Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Back in the Game: Floor 6: The Stripper

A stripper is up next on the chopping block, eh? I just hope she’s as flexible as Courtney, given their similar jobs. Yeah, we all know that cheerleaders are just glorified PG strippers. I personally don’t go to strip clubs that much. Why? Because it’s all buildup and no payoff. Customers aren’t allowed to touch them, so what’s the point? It’s like going to a restaurant just to look at and smell the food. Why torture yourself like that? Is it just for masturbation material? I don’t need that. I have a hot roommate with a big, bubble butt to play with every day! That being said, I can understand the appeal. It is definitely an enjoyable show. Watching barely-clothed, limber beauties put themselves on display all for you but again, if you’re not allowed to fuck them, I just don’t see the purpose.

Anyway, the elevator door opened and it revealed what looked like your typical “gentlemen's club” inside. The men who go to these clubs are as gentlemanly as warthogs but I guess I have no room to talk. There was a bar in the center surrounded by booths on all the walls and against the south wall was a stage with big, red curtains and a pole in the center. Leaning against the pole was my next conquest for the night. She was blonde with long, wavy hair. She looked like Jessica Simpson except her hair went down to just above her fine asscrack. She wore a pink top and thong, both of which were full of shiny glitter. They showed off her toned ass and equally nice rack. Not as nice as mine but I’m used to that. She had full lips, a lean belly and smooth, rich legs. This girl was born to be a stripper.

Upon seeing me, her face instantly lit up in an enthusiastic grin and she got off the stage to run towards me and hug me tightly. She squeezed our sexy bodies together as she giggled and reached down to grab my ass. And here I thought it was the customers who had to stop themselves from touching the strippers, not the other way around. She then gave me a big, long kiss as she still hugged me.

“I’ve been waiting for you!” The perky blonde said. “My name’s Krystal with a K! I’m 24 years old, an F cup and I’ve been stripping for four years! Playing the game for three!”

“Oh?” I asked as she continued to caress me in our hug, which I reciprocated.

“That’s right and boy, do I have plans for you, hot stuff!” She said as she used both hands to clap my ass cheeks.

This girl was cheerful and friendly like Courtney and Amy but she exudes a very different vibe from those two. Courtney was energetic and hot-blooded. Amy was cute and alluring. Krystal just gave off an air of pure hedonism and sluttiness, which immediately drew me in. I clapped her thong-clad booty in return as we snuggled into our hug. She just felt like the kinda dirty bitch you just wanna roll around in the gutter with. Guess it comes with the territory of being a stripper.

“What kind of plans?” I asked as we began to stroke each other’s hair.

“Why don’t we both get undressed and I’ll show you?” Krystal answered my question with another question.

We pulled apart and I immediately missed the feel of her body against mine. Being an F cup, she had the biggest tits of all my opponents so far. I looked forward to making this blonde bimbo scream my name. As she was already wearing so little, she was naked in seconds and I got to see that set of hers in all its F cup glory. She had red nipples which I couldn’t wait to suck on. I took a little bit longer to get in the buff but when I did, she was naturally blown away.

“Goddamn, your tits are amazing!” Krystal said as she ogled me.

“Oh, I know.” I said confidently. “You jelly?”

“To be honest, I dunno.” Krystal answered, surprising me. “Having to lug those bean bags around might make it harder for me to perform.”

“Well, maybe someday I’ll give your little hobby a try, blondie and see if you’re right.” I said. “Now, what did you want to show me?”

Krystal gained a huge, almost childlike smile as she walked back on stage and grabbed hold of the red curtains behind the dancing poles.

“You see, I’m a performer.” Krystal explained. “And here, I get to perform all day. Stripping is like the game. It’s not just a hobby or way of getting kicks. It’s an art form. We do more than just dance. We titillate, we seduce and we use our beauty to lure people in. Just like the game.”

“I see your point.” I agreed. “But what are you getting at, babe?”

“Well, as I said, we do more than just dance. I wasn’t just being philosophical when I said that. There are other aspects of stripping too. And do you know what my favorite one is?”

I nodded my head no and she gained a devious look in her eyes before pulling the curtain back.

“Pudding wrestling!” She answered.

Behind the curtain was a gigantic, inflatable pool, about the size of King Arthur’s Round Table. And if you haven’t guessed already, it was absolutely chock-full of chocolate pudding. About shin-deep. It looked delicious. And the best part? Right in the center of the pool was a humongous dollop of whipped cream, roughly twice the size of a bean bag chair. Easily big enough for two hot, naked whores like ourselves to wrestle in. My eyes went wide at what I saw. This Krystal really was as kinky as I had guessed. Perhaps even more so. I was gonna love this. I did some messy wrestling back in my college days and enjoyed it very much. I wonder if Shannon would like it?

“Well, what do you think?” Krystal asked.

“I think you’re a kinky-ass bitch…and I like it.” I answered.

“You have no idea how right you are, you K cup cunt.” She teased. “I only wish we had a crowd here. Not only would we get tips up the ass but they’d pour things like booze, whipped cream and more pudding on us as we wrestled.”

“You’re really into that kinda shit, huh?” I asked as I ran my fingers through the pudding, feeling its thickness.

“Hell yes!” She answered enthusiastically. “Some prudish broads would look down on me for it but I live to be the center of attention! Anyways, let’s quit yapping and get down and dirty!”

“Who am I to turn that down?” I asked rhetorically.

We stood on opposite sides of the pool, staring deeply into each other’s perverted eyes, daring each other to take the first step inside the pool of confectionary goodness. I guess I broke first, as I leaned my right leg over and dipped my toes in. The pudding was warm and slightly melted but felt very soothing as I fully stepped inside. It almost felt like I was at a spa. As I estimated earlier, the pudding reached my shins, about halfway up my smooth legs. I couldn’t help but coo as the soothing, thick liquid gave me goosebumps. Back in the day, I would mostly wrestle other sluts in oil but this felt very different and in a good way. I saw that Krystal had joined me on her side of the pool and we began to approach each other.

It was a bit hard to walk through the thickness of the pudding but we pushed on until my brown and her red nipples met in a chilling collision of female flesh. We smiled at each other and immediately started kissing lovingly. We moaned sexily like two long lost lovers reunited and it felt so good. Our tongues gently tangled as we caressed each other’s hot bodies. Then, we broke the kiss and looked at each other lustfully before I pushed her down into the pudding. She shrieked with shock as she fell back first into the chocolatey sweetness. Her flowing, blonde locks floating in the stuff. I expected her to be pissed but she just got up and smiled at me again.

“You learn fast.” Krystal said. “That’s good.”

She then grabbed my arm and pulled me down into the pudding with her. I landed in the stuff face first, my hair getting soaked and matted with chocolate as I got out and flipped it, sending some pudding flying behind me. We both took handfuls of the stuff and began covering each other with it, giggling like slutty schoolgirls as we enjoyed our little food fight. I used both hands to pour it over her tits as she rubbed her chocolatey hands into my face and I retaliated. We shrieked and giggled as we fought for a few more minutes before we were both completely coated in the stuff. Our long, thick hair was totally matted down to our backs and felt heavy from accumulating so much pudding. There wasn’t an inch of us left uncovered. If it wasn’t for our differing sup sizes, you wouldn’t even be able to tell us apart. We laughed at how silly the other girl looked.

“You look like a zombie!” Krystal teased, giggling.

“And you look like a piece of candy!” I teased back. “Now let’s lick each other clean!”

“Girl, you just read my mind!” Krystal said.

We came together again and stuck out our tongues. The pink contrasted nicely with our chocolatey forms and we then began to lick each other’s faces. The pudding tasted so rich and delightful, especially off of Krystal’s flawless skin. I felt the ridges of her taste buds against my cheek as she licked me, giving me chills.

“You’re so tasty.” I said as we hugged again.

“You don’t know the half of it, babe.” Krystal said as our pudding covered tits rubbed together passionately, making us sigh with pleasure.

The feeling of your skin covered in pudding rubbing against another hot girl’s skin also covered in pudding was something I cannot even begin to describe. We reached down into the chocolate to play with each other’s pussies for the first time. To tell you the truth, in the confusion, I had forgotten what her pussy looked like and what color it was. Oh, well. A pussy’s a pussy. The thickness of the stuff slowed our manual pleasuring of each other down but made it no less enjoyable.

“Ohhh…” I moaned.

“Uhhh…” Krystal moaned.

We kissed again, slowly and lovingly. God, I was having the time of my life. I felt like a total whore, which I was but more so than usual…And I was loving every moment of it. I can only imagine if there was an audience here, cheering, whistling, music blasting, lights flashing and them splashing the pudding more into us, pouring their drinks on us, maybe even some other girls jumping in with us…Holy shit, what have I been missing out on?! Krystal broke the kiss and layed herself on top of me against the edge of the pool, my chocolate coated hair hanging off and dripping sweetness on the stage floor. Krystal giggled and aligned our bodies again, our cunts meeting under the stuff, making us both moan.

“Ahhh!”

“Ohhh!”

We were putting our all into the tribbing and feeling the same amount of exertion as we normally would but the thick substance slowed us down and let me tell you, it made for an experience unlike any other. The pleasure was slow and delicious, almost hypnotic. She rubbed her boobs against mine again as she humped me lovingly. I just can’t describe it but I’ll try my best. The feeling of the thick pudding lightly pressing against my twat alongside Krystal’s own twat almost felt like I was being fucked my two pussies at the same time, if that makes any sense. And the blonde bimbo gets to do this each and every day?! Have I missed out on the best career of all time?! Oh, well. Better late than never.

Krystal massaged my body with her own as she bent down to suck on my sweet, chocolatey left milk bud while she used her hand to tweak the right one. I was in heaven. She twirled her tongue around my nip lovingly as she kept humping my cunt. I held her pudding-slabbed hair as she fucked me. I felt like I was in a trance and I knew she was enjoying this just as much. The thickness of the chocolate made it hard for me to tell exactly which parts of her pussy were touching mine but it was out of this world. Tribbing under pudding. I was already addicted to it and then some.

“Agh!” I grunted as I felt a rush of orgasmic pleasure flowing through me already.

“I gotcha now.” Krystal said as she stopped suckling me.

“Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh!!!!” I shrieked as I climaxed as she continued humping me in that glorious way. I couldn’t even tell if my juices shot into her cunt underneath there.

“That was…incredible.” I said through my panting.

“It sure is, isn’t it?” Krystal teased and giggled.

“Well, I think I got the hang of this now…Let’s see how you like it, slut!” I said as I pounced on her. I was now on top of her and was the one humping her pussy under the stuff.

“Ugh! You sexy bitch!” Krystal cursed as I tribbed her.

“Oh, God! It feels even better when you’re the dominant one!” I bragged.

My pudding drenched hair curtained us as I slammed my tongue down her throat and it rubbed against her a little. We exchanged the sweet taste of chocolate and each other’s hot spit as I swirled and slid my cunt all over hers.

“Mmm!!!” She screamed into my mouth.

Once again, it was hard to tell which part of our pussies were where but I just felt like my entire twat was on fire with pleasure. It was so nice and warm, so intense, the pudding gave the perfect middle ground between slow and fast without us having to manage ourselves! Jesus Christ, the euphoria was out of this world! I moaned as we continued making out and I held her body underneath the stuff. She pulled my heavy hair as my tongue dominated hers and she tried in vain to hump back into me. I got the hang of this real quick and now it was my turn to dish out some pleasure on my opponent. We broke the kiss, panting and drooling.

“That all you got, bitch?” She mocked.

“Not even close, slut!” I shot back.

I reached down, sandwiching my arm in between our chocolatey bodies as I used the weight of my own body to force my fingers deeper into her sweet, juicy twat. Before she could moan, I sealed her mouth off with mine again. Sloppily tonguing her slutty but tasty mouth as she pulled my hair again. I brought my pelvis back and then slammed my pussy down hard on hers.

“Mmm!!!” She moaned, muffled by my ownership of her mouth.

I did this again and again, spanking her cunt with my own, sending electric waves of pleasure throughout her hot body. She loved it and so did I. She was mine. All mine. I felt her pelvis arch and her back jerk, signaling her oncoming orgasm and I increased my speed and velocity.

“Mmm! Mmmm!! MMMMMM!!!!!” She screamed into the kiss as I just barely felt her cum underneath the pudding.

I released her as she hyperventilated, lying in the stuff, huffing and puffing.

“Are you sure you’ve done this before, blondie? You’re not very good at it if a newbie like me made you cum that hard.” I mocked. She recovered.

“Oh, we’re not done by a longshot, you hot, big-boobed. brunette bimbo!” She shot back.

She bearhugged me and then dragged me over to the giang dollop of whipped cream. I tried to resist but she was stronger than she looked. She fell with me into the cream, which we slowly sank in. She released me and we started giggling again as we wrestled in that stick, white fluid. We pawed and groped at each other with the stuff. She grabbed my hair, pulled it down over my face and shampooed the whipped cream into my already chocolatey locks. I flipped my hair back, sending all that sweetness flying. I giggled as I did the same to her. I pulled her hair down, blocking her face as I rubbed the substance into her pudding-coated locks. Her hair felt silky and slimy at the same time. She flipped her hair forward, intentionally smacking me in the face with it.

We kept giggling as we massaged the whipped cream into each other as much as possible, letting it mix with the pudding. I loved it so much. The unique, warm and oddly comfortable feeling of being covered with all this mess and the kinkiness of covering another hot bitch with it at the same time. Oh, God was this kinky! We cuddled up next to each other, sitting in the dollop floating in the pudding as we gently stroked each other’s messy hair and began lovingly kissing again. The combined flavor of girl spit, chocolate pudding and whipped cream…I can’t even remember the last time I tried so many new things at once and loved them all so dearly. As our sweet, dessert-covered tongues wrestled, we then broke the kiss and as if we could read each other’s minds, we both knew what we wanted next.

We played rock, paper, scissors and I won rock to scissors. Krystal then stood up as I sat down, letting all that sweetness coating her body drip back into the pool. I then swam over to her, kneeled up, grabbed her two meaty, slippery ass cheeks and began eating out her creamy, chocolatey pussy.

“Uhhh…” Krystal moaned as I enjoyed her flavor.

My tongue slowly explored her indescribably delicious twat as I licked, kissed and gathered up as much chocolate and whipped cream from her inner labia as I could. Not to sound like a broken record but the mixture of her pussy juice with the confectionaries was beyond tasty. To all my fellow nymphos out there, if you haven’t tried dessert wrestling, do it! You have no idea what you’re missing out on!

Krystal gripped my chocolatey, creamy locks as I devoured her passionately, letting all of those sweet fluids flow down my tongue as her girl walls tightened around it. There truly was no taste on earth quite like this one. I slurped on her cunt as I bobbed my head to increase the intensity of the messy cunnilingus.

“Agh! Fuck!” Krystal cursed.

I licked all over her pussy in different patterns. I generally find the figure-8 licking pattern to be most effective. Nice mix of teasing and giving. Suddenly, her crotch bumped into my forehead, likely a muscle spasm indicating an orgasm on the way. Naturally, I licked more intensely, bringing in my lips and even a little teeth to the mix.

“Ughhh!!! Gooooodddd!!!!” Krystal shouted as her climax fluids burst all over my already messy face, making the pudding and whipped cream run a little bit.

Krystal bent her head over, letting her pudding-encrusted hair flow downwards and nearly touching me as she struggled to catch her breath. I licked her remaining juices off of my lips. She then recovered. Her stamina was quite impressive, I had to admit.

“Okay, now it’s my turn to eat you, bitch!” Krystal announced as she flipped her hair back, flinging some pudding and cream backwards.

I obliged and stood up, presenting the most beautiful, skilled cunt in the world to the hot, dessert covered stripper.

“Come and get it, you sexy blonde whore!” I dared her.

“With pleasure, you fuckable brunette skank!” She shot back.

She reciprocated my move, crawling over to grab my ass, sinking her fingers into the thick cheeks as she dove her tongue into my pleasure center, making me wince audibly.

“Oh!” I grunted as she swirled her tongue all over my pussy, cleaning the chocolate pudding and whipped cream out.

I gripped her coated hair with both hands as she went down on me with a tense ferocity. She waved her head all around to tongue-fuck me in every which way imaginable. She knew how to eat pussy, no denying that. She audibly slurped and slobbered all over my delicious inner labia. I knew she was enjoying herself, not just because of my own clear irresistibility but because I myself had just tasted what she was tasting now. Suddenly, she stopped, albeit very briefly.

“You taste amazing, Ash.” She said before diving back into my messy muff.

“Agh! Thank you! Oh!” I groaned as I kept pulling her chocolatey and creamy hair.

She soon discovered my clit and went all out like the savage nympho she was. The second her tongue made contact, I had to bite my lower lip to keep myself from screaming. I can only imagine how humiliating it would’ve been if we had an audience. Hey, even I like being humiliated every once in a while. My back jerked and I knew what that meant, as did Krystal.

“Oh, fuck, Krystal! Agh! Agh! AGGGHHHH!!!!” I yelled as Krystal sealed her upper lips to my lower lips, swallowing almost all of my girl load. Damn, this bitch could use her mouth.

Like her, I bent over forwards, letting my slightly longer, messy hair caress Krystal’s face as she grabbed it and used it to wipe my cum from her face. Kinky slut. I caught my breath and flipped my hair back, again sending the stuff flying.

“It’s too bad the pudding is too deep for us to 69.” Krystal said.

“Yeah.” I agreed. “Next time, make it only ankle deep, so we can at least 69 horizontally.”

“You got it, sexy.” She said cheerfully.

“For now, though…” I began. “Let’s finish this.”

“I wouldn’t want it any other way, slut.” Krystal mocked.

We walked over to specific angles near an edge of the pool. We sat down and rested our heads over the edge, letting our messy hair drip on the stage floor. We then intersected our legs and began our scissoring duel in earnest. Electric volts of pleasure swam throughout our hot, slutty bodies as our lower lips kissed.

“Ohhhh!!!” We both screamed.

The sensation I had been anticipating all night was everything I had imagined and more. Our cunts combined underneath the pudding. It was beyond description. We flexed our pelvises to hump into each other with all the energy we had left. It was beautiful. We huffed and puffed, moaned and groaned, grunted and winced as our tribbing consumed us. I couldn’t tell what was pudding and what was pussy juice underneath there. I thanked God for allowing me to experience my greatest passion in a whole new way that I never would have imagined before. It was like I was sexfighting for the first time all over again. I had to convince Shannon to try this! I just had to!

“Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!” I moaned.

“Agh! Agh! Agh!” Krystal moaned.

My chocolatey K-cups and her equally chocolatey F-cups bounced as we fucked ravenously. Our twats made love gloriously as we continued scissoring each other. Orgasm after orgasm had swallowed both of us but we pushed on in this euphoric endurance round. Sometimes, we would slow down and go nice and slow, letting the pleasure flow through our bodies but once we got tired of that, we would go right back to fucking each other with hot and slutty speed. The sounds of two nymphos bonding filled the entire room and I felt like a performer myself. We orgasmed into each other yet again but I could tell that she was tiring faster and harder than me. I pressed my advantage. As another orgasm consumed us, I noticed she was starting to fade.

I broke us apart and then crawled towards her to climb on top of her against the edge of the pool, like she had done to me at the start of all this. She smiled at me with half-closed eyes before we kissed and once again, my coated hair blanketed our faces. We tongued slowly and passionately before I brought our breasts and finally our tiring twats into this. She did not resist. I gently tribbed into her as we continued our sweet, lustful make out session. I massaged my cunt into hers underneath the chocolate pudding and very soon, she had another orgasm as she shrieked into my mouth. She broke the kiss.

“Fuck me!” She ordered with a desperate tone.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I said fuck me! I want it now!” She begged.

“Are you giving into me?” I asked.

“Yes! Now shut up and fuck me all night long, baby!” She demanded.

“Well, since you asked nicely…” I said sarcastically as I continued tribbing and kissing her.

That was a first. Instead of me fucking my rival into a deep sleep, she called it quits herself because I really was that fuckable. At least she has good taste. We spent the rest of the night in that pudding pool fucking like rabbits or more accurately, me fucking her like a rabbit since the rules were still in place and she was my sex slave for the night. I enjoyed her body inside and out for hours on end before our exhaustion finally got the better of us and we slept cuddled up to each other, still coated in the stuff from head to toe. Damn, what an amazing night.

We woke up the next morning still covered and still cuddled up. We giggled at each other and the fun and kinky night we had before getting up to go to her room and wash all of this mess off. As we entered the shower and turned the water on, she bearhugged me from behind and began groping and pawing at me roughly. I giggled and moaned at her surprise molestation as she ground her pussy into my ass while kneading my K-cups, pinching my nipples and licking the chocolate pudding and whipped cream from my neck. I turned around and we kissed lustfully as the water washed the dessert from our hot bodies. Her blonde hair and red nipples were revealed. I had almost forgotten what she looked like after seeing her coated in pudding and cream almost the entire night. We dried each other off and then relaxed on the bed, cuddling and circling each other’s nipples with our fingers.

“So, what’s your story and why do you love the game?” I asked as we stroked each other’s hair.

“I’m glad you asked, hot stuff.” She said. “As I said, I’ve been a stripper since I was 21 and the reason for that wasn’t money, oh no. It was simply because I loved everything that girls stereotypically hate about being a stripper.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I’m a slut to the extreme and proud. I love being dirty, I love being catcalled and treated like a piece of meat. I love putting on a show for men and women alike, the more objectifying and humiliating, the better! I also love humiliating other sluts and making them feel like pieces of meat!”

“I certainly see that perspective.” I said.

And I wasn’t lying. Sexfighting made me feel so slutty and dirty but I loved it. I loved showing how hot I was and how much I loved being slutty and dirty. I loved humiliation, both my own and other bitches’. It was intoxicating and oddly empowering.

“And I was introduced to the game about a year into my stripping career by The Boss.” Krystal continued. “She was at one of my shows. I had given her a lap dance as it was her birthday or so she said and her eyes almost hypnotized me. I gave her a private show backstage and she said that the next time we met, she’d show me a way to feel like even more of a slut and boy, was she not kidding!”

“Yeah. I also love feeling trashy and mutual humiliation.” I agreed.

“I love humiliating girls and if they prove themselves worthy, like you did, I also love being humiliated. May the better hoe win!” Krystal said happily.

“And she did.” I said confidently. “Well, I guess this is goodbye for now.”

“Ah, do you have to go?” Krystal whined jokingly. “Just one more fuck, baby?”

“I wish I could but I have to save my energy for the next floor.” I said reluctantly. Krystal pouted cutely.

“Okay but I’m going to enjoy every second of you still being here and no one’s going to stop me!” She announced.

I was confused as to what she meant at first but quickly caught on. As I got up and began walking away, she once again wrapped her arms around me from behind and began molesting me like she did in the shower.

“Damn, bitch, could you get any thirstier?!” I teased through moaning.

She didn’t answer me and was focused on enjoying my hot body for all it was worth until I left. She really was insatiable. I slowly walked towards the elevator with her following, still on me. Licking my neck, squeezing my ass and kneading my tits.

“Okay, clit-for-brains, we’re here.” I announced. “You can stop pawing at me now. Not that I don’t enjoy it.”

“I don’t wanna. I want more of you!” She whined. I turned my head to give her a massive, passionate kiss, hoping that would satisfy my molester.

“You get your fill now, blondie?” I asked.

“Yeah, I think I’m good.” Krystal answered as she finally let me go. “But the very next time I see you again, we’re fucking right then and there! Even in public!”

“You know it.” I agreed. She scanned her eye and the elevator opened.

“You better not have fucked up my chances on the next floor.” I said.

“Hey, you made it this far. I doubt you have anything to worry about. Bye.” She said.

We kissed one last time and I entered the elevator, exhaling from that proud slut’s horniness for me as the red text showed up, immediately reigniting my loins.

“Floor 7: The MILF.”

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 6: The Stripper

The hot saga keeps offering hot moments to us !
    This time the erotic scenes were a little different. The battling field was different.
    I liked the trash talk. I liked Krystal even if she is not a s3xfighter.
    Krystall uses s3xfight to get her kicks.
    I guess that she is rather more for passive erotic roles than for competitive erotic duels.
    Not that bad, as you said, each of Ash's s3xfight opponents is different.
    I liked it.

As for ch. 7... where it is ? Not here yet ?
    I expect something special as I am for milf !

Question : if Ash loses in a floor, she stops there or she can go on, after one night of being the f@ck-toy of the winner ?
    I mean.. a loss is something more, something deeper than to simply lose to a superior s3xfight opponent ? Does it have some effects (impacts) ?

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 6: The Stripper

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    The hot saga keeps offering hot moments to us !
    This time the erotic scenes were a little different. The battling field was different.
    I liked the trash talk. I liked Krystal even if she is not a s3xfighter.
    Krystall uses s3xfight to get her kicks.
    I guess that she is rather more for passive erotic roles than for competitive erotic duels.
    Not that bad, as you said, each of Ash's s3xfight opponents is different.
    I liked it.

As for ch. 7... where it is ? Not here yet ?
    I expect something special as I am for milf !

Question : if Ash loses in a floor, she stops there or she can go on, after one night of being the f@ck-toy of the winner ?
    I mean.. a loss is something more, something deeper than to simply lose to a superior s3xfight opponent ? Does it have some effects (impacts) ?
    Krystal is a fighter, yes. If Ash loses, she’ll be her opponent’s toy for the night and try again the next day as The Boss’s instructions said.