Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

First Story - Sexcape Room

Hi, guys. New here, I posted this story in another forum a little while ago, this was my first story, a long one in fact. I like to write and I thought that this could be a good way to improve my English among other stuff. This is my first story and it will be, maybe, full of stylistic mistakes, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

I'll be posting other stories that I wrote from time to time.

SEXCAPE ROOM:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter One- Reunion------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tomorrow, we settle this- Those were the last words of Beatrice before falling asleep.
    -Yeah, tomorrow- sentence Lucy, moments before she gathers with Morpheus.

The previous day was long. Beatrice arrived at Oslo International Airport at noon, and as soon as Lucy saw her crossing the gate, she jumped onto her. They were best friends since high school. They didn't saw each other for, at least, 4 months, they were each other confident, the crying shoulder, etc.

Now, Lucy works in Oslo as a nurse and Beatrice is a doctor in their hometown, London. They both were 26 years old. Beatrice was a tall girl, with a shoulder long dark blonde hair and fascinating eyes of the color of honey, but what people liked most of her was her smile and how she wrinkle her nose when doing so. Her body was thin, with small breast and a round, firm and, surprisingly, big ass, crowned with a brutal hips.

Lucy, on the other hand, wasn't as tall as Beatrice, she has a long brown hair and brown and misterious catty eyes, her sexy lips was the part of her face of which she was most proud. She wasn't as thin as Beatrice as well, she got larger breasts than her, but not too big anyway. Her ass was firm and nice, but not as great as Beatrice. She was very proud of being such a great salsa dancer.

They arrived at Lucy's home in Oslo just in time to lunch. The conversation was fluid, both of them was anxious to know everything about what the other were doing these months.

-So, tell me, you know Lucy...are you having some fun here, uh? Beatrice inquires, playfully.
    -Oh, I can see what you're doing here hahaha...Yeah, this is a great city to have fun. Trust me, boys are very nice here...and hot, we will not have any problem about that these days- Lucy was willing to talk about this topic with her friend. Beatrice just broke with her boyfriend a couple of weeks before, in a very weird and tough situation for her. Another woman just took her man in front of her face. She just got defeated as a woman. Lucy knew how Beatrice felt, because something similar happened to her in the past. They were similar in so many ways. This hurtful happening was the main cause of Lucy going to a foreign country and also was the leitmotiv behind Beatrice leisure trip to the north.
    -I see, I'm SO happy to hear about that, because I'm focus of having some fun...what about you?- Beatrice just wanted to make herself clear, she wanted to forget, and feel herself as a woman again. A beautiful woman, a powerful woman. And if she just dissapear one night with a boy, she didn't want her friend to get upset. Lucy knew and understood that quite quickly.
    -Well...about me...you know, I'm hanging out with this fucking hot guy I tell you about, Bjorn.
    -Oh yes, I saw her Instagram, yep, such a catch haha- Beatrice knew she just talking a little more than she should, but her reciprocate confidence just allow her to do so.
    -Aha, I saw you follow him. Lucy said with a inquisitive but funny glare, and then she added- ...bitch.

After that, both exploded in laughs.

-Well, we are nothing right now- continued Lucy -You know, like him don't want to put a name to what we are...We just hag out...and fuck, of course.
    -And what do YOU want? -asked Beatrice.
    -What I want? Well, I want him, I want his cock inside me every night- Lucy let the words just run out of her mouth, and as she said so, she bite her lip and looked to the ceiling. -I mean, he is the best fuck I ever had, period-. She concludes.
    -I see...-Beatrice didn't know what to say at this moment. Seeing her friend so aroused by just a memory get herself horny as hell.-I understand you, babe, you don't know how much.-Added, recollecting in her mind the pics of Bjorn she saw on Instagram, some of which made her sigh and search her toys. Yes, Beatrice touch herself thinking about her best friend crush/fuckfriend or the name you want to give him. Lucy saw that lust in the beautiful eyes of her friend and wanted to cut it out as fast as possible.
    -Careful, miss.-Lucy inquires, less playfully than before.
    -I'm sorry, I'm sorry, don't get me wrong please, I don't want to take him from you or something like that, I promise- Beatrice wanted to reject any conflict with the best friend she ever had.
    -I know, I know-Lucy said, a little bit disgusted, but mostly, aroused. The following words she said just dropped from her mouth and she regretted them from the very moment she open the mouth- I don't think you could anyways.
    That assertion just hurt Beatrice beyond words. She was carrying the trauma of seeing her boyfriend just leaving her for other bitch who even taunted her to utter humiliation, and now her friend said that. She looked Lucy in the eyes, with her ego just demolished. She connected her eyes to the brown-haired girl and saw that misterious brown eyes, with that catty expression. And then she went down to see her incredibly sexy lips, and behind them, that good asset of tits that outmatched hers, she couldn't contain her tears.
    -Yeah, you're right, I would be a clown if I try so, you are so much woman than me.- Beatrice head fell to avoid that her friend could see her bitter tears.

Lucy couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe she just made that much hurt to her friend. She was just marking her territory. Lucy couldn't contain her tears neither, and she rushed to hug her friend. -Please, don't say that never again- Lucy said. - You're incredible, never say that shit again.
    -Ok, ok, I'm fine, I'm just a little sensitive these days haha-. Beatrice just wanted to lift the weight she just put in her friend shoulders.
    -Well, I think we need to rest a little, hahaha. I think it's better if we sleep a little, because tonight...we are going to burn this fucking city!!-Lucy changed her tone of voice to raise her friend zest.

With this both girls went to sleep. Lucy in her bedroom, and Beatrice in the guest bedroom.

Lucy was still sad about what happened, but at the time, a very different feeling just hitted her in the chest, a feeling she didn't wanted to have about her friend, but there it was. She felt herself triumphant, she felt herself powerful, she just tamed her friend and made her cry her inferiority, and that with just a few words. She made clear who was the alpha female there. And as she was thinking this, she began to move her hand down and down until she reached her objective. She began to rub thinking of her brutal win...and also thinking about Bjorn, and that she was going to see him tonight. She was going to leave with him and fuck him alllll night long, she will talk him about her win -Did you saw my friend, look at what she said to me, what do you think, hahaha.- And she just cummed with fierceness.

On the other hand, Beatrice just fell onto the bed and looked at the ceiling, thinking about what just happened. About the way her self-confidence just dropped as her friend said those hurful words. She knew that she had been defeated...again, she didn't wanted that hot norwegian guy, but her friend just had to say that...She fell under Lucy, and she knew that. And the worse thing is that she knew Lucy knows. -Know she think she's better than me.-She thought. And the anger just raised in her like a disease. She was drowning herself in fury, in humiliation. And suddenly, she got up from the bed, took her cellphone and went to the full-body mirror in the wall of the bedroom.

She looked to herself, and began to took clothes off, until she was completely naked in front of that mirror. She began to look at herself. From head to toes. What the fuck, she was hot, she was gorgeous. She turned a bit, exposing her ass to the girl in the looking glass. Oh my fucking god, what is this. This girl is fucking amazing, she has the best ass she saw in her life. This girl just couldn't lose to some regular bitch. Look at her face. Look at her eyes. She smiled, looked again, at her jewels of the crown, her absolutely brutal ass. She took her cellphone, she opened instagram and goes right to the account of Bjorn, she opened one of his hottest photos, and there he was, with the full 6-pack, the piercing blue eyes, the blonde hair, the pronounced headbones and only wearing those cute slips that drive she nuts. Those slips couldn't contain the power of that male, that was obvious to everyone. She began to masturbate watching that photo and alternating with glares at herself in the mirror. She was reaching ecstasis and she looked herself in the eyes and said:

-Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the prettiest girl in Oslo?
    -You are- She answer herself.
    -Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the hottest girl in Oslo?
    -Oh my goooood, you are, bitch, you're the hottest, prettier, bitchiest, whore in all Norway, fuuuuuuuck.- And she exploded.
    -Ok...so...let's have some fun.

-------------------------------------------------Chapter Two- Two Lioness in the same pride-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Are you awaken?-Lucy texted Beatrice, at 8 o'clock in the evening.
    -Yes-She answered (More than ever, baby, she though).
    -The disco opens at 1 am in the morning, we can dine and prepare to leave at 10. We'll meet with Bjorn at 12, You don't mind, do you?
    -Oh no, it's ok! It's fine to me-. Beatrice knews he will be there, Lucy just can exist without his dick near to him. It didn't took her by surprise.
    -Superb!! so let's dine something!.

And so, both girls gathered again to dine, a kind conversation, nothing strange, and they went to Lucy bedroom to prepared themselves. Lucy pick a black top that exposes her dancer bellybutton, and well-fitted jeans to give Bjorn a good advance of what was coming for him.

-Oh, wait a min!-Said Beatrice, and went to her bedroom, she took the 'special weapon' she brought just to 'fire up' the city, as her friend said. And then she came back to Lucy's bedroom. At the moment she gets Lucy throws a pillow at her and shout -C'mon give me a break!. And at this, Beatrice laughs openly. What Lucy saw was her friend in a red, short, and tight dress with a neckline that gives a nice view to her small but elegant bust. But the important thing is what that dress does to her ass. In combination with her stiletto heels, that dress turns the lower part of Beatrice body, indeed, in a mass destruction weapon.

When Lucy saw that she realised that her jeans, that she purposely wears to make Bjorn lose his mind, just expose something that both girls already knew. Lucy's ass was nothing compared to Beatrice. And her legs were taking a huge lose too against her friend's. Lucy self-esteem just took a heavy downfall, and her self confidence trembles.

-What do you want from me, slut?- Lucy said laughting
    -What do you refer to? I told you I wanted to have fun tonight!-Beatrice answered, but she knew exactly what Lucy was thinking...And she liked it.
    -Yeah but not destroying my outfit with yours!-Admitted Lucy.
    -Oh c'mon, you're spectacular. I told you before.
    -Yes, you did...but you have to admit it, if we go out right now, I will be a joke of a woman compared to you.
    -Hahahahaha, ok...I'll give you one chance to change out.
    -Thank you o' goddess hahahaha.

Beatrice left the bedroom and went to the living room, knowing that, between jokes, reality appears. And reality was that she just made a huge statement: "my body owns you, my friend". She felt above the clouds, she made her friend worship her body.

And then the door opens. Beatrice didn't turned around, she awaits her friend to reach the living room, and then she saw her.
    -What do you think? Lucía said.
    Beatrice looked her friend, she was wearing the same jeans "Nice, she accepts her defeat" Beatrice thought. Then she looked up and a shiver crossed her back. Lucy was wearing a new top, with fringes, that had a incredible neckline that shows and enhance her beauty cleavage. That image sent Beatrice to the moment she was looking herself in the mirror, admiring herself, and she realised a hard truth "Her tits ruins me". She was sent to the moment of the awful conversation at the table, when she saw Lucy lips and cleavage and she cried. She came back to 'now' and tried to maintain her composture.
    -Wow, you really take that seriously uh-. Beatrice said.
    -Yeah, kind of hahahaha.-Lucy answer succinctly.-We can go now
    -Now that you ruin my titties with you powerful rack, uh, hahahaha.
    -Well, you humiliated my booty, so it's fair I think.
    -Fine! it's a tie then, we can go-. Beatrice concludes. But she thought very differently: "it's far from over baby".

Moments later, both girls were picking a cab that brought them to pubs and discos district. They walked for a couples of minutes until they arrive to a Irish style pub.
    -Bjorn!-Lucy screamed as she run to reach him, she jumped and hugged him with arms and legs, like a koala. The guy just grab her by the waist, as she just didn't weight anything. She got down and looked up Bjorn's face, with brightful eyes.

"Oh my god, she is his bitch"- Beatrice thought. She was right, Lucy was just a puppet in hands of Bjorn, she was a tamed lioness.
    But the guy...the guy was even better in person. When Beatrice could take a look at him, she had to make a big effort to not drowl until dehydratation. He was the definition of a 'god'. He heights 1,90m and had a back that was four times hers. He could raise her whole body with one arm and he had the most perfect face she ever saw. Her ex-boyfriend was a whimp in comparison. Stricly in terms of beauty, he deserved a girl 10 times better than Lucy, being sincere.

Beatrice saw Lucy trying to kiss Bjorn in the lips, but he managed to give her a kiss in the cheek instead. Beatrice smiled to herself as she also saw how Bjorn just extend her hand behind Lucy's back. "Well, if he like 'backs' better...this could be fun".

After that, the blonde saw her friend taking Bjorn hand, and she realised she was going to present him. Her mind acted quick and she took away her coat, letting her brutal red dress free. At that very moment Lucy and Bjorn arrived.

-Look Bjorn, this is my friend Beatrice!-Said Lucy happily.
    -Oh yes I know you! I follow you on instagram!.-Said Bjorn.
    -You follow her back?-asked lucy.
    -Yes, but we never interacted before, didn't we?-Bjorn asked directly to Beatrice.
    -I don't think so, I would remember that haha-.Said Beatrice, she was playing again. But this game was very different. Lucy gave her a annoyed glare. And after that she took off her own coat rapidly, realising that Beatrice was taking all of Bjorn's attention (even tho it was normal, because they already met).
    -Tell me Bjorn! what do you think of my outfit?-Lucy wanted desperately to have the guy attention, and she grabbed her by the tight t-shirt, allowing him to take a direct look onto her generous asset. The god didn't rushed and took a large look at that firm and sexy cleavage. For Beatrice it was like hours. "That rack can bewitch any man", she thought.

And then he raised his beautiful head and looked Beatrice in the eyes, and then to her body, saying "Well, I think you both are spectacular tonight".

That was not what she wanted to hear. She wanted to hear "her" man admiring "her" body, and instead of that, she heard him admiring her body and her best friend's as equals. Bjorn then talked back to Beatrice.

-In fact, you look better than in photos.-He said.
    -I must admit that you too hahaha.-Beatrice was trying to control that silly laugh, but she was unable this far.

When Lucy heard "in fact, you look better..." she thought that she was fainting, but thanks god the sentence continued. But in any case, she didn't like a bit what she was watching. Her friend was taking too much confidence with her boy..."well it's not my boy, but he will" she talked to herself.

It's 1 o' clock, let's go in!-.Bjorn said. In that moment, Lucy and Beatrice held their hands and raised them as they marched in, making a little dance, with Bjorn behind them. Beatrice gave a little, almost imperceptible, hip thrust to her friend. Nobody hear nothing but Beatrice, who heard behind her "oh wow". She turned her face, and dedicate a smile to the portentous man following them.

Once inside, they found a good spot. Beatrice said -Well boys, what do you want to drink, this one is on me!.
    -A Beer is fine- Lucy said.
    -A Whisky for me- Bjorn asserts.
    -A'right-And Beatrice leave the scene, heading to the bar.

Right away, a bachata song started to sound. Lucy, like if she just switches on, took Bjorn by the hand.-You know what's coming next don't you?-She said. And she began to dance with him. The guy was a real good dancer, but Lucy was a pro, she began to move with a heavenly sexiness, getting near to Bjorn and then going faraway to allow him to take a good look at her demonic body.

Bjorn was a tamer, that's right. He was the kind of guy that liked to build in anticipation the moment of the conquest. He loved the feeling of having a damn hot girl at his will. Of having her drowling and begging for his gracious mercy. But this was too much, and he grabbed Lucy by the waist with his powerful right arm and kissed her passionately. She round him with her arms around his neck and attacked his mouth hungrily with her lips and her tongue.

"Oh yes wow". She was in heaven, it was weird, they have been fucking for a while, they have kissed each other several times in the past. So, why this time it feels so different? Why now she feels so empowered?...And then she realised "It's because of Beatrice! that bitch was being seductive to HER man from the very first moment, she followed him on instagram and he followed her back. She even tried to humiliate her with that red dress, well, I put you in your place, I marked my territory, you and your hot ass and legs, and that bitchy smile of you are nothing compared to me". The thoughts flow off her mind, and they were mean ones. Deep inside, she wanted to defeat her friend, she wanted to show her who was the alpha female there. And she just did it.

The kiss was so eternal that Beatrice came back with the drinks and saw the scene. Her pride suffered a heavy hit at this moment, watching her friend attack with such ability and voracity the lips of the powerful man that she secretly wanted for herself. She quietfully put the drinks on the table, she didn't wanted to disturb. "well, it's normal, they have been fucking several times, this could happen" She thought, feeling strangely calm "Well, she had a huge advantage, I lost to her, I was a little kinky in fact, when we reach home I'll apologise for being such a weirdo this night". From a moment to other, she discard her aspirations and became, again, the nice and friendly girl she always has been.

-Oh Beatrice, you came back!.-Lucy said, with a smile from cheek to cheek. -I was, you know...having some fun, hahaha.-Lucy was taunting her, Beatrice knew that, but it was ok...she deserved. Lucy was the victor, and she was in her right to make it clear. Lucy aproach her friend and started to dance to the salsa music in front of her, inviting her to dance. Beatrice knew what her friend was doing, but she accepted...she accepted to being humiliated in front of Bjorn. Lucy outdanced her in the most brutal way, and Bjorn was seeing every single second. Beatrice never learned to dance salsa, she only liked to dance reggaeton. She liked twerking and that kind of things. But know, her best friend was beating the shit out of her.

Beatrice was tanking the humiliation, just moving a little bit and drinking her thing. Lucy decides that that was enough, and hugged her friend, knowing that she allows her to mutilate her soul in front of her fucker. Lucy hugged and muttered to her ear "nice try baby". Beatrice lips trembled, she looked her friend in the eyes, she had a confident glare. "What is she looking back? a defeated woman? yes I am. a loser? yes, I am. The girl she just smashed in front of her pseudo-boyfriend? Well, she's right". And she take another drink, without setting aside her eyes from her friend's. Those last word just angered her more than ever in her life.

-Oh damn, my beer is hot now!-Lucy swears.-I'm going to take another one.
    -Ok!.-Beatrice said, trying to regain her composture. Bjorn stood silent.
    Lucy leaved, it was rush hour. There were a lot of people in the pub. Beatrice then talked to Bjorn.
    -Well, did you liked the show?-Beatrice said, referring to what just happened. Bjorn understood that.
    -You know...I was expecting you to defend yourself.-He said, looking the blondie straight in the eyes.
    -I don't know how to dance salsa and bachata and those kind of things.-Beatrice asserts.
    -I see...and what do you...-Bjorn could end the sentence, because it began to sound "Titi me preguntó", the hit from the Puertorican star Bad Bunny.
    -Well, I know how to dance THIS.- Beatrice said, and with that, she put aside the previous humiliation and began to dance to the beat of reggaeton. "This is my moment" she thought. And she began to twerk Bjorn right away. She was a maniac on the floor, her hair moves from side to side as she moves her asscheeks at will.
    -Mother of god.-Was the only thing Bjorn could say. Beatrice pushed him to the wall and began to twerk him brutally. Feeling his full erect cock through the pants with her ass "it fits perfect in me. A perfect cock for a perfect ass" she thought. Bjorn grabbed Beatrice hips as she dances like a mad woman, she was dancing like a goddess, she felt like a goddess, and in that moment, she arched back as much as she could and Bjorn grabbed her face, and began to kiss her right in the lips. She opened her mouth and attacked with her tongue, allowing him to enter to her mouth widely. It was a dirty kiss. A kiss full of raw sexuality. Meanwhile, she continued her ass attack to the pants of the boy "Oh my god we are almost fucking here" She realised. "This is way worse than what Lucy did before...She was conquered by him...but now I'm CONQUERING him" she thought to herself. She raised her arm in victory.

-Oh my god, I jizzed so many times looking at your photos.-Bjorn whispered in Beatrice ear, almost making her cum right there.-Oh gosh me too, I came so hard this very evening thinking of you, oh christ.-Beatrice was just flying.

She battled with her tongue to tame that lion, but the reality was that she was the lioness who was getting tamed. The guy was too fucking hot and she began to moan, she break the kiss, and sticked out her tongue, in a sign of being melting away. She gave him a last hip thrust before...

-WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?.-Lucy was there, looking at the scene with eyes like plates. She couldn't believe her eyes.
    Beatrice just stared at her, also do Bjorn, the time stopped. Beatrice thought "ok, I fucked up really hard...". She looked at her friend face "She's a broken woman right now...I did this...Oh YES, I did this, I destroyed her, my body conquered her man with her a couple meters away". She got up and face her friend nose to nose, she murmur -now I really tried-., and then she turned around and began to twerk Lucy brutally "This is my sweet revenge for before". She thought. "No...this is much more than a revenge, I'm not equalizing the score...I'm making her my bitch". Lucy was unable to respond, she was stunned about what she just saw. Beatrice was demolishing her...no, she demolished her before, now she was just taking out the trash. She was moving like a beast, not even in a hundred years she could reach her level at this.

"Wait, my best friend just was almost fucking my MAN in the middle of this pub, and now she is destroying my body with hers? Is this what's really happening?-Lucy couldn't connect her thoughts. She looked to Bjorn, who was only looking her friend. Beatrice was smiling as never before in her life. Wrinkling her nose in that sexy way. She ended the dance and turned again to face nose to nose her friend. Beatrice in that moment just became a devil, a berserker, a destroyer. She couldn't control herself with that sensation of power she was feeling, she throws out her tongue and licked her friend through her face. Lucy trembled, almost falling off after the display of humiliation techniques of her friend, and ran away, trying to go out of the pub. Beatrice woke up in this very moment, she looked at Bjorn and they both followed Lucy out.

-Wait Lucy, please!-Cried out Beatrice.
    -Why? to be humiliated again?-Lucy was crying like a baby.
    -No, please. I don't know what just happened...I wasn't me, please, listen.
    -Yes, that was you...that was more you than ever, congratulations, you win. You're the victor. You tamed me, you stole my man in front of me.
    -You was the first who tried to humiliate me in front of him. I just got upset, I guess...I merely went wild...
    -But he is MY MAN, you had nothing to do there, but you were bitching around all night, well, you reach your objective, he's yours.
    -Wait, please. I never wanted this...
    -You never wanted to take him for you? That's what you're trying to tell me?
    -...well...-In this moment, Beatrice retaliated a bit, but then, she raised her head, looking Lucy directly in the eyes.-Yes, I wanted him, I wanted him badly, I just didn't thought...
    -You didn't thought in me for a single second!-Lucy said. -You didn't thought about how it will make me feel.
    Beatrice had enough.-Well, you should had defend your territory better in that case.
    Lucy stared at her like anytime before, she hates her friend for the first time in his life. She was trembling, she wanted to punish her, she wantes to stomp her head, to headbutt her, to tear apart her hair...She just went right to her, but Bjorn stopped her.
    -Lucy please, stop, hear me.
    -Oh well, now you're defending your new bitch huh-. She was so jealous. She couldn't believe her man just trashed her like that.
    -No please, listen, let's talk for five minutes, privately, the three of us-. He stared at her, looking her right in the eyes, and she just calmed, she couldn't do anything. He had her, she was his toy, she just had to hear what he wanted to say.
    The three went to a 24 hours coffee, and they sat each one at one side of the table, with Bjorn in the middle of the two.

This wasn't the first time this happened to Bjorn...He was, in fact, a proffesional in this kind of issues. He is a god, and he knows that. And as a god he had always a bunch of girls running just behind him. Some of them willing to go as far as neccesary to have him. That was the case of this two friends. They just put him over their friendship of years. They would do anything for him. And that's what make himself horniest. He loved the feeling of two girls competing until the end for him, trying to make clear that they were better than her rival to the point of exertion. What he was about to propose to them was not new, he did it several times, with the same result: first, surprise, second, doubt, third, bold acceptation.

-Look, I will be clear, I don't know what to do...-Bjorn said.
    -WHAT?-Both girls said.
    -You was almost fucking her, you made your choice!-.Lucy wanted him to say sorry and ask Beatrice to leave. She wanted him to say he loves her. But that's not what happened.
    -Yeah, I thought it was kind of clear...-Beatrice said, with sadness, she thought sincerely that she just won, but now she didn't knew what to think.
    -Well what happened tonight was weird...I mean, I was hanging out with Lucy for a time, I was thinking to ask her to be my formal girlfriend-. He was, obviously, lying.
    -I see...-.Lucy said, at the border of tears.
    -But then Beatrice arrived, and she messed everything, she is as hot as you, I followed her on instagram and had a kind of crush on her-. He hadn't a crush on her...He only thinks she's hot as hell and wants to fuck her brain out. But he was building the scene.
    -Well, you have to make your decision, it seems.- Beatrice take the little pride she had left.

-I'm unable to do so, you have. I have to see who love me more, who fit better with me.
    Both girls opened their eyes widely.
    -And how it will be?-Lucy asked.
    Bjorn couldn't contain his smile, they won't even doubt about it. In their eyes there was clear that they would do anything without thinking for a minute.

-Look, come together to my place, at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, and we'll sort out this. I can say you this: prepare yourselves as good as tonight, and just think about how to be the best.
    Both girls were silent, they quietly acquittes that plan. They didn't knew what will happen tomorrow. But they were prepared to anything. Bjorn was a god, and gods are...faddy.

Very faddy.

Chapter Three- Interlude & Prelude

The ride back home was silent...awkfully silent. They both just didn't had the boldness to look each other or say anything. The paid the cab and remain silent until they get into the house.

Beatrice just walked by, but Lucy grabbed her arm, turned her and slapped her across the face, it was a loud, dry slap. Beatrice touched her cheek, which was, indeed, burning, and slapped back her so-called friend. Moments later they both were grabbing each other hair and they looked to the other girl eyes.
    -Don't you want to wait until tomorrow huh?-Beatrice asked.
    -Yes...but this is just a little advance for you, whore-. Lucy was angry to take her friend down, but she knew that she had to do so in front of Bjorn, or everything could be in vain. Anyway, she tried to push down her friend, but Beatrice counterattacked her. Within seconds, both girls were rolling on the floor.

Neither one could gain top position, until Lucy managed to bring their breasts to the face of Beatrice, smothering her. On the other side, Beatrice could grab Lucy with her legs in a scissors hold around her waist. It was a test of wills. Beatrice was fighting to not get fully trapped by Lucy tits, and not fainting, by the way. Lucy was fighting against the pain Beatrice was giving to her ribcage and back.

Slowly, Beatrice began to push Lucy under her, the damage she was dealing to the brown haired ribcage was too much, and her tit attack to her face wasn't as effective as expected, mostly because Lucy couldn't have a full smothering position.

As she was going down, Lucy started to panic, she was losing, again. Two times, in the same night, by the girl she thought was her best friend.

Beatrice succeed in her effort and managed to gain top position, she grabbed both of Lucy wrists and lapped, first, onto her belly, and then she went up to her breast. She pushed down with all her weight to her brutal ass trying to smash Lucy's breasts. It was a silent duel between the main weapon of each girl. Beatrice's ass against Lucy's tits.

And Beatrice was winning.

Lucy's girls were flattening under the weight of Beatrice godlike ass, Lucy was feeling every inch her breasts were giving to her friend's butt. Beatrice was feeling it as well, going down, and down, and down. Lucy already knew she was done, she couldn't move an inch, she looked up to her blonde agressor and she saw how she was smiling and biting her lip. Beatrice was enjoying this.

-Stay down, bitch!-Beatrice cried-. She managed to put Lucy's arms under her legs and she jumped ahead, sitting over Lucy's pretty face. She place her ass over Lucy's mouth and nose.

-So you wanted to smother me with those titties, huh? Oh, but you couldn't...you aren't enough woman, are you?-She taunted her, playfully, with a pouty expression on her cute face, cuter now, feeling her victory.-Want to see if my ass can triumph where you failed?-. She said, as she made little jumps over her rival's face.

Lucy was suffering a shattering defeat. Another one. Her friend was just owning her body, she was leaping on her face, the only thing she could see was her friend's crotch and asscheeks going up and down again and again. But she felt something else, Beatrice was moving her hips "oh my god, she's dancing...she's dancing...again".

It was true, if we were watching the scene from another angle, we would see Beatrice literally dancing over the face of her friend, as she leap on her. She was raising her arm in victory and smiling with a wide smile of a girl who knows she was achieving something important. She was messing her hair, grabbing her tits, feeling powerful. Feeling the most powerful girl in the world.

Suddenly, Beatrice began to feel something else. She began to feel that her ass was getting wet "¿It is me? ¿I'm getting horny to that point?".-And she moved a bit...
    -Oh, are you crying again, whore? She looked down to Lucy, like a king stare at a beggar, with a glare full of disdain and contemp. Lucy's eyes were full of tears, she was sobbing incessantly. She gave Beatrice a look full of hatred and humiliation.

-You had enough, my victim?-Beatrice added, theatrically.
    Lucy just didn't answered, she didn't wanted to submit to her. To that strange person who was ruining her. Not the night before the day she will put everything on the line for her man.
    -Ok...-Beatrice said, bored. And she smashed again her ass against Lucy's chin.
    -Ok, Ok, I had enough, stop...please.-As Lucy said this, Beatrice loosen her grip and got up. Lucy was openly crying at this point. Her back against the cold floor of the norwegian living room.
    Beatrice stood there for a whole minute, feeding herself with the humiliation she just caused on her now, for sure, ex friend. Beatrice decides then to finish the duel putting her feel, which was still adorned by those stilleto heels, onto Lucy's cheek, pressing just a little, enough to make Lucy moans again. Lucy now, obbliged to look asided felt even worse, when she thought it was impossible. She wasn't crying now, but merely sobbing, with her face red as the sun at dusk, with a gesture of anger beyond words.

Beatrice retired her feet, and walked towards her bedroom, moving her hips volumptuously as she walk, knowing Lucy was staring at her.

-Tomorrow, we settle this- And she shut the door.
    -Yeah, tomorrow- sentence Lucy, moments before she gathers with Morpheus there, o'er the cold norwegian wood.

The night was still, it was 5 o' clock in the morning. The sun won't last too long. But in some atic on the city, somebody wasn't sleeping.

-Well, I think everything is ready, whoah I'm drowsy-. It wasn't as Thor, forging something with his Mjolnir, but a Nordic God just finished his hard work.

The guess room of the luxurious atic in the financial district of Oslo was fully equiped for the event of tomorrow:

A damn big bed in the middle. A large rug on the floor. A comfortable armchair. A elastic rope. A set of sexual toys...

And a scoreboard on the wall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter Four- Heart--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light of the sun got through the curtain, heating up the body of Lucy, who slowly began to wake up. "What...why I'm on the floor". Quickly, she started to remember the events of last night, she felt the bitter taste of defeat again in her mouth "that bitch...". Suddenly, she realised that is was late, how much late?
    -Oh my god.-She grabbed her phone and watched the hour...13,30h. They have dated with Bjorn in his place at 15, she got to prepare herself and eat something. She heard the shower "She's showering...I'll be next, I won't let her win this". She grabbed her breast, that were tamed last night by Beatrice ass. "It won't happen again, I swear".

The bathroom door opened, and Beatrice got out, twined in a towel, she looked to Lucy and just said -Go have a shower, and dress yourself up, we have to eat something and go, the cab is called for 14,30-.

-Ok-. Was the only thing Lucy manage to respond. It was like Beatrice just wanted not to talk about what happened some hours before. She got into the shower, the water falling over her head, shoulder, breasts, bottom, legs and feet. She needed to relax, she couldn't get out of her mind what happened last night. She felt aroused and she began to masturbate, she remembered how her tits were flattened by Beatrice ass, how her face was just stomped without mercy. She wanted her revenge, but she also was so fucking aroused she just came, silently, for she didn't want her rival to know how horny she was. She got out, and went to dress up.

She picked a flowered dress with a huge and sexy cleavage, and a large skirt below. She decided to conceed the "butt duel" to Beatrice, and put everything on the line to win the breast comparison (which she knew she had), and the face comparison (which was, and she recognised it, a very close and difficult decision to make). She had to know which were her cards. But under that cute dress she hides her sexiest lingerie. A black set of bra and pantie-tighs.

She walked towards living room, where the crime was commited last night. There was Beatrice, her clothing choice includes a very small blacktop that only covered her tits, and short black sport pants. The way both girls dressed tells a story: one woman, completely overconfident, feeling herself at the top of the world and showing everything she have (and she can). The other woman, covering much more, trying to regain a little self-esteem by enhancing her best virtues.

Lucy saw that Beatrice was sat at the table, eating, and in front, another plate with a cullet with roasted potatoes and vegetables. She sat silently. Beatrice looked up briefly and then continued eating.

Suddenly, Beatrice spoke. -Look...whatever happens this afternoon, we will have to talk afterwards. I will not stop now, neither will you, but what is happening to us is something...exceptional...maybe everything will be different now for us, maybe everything already is, but it's important that we talk about this.
    Lucy looked Beatrice in the eyes, she silently nod and continued eating. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know what will happen that afternoon, but she was, indeed, sad of being losing her friend. But she was angry, in that moment she hated the girl in front of her, and she didn't knew it that could possibly change.

The hour finally came. The cab arrived and the girls came in. 15 minutes later they were in the marked direction. They were too early. They didn't had anything to talk about, the silence was awkward, it gets the girls more nervous than they already were. 3 o'clock. Lucy's cellphone rang. It was him.

-Hi! so prompt. Door is open, it's 14th floor, the atic. Take the lift. Wait me in the living room, I'm having a quick shower.

As they entered, they both were surprised of how big and luxurious that apartment was. It was a huge atic, full of light, with a tremendous living room, a open kitchen and a large corridor with 5 doors. Lucy never was before. They always went to Lucy's place. Bjorn was very uncommunicative about what he do for a living, where did he lived and those kind of things. They both sat in the couch, and 5 minutes before, the door at the bottom of the corridor opened. And there he was, with a towel tied to his waist, and from there above, naked. The girls almost drop dead, they both bit their lip and contain their breath. He was, for sure, a man worthy to fight for. He extend her arms to help the girls to stand up.

-Did you had any problem to get to my place, ladies?-He asked cordially.
    -No...no, it was ok.-Both girls said, they were still trying to regain their breath.
    -Great! Shall we?-As he said so, he lead the girls to the room at the bottom right of the corridor. As the girls came in, they were utterly surprised at how big was that room, it was almost as big as the living room. They began to look at the furniture, etc. of the room. The big bed called rapidly their attention, and the set of sexual toys over it called their attention much more. The elastic rope, the armchair...and suddenly, both girls put their eyes on the blackboard on the wall.

It was like a school blackboard, with a grid drawn on it. Two white lines in vertical, making three columns, and 9 lines in vertical, creating 10 files. The first gap was filled with the word "tests", and the column was filled with nine cryptic names. The second gap of the first file said "Beatrice", and the third said "Lucy". Both columns were empty.

The first column had these key names:
    -HEART
    -RAGE
    -MOTION
    -PASSION
    -STRENGHT
    -NARRATIVE
    -PRAY
    -PERSEVERANCE
    -WILL

Both girls understood it quite fast: it was a scoreboard. They will compete. They will compete for that man, that man who cunningly prepared this sadistic party. Those names shall be a kind of keyword for the tests they will be facing. They will need to fill those gaps or something like that.

-Well...so...this is some kind of contest, huh?-Lucy asked, knowing the answer.
    -...more like...a competition, yes-Said Bjorn.
    Beatrice wanted to know something urgently: -You do this often don't you?
    -Oh, see...not very often...but from time to time, I think is fun.
    -Fun for whom?-Lucy asked
    -...For everybody, you will see.
    -So, we are battling for you in those "challenges" you wrote on the blackboard, aren't we?-Beatrice was right in her assumption.

-Look-Bjorn began-I have to tell you something about me-He sat on the armchair, letting all his weight fall like a rock.-I'm a businessman. I earn a fortune creating escape rooms, table games, and etc along the country and in other countries in Europe. I like games, life is a game for me, I don't find any satisfaction in anything else. And if there's something that I like more than playing is...to see others play. Look, I know what kind of feelings I create in women (and men, of course, but I'm not interested), and lot of times I have two or more girls fighting over me, so I decided that they can settle this by themselves. Those words on the blackboard are the words that raise myself to success, and those words are of perfect application to this game.

-We are in.-Beatrice said.-You know it for the very first moment. So explain us what are those challenges about.
    -They are...challenges, and they will remain secret until you unlock them. We will begin with the first one and continue until the last one.
    -Ok...-Both girls said.
    -There are nine challenges, so you will have to earn nine points in order of winning the challenge. Just one more thing. This is a common rule in escape rooms...Everything remain inside, if you hate each other, if you want to destroy each other, is ok within these walls, it can be even a way to clean up your souls, loose yourselves here, and when you leave, you will leave as friends...again.
    The girls were silent. They were burning with anticipation, they wanted to begin, and they wanted it badly.

Bjorn closed the door with a word. "Nice domotic work here" Lucy thought.

-Well girls-she stood up, and grabbed the elastic rope.-Nude yourselves. As he said this, he untied his towel, letting the girls look at his magnificent. Lucy saw that before, but for Beatrice it was a shock. It was the best fucking cock she saw in her entire life. Lucy knew what she was thinking, because she thinks just the same. Both girls were almost drowling with that view.

As if they were part of that domotic, they, without hesitation or question, began to getting naked, meticulously, staring at each other, looking to Bjorn with lustful expressions, trying to impress the guy, they finally got completely nude as in the day they were born.

-One in front of the other-. He commanded, and they obey. They were now looking right at each other eyes. Soon, Bjorn began to round both bodies with the rope, and after that, he tighten it up, getting both bodies into contact.-Well, the first challenge is my test of heart. Each one will have to put down the other using their breasts. You can hug each other, but you can touch each other tits with your hands. Bites, punches, kicks are completely forbidden under penalty of losing the challenge directly.
    Lucy was staring directly at Beatrice, she felt as the fury began to build inside her, and said-How to win?
    -The right question! You win by making your opponent to submit or by my decision, I'm the judge-Bjorn said.
    -Nice...-Lucy said. Beatrice was silent, staring at Lucy eyes, she didn't want to look to their tits because she knew she had a problem against her opponent there. But she will fight, she'll show Lucy how to do it.

-Ok, I'll count three and you begin...One...Two...Three!-Bjorn shot the starting gun.

So the battle began. And it began with a loud, powerful, hit by Lucy, which just attacked with both tits against her rival. Beatrice opened her mouth in a big 'O' as the hit just took her breath away. In fact, if not for the rope, she would have fall onto the ground. Instead, she make a step back, but Lucy followed her, smacking first with her left tit, and then with her right one, left, right, left and right, she began a heavy pace that Beatrice just couldn't match. She was stepping back until she touched the room wall. Lucy pressed hard her tits against the blonde ones. Beatrice bit her lip, trying to bare with the pressure the brown haired was putting there. Lucy smiled and licked her lips like an hungry animal, like a lioness.

Suddenly, her face contorted in pain. Beatrice, with all her strenght, hug her friend, putting them into a bearhug. She was pressing with everything she had, invading her enemy generous breasts with her perky tits. She closed nose to nose with her foe. -I'll fucking destroy every inch of your body, whore, even your tits-. Beatrice said. She began to push Lucy to the starting point. Lucy was suffering, Beatrice tits were hurting her, her nipples were winning against hers. It was not about size, and the firmness and, overall, the hard nipples of Beatrice, were taking a toll on her. She couldn't just lose the first point, she had to do something, her tits couldn't lose against those little things. She understood now, she was feeling the consequences of the night fight, the way Beatrice ass battered her tits, flattening them, was making her lose now. It wasn't fair. If she were in perfect shape the match would be over by now.

"NO!!" She screamed. Lucy opened her eyes widely and pushed with all her might, her tits engulfed the pair of her blonde enemy. Making the little tits of Beatrice dissapear under hers. The pain was deafening for Lucy but she kept pushing, smashing Beatrice against the wall. Once, twice, three times, four times, and Beatrice loosen the grip, her arms fell and her face was a mask of pain. Beatrice couldn't even speak, she didn't had any air in her lungs. She had been completely depleted by Lucy.

Lucy raised Beatrice a little bit, making her foe stand on tiptoe. Then she throw Beatrice to the floor, falling her on top, smashing her breast again. Beatrice made a gutural cry as she felt her rival pair getting inside her chest. She looked at her destroyer with glassy eyes. Her rival was looking back at her with a animal glare.

Lucy had her foe beaten, she was avenging her defeat last night. She raised a little. Beatrice breathed again, a deep breath. And then Lucy came down with all the strenght she could, she did that again, it was like she was bombing her foe.-Here it coooomes bitch-. Lucy said, playfully, as she shattered her exfriend tits into nothing.-You're nothing whore!!-She added. She smashed her tits over and over until it was too much for Beatrice.

-Please, Please, I GIVE, I GIVE, STOP!-Beatrice cried out
    Bjorn was stroking his cock to the show Lucy was giving, at the cost of her friend humiliation.
    -No, bitch. Now you will suffer-. Lucy said, and she got up and smashed her tits, now, over Beatrice beautiful face, now contorted by pain and humiliation.-You like them huh? Do you think I can smother you now bitch?
    Beatrice was moving her legs frantically, trying to say something, but it was obvious that Lucy tits just took all of her mouth. She accomplished what she couldn't the night before. Bjorn got Lucy by the shoulders, raising her as he untie the rope, she arched her back, turned her head and gave Bjorn a passionate kiss, as she grabbed the man cock with one hand and one of her tits with the other, feeling all the power she just displayed. Everything while Beatrice was still lying under her, trying to recover her breath, breath that so cruelly her brown haired foe had taken from her.

Bjorn then break the kiss, and with a chalk, he marked a cross in the gap of the blackboard that connects the name "Lucy" with the challenge "Heart".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 5- Herald of lust------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy raised to her feet, and raised her arm to the ceiling, looking down Beatrice, that was sat on the floor, supporting her back against the bed as she massaged her sore and broken tits and looking up her foe with a angry glare. A glare of "this is far from over". But Beatrice had a glimpse of fear in her eyes. That beating was too much for her, she just submitted to her foe, even tho it was in a challenge that she knew she could lose. What hurt most was the thing that she was near of winning thanks to her nipples and the previous flattening her ass gave to her rival breasts.

She finally got up and looked her foe right in the eyes.-You think you did so much, but you know shit, whore-. Beatrice anger was beyond words. And Bjorn interceded.

-Girls, we are heading to the second challenge. You are ready Beatrice?
    -Yes, I am, ask her.-Beatrice said.
    -I'm readier than ever-. Lucy asserts.

-Well, now, back to back-. Bjorn commanded. As they turned back a grin was drawn in Beatrice's face. "This is my moment", she thought. "Ok, so this will be the assfight" Lucy told to herself, if she wins this, it will be over for Beatrice. Her pride will be hers. Bjorn rounded both with the elastic rope, putting their butts in touch.

-Here is where you die baby!!-Beatrice said, moving her hips lustfully.
    -We'll see, maybe you end crying your surrender, again-. Lucy responded.
    Bjorn spokes then: -Well, the objective here is the same as before. Now you can only use your hands to grab each other hips. So if you're ready (both girls nodded), I'm counting...One...Two...Three!

Beatrice began to dance, moving her hips, just mocking her rival, she wanted to make clear she got no fear of Lucy's ass, that she was so superior. Lucy then pushed with all her strenght, catching Beatrice off guard and pushing her, unstopabble, against the wall. Beatrice couldn't use her arms for that purpose, so she smacked with her breast and cheek against the wall.

-Oh fuck-. Beatrice cried out, grabbing her foe hips.
    -Do you like how I'm destroying your whole body...baby?-. Lucy was feeling as the hottest woman in the world right in that moment. She raised both her arms and began to move her hips to the side, pushing as well as mocking her enemy. She smiled and wink an eye sexily at Bjorn, pointing him with a finger and messing her hair. She was dedicating every thrust to the man she was infatuated with.

Beatrice took advantage of that moment and, grabbed her foe hips, giving a hard ass to ass thrust that made Lucy walk forward a couple of steps. Beatrice followed her, helped by the rope, keeping their asses close enough. Beatrice flexed her knees and moved up and down, hitting with her ass directly to her foe's. Beatrice flexed again, hitting her enemy butt from below to up, making Lucy jump a little a lose her balance. Beatrice punished this by hitting, now straight, the brown-haired girl.

Lucy raised her head to the ceiling, stunned by her enemy attack, she arched her back and grabbed her enemy hips. Then they began to thrust directly to each other, rawly with all their power. Both girls turned their heads as much as they could, giving each other their most hateful glare. Then, Lucy decided to change her tactic and began to move as she was dancing salsa, in movements similar to an '8'. Beatrice felt her own ass moving as jelly at the command of her foe butt. She was literally melting against Lucy's ability, She opened her mouth, showing her tongue fully, her eyes going white. Her legs began to tremble. "Lucy is too hot" Beatrice thought. Then, she remembered the way she controlled Bjorn at the pub, and her hips began to move, her asscheeks began to fight back, she began to pound Lucy with all that she had, she was now in a ninety degrees position. She was melting still, but she was attacking Lucy with a power her rival couldn't match. Lucy knew her only chance was to make her enemy legs to fail for horniness.

But were Lucy's legs with began to tremble. Beatrice attack was making her crotch literally smoke. Lucy began to moan clearly and Beatrice face turned from the anguish of defeat to a headhuntress. Suddenly, Lucy fell to her knees, moment that Beatrice uses to follow her, literally falling onto her rival's ass. Lucy cried, arching her back, trying to maintain her defense. But Beatrice just began hit Lucy with a incredible combo, right, left, up, down, and repeat, with a brutal speed. Lucy fell further, this time, her breasts and face against the floor, she shut her eyes and bit her lower lip. Beatrice smacked her ass onto her foe's, sitting over her.

Beatrice was now the girl who turned her head and smiled to Bjorn, as she wink an eye to him while pointing him with one finger, and raising the other arm. She then began to do squats over her foe ass. Each hit sounded like a clap. -I told you girl, this is when you die!-. Beatrice mocked at her foe. She let herself fall over Lucy's back and just to hear her foe moaning under her power. Then she raised again athletically, showing Bjorn the strenght in her lower train and her flexibility. She then just made a brutal lean onto Lucy's ass. Lucy let herself go with a loud moan, her ass dissapeared under her rival's, she covered her face in shame.

-OH GODDDDDD, STOP YOU WIN, YOUR ASS IS BETTER, STOP PLEASE!!!!!-Lucy cried between moans, she feared to have a heavy orgasm if she didn't surrendered.
    -Oh you give???- Beatrice pouted dramatically. -C'mon, you were having fun!!! I felt your pussy getting wet, you're a little slut-. She rubbed her ass as she arched her back, looking right at the ceiling, supporting with her arms on the floor, now that she can, then she saw the dominant body of Bjorn appearing in his field of view and untying the rope. She smiled to him and got up. She got close to him, rubbing her crotch to him cock, she grabbed it, with one hand while the other surround the man head.

-It's the first time I get in touch with your friend...I can get use to it...and I will-. She said with all her contained lust. After that, they kissed, while Beatrice stroke the cock of that god. Bjorn broke the kiss, took the chalk, and marked an x just where the name "Beatrice" and "rage" connects.

Lucy was lying on her belly, massaging her sore ass, and then, she got up, she looked her foe in the eyes. -One-One, whore-. She said.
    -Yes, I'm glad you can continue-. Beatrice responded, mockingly.

Lucy was upset, she had been too close of winning that point, she almost got her ass destroyed. But now she got to go on, and think about the next challenge.

-Well, girls. Hope you're alright, for the next challenge is "motion". And is about what you two know to do very well: dancing. I'll sit on the armchair and you both will dance for me, simultaneously. The get that definitively wins my attention, will be declared the winner.

Both girls stood face to face as Bjorn sat, they began to examine each other body in silence, and then, like a choreography, the turned to face Bjorn. He looked at both.

-I see you're ready-. He said.-So...One...Two...Music!

The music that began to sound wasn't reggaeton...neither salsa...it was rock, it was the classic blues rock song "Dazed and confused" of Led Zeppelin. It will be neutral territory.

Both girls began slowly to the rhythm of the music, touching their hair, their breast, moving her hips lustfully. Beatrice turned and began to move sensually her hips, showing off her butt in all of its magnificence. She turned her head to see if her tactic was having effect. It was, Bjorn was looking her ass like if he were...dazed and confused.

Lucy notice that. The bitch besides her was taking her man glares in front of her, she won't allow it. She lower her chest to show her huge cleavage to Bjorn and began to dance moving her hips as she messed her hair and bit her lip. Her sexiness was evident and Bjorn could see that, changing his preference. Beatrice saw this "this bitch thinks she can outdance me?" she thought. And she turned toward her enemy, and began to move like a madwoman, raising her arm to the sky, moving her brutal ass to every direction. Bjorn face went like a magnet to Beatrice side. Lucy felt fainting when she saw her rival doing that, the doubt attacked her, she didn't knew if she could be able to surpass those movements, she turned to her and began to go down, and down, and down, she was taunting Beatrice, she was silently saying that she couldn't squat as low as her. Beatrice accepted the duel, and lowered herself to the same point as Lucy, bouncing a little bit, which made the move even sexier, she knew that and grinned to her foe, who sigh in disbelief. Beatrice raised her right arm and Lucy do so with her left arm, they both joined their hands and began to dance, looking lustfully at her man, who remain sat on his armchair, stroking his big dick.

The girls continued dancing as maniacs, twisting their mane and trying to go lower and lower. To a point of no return. One woman will go down, and the other will punish her. Beatrice tried to squat further but she was finding some difficulties. This was Lucy moment, she was like a shark to the smell of blood, and she made a brutal spagat followed but little leaps, showing her incredible figure to Bjorn. Beatrice tried again but it was too much, she went to far and she felt, her back against the floor. Less than a second before, by pure instinc, Lucy jumped on her, sitting over her belly and she began to ride her, twisting in the air a imaginary cowgirl hat. Smiling, pushing up her breasts, and grabbing Beatrice face by the chin, and licking her constricted lips at will.

Beatrice didn't knew what was happening to her body, the image of Lucy there, sitting over her, dancing that way, mocking her, kissing her in that humiliating way, was to much. Her crotch burned, she was getting so wet, and suddenly, the only thing she managed to do was cover her pretty face and cross her legs, trying to stop what was coming. But then it happened.

She exploded in a brutal orgasm, her rival didn't even need to touch her pussy, she did it only dancing over her. She began to sob as she moans in raw ecstasis.

Lucy looked at Bjorn with a face of pure happiness, she then pulled Beatrice arms away and licked her face, filling herself with the salty flavour of her tears.

-YOU CAMED BITCH!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FILTHY WHORE IN MY ARMS!-Screamed Lucy.-Look at her!-She said to Bjorn. He was stroking so hard, he was about to explode.-Please, give me my prize!!!-. Lucy begged. She sat over Beatrice face as Bjorn aproach her. She didn't need to touch him neither, she was a herald of lust in this world. She only was staring at her, smiling with her prettiest smile at Bjorn as he jizzed all over Lucy's face and tits.

-YEAH!!! THAT'S ALL MINE- She said.

Bjorn recover his composture and took the chalk, he crossed Lucy's victory in the challenge known as "Motion". Lucy got up and made a gesture with her fingers to Beatrice "2...to...1".

------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 6- Between the hammer and the anvil-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy grabbed Beatrice by the hair and raised her. Beatrice was still dizzy about the heavy orgasm she just suffered.-Look at me bitch-. Lucy taunted. Beatrice could see her foe face, covered in Bjorn cum. Her enemy earned a massive victory, and Beatrice knew it. She was stunned at how beauty Lucy was at that very moment. In fact, she felt like a weak bitch right then, she was unable to speak and was on the verge of simply giving up "She just tamed me, she turned my into her bitch". Just in the moment she was about to pronounce her submission, Bjorn spokes.

-Ok, girls, a rest of 5 minutes, we all need it. Lucy, clean yourself...if you want. Bjorn smiled, everything was going perfect. Both girls were primal fighters. Now Lucy had the upper hand, and she decimated Beatrice self esteem. But the day was far from over.

Each girl went to a corner of the room, Beatrice was sat there, hands surrounding her legs. On the other hand, Lucy was sat with her legs wide open, letting Beatrice watch her pussy as she was still mocking her. Beatrice stared at her with an anger and determination look, she had to overcome this.

-Ok, girls, 5 minutes was all that we had...Are you ready for the next challenge?-Bjorn said.
    Both girls stood up and nod.
    -Ok! So get onto the bed. The next challenge is called "passion"-. Both girls kneel onto the bed, facing each other, and waiting for their daddy command. In this challenge you will fight the other with your mouths. You can call it a kiss fight. The objective is to make your rival to submit to your kisses, or my decission. You only can kiss the other from the base of the neck to above.

Beatrice licked her lips, she was anxious to attack that bitch and put her in her place. Lucy smiled and bited her lower lip. Bjorn took the elastic rope and tied it around the girls waist. Neither girl could escape.

-So, let's begin-.Bjorn said.-One...Two...Three!!

Both girls just attacked each other mouth with fury, joining their lips and merely trying to devour and conquer the other girl mouth. Soon they throw out their tongues, ramming against each other, twisting, seeking their enemy weak points. Their tongues were dancing like two dragons in the sky.

Both were trying to engulf each other mouth until Lucy decided to change her tactic, and breaking the kiss, she attacked directly Beatrice's neck. This took the blonde completely off guard. The brunette began to kiss and lick Beatrice neck while this last tried to regain control. The blonde was suffering, it was like a lioness killing a antelope. She began to squint her eyer, losing herself to pleasure, and then, suddenly, she made a quick twist with her face and regain the initial position, attacking savagely Lucy's mouth. Beatrice tongue began to attack her counterpart, pushing and pressing against her rival's. Meanwhile, Lucy was trying to parry and stop her foe attacks. "I can't let her tame me again" Beatrice thought, as she continued her harassement against her enemy's tongue.

Beatrice notice that Lucy was focusing with all her power on defending her mouth from her tongue assault, and she took advantage of it, and she suddenly broke the kiss, looking her foe straight in the eye with a sexy glare, pouring her lips a little. In that moment, Lucy began to doubt about her own lips. She always thought her lips were incredibly beautiful, but that image of Beatrice hit her hard. She had to recognise that Beatrice lips were prettier, fuller, sexier.

Drown in her thoughts, Lucy couldn't avoid the next attack. Beatrice throwed out her tongue and gave Lucy a brutal lick from chin to forehead, that let Lucy completely devastated and emptiness in her eyes. Beatrice smiled widely and began a new attack to her tamed enemy mouth. She began to control her rival's tongue easily and Bjorn could see how Beatrice tongue rammed against the inner walls of Lucy's cheek. Lucy was confused. She was feeling something building between her legs. "This CAN'T happen" she thought. And she broke the kiss, trying to avoid more damage. She began to twist her head from side to side. Beatrice laughed and began to chase her, kissing her enemy where she can. Chin, cheeks, nose, lips, forehead. Licking her face to deal further humiliation. Working on her neck.

Lucy began to lose her strenght, and she let herself fell on the bed, with Beatrice following her. covering her totally with her body and continuing her vicious attack. She knew she had to surrender...she have to surrender before something worse happens...and she tried, but Beatrice was smarter, and shut her mouth with a destroyer kiss, she introduces her tongue, hitting her rival's from side to side inside her own mouth. That was an invasion. A conquest. And Lucy began to tremble. Lucy managed to break the kiss but she was unable to say anything coherent. Instead, she howled to the ceiling and began to convulse as a brutal orgasm took control over her body. Her hips were jumping frantically, as her foe grabbed her chin, looking at Bjorn.

-This is your girl, Bjorn? I think you deserve better-. Beatrice said, squeezing the beaten brunette chin with her hand. She stood for a couple of seconds there, sat over a destroyed Lucy, until her orgasm subsided. Bjorn began to get near of the scene of the crime, but Beatrice haven't had enough. She squeeze her enemy chin again and licked her lips, introduced her tongue into Lucy's mouth, pretending to be fucking her mouth and engulfing the tamed bitch mouth with her own.

Suddenly, Lucy opened her eyes like a mad woman "NO, NO PLEASE NOT THIS". And she began to convulse again. She was cumming again, with the same strenght than before. She came twice under the power of Beatrice kisses. Beatrice's mouth outpowered her. Her lips were better, and her tongue was simply a masterpiece. That lips were like an anvil and the tongue like a hammer, against the fragile piece of iron her mouth was against her. Beatrice didn't wanted to even the score, she wanted to take the lead, and she did. She did in a brutal way. Beatrice got up and close herself to Bjorn, joining her low belly with the tip of the god cock. She rubbed a little and face the guy nose to nose. -Want to feel the lips of a goddess?-. She said. And kissed him passionately holding the back of his head with her right hand, as her left one raised, flipping the bird in direction of where Lucy lied, defeated, looking her man losing herself between the arms of her hated enemy.

Bjorn broke the kiss, with Beatrice sticking out her tongue toward him sexily. He took the chalk and crossed the point "Passion" in favour of Beatrice. The score was 2-2. Lucy sat at the edge of the bed, with Beatrice, smiling widely, sat besides her. Bjorn took both by the shoulders.

-Lady's, go to the rug, the next challenge is the test of strenght!.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 7- The Top Bitch------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The combatants literally jumped onto the rug on the floor and faced each other, they close enough to touch each other with their breast. Lucy, enraged by the last downturn, thrust her chest out, pushing Beatrice a little bit. Beatrice managed to not fall back. Bjorn advice the girls to wait.

-Well, well, wait for the rules! The test of strenght consist of a wrestling match, out of 3 falls. The girl who earn 2 pins against the other wins. I'll be the referee. You can't punch, kick, scratch, pinch. You can only grab and try to pin the other contender shoulders onto the mat, or else make her surrender.

Neither girl said a word, they just stared there, on their knees, looking at each other eyes, defying their foe, telling her "I'm going to ashame you".

-I see you're ready, so...-Bjorn said.-One...Two...Three!

And both bitches grabbed each other by the arms, trying to force down her hated enemy. Both were so equal in terms of strenght, they embraced each other and Beatrice whispered in Lucy's ear. -Do you remember last night, bitch?. Saying so made Lucy doubt for the fraction of a second, enough for Beatrice to twist Lucy's body around, falling on her back. Lucy up her legs, but Beatrice managed to jump on top of her and grab both her legs. She could get a easy school pin on Lucy, who began to thrash to escape. Beatrice grabbed harder as she pressed her powerful ass onto Lucy's tits. Bjorn tap the floor 1...2...and 3!

Beatrice rose her arms in triumph as she loosen the pin and began to dance playfully. Bjorn took her by the shoulders, signing her to break her hold.

-Ok, 1-0 for Beatrice. Second fall...One...Two...Three!. Both girls jumped right to each other, Beatrice grabbed Lucy and mocked her for the previous lost.-Oh, you seem a little upset baby, are you ok?-. She said. Lucy said nothing, but managed to grab beatrice with her arm between Beatrice legs, then she did the biggest effort of her entire life and raise her foe from the floor. Beatrice panicked and Lucy managed to put her enemy in a fireman position. Beatrice moved her legs furiously to break the hold but Lucy was fast enough to just drop her in a samoan drop alike movement. Beatrice opened her mouth widely and a sound of exertion goes out from her lungs. Lucy jumped with her back and grabbed Beatrice right leg for a not very aesthetical but effective pin.

-One, Two, Three!!-Bjorn chanted.

Lucy raised and cried an audible "YES!" of fury as she let herself fall again over Beatrice belly, who cried again in pain, covering her face.

-Hey Lucy, be careful!-Bjorn said, with a ironic voice.
    -I didn't mean it-Lucy said, biting the nail of her finger as she smiled at Bjorn with an incredibly sexy glare.
    Bjorn help her up gentily as she announced the third and definitive fall. Both girls face each other, heavy breathing. And Bjorn counted One...Two...and Three!

Both girls began slowly this time, a simple error could mean a hard defeat, they joined hands and began a test of strenght that none was seemingly winning. Finally, one of the girls began to overpower her foe. Lucy was being pushed back. Little by little, but Lucy was unable to match Beatrice as she began to make her foe arching and then, go down, and down. Lucy was about to fall to her back, Beatrice smiled at her with her lustful evil grin, Lucy cried out and made a sudden twist with both her entrampled arms. This move took Beatrice completely oblivious, and she fell plainly onto her chest and belly.

Before she could react, Lucy jumped over her enemy's back causing a huge damage. Beatrice was trying to break the hold moving to left and right, but Lucy pressed her legs hardly against the sides of Beatrice ribcage. Lucy then took Beatrice shoulders and raised her, and afterwards she took her face and pulled back, making the poor blonde to squeal like an animal in the slaughterhouse. It was like music for Lucy, who grabbed first the right arm of Beatrice and then the left one, and grabbed again her face, putting the blonde victim in a sadistic camel clutch hold.

-Let's see how flexible you are!-Lucy taunted. And pulled with all her strenght, making her foe cry in pain. She pulled further until Beatrice back was arched in a impossible way, Beatrice soon howled her defeat.

-STOP STOP I GIVE, NO MORE NO MORE!-. Beatrice was crying like a child, she was being brutalized.
    -WHO'S THE TOP BITCH, UH, SAY IT WHORE!-. Lucy took advantage to take a couple statements.
    -YOU'RE BUT PLEASE STOP.- Beatrice just would say whatever Lucy wants. Bjorn was fast to take Lucy away from Beatrice.
    -Well, so we have a winner of this round, Lucy!!-He raised Lucy's arm in victory. She turned and kissed him with hunger, as she began to stroke the guy's cock.
    Bjorn broke the kiss, but Lucy was fast to go to the blackboard, took the chalk, and crossed by herself the point of strenght in her favor. She looked from there to her foe, who was still sat on the floor, aching and panting, then she looked at Bjorn and saw with satisfaction how her man was only looking at her, with a glare of pure lust.

-I'm the top bitch, loser, you just said that-. Lucy said.-So you can get the fuck out of here.
    -You're only the top at been a delusional idiot-. Beatrice respond, regaining her strenght via her rage and wish to destroy the opposite bitch. Beatrice then opened her legs as she were sat on the floor, while she bite her lip. Lucy could see Bjorn turning his head to her with a look that only says "I want to fuck your brains out right now". Lucy felt a wave of jealousy and was about to run to her foe, but Bjorn grabbed her by the waist.

-Well well, I see you're very...'aroused', and that's great, because the sixth challenge is what I named "Test of Narrative"-. Bjorn announced.

Beatrice laughed: -And what's this test about? to write a novel?.

Bjorn looked at her joyfully and said: -Well...in fact...kind of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 8- Narrative------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-See...-Bjorn continued as she asked the girls to sit at the edge of the bed. -In this test, you will have to tell me a true story about yourselves and each other, with the objective of pointing out that you're the best woman. You only can tell stories of things that happened before you entered this room. The winner will be decided either if the other woman cannot continue speaking or I decide a winner. You can talk and use visual references if you need.

Both girls began to think about a story to begin with. Bjorn continued. -For Beatrice lost the last game, she can decide if she wants to begin-. He looked at her in anticipation.

-Of course, I'm glad to hear that!-. Beatrice said with a kinky smile. -Because I just remembered a funny story of our high school days. Do you remember Gabe?-. Lucy stared at her angrily. Yes, that guy that you liked that much. Well, guess who didn't fucked him...and who did-. Beatrice smiled widely.
    -You're such a whore!-. Lucy screamed at her. Bjorn remembered that any physical attack would be punished with a desqualification.
    -Yes I am. Precisely the whore that fucked your crush. And I'm going to do it again. I made him say that I was so much hotter and beautiful than you...some things don't change it seems.
    Lucy calmed down. -Well, in that case you would dissapoint him, as you did with Alan-. Alan was Beatrice first boyfriend back in the day. Do you remember the month you broke up. Yes, october. I remember that because I had so much fun in Halloween's night with him!.
    Beatrice opened her eyes. She couldn't believe what she was earing. Lucy continued: -Yes, I fucked him like two weeks after you two broke up...and he said that compared with me, sex with you was...dissapointing...I'm sorry, but yes...it seems that some things simply don't change.

-Oh, so you want to play dirty bitch!-Beatrice said. We shall remember who was the queen of the prom party and who was the first lady...and how much difference in voting we both had...I know you remember the numbers hahahaha. Yep 127 to 48. I almost triple you. Everybody in high schoold thought I was the prettiest one.

-Everybody? you think so?-. Lucy began. -I will remember you a name...Bella Mancini-. As she said that, Bjorn could see Beatrice going livid.-Well...how can I say this...Bella Mancini is the cause this bitch is here today. Look, Beatrice got this boyfriend, David, who is also a doctor. They lasted like 2 years until Bella appears. She was a Italian nurse that began to work there in the hospital where Beatrice and David works. Soon this girl began to flirt with David, and Beatrice was like furious because David gave her attention...figure out how much attention he gave to him that a good day, Beatrice got home earlier and she found his girl jumping over her boyfriend cock HAHAHAHAHA-. Beatrice began to sob. -Well, Beatrice just got into the bedroom screaming and shouting at both...David and Bella looked at her, and then Beatrice said "is she or me"...and it was she...Bella continued fucking David in front of Beatrice and David tell her to leave...and she did, crying just like now. Imagine that girl, you know, a Italian redhead with curvy hair, big firm tits, and a ass that was so much better than Beatrice's. She show me photos because she compared to much to her, but she was definitively defeated by that whore, just like today.

-Bjorn looked at Beatrice, who stared, tears in her eyes, furiously at Lucy.-Can you continue, Beatrice?-. Bjorn asked.

-Of course I can!-. She said, with a bright of rage in her eyes. -I will tell you about the threesome of horror-. Beatrice said dramatically.
    -Don't you dare!-. Lucy screamed, trembling.
    -Oh I will. Look, Lucy did her Erasmus in Spain, in Seville. And she got a crush to a guy called Daniel. This guy had a girlfriend called Carmen, who was a beautiful brunette girl with short hair, brown eyes, tiny tits but a splendorous ass and one of the sexiest mouths I saw in pictures. Lucy began to openly flirt with Daniel until Carmen told her to do a threesome with her. Obviously both girls wanted to show Daniel who was the best bitch. And so they gathered and Daniel asked the girls to go to a double blowjob...well, that was embarrasing...I mean, for what Lucy told me, it was embarrasing for her. Carmen just humiliated her in the cocksucking contest. Imagine, the difference was so huge that Lucy began to sob before the duel even end, because she saw it so evidently. Well, Carmen commanded her to eat her pussy and poor Lucy just obeyed the superior woman. Obviously she never fucked Daniel-. Lucy was the one with tears in her eyes this time, but she just claimed:

-Well, you recognised that I was the better woman just tomorrow afternoon, you said that you could manage to take a boy from me even if you try because I was superior, whore!-. Lucy was unable to create a well constructed story, but that claim was thought and true. Beatrice looked at her directly.
    -And even tho...I outmatched you in the disco...and then in your flat, do you remembered?-. Beatrice smiled as Lucy's eyes widened. She didn't realise that Beatrice would use that. But that was only the beginning. Beatrice extend her arm to her handbag and opened it. She took a stiletto heel! "Oh my god" Lucy thought. That was the right shoe Beatrice was wearing that night when she stomped her. Beatrice began to talk as she began to caress the heel like if it was a cock.
    -You may ask, Bjorn, why I had this stiletto in my handbag...well, I like to bring with me objects that made me happy. And this heel just made me very happy last night-. She looked at Bjorn sexily.-When we arrived at Lucy's flat, the bitch tried to attack me, we fought, and I just surrounded her waist with my powerful legs until she began to squeal like a little bitch. I sat over her belly, and then over her tits, and then...over her face, and I began to dance, and I danced until this little slut began to openly cry. She wet my crotch with her tears and asked me to stop, she told me that it was enough...but it wasn't for me. I stood over her and then, I put my feet over her bitchy face-. As she said so, she just stick out her tongue and licked lightly the very point of the heel as if it was the tip of a cock, along with a slutty smile at Bjorn, directly looking him in the eyes.

It was too much for Bjorn, who got up from the armchair like a lighting, and grabbed Beatrice face with both his hands, he command Beatrice to open her mouth as he placed the tip of his cock right onto her mouth, stroking furiously until he jizzed brutally. The first shot went directly to Beatrice's throat, the second one to her pretty face and the third one to her neck and tits, as she smiled widely. She looked directly at Lucy who was crying openly, covering her face with her hands. Beatrice took her hands out of her face by force and licked her face in an act of pure domination. After that, Beatrice took the chalk directly from Bjorn hand and marked her victory and the 3-3 on the scoreboard.

-Well Bjorn-. She continued.-What's the next challenge?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 9- Of Prayers and Playgrounds---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bjorn stared at both girls, who respond to that glare with a smile full of hunger and lust. Bjorn then told them to make a recease of 10 minutes, in order of clean themselves and rest a little. He got up and exited the room. Both girls began to look at each other in the eye, with anger and hatred. Beatrice began:
    -Well...this is 3 to 3...what do you think will be the next test?
    Lucy was thinking about it, and had a couple of ideas.-This is going more and more sexual in each duel, I think the next one will be openly sexual-. She said.
    -I think Bjorn will be involved, I mean, it would be sad that the only girl that tasted his cock directly today was me-. Beatrice noted playfully, remembering how Bjorn place his cock onto her tongue.
    -I shall remember you that I was the first one that took his cum today-. Lucy replied.-And I may remember you that I'm being ahead throughout this challenges, and you are only going behind and defending yourself...nice defense in any case, but not enough.
    -We'll see...-Beatrice limited herself to say.

Few minutes after this, Bjorn entered the room, he obviously took a shower during this minutes. He sat on the armchair and began to speak.

-Well...-He pointed at the blackboard.-As you can see, the next challenge is called "pray". And you know how people pray...-Bjorn said playfully. And with that, both girls understood automatically what he was referring to. The two contenders jumped from the bed and kneel in front of Bjorn, staring up at him like if they were, exactly, praying to a figure of Jesus Christ.

-It seems that you are fast students, hahahaha. Effectively, this is a challenge that you may do on your knees...you can call it a demostration of skills, of your mouth and hands-. Bjorn announced.
    -Yeah, this is a blowjob and handjob contest, isn't it?-. Beatrice shortened the issue.
    -It seems quite obvious to me-. Lucy added.

-Yes, you can call it that-. Bjorn assumed. -The rules are the following, you only can use your hands and mouth to caress me. The duel end if one of you can't continue or if I declare a winner. It's quite simple-. Both girls looked at each other and then back to Bjorn eyes, after that they looked at Bjorn's huge cock, resting as if nothing happened that afternoon. As if he didn't came twice. It seemed like 10 minutes was enough for him to recover. Bjorn started to count.-You know what's coming! One...Two...Three!

With the three, both girls attacked rabidly Bjorn cock smacking their cheeks as they try to gain the better position and forbid her opponent to access the object of desire. They pressed cheek to cheek, sticking out their tongues and beginning to lick the top of Bjorn dick, as they both maintain a continuous visual contact with the eyes of the stallion.

Beatrice grabbed Bjorn balls from below, massaging them as she tried to take to main spot. Lucy, on the other hand, grabbed Bjorn cock and began to stroke him, and with a sudden move, she took the cock appart from her enemy, and with a smile, she introduces it in her mouth. She began to blowjob the cock and stroking him at the time, as she gave her opponent a look of disdain and then a lustfully glare at her man. Beatrice looked up to the guy, biting her lip sexily and began to lick his balls, trying to regain the attention of Bjorn. She began to go up through Bjorn rod, achieving a good position, even tho Lucy still dominating the top. Beatrice began to move up and down, stroking Bjorn cock with her mouth. Lucy notice that and decided to take her territory, but Beatrice counterattacked and pushed up her face until they both were cheek to cheek again over Bjorn cock's tip. After that, each girl began to stroke Bjorn cock, each one in one side of the rod. Challenging the other about how fast and sexily they can go up and down. Up and down. Up...and down.

As they do so, they stared at each other eyes, trying to analyze their foe. Trying to notice a glimpse of doubt. Lucy had a blowjob fight in the past, in which she was utterly defeated and humiliated. Beatrice, on the other hand, never before compete in this kind of duel. Because of this, Lucy had a little more experience, but she also had a scar.

They began to make their pace faster and faster, as they try to control the other girl's mouth with their own, engulfing the other. They were going faster and faster until one of them suddenly slowed her movement. Lucy grabbed the back of her neck in pain, as she was unable to follow the movement of Beatrice. This last one smiled as she noticed that and attack the top of the cock, beginning to deepthroating Bjorn's rod, and pushing Lucy's mouth away from the contact with the cock.

Beatrice began to deepthroating the cock as deep as she can, engulfing first half of the rod and in a fourth attemp, almost of of it, being able even to stick out her tongue and lick his balls. Lucy opened her eyes widely and pushed Beatrice, as she tried to do the same, after the first four attemps, she only was able to engulf a little more than half of the huge cock of the Norwegian god. Beatrice noticed her opponent attemp and she smiled widely at Bjorn. Lucy began to suck the tip of Bjorn cock, trying to pretend that she wasn't trying to deepthroat him. She moved her head sexily as she sucked his cock, but the truth was that she'd lost the deepthroat contest. Beatrice pushed Lucy a little bit and began to suck the tip of Bjorn cock very sexily, keeping her eye contact and smiling. Bjorn began to moan heavily, as Beatrice uses her tongue expertly, ruining the past attemp of her foe in comparison.

Lucy couldn't allow this, she just could be there as her enemy take her man's cock as if it were hers. She approached the cock and in that moment, Beatrice pop out her mouth and grabbed Bjorn's cock in her mouth, and she began to slap Lucy's face with it as she laughs and stared at her and then at Bjorn, who was on the verge.
    -C'mon Lucy! grab it with your mouth if you love it so much!-Beatrice dare. Lucy tried, but Beatrice was too fast, she slapped her in her cheeks, in her lips, forehead, nose...her cheeks began to get red by the cock beating she was suffering. She used her hand to grab the cock, accepting she was unable to take it only with her mouth.
    She licked Bjorn's cock a couple of times and try to do the same to Beatrice. She grabbed the rod with her hand and tried to slap Beatrice. And then, it happened. What should happen, happened. Beatrice just grabbed Bjorn's cock with her mouth in her first attemp. Lucy knew in that moment that she was lost. Beatrice began to suck hungrily and expertly, looking at her foe with contempt. Then she hit Lucy with a hip thrust, taking the center spot, and looking directly to Bjorn. Bjorn couldn't take anymore, as she began to feel as a hot rush of sperm ran through her throat. She popped out and let herself go with a scream of joy and victory, as she raised one hand, with the other one grabbing Bjorn's rod.

-YEEEEEEEAH BABY! ALL MINE!-As she looked at her foe and then, with a smile of infinite joy, to Bjorn.
    -NOOOOOOO- Lucy cried, felled on the floor and looking at how her opponent just destroyed her, in a not very disputed duel. She felt as if never was a real competition and Beatrice just stomped her. She began to cry. As Beatrice just received a new load of cum, this time, to her pretty face. She laughed with evilness.

-Mmm...it seems like my friend just got a NEW defeat in this kind of games...you can add me along with that 'Carmen' to the list of girls that simply destroys you in terms of cocksucking ability.- Beatrice just felt like she was the best cocksucker of the world in that moment. Lucy couldn't tell if she was simply bad at this or if she just had the bad luck of facing two brutal goddesses in that matter. The only thing she knew was that Beatrice just took her soul and smashed her against the floor. And that she owns by this time Bjorn's cock. She got to regain her composture, in other case, she would be completely defeated. She managed to talk.

-Ok, write down the fucking point on the blackboard, what's next?-. She said.

Beatrice got up and walked sexily to the blackboard, and she marked her victory, and the 4-3 in her favor. It was the first time in all the duel that she put her ahead of her foe. And she was certain to maintain that advantage until the end. Beatrice read: -Here it says "Perseverance". What does it means?

Bjorn, stared at both girls.-Well, go onto the bed. You surely noticed the toys on it. The test of perseverance consist on giving your opponent an orgasm before she can do it to you. The first who comes, loses, simple. It's forbidden to hit, punch, kick, etc. obviously, only putting your foe over the edge in sexual terms. Both girls stared at each other as they bit their lower lip, getting onto the bed and facing the other contestant. Bjorn repeated the rules and began to count off, there wasn't time to lose.-One...Two...Three!

Both girls grabbed a dildo as the three count ended, and fought a little until both were on a 69 position, with Beatrice on top. They began to introduce the dildo and fuck the other girl with all their might. They used their fingers as well as the dildo to try to make her opponent came. After 5 minutes, both girls felt like if something was emerging and they panicked. They couldn't believe they were coming that soon and both broke the attack. The rolled and stared on their knees to each other.

-What happened bitch? scare?-Lucy said.
    -Scare of what? you were the one who ran away!-Beatrice respond.
    -Not in your wildest dreams bitch-Lucy countered.

They both began to crawl like cats and suddenly, Lucy grabbed a vibrator device, attacking Beatrice and achieving a great dominance, putting the blonde over her belly, and reaching her bare ass, introducing the device. After that she tried to grab the remote control but Beatrice reach her as they fight for that control. The remote control fell on the rug and they grabbed a double dildo at the same time, trying to pull it from her foe, they finished introducing it each one in her pussy. They both tried to push the dildo inside the enemy pussy, fighting to take the top position. They both ended on her back, looking at the ceiling and moving their hips, trying to take down their foe. Beatrice began to take a huge advantage, using her powerful hips and ass to push her foe, who was moving back until the edge of the bed, and the edge of the orgasm. She began to bit her lower lip, trying to fight against the sensation that was merging. She extend her arm until she touched the floor...wait, it wasn't the floor. She grabbed the object and pressed a button. And as she did so, Beatrice made a big leap back, with a brutal scream of ecstasis.

Finally, Lucy grabbed the remote control and got up, looking at her foe. Beatrice looked up to her in pure panic, as Lucy smiled and pressed the button again. Beatrice convulsed, pointing the ceiling with her hips and crying. Lucy took advantage of it and grabbed a new toy, a pant with a cock attached. She locked it around her hips and grabbed Beatrice, who was trying to escape, but unable to do so, she ended on her belly. Lucy took her enemy ass and got it up, and with a single brutal thrust, she introduced her fake cock into her enemy's pussy.

Beatrice screamed in fear and arousal, as Lucy began to fuck her doggystyle, grabbing her enemy's hips. She smiled at Bjorn and asked Lucy: -Do you like it, bitch? Do you like how I fuck you to dismay?.
    Beatrice was unable to talk, Lucy uses the device, pressing the remote control's button from time to time, and enjoying the sensation of domination she achieved. She was taming her blonde enemy in the most humiliating way. Lucy grabbed Beatrice hair, like the strap of a horse, and began to stretch her head up.
    Beatrice knew she was almost done, she had nothing to do, but try to get her foe so aroused that she comes, eventually, first. Beatrice began to moan.

-OH PLEASE BJORN HELP ME, THIS HOT GIRL IS DESTROYING MY PUSSY, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE.-Beatrice looked at Bjorn sexily, trying to win the career by other means. Lucy lost control for a second and Beatrice managed to push back, making Lucy fall on her back with Beatrice sat over her crotch. Beatrice began to jump, moving her hips, she was so hot, Lucy felt as a huge orgasm began to build inside her, she could believe she was about to lose while she was fucking her enemy, she realised that if she lose this point, she would had lost the entire duel, and she began to thrust with all that she had, the fight was brutal, Beatrice leverage and ass and hips strenght against the power of a huge cock and Lucy's crotch. Both girls began to moan, they both closed their eyes and finally, a deafining cry got out from Beatrice mouth, as she collapsed onto the bed, convulsing as the brutal orgasm attacked her. Lucy regain her position and kept grinding her fake cock, destroying, this time for real, her enemy's pussy. Beatrice was screaming like a beaten animal as Lucy laughed and turned her enemy around, sitting over her belly, pointing the fake cock to her face. Lucy took the face cock, and unfastening it, she raised it above her head, as the trophy, as the tool of her victory.

Bjorn spokes then.-Well, it seems like Beatrice, you owe something to Lucy I think-. Both girls stared at him and the Beatrice comprehend what will happen next. Lucy acknowledged to as she jumped over Beatrice face in a reverse cow position, pushing her pussy over her enemy's mouth. Lucy began to move her hips sexily, lowering herself a little to give Bjorn a great glance at her cleavage. Beatrice began to caress her enemy's pussy with her tongue and lips and soon, Lucy began to moan heavily. Within a minute, Lucy reached a great, victorious orgasm, as she grab her own tits, feeling powerful.

Lucy got up and marked on the blackboard her win, that puts the 4 to 4 on the score. Both girls stared at each other and realised that they reached the end of the duel, that was only a single challenge left, a single challenge that will decide who was the better woman, who take the boy and who will have to lower her head to her opponent from now on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 10- The Last Caress------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The silence was meaningful. Both girls got up and face each other in front of Bjorn, the look of their faces was one of determination. They had to win, it was impossible that they fail, they got to far. But that was a thought that both girls had...and one have to go down. One of them have to be defeated by the other. They both looked Bjorn with a serious glare. Bjorn took hair and spoke.

-Well, I must admit that this is the first time that two girls reached the nineth point with a 4-4 tie on the scoreboard. Mostly, this last point doesn't decide anything and, curiously, is always won by the girl who won the match. This last is the test of will. And it consist of...Well, you face each other in a sexual duel, but without toys. You can call it a tribadism duel. This time the winner is not the girl that make her opponent cum first, but the girl who is able to make her enemy submit. You have to make the other girl say that she can't continue.

Both girls got onto the bed, they smiled confidently to the other, there was no way that they will submit. ¿Coming? Yes, of course, ¿but submit? Not in a hundred years. Both girls opened their legs, exposing their sex to the other combatant, and Bjorn began to count...One...Two...Three.

So the final battle began. Both girls approached each other with their pussies, touching their clits. As it happened, a bolt of pleasure travelled through both duellists bodies. They stared at each other eyes and got closer, connecting their vaginal lips as their eyes stared defiantly at her opponent's. They soon connected their foreheads and bit their lips, as they began to move their hips faster and faster. Impaling their clits into each other pussy and trying to break the defenses of her foe.

Finally, the first orgasm came. Beatrice suddenly fell back with a hand on her mouth, feeling a waterfall inside of her body and she began to convulse frantically. As she came, Lucy gain top position and began to thrust her merciless, looking at her right in her glassy eyes and asking her to give, claiming Bjorn as hers and declaring herself the better woman. Lucy began to smack her powerful tits over Beatrice face as she came and, sat over her, she raised her arms in victory.

Beatrice looked up at her and, with a quick hip move she twist her foe around, gaining the top, she was panting, but she began to move her hips in a circular pace, grabbing Lucy by the neck. Lucy tried to escape, but Beatrice just grabbed both her foe wrist as she continued her attack. Finally, Lucy began to moan more and more, until she collapsed in a thunderous orgasm. Lucy tried to rest there after the huge orgasm, but Beatrice had another idea and began to pound again, licking her enemy's face, Lucy couldn't react on time, and she began to twist at the pace her foe was imposing. Finally, Beatrice twerked viciously, marking the second orgasm of the brunette, who wailed as the fluids began to flow out of her body. Beatrice was now the girl who sat over her contendant, smiling at her and at Bjorn as a sign of dominance. She was tired, she had to admit that, but she was winning.

In that moment, Lucy made a huge effort and sat herself, facing her foe in the initial position. They began to thrust until Beatrice fell, this time sidely. Lucy grabbed her foe by the hair and jumped over her. She began to ride her blonde rival with anger and power, grabbing her tits and twisting her hair. Beatrice began to moan loudly as she felt herself completely tamed by her brunette offender. Quickly she exploded in a heavy orgasm.

Lucy didn't stopped, but Beatrice was quick enough to use the convulsions of her orgasm to push her rival back. They were both with their backs on the bed, looking at the ceiling. In that moment, the doubt came to both minds ¿were they enough?¿were they able to overcome that girl that they knew so much?¿were they worthy of the love of Bjorn? those thoughts came to both minds as they moved their hips in the best and sexiest way they can, trying to push, to bend the other girl clit, to make their foe just declare herself as a inferior woman.

Both girls began to moan clearly, as they try to move faster and faster, and then, a explosion came. Both Beatrice and Lucy were terrified to think that a last and powerful orgasm just finished her, and then they looked at her opponent and saw the same thing. A mirrored look of dispair as they both came hardly.

Both collapsed on the bed, panting heavily. Then a brutal warcry sounded on the room, Beatrice got on up again and began to pound Lucy brutally. Beatrice found a strenght that she didn't knew she had, but she was using it to the limit.

-QUIT BITCH! HE'S MINE! YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!-She cried.

Lucy opened her eyes in fear looking the wild attack of her foe, she was unable to got up and grabbed her enemy's arms in an attemp of stop her pace, but it was useless.

-OH MY GODDDDDDD, YOU WHORE!-She cried to her face. Soon, she exploded in a brutal orgasm, she thought she got nothing left, but that orgasm was a fluid one. Both girls looked at each other, Lucy tried to counterattack, thrusting up with her hips, but Beatrice leaped and smacked heavily her crotch, putting down her enemy again.

-YOU STAY DOWN-. She said. And she began to pound again, moving her hair like a lioness. She grabbed her enemy leg and put it on her shoulder to reach a better leverage. And redouble her attack until Lucy came again. This time, she had nothing left and the orgasm was a painful dry one.

-OH GOSH, MY PUSSY-. She cried to the sky.
    -IT'S MINE TO DO WHATEVER I WANT TO IT-. Beatrice responded. She looked down at Lucy, she was trembling, she was scared. She was her bitch. Beatrice felt a rush of sheer power through her body as she stared at her foe, completely tamed under her.
    Lucy panicked, that last orgasm just took whatever she got left, she was empty, she looked at her foe's eyes and she only saw confidence, power. It couldn't be, she won't allow Beatrice to win. She tried again with all her strenght, but her hips just weren't enough to push Beatrice's.

-WERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?-. Beatrice was a absolute beast in that moment, the light in her eyes was of a predator, and she began to pound savagely at Lucy's defeated pussy until a new orgasm.
    -NO!!! I WILL NEVER QUIT, HE'S MINE AND YOU WILL NOT TAKE HIM FROM ME-. Lucy tried to convince herself as another devastating orgasm destroyed her body, she was at the edge of fainting, and then she felt how Beatrice began a new overpowered attack, she was crazy, she really wanted to destroy her enemy pussy, and she was doing it.

The last orgasm was different, Lucy felt as something inside her broke, it was her pride, it was her self confidence, she saw the woman above her, leaping over her pussy, bending her clit, and she saw a goddess, she saw someone against she got nothing to do, and a tear flow from her right eye, she turned her head to Bjorn, who was stroking his cock to the pace of her enemy's hips. Her eyes were dizzy, she was looking double, but she realised that that was the last time that Bjorn would see her naked. She had lost, her friend just took her man from her.

And she came crying like a baby.

-PLEASE STOP I GIVE, BJORN IS YOURS-. Lucy couldn't believe she was saying so, but Beatrice just made her do it.
    -YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES-. Beatrice screamed in infinite joy, raising both her arms to the sky. She grabbed Lucy's chin and licked her lips in a last humiliation showcase. Beatrice looked at Bjorn:
    -DID YOU HAVE FUN BABY? I DESTROYED THIS WHORE FOR YOU-. And she looked again at Lucy.-TELL ME, WHO'S THE BETTER WOMAN?
    Lucy simply couldn't fight, she felt as her enemy was asking the answer to a 2 plus 2.-You are, Beatrice, you tame me. You just fucked me like a bitch. I don't deserve to be with Bjorn. You do.
    -THAT'S RIGHT. NOW SEE HOW A REAL WOMAN DO THINGS.- Beatrice got up, she walked to the blackboard and marked the last point. 5 to 4. She cleaned the side of the blackboard of Lucy and wrote a big "WINNER" beside her points. Then she grabbed Lucy by the hair and crumble her to the floor. She put her foot over her face like the previous night and kissed Bjorn, who was next to her. She was kissing her man, the man that she stole from her best friend, while she stomped her with her foot. She just felt the sexiest girl in the world in that very moment. She grabbed Bjorn cock, that was rock hard and push him onto the bed.

-LOOK AT THIS, LUCY-. Beatrice said with all the evil of the world. And she impaled herself with Bjorn rod. -YESSSS, IT WAS WORTHY EVERY SINGLE SECOND!-. She kissed him and began to ride his cock like a mad woman, she show her middle finger to a felled and beaten Lucy on the floor as she continued her victory fuck. Lucy couldn't put her eyes apart from the show her friend was giving, it was a splendorous fuck, she got to admit. She was better than her.

Finally, both came at the same time in a brutal way, with Beatrice finally falling over her man's chest. Lucy just thought that she never was able to make him cum that way. He always made her cum first and then he jizzed in her face. She acknowledged then Beatrice as the true worthy fucker of that god.

Then, Beatrice got up and approached Lucy. They both stared at each other, and then, incredibly, Beatrice extend her hand to Lucy. Lucy grabbed her hand and got up. They both hugged with strenght. They couldn't explain why, but that's just what they needed after all the hate, the anger, the fury, the bad words they exchanged. Beatrice whispered in Lucy's ear "You did very well". And then, Lucy broke the embrace and told her to talk tomorrow at home. Lucy left the apartment and picked a taxi. While Beatrice kept fucking Bjorn all night long.

---
    Epilogue:

The next day, both girls were talking several hours, and finally they fixed their souls. They will still friends. Lucy acknowledge her defeat the previous day and admit that Bjorn and Beatrice were the real match-up. Beatrice and Bjorn fucked all the week long until the day Beatrice left Norway. As the plane raises to the skies, Beatrice began to think "I came here like a beaten dog...and I leave like the alpha wolf".

-----

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: First Story - Sexcape Room

Fantastic To Read..

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Very sexy story, thanks for sharing
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Hi Bonclaysama,

very nice story. It is always great if someone takes the courage to post his first story.
    As a fellow non-native-speaker I can promise it will really help to improve your English.
    The story was very readable, some expressions and phrasings show that it is not your birth-language but that is really not a problem.

Some aspects of your story don't meet my personal fetish but I did enjoy it nonetheless. Keep writing what floats YOUR boat, only stories that are authentic to you can ever be good, don't let the opinions here sway you in that.

What I really, really enjoyed, was the fact that both girls had doubts and insecurities about themselves and their bodies but were very proud on other parts, it made them more real and gave them depth.

Best Regards

Spear