicked at the idea of potentially offending Serena.

“No, sweetie, it’s fine,” Serena said as Gina calmed down. “I said you could touch me as much as you wanted. If I didn’t want to be touched in certain places, I would’ve said so,”

“Oh…Thanks,” Gina said.

“No worries, hun,” Serena said as she gave Gina’s breast a quick squeeze. “But still…An eye for an eye,”

The girls giggled as they continued to cuddle. Gina now felt stupid for panicking, seeing as how the entire reason they were here was to fuck Serena. Why would she be bothered by a little fondling? Milly continued to stroke Serena’s hair as they chatted. She was so impressed by its volume and softness. As well as its darker, more crimson color in comparison to her fiery, almost orange locks. Serena turned in her direction and started playing with her hair in turn.

“From one redhead to another, Milly, your hair is beautiful,” Serena said, making Milly blush.

“Thank you, Ma-I mean Serena…But yours is on a whole other level,” Milly said. “It’s like red velvet,”

“I do my best, hun,” Serena said, smiling.

As Milly kept stroking her hair, her hands went down to Serena’s perfect, pear-shaped behind and she felt it. Serena smiled at her again, signaling her approval. Gina continued to gently fondle her breasts as they continued their questions.

“So, Olivia is the only one who’s ever brought you to a tie?” Gina asked.

“Indeed,” Serena answered. “She was my first and indeed best opponent. After we served our time, we had our fateful match and I won…Along with every rematch since. We know each other as best as any two women possibly can,”

“Wow,” Milly said.

“And it all came from a bar fight…Just like us,” Gina pointed out.

“But how did you become Madam Red?” Milly asked.

“A girl’s gotta have some secrets,” Serena teased. She had also left out having a daughter and losing her husband.

“Anyway, I could use a good dip. How about you girls?” Serena asked as she got up.

They both agreed and walked over to the hot tub. Milly and Gina eyed up Serena’s plump ass as she walked, watching her cheeks go up and down with each step. She walked to the other side of the hot tub and climbed over, dipping one foot in and then another, drawing attention to her pussy. Milly and Gina were once again blown away. It was the most amazing, beautiful pussy they had ever laid eyes on. So full, bulbous and red. They both wondered how it tastes but they would find out soon enough. Serena went further into the hot, bubbling water until her toned stomach went under. It was now just high enough to leave her perfect tits exposed.

“Ahhh…That’s nice.” Serena moaned from the soothing heat,

Serena then did something even sexier. She bent her neck back, her face towards the ceiling and then slowly dipped her head into the water until every inch of her hair was underneath like she was in the bath. Her deep, crimson locks flowed throughout the tub, swimming all over the place as she swished her head around gently. She then got back up and the water dripped off of her now slicked back head and her drenched hair clung to her back like static electricity. Milly and Gina were so enthralled with the display that they didn’t notice that their jaws were agape. They were almost hypnotized.

“Well, come on in, girls. The water’s great,” Serena invited, snapping them out of their pseudo-trance.

As they walked toward the hot tub, they knew they had to get it together. She was doing this on purpose. They were here to fuckfight her…To fuckfight this glorious, irresistible, mouth-watering, curvaceous, angelic…No! They must focus! They walked to opposite sides of the hot tub, each of them perpendicular to Serena. They got in and the hot water gave them goosebumps. As they got settled in, Milly decided that two can play the seduction game. She then repeated what Serena did. She dipped the back of her head into the hot water, all the way up to the forehead, letting her fiery hair swim around before pulling back out. Gina did the same, letting her aqua blue locks flow with the water before she also pulled out. Now all three of them had that sexy, wet hair look that made them look even hotter. Serena could tell that they were trying to beat her at her own game. Amateurs. She waved for both of them to come closer. Which they did until they were cuddling yet again. The heat of the water, their wet hair and skin and the physical contact made for a truly delicious and almost overwhelming combination.

“I love this,” Serena began. “The contact combined with the water is like pleasure on top of pleasure,”

“I agree, Serena. It feels amazing,” Milly said as the girls caressed her.

“Speaking of amazing…I think it’s time I got a feel of you girls for once,” Serena said.

The girls agreed, not wanting to be intimidated. Serena reached below the water with both hands and squeezed their asses nice and tight.

“Wow. You girls have great asses,” Serena said. “So firm and squishy. Like I’m squeezing a nice pair of peaches,”

“Thanks,” Gina said as she retaliated by squeezing Serena’s left ass cheek.

“Okay, that’s fair. Come and get in on this action, Milly,” Serena half requested, half ordered.

Milly did just that and slipped her hand behind the older woman to palm her right cheek. She copped a feel before but she really got into it this time. It almost absorbed her fingers in the meat. The three girls just cuddled and fondled each other’s amazing butts for a few minutes before Serena pulled her hands up and decided to get a nice feel of their tits. Not giving them a heads up this time, Serena dipped her hands into both of their cleavages, making them slightly moan.

“Your tits are something else. So soft and squishy. No wonder every girl in this prison wants a feel for you,” Serena said as Milly quickly slipped a finger lightly across Serena’s lower lips.

“Ohh!” Serena cooed. “And you’re also very skilled with your hands. I can see why Olivia lost to you,”

Being reminded of that gave them a confidence boost. They knew that Olivia was the best match Serena ever had. The only woman who ever brought her to a tie. So, if they beat her, they started to like their chances against Madam Red. Still, they tried not to get cocky. They reciprocated Serena’s groping with their own, which the older woman happily allowed. She cooed and gasped at their gentle prodding.

“You have the best breasts I’ve ever felt, Serena,” Gina said.

“Why thank you, hun,” Serena said with her usual pleasant grin.

“I still can’t believe that both you and Olivia are 40,” Milly said.

“Well, thanks for reminding me,” Serena said with a frown.

“I…uhh…” Milly stammered.

“I’m just jerking you around, sweetie!” Serena giggled. “I know we’re hot as Hell for our age,”

Milly calmed down. The two girls were usually so bold and spunky but this crimson haired Goddess made them feel and act like soft spoken girls next door. She was that amazing. Unlike any other nympho, they bumped clits with at this place.

“For real,” Gina added. “You look like you could be our sister,”

“How did you get the name Madam Red anyway?” Gina asked.

“You probably guessed but it’s for my hair. My husband called me that,” Serena said, gaining a slightly glum expression.

“You’re married?” Milly asked.

“I was. He passed away before you two were even born. That’s what caused me to start drinking and you know the rest,” Serena explained.

“Oh…I’m sorry,” Milly said.

“You didn’t know, sweetie,” Serena said, regaining her smile. “Now, that’s as personal as I’ll go. Let’s get back to the fun!”

Serena then grabbed Milly by her wet, matted hair and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Milly was completely caught off guard and Gina was mesmerized by the display. Milly felt like she was going to faint as Serena’s skilled tongue dominated her mouth. Her knees went weak as Serena pulled out, making her gasp for air. That was the single best kiss of her life. She felt like she was transported to another dimension. As Milly caught her breath, Serena turned in the still stunned Gina’s direction and gave her devious eyes.

“Your turn!” Serena said with a giggle as she brought the blue-haired beauty towards her and gave her the same lustful tonguing.

Gina shook with shock and awe at the kiss as this angel brought down from heaven and gave her pleasure like never before. Her tongue was helpless to fight back against its seemingly superpowered opponent. Her mind raced as Serena let her go and she let out a big exhale. Serena let the two girls recover before she had one last surprise for them.

“Okay…Now threeway!” Serena said.

Before Milly and Gina could react, she pulled both of them towards her and brought all of their mouths together for a sloppy, tasty threeway kiss. The two were putty in her hands and they all knew it. After about a minute of kissing, she let them go. A few more seconds and they were sure they would’ve orgasmed just from the kissing alone. They now knew that they had to put everything they had into this fight.

“Now, why don’t we get this party started?” Serena asked rhetorically.

“One last question, Serena,” Gina requested.

“Go ahead, honey,” Serena said sweetly.

“What happens if we win?” Gina asked. Milly had a curious look on her face as well.

“Tell you what? Beat me and I’ll tell you,” Serena teased. “But I will tell you what happens if…or rather, when you lose,” Her arrogance began to show.

“You’ll spend the rest of your sentences as my sex slaves,” Serena explained. The girls got big grins.

“I have no problem with that,” Gina said.

“If that’s what we get for losing, imagine what we’d get for winning!” Milly said excitedly.

“Now…” Serena said dramatically. “Let’s get this party started!”

Again, Milly and Gina did not need to be told twice as they immediately sank to suckle and chew on Serena’s bright, pink nipples.

“Oh! Nice teamwork, ladies!” Serena said as they licked her milk buds. They were almost as good as Valerie.

She buried her hands into their wet, heavy, matted hair as they feasted, throwing her head back in pleasure. Her wet hair hung off the edge of the hot tub and began to drip onto the matted floor. Milly began to play with Serena’s cunt under the water, massaging it and jamming fingers in and out. Gina stopped her suckling to go up and kiss Serena again. They did just that, moaning into each other’s mouths lustfully. Gina’s tongue had more of a chance to fight back this time but Serena’s tongue was the most skilled she had ever encountered. Serena had once again wrestled Gina’s tongue into submission as she giggled into the kiss. Milly took notice of this and joined in in hopes that they could overpower the crimson-haired angel together.

Serena again pulled the two towards her mouth so she could put her all into the kissing. The two were prepared this time and it was two tongues teaming up on one, so she had some trouble but she stayed on course. Milly and Gina were amazed by this. Their kiss had dragged them up and made them stand up in the water, their pussies now showing. Gina broke away as Milly continued the kiss and licked down Serena’s flawless body until she reached her ripe, red cunt.

“Are you sure there wasn’t another reason why you were called Madam Red?” Gina taunted as she dove in.

Serena tasted unlike anything on this Earth as Gina pulled her tongue in and out of the juicy pleasure center. Serena moaned louder into her kiss with Milly. The two redheads enjoyed swallowing each other’s spit. Now both her lips were being macked on by hot, younger women. She was having the time of her life. Gina buried her face into Serena’s delicious twat and Milly buried her tongue into her slutty mouth, unleashing a double-team of oral pleasure. Serena was already hot from so much teasing and she soon felt her orgasm coming on. After another 30 seconds of tongue lashings, Serena came, splattering her secretions all over Gina’s face and hair and her groans being swallowed by Milly.

The girls finally broke apart from the older woman and stared at her panting on the side of the hot tub. They could not help but be proud of having drawn first cum from the legendary Madam Red and they high-fived each other. Serena quickly regained her energy as well as her beautiful smile.

“Okay, girls. Round one goes to you,” Serena admitted. “But we have all night to wring the sex juices out of each other, so let’s not waste any time,”

The girls got out of the hot tub, not drying off as the floor was matted. For a while, they just stared each other down again in the middle of the room until Serena made her move. She bent down and fast as lightning, shoved all of her fingers into both Milly and Gina’s pussies.

“AGGHHH!!!!!” Milly cried.

“Goooooodddd!!!!!” Gina cried.

“See girls, THIS is how you finger nymphos!” Serena bragged.

She flexed her fingers inside them both, twisting her hand back and forth like she was trying to open a safe. The two dropped to their knees as the pleasure had weakened their legs. They were moaning and panting like they were giving birth. Serena was a master of fingering, no doubt. Very soon they felt their orgasms approaching, sliding down their backs and finally unleashing all over Serena’s arms.

“Fuuuuuccckkkk!!!!” Gina cried,

“Noooooooooo!!!!!” Milly cried.

Serena pulled her fingers out as her younger opponents fell to the floor, hyperventilating. They each had monumental orgasms just from fingering. Serena licked her hands clean and before Milly and Gina could recover, she descended upon them again. They groaned as she pulled them together. Too exhausted to resist. She laid Milly on top of Gina and aligned their already fucked pussies. She used her arms and legs to hold their legs in place as she brought her cunt into the fray.

“Ohhhh!!!” They both moaned as Serena rubbed her twat all over both of theirs.

Their clits aligned as the redhead fucked her prey. Their hair mixed on the matted floor, shaking and flailing with each movement.

“Ironically, you used a similar move to this to defeat Olivia, didn’t you?” Serena mocked and laughed. The two never imagined that they’d be tribbing another girl together while they were the ones being dominated.

They kept moaning and couldn’t resist kissing as they were being tribbed. Serena had them right where she wanted them. She brought her pussy against theirs one last time in a sandwich of lower lips and that was that. They came once again, drenching all of their lower bodies.

“Ohhhh!!!!!” They both shrieked.

“I hope that’s not all you young sluts have,” Serena taunted as she looked down on them struggling to catch their breath again.

Milly and Gina were worried. They were already losing but this was unbelievable. Sex with Madam Red was even better than it was cracked up to be. They wanted more. No. They needed more. And by God, they were going to get more. They got up faster than they or Serena had honestly expected. New looks of sheer determination on their faces.

“I didn’t think so,” Serena answered her own question. “Now come here and fuck until you can’t anymore!” Round three had begun.

The girls then ran into Serena, tackling her to the matted ground. This time, their positions on her were reversed. Now, Gina was kissing her on the ground and Milly was the one performing cunnilingus. Serena used one hand to pull Milly’s hair and the other to push Gina into their kiss. Gina could not believe how good of a kisser the older woman was. Her tongue was so soft, gentle and soothing against her own. Even her saliva was amazing. Like a liquid jolly rancher. Gina could kiss her all day and night but she stayed focused. She lowered her hand down to finger Serena and add to her partner’s tongue fucking. She could tell it was working as she felt Serena moan into her mouth and increase the aggression of her kissing. Gina and Serena’s blue and red hair mixed as they made out more intensely.

Milly was slurping and slobbering all over Serena’s sweet, juicy, meaty, tasty cunt like it was the best meal she ever had. Because it was. Everything about Serena was perfect. The two young nymphos were truly having the night of their lives, alongside their match. Serena was also loving this. Her attraction to younger women wasn’t quite as extreme as Olivia’s but she certainly loved to grind young pussies into submission. She wrapped her legs around the younger redhead, encouraging her to dive deeper into her pudenda. She then used her arms to grab Gina and pull her on top of her. Now, their nipples stabbed together and their belly buttons and lower lips kissed. Milly was concerned. She couldn’t lick Serena without also licking Gina but she pushed on. Gina’s hair acted as a curtain for her and Serena as they continued their lustful kissfight. Their tongues swirled and explored each other’s slutty mouths as their hands were buried in thick blue and red locks.

Milly’s tongue tasted the tang of both their pussies. Certainly a unique and savory flavor but she realized that this position was counterproductive and then got another idea. She pulled her tongue out from the dueling cunts. Gina and Serena felt this but were too preoccupied with their kissing to pay much attention. Then, Milly lied down and drove her twat into the duel, making it a double trib. The same tactic was used to defeat Olivia.

“Mmmmm!!!” Serena groaned into Gina’s mouth as her cunt was double-teamed.

Gina realized this and quickly went along with it. Gina fucked the top half of Serena’s entrance as Milly mashed the bottom half, Serena’s kiss with Gina still not breaking. She was trapped. Serena’s flowing, crimson hair fanned out all over the ground as Gina’s aqua-blue locks still curtained the two nymphos. The two young pussies pushed into Serena’s, alternating between gently and brutally. Gina finally broke the kiss to give their prey some time to breathe. She exhaled loudly as their mouths disconnected.

“Ugh! Agh! God!” Serena moaned.

“What’s the matter, old lady?” Gina teased. “Can’t keep up with us kids anymore?”

“I think she should pull in for retirement, don’t you?” Milly mocked.

“Oh, you think that just because you can double-trib, then that’s all she wrote?” Serena asked rhetorically. “I’ve been grinding pussies with bitches better than you since you were both in diapers!”

Serena then increased the velocity of her humping. Despite being on the receiving end of the domination, she was putting up a Hell of a fight. Regardless of who wins, the girls all knew that they had to do this again sometime. Serena bucked back with everything she had. Milly and Gina were starting to feel the heat themselves. Gina bent down again to lick at Serena’s tender, smooth skin. She slowly and sensually licked down her lovely neck to her lovelier tits and went to town. She grabbed both DDs and tongued both her nipples at the same time. A repeat of the match with Olivia. The tribbing and nipple play soon proved too much and Serena came loudly and fiercely.

“Oh, you hot, young skanks! Agghh!!!!!” Serena shouted as she unleashed her orgasm on both of her opponents’ sexy bodies.

They disconnected and caught their breath, all their lower bodies coated in Serena’s juice. Milly and Gina smiled at each other. They just got semi-bukkaked by the one and only Madam Red. They were quite proud of themselves but they weren’t leaving until they were covered with it head-to-toe. They looked back at Serena who had already caught her breath and was ready for more. Much more.

“Is that all you’ve got?” Serena taunted. “Olivia could keep up with me for sometimes over ten hours!”

“Are all you fire crotches so insatiable?” Gina asked sarcastically.

“Why don’t you come over here and find out, smurf pubes?” Serena challenged.

The two approached each other like it was a wrestling event. Intensity and determination in every step. Then, Gina and Serena crashed into each other, wrestling each other to the matted floor, their hair still damp from the hot tub and sweat flying all over. Milly watched closely, waiting for the right moment to step in and help her cellmate. Soon, the two nymphos bearhugged each other, their massive, flesh jubblies mashing together, bouncing and sliding. They kissed again as their hands went down to squeeze and palm their opponent’s meaty ass cheeks. Milly was horny enough from watching this and joined in the kissing to make it another threeway.

Their skilled tongues slipped and slid all over each other as they drooled into each other’s cleavage. Milly and Gina tried to team up on Serena but it was such a clusterfuck of licking and spit that they couldn’t help but touch each other’s tongues too. Gina realized this was going nowhere and pulled out to let the redheads keep licking. They giggled as they made out and Gina got on her knees behind Serena. She grabbed the older woman’s perfect ass and began eating her out from behind. Serena got massive chills as she felt the young tongue enter her pussy. Milly took advantage of her shock by forcing her tongue deeper down Serena’s mouth. She dominated the other redhead’s tongue, pinning and rolling all over it. Madam Red was caught between a rock and a hard place now. The young mouths continued to dominate both her upper and lower lips.

Serena tried to retaliate by fingering Milly from behind but this was a waste. She was once again at the mercy of her younger rivals. Milly grabbed her tongue with her lips and began lustfully sucking on it. Her lips almost jerked off the older slut’s tongue. Meanwhile, Gina had turned her head around to dive into Serena’s muff. She passionately slurped and licked as Milly’s clit soon found her own.
    Serena didn’t stand a chance. Her orifices being fucked so hard quickly began to take their toll. She came again, her orgasm weakening her knees as she dropped to the mat again and the two young spitfires separated from her. Serena hyperventilated as the two looked down on her yet again and high-fived again. They couldn’t believe this. They might be the first bitches in history to bring down the legendary Madam Red…Or so they thought…

Serena quickly regained her energy again and now she had a rather…unnerving look on her face. She flipped her sweaty hair back to reveal an evil grin and a look of raw determination in her eyes that was almost terrifying. Before either of the inmates could react, Serena ran up and tackled Gina to the floor. She quickly wrapped her legs around the blue-haired slut’s and used them to pry them open before pulling back and smashing her cunt into Gina’s.

“AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Gina yelled.

This tribbing was unlike any other she had experienced. It was like a miniature nuke of pleasure being set off inside of her. Again and again and again. She could not believe this. She was trapped with this pleasure. Milly tried to intervene but Serena’s hands were still free. She grabbed Milly by the ass and pulled her around so she was standing over Gina. She dove her mouth in and ravenously, furiously, passionate and viciously ate her out.

“UGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Milly screamed.

Serena’s tongue felt like it had all the power of the world’s largest cock fucking her to her core. Both girls knew that Serena had now brought out her big guns and boy did they pack a punch. The girls moaned and groaned almost as if they were being tortured with such unearthly pleasure. There was no doubt about it. Serena was their most skilled opponent. Even more than each other. After less than two minutes of this domination, the two quickly orgasmed as they had never orgasmed before.

“FUUUUUCKKKK!!!!!” Milly yelled.

“GOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!” Gina screamed.

Serena pulled out as the younger girls sprayed out their orgasmic fluids like fire hoses, completely dousing Serena. She twirled around arrogantly as she was drenched, shampooing her hair with it. By the time their orgasms were over, Serena looked like someone just unleashed a fire hydrant on her. Milly and Gina huffed and puffed. They were on the brink of passing out. Serena smiled down at them, proudly.

“Had enough yet, princesses?” Serena taunted, mimicking Olivia.

Milly and Gina struggled to get up but did so. They weren’t out of this just yet. Serena admired their stamina and determination but was also genuinely curious about what else they had planned for her. The girls then quickly tackled Serena down to the floor and tried one last tactic to bring Madam Red down. They both dove their tongues into her simultaneously. If the double-trib didn’t work, maybe double cunnilingus would

“Aghhh!!! Not bad…” Serena groaned, actually quite impressed that they were still able to pull something like this.

She buried her hands in both their hair as they tongue-fucked her. She was quite overwhelmed by two skilled, young nymphos going down on her at the same time. She was quite amazed at how much of a workout they were giving her. She grunted and gasped as their tongues explored her in the deepest way possible. Their saliva mixed with her juices as they licked each other inside of her and Serena pulled their hair harder. She wrapped her legs around their heads to pull them in deeper.

“Ohhhhh, yeaaahhhh!!!” Serena cooed as their tongues continued to penetrate her. Finally, she could handle no more and orgasmed, coating the two young whores in her fluids from head to toe.

They separated again and once again rested to catch their breath. They lay down on the matted floor. Covered in sweat and vaginal fluid. Their hair was damp and disheveled. They were all a mess. A hot, sexy, slutty, nymphomaniacal mess. And they still weren’t done. They got up and went back to the heart bed. All three were exhausted as they engaged in another threeway kiss. This one was slower and more loving. Their way of rewarding each other for such an amazing time. Milly and Gina couldn’t decide whether they enjoyed this or their own match more. Gina crawled down towards Serena’s cunt and facing the opposite direction, aligned their twats for a backward trib. Pink lower lips kissed passionately as they both moaned, the exhaustion prevalent in their voices.

Not wanting to be left out, Milly licked at Serena’s skin until the older redhead grabbed her, pulled her up, gripped her legs hard and slammed her pussy down on her mouth. Milly yelped as Serena unleashed her oral assault on her cunt. Milly retaliated by bending down to lick Serena in a 69 while Gina still tribbed her from behind. The sounds of moaning, grunting, slurping and panting filled the room as this display of debauchery continued. With all of their pussies being pleasured, they soon orgasmed all at once, again coating each other in sweet love juices before again, separating and hyperventilating. Their eyelids felt heavier and heavier. This battle of carnal euphoria had to end soon. Milly and Gina went up to Serena to cuddle with her.

Serena was on the verge of losing consciousness but then she remembered what she stood to lose in this battle. The greatest job in the world. And she found the strength to get back up. This wasn’t over yet. She slowly and painfully got up and looked down at her exhausted opponents. She would not lose. The two felt Serena separate from them but were too tired to react very much. Then, Serena brought them together and aligned their hot bodies. Cunt-to-cunt. She then bent down to give them double cunnilingus.

“Ohhhh…” Milly groaned.

“Uhhhhh…” Gina moaned. They were far too spent to resist.

Serena’s tongue was sandwiched in between their red, overworked twats but they still tasted great. She slurped and slobbered all over them as they cooed at the mercy of the older woman’s experienced mouth. Milly and Gina kissed each other gently and lovingly as Madam Red pleasured them. They felt like they were in heaven. Soon, they came again, only lightly grunting and moaning, lacking the energy to scream. Serena swallowed all of their succulent secretions before she pulled out for her finishing move.

She got up and aligned her cunt to the younger girls’ cunt. Deciding to finish them off in a reversal of the way they finished off her soul rival, Olivia. She gently but passionately rubbed their pussied together. This was a risky move but she wanted to do it anyway. It would be the perfect finale.

“Ohhh…”

“Uhhh…”

“Ahhhh…”

They all moaned. It did not take long at all until they all had one final orgasm, again splattering their juices all over each other. Serena’s head fell forwards, her long hair touching Milly and Gina’s skin as they were panting and groaning. Finally, Milly and Gina exchanged one final kiss before their eyes closed and they faded away to dreamland. It was all over now. Serena threw her hands up in celebration but was too tired to cheer.

“Still the champion…Still Madam Red…Still…Undefeated…” Serena said to herself as she dropped on top of her opponents into unconsciousness.

“Yes, you still are…” Olivia said to herself as she watched through the cameras, masturbating to what had to have been the greatest match she had ever witnessed.

She had not seen Serena that close to defeat in a very long time. She would’ve gone into the room to watch them sleep but she had work to do.

A few hours later…

Serena woke up, to find herself still cuddled up to Milly and Gina, who was still passed out. Damn, what a night. She rested and cuddled with them for another half hour until they both finally stirred.

“Uhh…What happened?” Gina asked as she rubbed her eyes.

“Did we…Did we lose?” Milly asked as she stretched.

“It was a Hell of a fight…but yes,” Serena answered as she cuddled them.

The girls had sad, disappointed looks on their faces despite the amazing experience they had.

“Don’t look so glum,” Serena said. “I can honestly say that besides Olivia, you two are the best opponents I’ve ever had,”

“Really?” Milly asked, getting a bit of a smile.

“Wow,” Gina said.

“But you know our terms. I have you both for the rest of your sentences,” Serena said, making their smiles even bigger.

“I can’t wait,” Gina said excitedly.

“We’re at your service, Madam Red,” Milly agreed.

“Huh…” Serena contemplated. “You know, the last time someone beat Olivia was almost a decade ago. Juliana and Gabriella’s mentors,”

“Really? Gina asked.

“Yep. They weren’t as good as you two, though,” Serena answered.

“That’s amazing,” Milly commented.

“Well, you two can consider this room your new cell. All of its accommodations are yours to use as you please,”

“Awesome!” Gina said.

“But remember, you are mine.” Serena reminded them. “My wish is your command. You will please your mistress whenever and however she pleases. And that is what you will call me until your sentence is up. Mistress. Or Madam Red. Understood?”

They both nodded and Serena brought them in for another threeway kiss to commemorate the occasion.

“Now. Why don’t we take a nice shower to get all this sex off of us?” Serena asked.

They all got up and opened a door on the other side of the room, revealing a shower. They were still too sexed out to play for now, so they just focused on cleaning themselves. After they dried off, Serena got dressed and left them alone. Milly and Gina smiled at each other, excited about getting to spend the next three months as Serena’s fuck bitches. They then sank back into the bed to keep resting. Serena met Olivia in her office.

“How was it, ma’am?” Olivia asked as if she didn’t already know.

“They were incredible. The best inmates we’ve ever had,” Serena said.

“Glad to hear it,” Olivia said,

Serena got out her phone to text Valerie.

Serena: When I get home, I have an amazing story to tell you, hun.

Valerie: So do I. Can’t wait!😘

Three months later…

Milly and Gina’s sentence was finally over. They were leaving St. Lilith’s now. A place they would miss dearly. In the months since, Serena had fucked them in every way imaginable. They loved every second of it. They had said an emotional goodbye to Juliana and Gabriella. They told them as much as they could about their experiences with Madam Red, which wasn’t much. The two Brazilians had vowed to one day defeat Olivia and get their day with Madam Red.

Serena had also told them what would happen had they defeated her. That they would fight to become the new warden and the loser would become the new guard captain. They found themselves now being relieved that they lost as they didn’t like being put into positions of responsibility. Serena had also explained to them why they defeated Olivia but lost to her. Olivia’s strong fetish for younger girls made her easy prey but their own strong lust for Serena had the same effect. Sexfighting is all about libido control and not much can be done when you lust for your opponent much more than your opponent lusts for you. They took note of this and would improve.

Valerie and Rhonda called in their days to use Melissa as their slave and gave her the fuckings of her life. She enjoyed all of it but still vowed to have a rematch with both, to which they would be waiting. The journalist Paige would sometimes visit Rhonda to try and get more info on Serena but was turned away each time. Persistent cunt. Rhonda figured that one day she’d have to put that nosy brunette in her place.

Serena had told Valerie all about what really went on in the prison and Valerie explained her rivalry with Melissa. Naturally, they both found it very hot and fucked each other non-stop for a day. Milly and Gina left St. Lilith’s promising to come back someday. One day defeat Serena but also have their fateful rematch. Regardless, they left the prison with a new way of looking at the world and a new passion. The greatest passion that is known to womankind. Yes, all of these women truly had amazing lives. Amazing, lusty lives.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Re: Lusty Lives: Part 12: Final

One of your better chapters !
    Yes I liked it very much and you can take it as a BIG compliment because the erotic scenes were in a threesome, which is not my cup of tea.

Why I liked this part ?

1/ The quality of your writing ! Regarding this, it was one of the best chapters you have ever written ! It was a VERY rich document, you used many words, not that common, i had to search for them.
    I always say this because new generations use a vocabulary of 500 words when they speak and of 1000 words when they HAVE TO WRITE something. (they hate to write and lot of them to read as well. They are in touch using a few words phrases in their smartphones. I talk about the new people IN EVERY COUNTRY OF THE WORLD).
    Unfortunatelly, this is the new trend. Literature will be an unknown word to them soon.

2/ The very hot way you included kissing scenes ! Not that common in erotic stories. A few writers describe kissing scenes in many details. HOT !

As for the three women tribbing together... anatomically speaking it is simply impossible. But it was a hot scene, it is a fantasy and despite of my objections, i bet many people here will like it !

You are a very good writer Yuri. I was right about it.

Now we will expect your next story.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    One of your better chapters !
    Yes I liked it very much and you can take it as a BIG compliment because the erotic scenes were in a threesome, which is not my cup of tea.

Why I liked this part ?

1/ The quality of your writing ! Regarding this, it was one of the best chapters you have ever written ! It was a VERY rich document, you used many words, not that common, i had to search for them.
    I always say this because new generations use a vocabulary of 500 words when they speak and of 1000 words when they HAVE TO WRITE something. (they hate to write and lot of them to read as well. They are in touch using a few words phrases in their smartphones. I talk about the new people IN EVERY COUNTRY OF THE WORLD).
    Unfortunatelly, this is the new trend. Literature will be an unknown word to them soon.

2/ The very hot way you included kissing scenes ! Not that common in erotic stories. A few writers describe kissing scenes in many details. HOT !

As for the three women tribbing together... anatomically speaking it is simply impossible. But it was a hot scene, it is a fantasy and despite of my objections, i bet many people here will like it !

You are a very good writer Yuri. I was right about it.

Now we will expect your next story.
    Ask and you shall receive. Not just one but two.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Amazing story, thank you, I loved it ❤️, and you've left it open to branch off for the other characters..great job