Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Back in the Game: Floor 5: The Goth Chick

A hopefully big titty goth girl, huh? Well, my interest has most definitely peaked now. I love goth babes as much as anyone else but I hope she isn’t over the top about it or is some whiny emo. Anyone who’s been enlisted to fuck me has absolutely nothing to be unhappy about. As the elevator door opened, it revealed a room you’d very much expect from a goth. Right out of a vampire movie. Nothing but black with a bit of purple and a stained glass window and lamps giving the room a distinct purple hue. Black and purple are every goth’s favorite colors after all and sometimes red. Once again, my opponent was missing. So far, Rose was the only one who was actually ready for me and not hiding. I swear, if she pops out of a coffin with her arms crossed…

“Good evening.” A low, sexy voice whispered in my ear.

“Ahh!” I screamed. “Jesus Christ!” I turned around and saw her. And what a sight she was. She wore black leather shorts that only went down to her lower waist, wore fishnet stockings and a black leather top with fishnets over her very impressive cleavage. Her hair was midnight black and shiny, going down to her lower waist. Her eyes were a dark blue, surrounded by black eye shadow and wore deep black lipstick. As I analyzed her, I noticed that she was deathly pale. Clearly makeup. White makeup like black metal bands use. She wore black, fingerless gloves and black high heels. As I looked closer, I noticed that she had purple highlights along the inner side of her hair. Finally, a different color.

“Have we gotten a good look at each other yet?” She asked in that smooth, chilling voice of hers.

“Yes and I like what I see. I already know you do too.” I bragged.

“My name is Blaire. 27. E cup.” She said matter of factly.

“Huh. Your stats sound just like…The Hippie…” I said as my eyes went wide with shock as I realized what that meant.

“You’re…!”

“Her sister, yes. Her twin sister.” Blaire said as she sat on her gothic bed, crossing her hot legs.

“Wow…” I said, completely dumbfounded. Her and Rose could not be more different.

“I already know what you’re thinking.” Blaire said as she continued checking out my rack as any non-blind person would.

“Do vampires have telekinesis now?” I joked.

“Let’s just say that she and I had very different ways of coping with our parents splitting up. Practically the only thing we have in common is…Well, this.”

“Nothing brings women together like the game, after all.” I agreed.

“Indeed and may I say, you have a very impressive set.” She complimented.

“I know. I get that a lot.” I bragged again as I sat down next to her and we immediately began rubbing each other’s thighs.

“I’ll tell you my own story…If you beat me, big tits.” Blaire challenged.

“As long as bats don’t fly out of you once you strip, I’m good.” I joked.

“Well, the winner gets to have the loser as her sex slave, right?” Blaire asked. “And I’m a makeup artist. So, if I win, I’ll turn you into a goth first and then use you as a please.”

“The Boss never said anything about that but if you can outfuck me, I guess you’ve earned it.” I admitted. “But if…WHEN I win, I’ll just fuck you like I did the others, Madam Macabre…Your sister’s pussy tasted great, by the way.”

“Oh, I know.” Blaire said, smiling. Damn, just the thought of that…I gotta get these two down for a fourway with me and Shannon sometime!

The two of us got up and began to strip. As she removed her tight, stereotypical clothes, I noticed that even her naughty zones had that white makeup on. Talk about dedication. It made her nipples a dark gray color as well as her labia! Damn, I was gonna enjoy this!

“Oh and before we begin, don’t worry about the makeup. It’s specially designed to only come off from high pressure shower water. No need to be gentle.” Blaire assured me.

“I wasn’t planning on it either way.” I said.

Like my last opponent, I could tell that Blaire was a seductress but a different kind than Amy. Amy lured you in with her cuteness and her sweet demeanor. Blaire was more like a stereotypical seductress. Lithe, elegant and a little dangerous. She was the kind of girl that mothers warned their boys to stay away from. I liked her already. We finished stripping and I got a good look at her pale, round ass. Good to know that her cup size wasn’t the only thing she shared with her sister. She checked me out once again herself.

“I can’t wait until you’re my doll.” Blaire said. “I’d love to dye those thick locks of yours black like mine. Some skin tone, some eyeliner, some dark purple nail polish like mine too…It’s been way too long since I’ve gotten to play with a fellow goth.”

“Well, you’ll just have to wait.” I said back.

As we approached each other, the carpeted floor felt soft on our bare feet. We straddled each other, running our hands through each other’s thick hair and down each other’s soft skin, our nipples centimeters away from contact before we had enough teasing and brought our sweet lips together. As her tongue entered my mouth, it was like she was tonguing my very soul. Once again, she buried her hands in my thick brown tresses and I did the same with her equally thick dark tresses as we continued making out. Our nipples joined at last, brown to gray as our other hand reached down to grab and squeeze the other babe’s hot ass.

“Mmmm…” We both passionately moaned into each other’s occupied mouths. Goddamn, did this goth bitch know how to swap spit, as did I, so we were totally immersed in the kiss.

Suddenly, she pushed us both down towards the soft, carpeted floor, still kissing and we began rolling over each other as our pussies kissed and humped together. Our long hair flying and alternatively curtaining us depending on who was on top. This was escalating fast and I loved it. As we rolled, she broke the kiss with herself on top, she looked down at me as her dark hair curtained us both and tickled my cheeks. We breathed heavily, staring into each other’s eyes as she got up, turned around 90 degrees and aligned our pussies as she took my left leg and held it against her E cups as her legs wrapped around my right leg for balance. She began humping me in this unorthodox tribbing style.

“Ugh!“ I grunted in response to her cunt dominating mine.

“I’ll have you begging for mercy within ten minutes, cup cake.” She mocked.

“In your dreams, Vampirella!” I shot back.

Her hair and tits bounced and jiggled as she massaged her twat against mine fiercely. She reached down with her left hand to knead my own tits as she continued our vaginal kissing session. It felt incredible. Nice to know that her kissing skills weren’t exclusive to her upper lips.

“Ahhhh!!” I yelped as the pleasure increased. I could see the purple underside of her hair as it bounced with her humping.

I reached up to pull at it with everything I had but it wasn’t enough. She had me. Still, I did the best I could to hump her back because why not? I could feel an orgasm coming at a rapid pace, so I slowed myself down so as not to needlessly tire myself. I closed my eyes in pleasure as she finished me off…For now.

“Ugh! Ugh! Ughhhhh!!!” I yelled as my climax hit me like a truck and my fluids shot up her own pale cunt.

As I lay there hyperventilating, she immediately disengaged from her tribbing position and bent over to go down on my pussy just seconds after it exploded all over hers. This bitch was showing me no mercy. And I looked forward to showing her none in return when I had her ghastly body all to myself for the night.

“Agh! You insatiable, cunt-eating whore!” I cursed as I pulled her hair while she feasted on me.

She smiled with satisfaction into my pussy as her tongue explored my cunt furiously. She turned her head around at different angles, as if her tongue was a key and my pussy was the lock that she was desperately trying to unlock. She drooled into my pleasure center as her saliva mixed with my girl juices. This girl just screamed unique in everything about her. Not just her spooky but sexy appearance but in her technique and unusual way of pleasuring her slutty rivals. I don’t know how The Boss was able to bring so many different nymphos all together but I sure wasn’t complaining.

I winced tightly as she dipped her tongue in and out of my lower lips slowly and seductively. I guess my initial impression that she was a patient seductress was wrong. Well, sort of. She was seductive, no doubt about that but once you got her into bed, she transformed into a ferocious, insatiable nymphomaniac with a cunt for a brain. Kinda like me. I breathed heavily, panting in and out like I was in labor as she orally pleasured me with immaculate skill. Already, I could feel another climax getting closer and closer.

“Agh! Agh! Agh!” I moaned as she slid her tongue along my inner labia.

I could tell she was enjoying her oral domination of me. I would too if our positions were reversed. This was a nympho who clearly loved being an alpha bitcha. She kind of reminded me of Donna but while Donna was determined to win, she was more in it for the thrill of the competition itself. Blaire, on the other hand, clearly loved her opponent being at her mercy. She really was a vampire but instead of blood, her sustenance relied on pussy juice and boy was she thirsty tonight. She dragged her tongue up towards my clit and kissed it lovingly, making me throw my head back in the overwhelming pleasure.

“Ohhhh!!!” I screamed as orgasmic energy swam through my body at the speed of light and my discharge came bursting out all over Blaire’s made up face and jet black hair.

She brought her head up at last and despite being soaked by my cum, her makeup was not running in the slightest. That stuff really was good.

“You taste like cotton candy, princess.” She teased me. “I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.”

“I’m just glad you sucked out my pussy juice instead of my soul, Elvira.” I teased back through my heavy breathing.

“I think you need more discipline, bitch.” Blaire said.

Before I could regain my energy, she put a lot of weight into her left hand on my toned belly to hold me down as she used her right hand to finger me, inserting her middle finger first, likely as an insult.

“Uhhh!!” I shrieked at the vaginal intrusion. “You just can’t get enough of pleasuring me, can you bitch? Well, that’ll make it much easier on you when you’re my fucktoy for the night! Ugh!”

“More like I can’t get enough of making cocky bitches like you cry for mercy.” Blaire shot back as she added her index finger into the mix.

“Fuck!” I cried.

It was clear at this point that the goth bitch was a hardcore dom, much like myself. She lived for this kinda shit. You’d think that would make us friends but not right now. Our similar kinks made us like wrong-sided magnets, repulsing away from each other mentally. I could feel my inner walls squeezing her fingers. Her long, witch-like fingernails gently scratched at me but not enough to hurt. She definitely knew what she was doing. I imagine years of masturbation trained her to use those nails just right.

“Agh!” I cried again as she added her ring finger.

“That’s it, little girl.” She teased. You’re only two years older than me, cunt! “Give in to the better woman and let us both enjoy ourselves. I’ll let you taste my pussy in return.”

I hyperventilated as she finger fucked me at just the perfect pace. Not too fast or too slow. Fingering a girl is a delicate procedure, you see and she was the best I’d had in a very long time. My pussy was like her toy at this point. She began rubbing her thumb against my clit and that’s when yet another orgasm began to reach me. I was so spent, I couldn’t hold it back in the slightest. I just barely grunted as I came for the third time so far, all over her skilled hand.

“I love making you cum, princess.” She teased as she licked the fluids from my hand.

I struggled to stay conscious. Three orgasms to nothing. Was this really happening? Was I really about to suffer my most humiliating defeat ever? I’d always made my opponent cum, even in my very first match! No! I’m not going down like that! Now it’s my turn! Let’s see how the duchess of darkness likes being on the receiving end of domination! I got up, rubbed the tiredness from my eyes and stared daggers at her. She has to do better than that to get me down!

“You just never learn, do you?” Blaire said. “But that’s okay, sweetie. Your persistence will make your defeat all the devastating for you and gratifying for me!”

“You were right about one thing.” I said as I caught my breath. “I very much do want a taste of your haunted cunt. And I think I’ll do that right now!”

I ran into her, almost tackling her to the ground but I pulled her back up just in time. I had a vice grip on her meaty, gray ass cheeks and used them as leverage to slam my mouth straight into her arrogant pussy!

“Oh!” She cooed. “You really are a glutton for punishment!” She grabbed my hair.

This bitch has been dishing it out on me all night long. Now, let’s see how she takes it! Giving and taking are the core essentials of the game, after all. I ravenously slurped and slobbered over her cunt like I hadn’t eaten in days, even though I’d eaten plenty in the past few days, as you are more than aware.

“Ugh!” Blaire grunted. “That’s right, slut! Please your soon-to-be mistress!”

I gave her right cheek a good smack in response, which made her clench her teeth. You probably expect goth girls to taste like black licorice or some other edgy shit but she actually tasted quite nice. Tangy but just the right amount of sweetness. Gordon Ramsay himself would enjoy such a unique flavor. I drove my tongue all over her pudenda and then dove inside over and over again, alternating between my licking methods. Since she seemed to be experimenting and innovating with her carnal technique on me, why should I not do the same? That’s part of why sexfighting is so addictive. You never know what to expect.

“Ah! Oh!” Blaire shrieked as she pulled my hair. I could tell she wasn’t going to last very much longer.

I massaged my hands into her cheeks, letting the meatiness absorb my fingers as I continued my dinner. I made sexy little moaning and cooing sounds to let her know how much I was enjoying devouring her and orally dominating her like she did to me. She now gripped my hair with both hands but it wasn’t slowing me down in the slightest. I was going to eat this sweet gray cunt until it burst and nothing was going to stand in my way! She began to gyrate and wobble around, signaling that her pleasure was building. She had impressive carnal endurance but no one who isn’t asexual can resist Ashley Morris in the end.

“Agh! Fuck! You cunt-licking sleaze!” She cursed.

It just occurred to me that I hadn’t paid any attention to that dark gray pleasure bud of hers yet. Now, why don’t I fix that? I slowly and sloppily dragged my tongue from the bottom of her lower lips until I reached her clit, giving her intense chills. I then gave it the biggest, hottest, sloppiest and most passionate kiss possible.

“Ahhhhh!!!!” Blaire screamed. “You…BIIIIITTTTTCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!”

She then came explosively. Whatever of her climax that wasn’t swallowed by me coated my face and seeped into my long hair. God, I love that feeling. Like being at a sprinkler party. Nothing better than feeling your opponent splatter all over you. However, I wasn’t done yet by a longshot. Blaire bent her head over, her dark raven locks just barely grazing my forehead as she hyperventilated. I pulled at her feet, sending her falling to the soft carpet below, making her grunt. My revenge was not complete just yet. First, I moved up towards her and held her face still, letting my soit and her own cum seep into her panting mouth, which she quickly swallowed like the cum-guzzling goth thot that she was. Then, I grabbed her legs, held them up and then rubbed my bare foot right into her just orgasmed pussy.

“Ugghhh!!! You dirty bitch!” She cursed.

“Takes one to know one, Elvira.” I shot back as I massaged her cunt.

The sound of her moaning at my mercy filled me with euphoria. I gently kicked at her cunt, rubbing my foot deeply into her secreting, plump and juicy goth cunt. It was actually a lot of fun. I noticed she was moving her leg towards me and I knew instantly that she was planning on reciprocating the move, so I used my other leg to hold hers down. She tried to use her other leg to do it and with both my legs occupied, I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop her, so I quickly adopted a new tactic. I pulled my foot from her twat, instantly dropped down, held her legs apart and then did something I haven’t done in I don’t even know how long. I began to tittyfuck her.

“Ohhhh!!!” Blaire screamed as my beloved bazongas penetrated her gray twat.

It was rare for me to resort to tittyfucking. When you have a set like mine, it’s not easy to pull off unless the girl is extremely bowlegged. One of the only downsides of precious K cups. Still, it was not impossible and when done right, it makes girls cream all over my boobs, which I absolutely love. Judging from Blaire’s reaction, she was absolutely loving it too. I waved back and forth so my tits could explore her pussy nice and thoroughly.

“You said you licked my rack, bitch. You’re welcome.” I mocked.

“Do your worst, slut!” Blaire yelled through her moaning as her black and purple hair fanned out on the floor.

“With extreme pleasure.” I said.

I held Blaire’s legs with my inner elbows, so I could use my hands to rub my tits deeper into her. She was twisting and turning her head around with overwhelming pleasure at my tittyfuck. I could feel her juices soaking my areola as I rubbed my tits in a parallel pattern all over her. One going up while the other went down and then vice versa. Her juiciness was telling me how much she was enjoying this. I had her right where I wanted her.

“Agh! I hope that’s not all you’ve got, princess! Ugh!” Blaire mocked.

“Says the bitch who can’t form a single sentence without moaning.” I shot back. But she was right. I had to take this further. I brought my nipples right up to her clit. My brown milk buds double-teamed her gray pleasure bud.

“Fuuuuucccckkkk!!!” She screeched.

“That’s it, babe. Let it all out.” I teased as she panted and moaned like the bitch in heat that she was. Once again, music to my ears.

“Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugggghhhh…” She groaned out softly as she released her fluids all over my pride and joy.

I grinned with satisfaction as I pulled away from her panting form. I pulled my womanly mountains up towards my face to lick them clean as best I could. Then, I gave both of my girls a kiss to celebrate a job well done.

“I hope you’re grateful, bitch.” I told the still panting Blaire. “Very few nymphos have experienced what you just have. It’ll at least give you something to brag about to my other fallen enemies in this tower.”

“Fuck…you…” She said through heavy breathing.

“I’ve already done that a lot tonight but if you insist…” I said.

I bent back down, grabbed both her legs and held them on my shoulders as I brought my cunt to hers yet again and humped into her fiercely.

“Ohhh!!” She groaned.

“Yeah, baby. Take it all!” I teased.

I flexed my ass back and forth, slamming my red ripe pussy into her gray ripe pussy. She felt so leathery and smooth and of course, wet and juicy.

“I can feel how wet you are for the better woman, whore!” I mocked. She didn’t respond. I guess after being so thoroughly dominated by me, she decided she was no longer in a position to talk shit.

“Agh! Ugh! Fuck!” She moaned as my pussy dominated hers.

Our clits quickly came together in a tense standoff with mine gaining the advantage almost immediately. My bud kissed her own lustfully. Pink against gray. I can’t help but wonder what that would look like in our sealed labias. Like I was fucking a zombie, maybe. She wrapped her legs around my head to try and force me down in her but I resisted. It made tribbing her a bit harder but not much. Her cunt belonged to my cunt and nothing would change that. I lightly bit my lower lip with pleasure as I continued fucking her. It can be easy to forget that when tribbing, even the dominant bitch of the two will still feel something. Blaire humped back into me best she could but it was no use. I owned her and I would not let her go for the life of me.

“God! God! GOOOODDDD!!!” She shrieked.

“I was expecting to hear “Satan” but that works too.” I teased the goth slut.

I felt her resistance getting weaker and her back arching and jerking in the way I’ve been waiting for. She closed her eyes, grit her teeth and grunted as she shot her juices into my superior twat. One of the best feelings in the world. I let her legs go as they fell to the ground and she breathed deeply, weaker than before. I could tell that she didn’t have much left. I got on top of her. Cunt-to-cunt, tit-to-tit and lip-to-lip as I gave her a loving kiss for about thirty long, beautiful seconds.

“I love making you cum too.” I said to her sexily.

“Then let’s make each other cum. Non-stop. Until one of us is incapable of fucking the other back!” Blaire dared. I was hoping she’d say that after all the pleasure we dished out on each other.

“Oh, you are so on, cunt!” I accepted.

We bearhugged each other, pushing us into the other hot piece’s body as once again we rolled all over each other in an orgasmic catball like right back where we began. We kissed ravenously and furiously as we ground our tits, nipples, pudenda and clits into each other. Our hair blanketed each other with each roll as we took turns sucking each other’s spitty, talented tongues. It was glorious. Like the entire world revolved around our match. We buried our hands in each other’s sweaty, matted hair as we made out. I think her tongue and her inner labia were the only things on her body that weren’t black, gray or purple.

We stopped side by side and broke the kiss, our tongues hanging out as we panted like dogs and stared at each other. We were both tired and it was still any bitch’s fight. We began to sword fight with our tongues, slashing and sliding them together before they tangled and our drool pooled down into our cleavages. We gripped each other’s fine asses with one hand and released the other girl’s hair with the other hand to rub our rival’s pussy. We were so close that our bodies sandwiched our hands into each other’s cunt, increasing the pleasure. Our moans were muffled by our rival’s tongue as we kept at it for I don’t even know how long.

Eventually though and seemingly out of nowhere, Blaire’s eyes drooped and her head fell into my shoulder. I was shocked and confused at first. She never showed any signs of being more tired than me but then I realized something. She was probably so focused on fucking me and her adrenaline was going so high that it eventually just ran out suddenly and her fatigue that was being blocked out until now had hit her like a truck. That does happen on occasion, which is why you must never outpace yourself. It’s even happened to me before but that’s a story for another day. I buried my face in her hair as my own tiredness swept over me. I was now halfway through this tower of debauchery. I took pride in that and we slept on each other’s hot bodies. A few hours had passed and I awoke to find Blaire nuzzling me. Once I woke up a bit more, it all came back to me.

“I won!” I declared.

“Yes, you sure did.” Blaire said casually. You might have expected her to be a sore loser but we’re all good sports in this game. Besides, win or lose, you still get to fuck hot girls. Who can be salty after that?

“You know, I just realized something.” I said.

“And what’s that?” Blaire asked.

“We never actually took it to the bed.” I answered.

“Wow. You’re right.” Blaire said. “Why don’t we fix that, winner?”

“You don’t need to ask.”

I spent the rest of the night fucking Blaire and I had actually forgotten to ask her what her story was. Meh. I can save that for the morning. I have a big titty goth GF to attend to right now. We largely sucked each other’s tits since we actually didn’t get to do that either during our fight. We also 69ed for hours so we could both enjoy each other’s tasty pussy at the same time. God, did I love eating her out to orgasm again and again. Once again, she had a very skilled tongue. After we had our fill of each other and went to sleep, I once again woke up cuddled up next to her as we played with each other’s thick, flowing locks and she rested her head upon my titanic tatas.

“So, what’s your story, hun?” I asked. “I’m guessing you love the game because you love dominating others?”

“Well, that is a big kink of mine but no.” Blaire answered as we pet each other’s hair. “What I love about it is the thrill. The uniqueness. The fact that it feels so dirty and unusual. I love that. Ordinary sex can never even hope to compare to the rush it gives me.”

“Oh?” I asked. Her reasons were similar to Courtney but instead of using the game as an energy outlet, she used it as an inlet. Very interesting.

“Of course. You see, after our parents split, Rose turned to drugs but me? I turned to rebellion. Mostly petty crimes at first. Vandalism. Car keying. Shit like that. But then, I wanted more of a thrill, so I started pickpocketing. Rose was ditching drugs and began to worry about me, so she introduced me to some hot lady that she said could help me. I expected some shrink but…”

“The Boss?” I asked.

“Yep. She seemed so oddly charming and introduced me to something she said would give me the greatest thrill and was perfectly legal. The game. And she was spot on. She saved me just like she saved my sister. She even talked to her friend in the PD to give me community service for all the shit I did.”

“That’s quite a story.” I said.

“Yeah. And after being introduced to the unique thrill of the game, who can possibly go back to regular sex? Except for you, apparently.” She teased.

“Want me to outfuck you again?” I dared.

“If you did, I’d just have to outfuck you three times to prove I’m better.” She said. “You were the better woman today, princess but every fight is different.”

“True.” I agreed. “Anyway, wanna shower?” I offered.

“You go on ahead. I’ll wait till after you leave.” She answered.

“Don’t want me to see you without makeup, huh?” I asked.

“Some things are best left to the imagination…At least for now.” Blaire said.

“Fine.”

I washed up and the naked goth babe got up and scanned her eye for me.

“Good luck, princess. You’ll need it.” Blaire said.

“What? No miss goodbye?” I asked. Blaire then grabbed my face and rammed her tongue down my throat for an entire minute before letting me go.

“Nice meeting you too, Vampirella.” I said as I was about to enter the elevator once again.

“Oh and before you go…” Blaire interrupted. “There actually is one girl in this hedonistic gauntlet that does love the game for the domination factor. You’ll know her when you see her.”

“Thanks for the spoilers, babe.” I said jokingly as the elevator door closed and the red text revealed my next piece of pussy to conquer.

“Floor 6: The Stripper.”

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 5: The Goth Chick

Hot story.