TO BE A QUEEN

PART I- To be a queen.

She left him badly. In the middle of one of their wild sorority parties, Naomi, the tit queen of the sorority, just saw as her boyfriend, Daniel, a exchange student from Spain, was heavily defeated by her exboyfriend Paul. The American stud just destroyed him in a cockfight in front of the sorority. He raised his arms and Naomi just jumped onto him, rubbing against his cock with hunger. She looked back at Daniel, who still lying on the floor, defeated, and she said:

-Sorry, but I just deserve the best of the best-. And she continued caressing the victorious guy. A couple of weeks after that, Daniel went back to Spain, humiliated, unable to keep going in that New England University after what happened. Naomi and Paul sticked together again in a relation based on how hot they found each other. A relation that consist of pure, raw, competition, they both had to be the best in order to be worthy for her/his counterpart.

Naomi was, indeed, a masterpiece of a woman. She was, in fact, declared the tit queen of the sorority. She was a outstanding redhead with blue eyes, a beautiful smile with full lips and a impressive asset of 36DD breast. She always felt at the top of the hill in prettiness and in breast power. She had defeated a lot of girls in titfights in order to maintain her status as the tit queen, ruining egos and self-esteems here and there with ease. Her breast were firm, full, with hard perky nipples crowning them. They were untameable.

Some day, she was walking by the Campus and heard a bunch of guys speaking: "Did you saw her tits? They were amazing!" "Yeah, they are probably the most firm and big tits in all the University!" They were talking, of course, about the tit queen, herself, she thought. She raised her head proudly, smiling widely thinking about her dominance.

"Yeah, you saw how she destroyed that brunette bitch of Tammy?" One of them said. "I did man, I was by your side, Jessie just ruined her". Naomi face changed. "Who is Tammy?" she thought. "Oh yeah, I remember, tonight we got a new bitch in the sorority. It seems like she likes to test her titties, but who the fuck cares, if she want to challenge me she will have to wait in line". Naomi always wanted to stare at new contenders and see their fights. But that night she was studying for a hard exam she just passed that morning. The guys continued their chatting.

"Did you saw how she danced and flirted with Paul? I mean, she was victorious but for sure she shouldn't do that to the queen's boyfriend". In that moment Naomi approached the boys from the back and embrace two of them by the shoulders in a buddy position, then she said "oh guys, by chance I just listened what you were saying and, I mean, it's not that I care, but...you know, a queen can't allow some random rookie bitch to mock me flirting with my man, so...If you know her room just to lend her a message I'd be grateful".

"Yeah" One of the guys said, unable to deny anything to that goddess. "Her room is 306 I think".

"Thanks" Naomi said. "And don't forget to go to the main room at 11, just to see a great show, better than the one tonight, I assure you". After that, Naomi called Paul "hey yo, I just knew that you got some fun last night...yeah yeah, I know that you did nothing, you wouldn't do that until you know she had beaten me and man...it won't happen anytime soon hahaha. Well, I call you to tell you that I'm on my way to challenge that bitch for tonight, you will see how your queen smash another cocky bitch...Oh, I see...so you say that she is really powerful uh, that's good info...what size? oh 38D, It will be funny to take that bra as my trophy...yeah I'll do it for you to know there's anybody at my level, bye".

So the tit queen of the sorority got to the room 306 of the sorority building, and knocked the door...In like ten seconds the door cracked open and she could see just in front of her a couple of blue eyes, equally blue as hers in a surprised glare.

"Oh, you, hi". Jessie said, recognising Naomi even when they didn't met anytime before, but her fame preceeds the queen. "Nice to meet you, what do you need?" The rookie said. Jessie was blonde, veeery blonde, with a long hair until her round ass. She was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. The t-shirt just couldn't hide not a little the huge amount of power that her breasts got. Naomi, looking at her from down to up, started talking.

"Hi, nice to meet you too!" She said in a false tone. "I just came here to congrats you for your victory last night, I heard it was huge...even when Tammy is not a big deal, we must admit hahahaha...in any case, congratulations...Buuuuuuut, I heard some words out there about the way you celebrated it..." Naomi kept her smile, she wasn't threatening her opposite, she was just giving her the info.

"Oh my god, I mean, I'm sorry about that but you know, the rush of the victory turned me on and...let's be honest...Paul is the hottest guy of the sorority, he even knocked the shit out of that Spaniard ex of you. He IS in fact a real deal..." Jessie was talking in a confident and joyful way, but Naomi wasn't smiling at that moment.

"I know, and that's why he is MY boyfriend, so please, contain yourself the next time" Naomi said, she was thinking about the possibility of not being facing that girl, she seemed so nice and avoiding the conflict, but.

"Oh I see...but...you know...that's a thing that's up to him to decide...and he seemed like very decide when he put his tongue inside my mouth and then licked my tits widely...so maybe you have to think about your position as """"girlfriend""" ". She made the quottation mark with her fingers as she said that last word. And that was enough for Naomi.

"That's, in fact, what I wanted to hear, I was a little dissapointed about your will to fight, but I see that you want to show something. I'll show you something too if you like...Tonight at eleven, where you was last night. Yesterday you tasted the sweet flavour of victory, tonight you will feel a very different sensation". Naomi just scheduled the duel in front of her now enemy.

"Yes, I guess that tonight I will feel the sensation of Paul's cock inside me after I kill those titties". Jessie respond with wit as she smiled widely. Naomi then pushed her tits forward against Jessie, who stood her ground, not moving and facing her foe. Naomi thought that it may be the funniest match she will have in a long time, "it will be funny to tear down these proud tits" she thought.

The hours passed, and half an hour before the scheduled hour of the duel, the members of the sorority began to gather in the main room, there were a throne near the north wall of the room and sat on it, the tit queen, drinking a martini with a thin pink silk gown and waiting for her victim of that night.

Eleven o'clock arrived, and as the clock marked that hour, Jessie appeared, walking down the stairs, with a beyond-sexy blue t-shirt which emphatise a huge cleavage. She seemed confident about herself, quite weird for a girl in her second match, but the last night victory maybe gave her an overload of self-esteem. The queen smiled and got up, facing her rival.

"I'm glad you can join us finally" The queen said, staring eye to eye at her contender. "Oh yeah, I couldn't miss this" Jessie replied. The people began to surround the soon-to-be fighters, waiting for the first attack. Naomi retired her gown slowly and sexily, showing everybody her magnificent asset of 36DD. On the other hand, Jessie took out her t-shirt, allowing everybody to admire her portentuous pair of 38D.

Both girls, suddenly and simultaneously throw their respective clothes and joined their tits with a huge direct thrust. And so the battle began.

CHAPTER II- The winter of our discontent.

Both girls pressed their respective assets further, comparing theirselves with the foe they were facing, they began to press more and more, hands on their hips, and looking how neither back down, they, simultaneously, began to move their shoulders in a circular way, trying to surpass, overcome, their enemy.

But no one was reaching a real advantage. Naomi looked at Jessie right in the eye as she thought "well, this bitch already earned my respect, but it's time to take this to the next level". She huged Jessie by her low back and pressed further. Jessie smiled as she did the same.

"Well, now we are talking" Jessie said, staring directly at the tit queen eyes, and she began to make tit punches against her foe. The huge was close but Jessie managed to move herself enough to attack in this way. Naomi responded in the same way, punching back mimically. Their huge began to soften as the punches were more and more savage, until they both only grabbed the other by the hips, giving space enough to deal huge punches to each other.

They began to go harder and harder until Naomi tried to deal a gigantous slap with both tits to her foe. Jessie was fast enough to avoid the hit with a step back, and after that, she went forward with all her strenght, dealing a powerful thrust from below that made Naomi's tits jiggle amazingly. Naomi did all she could to stop a moan from escaping her mouth and regain her feet, but as her tits stood firm again, Jessie attacked forward giving Naomi a brutal frontal thrust.

Naomi could help but open her mouth and shout an very audible "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK", as she stepped back a couple steps. Jessie laughed for the first time. She got a scratchy low voice, and her laugh was deep and evil. Her laugh was as sexy as she herself. Naomi attacked suddenly, slapping frontly with her tits against her foe. Jessie grabbed her by the back and both began a new, but more intense, bearhug.

They intensified their bearhug as they rotated around the place, trying to unbalance their foe, trying to make her crumble back. They suddenly broke the embrace and they began to frantically swipe their breasts from left to right, smacking against their foe's furiously.

They were challenging their tits firmness, their raw power, their womanhood itself. Suddenly, Naomi felt their tits began to soften, and Jessie tits felt to her like wrecking balls. She slowed down her attack due to the damage her enemy was dealing to her. Jessie notice it very fast and jumped forward, hitting the queen's tits in a vertical attack from above. Hitting the top of Naomi's tits with all the weight of her own ones.

Naomi's knees failed in that point. And the next thing she saw was her knelt down, looking directly at Jessie's belly. She looked up and she saw Jessie's brutal tits and beautiful face. Smiling with evil. She was losing, her tits hurt so much but if she grabbed it with her hands, it would mean defeat, she battle the need to caress her damage titties and looked again at Jessie, who made a gesture with her head that only means "c'mon, stand up and fight".

She was the queen, and as the queen, she got to stand up. She gathered all the strenght she had left and got to her feet again. Facing her opponent directly in the eyes. She was scared. Jessie wasn't. Jessie was...happy.

They pressed their tits again and joined in a brand new brutal bearhug. In that very moment Naomi realised she was done. Her tits wasn't standing against her foe. They were completely soften by Jessie jugs. They were to hard and powerful. She was about to submit, to avoid a wider humiliation. But as she opened her mouth. Jessie kissed her savagely.

"She knew" Naomi though. As Jessie kissed her, she was smiling, as she destroyed her rival's tits brutally. She wasn't only defeating the queen's tits. She was owning her mouth. Her kisses were way hotter than Naomi's. Jessie conquered Naomi's tongue with little fight from the queen.

Jessie tighten the hug, and a tear began to cross Naomi's face. The humiliation was being absolutely clear. Naomi's back bended due to the power of Jessie's tits. She inverted the queen's tips inside her breasts and after that, she made her enemy's tits began to dissapear, engulfed by the superior woman asset.

Before Naomi could cry her surrender, Jessie bring her to the floor, with her on top, and she saw her directly in the eyes "Seems as we have a new queen" she whispered in her victim ear. After that, she got up and then, bombed her enemy's tits brutally, falling directly over the defeated woman tits. Naomi felt as her tits were completely depleted and the air abandoned her lungs.

Naomi looked at the crowd, there was him. Paul was staring at the fight with an hungry glare, he was watching as her girlfriend was being completely smashed by a better woman. She closed her eyes and began to sob as she finally said "Please stop, I give, you're the best woman".

"What?" Jessie said "You'll have to say it louder so everyone can hear you!". As she commanded it, she bombed again her great rack, making Naomi squeal like a pig.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOD, PLEASE LET ME GO, I GIVEIGIVEIGIVE. YOU'RE THE BEST WOMAN". Naomi cried out. Jessie laughed again, and asked.

"Who has the better tits?" She bombed again.
"YOUUU, PLEASE PLEASE STOP"

"Who is sexier?" She bombed again.
"OH MY GOD YOU ARE"

"Who is a better kisser?" She bombed again.
"OH PLEASE PLEASE YOU ARE THE BETTER KISSER, PLEASE LEAVE ME BEEEEEEEEE"

"Who's the queen" She bombed again. Naomi looked at her directly as tears were clouding her eyes.
".....YOU ARE, YOU ARE EVERYTHING AND I'M NOTHING, PLEASE STOP THIS".

"Stop what???". Jessie asked.
"STOP DESTROYING MY TITS, STOP HUMILIATING ME, YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME".

Finally, Jessie whispered in Naomi ear: "Who's worthy of Paul?".
Naomi stared at her and quietly said "You are, Jessie, you".

As Jessie began to stand up, she grabbed Naomi face from the chin and kissed her in a dominating way. She stood up and place her feet on Naomi's tamed breast, placing her hands on her hips, and allowing everyone to see how her tits, a little bit reddened, were as firm and full as the beginning of the duel. She moved her feet from the breast of the defeated foe to her face, finally pressing against her cheek, looking at Paul at the same time.

She said loudly "THE QUEEN IS DEAD...ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!" And the sorority fellows began to clap with enthusiasm. Jessie grabbed Naomi by the hair and made her crawl as she walked towards Paul.

"Look at this, bitch" She said as she began to kiss the guy with hunger and passion, as her free hand grabbed his cock over the pants, which was completely erect and almost breaking the jean.

"IT'S ALL MINE NOW" And she release the hold on Naomi's hair, letting her fall as the defeated queen she was. Sobbing on the floor, and berefit of her crown. The new queen left the room, by the hand with the consort, heading for her room to claim the final prize. She raised her other arm with the little finger up.

A real queen.