Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Just for Future Reference

Hey, everyone. So, my two stories are about half way done now. I’m really looking forward to the next chapters of both as they are what I’ve been looking forward to the most next to their grand finales. All I’ll say is that JB will love what I have planned for SS&S next and King would also very much enjoy the next floor of BitG. I will also have an official name for the former series. It will not be called the “Cops and Robbers” series. That was just the first story. The actual name will be a spoiler for the next part of SS&S, so be patient. And as for BitG, I plan on making Floor 10 an absolute masterpiece. No less than 10,000 words, in fact, which will make it by far my longest story chapter ever. Expect that one to take longer than usual for obvious reasons.

Sadly, I’m here to tell you that I’m going to be quite a bit busier than usual in the coming three months. Will it effect the speed of my updating which I’ve always been praised for? Probably not since I have these stories planned out very extensively and have had them planned even while I was working on Lusty Lives. I’m just letting you know ahead of time in case my busier schedule does interfere with my writing, so as to minimize disappointment. As usual, thanks to everyone for all the love and support.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: Just for Future Reference

Thank you for the warning about the updates for the stories, it can't be helped but as always I look forward to reading them.😃

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miahb1 View Post
    Thank you for the warning about the updates for the stories, it can't be helped but as always I look forward to reading them.������
    As always, I appreciate it. I was hoping to have them both done by early October at the latest but I’m not sure anymore. I can promise this, though. They will be finished before November.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    154 Post(s)

You've piqued my interest! Now I'm really looking forward to part 7 of the story!

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    You've piqued my interest! Now I'm really looking forward to part 7 of the story!

JB
    I’ll have it up by Sunday at the latest. I swear.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Well, I was gonna upload the first part of 732 Forever today but I’ve had a very stressful day to the point where it would 100% effect my writing ability. There are four parts of 732 Forever and three more parts of BitG. Floor 9, Floor 10 and the epilogue. All of them will be longer than usual and the finale of 732 Forever and Floor 10 of BitG will both be my longest works yet. Over 10,000 words each. So, sorry to say but it looks like the lightning fast updates I’ve been pumping out for these stories will have to slow down. Again, just letting you know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Work at your own pace. I'll be here to read all your excellent stories