Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Back in the Game: Floor 7: The MILF

If there was one codename that was guaranteed to get my attention immediately, it was this one. I love older women. I mean, who doesn’t? They’re not only hot and seductive but also experienced and in the case of nymphos, often have seemingly endless carnal stories to tell. So, naturally, I was heavily anticipating this next floor. The elevator opened and this floor appeared to be a simplistic apartment. I saw a living room with a couch and TV, a small kitchen up against the wall, a table for eating and most notably, an area with a king-sized bed up against another wall. As I’ve come to expect, my soon-to-be opponent was nowhere to be found. That was, until she came out of another door, likely the bathroom.

She was…Incredible…Stunning…Beyond words but I’ll do my best. She was a tall redhead but unlike Rose, who had blood-red, crimson locks, this woman had bright, fiery orange hair which reached her seemingly voluptuous ass cheeks. She looked to be in her late 20s to early 30s. She wore a blouse with an apron in front of it, hiding her tits but I could still tell that they were quite big. She had beautiful, blue eyes and an endearing, motherly smile. She was just beyond alluring. I was at a loss for words. Then, she broke the sexually tense silence.

“Well, I guess I should introduce myself.” She said. “My name is Sally. I’m 40 years old, an H cup and I’ve been in the game for roughly 12 years now.”

I didn’t know what to say. 40 years old?! She could pass for my sister! And I knew she had a great, big rack under there. And 12 years…She’s been fuckfighting since I was 13…Damn. A true veteran. I was still silent at her mesmerizing beauty. What a fox.

“I…I…I…” I stammered.

“It’s okay. I’m used to having that effect on people.” Sally said with her sweet smile. She can even brag about her hotness and still seem angelic.

“I’m actually a happily married woman with twins, a boy and a girl, both just recently graduated from high school.” Sally explained. “However, none of them know about my secret passion.”

“You’ve been doing this for over a decade and neither of them know?” I asked, regaining my control.

“Well, what kids want to know about their mother’s sexual escapades?” Sally asked rhetorically.

“Well, if my Mom was as hot as you, I would.” I said, not sure if I was joking or not.

“Oh, you’re a kinky one. I like that.” She said, flirtatiously, almost making me melt.

“What about your husband?” I asked, desperate to change the subject before I got too hot and bothered. “I think he’d love to know about it.”

“Well, the way I see it, only one of two things would happen if I told him.” Sally began. “One: He’ll be furious, see it as cheating and either demand I stop or ask for a divorce right then and there. Or Two: The more likely scenario. He’ll be extremely turned on by it and beg to come along and watch my matches.”

“The second one doesn’t sound bad at all.” I said.

“Maybe but I see the game as my own thing.” Sally argued. “It’s where I can just be myself. I just have a feeling that he’ll want to take control, start setting up matches for me without my approval, decide the terms of the match himself or smother me with it. I like to play the game my own way.”

“I can understand that.” I said. “But don’t you ever feel guilty about hiding it from him or worry that he’ll discover it himself?”

“Yes and yes.” Sally answered. “He’s a wonderful man and has been the love of my life since college but I just think the risk is too great.”

“Again, I can understand that. No judgement here.” I said.

“Yes but enough family drama. We both know what we’re here for.” Sally said. “The Boss talked up a storm about you, Ashley. I hope she wasn’t exaggerating but she rarely does.”

“Everything you heard? 100% true.” I said confidently.

“I’m looking forward to it, honey.” Sally said. Her voice was so soft and beautiful.

And with that, we began to strip. I have to admit, even as experienced as I was, I was a bit nervous. 12 years…Damn. Sally was like an angel. A hot, big-titted, incredibly, irresistibly fuckable angel. However, I remained focused. I had a feeling that she was like Amy. Using her pleasantness and beauty to lure in her victims. I would not give in. As she removed her apron and blouse, I noticed that she was not wearing a bra and let her humongous H cups flow freely. She had by far the biggest rack of any girl I’ve faced in this gauntlet of female debauchery so far and I was loving it. As I got in the buff, I couldn’t help but notice that she was eyeing me up as well.

“Wow…” She said, obviously blown away by my pride and joy, as anyone who isn’t blinde would be.

“I’ve heard stories about your breasts but good Lord…” Sally said, bewildered. “I’ve only ever seen one other woman with breasts comparable to yours.”

We both knew exactly which woman she was talking about.

“Why, thank you.” I said sweetly. “Yours are very nice too. It’s like you never lost the baby weight.”

“They’re truly a gift from God.” Sally joked.

We then got in close and pressed our sexy bodies together. My K cups and her H cups intersected. Her tit flesh felt so good. So soft and squishy. We giggled as we massaged our tits into each other before I grabbed her face and gently pulled her into a passionate kiss. We moaned lovingly as our tongues wrapped into each other. Her kissing was beyond amazing. It was as if she knew exactly where to put her tongue that would result in the most pleasure for me. And here I thought I could read people. She pulled my face in as well to make the kissing as deep as possible. The sound of popping lips filled the room as we kept making out. I was already as wet as the ocean. We broke the kiss.

“You’re such a good kisser.” Sally complimented me.

“I’ve had a lot of practice.” I bragged. “It helps that girls are much better kissers than guys.”

“I could not agree more.” Sally said. “Shall we take this to the bed?”

“enchanté.” I replied.

We pulled apart and my slutty body immediately went into withdrawal. I wanted…No, needed more of her but I knew more was coming. My hormones were as active as an ant colony and I had to get them under control. I had a sexfight to win. We went to Sally’s bed and got under the nice, thick covers. Her pillows were large and comfortable. I felt like I was in a cocoon. She cuddled up next to me and the blanket made her already soft, supple skin even more welcoming and comfortable. We nuzzled each other, our thighs pressed against each other’s rapidly moustening pussies. God, this woman was out of this world. She kissed me again, even more passionately than the first time and buried her gentle hands in my thick, soft brunette hair. I reciprocated both moves. Her tongue was so warm and rubbery, her hair was so silky and smooth and I felt like I was melting beneath her.

No! I have to push on and win this. I increased the aggression of my kissing, wrapped my lips around her soft, succulent tongue and sucked on it ravenously, making her giggle. She then sucked on my tongue in return. My brown and her red nipples lightly jousted below the blanket as we made out. We broke the kiss again, leaving behind a trail of drool between our lips as we then rested our heads on each other’s shoulders. Her hair smelt so sweet and fruity. I had to ask her what shampoo she used after this was over but by God, I hoped it would never be over! She reached below me and started playing with my pussy from behind as she lightly lapped at my neck. I did the same to her. Her pussy was so warm, so juicy and slick.

“Uhh…” I gently moaned, making her giggle. I could tell that Sally was the kind of nympho that adored pleasuring her opponents and making them squeal for her, the sadistic, smoking hot cunt.

I decided to take this further by flipping myself on top of her, her head resting against the pillow as I looked down at her. She shot me that same gorgeous, heart-melting smile as I aligned our pussies and our lower lips began to kiss. We both closed our eyes and lightly cooed.

“Ohhh…” Sally groaned at my tribbing.

“You like that?” I asked rhetorically.

“I can already tell that you’re very skilled but it takes a lot to satisfy me, little girl.” Sally bragged.

“Well, old lady, let’s kick it up a notch!” I shot back.

I then bent my head down and sealed my lips to the elegant MILF’s nipples, making her wince again.

“Oh, that’s it sweetie, suckle me.” She said as she wrapped her hands in my hair.

I slurped and tongued at her milk bud lustfully. It tasted sweet and fleshy. I kneaded her left breast with my right arm, pinching and squeezing her nipple as I suckled her like a starving baby. No titties taste quite like MILF titties. She pulled my hair tighter, which usually meant that the pleasure was getting more intense.

“Oh, yes!” She moaned. I smiled, knowing that it was working.

I increased the speed and intensity of my sucking, popping the bud in between my lips like I was trying to give her a boob hickey. She sighed and grunted from my efforts as I kept it up and eventually, I struck gold. White gold that can only be mined from a true MILF. She began to lactate!

“Oh, my!” She said sweetly as she realized what was happening. “And here I thought only The Boss could do that to me!”

Me being able to do something that only The Boss could do was a massive boost to my ego. I slurped and swallowed all of it. Milk straight from the teat was very unique in taste. No wonder so many babies have a hard time quitting the stuff. I pulled out of her nipple as I licked my lips clean of her milk.

“That was tasty.” I said.

“It was enjoyable for me too.” Sally said.

“Now, where was I?” I asked jokingly. “Oh, yeah!”

I then pried her smooth legs open as I went back to tribbing her.

“Agh!” She shrieked as I humped into her. “Oh, God! Even your pussy kisses good!”

“As does your own.” I complimented her through my heavy breathing as I kept fucking her.

Our sloppy, velvety openings made out passionately as we tribbed. Our flowing hair and gigantic tatas bounced and flew all around with each movement. I kept slamming into her hard and fast like a gatling gun. Loud panting noises, both from her and myself, filled the room. Our joined labia caused our juices to spill into each other. I felt her warm fluids sink into my cunt beautifully. It was glorious.

“Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!” Sally grunted.

“Agh! Agh! Agh!” I grunted.

Our hair quickly became sweaty and matted down to our flawless skin. I wanted to bend down and see if I could milk her other nipple but I didn’t want to break up the good rhythm I had going on here. After a few minutes of hot, horny tribbing, I could tell from the louder and longer sounds of her moaning and panting that she was about to climax. I braced myself and slowed down my humping, so that I wouldn’t orgasm myself just yet. Had to conserve that energy for later.

“Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh, GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!” Sally screamed as she shot her climactic fluids right into my vaginal canal. I sighed at her hot blast of girl mess filling me up nice and good.

“Was that the greatest you’ve ever had or what?” I asked in an arrogant tone as I caught my breath.

“I’ve had better.” Sally answered bluntly.

“Huh?” I asked, both confused and offended.

Suddenly, the orange-haired bitch wrapped her legs around me and turned us both around. Now, I was the one on the bottom and she was on top. My crotch was just barely ascended and she was practically sitting on my cunt with her own. Sneaky old slut.

“You conniving whore!” I cursed.

“Always stay focused, sweetie.” Sally lectured. “That’s how the game separates the girls from the women. Now let me show you how tribbing is really done.”

She then pulled herself up just slightly and then fell down hard into me, pussy-to-pussy.

“Agh! Fuck!” I cursed. Damn, that was an effective move. I had to remember it.

“You like that?” She teased, repeating what I said earlier. And yes, I absolutely did like it.

I tried to wiggle my way out but those MILF legs of hers were something else. She had me trapped like a rat as her twat kept hammering mine with delicious slam after delicious slam. My clit just barely felt the brunt of her assault but it still sent shockwaves throughout my slutty body. Holy shit, did this feel good.

“Uhhhhh!!” I moaned.

I was helpless. I had underestimated my opponent and I knew it. She roped me in with her motherly allure and sweet, tender demeanor. I tried to stay focused but I was enjoying myself just way too much. From this awkward position, I couldn’t even trib her back. There was nothing I could do but lie down and take it…For now…

As she kept pounding me, I stood my ground and planned my counteroffensive. To finish me off, she changed the position just barely so that her clit would slam into my clit. It succeeded with flying colors. She came down and my clit felt the brunt of her tribbing in all its glory, to the point where that was all it took to drive my first orgasm of the night out of me.

“Ahhhhh!!!!!” I screamed as I came furiously up into her dominant pussy. She had the cockiest shit-eating grin on her face I’d seen in a long time.

“I hope you’ve learned a valuable lesson from that, little girl.” Sally lectured, arrogantly.

“I…Have…” I said through my heavy breathing. “Never assume victory too soon.”

I tried to pounce on her to get some payback but she was ready for me. Damn, she really was a vet but I guess you don’t play the game for 12 years without picking up on a thing or two. She bearhugged me as our pussies came together again. Our upper lips and lower lips got into another battle as we rolled around the bed in a gentle catball, being careful not to fall off. Our hair flew as our mouths, lips, tongues, tits, nipples, labias and clit all interjected with each other. We would switch between top and bottom constantly and whenever one of us was on top, we’d rub our cunts into our rival’s to dominate her.

This got exhausting rather quickly but we didn’t even slow down. We would also try to trib into each other while rolling, for all the good that did. Eventually, we realized that this was going nowhere and that we were tiring ourselves out with nothing to show for it. So, we changed things up. On top of her, I broke the kiss, once again leaving a trail of drool behind and I turned around to crawl towards her experienced pussy. Sally immediately caught onto this and began lapping at my hot, wet cunt as soon as it was in reach of her mouth. I did the same, diving my face into her veteran muff. My brown hair resting on her right shin as we ate each other ravenously and passionately.

Damn, was she good at licking twat. Like when kissing my mouth, she knew all the right places to put her tongue and the right tonguing technique for maximum pleasure. I can’t imagine what this goddess must have experienced in her long 12 years of playing the game whilst also managing a marriage and two children. Our tongues explored each other’s cunts long and thoroughly, loudly moaning, slurping and slobbering as saliva mixed with pussy juice. Damn, did she taste good. Just the thought of how many hot bitches that have ejaculated into this tasty, veteran orifice was making me giddy. I slid my tongue from top to bottom, poking at her clit as she did the same. Sally then sealed her lips into my pink pleasure bud and gave it a loving, hot, passionate kiss.

“Mmmm…” I moaned into her succulent, velvety smooth twat. Oh, this was just heaven on earth. No ifs, and or buts about it. Well, except the butts that we were currently holding onto for leverage. Bad joke, I know.

She removed her tongue and blew hot, soft breath into my pussy, sending shivers down my spine. I swear, this hottie could teach an entire college class on the complexities of female genitalia. What a woman. Our orgasms would come and go as time began to escape us. My face and hair were covered in her glorious secretions and mine on hers as we just kept eating and eating and eating for what felt like hours upon hours upon hours on end. I never got tired of it. I could feast on her all day and night. Maybe even longer. However, we both knew that this had to end sooner or later, as much as we were both having the time of our lives, which I knew she was as well. No one can eat a babe like me out and not love every moment of it.

We separated, our breathing heavy as our long, wet, disheveled and matted hair fanned out on the bed around us. We looked at each other and the look of tiredness on our smiling, slutty faces said it all. I looked at a clock on one of the walls in her little room and realized that we had been devouring each other for almost three hours. Holy fuck…And I still wanted more! However, we got back up into a sitting position and faced each other.

“I’ll admit, you can eat pussy like a champ.” I complimented her.

“I’ve had a lot of practice.” She bragged, once again echoing what I said earlier. “And you’re quite the muff diver yourself.”

“And like with kissing, girls are much better at licking cunt than guys. Agreed?” I asked.

“Oh, of course!” She said. “What do you expect when they’re far more familiar with the territory than any man could ever hope to be?”

“Well, shall we continue, madame?” I asked sarcastically.

“Nothing would make me happier.” Sally said.

We came back together, our tits once again intersecting as we kissed each other, sharing the other bitch’s flavor between our mouths. Our legs spread and our cunts would come together for yet another kiss. We just couldn’t get enough of tribbing each other. This time, we humped slowly and gently, letting our pussies feel out each other nicely. Sally was easily one of my favorite tribbing partners of all time. She just felt so amazing to fuck! We hugged each other, our hands feeling each other’s sweaty skin and damp, matted hair as our hands lowered and gripped each other’s asses nice and tight. The meat of our sexy butt cheeks quickly absorbed the other slut’s finger.

I then turned around as we went lower and I began to scissor her from behind. I dragged my sloppy cunt across hers from top to bottom as she tried to do the same to me. It was like the Spiderman kiss except with pussies and without the rain. Our clits were dragged across each other’s inner labia gloriously.

“Ahhh!!!” Sally moaned.

“Ohhh!!!” I moaned.

I could trib with this bitch forever. God, what a feeling unlike any other, locking clits with another nympho. My head dropped as my long, brunette hair curtained my perfect, sexy face and bounced with each hump. We soon could handle no more and orgasmed into each other yet again.

“Ahhh…” We both moaned.

Sally then got up behind me, grabbed my hair and used it as leverage to fuck me doggy style. So, she does have a rough side. Good to know. We grunted and groaned as she humped me. I could tell she enjoyed tribbing me as much as I enjoyed tribbing her. Once again, what woman wouldn’t? I am a perfect, flawless, fuckable beauty after all. I’d just like to say to all the men out there, I can’t help it if your girl goes lesbo just from the sight of me. I can’t control my hotness, so I’m just giving you a warning. I also can’t help it if I fuck her and make her permanently lesbo. If a lady wants to fuck, who am I to turn her down?

Sally lightly slammed into me from behind, rubbing her womanhood into mine lovingly with each hump. Once again, the sounds of panting, grunting, flesh colliding with flesh and girl juices sploshing together filled the room. The greatest sounds known to humanity…Well, besides my defeated opponent letting out an orgasmic wail of defeat but those other sounds were tied for a very close second.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” I moaned.

“Ah! Ah! Ah!” Sally moaned.

And then finally…Kaboom.

“Agghhh!!!” Sally shrieked.

“Fuuuuucckkkk!!!” I screamed.

We both came into each other’s cunts once again. Sally made sure to catch all of my secretions with her own pussy. I swear, we would be leaking the other’s fluids out of our cunts for weeks after this. Not complaining, mind you. I’m sure Shannon will love the taste. It seemed that we were unable to trib without both of us orgasming at the same time. A carnal war of attrition, it was then. As I relaxed in my post-nut clarity, I rested my face against the foot of the bed, letting my hair fall off the edge. Sally came up to me, moved the hair out of my face and gave me a kiss.

“Had enough yet, young blood?” She teased.

“Oh, you wish.” I shot back as I caught my breath.

“I actually don’t.” She corrected me. “I wish this could go on forever but alas, all good things must come to an end.”

“Wise words.” I agreed. “Now let’s finish this.”

We came together once again, kissing as we laid down on the bed, side by side, rubbing our rapidly tiring twats together again. It was just too great to resist. Our tongues wrestled, our nipples jousted, our disheveled hair curtained our faces and our clits dueled. This was truly where it’s at. The ultimate pleasure that any woman can experience. Like her, I wished it would never end. My love for the game was coming back in full force. I’m sure you’re still curious as to why I quit but you’ve been patient so far, perv. Just give it a few more floors. We drooled into each other’s cleavage, licked and sucked each other’s tongues, swallowed spit and the leftover pussy juice in each other’s mouths from our 69 session. I knew this couldn’t go on. Neither of us wanted this to end, so one of us had to just say fuck it and finish the other hot bitch off already so we could finally win.

And that hot bitch that would win was gonna be me. I rolled into her, leaving her against the pillows again, grabbed one of her legs and pressed it against my body as my K cups cradled her calf. I mashed my cunt into hers as we both moaned and screamed, our faces contorted as the pleasure completely and utterly overwhelmed us.

“Do your worst, little girl!” Sally dared.

“You asked for it, old lady!” I shot back.

I brought my pelvis back and then smacked my crotch into hers, filling both of our bodies with the numbing pleasure of sexual electricity. I did that again and again. She tried to reciprocate but from her position, she just couldn’t unleash the same power on me. She didn’t have the same room up against the bed like that, which would’ve allowed her to pull her pelvis back like I did and slam her cunt back into my cunt. She was all mine now. With each hump, I took extra time to rub and massage my pussy into hers with a loving passion.

“Ohhhh…” I moaned.

“Uhhhh…” Sally moaned.

Once again, we were bringing each other to constant orgasms. We had long lost count by this point. I was addicted to the feeling of her hot sex juices spewing inside of me and I’m sure she was just as addicted to getting stuffed by my own cream. We tribbed. We rubbed. We massaged. We humped. Our pussies kissed like two star crossed lovers after one of them just got out of jail early for good behavior. We were sweaty, tired and filthy with sweat and girl mess all over our bodies and seeping down our hair. We loved all of it. Soon though, one of us would begin to falter. One of us would give into our bodies rapidly increasing fatigue. One of us would give in to the other…And, as I’m sure you’ve already guessed, that one was Sally.

The redhead began to fuck me with less zeal and fierceness than before and I could feel it. I, on the other hand, was not slowing down even a little. Don’t get me wrong, my pussy was beat to Hell but my libido was still going strong. When you lust for your opponent greatly, one of two things will usually happen. Either your horniness for her will do you in and make it a cakewalk for your rival or it can motivate your libido to keep going further than the other bitch. It depends largely on how much your opponent lusts for you and/or how much stamina you both have. The latter of the two is quite rare but not unheard of. It took a true master of nymphomania to pull it off and this was one such case. Her moaning became weaker and her head began to bob as if she were struggling to stay in the game. This was my chance!

I reached down to knead her H cups as tight as I could for leverage as I kept fucking her. I just kept pulling back and slamming my twat into hers over and over and over and over again as she barely even fucked me back. I pinched both nipples between the index and middle fingers of my hands as my clit dominated her clit. I wiggled around, massaging her pussy with mine vigorously until she reached her one, final explosion.

“Ahhhhh!!!” She groaned as for the God knows how many times that night, she spewed her fluids up my cunt before she finally passed out.

I hyperventilated as I looked down at my unconscious opponent, taking pride in my victory. I pulled my pussy off of hers, which was a bit hard as they were sticking together from all the cum before I cuddled up to her. My opponent was defeated and my adrenaline and libido had passed, leaving nothing to distract me from my own exhaustion. As I fell asleep on top of her, I aligned out red, worn out pussies together one last time, so we would wake up with them attached. Every nympho’s favorite thing to wake up to, alongside your opponent giving you victory cunnilingus. Maybe next time.

I could tell that we both slept like rocks for hours as I woke up still attached to her at around the same time as her. We kissed as we tried to get up but we were still attached. I had actually forgotten that I did that. We giggled and gently pulled apart.

“Your pussy can’t get enough of mine, it seems, hun.” Sally teased.

“But yours got all it could handle last night.” I said. “And you know what that means!”

“Well, you earned it. My body is all yours.” Sally said.

We spent the rest of the night tribbing, 69ing, fingering and doing many other things to each other’s luscious cunts. Our twats were truly in love. After a good night’s rest, the next day we both showered and cuddled up naked again.

“So, what’s your story?” I asked. “I’m guessing that, like everyone else, the boss introduced you to the game?”

“Well, sort of.” Sally answered.

“Sort of?” I asked confusedly,

“It’s more accurate to say that we both introduced each other to the game.” Sally elaborated.

“What?! No way!” I said. Was I really talking to the nympho that made her a nympho? She never told me anything about this.

“Yes. One day, when the kids were just six, I was 28 and she was 18, I hired her as a babysitter.” Sally explained. “Best decision of my life. One day, we were short on cash, so I negotiated her price with her. However, we both felt something possess us and we lost our lesbian virginity to each other that night.”

“Holy shit…” I said. What a story,

“But that was just lesbian sex. It gets better.” Sally said. “One day, I was snooping through my hubby’s Internet porn history and found a bunch of sexfight videos and stories. Instead of being mad, I was turned on like crazy. I told The Boss all about it and by sheer coincidence, she had discovered porn like that herself and wanted to try it with me that night.”

“Damn, that’s hot.” I said.

“Being the younger of us, I taught her the ropes and we both fell in love. Eventually, however, she became a real animal and the student had surpassed the teacher by a longshot.”

“Oh.” I said. I was kinda disappointed to hear that I didn’t just outfuck someone who was better than The Boss but I should’ve seen that coming. She wanted herself for the grand finale after all.

“Wait…” I said. “You said you discovered it by looking at your husband’s porn?”

“Yes.” Sally answered.

“Well, you know he loves to watch it. Why hide it from him, then?” I asked.

“Don’t get me wrong.” Sally explained. “I love Steve. He’s just as hot today as he was in his 20s, is the best fuck of any man I’ve been with and treats me like a queen but…I just felt like this is my own thing…Or I used to feel that way.”

“So, you don’t like hiding it from him, do you?” I said, reading her like a book.

“No. I don’t.” Sally admitted with a sad face. “But…What if he’ll be mad that I hid it from him for so long?”

“You know him better than I do.” I pointed out. “Is he really the kind of guy who would do that?”

“No…No, he‘s not!” Sally said excitedly.

“Then it sounds like you know what you have to do.” I advised.

“Yes! I’ll tell him as soon as we’re done here! I want him to know that we share a passion!” Sally announced. “Oh, thank you so much! With the kids off at college, we can enjoy it all we want!”

“Oh, your daughter’s a college girl, huh?” I said flirtatiously.

“Don’t even think about it!” Sally snapped, uncharacteristically angry.

“Relax, relax.” I told the redhead.

“Still, thank you.” Sally said. “You may have changed my life! Oh, Steve! I have so much to tell you!”

“Well, let me know how it all works out.” I said. “Anyway, could you let me up to the next floor?”

“Of course!”

Sally scanned her eye into the elevator and we kissed goodbye before I went in. The last couple matches were great but also on the friendly side. Now, I was in the mood for a rough, aggressive match. Well, my wish was about to be granted, it seemed.

“Floor 8: The Cop.”

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 7: The MILF

OH ! what a chapter !
    A very well written chapter, with one of the better/hoter trib scenes I have recently read.
    This chapter had fantastic trib, it had a lot of trib AND...
    ... it had a fantastic milf (As I have said, milf are my top preference) .
    She was one of the best opponents Ashley had until now (notice : all were VERY hot, VERY good lovers)

It is pity that I also would like some rougher trib now, but after this full of hot trib chapter, I am pessimistic for ch. 8... (regarding a lot of trib)

Let's see... I wish I am wrong !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; September 24th, 2022 at 05:08 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 7: The MILF

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    OH ! what a chapter !
    A very well written chapter, with one of the better/hoter trib scenes I have recently read.
    This chapter had fantastic trib, it had a lot of trib AND...
    ... it had a fantastic milf (As I have said, milf are my top preference) .
    She was one of the best opponents Ashley had until now (notice : all were VERY hot, VERY good lovers)

It is pity that I also would like some rougher trib now, but after this full of hot trib chapter, I am pessimistic for ch. 8... (regarding a lot of trib)

Let's see... I wish I am wrong !
    I knew you’d like it. Let’s just say I wrote a lot of it with you in mind.