Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Back in the Game: Floor 8: The Cop

Well, I asked for rough and it looked like I was going to get it. A cop, huh? Well, after this, she’ll be the one in cuffs for once. As the elevator door opened, it revealed what looked like a police interrogation room. Small, dark gray floor, plain white walls, a white table with two chairs and a mirror on one wall, which I knew was obviously a one-way window on the other side. I’ve seen the movies. As I looked at the mirror, I heard the door next to it open and in came a stunning, bronze-skinned Latina woman in a tight police uniform complete with a hat and sunglasses that nicely highlighted a firm, shapely ass that Latina women are famous for and a Hell of a nice, large rack. Not as nice as mine, though, of course. She had long, thick, dark brown hair, about the same shade as mine. Finally, another brunette to play with! Her hair, like mine, went down to that same fine booty I mentioned earlier.

“Well, looks like my perp has arrived at last.” She joked. “I hope you don’t mind getting frisked.”

“And I hope you don’t mind me giving you a taste of your own medicine.” I teased back.

“There will be time for that later, chica but for now, I think presentations are in order.” She said. “My name is Lola. I’m 29 years old and have been in the game for a full decade now. And since you’re already staring at them, they’re G cups. All natural too.”

“A hot, nympho cop lady with G cups…I think I might have read a story about that somewhere before.” I said.

“Oh, really?” Lola asked, intrigued. “Well, we can talk about that later. As for now…You’re under arrest.”

I rolled my eyes at her corny jokes as she began to strip down. She took off her sunglasses, revealing her piercing, brown eyes and took her hat off, shaking her thick brown locks. As she took off that hot uniform, her incredible G cups bounced out freely. Her skin was an alluring mocha and looked so soft and smooth. And she’s been in the game for ten years? That makes her only slightly less experienced than Sally. But while Sally was sweet and seductive, I could tell that Lola was fierce and a fighter. As I’ve said, I can read people, especially other nymphos and she was giving off intense dominatrix vibes. Well, she wasn’t the only one who likes it rough.

As I stripped down, I could feel her ogling me. I showed off my beloved K cups to her with a look on my sexy face that just screamed “I know I have bigger tits than you”. I could easily tell that she wanted nothing more than to sink her hands into them and manhandle them to slutty, little heart’s content. Well, game on. Lola proceeded to prove me completely right and marched towards me. Damn, she was imposing. She then reached over to grope and paw at my pride and joy. I cooed at the feeling of her rough hands squeezing and fondling them. I could not resist doing it to her in return and reached in front of me to put my hands all over her G cups. We both giggled and lightly moaned as we played with each other. Is there anything better than two hot babes rubbing each other’s tits? Well, except for two babes fucking each other, of course.

“You have such nice, large, touchable breasts.” She said as she continued feeling me up.

“I know.” I said confidently as I continued doing the same to her. “Yours are quite impressive too. Very soft and springy.”

We kept at this for a while. She would use her thumbs to flick at my nipples and I would rub my thumbs into her nipples in turn. Like with our hair, even our milk buds matched colors. We then took this a step further and brought our breasts into each other lovingly. We both audibly sighed as our nipples and areola came together. Her boobs felt so soft and warm. We jerked around a little, massaging our funbags into each other, making the other hot bitch moan as we bearhugged each other to bring the other closer into the titfight. I couldn’t resist her anymore and brought my mouth to hers, which she gladly accepted.

Our tongues slipped into each other as we kissed lovingly, tangling and wringing each other. We closed our mouths over each other, letting our tongues explore the inside of the other girl’s slutty mouth. She was a Hell of a good kisser. We buried each other’s brown locks as we made out. God, I loved fucking other brunettes. I mean, I loving fucking girls in general but especially other brunettes. I just feel an immediate kinship with them and I know they do with me. Remember, Shannon is a brunette too and I bet that’s why we became friends and eventually fuck buddies. I then started thinking about fucking Shannon but I had to focus on Lola. We soon broke the kiss, leaving a trail of drool on our lips as they separated.

“I think I’m going to enjoy this.” Lola said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

“I know you will. Everyone who isn’t impotent does.” I bragged as I did the same to her hair.

“The Boss said you were cocky.” Lola said. “And it looks like she was right.”

“It’s not cockiness if I’m right.” I argued.

“Really?” Lola asked, teasingly. “And would you say you’re also a skilled sexfighter?”

“Of course!” I answered. “I made it this far!”

“Well…You aren’t skilled enough, you arrogant little cunt.” Lola insulted.

Before I could diss her back, the Latina beauty then pushed herself down on top of me, sending us both careening to the hard floor. She immediately sealed her mouth onto mine again as she lied on top of me, preventing me from escaping. As her G cups surprisingly dominated my K cups, she lowered her left hand down towards my pussy and went to town.

“Mmm!!!” I moaned into her mouth as she fingered me something fierce.

Her left hand must definitely be her masturbation hand as my pussy felt like it was on fire. I couldn’t help but jerk around as she assaulted my cunt but her body on mine and her tongue in my mouth kept me grounded. Speaking of which, she licked and explored all around the inside of my mouth, her tongue exploring and thoroughly sliding against every nook and cranny. If she kissed this good, I can only imagine what she would do to my pussy with that thing. She caught me totally off guard and unprepared. The battle had just begun and I was already at her mercy.

She knifed her hand in and out of me rapidly like a machine gun, using different combinations of fingers to keep my cunt from getting accustomed to the assault and growing numb to it. Skilled bitch. I could handle no more and came all over her hand as I squinted my eyes in pleasure. She opened her eyes and the look she had was infuriatingly arrogant. She loved the fact that she had drawn first blood after I was so arrogant. And she wanted more. Much more. She did not break her oral domination of my mouth. Instead, she shifted her body around and placed her own sweet, juicy pussy on top of mine. Ravenous cunt was just getting started.

“Mmm!!” I groaned into her mouth as she kept tonguing me and then began to trib me.

Her face contorted in an arrogant glare as she ground her pussy against mine, up and down, rubbing it deep in there. Her upper lips and lower lips both dominated my own upper and lower lips. Her pussy felt so smooth and soft, much like her mouth on mine. Oh, God, she was so fucking good! No matter how this turned out, I had to fuck her again! And again! And again! And again! Then I shook it off and focused back on the match, though it wasn’t much of a match right now as much as it was just me getting fucked within an inch of my life.

I felt her juices flow into mine, like two waves of fluid crashing together like in lotion commercials. She humped me up and down, left to right and everything in between as she kept kissing me intensely. Oh, what a feeling. Her clit then came into contact with my own and my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head from the sheer overwhelming pleasure. Oh, fuck! She rubbed her pleasure bud into my own gently one moment and then harshly the next. She was a master. No doubt about it. As she rubbed her cunt into mine, I quickly felt another orgasm coming my way not even ten minutes after the last one. I felt the all too familiar numbing volts of climactic electricity flow through my body as I finally came, spewing my cunt juices straight up into Lola’s dominant pussy.

“Agggghhhhh!!!!” I screamed as she finally broke that smothering kiss…But the insatiable slut still wasn’t satisfied yet!

She lowered herself down, dragging her tongue down my body, in between my cleavage, across my belly button and then finally towards my ripe, red, just-climaxed twat before diving straight into my muff, feasting on it ravenously.

“Ugh!” I yelped as she ate me out ferociously.

Oh, God, could this bitch eat pussy! You know how people with Spanish accents roll their tongues when they say words that start with Rs? That’s what she was doing to my cunt! Holy fuck, I had never experienced something like that before! She would also roll her tongue back into her mouth and then roll it back out again. She wiggled and jerked her head around to make her tongue explore every possible inch of my slutty twat. She loudly slurped into my pleasure center, using plenty of spit. Kinky little whore but I loved when my lovers did that, to be honest. I felt her saliva mix with my juices and it was beyond amazing.

God, two orgasms within ten minutes of each other and I already wasn’t sure how much longer I could last under this kind of euphoric pressure. She would pull her tongue out and then shove it back in like a sex toy, she would lick me in zigzag patterns, she would roll her tongue inside me like I said, almost like a tiny, wet, fleshy vibrator fucking me to my deepest, darkest core.

“Oh, God!” I cried as the pleasure overwhelmed me.

Then, she finally dragged her tongue from the bottom of my labia right up to my throbbing, pink pleasure bud and it was out of this world. I laid there helplessly panting as she tongued my clit beautifully but viciously. She would jab at it with the tip of her tongue, lick all over, kiss it and sandwich it in between her upper lips, spit on it and it was all far too much for me. I felt my third orgasm of the night closing in at 1000 MPH.

“Oh! Oh! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! You fucking bitch!” I cursed as my pussy erupted yet again, this time all over Lola’s face and seeping into and down her brunette locks.

I laid there hyperventilating, my K cups lightly bouncing and jiggling with each heavy breath and my long hair fanning out on the metal floor as she got up and looked down on me both literally and figuratively.

“That’s my favorite kind of cunnilingus to give another puta.” She explained. “After I just throughly fucked her. That way, I can taste my own juices as well as hers while I eat her out.”

No wonder she tribbed me before devouring me. I had done that before but not intentionally to get that taste. I remember liking it. I had to try that myself and who better than her? However, I felt like a missile had been set off inside my cunt. I was exhausted and those three orgasms were devastating.

“As I said, The Boss told me you were arrogant but I wasn’t expecting you to be this full of yourself.” Lola said. “Overestimating yourself is just as deadly as underestimating your opponent, chica.”

She was right. As you’ve no doubt noticed yourself, I’m not exactly as humble as a nun. I took pride in my hotness and in my sexual prowess and I earned the right to that confidence but there is a paper thin line between confidence and arrogance. Sun Tzu’s Art of War very much applies to the game. If you know your opponent and know yourself, you need not fear the result of any battle. Lola took advantage of my arrogance and then fucked me into the next dimension but I was not done yet. Like any battle, sexfighting requires adaptation and perseverance and I would not give up so easily.

“You really are a glutton for punishment, aren’t you?” Lola asked rhetorically. “But that’s fine. I can dominate you all day and night, little girl.”

“Okay, flatfoot, you took round one.” I admitted. “But let’s see how you handle round two.”

I still felt a little out of it but now, I had gotten into the rhythm of this bitch’s technique. She likes to overwhelm her opponents when she gets them where she wants them by unleashing a flurry of carnal pleasure on them, leaving them no room to breathe, let alone counterattack. I would not make the same mistake again. We marched towards each other, looking like it would be another collision of flesh and kissing but at the last second, just before she could wrap her slutty arms around my hot body, I ducked down and pulled her legs out, dropping her to the ground.

“Ugh!” She grunted as I held both of her soft, supple legs tightly on my shoulders before I went to town, mashing my pussy into hers just like she had done to me.

“Submit your beautiful cunt to mine, bitch!” I taunted through my grunting and panting.

“You’ll have to do better than that! Oh!” Lola moaned as I humped into her.

Being in the dominant position made me feel totally rejuvenated, even after the carnal thrashing I had just taken. My libido was at an all time high, even more so than usual for a nympho like me. I loved the feeling of pulling back and then slamming my pussy back into hers over and over again. After how viciously she dominated me, it felt amazing both to fuck her and to give her a taste of her own medicine. My hair and K cups bounced with each rough movement I made. I could feel her juices attach to my pussy and then come undone with each hump and each pull out. I would’ve felt up her G cups if I could risk letting go of even one of her fine legs. God, it felt so good.

Lola, being a dominatrix herself, brought out the dominatrix in me. When I was on the submissive end of a sexfight, it always gave me an extreme urge to do the same to my opponent. I think most nymphos are like that. Being dominated gives you a lust for vengeance. You want to wipe that arrogant smirk off that skank’s face. You want to see it contorted with pleasure, knowing that you are causing it. And I knew for a fact that Lola was thinking the same thing as I tribbed her mercilessly. I know she wanted to turn this around on me, even though she did it to me first. You know what they say about revenge being an endless cycle but in this case, everybody wins instead of everybody losing.

That’s the magical thing about sexfighting. Many would argue that there are no losers because we all get to fuck hot girls to exhaustion but there has to be an objective winner and an objective loser. Because we get high off of dominating each other, every victory and defeat fuels us to do it again and again. It is an endless pleasure. Heaven on Earth. And you know what? I love it? I’m unashamed to admit that now. I love it. Will I return to it full time? You’ll have to wait and see. Patience. Only two and a half floors left. Anyway, back your regularly scheduled programing of lesbian hedonism.

“Oh! Fuck!” Lola cursed as I kept fucking her.

I then positioned myself in such a way that my labia would completely swallow her clit. She gripped my waist as I mashed my pussy down on top of her own.

“Agghhh!!!” She shrieked. I knew it was only a matter of time until she would climax and low and behold.

She splattered her fluids up into my cunt and down both her stomach and ass. Not wanting to let this opportunity pass, I got off of her and immediately bent down to suck on some cop cunt.

“Ahhh! You thirsty little puta!” She cursed.

“Not so coy when you’re on the receiving end, huh?” I taunted before continuing my meal.

She was very much right about what she said earlier. The unique, dueling tastes of your own juices combined with your opponent’s was beyond exquisite. So many different flavors coalesced on my skilled, slutty tongue. The varying levels of tang were impossible to describe. It was just so delicious as well as an excellent motivator for me to keep eating her out, not that I needed it. I love eating pussy but this was just that little something extra. I giggled with horniness as my tongue exploded her inner walls and slurped and slobbered all over her like a dog with its favorite bone. Her juices were tangier than mine, which was sweeter. I prefer the taste of sweet pussy juice, so I consider that a victory for me in of itself.

“Ahhhhh!!” She yelled as I continued to ravenously feast on her.

She grabbed my sweaty, matted hair to control me as I licked, kissed, sucked and spat all over her delectable nether regions. If all cops have such great tasting pussies, then I have to get arrested more often! I drove my tongue in and out like a dildo, fucking her sometimes hard and fast, other times slow and deliberate. I just couldn’t get enough of eating her out but I decided to finish her off with a special clitoral technique I’ve been saving. Something only a true innovator of cunnilingus like myself could come up with. Okay, it wasn’t that special but it was still very effective.

I dragged my tongue up towards her clit and then I balanced the top of my tongue against the top inside section of my teeth, showing off my tongue’s underside. I then pressed it against her pulsating pleasure bud, letting my saliva pool down the entirety of her inner labia.

“Nooooooo!!!!!” Lola shrieked as she once again burst, filling my mouth with her tanginess.

This was just something I thought of right on the fly and I was genuinely curious as to how it felt to be on the receiving end. Oh, well. Plenty of hot girls in the world to try that on me. Right now, I have a match to win. I let her go as she huffed and puffed, clearly hit hard by my masterful cunt-licking skills.

“You are one kinky slut.” She said, sounding equally annoyed and impressed.

“And this kinky slut still has more for you!” I announced.

I then ran behind her, picked her back up off of the metal floor so that she was in a sitting position, wrapped my arms and legs around her own arms and legs and then used both hands to relentlessly assault her pussy once again. Before she could scream, I rammed my tongue down her throat to keep her quiet, dominating her mouth as she had done to me.

“Mmmm!” She moaned into my mouth as I brutally tongued her down.

I had used this technique with one hand on my rival’s twat but never two. Lola just really brought out the innovator in me. She compelled me to try new and risky things and I loved it. I left no part of her pussy untouched as my hands went to town like they were roughly molding clay. I pressed my K cups against her sweaty back, feeling her damp hair caress and tickle my brown nips as I continued orally dominating her mouth and manually dominating her cunt. She would try in vain to rub her ass cheeks against my own pussy, which was nice but did nothing to help her escape the onslaught of pleasure I was unleashing on her. She was all mine and she knew it. I used my index fingers on both hands to squeeze her cute little clit and that was too much for her.

“Mmmmm!!!!” She shrieked into my kiss as she came.

I cupped my hands to catch her juices as she ejaculated all over them. I then broke the kiss only to shove one hand down her slutty throat and rub the other all over her face, coating her with her own secretions. As you can tell, I was feeling extra kinky today. I finally released her, feeling satisfied in my humiliation of her. She looked like a fucking mess. Her hair sweaty and dishevelled, her tits throbbing from her heavy breathing, her face flushed from the extreme pleasure I had dished out on her and her breathing deep and sensual. I believe that this is exactly what I was like just a few minutes ago after she had gotten done humiliating me. Revenge is truly sweet. Almost as sweet as my pussy juice.

I lied down next to her and gave her little kisses as a means to brag about what I just did to her. I proceeded to gently lick her face clean of her own fluids, tickling her with my tongue. She licked my face back. We orally explored each other’s gorgeous faces before our tongues intersected and had a little sword fight. We licked and jabbed at each other playfully but we didn’t kiss. Not yet anyway. It’s rare for me to meet someone as kinky as I am and while this may have been a match, I wanted to enjoy it. Even if I would have many more matches like this with her in the near future. When two doms like us go at it, you never know what can happen or how long it will last. We stopped licking each other’s tongues.

“Have you had enough yet or do I need to perform a citizen’s arrest?” I joked.

“Not quite yet, big tits.” She told me as she pressed her G cups into my K cups. “Since we’re both very clearly adept at eating each other out, I think there’s only one way to bring this fuckfight to a finish.”

“Agreed. Let’s eat each other one last time.” I said.

I got up and then repositioned myself so that my face was right in front of her twat and her face was right in front of mine. Hope she enjoyed the view. Just kidding, I know she did. Everyone does. In my past battles in this gauntlet of lesbian debauchery, I had gotten into 69 battles but they never really went anywhere. They always ended with both of us breaking apart and trying something else. However, I could feel that this time would be different. Both of us had gotten an overwhelming taste for each other and we could feel it in our burning, nymphomaniacal loins that this was the way to settle the battle once and for all.

“Let the war of oral attrition begin.” Lola declared.

“To the end.” I agreed.

And with that, we both took one nice, deep breath before diving our faces into each other’s glorious, tasty, sweet, tangy, sloppy, hungry for each other’s tongues pussies. Right off the bat, her tongue inside me again felt like electric shocks of pleasure had been unleashed all throughout my body. My K cups pressed into her belly and her G cups pressed in my own belly. We could feel every inch of each other’s hot, flawless skin coming together and by God, was it glorious. We audibly moaned but it was muffled by the other hot bitch’s pudenda as we ate like the slutty queens that we were. The sounds of smacking lips, slurping, gulping down juices and all other sorts of carnal delights filled the room. A mutual orgasm had hit us both at the same time, the first of many and we did not need any encouragement to gulp down each other’s vaginal fluids. God, I could eat this flatfoot bitch for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! And snacks in between!

She ate me just as ravenously, lapping my pussy hard and fast. We both began kissing each other’s clits, we quickly rolled together into a 69 catball. The tiny police interrogation room had little to no space for us to roll around but we didn’t care. We were just so lost in our meal. I felt her slurp on my clit and I slurped on hers in return. I would nibble her labia and she nibbled on mine in return. Teeth for teeth. A lick for a lick. A kiss for a kiss. I felt my tongue get constricted by my vaginal walls as I felt my own vaginal walls constrict her own tongue. Lola was the most vengeful bitch I’ve ever met in my life and she brought out my own little vengeful bitch as well. Whatever one of us would do to the other, the other would immediately do in return. Repetitive? Maybe. Pleasurable? Hell yes! It was like we were daring each other to copy our oral techniques and it just went on and on!

We orgasmed and orgasmed and orgasmed all over each other. I can only imagine how messy we both looked but I didn’t care. I began to notice, however, that her licking had begun to slow down whereas mine wasn’t. I knew all too well what that meant. I pressed on with my cunnilingus, driving more and more climaxes out of her while she barely got any out of me. And then, suddenly and without warning, she just stopped. I was curious but I knew that this could very easily be her trying to give me a false sense of security, so I kept eating. About five orgasms later, I decided that this had to have been enough. I got up and off of her and turned back to see her totally passed out. I had won again. What a surprise. She was completely out cold.

I got on top of her and cuddled up with her, kissing and playing with her unconscious body. When it came to my particularly fierce rivals like her, I loved to take advantage of them in their sleep. I knew she’d be cool with it. We’re nymphos after all. We live for this stuff and she would no doubt do the same to me if I had lost. I sucked on her sweet, bronze nipples a bit, rubbed my tits into hers and swapped my saliva mixed with her juices into her mouth before my own fatigue had caught up with me and we fell asleep on each other. I woke up still nuzzled next to Lola, who held me tight as our breasts pressed together again.

“You won.” She admitted. Surprisingly without a hint of bitterness.

“As usual.” I bragged.

“Again, don’t get too cocky.” Lola lectured. “This just gives me all the more motivation to outfuck you next time.”

“Ah, so that’s why you love the game, huh?” I asked.

“That’s part of it.” Lola said. “As you’ve no doubt noticed, I am a hardcore dom. Being a cop just adds to that. I love humiliating my prey in various different ways and what’s more humiliating than being outfucked by another woman?”

“And if you lose, like you did against me?” I asked, bragging.

“Then I use my own humiliation as fuel for my desire for revenge and it helps give me ideas on how to humiliate my opponent when I get that revenge.” Lola clarified.

“Sounds kinky.” I said.

I was spot on in my assessment. Lola’s reasoning for loving the game was like a combination of Donna’s and Krystal’s. She had Donna’s competitiveness and desire to win but also Krystal’s kinkiness and love of humiliation. I think those three would get along quite well and I’d love to be a fly on the wall for that threesome.

“And what’s your story?” I asked. “How did you discover the game?”

“I’m glad you asked.” Lola said. “I was 19 and fresh out of the academy. I had been called to handle a noise complaint at some apartment. I knocked on the door and it was answered by two naked babes who had just been fuckfighting all day. I was dumbfounded but also mesmerized by them. They said they’d keep the noise down and eventually get soundproof walls and one of them gave me her number for “emergencies””.

“Wow.” I said.

“Those two women just so happened to be The Boss and The MILF.” Lola said.

“Really?” I said, feigning surprise. Nothing shocked me at this point.

“Yep.” Lola answered. “I couldn’t resist calling her. One thing led to another and those two introduced me to the greatest thing a woman can experience. I discovered the game out of pure luck.”

“That’s amazing.” I said.

“Indeed.” Lola agreed. “Eventually, I got good enough to beat The MILF but not The Boss. Never her.”

“You’re not the only one.” I admitted.

“Still, it only fueled me further and I will defeat her one day.” Lola said.

We both got up and went into the next room where her bed was. Fuckfighting on that hard, steel floor made us both a little sore but not nearly sore enough to make me not want to dominate her for the entire night. The next morning, we both showered and she walked me over to the elevator to scan her eye and give me access to the next floor.

“Remember…” Lola warned. “I’m gunning for you now, bitch. I will have you at my mercy someday.”

“I look forward to leaving you in a puddle again.” I shot back as I got inside the elevator.

Just two more floors left. I looked at the red text above the door as it revealed my next target.

“Floor 9: The Rocker Chick.”

That’s funny. I had a rocker chick for a roommate back in College…Wait…You gotta be fucking kidding me!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 8: The Cop

Finally, Lola was not that rough as I expected her to be.
    But you offered to us a good and hot chapter.
    Let's go for the rocker chick now !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Step away from Angry Birds, the 2048 cupcakes challenge is here! This game has everything from easy-to-learn controls to a cute and colorful design. Get ready to entertain yourself for hours trying to pick and match cupcakes into triples to build your own cupcake kingdom! Unleash your inner pastry chef and test your cupcake matching skills for hours, now with the added bonus of fun animations and exciting puzzles!

Junior Hostboard Member Bagadan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like to spend my free time doing something useful. I love sports, and in my spare time I actively pursue it and manage to make profitable bets. That's the way it is! That and a reliable 1xbet bookmaker helps perfectly. The bonuses at betting philippines online are very cool, so I definitely won't miss my chance!