Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Rage VS Rage

Jasmine drove to the designated spot that her nemesis had texted to her through her husband’s phone but she only found an empty field full of leaves on the ground. She was confused. That was until she got another text from “Ben” that told her to look under the leaves. She did and it revealed a secret door in the ground. She opened it, revealing a staircase. As she walked inside and sealed the door behind her, a hallway lit up. The lights guiding her down it. If she wasn’t so furious and determined to save Ben, Jasmine would be rather nervous. She was on her own here, without the rest of the newly christened Task Force 732 to back her up. She couldn’t even let the other girls know where she was. Still, she remained utterly focused. That twisted bitch crossed the line this time and now Jasmine had no interest in showing her any mercy. Still, she was a cop now and had to be the bigger person. Last time, Sabrina caved in fear and then 732 all gangbanged her into submission before putting her away.

This time, Jasmine was going to fuck the living daylights out of her and leave her a steaming puddle on the floor, breaking her physically and mentally. As Jasmine followed the lights, she was led to another door, which she opened. It revealed an aquatic themed pool room, with a relatively small, shallow pool on the side with a bright blue gloo that lit up the whole room and next to the pool, gagged and tied to a wooden chair, was Ben!

“Ben!” Jasmine cried with equal relief and anger.

She ran over to him and ungagged him.

“Babe, just get out of here!” He said as soon as he could speak.

“Why?” Jasmine said, confused.

“Yes, why?” An all-too familiar voice asked from behind them.

They turned their heads to see the one and only Sabrina Phillips coming in from another door. She wore an orange bikini, matching her fiery hair and just barely containing her enormous G-cups. She gave Jasmine an arrogant grin and the raven instead shot her a terrifying glare.

“YOU!!!” Jasmine yelled. “Wait until I get my hands on you, cunt!”

“There will be plenty of time for us to put our hands on each other later.” Sabrina said. “But since you’re obviously in no position to make demands…I want a rematch.”

“What?” Jasmine asked in an annoyed voice.

“You heard me, you cheating bimbo!” Sabrina shouted, losing her facade of calmness. “You tied me to my own bed so that you and your slut friends could take advantage of me! It wasn’t an actual fight!”

“Says the bitch that drugged me and tied me to the bed first!” Jasmine argued.

“Only after I already outfucked you!” Sabrina shot back.

“Then why do that at all if I was already beaten?” Jasmine asked.

“Whatever.” Sabrina said, dismissively. “The point is, we both agree that it wasn’t a fair fight, so there’s only one way to settle this.”

“I could just free my husband and overpower you right here and right now.” Jasmine threatened.

“You could…”Sabrina began. “But you won’t. You want this rematch just as bad as I do.”

“You really broke out of jail just for this?” Jasmine asked, ignoring what the redhead just said, hating to admit that she was right.

“Tell you what, cheater, if you win, I’ll turn myself into you without a fight and you can be a big fucking hero again.” Sabrina offered.

“And what if you win?” Jasmine asked.

“We’ll cross that bridge when I get there.” Sabrina said, arrogantly emphasizing the I. Jasmine looked at Ben.

“Oh and he can watch all he wants but he stays tied up!“ Sabrina ordeded. “Your knight in shining armor will not interfere with this rematch! Understood?”

“Are you okay with this, honey?” Jasmine asked him.

“I guess we don’t have much of a choice.” Ben said. “What about you? Do you want this?”

“Honestly…I do.” Jasmine admitted.

“I knew it.” Sabrina bragged.

“Cram it!” Jasmine snapped.

“Good luck, babe.” Ben wished her.

“I won’t need it.” Jasmine said. “You just sit back and enjoy the show, sweetie.” Ben smiled at her and nodded.

“Oh, how romantic.” Sabrina said sarcastically. “Now come over here, so I can fuck you into nothingness!”

Jasmine kissed Ben for good luck before stripping down and marching towards Sabrina, who was already naked herself. They were inches away from collision and just glared into each other’s eyes with absolute hatred and fury.

“You have no idea how much I’ve longed for this, bitch.” Sabrina said angrily. “You’re gonna pay for every single humiliation I’ve suffered.”

“Aw, is someone a sore loser?” Jasmine mocked.

“I lost everything because of you.” Sabrina said, clenching her fists. “Most of my wealth, my status, my public image and my dignity as a woman…But all of that loss has only fueled me. Now, I fight with as much rage as you…maybe even more.”

“Dream on, bitch.” Jasmine cursed. Still, she could feel that Sabrina was much more focused than last time. That scared girl who capitulated to her back at the penthouse was gone. She was not afraid in the slightest. Still, Jasmine was not impressed.

Ben was getting chills just from looking at them. Sabrina was one thing but Jasmine was really surprising him. The sweet, smiley, tender girl he fell in love with was gone. Replaced with a fierce, terrifying carnal warrior. He’d be afraid if he wasn’t so turned on. Plus, he always wanted to watch one of his wife’s fights. He had absolute faith in Jasmine.

“In the pool, slut.” Sabrina ordered. “Just like last time.”

“And how do I know you won’t drug me again?” Jasmine asked.

“I guess you’ll just have to take my word for it.” Sabrina said as she walked towards the pool.

Jasmine wasn’t at all convinced but she saw no other options in the matter. She walked towards the pool alongside her redheaded nemesis. Her G-cups jiggled with each step. The two rage-fueled nymphos stepped into the ankle-deep water and once again stared each other down intensely.

“Let’s do this.” Jasmine said.

“Do your absolute worst.” Sabrina dared. And with that, it was on.

The two scary nymphos then suddenly and without warning, slammed into each other G-cups first, making them both jiggle like gelatin but it made neither of them flinch. The collision was so powerful, it almost felt like it could start an earthquake. The two gritted their teeth and glared at each other fiercely. Nothing but absolute hatred contorting their beautiful faces. Sabrina reached down to tightly squeeze Jasmine’s voluptuous behind and the raven immediately reciprocated by holding a vice grip on Sabrina’s own meaty hindquarters. They moved around, wiggling their breasts and massaging them into each other. Their nipples were tightly pushed together, quickly stabbing into their rival’s areola and being swallowed by the breast flesh. The two rubbed their cheeks together roughly.

“I hope that’s not the best you can do, cunt.” Sabrina mocked.

“You know me better than that, whore.” Jasmine shot back.

“Well, once I’m done with you, I’ll track down those other three twats and give them a taste of their own medicine too!” Sabrina threatened.

“If you’re really tired of living, there are better ways than this!” Jasmine counter-threatened.

“Shut your cunt-licking sewer!” Sabrina ordered.

“Why don’t you try and make me, fire crotch?!” Jasmine dared.

“Fine!” Sabrina declared before she turned her head slightly to forcefully ram her tongue into Jasmine’s trash-talking mouth, which the raven immediately reciprocated.

The kissing was furious and hateful. The two bitter enemies just waved their heads back and forth to drag their tongues all over each other’s slutty mouths. They moaned, slurped, sucked and drooled into each other ravenously. They soon took one of their hands from the other bitch’s ass cheek and buried it in their rival’s thick, luscious hair, yanking and pulling on its softness which was already becoming sweaty and matted. They then broke their heated, passionate make out session.

“Is that all you’ve got, bitch?” Jasmine mocked. “Ben’s a way better kisser than you.”

“Is he?” Sabrina said, teasingly. “Well, I’ll have to try him for myself after I leave his wife a steaming pile on the floor.” Jasmine’s face contorted with anger.

“You cunt!” She cursed before pushing the redhead down into the very shallow water of the pool. “I’ll show you a steaming pile!”

Before Sabrina could get up, Jasmine pounced on her and grabbed one of her legs before bringing their hot, juicy cunts together.

“Ugh!” Sabrina grunted upon contact.

“Now hold still and take it like the cum dumpster you are!” Jasmine cursed before she began tribbing her nemesis furiously while holding her leg against her impressive chest for leverage.

Sabrina’s fiery orange locks soaked in the water as her pussy was dominated by the raven’s. Jasmine quickly and passionately rubbed her twat into her rival’s with all of her power and energy. She grinned arrogantly as she fucked Sabrina hard and fast.

“Agh! Fuck!” Sabrina cursed.

“You’re all mine, you kidnapping hoe!” Jasmine mocked as she continued tribbing.

She rubbed her pussy all over Sabrina’s, letting their juices wildly intersect and flow together like two slutty waves of fluid. She wiggled around and pressed down hard against Sabrina.

“I can take it all night, slut!” Sabrina cursed.

“Then prove it!” Jasmine shot back.

The raven then released Sabrina’s leg and now their pussies were kissing directly as Jasmine pulled her pelvis back and slammed hard into Sabrina’s twat.

“Ugh!” Sabrina grunted.

“Get used to making those sounds, bitch! I’m gonna extract as much of them from you as possible!” Jasmine taunted as she kept tribbing.

“Holy shit…” Ben said, totally bewildered. His wife has completely transformed into a sexfighting machine and all to save him. He felt like he was falling in love with her all over again and was also hard as a rock. God, he wished his hands were free. Watching his wife dominate another woman, especially a twisted woman that they both despised, was beyond arousing.

Jasmine had brought her labia up towards Sabrina’s clit and gave it a deep vaginal kiss, overwhelming the little pleasure bud.

“Agghhh!!!” Sabrina shrieked as she finally climaxed. Her secretions flowed straight into Jasmine’s dominant pussy as she lay there, panting and sighing.

“Hope you enjoyed that, fire crotch, cause there’s a lot more on the way!” Jasmine bragged as she pulled off of her.

“Oh, this is only just beginning.” Sabrina said before quickly regaining her energy.

She then got up, flipped her wet hair out of her face and then pounced on Jasmine from her hands and knees, grabbing Jasmine’s ass once again and then diving her mouth straight into the same pussy that had just dominated her own.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted in both shock and pleasure.

Sabrina ate like a starving predator, waving and wiggling her tongue, loudly slurping all over the cunt that she hated more than any other. The cunt that ruined her life and humiliated her without a fair fight. She put all of that hatred into her cunnilingus onslaught and Jasmine was feeling all of it and more.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Jasmine moaned. “Yeah, get used to that taste, bitch! I hope you love it cause after I’m done with you, I’ll make you suck me dry!”

“What do you think I’m trying to do?” Sabrina mocked, briefly interrupting her feast. “I’ll swallow all of your juices, so you’ll have no natural lube left and your precious husband can never fuck you again without causing you pain!” She then resumed her dinner.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted as Sabrina’s tongue re-entered her slutty cunt. “Well, good luck, you thirsty thot!”

Beneath her tough talk, Jasmine was actually both impressed and disturbed by the skill of Sabrina’s cunnilingus. She had never been eaten like this before, not even by her second greatest rival, Vanessa. Sabrina rocked her head back and forth as she licked, kissed, nibbled, and spat into her meal. Jasmine pulled at her wet locks to get her under control but it didn’t even slow her down. The raven felt her knees getting weak and she had to kneel. Sabrina’s mouth followed her pussy, impressively never losing contact. Nothing, it seemed, would or could stop this evil redhead from finishing her meal.

“Uhhhh!!” Jasmine groaned as her nemesis dragged her skilled tongue up to the raven’s swollen, pulsating clit and focused all of her oral attacks on it. The pleasure was as overwhelming as it was intoxicating. Sabrina worked that clit like a true nympho, not giving it any room whatsoever to breathe. Jasmine could handle this no longer. She felt orgasmic electricity flow through her hot body, down towards her cunt as it was still being devoured furiously and then it happened.

“Ahhhh!!!!” Jasmine screamed in her climactic release, splattering her juices into Sabrina’s face and fiery hair.

The raven then fell to the floor of the pool on her back, huffing and puffing with exhaustion. Sabrina, in an arrogant display, crawled over her and opened her mouth, letting Jasmine’s own fluids seep down into her hyperventilating mouth, which she had no choice but to take. Some of it escaped her mouth and seeped down her flawless skin as Sabrina looked down on her both figuratively and literally.

“Not so high and mighty now, are you?” Sabrina teased.

Jasmine then looked up at Ben’s concerned face. Knowing that her husband has just seen another woman, let alone the woman she despised more than any other, drive her to such a powerful orgasm filled her with a vengeful rage. She got up, quickly getting back up to speed and then forced herself into Sabrina again, driving her up against the wall of the pool. She then brought her hand down towards the redhead’s cocky, clean-shaved pussy and unleashed a flurry of hand-knifing into her. The same technique she used on Vanessa just a few nights ago.

“Ugghh!!” Sabrina moaned as Jasmine’s hand pounded into her pleasure center like a jackhammer.

“How do you like that, you man-stealing slut?!” Jasmine mocked.

She used her other arm to pin Sabrina to the wall, putting her forearm against her neck as she assaulted her rival’s cunt furiously. She knifed all of her fingers, even her thumb in and out of the sloppy twat, making Sabrina’s head twitch and turn in overwhelming pleasure. Jasmine grinned almost evilly with satisfaction at seeing her wince. Ben was blown away by what he was seeing. He hoped Jasmine had enough energy left after this was all over for some fun. Jasmine flexed her fingers in and out at a rapid pace, occasionally slowing down to rub her palm all over the cunt.

“Agh! Fuck!” Sabrina cursed. “I’ll get you for this, bitch! And for everything else!”

“Seems like I’m the one who’s got you now, though!” Jasmine shot back before shutting Sabrina up with her tongue. She kissed her nemesis passionately and forcefully, rubbing her currently submissive position into her as much as possible.

Jasmine then used her thumb to press hard against the pleasure bud hard and fast.

“Mmmm!!!” Sabrina moaned into Jasmine’s dominant kiss. Their eyes were still open and staring deep into each other’s slutty souls.

Jasmine felt Sabrina’s back arch and jerk, signaling her approaching climax and it quickly overwhelmed her as Jasmine broke the hateful kiss, letting the redhead fall onto her hands and knees. Jasmine went down with her to prevent her from sealing her mouth to her pussy in another surprise, cunnilingus attack. As Sabrina panted, Jasmine slipped underneath her and quickly began lapping at her pussy before it could recover.

“Agh! You fucking cunt!” Sabrina cursed.

Jasmine held her legs down by her inner thighs to prevent her from escaping, forcing Sabrina to sit on her face, making the raven’s job easier. Jasmine loudly cooed and slurped into her rival’s cunt, wanting her to hear how much she was enjoying her feast as she shot her tongue up and down into her, over and over again as if she was sitting on one of those whack-a-mole machines at arcades and carnivals.

“Ugh! God!” Sabrina groaned as her nemesis tongue-fucked her without mercy.

Jasmine gripped the redhead’s legs tightly not just to keep her still but also as leverage for her cunnilingus assault. Nothing would save Sabrina’s cunt from her skilled tongue. The only problem was that forcing Sabrina to sit on her face hampered her mobility and the angle prevented her from reaching the redhead’s sweet, tasty clit. Still, Jasmine knew she couldn’t pass this opportunity up. She waved her tongue back and forth, north and south, east and west, exploring every possible inch as fast as possible. Sabrina tried to pry her arms off of her thighs but it was no use. So, the redhead tried something else. She reached back to try and finger Jasmine from behind her. This position was awkward and while Jasmine could feel it, it was too little, too late. Sabrina felt another orgasm coming on at a rapid pace and it soon enveloped her.

“Ohhhh!!!” Sabrina yelled as her climax shot straight down the ravenous raven’s throat. Sabrina fell back as Jasmine finally released her as they lay side by side.

“Now I know why you drugged me last time.” Jasmine said. “You had no chance otherwise. You kidnapped my man only to have me come here and erase any and all doubt about who the better woman truly is. All that buildup and supposed rage and this is the best you can do, fire crotch?”

Sabrina was infuriated by Jasmine’s mockery and was now more desperate than ever to shut her up. She grabbed a hold of Jasmine’s calves and once again dove her tongue into Jasmine’s hot, tangy muff.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted. “Alright, cunt. If that’s how you wanna play it!”

Jasmine then reciprocated the cunnilingus and feasted on her redheaded archenemy yet again. The sounds of slurping, swallowing and upper lips kissing lower lips echoed throughout the room. Ben was hard as a rock watching this but was way too enthralled to say anything. As Sabrina regained her energy, the two would roll into a 69 catball and roll each other around the pool of ankle-deep water. Their wet, matted hair flying and flinging water all over the place. It became hard to tell what was water and what was pussy juice. Their tongues deeply and passionately explored their rival’s womanhood, making it a competition within a competition of whose tongue could go deeper inside whose cunt. These two really would compete over anything related to lesbian sex.

In their overpowering lust, the two had orgasmed countless times, splattering each other with their fluids over and over and over again. The climaxes were euphoric and intoxicating but they would not stop licking their rival for anything. They hated each other’s cunts with a burning, arousing passion and wanted nothing more than to devour them until there was absolutely nothing left. They tongue-fucked each other in various different patterns, like the figure eight, zigzagg and more. Jasmine stuck her tongue inside Sabrina’s lower labia and then wiggled it around like a wet, fleshy, tiny vibrator. Sabrina would spell the words I H-A-T-E Y-O-U with her tongue into Jasmine’s pussy.

The raven retaliated by spelling F-U-C-K Y-O-U 2 into Sabrina’s own pussy with her tongue. More orgasms would come and eventually, their tongues grew tired and a bit sore, so they pulled apart at the exact same time. The two lied in the pool, trying to catch their breath as Sabrina quickly got on top of Jasmine and grabbed both legs to make her spread eagle before bringing their twats together again.

“Uhh..” Jasmine moaned as Sabrina smiled and mounted her, rubbing her pussy into the raven’s.

“Let’s see how you like it, slut.” Sabrina said before tribbing hard and fast into her nemesis.

Their lower lips kissed lustfully as Sabrina fucked Jasmine with everything she had. Their hair and perky G cups bounced with their humping as they both moaned and groaned. Their clits quickly joined together and the pleasure buds engaged in a kiss of their own.

“Oh!” Sabrina cooed.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted.

As their clits dueled, Jasmine was soon enthralled by the arrival of another orgasm. The pleasure flowed through her like 10,000 volts as her climax enveloped her and burst all over and inside of Sabrina’s dominant pussy.

“Ahhhh!!!” Jasmine shrieked.

“That’s it, skank! Cum all inside of me!” Sabrina mocked as Jasmine did just that.

Before Sabrina could pull away from her, Jasmine gathered all of her strength and jumped up from her lying position with Sabrina still attached to her at the genitalia. She now caught Sabrina in a position where the raven was basically sitting her pussy on top of the redhead’s, who was now basically powerless to stop it.

“Payback’s a bitch, bitch!” Jasmine mocked.

“You goddamn whore!” Sabrina cursed.

“I’m a whore, alright! Now let me show you how a real whore fucks her prey!” Jasmine declared.

She slowly but hardly scraped her pussy against Sabrina’s in the most torturously pleasurable way possible.

“Fuuuuccckkkk!!!” Sabrina groaned.

“Yeah, that’s it!” Jasmine said through her own mild grunting. This was pleasurable for her as well but she kept it under control.

The slow pussy grinding continued in earnest as Jasmine fucked Sabrina hard and slow, making sure the evil redhead felt every inch of the better woman’s vastly superior cunt completely and utterly domintaing the lesser woman’s inferior cunt.

“Feel that, slut?” Jasmine mocked. “That’s what a real woman’s pussy feels like! See the difference?”

“Go fuck yourself! Agh!” Sabrina grunted.

All the slow grinding and scraping was too much and soon, Sabrina felt yet another climax closing in at breakneck speed. And then it happened.

“Ahhhhh!!!!” Sabrina screamed in orgasmic release once more.

“Now who’s cumming inside of whom?” Jasmine teased as her pussy was filled with her nemesis’s fluids.

The two had cum inside of each other so much that night, that they were no longer sure if they had more of their own or the other bitch’s juices in their pussies. Jasmine was not finished yet. As she released Sabrina, whose lower body fell back to the pool ground, Jasmine took her foot and then proceeded to rub it all into Sabrina’s red, ripe pleasure center.

“Agh! You dirty bitch!” Sabrina cursed.

“What’s wrong, cunt? I thought you’d be into this kind of kinky shit.” Jasmine teased.

She flexed her foot all around Sabrina’s velvety, sloppy womanhood, enjoying the unique feeling. The redhead winced her eyes, grit her teeth and twisted and turned her head back and forth in pleasure. Just when Jasmine thought she had her, however, Sabrina retaliated by driving her own foot up into Jasmine’s twat.

“Agh? What the fuck?!” Jasmine said, surprised.

“Two can play at that game!” Sabrina announced.

“Bring it on, bitch!” Jasmine shot back.

They both pushed their pussyfooting game as far as it could go. They flexed their toes in and out, sometimes using their big toe to penetrate their rival’s cunt, rub up against her clit or massage her labia.

“Ugh! Ugh! Fuck!” Jasmine cursed as she came.

“Agh! Agh! Shit!” Sabrina cursed as she came as well.

Like with their 69 duel, the orgasms just kept coming and coming, no pun intended. Their juices flowed like waterfalls. It was amazing how much fluid their hot pussies were capable of storing. Jasmine bent her head forward, letting her dark hair fall with it as she came. Sabrina grabbed it and pulled the raven on top of her, ending their foot battle. Once again, their mouths, lips, tongues, tits, nipples, areolas, outer labias, inner labias and clits all came together in a glorious joining of hot girl flesh as they rolled into another tribbing catball. They rolled all over the pool, soaking themselves and each other as they fucked. Ben was amazed at their stamina and even Jasmine was surprised that she could keep going herself.

Her hatred of Sabrina is what brought this out. She knew that if she was up against Nicole, Holly or even Vanessa, she would never be able to keep pushing on after cumming so many times. However, this redhead had crossed the line. Threatening to cuck her, like Vanessa did was bad enough but kidnapping her beloved Ben had motivated her above and beyond. While Vanessa may have been her soul rival, Sabrina was her soul nemesis. A sexual rivalry born purely out of nothing but animosity and hatred. She could tell that Sabrina felt the same way about her. She could not imagine the redhead lasting this long against anyone else, even the other 732 members, whom she also held a grudge against.

More orgasms enveloped them both, shooting more hot, tasty fluids inside each other. The number of climaxes that night felt as if it was reaching 100. Eventually, they pulled apart to give their insatiable bodies a rest. As they hyperventilated, they turned their heads to look deep into each other’s eyes. Just the sight of their soul nemesis sent them both into a frenzy. Their mutual hatred was that powerful. Both of them were responsible for causing the worst time of the other’s life and they would always hate each other. When you hate someone enough, everything about them pisses you off. The look on their face, their voice, their speech pattern, even just their physical appearance. Their nympho blood boiled and they were both ready for more.

As they both got up, Sabrina tackled Jasmine to the pool floor and brought her G-cups up to Jasmine’s red cunt to titty fuck her. The contact made both girls wince and moan.

“Ahhh…” Jasmine groaned.

“That’s right, slut! Feel my superior G cups against that pathetic little pussy of yours!” Sabrina taunted as she continued to massage her breasts into her rival’s pudenda.

Her hard, sharpened nipples penetrated her nemesis’s lovely, sloppy twat, getting soaked in Jasmine’s secretions as Sabrina pulled them up and down alternatively, driving her nipples across every reachable inch of Jasmine’s inner labia.

“Gooooodddd!!!!” Jasmine cried.

“Not even he can help you now, you cheating bitch!” Sabrina mocked.

The evil redhead then pulled her upper body back and then slammed her tits hard into Jasmine’s pussy,

“Agggghhhh!!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she came violently all over Sabrina’s rack, nearly squirting.

“Yeah, that’s right, cum all over me!” Sabrina mocked as Jasmine’s juices flowed inside of her cleavage and then down the rest of her hot body.

Jasmine lied, hyperventilating as her flowing hair swam around in the water and as Sabrina looked down on her. Sabrina then took her G-cups and planted them right on Jasmine’s face, smothering her in the cleavage and covering her rival in her own secretions.

“Feel my tits, bitch!” Sabrina mocked. “This is what a real woman’s rack feels like!”

Jasmine struggled to breath through the fleshy funbags, licking and blowing raspberries into them. Sabrina then turned around counterclockwise to suck on Jasmine’s nipples while letting her raven nemesis suck on her own. Jasmine licked her own cum from Sabrina’s breasts lovingly as Sabrina suckled her in turn. They frequently switched from one nipple to the other at almost the same time. They motorboated each other in their tiddy 69 before Sabrina pulled away again but left herself open for Jasmine’s counterattack. Jasmine got up, turned around and once again slammed Sabrina into the wall of the pool before bending down to titty fuck her in revenge.

“Agh!” Sabrina said as Jasmine massaged her rack into her cunt.

“Like you said yourself, payback’s a bitch, bitch!” Jasmine mocked.

She used her hands quickly and fluently to titty fuck Sabrina, making the evil redhead moan like the bitch in heat that she was. While Sabrina titty fucked Jasmine in an alternating pattern of pushing one breast up and the other down, Jasmine used a different technique. She pushed her breasts in and out, left and right and in a doorknob pattern, putting one breast above and the other below before switching. It was super effective.

“Agh! You kinky cunt!” Sabrina cursed.

“Look who’s talking.” Jasmine shot back.

She decided to finish her nemesis off by bringing her nipples up to double-team Sabrina’s clit from both sides. The contact was explosive.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Sabrina screamed.

“Yeah, you like my nips on your clit?!” Jasmine mocked. “Now who’s the kinky cunt?!”

As Jasmine rubbed her milk buds into Sabrina’s pleasure bud, the redhead could not handle anymore of it. Her climax came and like Jasmine had done to her, Sabrina spewed her fluids all over Jasmine’s G cups.

“Oh! Oh! Agggggghhhhhh!!!” Sabrina screamed as she burst into Jasmine’s breasts.

“Damn, your cum is nice and warm.” Jasmine teased as she let the juices seep into her cleavage and down the rest of her hot body.

She pulled away from Sabrina, who breathed heavily as she hung her head forward, letting her hair hang with it. Jasmine then bunched up her wet, fiery locks into her hand and got up real close and personal to her rival’s contorted face.

“Had enough yet?” Jasmine asked arrogantly. “I could just slap the cuffs on you now and save myself the effort and you from being humiliated by me a second time.”

Those words cut deep into Sabrina’s ego. She remembered everything she lost because of Jasmine. Her status, her money, her reputation and her dignity, all gone and the person responsible for that was right in front of her. She snapped. Jasmine pulled her in for a kiss and Sabrina slammed right into her face unexpectedly. Jasmine was caught off guard as Sabrina kissed her ravenously and aggressively, almost choking her with her skilled tongue. Sabrina had now unleashed her true rage. Jasmine had to pull away from the kiss but she could not. Sabrina kept a firm grip on her. She then lowered her hand and began ferociously knifing it in and out of Jasmine’s cunt just as Jasmine had done to her.

“Mmmmm!!!” Jasmine moaned into Sabrina’s mouth.

The fingering was unearthly. It felt like a jackhammer had been taken to her pussy. She was amazed that she didn’t kill Vanessa with this move back at the beach house. Jasmine came almost immediately, soaking Sabrina’s hand. She finally managed to pull away from the kiss and try to catch her breath.

“No more games! I’m gonna outfuck you once and for all!” Sabrina declared with a fierce glare as Jasmine panted.

Before the raven could respond, Sabrina had grabbed her again and turned her around to fuck her doggy style. It really was a repeat of what Jasmine had done to Vanessa after she threatened to sleep with Ben. Speaking of which, Ben was watching helplessly as his precious wife was dominated by the bitch that kidnapped him. Sabrina grabbed Jasmine’s hair tightly and used it as leverage to slam her twat into Jasmine’s from behind.

“Ohhhhh!!!” Jasmine moaned out loud.

Sabrina did this again and again, driving more and more orgasms out of her nemesis to the point where Jasmine was struggling to hold it together. The pleasure was excruciating and her body was beginning to wear out. Was she really about to lose?

“Look at your man, bitch!” Sabrina ordered as she continued her humping. “He’s watching you get fucked by me like the submissive little slut you truly are!”

Jasmine looked up at Ben’s sad and deeply concerned face. She felt like her heart was being impaled. And then…her rage came back. She gained the same fierce expression as Sabrina and then decided that she was not going to lose here! She gathered all of her strength and then slammed her ass into Sabrina’s so hard that they both fell down onto the ground.

“I’m gonna grind your pussy into dust!” Jasmine declared before she pounced on top of Sabrina and held her arms and legs down with her own before humping into her with all of her power.

“Agh!” Sabrina grunted. “Bring it on, bitch!”

Jasmine tribbed into Sabrina with a monstrous intensity, like her pussy was a wrecking ball and Sabrina’s was a building scheduled for demolition. She showed her nemesis no mercy. Their clits kissed brutally as Jasmine fucked Sabrina and drove another orgasm out of her. The amount of times the two had climaxed that night were far beyond counting at this point. Yet again, their juices intersected as Jasmine forcefully kissed Sabrina viciously, almost trying to choke her with her tongue like Sabrina had done to her. Sabrina grabbed Jasmine in a bearhug and the two rolled around in a catball of sex for the third time that night. Their mutual rage driving them as they fucked into each other and forced more and more climaxes out of the other nympho.

Jasmine was not used to fucking another girl who had the same rage that she did. Her past opponents would always be putty in her hands by this point but Sabrina hated Jasmine just as much as Jasmine hated Sabrina. Everything Jasmine would do to Sabrina, Sabrina would do right back to her and while the raven was plenty skilled in offense in her rage mode, defense was another story. Her own powerful sexual attacks did not make Sabrina’s sexual attacks any weaker or the pleasure less overwhelming. Jasmine did not know how to deal with such a thing. Perhaps this really would come down to a battle of endurance or whose rage lasted longer. Jasmine remembered all the grief Sabrina had put her through. How she forced Jasmine into a life of crime just to save Ben from his cancer, how she almost got Jasmine arrested and destroyed her life anyway and how she nearly sold Jasmine into sex slavery and how her rage saved her that night.

The two pulled apart and were left panting once again. Despite their rage, their bodies still had limits and adrenaline could only take them so far. Sabrina crawled over to Jasmine and began lapping at her pussy. Jasmine was not in a position to reciprocate the move and Sabrina ate her viciously, even nibbling a little bit. The raven’s pussy was so worn out by this night of extreme sex that she felt like anything could set her orgasm off. Just a few licks of her clit from Sabrina and she came once again, this time barely even panting, too tired to scream. Sabrina kept licking and pulling climax after climax after climax out of Jasmine, each one more devastating than the last all while Sabrina was not getting pleasured at all. Jasmine knew she had to turn this around but she was so exhausted, she couldn’t. Her body’s limitations were finally beginning to catch up with her.

Sabrina pushed and pulled her tongue in and out and made Jasmine cum one last time and the raven could not help but pass out from the extreme exertion she experienced all night. She woke up with Sabrina looking down at her. For a brief time, she was confused as to what was happening but then it all came flooding back to her…She lost and she still felt far too exhausted to do anything else about it. The clit queen had been dethroned.

“I won, bitch.” Sabrina bragged. “Even your rage could not beat mine. Your man watched me outfuck you and prove myself the better woman.”

Jasmine was utterly dejected and devastated beyond words. She could think of nothing else to do now.

“Please don’t hurt him…” Jasmine begged weakly. All the arrogance and fury gone from her voice. “He’s everything I have…Please…I’ll do anything.”

“Oh, you can both go.” Sabrina said.

“What?” Jasmine asked.

“I got what I wanted, bitch.” Sabrina elaborated. “Your man saw me humiliate you like you did to me. Now, both of you can go on with your sad, pitiful lives knowing that you are inferior to me. You’re not worth doing anything else to. Now, I’m gonna track down those three bitchy friends of yours and do the same to them. Don’t even try to tell the cops. I have a thousand places like this all over the country. I’m a free woman, bitch. All you did was set me back.”

Sabrina got out of the pool and over to the chair Ben was tied to and released him.

“Take your broken toy and get out of my sight.” Sabrina ordered.

Ben wanted to tell her off but didn’t want to risk pissing her off enough to change her mind about letting them walk. Sabrine then left. He went down to the pool to check on Jasmine. She was a complete mess and not just physically. She lied on the pool floor with a broken look on her face. He helped her sit up.

“Babe, are you alright?” He said with his friendly smile in a vain attempt to cheer her up.

“I…I…” Jasmine said as she began to tear up. “I’m so sorry…I failed you.” Jasmine sobbed into his shoulder.

“It’s okay, honey.” Ben said as she hugged her. “Let’s just go home and forget about this. They tracked her down before, they can do it again.”

“If she didn’t hate me so much, we might both be dead right now…” Jasmine cried.

“But we’re not. Now come on, let’s get some rest.” Ben helped her up. The extreme physical and emotional duress of the night’s events made it hard for Jasmine to even walk.

They both got to Jasmine’s car and Ben drove them home. It was late at night. The fight lasted for almost six hours and Jasmine had passed out for four hours. They were both hungry but too traumatized and depressed to eat anything. They made it home and Ben took his defeated wife back to bed, hoping a good night’s rest would fix her up. It didn’t. The next morning, Jasmine wouldn’t even get out of bed or say anything. She still had that broken, empty look on her face as she laid in bed all day. Ben tried to console her but nothing worked. It was like she was dead. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Ben went downstairs to get it. He opened the door and in came the rest of 732.

“Oh, hey girls.” Ben said.

“So, where’s that sexy woman of yours?” Nicole asked. “We wanna celebrate!”

“Celebrate what?” Ben asked.

“The beginning of Task Force 732, dumbass!” Holly joked.

“Task force what?” Ben asked.

“Our new police task force.” Vanessa answered. “Didn’t Jasmine tell you last night?”

“Um…No…Actually.” Ben answered sadly.

“Why so glum?” Holly asked.

“And why wouldn’t Jazz tell you?” Nicole asked.

“There’s something you all should know…” Ben then guided them all to the living room and relayed them the events of last night. The other girls were horrified.

“I don’t believe it…She actually lost?” Holly asked.

“That…That can’t be true!” Nicole said.

“How could this happen?” Vanessa asked.

“She’s still in bed.” Ben said. “Hasn’t gotten up or said a single word all day. I’ve never seen her like this before. It’s like Sabrina sucked out her soul.”

“That fucking bitch is gonna pay for this!” Nicole said.

“I think we should talk to her.” Holly said.

“You’re welcome to try.” Ben said. “Maybe she needs to hear from another woman.”

They all went upstairs, each one taking turns while the other two waited outside the bedroom. Holly went in first and sat next to the broken raven on a chair in front of the bed.

“Hey…” Holly said. “We’re all here and we know what happened. So, you lost. Big deal. I’ve lost to all of you and I never let it get me down. Why should you?”

Jasmine did not react. Just kept staring into space with that empty look in her eyes.

“Look, we just got 732 approved! We’re a team now and we need you!” Holly pleaded. “Look at me! I don’t have Nicole’s brains, Vanessa’s leadership or your toughness but I’m still here! I still want to contribute and you should too!”

Still nothing. Holly said what she wanted to say and passed it over to Nicole.

“Jazz…” Nicole began. “I wish I could do more than just talk but I know you better than anyone besides Ben and this isn’t you. You never give up. You beat that bitch once and you can do it again! She just got lucky this time!”

No reaction.

“Jazz, please!” Nicole begged. “The team needs you! We just got started! You’re the heart and soul of 732! Now shake it off and let’s get back to work!”

Still nothing. Nicole sighed with sadness and then passed it onto Vanessa.

“So, that’s it?” Vanessa asked. “One single loss and you’re down for the count? That doesn’t sound like the nympho that putfuckdd me twice.”

Jasmine did not react.

“Look…We’re gonna find Sabrina and make her pay. I want you to be there when we do. You beat her once, she beat you once. Think of this as the tie breaker!”

Still nothing. Vanessa sighed.

“Fine…We’ll give you sometime…But I know you won’t let this hurt you forever.”

Vanessa left and the other girls felt as if Sabrina had killed 732 in the womb. They hated her for that.

“What now?” Ben asked.

“You stay with her. She needs you.” Vanessa said.

“She’s practically catatonic.” Holly said. “What the Hell did she do to her?”

“I don’t know.” Nicole said. “But I know what we’re gonna do next. Right?”

“Right.” Vanessa answered. “732, our sister has been hurt by a twisted criminal and we owe it to her to bring her to justice. Sabrina Phillips is our first official target!”

Next Time: 732 Forever

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    155 Post(s)

Re: Rage VS Rage

Really great story! I'm looking forward to reading many more Jasmine vs. Sabrina fights! Now they both have a lot to prove!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Really great story! I'm looking forward to reading many more Jasmine vs. Sabrina fights! Now they both have a lot to prove!

JB
    This entire arc is all thanks to your suggestion at the beginning of SS&S.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)

My opinion after i read all the first 8 chapters of "732".

“732” is perfectly close to King of Pirates’ writing as it shows strong feelings between the 5 women (I include Sabrina).

The love of Jazz for her husband, the hate of Sabrina for all the rest and vice versa, the strong friendly feelings between the 4 women, who are not only lovers now ; they have built a strong friendship as well, keeping their competitive nature and some of their frenemy feelings for one another for their erotic tussles.

The whole story is very well written, it also has a very good build of the characters of the women.
    In addition, “732” has an aura of adventure, a very good plot and some steamy erotic scenes with some very good trash-talking dialogues. The erotic scenes between Jasmine and Vanessa and then Jasmine vs Sabrina were pieces of art ! ( P0rn literature ! LOL ).
    I could only say that, for my taste, these scenes were rather too lengthy. But that's me. Besides, overall, they were still excellent for my taste.

Thank you for sharing this erotic saga with us !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; September 25th, 2022 at 06:20 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    My opinion after i read all the first 8 chapters of "732".

“732” is perfectly close to King of Pirates’ writing as it shows strong feelings between the 5 women (I include Sabrina).

The love of Jazz for her husband, the hate of Sabrina for all the rest and vice versa, the strong friendly feelings between the 4 women, who are not only lovers now ; they have built a strong friendship as well, keeping their competitive nature and some of their frenemy feelings for one another for their erotic tussles.

In addition, “732” has an aura of adventure, a very good plot and some steamy erotic scenes with some very good trash-talking dialogues. It is very well written, it also has a very good build of the characters of the women.

Thank you for sharing this erotic saga with us !
    Thank you. That is exactly what I was going for. This will be my Maggie and Amber series. Rest assured, there will be more to come. Not just content but also characters from both sides of the law that cross paths with 732.