Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Back in the Game: Floor 1: The Cheerleader

As the elevator opened, it really began to sink in what I was about to do. I was about to go back to the addiction that defined my college experience. Classes were never a problem for me. My folks were pretty well off and I was always a good student. Just because I have a pretty face and a rack that could stop traffic doesn’t mean I don’t have brains. Though, I doubt my parents would approve of my secret passion. I hope to God that they never read this. Anyway, I’m getting off the elevator and it reveals a gymnasium-like room. Complete with mats on the floor and walls, basketball hoops, waxed, hardwood flooring and a couple small bleachers. I was impressed. I wonder how long “The Boss” took to set all of this up. I knew she was filthy rich on top of being a filthy nymph but this was something else.

Strangely, my opponent who went by “The Cheerleader” was nowhere to be found. I was about to go looking for her when a door at the other side of the room opened, revealing a lithe, petite, platinum blonde girl with her long hair in a ponytail down to the small of her back. She wore a purple and gold cheerleader’s uniform and blue pom poms in each hand. She fit the stereotypical image of a cheerleader to a T. Would all these bitches’ codenames be so blunt, I wondered? She then turned in my direction and did cartwheels until she was right in front of me.

“One, two, three, four! I’ll fuck you down you goddam whore!” She cheered as she did poses. I cringed at how forced they were.

“Wow. That was cheesy as fuck.” I said bluntly.

“Yeah, sorry. It was last minute.” She nonchalantly admitted. “Anyway, my name’s Courtney and I’ll be your sexual rival tonight!…What was your name again?”

“Are you serious?” I asked the airhead rhetorically.

“I’m kidding, girl! Relax! The Boss told me all about you, Ash!” Courtney said with a smile full of pep. She had this cutesy tone in her voice and was a fast talker.

“Like what?” I asked, folding my arms beneath my massive melons.

“That you’re really hot, have big-ass tiddies and are a great fuck!” She said as she ogled me. “I can see so far that she was right about two of those things and I can’t wait to find out if the other is true!” She was talking so fast, I could barely keep up.

“Geez, girl. You need to lay off the caffeine.” I said. “Wait a second…” I looked at the logo on her uniform and just realized that it was for the Buchanan Badgers. My old college’s football team!

“You go to Buchanen?!” I asked her. “How old are you, anyway?”

“I’m 22, Chris Hansen. Thanks for asking.” She teased. “I was only introduced to the game after you graduated. It’s the greatest thing in the world! Cheerleading was fun but I really needed that extra thrill to take out all the excess energy I’ve got! How the Hell could you quit?! I can’t go one day without it! Did you really not miss it at all? I can’t even imagine! When did…?”

“Alright! Alright!” I said firmly. “One question at a time!”

“Okay, then…” She said, calming down. “Am I really your first match in three years?”

“Yep. Aren’t you lucky?” I asked sarcastically, letting my huge tits drop off of my arms.

“Wow. I sure am!” Courtney said. “The Boss wanted Floor 10 for herself and the rest of us had to pull numbers from a cup. I was lucky enough to get the first floor! Also, The Boss told us you were big but damn! You are gigantic! What cup size are you?”

“K.” I answered, bouncing them for her.

“Holy shit!” She said. “I’m just a D myself. Not bad but you’re like the Goddess of tits!”

“Why, thank you…My eyes are up here, B T Dubs.” I teased.

“Smartass…Also, why did you quit the game? The Boss wouldn’t tell us.” Courtney asked.

“None of your damn business!” I said defensively.

“Touchy, touchy…Or this that cliche blonde-brunette rivalry taking hold of you?” She teased.

“Why don’t you come here and find out, bimbo?” I challenged.

“I would be more than happy to.” She said, her fast-paced speech suddenly becoming slow and deliberate.

She took out her ponytail, letting her platinum locks fall to just above the crack of her ass. It was actually very common for nymphos to have long hair. It not only looks hotter, especially when sweaty and disheveled from sex but it adds to the theatrics of the fight. What slutty girl doesn’t like a good yank or giving another slutty girl a good yank in the middle of a match? Also, the sweaty feeling of the hair on your skin adds to the primal nature of the fight. Makes you feel dirty and hot. Just another reason why I love having long hair.

Courtney dropped her pom poms to the floor and slowly stripped off her uniform, letting her D cups bounce as she removed her top and her hair flying around. She had nice tits. Pink, suckable nipples. As she removed her shorts, she noticed that I was staring daggers at her.

“What’s that nasty look for?” She teased. “You’re about to lock up with a hot bitch for the first time in three years! You should be ecstatic!”

“I’m just here for my friend.” I said, lying. I admit that I was at least a little excited to be coming back to this life.

“Oh, yeah. I saw her. She has a great ass.” Courtney said as she removed her panties, showing her bright, pink little pussy.

“She sure does.” I said as I ogled the blonde’s sweet pudenda.

“Too bad The Boss has been hogging her.” Courtney said. “She said that the rest of us should save all of our libidos for you.”

“She was right. I hope you’re prepared.” I told her as I began to strip.

“You may be a fine piece of ass, Ash but you’ve still been out of practice for three years.” Courtney lectured. “Don’t get cocky.”

“You’re only half right on that, blondie.” I shot back. “I’ve fucked Shannon every day for almost the full three years.”

“Casual sex and competitive sex are very different.” Courtney lectured. “You already know this yourself.”

“Yeah, yeah. Save your lectures, professor.” I complained as I removed my shirt and my humungus jublies bounced back and forth.

“Dear Lord…” Courtney awed at my pride and joy. “You don’t wear a bra?! How do you stand all that bouncing and jiggling?!”

“I’m used to it. Had huge tits for my age since middle school. Bras are just constrictive and uncomfortable.”

“Shannon is one lucky bitch.” Courtney said. “Why don’t we start this off with a titfight?”

“K cup vs D cup. Gee, I wonder how that will turn out?” I said sarcastically.

“Size isn’t everything, babe.” Courtney lectured. “Skill is what wins the game.”

“Fine, whore. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” I said arrogantly as I removed my shorts, revealing my brown labia and pink inner lips.

“Like what you see?” I asked, posing for her and flipping my thick, brown hair.

Courtney answered by marching right into me and colliding her tits with my own.

“Agh!”

“Ohh!” We both cooed at the touch.

My first time touching tits with another bitch competitively in three years. The feeling was…beyond words. Long forgotten pleasures were beginning to return to me. Memories of what felt like another lifetime. Courtney grinned and giggled as she ground her boobies back and forth across mine. Our nipples jousted as I felt like I was a million miles away. I was already beginning to drip down there.

“You like that?” Courtney teased. “You don’t get to be a cheerleader if you aren’t flexible enough for things like this.”

“Ohhhh…” I groaned.

I don’t know why I was spacing out so much. I’ve mashed breasts with Shannon a million times but this was…different. Was it really just the context of this being competitive that made such a difference to me? I felt as if I was about to pass out.

“Is that really all you’ve got?” Courtney mocked. “The Boss made you out to be some sexual superwoman but all it takes is some tit touching to overwhelm you?”

“Ugghhhh…Shut your cunt sucking sewer, you beach, blonde bimbo!” I shot back.

“Why don’t you make me?” She challenged.

“Gladly!”

I regained my composure, grabbed both sides of her face and pulled her into jam my tongue into her arrogant, fast-talking mouth. She was surprised but quickly got into the kiss. I had forgotten what it was like to kissfight. It was a little hard to kiss her due to the size of my boobs but not impossible. The only downside of having big tatas but not at all a deterrent. The euphoric rhythm of my tongue intertwining with my opponent’s. The sweet, almost candy-like taste of nympho spit. It was amazing. However, I didn’t get lost in the pleasure like last time. My competitive instincts returned to me like an old friend. I reached up to bury one hand into her flaxen locks and used the other to squeeze her ass as she did the same to me. Classic sexfighting position. Shannon’s booty made mine look pitiful but it was still certainly a fine piece of cheek meat on its own.

I pushed into her as our tongues and tits wrestled and we fell onto the matted floor, still not breaking our glorious, passionate, slutty, spitty kiss. Oh, God! I loved this so much! I could feel the sexual energy flowing through me like the force! At that moment, I felt like I could run a hundred, no, a thousand marathons! We rolled around the floor, occasionally touching the waxed hardwood of the gym as we wrestled, our sweaty, matted hair flying. The sound of grunting, moaning, lips popping and spit filled the echoey room. Finally, Courtney got on top of me and held my arms down as she broke our heavenly kiss, leaving a trail of drool.

“That’s it, baby!” She encouraged. “Let it all come back to you! Embrace your nymphomania! Let all your sluttiness out on me! Let your libido flow through your sexy body! Let all that energy explode in a glorious fireworks show of sex!”

“You have such a way with words.” I teased.

“Know what else this mouth of mine can do?” She asked rhetorically.

She then clamped her lips down on my engorged right nipple, suckling on it like it was her last meal.

“Ah! Fuck!” I yelped.

This girl was an animal. Shannon would suck my tits a lot but she was always loving and gentle. This girl was like a ravenous beast digging into her prey. I became so used to Shannon’s submissiveness, I had forgotten what it was like to roll around with another dom.

“Ow! You dirty, airheaded cunt!” I yelled as she chewed on my brown bud seemingly as hard as she could without causing any serious damage.

It had been so long since I locked my thighs with a nipple biter. She would twist it slightly with her teeth as her hand pinched, flicked and pulled at my left nipple. This girl’s cute, optimistic demeanor was a facade hiding a stone-cold freak. I pulled her hair to try and get her under control but she was latched on tight. As I closed my eyes and winced in pain and pleasure from her suckling and nibbling, she switched to the other nipple almost instantly. Damn, what a slut. I could feel her D cups pressing against my belly as she continued her feasting. I could feel a nipple orgasm coming and could hold it back no longer.

“Agh! Agh! AGGHHHHH!!!!! You fucking cunt…” I screamed as my nips secreted orgasmic fluid.

Courtney responded by bringing my K cups together to lick the juices from them both as I caught my breath, my long hair fanning out on the floor. Courtney got up and flipped her sweaty locks as she looked down on me both literally and figuratively.

“I know you have more than that, Ash.” She said with a serious tone. “Now get up and take your revenge!”

She was right. My opponent had drawn first blood and it filled me with the energy to keep going. I got up, my face aimed at the floor as I kept breathing heavily and my brown tresses curtained my blushing face. I flipped my hair and looked in her direction. She had a cocky smile and a look in her eyes that dared me to get payback.

“Be careful what you wish for, bitch.” I warned. “You just might get it and more.”

“Then come give it to me, you hot slut!” She dared.

I got up and marched towards her until we reached another fleshy collision. My lips jammed into hers as our breasts melded together again. She brought out her tongue to lick at my slutty lips and I retaliated. This culminated in a skanky tongue fight. Our tongues wrestled outside of our mouths, jabbing and sliding together as our spit pooled into our joined cleavage. Soon, I trapped her tongue with my lips and lustfully sucked on it with everything I had. We closed our eyes from the overwhelming pleasure as I kept sucking her tongue, tasting her sweet spit as I bobbed on it up and down, taking all of it into my mouth, which thirsted for her saliva. She then brought out lips together, starting another kissfight.

We bearhugged each other to push our mouths deeper into the kissing. It was amazing. Tongue-wrestling another bitch was always one of my favorite things to do. I had to resist the urge to just stop fighting and let this fine-ass cheerleader use me as her fuckbitch. Resisting temptation was one of the essential cores of sexfighting. I knew she was as into this as I was, judging by how hard she was kissing me and wrestling my tongue. I knew this had to escalate and I did exactly that.

Once again, I pushed into her, bringing her to the floor with myself on top of her and broke our kiss with a moan from both of us. I looked down at her slutty face as my long, sweaty hair curtained us both. She had a look on her face that screamed “Give it all to me!” and who was I to deny a fellow girl in need? I aligned our tits and our pussies and brought them together in a legendary kiss of female flesh.

“Ohhhh!!!” I moaned.

“Ahhhhh!!!!” And so did she.

Our lower lips enclosed on each other, bringing back a euphoric feeling that was out of this world. You know that scene from Ratatouille when the critic eats the ratatouille and is brought back to his childhood? That’s the best possible way I can describe how grinding cunts with this blonde bimbo felt. A wave of nostalgic bliss consumed me as our pussies kissed. It was out of this world. I needed more! More of my body against hers! More fusion! More collisions! More joining! More everything! I had to have it! I had to!

I humped into her as she did the same to me. Our hair and tits bouncing and flowing as I dove down to kiss her again. Tongue-to-tongue. Nipple-to-nipple. Cunt-to-cunt. As we pulled each other’s hair and squeezed and spanked each other’s asses. This was it. This was heaven. This was the ultimate experience that any woman could have! Again, we rolled around as our cunts wrestled and finally, our clits came together.

“Mmmmm!!!!” We both screamed into each other’s mouths.

Our pleasure buds ground against each other, setting the rest of our cunts on fire but now I’m running out of words to describe how good I felt, so let’s cut to the chase. Our twats rumbled like an inner earthquake as our orgasms finally reached us. Our pupils rolled back into our heads as we shot our juices inside each other and then separated. We both huffed and puffed as we recovered from such an overwhelming, mutual climax. Our hair fanned out on the floor as we stared at the ceiling. It was like we just reached Nirvana. And I mean the actual, Buddhist Nirvana, not the grunge band. We let out one last exhale as we turned our heads to look at each other’s gorgeous faces.

Courtney was a mess. Her face red from the brutal fucking she just experienced. Her hair was messy, sweaty and disheveled and her eyes looked like she just huffed a dank joint. Although, I doubt I looked any better. My pride and joy lightly bounced as I breathed and gave her more bedroom eyes. I still wasn’t satisfied and knew she wasn’t either.

“Damn…You are good…” I complimented.

“Are you sure you haven’t done this in three years?” She asked rhetorically. “Once a nympho, always a nympho, I guess.”

I got up, already regaining my energy as she did the same. This cheerleading slut wasn’t done getting fucked by me just yet.

“You ready for the next round, cunt?” I asked her with a devious smile on my perverted face.

“Always ready, clit-licker. Always ready.” She said with a similar expression.

“Oh, I’m a clit-licker, alright. Why don’t I prove it to you?” I dared.

Before she could react, I tackled her by the legs back to the floor again. I put her into a position where her legs were in the air and her pretty, pink pussy was staring me dead in the face. I did what any horny nympho would do with such a lovely cunt in my face and dove right in.

“Ughhhh!!! You slimy bitch!” She cried. She tried to reach to pull my hair but this awkward position made it impossible.

My upper lips devoured her lower lips as my tongue exploded every inch of her pleasure center. Every girl has their own vaginal flavor. Shannon’s was more tangy but Courntey’s was actually quite sweet. Almost like cherry candy. Damn, she tasted good! I flexed my tongue up, down, left and right. She wrapped her legs around my head to try and drag us both down and it worked. I guess she hoped that it would disconnect my tongue from her cunt but you can’t always get what you want. My giant breasts kept my face elevated as my tongue now reached her clit. I could feel her shivering from the contact.

“Fine, bitch! You said you were a clit-licker! Show it to me!” She dared.

Ask and you shall receive, blondie. I jabbed and poked my tongue into her pleasure bud, still drooling into her twat as my spit and her juices intertwined. Her legs covered my ears but I could hear the muffled sounds of her yelping and grinned into her pussy with self-satisfaction. She was my prisoner of pleasure. Her back arched and bucked. I knew what that meant. Her orgasmic fluids came rushing through her vaginal canal and onto my pretty face. Her juices swam through my skin and into my drenched hair. I finally pulled away from my opponent and looked down at her as she had done to me.

The ego boost of giving my rival an orgasm rushed through me. Courtney’s hair was matted to her skin and covering her face as she hyperventilated on the floor. The sight of your opponent reeling from the orgasm you had just given them is what every nympho wants to see. Still, the energy just wouldn’t dissipate. I wanted more. Needed more. And by God, I would get more.

“Come on, blondie, get up!” I commanded. “I know you can do better than that!”

“Not over till the fat lady sings, bitch!” Courtney said as she got up, flipped her drenched hair back and faced me again.

“Sexfighting isn’t just about giving but also receiving.” Courtney said. “You can dish it but can you also take it?”

“Get down on your knees and see for yourself, bimbo!” I challenged.

“Now who should be careful what they wish for?” She said sarcastically.

She crawled towards me slowly and intensely. Like a lion stalking a wildebeest.

“Spread 'em, bitch.” She ordered with a fierce tone.

I did just that. I lied down in the same position that she had and let her approach me. As her face was inches away from my sweet, juicy pussy, she stared at and admired it. She gently ran her finger across my labia, getting a feel for it. I knew she was impressed. I have an amazing pussy. That’s not me bragging. That's a fact. She then gained a sly grin as without warning, she dove her face and tongue inside me like a madwoman.

“Ohhh! That’s it! Eat me like the thirsty whore that you are!” I cried as I gripped her hair through the sweat,

She had the same cunt-eating technique as me. Ravenous, ruthless and relentless. She loudly slurped and slobbered all over my twat. Holy shit, she was good. A big, hard cock is nice but nothing beats a skilled bitch’s tongue. She pulled her tongue in and out again and again like she was fucking me. I looked down and could see a mix of her spit and my fluids oozing down her pink tongue. It was sloppy, nasty and beautiful. She dove in again, firmly licking up and up and up, feasting on me like a popsicle.

“Maybe you blondes are good for something after all.” I teased. She retaliated by nibbling my clit.

“Ow! Last time I pay you a compliment, you clit-biting skank!”

She continued her cunnilingus as her long, sweaty hair covered my inner thighs like a blanket. I could feel her D cups resting on each side of my lower lips. This girl could eat. She then focused all of her oral skills on my clit, wrapping her sweet, spitty lips around it, drooling down my pussy as she bobbed and poked at my pleasure bud. I was impressed. Courtney could give as well as take. Soon, my orgasm enveloped me and I could feel it swimming through my body down to my cunt.

“Ugh! Ugh! Ughhhhh!!! Fuck!” I screeched as I came, splashing Courtney’s face.

I could see my jizz flowing down her skin and soaking her blonde hair. Now that’s a sight to see after getting head.

“Okay, bitch. Not bad.” I admitted. “We can both give and take…but what about giving and taking at the same time?”

“I guess we’ll have to find out, won’t we, you skanky brunette?”

“I guess we will, you slutty blonde!”

We got up and then back down in a horizontal 69 position. Perfectly even. I was so fucking ready to swallow her juices again! We simultaneously dove in, our drenched hair covering each other’s legs and our breasts as we slurped, slobbered and lickdd every nook and cranny that our slurty tongues could possibly reach. We grabbed each other’s ass cheeks firmly as our fingers sank into our rival’s booty meat. Her tongue in my pussy constantly encouraged me to eat harder and faster. We just ate and ate and ate. The rest of the world ceased to exist. Right now, nothing mattered more to us than the delicious cunt that was right in front of us. Soon, we added fingers and even fisted each other. Our clits were nibbled, jabbed, poked, licked, pinched, prodded and more.

Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm swept upon us but we didn’t even notice. We were utterly coated in each other’s fluids, to the point where we could feel our own juices dripping off of the other girl and onto us. Our fatigue soon began to catch up with us, however. I could feel her licking slowing down as my own did. Eventually, we could handle no more and pulled apart. We had to have been 69ing for at least an hour and a half. We again hyperventilated as we stared off into space. We then got up and crawled towards each other, both knowing what the other nympho wanted. We kissed lovingly and passionately, sharing the taste of each other’s cunts mixed with each other’s spit.

We kept at it for a few minutes until I reached down to finger her again. She moaned into my mouth as she retaliated. We kept fingering each other in one final test of endurance. We lost track of time once again as we kept cumming into each other’s fingers. She broke our kiss to groan and scream at my fingering. I bent down to lick her D cups as she kept cummimg again and again, until finally…She dropped to the floor, passed out.

It was over. I couldn’t believe it. My first sexfight in three years and I had won. I felt more than pretty good about myself. However, without my opponent motivating me to stay awake, my own exhaustion had hit me like a truck and I collapsed on top of her, our sweaty hair curtaining us as we drifted off to dreamland. A few hours later, I awoke and looked at her still cuddled up to me, smiling down at me.

“You win.” She admitted.

“I guess I did.” I said casually.

“If this is how good you are after three years of being out of it, I’d love to have bumped cunts with you back in your heyday.”

“You know the terms, right?” I asked her.

“Yes. I will be your plaything until morning tomorrow…Just promise me a rematch sometime.”

“I’ll think about it.” I joked.

“Bitch!” She said, giggling.

We both got up and Courtney guided me to the door at the back of the room, revealing a bedroom with a sink, shower, bath and a cabinet full of food. We both looked at each other deviously and climbed into the two-person bed, giggling like slutty schoolgirls.

“I’m all yours, baby. Use me however you please.” Courtney said as she opened her arms and legs for her mistress.

“Oh, I’ll use you until you break and then replace you with another toy on the next floor!” I teased.

I joined her and I fucked her like a sexdoll until the sun set and we both drifted off to sleep. Morning came and we both showered separately. We would’ve had fun but we decided that I had to save my energy for the next floor. As I dried off, she began to comb my hair and we chatted.

“How was I?” She asked.

“I’ve had worse.” I teased. “Ow!” I yelped as she deliberately hit a snag in my hair.

“You may have beaten me but I was amazing and you know it! You wouldn’t have fucked me non-stop last night if I wasn’t!”

“Okay, okay! Calm your suckable tits! You were great!”

“Thank you.” She said firmly. “So, are you back in the game now?”

I gained a sullen expression.

“I guess I have no choice.” I said with a somber tone.

“What’s the matter, sexy?” Courtney asked as she continued combing my hair.

Last night was a ton of fun but I also felt guilty about being pulled back in. I felt like a rehab graduate that had just relapsed. You’re probably wondering what the Hell happened to make me so reluctant to come back to something I loved so much. Well, once again, I’ll tell you later, you impatient bastard! I’m telling you stories of me fucking other hot bitches to exhaustion! Least you could do is let me tell it the way I want!

“Oh, just bummed that I missed out on this for three years.” I lied to her.

“You didn’t want to tell me why and I’ll respect your wishes, you hot, brunette cunt.” Courtney said pleasantly.

“Thanks, you fine-ass, blonde bimbo.” I said equally sweetly. “Now you answer one of my questions.”

“Shoot.” Courtney said as she finished combing and was now fixing my hair with her hands.

“What is it about the game that you love so much? The Boss said all of the girls on these floors are here to teach me a lesson about the wonders of the game. What’s your lesson?”

“Well, if you haven’t noticed by now, I have a lot of energy.” She said sarcastically. “One day after the finest cheer routine of my life, The Boss approached me and told me all about the game. Said it was a great way to release all of my inner energy. Strangely enough, I agreed with her. I guess it helped that she was the hottest woman I’ve ever seen. So, I got addicted and never looked back.”

“Is that it?” I asked as she ran her fingers through my hair.

“Well, think about it. I can release all of my hyperactive bitchiness on willing participants and I get to fuck to exhaustion at the same time. What’s not to love?”

“I see your point.” I admitted. She wasn’t wrong. Something about her brought all of my old nympho energy back and I had to release all of it and what better outlet than her beautiful cunt?

“All done!” She said in the same girly, cutesy tone she originally greeted me with.

“I guess this is goodbye.” I said.

“Oh, no, girl!” She protested. “You owe me a rematch! A long, filthy, sweaty, spitty, cummy rematch! And even if I win, I want another rematch to break the tie!”

“Alright, alright, you insatiable slut!” I relented. “Now could you scan your eye for me, so I could get to the next floor?”

“I’d love to, baby!” She said sweetly.

She bounced out of bed and skipped towards the elevator as I ogled her naked ass. I guess I do owe her that rematch. Or maybe a million rematches. Then I cursed myself for thinking like an addict again. She put her eye in the scanner, giving me access to the next floor.

“Bye, hun! And thanks for a great match!” She said.

“Likewise.”

We hugged and then passionately kissed for about 30 seconds before I went into the elevator. She slapped my ass as I walked away.

“You’re so getting that rematch, bitch!” I said as she arrogantly waved goodbye and the elevator doors closed.

Thoughts raced through my mind. I had a new sexual rival. I loved fucking her. Anyone with a brain could see that. But was I really about to embrace my old addiction again? I shook it off and looked at the digital text above the elevator. It said:

“Floor 2: The Hippie.”

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 1: The Cheerleader

One of your best !
    No, I am sorry, One of your VERY best !
    If the main action was trib and not 0ral/fingering/69, then for my taste it would be your best.
    I like all I referred before but I prefer trib to keep the main not a secondary role.
    But of course, you do not write for me, this is not a commission story.
    You keep the pen and... WHAT A PEN !!

Yuri, two questions for you :
    1/ did you attend any erotic/p0rn lirerature lessons all this time ? LOL
    I will not be surprised.
    2/ Where the F#ck had you hidden this great writing talent all that time ?
    This story has a little to do with your previous one. Like you are another writer.

Are you the same guy ? LOL

This story reminds me thow grear were for me the first chapters of your very best till now : Cops and Robbers.

I like the idea that some feelings are present in a story. To not be only a F@ckfight story. You do this in your stories, other times you clearly show it, other times you let the reader to think about it. Till now I said that you have succesfully copied (I say it positively) the writing style of A.Penman and JB. Now I add that you do the same with King of Pirates (who is a master about adding feelings among some women of his stories).
    Yes, you were a very careful reader all these years till to start writing your own stories !!
    You speed up your rising as as a new great writer !

A ticket for the 2nd floor please !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; September 4th, 2022 at 04:40 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 1: The Cheerleader

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    One of your best !
    No, I am sorry, One of your VERY best !
    If the main action was trib and not 0ral/fingering/69, then for my taste it would be your best.
    I like all I referred before but I prefer trib to keep the main not a secondary role.
    But of course, you do not write for me, this is not a commission story.
    You keep the pen and... WHAT A PEN !!

Yuri, two questions for you :
    1/ did you attend any erotic/p0rn lirerature lessons all this time ? LOL
    I will not be surprised.
    2/ Where the F#ck had you hidden this great writing talent all that time ?
    This story has a little to do with your previous one. Like you are another writer.

Are you the same guy ? LOL

This story reminds me thow grear were for me the first chapters of your very best till now : Cops and Robbers.

I like the idea that some feelings are present in a story. To not be only a F@ckfight story. You do this in your stories, other times you clearly show it, other times you let the reader to think about it. Till now I said that you have succesfully copied (I say it positively) the writing style of A.Penman and JB. Now I add that you do the same with King of Pirates (who is a master about adding feelings among some women of his stories).
    Yes, you were a very careful reader all these years till to start writing your own stories !!
    You speed up your rising as as a new great writer !

A ticket for the 2nd floor please !
    Thank you so much. Don’t worry. There will be plenty of tribbing in this story. I just want to make the sex as varied as possible so as not to seem repetitive. As for your questions, no, I did not take any lessons. I have always been praised on my writing but never did any erotic writing until recently. Truth is, I have pretty low self-esteem and lacked the confidence to join the community here, especially since the writers here are a whole other level of brilliant. In fact, I created this account, which was my old PH username just to see every post of certain users. Then I started commentating and now we’ve come full circle.

As I’ve said, I never had much confidence in myself, so the praise for my stories means a great deal. Thank you again. Oh and I will give a very light spoiler for this one. If you like tribbing, then Floor 10 will be your dream come true.