Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The Pascal Incident

Chapter I- Attack

Marie and Monique were the best friends in the world, they met at University and since day one they were inseparable. Monique was a thin girl, with brown long hair and an absolute angel's face. She got a fit body with strong long legs, she got small breast and rounded hips. Marie, on the other hand, was brunette, with short hair and piercing blue eyes, full lips and a incredible body, with a firm, round and hard ass and considerable tits with a measurement of 34DD.

Monique had a boyfriend, Pascal, a real stud, tall, almost 2 meters, long hair, muscular, etc. What you may call 'a stallion'. The three of them hanged out a lot, they party together, etc.

Little by little, Marie began to think about Pascal in different ways to the point that she didn't care about her friend's feelings. One night, they went to a party and Marie began to dance with Monique in front of Pascal. They began normally, but soon it was clear that Marie was trying to eclipse Monique's body with hers. Monique had a long red dress with her right leg out, while Marie had a top that shows her belly and thigh jeans that increases the already impossible power of her butt.

Marie was moving her hips like a madwoman, she joined her right hand with Monique left and began to move with her, going ass to ass with her friend. But Marie was trying to tame the body of her friend, and was, indeed, succeeding. She knew. She felt her ass just melting her friend's. Monique also knew she was being outclassed by Marie's moves and face her smiling, she didn't thought that her friend was trying to humiliate her in front of her boyfriend, and said to her friend's ear, whispering.

"Ok, Marie! you showed that you are a brutal dancer hahahaha, but don't destroy me in front of my boyfriend you bitch!!"

Marie laughed "C'mon, you're precious" and hugged her friend, then she raised her head and saw Pascal staring at her with a glare of pure lust. She knew then that the job was done.

A week have passed. Monique ended her last exam of the month and headed to Marie's room to tell her about it, it was 8 o'clock in the afternoon.

As she approached her friend's room, she saw a glimpse of light escaping from it, the door was partially open. She began to hear moans.

"C'mon baby, say it, say it again" It was Marie's voice, she got a very characteristic shrill voice.
    "Oh my god, She's fucking, I'd better come back later" she thought. "Or maybe...I can spy her a little, let's see how good she really is". She began to lean out a little, she had a very good angle. There she was, riding a guy which face she couldn't see, for her friend was covering him.

"Say it baby, one more time" Marie's said as she continued leaping over the guy's cock. There was something weird about that cock, but Monique couldn't tell exactly what it was.

"Oh Marie, you're so much better than her". In that very moment, Monique's world just crumbled down. She covered her mouth with both her hands to avoid a anguised cry to escape from her throat. It was Pascal! Her best friend was fucking her boyfriend! She couldn't believe that. She stared at the back of her friend as she continued her riding.

"Ohhh yes, I'm so much better than Monique, am I? Marie said. Monique was staring with her eyes wide open.
    "Yes girl, you're just too fucking sexy for her, she don't have anything against you".

Monique support her back against the wall, trying to stop herself from collapsing. But she quickly continued watching.

"Tell me, who has a better body?" Marie asked, as she serpented her belly and beautiful hips.
    "You got so much better body than Monique, Marie, you're a goddess"

"Who has better ass, uh?" she asked, grabbing both of Pascal hands and putting them right over her ass, as she continued her victorious riding.
    "C'mon, Monique just know she can't compare with your ass, she never tried and never will, because she knew she would be humiliated".

"And who has a better asset of titties?"
    "You do baby, your tits are so much bigger, firmer and fuller than hers". He said, as he began to suck Marie's nipples. Monique was on the verge of tears.

Marie messed her hair and said: "Oh, tell me, who is more beautiful?"
    Pascal looked at her and said, with a fully convinced voice "Monique's face is the one of an angel. But yours is the face of a devil devourer of gods. She just can't compete. She's precious. But you just make me forget her with a single glare of those brutal eyes and smile. You destroy her.

Monique felt as the tears began to flow from her eyes. She couldn't believe her friend was not only fucking her boyfriend, but humiliating her in such a brutal way. Making her look so inferior. Suddenly, Marie laughed and as she do so, she jumped and put herself in a reverse cowboy position. And in that moment it happened.

Monique's and Marie's eyes entered into contact. Monique's eyes went completely open in surprise, she discovered her friend, but the feeling was that if she was the one getting discovered. Marie's could control her surprised face in a second, and she stared at her friend. Looking the tears in her eyes.

Marie didn't regret anything. She kept the eye contact with Monique and began to ride Pascal's cock the best she could, jumping over her cock as she grabbed her tits. She raised her arm like the victorious woman she was, increasing the pace of the fucking, and staring directly at Monique.

Monique couldn't get her eyes away of her friend's. She was mesmerized. Tears kept flowing from her eyes as her friend mounted the cock of Pascal in that brutal way. Monique felt as she has to endure the humiliation.

Marie's look at her just said: I'm taming you. I'm dominating you. I'm controlling you. And Monique only could agree about that.

Marie smiled at her friend and sticked out her tongue, as she felt a animal orgasm building in herself and Pascal. Both came at the time. She inclined herself to rest a little and Monique could see Marie's cleavage. It was like double her own, and way more rounded and full. Marie kept her humiliating stare at her friend and then she said.

"I'm gonna close the door, is a little bit open, ok?" And she got up and walked sexily towards the door. Towards Monique. Monique panicked as she saw that goddess approaching her. The girl that just destroyed her by fucking her boyfriend in that way. Marie approached the door and stood there, eye to eye with Monique. Feeding herself with the tears she saw in her friends face. She stood there, basking in the destruction she just made, as Monique stared there, crying silently.

Marie took the door and began to close it slowly, the moment before their eyes lose the contact, she sent a kiss to Monique.

The door closed. Monique walked dizzy to her own room and as she shut the door, she began to loudly cry of humiliation and pain.

Chapter II- Defense

Monique woke up at 12 o'clock, she fell asleep sobbing, remembering every and each moment of the ruination that Marie causes over her whole being. As she began to regain conciousness, she felt how the muscles of her face hurt, she cried so much. She didn't really know how to face the situation now.

Then, the situation came to her, she looked at her cell and saw a message from Pascal "GM, we need to talk, answer please". She was blank. She didn't knew what to answer him, she limited to write "where and when?".

2 minutes later, Pascal answer her "5 o' clock in my room?". "Ok" she sent him.

5 o' clock came. There she was, Monique staring at the door of Pascal's room. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She didn't knew how to face that shit. Should she simply broke up? Should she make a show? slap him? accept the defeat and be Marie cuckquean forever? She opened the door and came in.

What she didn't expected was that she was there. Marie was sat beside Pascal. Staring at her deeply. With her arms crossed.

"W...What is she doing here?" Was the only thing that could go out from her mouth.
    "She has to be here...look..." Pascal began. "Marie and I were...you know...a couple of weeks".
    "Yeah, fucking, you were fucking...I see" She turned to Marie "You are a bitch, I thought we were friends".
    "Look" Marie began "First: Happens. You couldn't take care of your man properly and he had to search a real woman to satisfy him. Second: I took him because I can, because I'm the better woman and I choose first and you take the leftovers. Third and last: I allow you to call me a bitch this time because I understand that you're upset. But if you do it again, face the consequences".
    Monique raised her eyebrow in a very characteristic gesture. She couldn't permit this. She stared at Pascal "I see that you will allow her to say that things, it's ok, you made your choice, but you always had a shitty taste" She turned to Marie "Look, Marie, you think that you are so good and hot, but you're nothing. I challenge you, not for this stupid guy, but for my pride. The first to come loses. Are you in or you wanna quit like the fraud you are, bitch?
    Marie stood up, facing Monique eye to eye "right here and right now" She answered. Monique nodded. They began to get naked and when they finished, they got onto the bed, facing each other silently. Then Monique turned to Pascal "will you tell us to begin or you can't even do that?" Pascal gasped and said "Ok, ok...the first who cum loses, begin!"

They began with kisses, and as soon as they joined their lips, Monique felt something strange. "Her lips tastes as Strawberries...and something more...his cock...she blowjob him before this, whore". Marie smiled as they kisses, broke the kiss and whispered in Monique's ear "You tasted it uh? this will be the last time, sorry for you".

That bitchy comment took Monique off guard, as she began to feel as her tongue was gradually taken down by Marie's. She could take her off of focus with those words. "This whore can't win this, I won't allow it to happen" And Monique opened her legs, inviting her foe to a more intimate fight. Marie stared at her and mimic her, opening her legs and approaching. They were then in a scissors position that surely will end the battle.

They began to grind hard against each other pussy, trying to join their clits and putting a definitive end to this war, they have to outclass the other girls movements. Both girls grabbed first each other neck, and then grabbed their opponent chin, trying to show dominance over their former friend. Meanwhile, their hips kept rotating, their pussies kept grinding and their clits kept battling like swords.

Finally, both joined again in a brutal kiss, using their tongues like spears, they tried to push the other girl tongue deep inside her own mouth.

The tongue battle lasted for more than ten minutes until, suddenly, Marie's felt her tongue began to push further into Monique's mouth. The brown haired was giving way and the brunette took advantage of it. She began to move her tongue savagely into Monique's mouth as she felt how her rival's weapon just moved at the paced she dictated. She smiled as she saw her victory approaching.

Marie opened her eyes and what she saw in Monique's eyes was pure desperation. She began to grind harder with her hips, not rotating but hitting directly. Monique began to moan clearly as she tried to break the kiss, but Marie chased her, kissing her neck with determination.

"You wanted this baby, now you got it" Marie whispered as she continued her attack. Monique was suffering, she was trying to retaliate, to take some energies back, but Marie just closed up and grinded more and more. Then, both Marie and Monique felt it.

"Ow" was the only thing that Monique could say, as she looked down.
    Marie smiled and looked at Pascal "Oh, it seems like I bent this bitch clit with mine, so sad". She turned to Monique "I broke your sword baby, now, give".
    Monique closed her eyes, avoiding an answer.
    "Ok" Maria only said. And began a new and brutal grinding. Monique grabbed her enemy hips, trying to push them away, but couldn't. Then she placed her head over Marie's shoulder, trying to rest and focus a little. But Marie had another plans and grabbed her foe by the hair, facing her.
    "Oh no, you will see everything" And she sticked out her tongue, licking the lips of Monique in a display of dominance.

Tears began to run down over Monique's beautiful face. "You were my friend...and you betrayed me, I hate you" She said.
    "Oh I know that you hate me, you hate the fact that I'm just a better woman in every way...and yes, I betrayed you. I took your man from your side. Because you aren't worthy of him. Now, face your destiny".

Then, she pushed her enemy with her tits, showing her how much bigger and firmer they were. Monique was on her back, trying to move like she can. But Marie had complete control over her pussy.

Monique looked at Pascal with a glare of dispair. "Searching for some help, uh?" Marie said. "You should think better before facing a woman that outclasses you in everything". Marie looked at Pascal too "He deserved better. His cock deserved a better treatment. Well baby, tell me, should I do it?".

Pascal looked back at Monique's, which face was simply begging, and then looked at Marie. He thumbs down like a roman emperor. And Marie nooded. She metodically took Monique's leg on her shoulder and began to ride her furiously, laughing and smiling at the man. She was enjoying it. Monique began to cry and moan loudly at the same time, she was getting humiliated again, and in a way worse way than the last night. She tried to cover her face with her hands in shame but Marie retired both, grabbing her wrist as she continued the taming.

Marie raised again, leaping over her enemy's clit. Bending it every time and allowing her to see how her beautiful body dances over her pussy. Monique could admire how Marie's brutal tits bounces, teaching her about the difference between them both. She was just too much woman. Pascal was right.

Monique shut her eyes and convulsed heavily as she howled to the skies "I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU". She was having the strongest orgasm of her life, and it was forced by her best friend, her most hated enemy.

Marie raised her right arm in victory as she grabbed her enemy's chin with the left one. Laughing with strenght and evilness. Marie lowered her arm and pointed Pascal, with the universal sign of "come here baby". He approached the girls and grabbed Marie's hips. Then he pushed her, who let herself fall onto her enemy. She smashed Monique's tits as she fell and smiled viciously as she began to lick her face, filled with tears.

"Oh c'mon, you had a very good sex, didn't you, at least you felt how a real woman does fuck. And now, you will see it even more".

With that, Pascal thrust his cock deep into Marie's pussy. He was fucking her with her ex-girlfriend, defeated, below. Marie bit her lip smiling as he felt the huge cock entering her victorious pussy. In that moment, Monique understood what Pascal said about Marie's face. It was deeply true. That expression...was something she will never forget, it was the definition of beauty, she can't compete with that face, and of course, with that body. She just stood there, looking at that goddess face enjoying her deserved prize.

As Marie finally came, she got on her feet, grabbing Monique by the hair and giving her a last dominant kiss. In that moment, Monique began to convulse again, cumming only with the felt of her executioner lips. Marie looked at Pascal with a gesture that means "this girl? really?" and she let her go.

"I won't say anything more to you, put on your clothes and leave". Marie avoided to look at her ex friend. She was, partially, dissapointed as how brutal was her victory. Monique dressed up without looking Marie neither Pascal and left the room silently.

"Well" Marie said "You will not need to say who's better anymore".

The End

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: The Pascal Incident

Quote Originally Posted by bonclaysama View Post
    Chapter I- Attack

Marie and Monique were the best friends in the world, they met at University and since day one they were inseparable. Monique was a thin girl, with brown long hair and an absolute angel's face. She got a fit body with strong long legs, she got small breast and rounded hips. Marie, on the other hand, was brunette, with short hair and piercing blue eyes, full lips and a incredible body, with a firm, round and hard *** and considerable **** with a measurement of 34DD.

Monique had a boyfriend, Pascal, a real stud, tall, almost 2 meters, long hair, muscular, etc. What you may call 'a stallion'. The three of them hanged out a lot, they party together, etc.

Little by little, Marie began to think about Pascal in different ways to the point that she didn't care about her friend's feelings. One night, they went to a party and Marie began to dance with Monique in front of Pascal. They began normally, but soon it was clear that Marie was trying to eclipse Monique's body with hers. Monique had a long red dress with her right leg out, while Marie had a top that shows her belly and thigh jeans that increases the already impossible power of her butt.

Marie was moving her hips like a madwoman, she joined her right hand with Monique left and began to move with her, going *** to *** with her friend. But Marie was trying to tame the body of her friend, and was, indeed, succeeding. She knew. She felt her *** just melting her friend's. Monique also knew she was being outclassed by Marie's moves and face her smiling, she didn't thought that her friend was trying to humiliate her in front of her boyfriend, and said to her friend's ear, whispering.

"Ok, Marie! you showed that you are a brutal dancer hahahaha, but don't destroy me in front of my boyfriend you *****!!"

Marie laughed "C'mon, you're precious" and hugged her friend, then she raised her head and saw Pascal staring at her with a glare of pure lust. She knew then that the job was done.

A week have passed. Monique ended her last exam of the month and headed to Marie's room to tell her about it, it was 8 o'clock in the afternoon.

As she approached her friend's room, she saw a glimpse of light escaping from it, the door was partially open. She began to hear moans.

"C'mon baby, say it, say it again" It was Marie's voice, she got a very characteristic shrill voice.
    "Oh my god, She's ****ing, I'd better come back later" she thought. "Or maybe...I can spy her a little, let's see how good she really is". She began to lean out a little, she had a very good angle. There she was, riding a guy which face she couldn't see, for her friend was covering him.

"Say it baby, one more time" Marie's said as she continued leaping over the guy's ****. There was something weird about that ****, but Monique couldn't tell exactly what it was.

"Oh Marie, you're so much better than her". In that very moment, Monique's world just crumbled down. She covered her mouth with both her hands to avoid a anguised cry to escape from her throat. It was Pascal! Her best friend was ****ing her boyfriend! She couldn't believe that. She stared at the back of her friend as she continued her riding.

"Ohhh yes, I'm so much better than Monique, am I? Marie said. Monique was staring with her eyes wide open.
    "Yes girl, you're just too ****ing sexy for her, she don't have anything against you".

Monique support her back against the wall, trying to stop herself from collapsing. But she quickly continued watching.

"Tell me, who has a better body?" Marie asked, as she serpented her belly and beautiful hips.
    "You got so much better body than Monique, Marie, you're a goddess"

"Who has better ***, uh?" she asked, grabbing both of Pascal hands and putting them right over her ***, as she continued her victorious riding.
    "C'mon, Monique just know she can't compare with your ***, she never tried and never will, because she knew she would be humiliated".

"And who has a better asset of *******?"
    "You do baby, your **** are so much bigger, firmer and fuller than hers". He said, as he began to suck Marie's ******s. Monique was on the verge of tears.

Marie messed her hair and said: "Oh, tell me, who is more beautiful?"
    Pascal looked at her and said, with a fully convinced voice "Monique's face is the one of an angel. But yours is the face of a devil devourer of gods. She just can't compete. She's precious. But you just make me forget her with a single glare of those brutal eyes and smile. You destroy her.

Monique felt as the tears began to flow from her eyes. She couldn't believe her friend was not only ****ing her boyfriend, but humiliating her in such a brutal way. Making her look so inferior. Suddenly, Marie laughed and as she do so, she jumped and put herself in a reverse cowboy position. And in that moment it happened.

Monique's and Marie's eyes entered into contact. Monique's eyes went completely open in surprise, she discovered her friend, but the feeling was that if she was the one getting discovered. Marie's could control her surprised face in a second, and she stared at her friend. Looking the tears in her eyes.

Marie didn't regret anything. She kept the eye contact with Monique and began to ride Pascal's **** the best she could, jumping over her **** as she grabbed her ****. She raised her arm like the victorious woman she was, increasing the pace of the ****ing, and staring directly at Monique.

Monique couldn't get her eyes away of her friend's. She was mesmerized. Tears kept flowing from her eyes as her friend mounted the **** of Pascal in that brutal way. Monique felt as she has to endure the humiliation.

Marie's look at her just said: I'm taming you. I'm dominating you. I'm controlling you. And Monique only could agree about that.

Marie smiled at her friend and sticked out her tongue, as she felt a animal ****** building in herself and Pascal. Both came at the time. She inclined herself to rest a little and Monique could see Marie's cleavage. It was like double her own, and way more rounded and full. Marie kept her humiliating stare at her friend and then she said.

"I'm gonna close the door, is a little bit open, ok?" And she got up and walked sexily towards the door. Towards Monique. Monique panicked as she saw that goddess approaching her. The girl that just destroyed her by ****ing her boyfriend in that way. Marie approached the door and stood there, eye to eye with Monique. Feeding herself with the tears she saw in her friends face. She stood there, basking in the destruction she just made, as Monique stared there, crying silently.

Marie took the door and began to close it slowly, the moment before their eyes lose the contact, she sent a kiss to Monique.

The door closed. Monique walked dizzy to her own room and as she shut the door, she began to loudly cry of humiliation and pain.

Chapter II- Defense

Monique woke up at 12 o'clock, she fell asleep sobbing, remembering every and each moment of the ruination that Marie causes over her whole being. As she began to regain conciousness, she felt how the muscles of her face hurt, she cried so much. She didn't really know how to face the situation now.

Then, the situation came to her, she looked at her cell and saw a message from Pascal "GM, we need to talk, answer please". She was blank. She didn't knew what to answer him, she limited to write "where and when?".

2 minutes later, Pascal answer her "5 o' clock in my room?". "Ok" she sent him.

5 o' clock came. There she was, Monique staring at the door of Pascal's room. She closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She didn't knew how to face that ****. Should she simply broke up? Should she make a show? slap him? accept the defeat and be Marie cuckquean forever? She opened the door and came in.

What she didn't expected was that she was there. Marie was sat beside Pascal. Staring at her deeply. With her arms crossed.

"W...What is she doing here?" Was the only thing that could go out from her mouth.
    "She has to be here...look..." Pascal began. "Marie and I were...you know...a couple of weeks".
    "Yeah, ****ing, you were ****ing...I see" She turned to Marie "You are a *****, I thought we were friends".
    "Look" Marie began "First: Happens. You couldn't take care of your man properly and he had to search a real woman to satisfy him. Second: I took him because I can, because I'm the better woman and I choose first and you take the leftovers. Third and last: I allow you to call me a ***** this time because I understand that you're upset. But if you do it again, face the consequences".
    Monique raised her eyebrow in a very characteristic gesture. She couldn't permit this. She stared at Pascal "I see that you will allow her to say that things, it's ok, you made your choice, but you always had a ****** taste" She turned to Marie "Look, Marie, you think that you are so good and hot, but you're nothing. I challenge you, not for this stupid guy, but for my pride. The first to come loses. Are you in or you wanna quit like the fraud you are, *****?
    Marie stood up, facing Monique eye to eye "right here and right now" She answered. Monique nodded. They began to get naked and when they finished, they got onto the bed, facing each other silently. Then Monique turned to Pascal "will you tell us to begin or you can't even do that?" Pascal gasped and said "Ok, ok...the first who *** loses, begin!"

They began with kisses, and as soon as they joined their lips, Monique felt something strange. "Her lips tastes as Strawberries...and something more...his ****...she ******* him before this, *****". Marie smiled as they kisses, broke the kiss and whispered in Monique's ear "You tasted it uh? this will be the last time, sorry for you".

That ****** comment took Monique off guard, as she began to feel as her tongue was gradually taken down by Marie's. She could take her off of focus with those words. "This ***** can't win this, I won't allow it to happen" And Monique opened her legs, inviting her foe to a more intimate fight. Marie stared at her and mimic her, opening her legs and approaching. They were then in a scissors position that surely will end the battle.

They began to grind hard against each other *****, trying to join their clits and putting a definitive end to this war, they have to outclass the other girls movements. Both girls grabbed first each other neck, and then grabbed their opponent chin, trying to show dominance over their former friend. Meanwhile, their hips kept rotating, their ******* kept grinding and their clits kept battling like swords.

Finally, both joined again in a brutal kiss, using their tongues like spears, they tried to push the other girl tongue deep inside her own mouth.

The tongue battle lasted for more than ten minutes until, suddenly, Marie's felt her tongue began to push further into Monique's mouth. The brown haired was giving way and the brunette took advantage of it. She began to move her tongue savagely into Monique's mouth as she felt how her rival's weapon just moved at the paced she dictated. She smiled as she saw her victory approaching.

Marie opened her eyes and what she saw in Monique's eyes was pure desperation. She began to grind harder with her hips, not rotating but hitting directly. Monique began to moan clearly as she tried to break the kiss, but Marie chased her, kissing her neck with determination.

"You wanted this baby, now you got it" Marie whispered as she continued her attack. Monique was suffering, she was trying to retaliate, to take some energies back, but Marie just closed up and grinded more and more. Then, both Marie and Monique felt it.

"Ow" was the only thing that Monique could say, as she looked down.
    Marie smiled and looked at Pascal "Oh, it seems like I bent this ***** **** with mine, so sad". She turned to Monique "I broke your sword baby, now, give".
    Monique closed her eyes, avoiding an answer.
    "Ok" Maria only said. And began a new and brutal grinding. Monique grabbed her enemy hips, trying to push them away, but couldn't. Then she placed her head over Marie's shoulder, trying to rest and focus a little. But Marie had another plans and grabbed her foe by the hair, facing her.
    "Oh no, you will see everything" And she sticked out her tongue, licking the lips of Monique in a display of dominance.

Tears began to run down over Monique's beautiful face. "You were my friend...and you betrayed me, I hate you" She said.
    "Oh I know that you hate me, you hate the fact that I'm just a better woman in every way...and yes, I betrayed you. I took your man from your side. Because you aren't worthy of him. Now, face your destiny".

Then, she pushed her enemy with her ****, showing her how much bigger and firmer they were. Monique was on her back, trying to move like she can. But Marie had complete control over her *****.

Monique looked at Pascal with a glare of dispair. "Searching for some help, uh?" Marie said. "You should think better before facing a woman that outclasses you in everything". Marie looked at Pascal too "He deserved better. His **** deserved a better treatment. Well baby, tell me, should I do it?".

Pascal looked back at Monique's, which face was simply begging, and then looked at Marie. He thumbs down like a roman emperor. And Marie nooded. She metodically took Monique's leg on her shoulder and began to ride her furiously, laughing and smiling at the man. She was enjoying it. Monique began to cry and moan loudly at the same time, she was getting humiliated again, and in a way worse way than the last night. She tried to cover her face with her hands in shame but Marie retired both, grabbing her wrist as she continued the taming.

Marie raised again, leaping over her enemy's ****. Bending it every time and allowing her to see how her beautiful body dances over her *****. Monique could admire how Marie's brutal **** bounces, teaching her about the difference between them both. She was just too much woman. Pascal was right.

Monique shut her eyes and convulsed heavily as she howled to the skies "I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU". She was having the strongest ****** of her life, and it was forced by her best friend, her most hated enemy.

Marie raised her right arm in victory as she grabbed her enemy's chin with the left one. Laughing with strenght and evilness. Marie lowered her arm and pointed Pascal, with the universal sign of "come here baby". He approached the girls and grabbed Marie's hips. Then he pushed her, who let herself fall onto her enemy. She smashed Monique's **** as she fell and smiled viciously as she began to lick her face, filled with tears.

"Oh c'mon, you had a very good sex, didn't you, at least you felt how a real woman does ****. And now, you will see it even more".

With that, Pascal thrust his **** deep into Marie's *****. He was ****ing her with her ex-girlfriend, defeated, below. Marie bit her lip smiling as he felt the huge **** entering her victorious *****. In that moment, Monique understood what Pascal said about Marie's face. It was deeply true. That expression...was something she will never forget, it was the definition of beauty, she can't compete with that face, and of course, with that body. She just stood there, looking at that goddess face enjoying her deserved prize.

As Marie finally came, she got on her feet, grabbing Monique by the hair and giving her a last dominant kiss. In that moment, Monique began to convulse again, cumming only with the felt of her executioner lips. Marie looked at Pascal with a gesture that means "this girl? really?" and she let her go.

"I won't say anything more to you, put on your clothes and leave". Marie avoided to look at her ex friend. She was, partially, dissapointed as how brutal was her victory. Monique dressed up without looking Marie neither Pascal and left the room silently.

"Well" Marie said "You will not need to say who's better anymore".

The End
    It's brief but very good, at least I end up hating Marie, I hope she gets what she deserves...