Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Sun, Sand and Surf: Part 7

Day four of the vacation was here and all four of the girls knew what was going to happen. They just didn’t know exactly when. The sexual tension in the air could be cut with a knife. Holly and Nicole were discussing it all day. Holly was rooting for Vanessa and Nicole was rooting for Jasmine. They were rather enthusiastic and somewhat heated in their discussion, as if they were two nerds talking about which comic book character would win in a fight. As for the two older women, Vanessa was still burying herself in police reports but her mind was so focused on Jasmine that she just skimmed through them. Armed robbery, bribed officials, prison riot just last night, etc. She decided that the charade had gone long enough and to set the time and place of the carnal showdown once and for all. She texted Jasmine.

Vanessa: In the gym at 8:00 PM tonight.

Jasmine: Why the gym?

Vanessa: I want plenty of room. We can clear out all the weights and the matts will be perfect for comfort.

Jasmine: You’re on.

And it was decided. Jasmine spent the rest of the day lounging in her and Nicole’s room planning out her strategy. She wondered if she could actually defeat Vanessa without using her secret weapon. Still, she was confident and the only one of the four girls to have never lost a sexfight. At least not technically. She then took a nap to make herself nice and ready for the confrontation. 8:00 PM had struck and she got up and went to the basement gym for the main event. She was equally nervous and excited as she walked down the stairs and as she entered the gym, she found not just Vanessa but also Holly and Nicole waiting for her.

“So, our clit queen arrives at last.” Vanessa joked.

“No offense but what are they doing here?” Jasmine asked.

“We wanted to watch you whip her pussy a second time!” Nicole announced.

“In your dreams, fire crotch!” Holly said. “We’re here to watch my partner avenge herself!”

“Whatever their reasoning is, their being here isn’t a problem, is it?” Vanessa asked. “They’re just spectators and promised not to interfere or get involved…At least not until a winner is declared, in which case they’ll “celebrate” with her.”

“Of course they’re not a problem.” Jasmine said with a pleasant smile. “And I’ll be more than happy to play with them after I leave you in a puddle of your own juices.”

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep, bitch.” Vanessa shot back.

“Just try not to roll around too close to us.” Nicole requested.

“Yeah.” Holly agreed. “We may not be able to resist copping a feel if you do.”

“Noted.” Jasmine said. “Now, are we gonna talk or are we gonna fuck?”

“Agreed.” Vanessa said. “Let’s educate these little girls about how real women fuck.”

“Well, don’t mind us if we get more comfortable.” Holly said as she began to remove her yellow bikini.

“Oh, it’s no trouble at all.” Jasmine said sweetly.

“It’s actually quite nice to see what I have to look forward to for my victory prize.” Vanessa bragged.

“Please, madam pig.” Nicole mocked. “You don’t stand a chance. Jasmine will finish you off within the hour and then claim our young cunts.”

“Yeah, right.” Holly argued. “Vanessa will get payback and then pleasure us both to no end.”

All four G-cupped beauties stripped down and eyed each other up. Holly and Nicole had cuddled up against the wall, caressing each other’s smooth, flawless skin as their two gorgeous partners stared each other down.

“You ready, bitch?” Jasmine asked.

“Born ready, slut.” Vanessa answered.

And nothing more needed to be said. It was on. The bikinis were off in seconds and tossed to the side before the two ravenous nymphos instantaneously slammed their hot bodies together in a euphoric collision of female flesh. They both winced their eyes and audibly grunted as their G cups mashed into each other. Their immediately hardened nipples jousted as their tits dueled. They would deliberately shimmy and slide their breasts against each other to increase their rival’s pleasure. Both were panting intensely as their womanly splendors battled. Holly and Nicole were already struggling to not start playing with each other, wanting to save their energy for the victor.

Vanessa and Jasmine slowed down their titfight, not wanting to waste all of their energy right away. Their slowness allowed them to feel the softness and warmth of each other’s breasts, their panting getting more gentle and sounding more like cooing. Vanessa decided to take this one step further. She wrapped her hand around the back of Jasmine’s head and pulled her into a heated, tongue-filled kiss, which Jasmine immediately reciprocated. They moaned and sighed with pleasure as they lustfully made out with each other. Jasmine in turn pulled Vanessa’s head deeper into the kiss herself. Their tongues slid and slashed before they were closed inside their mouths and wrestled gloriously. The sound of lips popping, slurping and battling filled the large room.

The raven and brunette then buried one hand in the other’s soft, thick locks while the other hand tightly palmed and squeezed their opponent’s meaty ass cheek. They pressed their thighs against their rival’s rapidly heating and moistening pussy, massing it as deep in there as they could. The younger girls were mesmerized by this sexual display and nearly drooling over it. Blown away by the hotness of their older partners. Jasmine turned her head in a clockwise motion to help her tongue dominate Vanessa’s and Vanessa turned her head counterclockwise in response. Their drool began to fall down towards each other’s joined cleavages. Vanessa then pushed against Jasmine until they both fell into the mat and they quickly began rolling around the room. Not quite in a catball but still passionate and intense. As Jasmine got on top, she broke the kiss and looked down at her opponent.

“Your kissing hasn’t improved much.” Jasmine mocked.

“Well, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” Vanessa shot back.

“It was broken enough to lose to me before.”

“Only because you caught me by surprise by raging out!” Vanessa countered.

Vanessa then pounced on Jasmine and they began rolling around again, this time in a full-fledged catball. Their mouths joined again in an even more heated kiss as their nipples fiercely stabbed into each other’s areolas and their lower lips kissed. Their hair flew around all over the place as they rolled just outside an arm’s reach of Holly and Nicole, this time with Vanessa on top.

“Thanks for giving us a better view.” Holly joked.

“Come on, Jazz! Get up and fuck her down!” Nicole encouraged.

“She has bigger things to worry about, red.” Vanessa teased.

“Do your worst, flatfoot.” Jasmine said defiantly.

“As you wish, criminal.” Vanessa shot back.

The brunette then lowered her head to Jasmine’s sharpened left nipple and suckled at it slowly and sensually. Loudly slurping and sighing as she licked lustfully.

“Ah!” Jasmine grunted.

Vanessa reached towards the raven’s right nipple and tweaked and pinched it, squeezing it between her thumb and index finger. Jasmine winced and gritted her teeth at the sensations she was experiencing, making Vanessa grin as she continued servicing her opponent. Jasmine pulled at her hair to control her but it did next to nothing. Vanessa then reached down and began massaging Jasmine’s pleasure center.

“Ugh!” Jasmine moaned. “You pussy-grabbing slut!”

Vanessa giggled against the nipple as she rubbed Jasmine’s pussy slowly and seductively before increasing her speed and rapidly pulling fingers in and out. Index, then middle, then ring, then pinkie and even thumb. She repeated that pattern over and over.

“Ahhh!!” Jasmine shrieked.

Vanessa could feel Nicole’s wetness as she then joined four fingers together and knifed her hand in and out of her rival’s horny cunt. She then quickly switched back and forth between licking one of Jasmine’s nipples and playing with the other. Jasmine’s face had turned red as she moaned and groaned at the attention before Vanessa let her tits go and focused all of her attention on the fingering. She rubbed the palm of her hand up and down Jasmine’s hot, juicy cunt, feeling its warm fleshiness as she continued her massage.

“You love it, you hot whore.” Vanessa mocked. “And that’s good because you’re gonna be taking a lot more of it!”

“Ohhhhh!!!!” Jasmine screamed as her orgasm began to approach.

Vanessa could tell and increased her speed as she sat on Jasmine’s gut to keep her grounded. She rubbed up and down with her hand, occasionally flexing her fingers to break up the monotony and then Jasmine audibly gasped as she burst her fluids all over Vanessa’s hand and a little into the matted floor. As Jasmine laid there, panting, Vanessa brought her hand up and jammed her fingers one by one into the raven’s mouth.

“That’s right.” Vanessa teased. “Lick me clean like the cumslut you are!”

After Jasmine finished, Vanessa dove her mouth down onto Jasmine’s and passionately kissed her to share the taste. Vanessa’s tongue utterly dominated hers as she recovered from her post-orgasmic winding.

“Damn, that was hot!” Holly cheered. “Fuck her some more!”

“Come on, babe! Get up and get some payback!” Nicole ordered.

“Why don’t you just give up, Jazz?” Vanessa taunted. “Then I can use all three of you lucky cunts for my pleasure.”

“In your dreams…” Jasmine said weakly.

The raven then suddenly got up, grabbed Vanessa by her legs and literally swept her off her feet, letting her head hit the ground as Jasmine wrapped her arms around Vanessa’s pelvis to hold her pussy right to her face. Vanessa tried to use her arms to crawl away but it was no use. She was trapped.

“You make me cum once and you think that’s all she wrote?” Jasmine mocked. “Did you learn nothing from the hotel?”

Jasmine then began fiercely lapping at Vanessa’s pussy in front of her face.

“Ugh! You cunt-licking skank!” Vanessa cursed.

Jasmine smiled at the rather accurate insult as she feasted like a lion on a wildebeest. She stuck her tongue out as far as it could go so that the brunette had the rare luxury of seeing her rival eat her twat. Her tongue explored all over Vanessa’s outer labia. Jasmine stood up more so that only Vanessa’s head and upper back were on the ground, making it impossible for her to get away.

“Uhhh!!” Vanessa moaned.

“Now that’s an interesting position.” Nicole joked.

“Come on!” Holly complained. “Turn around and lick her pussy too!”

Vanessa tried but Jasmine held her tightly. She was at the raven’s non-existent mercy. Jasmine had enough of teasing the sexy cop, so she drove her tongue straight inside the brunette’s delicious pussy.

“Ahhhh!!” Vanessa screamed as her inner walls tightened around her opponent’s skilled tongue.

Jasmine pulled her tongue in and out of Vanessa, fucking her like a dick as the tangy flavor blanketed her taste buds. She then dove her tongue in again and dragged it all the way up to Vanessa’s clit from underneath. She then let it rest on the top of her tongue, flexing it upwards to poke and prod at the pink, pleasure bud.

‘How do you like that, bitch!’ Jasmine thought to herself.

“Ohhhh!!!! Gooodd!!!” Vanessa yelped as Jasmine dominated her cunt.

“That’s it Jazz, give it to her!” Nicole cheered. Holly was silent.

Jasmine continued to tongue the underside of Vanessa’s clit lustfully, leaving the brunette panting at the domination. Vanessa was on the brink and both nymphos knew that it was only a matter of time.

“Ah! Ah! AHHHHHHH!!!!!” Vanessa screeched as her climax flowed through her and out her cunt, straight into Jasmine’s still feasting mouth.

The raven swallowed as much of it as she could, letting the rest cover her face and seep down her thick, black hair. A nympho’s badge of pride. She finally released Vanessa, letting her fall to the mat, hyperventilating.

“I guess you’re right, bitch. I am a cumslut.” Jasmine joked as she licked her lips. “And you taste as amazing as always.”

Vanessa was totally winded and her hair a sweaty, disheveled mess as it fanned out on the floor. Jasmine, however, wasn’t done yet.

She crawled over to her exhausted opponent, grabbed her left leg, rested it against her shoulder and used it as leverage to align their pussies.

“Wouldn’t be a true sexfight without some cunt-to-cunt action, would it?” Jasmine mocked.

“You insatiable bitch.” Vanessa cursed through her heavy breathing.

“I’m insatiable for your twat, slut.” Jasmine shot back as she pulled her pelvis back and humped straight into her.

“Agh!” Vanessa grunted as Jasmine cooed with satisfaction.

“That’s it, babe! Fuck her into submission!” Nicole cheered.

“Take a good look, princess.” Jasmine said, looking at the dejected looking Holly. “You’ll be next very soon!”

She quickly and intensely tribbed the brunette with all of her gusto. The sounds of moaning and grunting from both hot bitches echoed throughout the room. Their hair and G cups bounced with each hump.

“Take it like the horny little tramp that you are!” Jasmine mocked.

“Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!” Vanessa grunted with each hump.

Jasmine slid and ground her pussy against her rival’s, letting their inner labias explore each other. It felt so smooth, velvety and of course, nice and wet.

“Your pussy feels so soft and juicy.” Jasmine teased.

Having just recovered from an orgasm, Vanessa knew she wouldn’t last very long until another one would be on the way. She decided it was best to just let the cocky raven have her way for now and plan her counterattack later. Jasmine massaged their cunts together as Vanessa’s climax approached her.

“Ah! Ah! AHHHHH!!!!!” Vanessa yelled as she came for the second time in only ten minutes.

“That’s it, baby!” Jasmine teased. “Let your juices flow into my superior cunt!”

She let Vanessa go again but then sank on top of her as her cum was still leaking and then tried to bring their mouths together again but Vanessa kept turning her head to avoid her, making the raven mad.

“Kiss me, bitch!” Jasmine ordered before she used her hands to hold the brunette cop’s face still and kissed her lustfully.

She shared Vanessa’s own tangy flavor with her as she rubbed their bodies together, smiling arrogantly. Jasmine then got up, amateurishly assuming that it was all over when that was far from the case.

“Now, who wants to go first?” Jasmine asked the two younger girls.

“I wouldn’t be so sure yet.” Holly said, speaking for the first time since Jasmine’s comeback had begun.

Before Jasmine could respond, Vanessa had snuck up behind her, wrapped her arms around the raven and pulled her back down into the floor. Vanessa then used legs to hold down Jasmine’s legs, keeping her rival from escaping.

“Never celebrate too early, you cocky bitch.” Vanessa lectured.

“Ugh, you sneaky cunt!” Jasmine cursed.

Vanessa then turned Jasmine’s head to make out with her as she reached down to massage Jasmine’s pussy once again, both girls moaning into each other’s mouths.

“Yes! What a comeback!” Holly cheered.

“Jazz will turn this around again, just you wait!” Nicole declared.

Vanessa swept her hand all around Jasmine’s twat as she used her other hand to molest her G cups, kneading and squeezing as she pressed her own G cups against the raven’s back, letting the black hair tickle her nipples as Jasmine tried in vain to hump her ass into Vanessa’s pussy. It was pleasurable for Vanessa but not enough to get the raven out of this predicament. Vanessa broke the kiss.

“Uhhh!” Jasmine moaned as Vanessa serviced her.

“Not so high and mighty now, are you?” Vanessa mocked.

“You fucking cunt!” Ugh!” Jasmine cursed.

“I’m fucking your cunt right now!” Vanessa teased.

“Yeah! Make her spew all over!” Holly cheered. This time, Nicole was silent.

Jasmine moaned and groaned as she still tried to rub her ass against her dominator’s twat but she was still at the brunette’s mercy. Vanessa knifed various combinations of two fingers into her rival’s ripe pussy as she used her other hand to hold Vanessa’s hair tightly.

“Agh! Ugh! Fuck!” Jasmine grunted.

Vanessa then took it to the extreme by jamming four fingers inside of her opponent and then using her thumb to knead and press against the raven’s pulsating clit.

“Ahhhhh!!!”

“That’s right, you hot piece of twat! Scream for me!” Vanessa mocked.

After tribbing Vanessa so powerfully, Jasmine was ready to burst and Vanessa took full advantage of this. She finger fucked Jasmine at full speed, working her erupting pussy like a sculptor with clay.

“Fucking bitch! OHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Jasmine shrieked as her cunt splattered all over. Vanessa had made her spray like a dolphin.

The raven bent forward, hyperventilating as her hair fell in front of her. Vanessa took her hand full of Jasmine’s womanly mess and shampooed it into her rival’s hair.

“Since you loved getting my cum into your hair, let’s see how you like your own, slut!” Vanessa mocked as she ran her fingers through the black locks.

Jasmine was too blown out to respond as she was on her hands and knees. Vanessa then grabbed her hair, pulled it hard to yank her face and up and started fucking the raven doggy style.

“Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!” Jasmine grunted as she was fucked.

“Your pussy feels so nice from the back, babe.” Vanessa teased. “I can’t wait to make it blow all out all over me!”

Vanessa reached in front of Jasmine to grope her tits as she humped her relentlessly.

“Yeah! Fuck her into a coma!” Holly cheered.

“Come on, Jasmine! I know you can turn this around!” Nicole pleaded.

Jasmine’s face was contorted with pleasure as Vanessa slammed into her cunt over and over and over again with all of her power. Having just recovered from one climax, it did not take very long until she felt another one coming on.

“Agh! Agh! SHIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!” Jasmine yelped as her climax consumed her and her orgasmic fluids spilled out all over. Vanessa finally let her go, leaving Jasmine panting on the mat.

“Now it’s my turn to taste you!” Vanessa announced as she immediately crawled over to Jasmine exhausted cunt and began feasting on the raven as she had done to her earlier.

“Ohhh…” Jasmine moaned as Vanessa ate her out.

“Your tang isn’t half bad either, bitch.” Vanessa mocked before continuing her meal.

“Yeah, suck her dry!” Holly cheered as Nicole watched in concern.

Vanessa lovingly kissed the ripe, red lower lips, enjoying the tangy, sweet flavor of it as Jasmine was helpless to stop her. She dipped her tongue in and out slowly but devastatingly as Jasmine’s exhaustion and pleasure kept her grounded. Jasmine’s tired and worn out cunt was struggling to squeeze out another orgasm but it pushed through.

“Ahhh…” Jasmine moaned as she came yet again. This time however, was different.

Since the orgasm was weaker, it sent hormones that replenished Jasmine’s energy without overwhelming her with pleasure. However, the cunning raven decided to still put on the exhausted act for now.

“I think this is as good as over.” Vanessa announced. “Now, come here and lick me, fire crotch!”

Suddenly, Jasmine pounced on Vanessa and hugged them together side by side as she dipped her own fingers into Vanessa’s pussy.

“What the fuck?!” Vanessa yelled.

“You’re not done yet, skank!” Jasmine insulted.

“That’s my girl!” Nicole cheered.

“Oh, come the Hell on!” Holly complained.

“Now who’s the pussy grabber?!” Vanessa complained. “Alright, bitch. Two can play at that game!”

Vanessa retaliated by launching her own fingering onslaught against Jasmine. It was on now. The two were tired and worn out but that wasn’t going to stop them. They were both determined to win. Jasmine’s left G cup pressed into Vanessa’s right G cup as their hands went to town on each other’s red pussies. They both loudly grunted and sighed as they continued their contest of stimulation. The younger girls watched with wide eyes and inflamed cunts as the two older women kissed. Unlike their previous kisses which were heated and passionate battles of oral domination, this one was slow, gentle and rather loving with their eyes half closed and their tongues barely moving. They had orgasms but it was difficult to even tell. They had fucked each other so thoroughly that their climaxes were weaker and less noticable.

After only a few minutes, they separated to give themselves a rest. Lying a few feet away from each other on the floor, taking deep breaths. Holly and Nicole were confused and realized that this could end in a tie. Neither of them wanted that, so they crawled up towards the exhausted older women. Nicole bent down in between Jasmine’s legs and Holly bent down in between Vanessa’s legs. The two sluts turned their heads to look at each other, smiled pervertedly and then turned their heads back to go down on their respective horses in the race to give them a nice boost. The redhead and blonde were slow and deliberate in their cunnilingus, knowing that multiple strong orgasms in rapid succession can be exhausting but one good orgasm can pick a girl right back up if done correctly.

Nicole held onto the sides of Jasmine’s sweet ass to use as leverage for her licking. She would lick across Jasmine’s tasty labia in strange patterns before the raven realized that Nicole was licking in the shape of letters. I L-O-V-E Y-O-U, she licked. Jasmine caught onto this and smiled as she ran her hand through Nicole’s thick, crimson red locks. Holly wasn’t quite as kinky in her eating out of Vanessa. She dragged her tongue across the brunette’s ripe pudends until she reached the clit and gave it loving, romantic kisses. She reached up to tweak her superior officer’s nipples as she continued her meal.

Soon, the two older women felt their energy return to them as the younger girls feasted on them in exactly the way they needed. Their relieving orgasms came and went, sending shockwaves throughout their bodies and lightly coating their lickers in their fluids. They both got up, feeling back in the fight.

“Thanks for that, Red.” Jasmine said.

“For what? I just wanted to eat your pussy.” Nicole joked.

“Well, you’ll get another chance very soon.” Jasmine said as Nicole went back to her seat.

“I guess you are good for something, princess.” Vanessa teased.

“Just whip her cunt already and give us that threesome, thunder thighs.” Holly said.

“Oh, I intend to.” Vanessa replied as Holly went back and joined Nicole back at the wall.

“Well, that was a nice little diversion/pick me up.” Jasmine said as she got back up.

“It certainly was.” Vanessa agreed. “You ready for the next round?”

“Hell yes.” Jasmine answered. “Let’s fuck each other down, girlfriend.”

They then came together in a collision of G cups and kissed again, deciding to give their pussies a bit of a break for now. Their nipples jousted along with their tongues as Holly and Nicole also kissed each other, lustfully swapping the juices of the older women. Jasmine and Vanessa each buried both of their hands in their rival’s respective ass cheeks, letting the meatiness absorb their fingers. It did not take long for their once beaten down pussies to rise up back to full strength. Just some kissing and ass-grabbing was enough to get them back up to speed.

Vanessa then broke their kiss and pushed Jasmine back onto the matted floor. She lied down across from here and the raven instantly knew what she wanted them to do next. They brought their refreshed pussies together in a hot, wet, scissoring kiss.

“Ah!” Jasmine moaned.

“Oh!” Vanessa moaned.

They used their pelvises to rub their lower lips into each other, their juices audibly sloshing and mixing together. As they fucked each other, their massive tits and long, thick, flowing hair bounced and jiggled with each subtle movement. They huffed and puffed as the younger girls watched them intently. It was still any bitch’s game at this point and the raven and brunette felt as if they had truly discovered their soul rival with this. While they both obviously loved dominating Holly and Nicole, respectively, they truly felt alive when competing with each other. Each and every touch of their labia, clits, tits, nipples and tongues was out of this world for both of them. They could not see themselves ever getting tired of this, no matter how many times either of them won or lost.

They had to keep fucking each other and they would not stop until one or both of their bodies absolutely crashed. Then, they would do it again and again and again and again. They were addicted to each other and loved every moment of it. As they scissored, they brought each other to orgasm multiple times, to the point where both of their respective legs and crotches were coated with their rival’s gorgeous secretions. They didn’t bother keeping track of the number of climaxes of the night but they knew it had to be in the 10s. Their scissoring, while enjoyable, wasn’t doing much to bring this to an end, so they decided to try out another form of equal give and take. 69ing.

Jasmine and Vanessa laid side by side to make sure the contest was 100% even. They then dove their tongues deep inside their rival’s horny pussies, exploring every possible inch and tasting every possible flavor. The loud sounds of slurping and swallowing echoed throughout the room as the two ravenous nymphomaniacs ferociously feasted on each other. Their tongues enveloped by their rival’s juices as they left absolutely no reachable part of the other girl’s slutty pussy unlicked. It was heavenly. Beautiful. Otherworldly. Beyond the mere realms of basic human carnal pleasure.

Climax after climax swept over both of them, soaking each other in girl mess as they locked down onto each other’s clits. They licked. They kissed. They poked. They prodded. They nibbled. They spat on. They took the pleasure buds as deep into their hot, slutty mouths as humanly possible. They swallowed orgasm after orgasm from the other girl until they pulled apart to rest. Since the night began, they were now both positive that they had extracted a total of no less than 25-30 orgasms out of each other. Good but not enough. Not nearly enough.

Vanessa got up and then grabbed both of Jasmine’s legs, resting them on her shoulders as she began to trib into Jasmine. The two weakly grunted as their fatigue began to return. This time, if Holly and Nicole wanted to give them another boost, they would decline. This had to end at some point and there just had to be a winner and a loser. Vanessa humped into Jasmine long and hard, making them both moan and pant. Eventually, Vanessa threw her all into the tribbing and roughly slid and slipped her cunt all over and all around her greatest rival’s.

“Ugh! Fuck!” Jasmine grunted.

“Give in, bitch! Give in!” Vanessa demanded as she kept fucking the raven.

“Go to Hell!” Jasmine shot back and then spit on Vanessa’s flopping G cups.

“Fine then! No mercy!” Vanessa declared as she fucked her fastly and with more intensity.

Jasmine soon came right into Vanessa’s dominant cunt.

“Agh! You fucking whore!” Jasmine cursed as she climaxed.

“What was that?” Vanessa mocked. “I can’t hear you over the sounds of your juices flowing inside of me!”

“Ohhhh!!!” Jasmine screamed as her orgasm subsided. It was then that Vanessa decided to put her plan into action.

“Maybe once I’m done playing with Holly and Nicole, I’ll go back to your house and fuck Ben!” Vanessa said. Jasmine’s wincing eyes then opened widely and she stopped her moving from Vanessa’s domination.

“Oh, shit!” Holly whispered.

“I thought she was bluffing but she really did it!” Nicole whispered back.

“What did you just say?” Jasmine asked with a bone chilling monotone.

“You heard me, slut!” Vanessa said arrogantly. “I think that handsome stud of yours has suffered enough. It’s time his dick feel what it’s like to be squeezed by a real woman’s pussy!”

Holly and Nicole’s jaws dropped. They knew this was coming as it was part of Vanessa’s plan that she had told them both but they were still utterly speechless.

“Maybe if you little girls please me tonight, I’ll share him with both of you.” Vanessa told them.

“Hey, don’t drag us into this!” Holly said, almost begging in her tone.

“Yeah.” Nicole agreed. “Just because you wanna drop off a cliff, doesn’t mean we want to!”

“Oh, please!” Vanessa said. “What’re you so scared of?”

Jasmine’s face…If looks could kill. She shot Vanessa the mother of all death glares.

“What’s that look for? It’s so not fuckable.” Vanessa teased.

The awkward, terrifying silence filled the air, each girl’s heart pounding like a drum.

“Well, if you’re not gonna continue, I’ll just keep fu…Wha?!” Vanessa said before Jasmine grabbed her neck and slammed her down onto the matted floor.

Jasmine then knifed her hand inside of Vanessa’s cunt in and out at what looked like inhuman speed. Her hand was like a jackhammer viciously pounding into Vanessa’s twat like asphalt.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!” Vanessa screamed bloody murder.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Nicole joked. Holly just sighed. She hoped Vanessa had decided against doing that at the last second but nope. She just bitched herself out of the victory.

In a matter of seconds, Vanessa’s pussy was gushing like a sprinkler as she shrieked like she was being murdered. It was probably the most powerful and overwhelming climax in her entire life, even more so than back at the hotel where she first became victim to Jasmine’s rage.

“Oh, God!” Vanessa cried.

“You want a battle, bitch?” Jasmine asked rhetorically. “I’ll give you a war! No. Better than that. What you just felt was Hiroshima.”

The fury-possessed raven then grabbed Vanessa and put her in a doggy style position like the brunette had done to her before.

“And what you’re about to feel will be Nagasaki!” Jasmine declared before slamming her pussy into Vanessa’s like a wrecking ball.

“Ohhhhhh!!!!” Vanessa cried. It was like an anti-material sniper rifle of pleasure just went off in her twat at point-blank range. The pleasure spread a shockwave that almost made her collapse.

“Take it like the thirsty, pussy-hungry cunt you are, homewrecker!” Jasmine yelled.

Holly and Nicole had chills. They almost felt bad for Vanessa but they both knew that she brought this on herself. Jasmine continued to smash into her helpless opponent, each hump making her squirm and jerk around in Jasmine’s iron grip, making her hair G cups bounce. Within minutes another climax hit Vanessa and then another and then another. The brunette felt as if she was on fire. Her juices flowed out of her, spilling down her legs and onto the floor. Jasmine then released her, letting her fall as she exhaled loudly and panted as if she had just given birth.

“Don’t think I’m done with you yet!” Jasmine said.

The raven then got on top of Vanessa and dominated her some more. She brought their mouths, lips, tongues, tits, nipples and once again their pussies together in her merciless fucking of her seemingly suicidal rival.

“Mmmmm!!!!” Vanessa shrieked inside her dominator’s mouth as she was fucked within an inch of her life, it felt like.

Orgasm after orgasm consumed her and shot up into Jasmine’s pussy as she was helpless to escape. Each one felt more and more tiring and overwhelming. She could not take this anymore. She wanted to break the kiss and beg for mercy but Jasmine would not let her. The raven was going to fuck her into a coma, as Holly suggested that Vanessa do to Jasmine earlier. More climaxes came and went and Jasmine could tell that Vanessa’s consciousness was hanging on by a thread. She fucked into her even harder and then, with one final orgasm, Vanessa had passed out and Jasmine released her at last. It was over and the group’s resident clit queen kept her crown.

“Fucking bitch.” Jasmine said through heavy breathing before calming down.

She then looked at Nicole and Holly, who looked as if they just witnessed a murder. They were pale as ghosts and their eyes were full of fear. Jasmine regained her usual pleasant smile.

“What’re those looks for? Let’s celebrate!” Jasmine requested.

Holly and Nicole shook it off and giggled nervously before getting up and walking towards Jasmine. She pulled them in close for a passionate threeway kiss. They had many questions going through their minds. Was Vanessa okay? Was Jasmine okay? Were they brave enough to tell Jasmine that they knew Vanessa would pull that trick? However, they brushed it off. A hot girl was having a threesome with them and that was all that mattered for now. They kissed and licked at each other’s tongues as they went to the floor and fucked for the rest of the night. They ended their celebration with a triangle of cunnilingus before falling asleep in between each other’s legs. The match had lasted a full four hours. From 8:00 PM to midnight. And for the girls, it was worth the wait. The girls woke up, not knowing what time it was. Jasmine rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and looked around to see the other three waiting for her to wake up.

“Morning, sleepyhead.” Vanessa said.

Jasmine felt awkward after last night. She wasn’t sure what to say after all that.

“Hey, no hard feelings. I wanted you to go ballistic.” Vanessa explained.

“Huh?” Jasmine asked, confused.

“I wanted to beat you at your best. I obviously failed miserably. However, I also wanted to experience you at your best because honestly…It’s pretty hot when you get mad.”

“Thank…you?” Jasmine said, still kind of lost.

“Yep. That was my plan right from the beginning. Just ask our audience over there.” Vanessa said.

Nicole and Holly snapped their heads in Vanessa’s direction with a terrified look in their faces.

“We’re so sorry, Jazz! We didn’t mean not to tell you!” Nicole pleaded.

“Yes! We thought she was bluffing, anyway! Please don’t be mad!” Holly begged.

“It’s okay! It’s okay!” Jasmine said, giggling. “Besides, it made the match way more interesting. If you told me, that would’ve ruined it.”

Nicole and Holly sighed with relief. Jasmine had three personalities. Her usual sweet and happy self, her arrogant, alpha bitch self when sexfighting normally and her rage mode when Ben was threatened. The latter of which was something that no sane person wanted to be on the receiving end of.

“But there was one more thing I wanted to ask you…I have an offer for all of us.” Vanessa explained.

“What’s that?” Jasmine asked curiously.

“I want you and Nicole on the force.” Vanessa answered.

“What?” Jasmine asked, surprised.

“Yeah, I already said yes, Jazz.” Nicole explained. “It sounds really exciting but I’m only in if you’re in. I go where you go.” Jasmine smiled at her friend’s loyalty.

“Whaddya say?” Holly asked.

“I’m not sure…” Jasmine pondered. “It can be very dangerous. The pay’s shit and the hours could be long.”

“Yeah but think of how much Ben will be all over you in that uniform.” Vanessa said.

“Okay, I’m in!” Jasmine said without any hesitation.

The naked girls all cheered and hugged each other. Before Vanessa continued explaining.

“I’ve already filed a request to make the four of us a special task force and it was approved.” Vanessa said. “From now on, we are all Task Force 732!”

“Why 732?” Jasmine asked.

“732.” Vanessa explained. “G is the seventh letter of the alphabet. C is the third letter and B is the second. So, it’s GCB, which stands for G-Cup Brigade!”

“That’s so cool!” Nicole said.

“And fitting for all of us. I like it.” Holly agreed.

“You really planned it all out, huh, homewrecker?” Jasmine teased. “But I can dig it. 732 it is.”

“Now and forever.” Vanessa agreed. “Just don’t let anyone else on the force know the story behind those numbers.”

The girls cleaned up the gym, went back upstairs, took long, cleansing showers and put their bikinis back on. They spent the next few days resting and relaxing, enjoying the beach house and resting their hard-worked pussies. Eventually, the final day came and the girls all said goodbye to each other, looking forward to when Task Force 732 would be called into action for the first mission. Well, first official mission, anyway. G-Cup Brigade. A name that equal parts stupid and awesome. Jasmine texted Ben, telling him that she has a surprise for him when she gets home. As she arrived home after the drive, she noticed that he wasn’t responding. Maybe he forgot to charge his phone again. Jasmine unlocked the door and stepped inside.

“I’m home, baby! I can’t wait to tell you everything!” Jasmine yelled but there was no answer. Was he napping? No. He only naps after work and he’s off today. She didn’t hear the shower going either. She was confused and starting to get worried. She looked throughout the house, calling his name but no answer, even though his car was in the driveway.

Suddenly, she got a text and felt relieved but her heart sank when she realized what Ben had texted her. It was a news article about a prison riot. The article read as follows:

“The local State Pen has been the site of a massive riot and breakout two days ago and now all of the missing inmates have been named. The most notable of which being disgraced socialite and convicted extortionist and human trafficked, Sabrina Phillips.”

Jasmine felt her entire world shrivel up and die as he read that. This wasn’t happening. Not after she had already been through so much. She texted back.

Jasmine: Come out of hiding already! This isn’t funny!

“Ben”: You know who this is, bitch. If you ever want to see your precious husband again, you’ll follow the directions I’m about to send you. We’ll settle this once and for all. And prison taught me a lot. You’re not the only one who can harness your rage for power anymore. Don’t think it’ll be like last time. I see more than one car approaching and I slit his throat! Come alone! Just you and me!

Jasmine covered her mouth in shock and her legs weakened, sending her kneeling on the floor, almost sobbing. Then, the shock and sadness wore off and her anger sank in. The look on her face during her match with Vanessa paled in comparison to the face of absolute, unbridled wrath she wore right now. She squeezed her phone so hard, she almost crushed it.

“You’re dead meat, bitch…” She said with barely contained fury.

Jasmine then got back in her car and followed the directions she was given.

Next time: Rage VS Rage

This series will now be officially called “The 732 Series.”

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: Sun, Sand and Surf: Part 7

Great chapter! Now I'm really, really looking forward to the next part! I really hope that Sabrina proves to be a match for Jasmine. To be a real threat, a villain has to have a chance at winning!

When do you think Pt 8 will be up?

JB
    Last edited by JB57; September 22nd, 2022 at 09:03 PM.
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Sun, Sand and Surf: Part 7

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Great chapter! Now I'm really, really looking forward to the next part! I really hope that Sabrina proves to be a match for Jasmine. To be a real threat, a villain has to have a chance at winning!

When do you think Pt 8 will be up?

JB
    Sometime next week at the earliest. It will also be quite long, so I can’t say for sure.