Meanwhile, Vanessa had been lying out on the beach, working on her tan. Her green bikini highlighted her mesmerizing curves as she wore sunglasses in front of her closed eyes with a content look on her face. As she relaxed against her beach towel, she felt a presence approach her and then suddenly stop right in front of her.

“Do you mind?” Vanessa asked sarcastically. “You’re blocking my sun, fire crotch.”

“How did you know it was me?” Nicole asked.

“I know you crooks like the back of my hand.” Vanessa answered. “I actually did have something to tell you but it can wait until after I make my body even more irresistible.”

“Oh? And what would that be?” Nicole asked as she bent down, rested her head on one hand and used the other other to tease Vanessa by circling her belly button with her finger.

“Patience is a virtue, babe.” Vanessa said. “And again, I’m busy right now. Go play with one of the others.”

“But I want you.” Nicole said in a jokingly whiny tone.

“Why? Because Jasmine fucked you into submission and now you want me on the rebound?” Vanessa asked. Nicole wss annoyed. What was this bitch, psychic?

“Oh and you’re one to talk about losing to Jasmine.” Nicole shot back. “Wish I could’ve seen her whip your holier-than-thou cunt into pudding!” Now Vanessa was the one starting to get annoyed.

“Says the slut who was the first one to go down.” Vanessa insulted.

“Well, you’re not the only one who can read people, bitch.” Nicole said. “I know you want Jazz just as bad as I do. Maybe even more. She beat you. You lost to a criminal. You can’t stand that but you also lust for her immensely. I can’t say I blame you. She’s one fine piece. Why don’t you just admit that you’re every bit as nymphomaniacal as the rest of us?”

“Get lost and let me tan, computer geek.” Vanessa ordered.

“Tell me, what’s really more important to you right now, madam pig?” Nicole asked rhetorically. “Your precious tan or the hot bitch right next to you who’s DTF?” Nicole began to rub alongside Vanessa’s abs, giving her chills. Vanessa was beginning to lose her patience.

Vanessa reached down and pulled Nicole’s crimson locks as she got up close and personal with the techy redhead. Their mouths inches away.

“Ugh!” Nicole grunted.

“Fine, you horny little thief!“ Vanessa said as she held Nicole’s hair with one hand and her face with her other hand’s fingers. “I’ll fuck you if it means you’ll close your shit-talking mouth and you’ll leave me in peace! Now pucker up!”

Vanessa then slammed her mouth into Nicole’s, her tongue brutally violating the other nympho’s hot mouth. Nicole may be getting kiss-dommed right now but she took pride in breaking the lady cop’s arrogant facade. Something that she only thought Jasmine could truly do. Vanessa was a Hell of a kisser and Nicole loved kissing girls almost as much as she loved fucking them. Vanessa removed her sunglasses and tossed them on her towel as she continued tongue-fucking the redhead.

Nicole tried to fight back with her own tongue but Vanessa’s tongue showed hers no mercy. The two moaned sexily into the kiss as Nicole reached down to palm the brunette’s bikini-covered ass. Finally, they broke their hot kiss, leaving a trail of saliva between their mouths and quickly stripped off their skimpy swimwear until they were left in their birthday suits.

“I knew it, bitch.” Nicole bragged. “You want my pussy.”

“Shut up and hold still.” Vanessa shot back.

She gripped the nerdy babe’s shapely ass in return as they massaged their G cups into each other, their sharpened nipples jousting.

“Ohhh…” Nicole moaned.

“Uhhh…” Vanessa moaned.

“You like that, red? Cause I got plenty more!” Vanessa bragged.

“I can take it all day and night.” Nicole bragged.

“I think your libido’s writing checks that your pussy can’t cash!” Vanessa shot back.

“Then prove it, skank!” Nicole cursed.

Vanessa roughly turned Nicole around and then pushed down towards her beach towel. She quickly sank on top of her opponent, before licking her way downwards, dragging her slutty tongue down Nicole’s neck.

“Oh, that’s it, baby! Lick me like candy!” Nicole said as she held Vanessa’s hair.

The horny brunette then reached Nicole’s ready and waiting tits before going to town. She pushed the bouncy bazongas together so she could service both milk buds at the same time. Her skilled tongue slurped all over the nipples, making Nicole wince and her head toss and turn with pleasure.

“Ughhh!!” Nicole moaned as Vanessa grinned with satisfaction.

The brunette then descended down towards Nicole’s toned belly.

“Since you seemed to like my belly button, I guess I should express the mutuality of the feeling!” Vanessa declared before quickly licking all around the divit and then briefly diving her tongue inside before continuing downwards. Nicole just barely suppressed her giggling from the ticklish sensation.

“You ravenous cunt!” Nicole cursed as Vanessa reached her crotch.

“Speaking of ravenous cunts…” Vanessa teased as she slowly teased Nicole’s pussy, gently licking around the outer labia with her tongue just barely making contact as she held the redhead’s legs open.

“You fucking clit-tease!” Nicole cursed as she pulled Vanessa’s hair.

Vanessa then decided to stop tormenting the younger girl and drove her tongue into the ripe, juicy orifice.

“Fuck!” Nicole screamed.

Vanessa could feel Nicole’s vaginal walls squeeze her tongue as her spit mixed with the redhead’s sex fluid beautifully. She tasted so sweet and tangy. She waved her head around, as if blowing a raspberry into the cunt, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout the geeky nympho’s body. As she decided to focus her attention on Nicole’s pink, throbbing clit, she wanted to tease her rival even more. She pulled her tongue out and before Nicole could realize what was happening, Vanessa licked her from the clit downwards before pulling out again and repeating this.

“Aghhh!!! You clit-licking slut!” Nicole cursed as the older woman pleasured her torturously.

Nicole moaned like the bitch in heat she was as Vanessa kept repeating this unusual but effective maneuver. She loved the sound of the redhead being overwhelmed by the pleasure that she was causing her. Maybe Nicole was right. While Vanessa clearly enjoyed outfucking these bitches, her reasoning behind that was more than shutting the younger girls up or trying to get her bust on the thieves. She loved the experience of it as a whole and now she was going to embrace it. The sound of another bitch screaming in crippling euphoria from what she was doing to her was like no other sound on Earth and she could never get enough of it. Nicole wanted Vanessa to cut loose but she never could have imagined what kind of monster she was unleashing. She was almost happy for her.

Nicole soon felt her climax approaching as electric volts of pleasure zoomed throughout her body at this onslaught of cunnilingus. Vanessa stopped her teasing and was now sucking her clit like a lollipop, licking and kissing. She was panting intensely and then it happened.

“Oh! Oh! Ohhh!!! Fucking bitch!” Nicole cursed as she released her pleasure fluids all over Vanessa’s grinning face and hair.

The brunette licked her lips with satisfaction but she wanted more. No, needed more and she would get more.

“Not done with you yet, cum dumpster!” Vanessa insulted as she grabbed Nicole’s legs and placed her own cunt on the redhead’s before she could recover.

“Oh, God! Agh!” Nicole grunted as Vanessa sat on her pussy and tribbed her relentlessly.

“That’s it, red. Let my juices flow into yours!” Vanessa taunted.

She wiggled around and twisted back and forth to rub her twat further into the younger girl’s, almost like a cunt-to-cunt massage, which her rival was utterly helpless to stop. Vanessa reached down to fondle and knead Nicole’s G cup breasts. The redhead tried to reciprocate but couldn’t reach Vanessa’s funbags from her awkward position. Her legs were in the air as Vanessa basically sat on top of her pussy. A pleasurable but helpless situation for her.

“Agh! Ugh! God!” Nicole moaned as Vanessa viciously fucked her.

The brunette swirled her pussy around the redhead’s in every motion she possibly could. This lower lip domination was truly inescapable at this point.

“Give in, you hot bitch and let me have my way with you!” Vanessa ordered.

“Go fuck yourself! Agh!” Nicole grunted.

“Why would I do that when I have you doing it for me right now?” Vanessa mocked.

Vanessa then stopped her riding and focused their clits together, joining the pink pleasure buds in the vaginal kiss.

“Ahhhh!!!” They both moaned.

Vanessa humped and tribbed with all of her energy as the two bucked and rocked. Nicole felt yet another orgasm coming towards her at full speed and she knew she was helpless to stop it. As Vanessa increased her speed, Nicole felt her climax consume her.

“Ughhhhh!!!!!” Nicole shrieked as her secretions flowed straight into Vanessa’s dominant cunt, making the brunette silently wince and smile in her victory.

Vanessa finally released Nicole and both knew that the redhead had nothing left. The brunette had absolutely and undeniably dominated her. It could barely even be called a fight but damn, what an experience it was. Vanessa got on top of her and began kissing her fallen rival. Then, Vanessa got up and sat on Nicole’s face, pressing her victorious pussy against her broken opponent.

“Now lick the superior slut, bitch!” She ordered. Nicole didn’t have much of a choice. She liked and explored her mistress’s cunt as best she could.

“That’s it, baby! Lick me like candy!” Vanessa teased, mimicking Nicole’s earlier trash talk.

The brunette took a load off as the younger girl serviced her. She felt Nicole’s tongue slip and slide around and the warmth of her spit mixing with her own fluids. Vanessa was admittedly mad horny after all of that and needed a release. It did not take long for the older woman to splatter her juices down Nicole’s slutty throat. She broke away from the panting girl and got up next to her to kiss again, tasting her own secretions on Nicole’s tongue.

“You’re right, Nikki.” Vanessa admitted. “I am a slutty nympho, just like the rest of you! I love outfucking you! I love outfucking Holly and come tomorrow, I will especially love outfucking the woman of all our fantasies, Jasmine! The clit queen of our little group is about to be dethroned!”

“Good luck, flatfoot.” Nicole teased. “You’ll definitely need it.”

“Oh, I have a plan. And why don’t I let you in on it as well as what I wanted to tell you in the first place?” Vanessa asked rhetorically.

The brunette told the other nympho everything, which made her eyes go wide with shock and disbelief.

“Do you have a death wish?!” Nicole asked with a genuinely worried tone. “You saw what happened with Sabrina!”

“What can I say? I want her to be at her best.” Vanessa said with utmost confidence.

“Well, I can’t promise you’ll come out in one piece but it's your choice.” Nicole joked.

“Oh and the other thing, you think Jazz will go for it?“ Vanessa asked.

“I know her and I’m sure she will. So, I’m on board too. Go for it.” Nicole answered.

“Alright then. See you next loss, fire crotch.” Vanessa teased as she flicked Nicole’s nipple, picked up her green bikini and left. Tomorrow will be one Hell of a day,

Nicole was pleased that she got Vanessa to embrace her true nature but she was still amazed that she lost so badly. She didn’t even make the brunette orgasm once. Oh, well. In this game, rematches are endless. No one can get enough of it. She bet Holly didn’t fare much better against Jasmine. And she was right.

The two younger girls met back at the indoor pool to report the outcome of their end of the plan. Both could tell by the look in their hot faces how well it went.

“I lost.” They said at the same time.

“But I did bring out Vanessa’s true self. She’s an unashamed, unapologetic nympho like the rest of us now.” Nicole reported.

“That’s great.” Holly agreed. “And your girl, Jazz is far from the loving, bubbly housewife she is when around her man when locked up with another bitch.”

“Oh, I know.” Nicole said. “I also know of your and Vanessa’s plan and I’m in.”

“Awesome!” Holly said. “Assuming Vanessa lives to see it through tomorrow.”

“No kidding…Anyway, wanna 69?” Nicole offered.

“Girl, I thought you’d never ask!” Holly said cheerfully.

The two younger girls enjoyed each other’s company as the older women prepared for their long-awaited confrontation the next day.