Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Pride 3

Chapter 3

Maneuverings

<Northern Wastes>

Scarlet woke up feeling that long forgotten burn in her limbs that came from a bout of rough sex. While in prison all her male lovers had been...trained...to be passive. It elevated her status in the yard. But she had never forgotten how much she enjoyed aggressive, downright violent, sex. Something Marcus gave her in spades. Speaking of her latest conquest...

She ran a hand over his torso, feeling the light movements as his lungs filled while he slept the sleep of the dead. His...talents...had pleased her immensely and the reward was a thrashing orgasm that had him roar, groan and ultimately whimper as her talented womanhood milked him dry. At the end of their frantic fucking he fell into an exhausted sleep...no...Scarlet had ridden him into a comatose state while she knelt astride him with a satisfied smile. She still had it.

But what had woken her?

Frowning she rolled over and tried to get back to sleep, but something kept hovering at the edge of her consciousness and finally she grunted and kicked off the covers. Still undressed she strode back into her work area, eyes flickering side to side. Now the sense of unease was stronger. Moving deeper into the room she felt liquid under her feet and frowned. They had started fucking on their way to the bed, but she didn't remember either of them coming around here.

She heard the odd shuffling sound just in time to spin around and get tackled. She fell, more from being dragged down than anything else. The first punch shocked her to full wakefulness and she lashed out, knocking the attacker off her. Scrambling to her knees another blow set her ears ringing before she grabbed at her opponent and felt shock as their bodies came together, first at the fact her ambusher was also naked and then the feel of a pair of heavy boobs pushing into her own.

Was it one of her own...or perhaps one of the local ladies deciding to go straight for the head. No matter. First humiliation, then she'd decide what to do afterwards. Crushing their bodies together she felt the excitement building at fighting another body to body. Her unseen opponent however had other things in mind. Briefly she also hugged at Scarlet, strong arms squeezing them together but then the arms unlinked, fingers clawing at her face.

Fearing for her eyes the blonde grabbed at the hands only for the other to go low, butting at her belly and flipping the surprised Scarlet over onto her back. Even as she landed Scarlet started to rise only to give a muffled yell as her face was covered in soft, yet firm flesh and arms pinned. Thrashing desperately as she felt her airways covered Scarlet also smelt something odd.

A sour chemical scent.

Tensing, the blonde's teeth snapped, biting down on the supple breasts covering her face, hearing her opponent scream and pull away. The sound of the voice confirmed her suspicions and even as the woman lunged back, fighting fiercely, Scarlet gasped out. "Lights!!"

Immediately the room was flooded with white light and after a brief blind period, Scarlet found herself nose to nose with a pretty face framed by bright red hair. The other woman looked just as stunned as the two slowly released one another. "Scarlet? Wha...what's going on!? Where are we? The last thing I remember was..."

"I had to take some...liberties." The cougar replied as an angry look crossed the redhead's face. Sitting back on her haunches she watched as her friend slowly realized what was different, twisting around to stare at her newly regrown limb. "But I think you'll be happy with the result."

Gently caressing her leg, Viola tried to rise only to slump over as it failed to support her weight. "It...it's..."

"It'll take some time." Scarlet replied, helping her up. "The nerves are still getting used to it actually being there and not just some kind of phantom pain."

Moving to her cubicle Scarlet was amused to find Marcus standing and staring in their direction. "I was wondering what the noise was. Bringing in reinforcements?" He leered openly at the naked condition of both women, his dick straining towards them.

Leaving Viola propping herself up by the door Scarlet strode over to the man, grabbing his cock in a steel grip. He immediately responded, her breast filling his hand as he gave a warning squeeze. Yanking at the hardened length Marcus gave several yelps even while his fingers sank into Scarlet's titflesh making the woman moan. "I'm telling you, and you can tell everyone else." the blonde purred. "This one is off limits."

"And what do I get out of it?" His breathing was hard as their wills clashed. Scarlet was impressed to find that this one wasn't broken yet. It usually only took a single round to have them come around begging for more. Maybe she should take him for her own...

"There's another cubicle down the wall on this side Vi," She said, her voice soft, giving the dick in her hand another squeeze, smiling as Marcus pinched at a nipple. "It's not soundproofed so you'll have to forgive the noise. I promise it won't take long."

"I make no such promises," Marcus shot back, pulling Scarlet into a rough kiss as she pushed him back into her little room.

<Edge>

<Five days later>

"Ah hell..." He muttered, looking up.

Cloud had been scraping at the grill, cleaning it, after the morning rush. Tifa was wandering around the tables, picking up plates once piled high with bacon, eggs and potato mash but now just covered in gravy stained messes.

It had been nearly three weeks since the attack and still no news. Upon arriving Yuffie had stayed the night before taking the next ship back to Wutai while Cloud and Tifa joined Barret and Reeve in rallying Edge's citizenry. If their opponents had the strength to attack Gold Saucer they couldn't discount an attack on Edge. Unfortunately drafting up some form of militia would reduce workers for the mines and, as a result, output would drop as well. It was like a tightrope swaying in the breeze.

The last patron had walked out maybe ten minutes ago when the work horn blared so it had surprised him when he heard the door swing open. Then he'd groaned at who it was.

Barely as tall as Yuffie, Elizabeth's presence still dominated a room, or rather her attributes did. Cloud always had to remind himself not to stare...not out of any worry that she'd get the wrong idea. Unless it was Andrea she was strictly into girls. Clad in a low-cut top and tight jeans however made it a challenge. "Just relax." He muttered quietly, as the top-heavy brunette approached his wife. "What is it Liz?" He asked loudly, knowing she disliked just anyone calling her that and hoping it would encourage a swift departure.

"Oh don't worry I'm not here for Tifa," the small woman laughed throatily, sauntering past said brunette and taking a seat at the counter. "I'll have plenty of time to play with her after I'm done with flattening Mikoto."

"Assuming you can," Tifa muttered audibly depositing a stack of plates at the far end. Elizabeth merely smiled toothily and rested her rack on the countertop. Loudly she called over her shoulder. "Then what're you here for?"

"Got a message for Cloud from Andy. He..."

"He found something?" Cloud let his eagerness show.

"He isn't sure," Elizabeth dug into her cleavage and pulled out a slip of paper. "He said it's a series of co-ordinates, as well as a mention of a transfer."

"Transfer? Of what?" He wondered loudly. The stacked woman merely shrugged.

"He said to tell you that this was heavily encrypted, so he can't guarantee how genuine it is." Elizabeth's eyes mirrored the doubt he felt in his. "The only thing he could get out of it for sure was the location. The best he could do with the date is get it down to within three days."

"That should be enough...maybe..." Cloud frowned as he studied the parchment.

"I'll leave you to try and figure it out." Liz shoved herself to a standing position. Ambling over towards the door she found Tifa in her path. Never deviating she pressed up against the taller woman, both pair of breasts spreading under the tight material covering them. Tifa never budged, locking eyes with Elizabeth. "This'll be the time Tifa, darling. You've got no more tricks, and Mikoto's merely a speed bump. Though I will admit fucking MILFs is quite the experience."

"If you can't beat me, you don't stand a chance against her." Tifa replied stonily. Then she smiled, shifting her upper body until her tits rested on top of Elizabeth's. It widened at the smaller woman's expression of discomfort.

"Those're both lies and we know it," the busty brunette grunted, then gave her own smile and sucked in a breath, her titans rising, flattening at the top as Tifa's own monsters pushed down on them. Cloud held his own breath at the sight.

Elizabeth held a special place among Tifa's rivals. Out of all of them she was the only one, since Scarlet had been put away, that seemed to bring out the worst in Tifa. Cloud only too well remembered the video of their first fight and then the subsequent unofficial ones. Many of these he was able to witness, though only the tail ends, since they had fought each other more off the mats than on. And in the case of the former whenever they ran into each other alone more often than not his role was to tear them apart before one, usually Tifa, did something they might regret.

Thus he snapped back to reality when Tifa grabbed at Liz's hips and the smaller woman's arms went around his wife's waist. They were in their own little world now and any longer they might be beyond reason. Once started the only way to separate them, while fresh, might be to hurt them. But more than that, Cloud's hesitation came from the fact that they seemed willing to start something even while knowing he was there.

"Girls while I, and any within earshot, would appreciate the free entertainment I'd rather not have to rebuild the interior." He called out loudly. "Again..."

Both women blinked as his words made their way sluggishly into their brains. Tense, neither wanted to let go, wanting instead to give into their baser instincts and begin tearing each other apart. It had been long, too long since they'd had a chance to fight one another. They wouldn't be allowed to take it as far as they wanted to if they did it in front of the group they knew. Seconds ticked by and they pulled each other closer as the urge to explode into mindless violence became strong enough to cause sweat to appear on their brows. Staring hard Elizabeth's lust clashed with Tifa's fury and Cloud moved out from behind the counter when, with a sigh of almost physical pain, the women released one another.

"I want them...all to see me...crush you." Liz gasped hoarsely, her entire body trembling, damp spots appearing on her top. "Then they can...can listen in as you're giving me my due."

"Only one other woman's made the mistake of trying to fuck me." Tifa snarled back, panting, the urge to just grab the woman had her shaking. "I put her in a coma. You might want to take notes."

"Way I heard it...she did more than try." Elizabeth rasped. Eyes flashed and hands lashed out, sinking deep into thick dark hair. For a moment Cloud stared in shock before cursing and lunging to grab at hands, fingers wrapping tightly around wrists. It now became a three-way struggle as he steadily increased the pressure on the pair's wrists while they stubbornly resisted his efforts and kept tearing at hair. Despite the grinding pain neither Tifa nor Elizabeth relented in their efforts to inflict pain on the other woman. Then Liz flinched as Cloud's grip tightened again, and her hands opened, crying out as Tifa gave one final savage yank before also giving up her hold. Stumbling the direction of the door she couldn't resist one parting shot. "Saved today sweetheart. But he won't be there when it matters."

"M will ruin you." Tifa spat, wincing at Cloud's hold as she took a step towards Liz. He only let go when Elizabeth swayed past the door and out of their view. She looked down at the floor, getting herself back under control before looking up at her husband muttering quietly. "And if she doesn't I'll do to you what Josy did to your sister."

"Correct me if I'm wrong," Cloud remarked drily. "But weren't you hoping that she'd beat M?"

"Right now I'm hoping they beat the shit out of each other." His wife replied sourly. Then as she could see the question behind his eyes. "What?"

"It's happening again," he said quietly. Tifa flinched, turning away and grabbing at a table, "You deliberately provoked her. Dammit Tifa what would've happened if I wasn't here? You know how it goes when you fight her, it's like she's taken Scarlet's place with just how much you lose yourself."

"That's...part of the problem," she muttered quietly. Cloud stared hard at her and she took a deep breath. "When she ambushed us...Scarlet said that I loved fighting her...because she's the only one I can go all out on without reservations."

"Clearly Viola's never told her about when you and Liz go at it." He grunted, annoyed at the blonde for once more interfering with their lives.

"And you've never seen me and Scarlet get into it," Tifa reminded him. "If not for Siren's help I'm not ashamed to admit I doubt I'd be able to even walk after what she did to me. And, well, even with Shiva's aid she ended up in a coma after our last fight."

"But if not for them you wouldn't be able to go as long as you do...speaking of which. Let me talk to her." Cloud's voice brooked no refusal and Tifa dove into herself allowing Siren to fully surface. The spirit stretched luxuriously, drinking in the sudden surge in arousal emanating from Cloud. "Want to play?"

"You know what I want so you can drop the act." Cloud had thought himself ready for Siren's appearance but as always the being's mere presence had him having to back away to avoid just shoving her over a table. It was if Tifa's natural sexuality was completely unchained and dialed up to max. Siren merely shrugged, the simple act making a part of him twitch, and sat primly across the edge of the table. "Did you have anything to do with Tifa confronting Elizabeth like that."

"Yes...but not in the way you might think."

"And...?"

"You know that she was once my partner, albeit unknowingly. And you also know how I ended up with Tifa," Siren started. At Cloud's nod she continued. "Our power can be like a drug, it's why we typically wait until the current is about to pass or has already passed on before transferring to a new host. If we swapped Avatars ahead of time for some reason however, it typically led to the original fixating on the new."

"But she wasn't your Avatar at the time, that much I remember," Cloud interrupted. "Unless..."

"That's right. During the process where I...encouraged them to fight to see who I would pick they were both, technically, Avatars." She nodded at his realization. "On some level she remembers the feeling of my power and wants it back. Of course it isn't helped by her natural inclination to fight...and fuck...strong women. You remember Levia's story about why she was sealed...in the past those that lost those contests were typically exiled or killed, depending on the culture, to prevent things like this. But now..."

"Every time they meet it's like they're thrust back to that time in the ring." Cloud cursed quietly. He could hear Bahamut in the back of his mind laughing in amusement at the situation. "Does Tifa know?"

"At the time...no. But given her natural inclination I doubt it would've made a difference." Siren replied, giving a small laugh. "Although I will add that it's not entirely my fault. The rivalry with the Honeybee is what set things off to begin with and..."

"And?" He pressed her.

"At the end of their fight, before I took up residence I got one final feel from Liza..." Siren trailed off.

"Why do I get the feeling I'm not going to like this?"

"Adoration. Lust. I might go as far as to call it a kind of love. This is what she felt when she finally passed out at the end of their fight. She...she..."

"Siren?" Cloud reached for her, concerned as she stumbled into him. She went limp briefly before gasping explosively, holding onto him. "Tifa?"

His wife looked up at him before turning green, cheeks bulging, and sprinting for the sink. She almost made it though a fair amount of what evacuated her stomach ended up on the floor rather than in the basin. "What...what!?!"

"My thoughts exactly," Cloud remarked, massaging at her back while she hovered over the drain. "And I thought Roche was weird but this one takes the cake."

"It...does explain a lot. The rage I feel, it's like I think she's going to take something of mine. Siren had pushed our emotions to their breaking point to ensure we gave our all, but the other stuff..." She started to dry heave, but there was nothing left in her stomach to come up.

"She also said something about a rivalry with the Honeybee." Cloud tensed when he saw her eyes flicker away from him. "Tifa..."

"It's...fine." She sighed. "Remember the first time you caught us fighting?"

"You mean when you destroyed the bar...THAT first time? Kinda hard to forget."

"Yeah..." Tifa shuddered at the memory.

"What are you doing here?" Tifa demanded irritatedly. It had been a long day and she'd been working solo since Cloud was out on a run and Shelke and Denzel were visiting Yuffie. The last person she wanted to deal with right now was this particular brunette.

"How rude," Elizabeth posed up opposite her. "I am a customer am I not?"

"One, we're closed and two, you haven't bought anything." Tifa felt an uncomfortable pressure building up behind her eyes. Liza shouldn't be here, this wasn't her place. It was HERS! Tifa shook her head trying to clear it. "So what is it?"

"I'm here to ask you to talk some sense into that sister of yours." Elizabeth's eyes were looking a bit glassy, though they remained fixed on Tifa, her hands curling and uncurling in a steady rhythm. "Andy and Dio came to an agreement, but if those girls of hers keep provoking ours we won't be responsible for the result."

"The way I heard they're not the one's doing the provoking," the taller woman gave a short laugh then strode over the shorter. "But thanks for saving me the trip. I got word that Vicky made the mistake of starting something with Josy again. If you, or anyone else, tries to take revenge I'll be obligated to step in. Consider that a...friendly...warning in case you're thinking of getting involved."

"Oh I'll be involved. You think I'll let someone else tap such a prime piece of ass." Elizabeth's voice was thick with emotion, shoving her impressive tits to squash against Tifa's. Both striking brunettes were breathing hard and, unnoticed, had grabbed each other by the front of their outfits. "This was just a courtesy call, I'd have been disappointed if you'd just given way. However I have a reputation to maintain and I can't let some little slut, no matter how bangable, mess with my family.

"I'm warning you Elizabeth..."

"And you know where you can shove your warning," Liz hissed back, body visibly quivering. "You don't scare me TIFA, you never have. You know what I have to do, and that there's only one way to stop me. So why wait?"

"You're right," Tifa hoarsely replied, her free hand curling into a fist. "Why wait!"

While Tifa would openly admit to throwing the first punch, the bulk of the fight was a blur. She recalled being surprised by Elizabeth's martial ability, an uppercut followed by a jumping kick sending her crashing across a table with a split lip after a ferocious exchange where she blackened the smaller woman's left eye. Their first fight, and subsequent one on the mats in the Saucer had both been titfights that she'd won...barely. That Liz could actually fight was something that took Tifa by surprise and the tiny terror punished her for that.

On the flip side Elizabeth barely remembered them shattering chairs and stools across each other's body, shredding the clothes they wore and brawling savagely across the debris after rolling off the table they'd fallen across and thrashed wildly upon in a frenzied desire to overpower the other. To control...

But the end was something neither would ever forget.

Briefly they paused, bodies heaving after a kick to Tifa's gut separated them. But the sight of the bare breasts rolling on sweating chests stirred them and they crawled back together punching and slapping at the bouncing mounds before wrapping up in a tight breast to breast hug. Gnawing at shoulders the women shuffled slowly around the devastated bar, the advantage shifting back and forth each time one stumbled over a piece of debris.

Muscles clenched, arms quaked and voices cried out from the strain of crushing as they were being crushed. Gasping in desperation Tifa reversed her hands, driving her knuckles into Liz's spine. The shorter woman's legs quivered at the sudden grinding pain in her back which mirrored that across her chest causing her knees to buckle. Tifa's smile lasted only a few seconds after which she felt Elizabeth's arms shift and then her face went white as thumbs stabbed into the small of her back.

Shrieking at the pain she snatched at Liza's hair yanking out clumps of sodden dark locks before the smaller woman shouted and swung a fist that sank deep into Tifa's right breast forcing her into retreat. But the separation was only temporary as, with savage snarls, they lunged forward, filling their hands with the other's breasts.

Fingers sank deep into the titflesh Elizabeth's more sizeable mammaries were mitigated by her hands being smaller and both women squeezed and yanked at as much as their fingers could latch onto. Sweat began to run down their bodies in steady streams and both hissed as the salt entered scratches and bites. Frozen in suffering near the bar counter itself the only real movement was the twitching of facial muscles at the suffering they endured.

Tifa gave hitching gasps, body bending to try and relieve the pressure on her tits while Liza felt a foot leave the ground whenever Tifa tugged at her breasts. The slick sweat made their grips tenuous and they dropped the heavy orbs with increasing regularity until, with a tormented groan, Tifa threw herself forward into Elizabeth, wrestling the smaller woman back. Dazed and tired, Liz responded to their breasts squashing together again naturally by throwing her arms around Tifa but the taller woman was at the end of her patience.

Grunting horrendously she hefted the mammoth titted brunette off the floor and unceremoniously dumped her onto the counter. Leaning back she broke Liz's hold on her and, with a deep growl, grabbed at her massive breasts. Liza screamed at the pain, though there was an edge of excitement in her voice and grabbed at Tifa's hands trying to remove them. When that failed she crossed her legs across her opponent's midsection causing the bigger girl to groan, and then shout as it felt as if the pinned woman was trying to cut her in two. The cry was cut short by the blow across her mouth.

Small hard fists slammed into her face, neck and breasts and Tifa was again reminded that Elizabeth was a lot stronger than she looked. Possibly the second strongest in terms of raw power. Releasing her hold on the woman's boobs she retaliated in kind, delivering savage blows across her upper body. A shot above her eye had it narrow to slit even while her knuckles grew bruised. But this wasn't a type of fight Elizabeth could win. She was tired and in a difficult position while also simply being the weaker of the two. Grabbing at Tifa's hands she squeezed with her legs as hard as she could while lunging up and wrapping herself tightly around the furious bar owner.

Moaning in pain Tifa slammed Liza down onto the bar again, and again, but the smaller woman refused to let go. Then she shifted herself around and dropped them to the floor heads coming together with a sickening crack and Tifa screamed while Elizabeth shrieked in agony as they rolled apart clutching at their face. Tifa could feel blood leaking from her nostrils while Liza gagged and spat out blood from a broken tooth. But instead of stopping their rampage the taste and feel of blood only further infuriated the women and they crawled towards one another, falling into each other's arms as breasts squashed thickly. They fought on bitterly, sweat soaked bodies rocking back and forth.

It was at this point that Cloud returned, followed after by Reno and Viola. Reacting to Cloud's shout, Reno rushed to help him separate the maddened women, who resisted any attempt to pull them apart with fist and nail. At length, upon tersely barked instruction from Viola, Cloud grabbed them both by the hair and slammed their heads together. Stunned, they fell apart but before any of them could even react Tifa pounced on the downed Elizabeth, hands going for her neck before being restrained by Cloud...

"...and now you're telling me she fights me like that because she's in LOVE with me!?!" Tifa finished, swallowing down another whiskey shot she poured for herself. Reaching for the bottle she felt it held in a tight grip and glared over at Cloud who simply snatched it away. "I paid my dues for that. I was out of it for at least a couple of weeks since I refused healing from Siren, remember?"

"At least now we have a point of reference." Cloud replied, placing the paper with the information Andrea sent him to the side. "You can't keep doing this Tifa. Losing control like that. What if Denzel or Shelke...hell...what if the twins were down here? How would it look for them to see their mother get into a fight like that!?"

"You think I don't know that." Tifa sighed, reaching for Cloud's arm. "I'm not...proud of how I can act at times seeing as how this is a problem of my own making. But it's something I enjoy. Win or lose I just...love fighting. The harder the fight the more fun it is. And you can't deny it makes things better for us as well."

"Unfortunately," Cloud now sighed, kissing at her hand. "But you don't look like you're having fun when you fight her. Or Scarlet."

Tifa scowled. "Why'd you have to go and bring her up?"

Cloud now pushed the piece of paper in her direction. As she read through it he poured out another generous shot and then one for himself. His wife's face turned sour, prompting her to grab the glass and downed the drink swiftly. But the pleasant burn did little to alleviate her irritation. "Dammit. Fucking DAMMIT!!"

<Northern Wastes>

"Hard...harder. HARDER you weakassed..."

"Say it...say it...fucking whore..."

"You're not worried about it turning him into a deviant?" Viola asked Scarlet, lying on the table as her friend bent her leg. "I mean, that's not what I'd call a healthy relationship."

"Still trying to rehabilitate me?" The blonde gave the redhead an amused smile, glancing across at where Alexander watched the monitor with rapt fascination. His head cocked at the obscenities Marcus and Barbara gasped while trying to outfuck each other. "I'd have thought you'd learned I'm a lost cause by now. Roll over."

Flipping over onto her stomach Viola felt a deep sadness at Scarlet's words. If she and Elizabeth could learn to at least tolerate one another she didn't see why her friend and Tifa couldn't. She could feel the blonde massaging at her leg, fingers like steel pins digging into the limb.

"Gonna...gonna fuck you up so bad...yes, oh fuck yes...you'll forget your name...shitstain...

"...put my mark on you...you again, slut. Weak little...pussy can't...handle this dick."

"Gods I ha...hate you...you...youuuuuahhhhhhh!"

"NO HANDS!!" Viola jumped at Scarlet's sharp tone, realizing she was talking to Alexander. "You will wait till I'm done."

"You're sadistic," she grunted, feeling a heat as Scarlet's hands moved up her leg. She wasn't into women...but it had been almost a week since she'd woken up. And...there was something...different about her friend.

"Have you had any problems around the base?" The blonde asked. "My girls give you any trouble?"

"No...seems your little boytoy spread the message, though that last question seemed oddly specific." Viola responded. "My one complaint is that they won't let me out to get some air."

"You know why you little minx," Scarlet grinned, pulling the limb inward and hearing the accompanying CRACK that came with the release of pressure. "Can't give away our location. And I asked because it was a rite of passage back in Gold Saucer. You of all people should know what it's like trying to keep a stable of women that barely tolerate one another in check."

"Point. Maybe they're more afraid of you than of tradition."

"As it should be," the blonde grunted, giving the leg another twist, nodding at the muted snap she felt but did not hear. "Over again."

"Scarlet...come with me." Viola whispered, rolling once more onto her back. "You clearly have their trust. I can talk with...Tseng in your favor and tell them how you helped me escape."

"After being the one to kidnap you in the first place. And they'll all just leave me alone after everything else I've done?" She murmured back, breath warm against the redhead's ear, and Viola shivered involuntarily. "What about Lockhart? Do you think SHE and I could just co-exist?"

"Fight her all you want, I'm sure she'd be more than happy to accommodate you, just do it on the mats or in the ring. Wouldn't be easier to just arrange to have a fight on a Tuesday and Sunday than go through all of this scheming to beat each other half to death before not seeing her again for months on end?"

"Maybe we could also have sleepovers and a girls' nights out." Scarlet muttered sarcastically, then shook her head. "It won't ever happen."

"Dammit Scarlet..." Viola twisted her head and found herself liplocked. It so shocked her that her mouth parted, allowing the blonde's tongue entry. It wasn't forceful like the kisses she'd shared with Tifa, but soft, their lips pecking lightly and repeatedly at one another until Viola found herself returning the kisses. Brushing lips across cheeks and neck neither spoke until they were again face to face. Tongue flicking out Scarlet licked at the wide eyed redhead.

"Why don't you stay here," the blonde said softly stroking at her friend's face. For the briefest of moments Viola saw the Scarlet no other did, the vulnerable woman tied down by her own reputation, and then it was gone. "Just like before, work with me to humble that bitch. If Weapon hadn't attacked the tower we would've had her under our thumb."

"Scarlet..." Viola's response was swallowed by another deep, almost desperate kiss and she felt the blonde lever herself onto her body. Breasts squashed and arms circled upper bodies as they kept up the kiss for what seemed like forever until a light buzzing sound disturbed them. Lips pulling away Scarlet regarded her, confused, before carefully rolling off. When Scarlet's weight disappeared she felt a mixture of relief and regret. Then she caught a glance at what she was doing. "Is that..."

"Oh yes..." Scarlet smiled, studying the vial of crimson liquid. "Perfection."

"Sir are you sure this is a good idea?"

"If I'm honest...no I'm not. But it is a unique opportunity. You did say the bodies are complete."

"Yes...I did, but it's too soon." Schroeder was busy monitoring his station. On one examination table lay a fully formed and exceptionally muscular human male. On the other was one who's size would be regarded as normal. At a nod assistants reached into a pair of containers, pulling out fair sized chunks of red materia. Carefully they were placed atop each individual body near the chest region. "They won't have had time to properly get used to them."

At first nothing happened and worry began to show across the faces of all in the room then the materia flashed brightly, blinding all watching. As vision slowly returned the first thing they noticed was that the stones were now a dull grey. The second was that the formerly lifeless bodies now sat upright, eyes glowing.

"A body...a real body..."

"I trust it is to your satisfaction, Lords?" Schroeder called down as his assistants surrounded the two examining the bodies while the odd one helped them into robes. "Alexander might be ancient to us by a measure of millennia, but in his human form he's but a babe. Especially compared to THAT one."

"You believe he will be manipulated by her?"

"We know she's been taking advantage of him." He replied nodding at a gesture from his assistants. "Even now he responds to her beckons. I fear that..."

"It is his nature. But believe when I say she might not realize what she's getting into if she plans to play with him. What about the other woman?"

"Her recovery is complete and is simply undergoing therapy for the new limb."

"Any chance she could be of use to use?"

"All of her tests came back negative. Best she managed was a 30% response from the fairies."

"I imagine it had to do with the scent of Shiva on her. She was always close to them. Unfortunate since it would've been useful to have her as an extra layer of protection. We'll move ahead. Worst case scenario you get some new data. If things go as intended we recover what we need."

Outside in the corridor Viola strode past with a slight limp. At a PHS call she'd been shooed from the room by Scarlet. Fortunate perhaps as it was becoming apparent that Alexander was reaching his limit. She frowned at the thought, trying to understand why she was wasting her time with that one especially after the night she'd had with Marcus. The pair had fucked for the better part of an hour, the noise clearly indicating the guy had her working, before Scarlet finally sent him in a howling orgasm that seemed to go on forever, tapering off when her own began.

The memory of that night and what had happened in the lab had her hug herself as she gave an involuntary shudder. Something was definitely off. While she'd be the first to say that Scarlet had a body that any woman would be lucky to have at that age, she'd never felt a physical attraction to the blonde. But back there she hadn't resisted when Scarlet mounted her, and if they hadn't been interrupted she wouldn't have even considered stopping her friend if things escalated...and a part of her wanted it to. Shaking her head she conjured up an image of Reno and the twins, hoping that the redheaded fool hadn't done anything drastic.

Her mind clearing she focused on the pale faced boy she'd left her with. There was something weird about him as well...but before she could think of what it was she felt herself yanked into a room. Pushed up roughly against the wall, she gurgled in pain as a fist dug into her stomach and another smashed across her tits. Getting a guard up she felt the blows at her side and blindly leapt forward into her attacker, scrabbling to pin their arms at the side.

"Cunt...let go!" Viola's eyes widened in recognition at the voice and, as her eyes adjusted to the darkness she made out who it was.

Carol. Well that was a relief. Even before Scarlet had asked, she'd expected one of them to start something, though hoped fear of the older blonde would dissuade them. As a result Viola had resigned herself to throwing the fight if it had been Mitch. Since it wasn't she could teach this little whore some manners. Growling she drove a knee towards the blonde's privates, but Carol jumped back and blunted the blow to a mere graze on the inside of her thigh. Lunging forward, arms swinging, Scarlet's underling was met by Viola's own fists as the redhead swung eagerly.

Fists crashed into stomachs and ribs and set boobs jiggling, but both women avoided the face. While Carol wanted to avoid leaving evidence of the beating she would give the redhead, Viola avoided it since she had no intention of humiliating her in front of her friends. Having grown up and worked in the slums she knew that reputation was everything. Damaging that might just made things worse.

Fighting in the dark was awkward business and both missed as many blows as connected until they got in close, punching and pushing. Gasping at a particularly painful hit to her breast Carol was forced back until her back hit the wall. There was a muted click and now the women were dazzled by the sudden bright lights. Leaping apart blonde and redhead stared at one another, fear flickering across the former's face.

"So what now?" Viola remarked. "Do I go and pay Scarlet a visit and let her know that you went against orders?"

"You..."

"Or perhaps we can settle this in a way that would keep your humiliation to a minimum." Viola continued, lifting her top over her head and tossing it onto a convenient shelf.

"What're you playing at ginger cunt?" Carol sucked in a breath at the sight of the jiggling orbs the redhead displayed.

"Oh...I thought Scarlet would've told you, being one of the few she bothered to bring with her." Viola smiled, giving Carol's own top a flick. "I'm the one she came to when she was determined to match tits with Lockhart. You seem to have a decent enough pair on you, and it has been years since I've squashed a bitch."

"Decent?" Carol snapped, tossing her own top to the side. Now freed of the constraints Viola gave a light whistle at what lay underneath. Larger than Scarlet, but smaller than herself the blonde's boobs were on the wide side, spreading more outward than forward and bore small imperfections that indicated action that wasn't tended to in time to prevent scarring. "Only the boss can boast a pair better than these."

"Well now you've met another, and drop your hands," the busty redhead ordered. "You think you'd be able to stay quiet if we just start mauling each other?"

"Then how..."

"Oh for...didn't she teach you girls anything!?." Viola muttered, exasperated, then marched up to the slightly shorter blonde and pushed their tits together. Carol gasped at the contact and backed away slightly. "We're going to press our boobs together, throw our arms around one another and squash them until you can't take it anymore or they go flat, whichever comes first. When I win, I won't tell Scarlet and you warn the others I won't be as kind to them. If you, by some odd turn of fate, win you get bragging rights and I don't tell Scarlet."

"And you for the night?" Carol's eyes shone. At Viola's raised eyebrow she shrugged. "Always wanted to do a ginger."

"You've got good taste...fine." Viola threw her arms around Carol's shoulders pulling the blonde into her. She waited until the woman's arms went around her waist before grunting out. "Go!"

Both women gasped at the sudden pressure, but beyond the sudden flattening of their boobs at the tips there was little indication that either partyhad started anything. But if anyone who knew what to look for was present they'd spot the light trembling in the arms as fingers slowly clawed their way up from the wrist to try and tighten their hug even by the tiniest bit. Faces set in an uncaring stare twitched slightly every few seconds and droplets of sweat slowly trickled their way down cheeks.

Then Carol's lips curled. Her wider boobs reached the outer edges of Viola's deeper pair and flowed around them, causing the redhead enough discomfort for an imperceptible hiss to escape her lips. Shoes squeaked on the flooring as they shuffled in a circular fashion around the small room. Then Carol winced noticeably and now Viola was the one that smiled as she felt her tits slowly burrowing into the blonde's heavy boobs...then grunted as the woman gave a low growl and shoved her chest forward.

Three minutes passed.

Then five.

Both groaned openly now, each time they clenched their arms and thrust their breasts forward, squeezing as hard as they could. However neither pair of breasts made any progress that wasn't reclaimed shortly after. Neither woman was feeling tired either, but the pain was amping up. Then they tensed.

"Ooohhh..." Carol moaned longingly, while Viola groaned deeply. Their nipples had met, locking together briefly before sliding past one another. "That was amazing...I bet your mouth would feel even better."

"You'll never know," the redhead panted, trembling as she crushed their tits together, nipples scraping past one another. "I've fought the best, and you'd not even rank."

"Bitch!" Carol growled.

"Flattery will get you nowhere." Viola gave a low gasping laugh shoving her tits, and suddenly by extension Carol back several steps, the blonde giving a heartfelt groan. "Oh...that one hurt didn't it. Titties sore?"

"No more than yours." Carol groaned, angry at herself for giving in to the pain. She moved her arms up from the redhead's waist to just below their battling boobs. This allowed her to put more pressure on their chests, teeth clenching as the flesh overflowed, shifting and rippling between their arms. "Oh...FUCK!"

"Yes...yes you are." Viola grunted her weakened leg aching from the strain, but she absorbed the pain, letting it fuel her desire to once again engage in the fights she had so loved. With a final trembling step she forced the blonde against the wall. She drank in the look of shock and fear on the woman's face at the cool touch on her back, tightening her arms once again.

Carol gave a low whining hiss at the pain, fighting to avoid crying out, tensing her arms to force her breasts against their opposites. She heard the redhead moan quietly and stared hard into her eyes. There was considerable pain in those glistening lenses and now she smiled. "Can't take it much longer, huh." She cooed enticingly. "Don't worry, not many can give a better fuck than me."

"Nnnghhh." Viola groaned as her leg spasmed again. She'd overworked the limb and now it could barely handle her weight, let alone the weight of two women. Needing to act she shifted her arms to around the blonde's neck. Carol's confused expression was the last thing she saw as their heads were pulled over each other's shoulder. Using her elbows she pressed down hard, forcing them both to slowly squat until, to relieve the pressure, they sank onto their knees.

Of course Carol hadn't been idle during the time and had reversed their position. Viola realized how lucky she was when she felt a soft, spongy material at her back and heard a soft curse from the blonde. If they'd still been standing she'd be on her back on the bed and likely at the other woman's mercy. Instead they rose up on their knees, bellies kissing as they squeezed and drove their breasts forward. The Carol groaned. And after several seconds again.

"Told you," Viola gasped, glad that the blonde would not be able to see the relief that had to be on her face. "Even Scarlet barely managed a draw the last time we got into a fight."

"Fuck you!" Involuntarily Carol's teeth clenched and her head rested heavily on the redhead's shoulder. Her arms remained locked around her body and even flexed slightly. But then Viola squeezed and shoved her breasts forward and the blonde's aching boobs quivered and gave way even more. There was a slight push back but no way close to reclaiming the lost ground. "Aaaghhh...SHIT!!"

The scene repeated over the next minute, but those sixty seconds felt like an eternity to Carol. She thrust her tits forward desperately, despite the agonizing pain, to no results only for Viola to squeeze in retaliation and the breasts she was so proud of to resist briefly before retreating even further. At the end of that minute Carol LOOKED defeated as she slumped limply in the other woman's arms. But Viola wasn't done yet. The blonde hadn't given up, so there was one more thing she had to do.

Sucking in deeply she squeezed hard, one last time. The wail started in her stomach and Viola felt as it made it's way up Carol's body until it erupted in time with when her breasts simply collapsed in the face of the pressure. It was a scream of shock and horror and when the redhead released her, the blonde simply fell onto her side, body shaking.

"Well..." Viola got carefully to her feet, making sure to keep an eye on the sobbing woman, and slowly pulled on her top. She hissed at the pain, but there was no other alternative. "I guess that's that. You can tell your friends you won if you like, but I doubt either of us will want to talk about this."

Once back in the main corridor Viola limped towards the gym. Once there she could swap out the tight body suit for something less...confining...and painful. She couldn't contain the smile that made it's way onto her face, nor a light spring her step, however. She was back, and had a lot to make up for.

Scarlet felt strange. It felt as if her eyes were windows and she was standing behind them. The last thing she remembered was mounting Alexander after her lust rose to unbearable levels at the actions of the pair they were observing. Whether it was because he was still tired from their night together and had underestimated her, or she was just that determined not to be humiliated again Barbara ended up on top, both literally and figuratively.

Bodies pounding loudly together, the two were locked in almost perpetual orgasm for going on three minutes before Marcus gave one final, hoarse cry and went limp.

"Yeah...yeah...who's weak...weak now?" Mitch had screamed, bucking frantically to her own pleasure and slapping at his face and chest. "You're mi...your ass is mine...now. Fuck...so..."

She then gave a screech, entire body spasming uncontrollably, before collapsing onto his still body where she gave one final twitch and then relaxed. It was at this point Alexander coated her face with a deep grunt. Smiling around his spunk, she'd licked his prick back to life, thinking of what else she could do to him. The sheer ferocity and violence of the observed couple had her dripping...and at an onscreen moan, her head swung around in genuine surprise. It seemed that they still weren't done.

Even as she wiped her face, Marcus's arms slowly rose off the bed and hands cupped Barbara's rounded butt while he tried to push her over. This caused her to stir and thrust back weakly against him. The bed began to creak again as their movements picked up speed.

"That...that all you got...slut?"

"Asshole I...I can...I'm gonna..."

Fondling a breast at the sheer venom behind their hitched words Scarlet couldn't wait anymore. As Marcus rolled Barbara until her legs were over his shoulder Scarlet tore off her bra, kicked off her heels and stripped off her underwear one leg at a time. "Just need to...take the edge off," she murmured to herself shoving her chest into the wide eyed boy's face and slowly sank onto his lap. His sudden hiss when she felt him at the entrance made her smile and he clutched tightly at her body as his prick was slowly swallowed up by her womanhood. Barbara's despairing cries melding with Marcus's aggressive grunts excited Scarlet even further, her wriggling movements drawing whimpers from her prey that tickled her ample chest. Then she heard Barbara shriek in pleasure followed by a croaking shout from Marcus and...

"Clever girl..." she murmured. Her focus on ensuring it didn't end too soon, and the fucking pair on her monitor distracted her and Shiva had taken advantage of her lapse, yanking control so hard and sudden that she'd blacked out temporarily. Part of her wondered if she'd still consummated the act with Alexander and felt a wave of outrage rush over her, causing her to laugh. Shiva was jealous about protecting her brother and on some level she could respect the summon's intentions. But this would warrant punishment. She couldn't afford Shiva acting on her own...not now. As she began to attempt to wrest back control, she suddenly found herself chained to the floor. Her eyes narrowed. "I know you can hear me, pet. This is going to come with consequences."

As she struggled to break free she still had access to what Shiva saw. They were in Schroeder's lab and there were two others that she didn't recognize. One that looked like he'd dwarf that neanderthal...Barret was it...and another that looked like an older, more mature Alexander. She focused her eyes on their lips. It wasn't something she particularly good at, but she could read lips to a degree. An old trick she'd picked up on to know what others were talking about and if it could benefit her in some way.

"Oh...clever, but it won't work darling." Scarlet spoke loudly, smiling as Shiva manifested a portion of herself close by.

"What do you know?" She demanded, hips swaying enticingly, naked breasts bouncing as she approached her blonde prisoner.

"Considering how many years I spent fighting them, I know them quite well." Scarlet replied, testing her chains. "And that plan won't work...not on it's own anyway."

"And you have a better idea I presume?" The Ice Queen scoffed. "You have no idea who it is that came up with it."

"Maybe not, but I do know one thing that none of you do."

"And what is that?"

Scarlet lunged forward, bonds breaking as she tackled a surprised Shiva. Feet firmly planted the blue woman resisted the initial effort, even pushing against the blonde before falling back, pulling Scarlet with her. Grunting fiercely the two spun wildly across the blackened immensity of her mind before she managed to trip Shiva, her full weight stunning the other as they landed. Hands linking she pinned the blue being beneath her with a smirk. "Everyone always underestimates me." She lowered her head, claiming Shiva's lips even as she began fighting back again.

"Shiva?" Schroeder approached Scarlet's body, flicking his fingers before her blank eyes. "Very odd, Alexander do you feel anything?"

"They are fighting." The smallest person in the room stated with a conflicted expression. "Scarlet broke the bonds my sister placed on her and now they're battling for control."

"Should we be concerned?"

"This woman is quite...formidable, Titan." Alexander looked up at his former comrade. "She has been the dominant personality in their relationship and...ungh...it's over. She's coming."

Scarlet blinked her blue eyes rapidly, glancing around the room. "Well hello there gentlemen. I don't believe we've been introduced."

"Alexander. Take out guest back to her room." Schroeder ordered. "We'll continue when you return."

"Your plan is ambitious, but it won't succeed." Scarlet spoke rapidly. This would be even better than what she had planned. "You should already be fully aware of how cautious and capable your target is."

"This is none of your concern and beyond the realms of our agreement," the doctor replied, nodding at Alexander who took a firm grip on her arm.

"Alexander, wait."

"Sir, do..."

"I am not so proud as to be unwilling to hear her out. If I find flaw in her plan we can proceed as normal."

"Ah...I hadn't heard from you in so long I was beginning to wonder if the good doctor was the one I talked to in the prison." Scarlet glanced around the room, but couldn't spot anything that would indicate a secret chamber of sorts.

"Considering how boldly you've declared our plan fallible, I'm interested in hearing how you think you could do better."

"Considering how I have the ideal bait, we can sweeten the pot and ensure their presence. If we do things like this..."

<Junon>

<Three days later>

"I hate this place." Tifa muttered quietly.

"We did seem to end up here more often than not." Cloud responded. The two were squirming their way through one of the many shafts of the Junon Lower Levels. Their plan to wait for overwhelming force before locking the place down had fallen to the side once Reno laid eyes on Viola. There was a slight rumble and the echo of a distant scream. "Seems our distraction is still going strong."

"Hope they remember we need a couple alive." Tifa grunted. "Any word on Reno?"

"Nothing on my end, but he can handle himself." Cloud tapped at his earpiece. "Wouldn't surprise me if the lack of opposition is because he's wreaking havoc somewhere else. We should be low enough, start looking for an exit."

"Here..." Tifa glanced through a vent before knocking it free. Grimacing, she sucked in a deep breath and pushed her upper body through, flipping to the ground. She adjusted her black body suit and rushed to peek out a nearby door as Cloud flipped down. "Not seeing anyone...but the power's on."

"Alright, remember what we're here for..." Cloud gave Tifa a hard stare, which she pretended not to see. "I'm not going to ask you not to fight her if you run into each other but..."

"I'll put the mission first," Tifa grunted, turning away before feeling his hand on her wrist. "Cloud..."

He kissed her with an intensity that startled her, before she returned it with equal energy. "For luck," he whispered, licking at her lips and giving her rear a squeeze. She bit her lip to avoid yelping at the touch, swatting at him even as he ducked and slipped out the door.

"That was quite the snack," Siren pulsed, and Tifa could feel her partner's satisfaction as well as anticipation.

"Focus," Tifa sent back, licking at the pleasant feeling of Cloud's lips. "If Viola's here, Scarlet'll be nearby. See if you can get a read on Shiva's whereabouts."

"Already done darling. But please try to remember your promise." Siren floated just above Tifa. "If I can sense her...she can sense me."

"Don't worry, first we get Viola out of wherever she has her. Then..." Tifa cracked her knuckles. "Then I settle up with that blonde headache."

"And if she intercepts you?"

"Then in order to fulfill the mission, I'd be obligated to go through her," Tifa replied, not even trying to downplay her eagerness.

Several levels above Cissnei ducked behind a crate as a steady stream of bullets were fired in her direction. "Anytime you're ready..." she muttered into her earpiece, hefting her favorite shuriken. Shouts suddenly erupted ahead of her and the firing became ragged. Leaping over her cover she took only a fraction of second to pick out her target before throwing her weapon. Spinning horizontally the four sharp blades cut through the padding protecting the throat, slicing into the flesh underneath. Even as the trooper fell to the ground, head half severed, the shuriken spun back into her hand his four comrades were already on the ground two more dead with the other two unconscious. She glanced over at Elena and Rude. "Took you long enough."

"We're not the ones that ran after Reno without a care in the world," Elena snapped back. "Where'd you lose sight of him?"

"That's the funny thing." Cissnei replied, cleaning her weapon on one of the dead troopers. "These guys popped up just after I lost sight of him. If I didn't know better I'd say they were trying to stop me, from stopping him."

"Not funny." Rude rumbled, his face taut and despite his eyes hidden behind the ever present shades the women could sense his worry. "Not good."

"Don't worry big guy." Cissnei slapped at his back. "We've handled worse. And once our reinforcements arrive..."

"I doubt it'll be that easy," Elena muttered. Reloading her pistol she glanced at her fellow Turks. "It never is with her. Call it a feeling, but something's off. We should move carefully."

"We always do," Cissnei shrugged. At a pointed stare from the shorter blonde she sputtered. "Now help me tie up the live ones. You can never have too many prisoners."

Even further up, at ground level, Barret was also getting uneasy. Even though resistance at the entrance was fierce it didn't seem to line up with the stories he'd heard from Cloud. The soldiers he was exchanging fire with were good, but no better than the Shinra troopers they'd fought against years ago.

Of course it could be that they'd just gotten better, but the muscular man wasn't given to overestimating himself. He'd dropped that habit years ago. He ducked down into cover to reload even as the small group he'd brought with him kept exchanging fire with the guards holding the entrance. He only hoped the vents the others took weren't as heavily guarded, and that the reinforcements promised arrived soon.

Tifa moved carefully, wary of possible traps. After her last beating she wouldn't put it past the old cunt to get tricky again like she did in the past. But she ran into no opposition, no traps, no nothing. "So that's how it's going to be..." Tifa scowled. Adjusting her gloves she made sure of the materia she had access to before moving on.

Soon enough she ended up outside a large metal door. She didn't need Siren to tell her what was on the other side. Her hackles were up and felt a tenseness that few women could make her feel. Throwing open the door she strode in boldly, no need to hide since they both knew where the other was. And what they wanted.

"Took you long enough, slut."

"I don't work for you bitch." Tifa snapped back, eyes flowing over the room she found herself in. Roomy, carpeted, clearly some kind of rec. room for the higher ups back when Shinra ran the place. Including, her eyes paused at a pool table and dart board, more than a few things that could be used as weapons. Viola stood to the side of the, as usual, scarlet clad woman nervously hopping from foot to foot. Wait, foot to foot!? "Viola?"

"Yeah, it's me." She walked with a slight limp, indicating she wasn't yet completely used to the new appendage, at Scarlet's nod towards the brunette. Then she continued in a rush. "Tifa...if Scarlet turned herself in would you..."

"No!"

"But you didn't even let me..."

"I don't need to know what you were going to ask." Tifa sighed locking gazes with the redhead. "Answer me this. Now that you have your leg back, who's the one you're most eager to meet with?"

"I...I...that's not fair." Viola whined bitterly. "At least with me and Liz it would just be settling an old grudge. You two..."

"Have an eight year debt still outstanding." Scarlet pointed out. Then kindly, "Go Vi...we're square you and I. The guards between here and the elevator have orders to let you go. Though I'd hurry if I want to prevent a certain ginger Turk from getting hurt."

Viola looked at her wildly and Tifa patted her shoulder as she darted past. "Jackasses." She shouted as a parting shot. "Fucking jackasses the both of you."

Tifa winced at the slam of the door, but steeled herself and focused back on the one in front of her. "I'll admit, I'm surprised. I was sure you'd use her to gain some advantage."

"I've already proven I can beat you without tricks Lockhart." Scarlet strutted to the right, slowly shrugging out of her dress and kicking off her heels. Underneath she wore a red two piece swimsuit. "And that was before whatever Hojo did to me. Or my new partners. I feel better than I have in decades!"

Circling to the left Tifa made no attempt to interrupt Scarlet's rant. The woman's confidence was nothing new but she had to admit...there was a smoothness to her movements that wasn't there at their brawl during the Saucer attack. And, she wasn't sure if it was the lighting or her makeup but Scarlet looked...almost younger. Their circling motions had her repeatedly pass the door, but she made no movement towards it. She was laser focused on the blonde opposite that licked her lips seductively at her. She merely scowled in response to which Scarlet only grinned. But eventually the urge to fight became too strong and with a shout Tifa ran at Scarlet who simply yelled and charged.

Slamming together, arms and heads went over shoulders as they shoved with legs and breasts. Scarlet's bare feet and Tifa's split toe footwear scrabbled at the smooth floor for purchase, and found none, while the tops of weighty breasts were squashed together in an attempt to overbalance the other woman. With no success. Tifa grunted as she pushed at Scarlet, who seemed almost immoveable, upping the ante little by little but still garnering no results. On the flipside Scarlet's growls became more aggressive as she strained against her brunette rival. Unseen by either her eyes briefly flared green and Tifa's own widened as she felt herself pushed back a foot.

Eyes wide she abandoned any sense of restraint and managed to halt her backwards progress...barely.

"Looks like someone might not be the strongest anymore," Scarlet whispered into Tifa's ear, flicking out a tongue to lick at the lobe. She felt the woman tense and stamped down on her toes, slipping out from the hold as her grip loosened. She was unable to dodge the fist Tifa swung at her, ear ringing from the hit, recoiling and then countering with a punch of her own. Fists flew as the fight began in earnest.

On the same level, Cloud moved from room to room but finding each one empty, continued on warily. There was indication of them being recently occupied but hastily evacuated. His first thought was that they'd transferred guards to the higher levels because of Barrett's attack...but there should still be some security. Then he paused at the door at the end of this particular hallway.

"Again..." Bahamut hissed, his rage affecting Cloud with it's intensity. He staggered to the side, shaking his head. "This time we show him no mercy!"

Cloud grunted in response, body swelling as he merged with the dragonlord, wings bursting from his back and fingers and feet growing knifelike claws. He grabbed at Excalibur as it fell from it's sheathe holding it in a reversed manner before slicing open the doorway. Striding through into what appeared to be a large open area he sniffed at the air, then snarled as Alexander appeared out from behind a stack of crates.

"Unfortunate..." the paled haired boy stated calmly. "I was hoping to have some time to converse with Siren and her partner over everything that has happened. Instead..!"

He swiftly raised a shield as a gout of fire rushed over him, cracking, then shattering the barrier. Moving with surprising swiftness he then dodged out of the way of a sword strike that dug a groove in the concrete before, spinning around, Cloud's tail swatted him back into the boxes that once hid him.

"Sorry to disappoint, but we have a matter to settle with you." Cloud growled, stalking towards the toppled crates. "You humiliated us last...what is that?!"

"Others...like us." Alexander emerged the crates again, this time clad in a glowing armor. "Titan really wanted a shot at you, something about payback. But Ra...the one in charge said I was best suited to handle you."

A low rumble shook Cloud's body and Alexander raised his hands. It took him a second to realize that what he was hearing was LAUGHTER. "You...handle me!?" Bahamut, now the one control, rumbled in amusement. "It took dozens of Espers and several of the knights to contain me last time. And YOU...are going to handle ME? I'm not sure if I should be insulted or impressed by your audacity."

"Be neither," Alexander stated, feeling a surge of...what was it...irritation? "You were at full power then, you are not now. And more importantly...I wasn't there...last time."

Cloud yanked back control as Bahamut prepared to respond to Alexander's taunt and leapt into the air, dodging one of the now glowing spirit's beams. "Let's NOT get hit by one of those again," he remarked inwards. Hovering he fired off a series of swift fireballs that covered the area in smoke. "And let's not waste too much time with him."

Diving into the smoke he could feel Alexander's body heat and darted in swinging Excalibur in a horizontal arc that connected with the boy's back and sent him flying in the direction of the door. Cloud clenched at the handle hard, frowning at the resistance and the ringing feeling the sword gave. That blow should've cleaved him two but instead it barely managed to knock him away.

"Is that Arthur's sword? Pity you didn't have it the first time we met, or I might not be here today." Alexander's voice was oddly muffled. With a flap of his wings he cleared away the smog and stared. The once shorter, pale haired, boy was now of comparable height and fully armored. Even while he watched a blade of light appeared out of his hand, forming a greatsword, which he then pointed in their direction. "Shall we continue?"

Silence. Barret glanced around his cover in confusion. He could see the soldiers opposite milling about and then retreating towards the entrance. Could be that something was going down and they were looking to trap either the Turks or Cloud and Tifa in a pincer.

"Big mistake turnin' your back on me, son. Get 'em boys!" He bellowed, leaping up onto the container he'd been hiding behind he poured a steady stream of fire at the retreating soldiers. Roaring in approval the impromptu soldiers he'd brought with him charged from behind their cover, some firing wildly, others steadily. One of the opposing troopers even fell before Barret suddenly found himself on the ground with ears ringing. As something covered him in it's shadow he could hear his own men shouting and screaming.

"You're Barret, correct?"

Barret found himself almost at a loss for words, rolling to the side as a massive foot stomped down where he had just been. Knowing his men would need him he leapt to his feet levelling his gun at the target and, with his usual bravado. "Who wants ta know?"

"Well now, she wasn't kidding. You ARE a big one." The being he faced was broader than he was and probably a head and a half taller, with a wide grin on it's face despite the bullets that harmlessly bounced off it's body. "Name's Titan. Heard stories that you're good in a scrap and needed a good fight to break in this new body."

His opponent raising fists to size of his head Barret merely roared and triggered his gunarm, strafing Titan away from his men. "Hurry up Yuffie." He thought, eyes wide, tucking into a roll to avoid a swing that had him feeling the air move. Grabbing hold of a length of pipe in his good hand he turned to face Titan. "No one ever tell you to be careful what you wish for?!"

"I am not impressed..."

Cissnei threw her shuriken again, only for their opponent to throw up a void of darkness that swallowed up her weapon, only to eject it from another somewhere behind her. She winced as this time she was a bit slow and a blade bit into her shoulder before becoming embedded in the wall.

Rude leapt over her, delivering blows to the pale faced man's midsection, then suddenly falling to the ground face first.

"I was told that you Turks were impressive warriors. Yet I find myself disappointed..."

"So sorry for not living up to your expectations." Elena appeared behind him, jumping into a spin kick that seemed to catch him by surprise, knocking him out of whatever he was doing to Rude. Exploding into action, Rude leapt off the ground, tackling their opponent and hurling him down the corridor they'd found him in. Leaping off and over Rude's back Cissnei hurled her shuriken again, two blades slicing firmly into his chest before he hit the ground. "Well that was...fun."

Rude slumped down, clearly still hurt by what had been done to him and Cissnei started towards the body to retrieve her weapon, only to jump back with a loud curse. Rising into an upright position the man tugged at the blades lodged in his chest, tossing it to the side. "I see how it is...yes...yes."

"What the hell is this!?" Elena stammered. "It's like that Alexander thing!"

"Thing? Alexander? How disrespectful." Arms lengthened, hands became claws and a tail and wings erupted from his back. Despite the coloration of black and red the three Turks couldn't help but notice a similarity to when Cloud merged with Bahamut. "I am called Diabolos. And this is suddenly becoming fun."

With a sharp whistle Cissnei dropped a smoke bomb and all three Turks hastily fled back in the direction of the elevator. Whatever guards were there would be preferable to dealing with this thing. Rude gave many a backwards glance at the realization that Reno was on his own.

Snarls bounced around the room while Tifa and Scarlet crawled across the carpet in a double headlock, free hands swinging wild punches and grabbing at hanging breasts. Above them Shiva and Siren battled as well, bladed hands slashing, cutting and parrying as they fought at a limited level to avoid any collateral damage. Both mortal women focused their attacks on the hated rival's face pummeling ferociously as they slowly sank lower and lower on their knees. A final savage uppercut from Scarlet snapped them apart but Tifa came back, crashing her linked fists down across the back of the blonde's head.

Falling onto her hands and knees the tough cougar merely propelled herself forward, butting her head into Tifa's chest. Croaking, Tifa fell back on her ass and, eyes wide, kicked out at Scarlet's stomach as the older woman prepared to jump her. Flipping to her feet she barely got her guard up before Scarlet stormed into her. Feeling again the surprising strength behind the blonde she fell back, flipping the older woman over. Scarlet rolled onto her stomach, starting to rise until a powerful kick from her younger rival knocked her to the side. Shaking her head, again trying to rise she focused on Tifa advancing on her carefully, guard up, and her face twisted as she realized the woman wasn't following the script.

"What's the matter Lockhart, afraid you can't stack up anymore?" Scarlet taunted, circling the busty brunette, who's eyes never wavered. Scarlet jabbed and Tifa slapped the arm aside stabbing a stiffened palm at her face that she barely managed to avoid.

"I'm not playing with you anymore you piece of trash," Tifa hissed, shifting her stance and faking a kick at the wary blonde who backed away further. "I'm dragging your ass back to Gold Saucer where you're gonna be in solitary for the rest of your life. Or not...accidents can happen."

"I had a suspicion you'd feel that way." Scarlet straightened and tapped at her earpiece. "Testing...are the explosives in place?"

"Just waiting for your order ma'am." The voice that came through was scratchy but understandable. For a moment Tifa paused, confused, until whoever she was talking to continued. "Looks Titan's having fun with the big guy though. He might be upset if we trigger them."

"Hold for my signal and just observe for now." Scarlet smiled at Tifa's horrified expression and casually stripped off her top. "You know what I want Lockhart. You and me, body to body, or I give the go ahead and the caveman never goes back to his precious little daughter."

"You..." Tifa clenched her fists, but she was trapped and knew it. She dragged clear the top of her body suit and tossed it over to a corner. "I'm going to make you regret this."

"I sincerely doubt that, cow." Scarlet's eyes homed in on Tifa's tits. She had a lot of plans for those monsters, knowing it would take quite a bit to break this particular bitch. "Gloves too."

Tifa shot her a murderous glare, tearing her gloves off and tossing them onto the pool table. Scarlet then smiled winningly as she threw open her arms and gave her own heavy boobs a shake. "You're the guest so I'll let you go first."

Tifa was on her so fast that she never heard the SPLAT as their bodies collided, her arms crossing the small of the woman's back even as she felt the brunette's arms circle her waist. Breasts immediately mushroomed out from the pressure as both pulled tight, once again pitting their prized teats together, snarling into each other's face all the while. Scarlet snapped at Tifa's lips and waggled her tongue, relishing the look of angry disgust on the other's face.

"You know it's going to happen eventually," the blonde grunted out, driving her rock hard tits to batter against Tifa's larger pair. Crushing their bodies ever closer she felt their stomachs kiss, trembling at what was to come. "I'm going to squash those bags of yours then pound that pussy of yours right here in this room. Maybe we'll even have an audience."

Tifa merely sneered at her, arms squeezing and thrusting with her own tits to push back against Scarlet's pair. Both sets jostled and flowed together, as if as initimately aware of the other as their owners were. "You forget where I fight? I always have an audience to watch me crush a bitch." She jeered, hearing Scarlet hiss in response. Eyes locked, arms shifted upwards and legs crossed, Tifa's left and Scarlet's right resting between the opposing limbs.

"What a coincidence. So do I." Scarlet murmured lightly, acting as if they were merely having a pleasant conversation despite the clear expressions of pain that flickered across faces as their breasts undulated together. "It's amazing how alike we are."

"We are NOTHING alike." Tifa growled driving forward, forcing Scarlet back several steps before the cougar stopped her and they slowly spun in place, thighs brushing together lightly as bodies tilted. "And when Cloud and the others..."

Tifa broke off with a grunt as Scarlet strained, pressing their foreheads together, reclaiming the lost steps. Boobs bulged between them, quivering delectably under the compression, but neither pair gave any sign of even being close to beaten. Scarlet puckered, lips brushing delicately across Tifa's, the girl recoiling and then cursing when Scarlet shoved hard. Pushed up into a corner Tifa felt the Scarlet grinding her boobs and body against her own. Pressing her foot against the wall she shoved herself out, now pushing the tough blonde into the wall. But she wasn't there for long as the two back and forth in the small corner, pushing each other hard against the metal.

In the midst of a spin they found themselves wedged into the same corner, both with their back to a wall. Sweat from the swift movements began to appear on the supple skin, individual drops making their way slowly down their bodies. "You misunderstand me," Scarlet said, breathing heavily around the pressure of their breasts squashed together, and the stimulation of who she was doing it with. "I wasn't talking about your friends. You see...Alexander isn't alone."

Tifa's eyes widened in realization and she suddenly hefted the blonde in her arms, throwing her to the side. Scarlet rolled and came to her feet, quick as a cat, and met the brunette's swinging boob with her own. The two orbs came together with a meaty SMACK, hanging in the air before recoiling off of one another, and Scarlet stumbled back a step, but remained upright and smirking. "What have you done?" Tifa demanded, expression murderous as she marched forward and swung again. Hurling her boob against it's opposite felt the contrasting flesh fighting to push into it's rival before rebounding to bounce heavily on her chest. "What did you DO?!"

"Me? Nothing!" Scarlet met Tifa eagerly, breasts beating together in a wild yet at the same time controlled, manner. Milky pale orbs slammed into olive skinned teats viciously as the two danced in a familiar rhythm with a known partner. "He just brought some friends to break in their new bodies."

"She's not lying," Siren pulsed at Tifa, parrying a swing from Shiva and cutting at her midsection. "I'm sensing two others besides Alexander. And if the one I can identify is who I think it is, we're in trouble..."

"Is it still behind us?"

The sudden forming of a black hole that ate a portion of the wall and floor had Cisseni leap to the side to avoid losing a limb. "What do you think!"

Slapping in another cartridge Rude threw his pistol to Cissnei and tossed her over his shoulder. Carried now the auburn haired Turk fired repeatedly at the creature that floated behind them. The bullets were swallowed up by micro voids, but she kept firing, hoping to maybe get lucky. At least it seemed to generating the voids slowed it down. Ahead of them Elena fired rapidly, distracting the guards in front of them long enough for her to get into striking range where she incapacitated them with swift, precise blows. "I can see the elevator." she shouted, pushing her shrieking muscles even harder to move all the faster.

Behind them, however, Diabolos slowed.

"This bores me." He declared, clenching a fist and forming another void, this time under his feet. The last thing the Turks saw was him sinking into the darkness and disappearing.

"What...the hell..." Elena gasped, pushing hard at the button while Rude let Cissnei down. "How do you fight something like that?!"

"Not us," Cissnei breathed heavily, resting hands on her knees. "But better question. If it could always do that...why didn't it while chasing us?"

The other two didn't have an answer.

Cloud swung his sword single handed, spinning around to deliver another blow with the curved spike that now jutted from his elbow. As Alexander fell back, trying to get some distance he sucked in a breath and breathed a wave of heat left scorch marks around the glowing spirit's shield.

"What happened to that confidence you spoke with earlier?" Bahamut taunted, leaping into the air and coming down to leave another line in the floor. "This has been disappointing."

"My apologies." Alexander swung his glowing white sword, curves forming in the blade to catch Cloud's sword as he parried. "It is only the second time I've fought in physical form."

Recognizing what the intention was Cloud shot out a hand, firing a quick, low power fireball into Alexander's armored face, distracting him long enough to extricate his blade from the swordbreaker. "He's learning." He pulsed at Bahamut, leaping away with a shout of, "METEORAIN!!"

Upon landing, even as the rocks hammered at, and around Alexander, he spun around once, channeling mana into the sword before finally releasing it. "BLADE BEAM!"

Shining armor scorched by his last attack, the wave of energy hit Alexander hard, sending him flying back to roll before ending on his knees. Slowly he rose and, grabbing at his created weapon with both hands, pulled it apart to form two short swords. Twirling the blades he spun around fired off a pair of energy waves at Cloud.

"Shit...BRAVER!!" Cloud swung Excalibur down at a precise angle, the weapon splitting the energy to flow past him.

"That's a useful move." Alexander remarked, holding his new weapons horizontally in front of him. "Thank you for showing it to me."

"No problem," Cloud felt a twitch under his eye, but at the same time a grudging respect for his opponent. He learned fast. Question now was could he learn fast enough?

With a sharp yelp Tifa fell to the ground, rolling quickly away from the rapidly advancing Scarlet before jumping back to her feet and charging back in. Whipping their breasts together with as much force as they could muster blonde and brunette thrashed each other back and forth across the length and breadth of their arena. At times Scarlet would batter Tifa brutally along the outside of the room with her large boobs, their path following the wall as the cougar sought to trap her in a corner. Other times Tifa's monsters hammered heavily against Scarlet's forcing the staggering woman through the center, past the pool table.

Screams, squeals, curses and yells rebounded across the room, the women pouring considerable effort into trying to down the other. But those moments were few and far between as both driven women were to determined to crush and, one to humiliate, the other to control. They never separated except the three times one had been knocked to the floor, pounding and thrusting their breasts together in savage collisions that carried all the emotions of their long history.

The huge glands smacking together loudly Tifa attempted to drive Scarlet back again, but the infuriating blonde refused to be moved and beat back with own impressive teats, their busts piling together with each heave to swell and recoil before bodies twisted and the others were hurled together in repetition.

Tifa felt her boobs wobble at Scarlet's fierce blows but she responded to the blonde's savagery with her own, breasts colliding with loud fleshy SMACKS. Her teeth were clenched so hard she worried they would crack under the pressure. And still the old bitch showed no sign of slowing. And that suited her just fine. Though she couldn't see it, her lips curled into a slight smile.

Her oval orbs jiggled wildly each time she hit, and was hit by, Tifa. But the pain was nothing new to her, not anymore. If anything she relished it since it meant that whoever she was fighting was hurting as bad or worse. Slinging her boobs to crush into Lockhart's Scarlet's breath whistled out from between her teeth with every resounding impact...and she was loving every moment of it.

Staggering and stumbling sideways the women hurled their dense mammaries mercilessly and finally, sweat dripping down her body despite the AC, Scarlet delivered a walloping blow with her right breast that had Tifa tumble backwards. Barely keeping her balance the younger woman grabbed hold of the pool table, resting heavily upon it. Suddenly alert she attempted to move only for Scarlet to leap onto her holding her across the edge. It was a familiar position and both women groaned as their groins slapped together with the force of the blonde's charge.

Both Espers felt the sudden pleasure from their hosts and paused to drink it in. Shiva recovered first and dove at Siren, slamming into the airy being, bodies spinning out of control as they fought for control and then she...kissed her. Not a tender loving kiss, but an aggressive, dominating one. So shocked was Siren that she returned the kiss for a moment, lips and tongues fighting dueling fiercely before she stabbed at Shiva, ripping the Ice queen in two. "What, by the pits, is wrong with you." She demanded. This was entirely unexpected.

"I've learned." Shiva stated, reforming quickly. Unlike her previous, more conservative forms, she adopted a more voluptuous and full shape. One more like her own, Siren realized. "Dispersing you would be too quick, too easy. Better to keep you as a...a...pet."

Siren was ready when Shiva flew into her again, their fight now closer and more personal. She realized she'd badly underestimated Scarlet. If she could manage to change her former friend to this level, what would she do if she did get her hands on her host? Shiva's attacks were wild and barely controlled, driven by her partner's lust and need for control. What had Alexander been doing to allow this to happen?!

"You want me to fuck you...don't you Lockhart?" Scarlet whispered. They were almost motionless, arms wrapped fully around upper bodies, the only movement coming from their quivering boobs that still fought in the confines of their arms. "And you want to fuck me too..."

"Shut...up." Tifa grunted, furious at herself for getting trapped. She hissed as Scarlet began to slowly grind their covered nethers together, her outfit providing some protection, but not enough. "I hate you..."

"I feel the same way," Scarlet panted back. She smiled as Tifa began to slowly thrust back, despite the soft whines indicating it was clearly unwanted. "I despise you with every fibre of my being. But I still...still...want...Oh..."

Scarlet buried her head in Tifa's shoulder hips moving faster as their bodies warred. As hard as Tifa held back, Scarlet let loose. This wasn't for mutual pleasure, this was for her. And so it surprised the brunette when the cougar screamed, her entire body spasming as she rode out what had to be an apocalyptic orgasm. More concerning to Tifa however was how the blonde's strength peaked and her own defenses began to crumble. Desperately she struggled to dislodge Scarlet, but the woman clung on, showing that she was easily Tifa's physical equal now.

"That was...everything I expected it...to be," She heard Scarlet gasp, then shuddered at the feel of a tongue at her ear. She pulled tighter at the cougar, reminding her what they were doing, but heard a throaty chuckle in response. "Crushing you can wait...I'm a kind mistress...and I can feel how wet you are."

To her horror Tifa felt Scarlet thrusting hard again and knew that this time she wouldn't be satisfied getting off on her own. In a panic she unwound an arm and tried to push them off the pool table, but leverage was against her. Hand slapping she suddenly felt it close around something thin, but solid, and swung it over beating furiously at Scarlet's blonde head. The woman wailed in sudden pain and pulled away sharply as Tifa kept swinging. Now that she was up Tifa hurled the cue rack, such as it was, and lumbered heavily into the dazed Scarlet. All four boobs collided again and Scarlet fell back to slide down the wall.

"Only one person gets to fuck me and not get an asskicking." Tifa shouted at the downed blonde. "Try that again and the next coma you won't wake up from."

"You mean your precious Cloud?" Scarlet slowly made her way back to her feet, wincing as she touched at her head. She strutted confidently towards her rival, who also advanced without hesitation and once in range, massive breasts crashed together with hollow PLOPS. "The same Cloud who has at least four other brats with different women?"

Tifa's eyes glittered with anger as she banged her boobs into Scarlet's all the harder. The eager blonde was only too willing to match, and then go beyond her, their fighting breasts as even as always. Tifa responded in kind and both confident, arrogant beauties swung or thrust their massive mammaries all the harder. Heavy globes whacking together frantically in time with agonized moans, both wanting to see the other fall, to curl up in defeat. Instead, violence begat more violence until they were swinging their breasts in total abandon, screaming into the face of the woman opposite.

Suddenly there was silence.

Bodies bowed, hands holding reddened boobs, Tifa gagged while Scarlet choked and they staggered apart. A full minute past as they massaged life back into their precious orbs, and after those sixty seconds Scarlet raised her head to see Tifa glaring in her direction. Running a hand through her hair she smiled. "How does it feel knowing that he's gotten that sweet little ninja girl pregnant twice already? Maybe his tastes have changed over the years."

Tifa merely maintained her glower as the two circled warily, taking this chance to let her boobs recover. But she was uneasy. How did Scarlet know all this? Even in Wutai there were few that knew Yuffie had given birth again.

"Nothing to say? Maybe I'm right on the mark." Scarlet taunted her young rival and, knowing her next words were likely to get a response set her feet firmly to the floor. "Considering how he's also fucking that Wutai pleasure girl that used to work for Corneo. I wonder how many others he has that you don't know about!"

This...Tifa clenched her fists and prepared to charge, then paused. Scarlet looked confused, and then wary as the brunette's lips widened into a smile. Tifa sauntered closer until there was barely a meter between them. Bodies trembled visibly at the close proximity but instead of lunging at the hated blonde Tifa leaned in close, her voice for Scarlet only. "Cloud and I trust each other. Can you say the same about yours?"

"What?" Genuinely confused Scarlet was unprepared for the sudden haymaker that Tifa slammed across her chest sending her falling to the ground. "Cheating cunt, you..."

"Rufus is alive..." Tifa whispered. Leaning over a frozen Scarlet the busty brunette drank in the shock and disbelief on the cougar's face. "He knew you were in prison but...did...nothing. He wants nothing to do with you!"

Scarlet rose slowly, carefully. Locking eyes with Tifa she saw that behind that cold stare the woman spoke the truth. Or at least a variation of it. "I was going to train you with the treat. But it seems I'll need the stick to get everything I want out of you."

"Try me bitch," Tifa purred mockingly, meeting Scarlet's swing with her own, their meaty boobs meeting in a bruising collision that had them grunt in pain.

"You're going to beg to tell me where he is when I'm done." Scarlet promised as they slowly picked up the pace of their boob banging till they were slinging the hefty glands with ferocious impacts that staggered them both. Huge breasts pounded and flattened together, but would not yield, and the women began to slow from the frenzied combat to a more controlled style.

Now they hammered individual orbs together, pressing forward to hold them in place, then stepping back and swinging with the other. They came together with the lush, liquid CLAP of flesh on flesh, a sound familiar very familiar to both, the effectiveness of which was emphasized by the angry squeals of blonde and brunette. They knew how tough the other was, how dense her tits were, and yet both were also convinced of their superiority over the other woman. The violence and determination that they attacked each other's assets hadn't diminished or changed, but something had.

Tifa now held a haughty smirk on her face despite the cries and squeaks of pain forced out of her. Scarlet, on the flipside, was now all business...her face set in a focused stare. As unflinching as the taut, swollen glands that they pounded together in relentless comparison. Spitefully they kept hurling their boobs into each other with the sole purpose of causing pain. Eyes locked and despite the smile on Tifa's face, despite the clear lust Scarlet had for her darker haired rival, the hate they felt for one another was what was in ascendency.

And soon bore results as after barely four minutes nonstop boob on boob violence Tifa moaned, and staggered. Smelling blood Scarlet darted in, her senses belatedly blaring a warning as Tifa rotated her entire body and hammered her right boob into Scarlet's. The blonde's face went white at the blow, stumbling back a step before simply collapsing to her knees. Tifa herself breathed hard, trying to control the sharp explosion of agony from just how hard she'd hit and in the time it took for her to steady tottering legs, Scarlet made it back to her feet.

Glaring spitefully at each other they leapt forward, arms going around necks, cheek to cheek and pounded their boobs together. All four full, swollen orbs slammed together in rhythmic repetition. Visions blurred and throats ached from screams, but they refused to let go, to stop. They only battered their aching glands together even harder.

"JUST...<WHAM>...STAY...<CRASH>...DOWN!!" Barret literally leapt into the air came down with a punch harder than any he'd ever thrown. It knocked Titan back into a pile of broken crates, most of which had been broken over his head. Barret wiped at his face, exhausted, while those with him merely stared in shock. Then he grabbed at his hand, biting down a scream. At a crackling in his ear he touched at his microphone, voice hitching. "This better be good news..."

"What crawled up your arse an' died?"

"Yuffie?"

"Who else?" The kunoichi sent back. "We're about twelve minutes out. Leviathan's been acting up and insisting I contact you. Anything odd come up?"

"Twelve minutes...bout damn time." Barret grunted sitting down as one of his men wrapped a length of cloth around his swollen digits. "And yeah...we ran into another one of those...things. This one's calling itself Titan. Talked a hell of a game, but I managed to handle him."

"What? Titan? He's..." The line went dead briefly then came through again. "You need to be careful. Titan's one of the more honorable of our kind. Unless his mission calls for it, he'll always fight on the level of who's opposing him. Do NOT take him lightly."

"I don't take anything lightly, you should...hold up..." Barret paused at a sound. He turned slowly to find Titan slowly rising and talking to...himself? "Uhhh...we might have a problem..."

"Brother...minutes...yes..."

"Uh...I'll have to call you back. And Yuffie..." Barret backed away carefully. "Tell Cid to hurry!"

"Yes, it has been ages since I've been hit like that. Pity we didn't meet under different circumstances." Titan cracked his knuckles. "Know this...I bear you and your kind no ill will. These are merely orders."

Dust fell from the roof with the level of violence being performed above. But this mattered not to the two women. Shrieking openly, they kept smashing their incredibly dense orbs together while standing on legs that spasmed with each horrific blow.

Scarlet had lost track of how many times she'd hurled her chest at the brunette who's screams echoed in her head. Only thing she knew was that her boobs were on fire, the pain almost unbearable, but she couldn't stop. Not while the woman in her arms still stood. But how could tits that large be so solid!

"Twenty-two...twenty-three..." The numbers dialed upward automatically, Tifa struggling to maintain focus over Scarlet's sobbing shrieks, in her head. She'd honestly forgotten, despite her words to Cloud, just what it was like going up against Scarlet. Her breasts, as she thrust them repeatedly to slam together, felt almost liquid against her chest and yet the blonde's still felt so hard. How could an old bitch still have a rack so firm!

Sobbing unashamedly, tears mingling to patter onto shoulders they kept heaving their aching mammaries together. A hit, Scarlet shuddered and took trembling step back. A blow, Tifa's body quaked and she stumbled to the side. They were held up only by sheer pride...but even that had it's limits.

Once more the top of their breasts smacked together. The next swing had the front of the orbs splash together, burning nipples penetrating deep into sore titflesh, and finally there was a break. As their breasts flattened together a horrendous groan exploded from Scarlet's mouth, the blonde sliding down Tifa's body, aided by the rivulets of sweat that covered them both. With a tormented whine Tifa followed her down, legs barely able to support her weight, much less hers and Scarlet's. As knees hit the carpet Scarlet lurched upwards, boobs crashing into the sensitive undersides of Tifa's monsters. A move that sent the screaming brunette to land supine onto the floor.

Face down Scarlet whimpered into the carpet, clutching at her aching boobs while Tifa gasped heavily, her loose orbs moving in time with her breathing. Scarlet moved first, crawling in Tifa's direction. The brunette merely stared silently at her as she moved up her body, panting deeply, sweat pouring off her face. Their nipples brushed past lightly and they suddenly became energized, grabbing wildly at one another wrapping up tightly from head to foot, squeezing mercilessly. Entire bodies undulated as they pumped and thrust at one another with a strength borne out of desperation. Rocking and then rolling, rolling and then rocking, despairing cries shrill in ears.

They could hardly breathe from the pressure of the squashed glands on their lungs but all either cared about was ensuring they were the one to win. Barely a meter away from their writhing bodies was another fight that they could have seen, if they'd had the focus or the energy to bother.

"Guh...guh...guhuh..."

"Ungh...yes...yes...told...you..."

Her body bent across the pool table's edge as if it had substance, Shiva whined and growled around the machine gun kisses Siren planted across her face and neck, snapping at the pale pink lips. Siren's entire being was a furnace, radiating a fearsome heat that ate away at Shiva's resistance, despite dropping her body temperature to sub zero. She was constantly regenerating the arms that kept their bodies together, keeping Siren from aiding her host but it had the added effect of unfortunately also keeping her from assisting Scarlet.

Her arms almost frozen around Shiva's back, Siren ground her massive tits into the Ice Queen's sturdy pair while also grinding their lower halves together. It had been so long since she'd been able to indulge herself like this and her control was paper thin. Though she had to admit orgasms in physical form were more intense that those in this form. She stared hard into Shiva's eyes, glassy with hate and lust. "You know what I am," She whispered, dragging a hot tongue up Shiva's face. The blue-white woman snapped at the organ, sucking it into her mouth. This was long and fierce, both sucking in each other's essence before they parted. "I am the embodiment of wind...of freedom...and of lust. I'm taking you back with me. We need to get you away from her."

"Never!" Shiva gasped out feeling Siren trying to pull her in. Their huge breasts squashed together in a way that should've been impossible...if they were mortal. The heavy orbs swelled outwards and then, as if in a final insult Shiva wailed as her breasts caved in, literally pushed back into her body, when their upper halves merged. "Won't let you take him..."

"Shhh..." Siren murmured, holding Shiva's head to her shoulder the way one did a wayward child. "I promise we'll find you someone more stable. And then I'll fight you all you want until...AGGGHHH!!"

Siren screamed at a sudden burst that flung them apart. Bodies reforming she stared in shock at Shiva, who's look mirrored her confusion. Then expressions hardened and they flew back together, crashing into one another simultaneously, there was a horrified screech.

Panting and groaning the two rolled slowly, tortuously back and forth a damp section of carpet. Scarlet's bikini bottom had finally given up, straps snapping, the fabric ending up around her knees where their legs locked, while Tifa's skintight pants split at the rear. But none of this even registered as blonde and brunette were focused solely on the woman in their arms.

Scarlet gasped deeply, thrusting her pancaked boobs at Tifa, forcing the trembling brunette over onto her side, escaping from under the younger woman's body. Writhing together in mutual, bosomy agony they teetered on their sides pumping with what force they could manage from the death grip they had on one another, before Scarlet forced Tifa onto her back. But she wasn't there for long.

Barely ten seconds passed before Tifa continued the roll, bodies quaking on the opposite side now. Moaning, Scarlet forced them back in the other direction only for Tifa to again roll with her. For two rotations they continued until this time Tifa ended up on top, again only for a few seconds before the blonde humped furiously to push them onto their sides once more. Sweating heavily she screamed in effort as she sought to force Tifa over again, only for the younger woman to give a savage grunt and slowly, tortuously force her onto the carpet.

"I don't...know...how you...got...as strong...as me." Tifa panted, struggling to keep the gyrating blonde under control. Realizing that if she wanted to win she'd have to give the bitch what she wanted Tifa's hips joined her tits in pumping hard at the lush body beneath her. Between these two no challenge went unanswered and Scarlet's bare ass rose off the floor as she thrust back feverishly. "But that...alone...will not...not be able to...to..."

"Give...give it to me...you whore...gutter trash..." Already on the verge from the slow, deliberate fight and their bodies being so tightly wound together Scarlet panted as their hips drummed in a quickening pace.

One final hard thrust and Scarlet howled as her womanhood gushed. Almost deafened Tifa lasted only a few more pounding seconds before a scream of reluctant delight forced it's way past her lips. Entire bodies rigid from orgasm their strength went above and beyond their norm and breasts were pushed together to their absolute limit. Tifa's massive monsters flowed over Scarlet's huge knockers that in turn did their best to spear their way through the dense titflesh. It was inconceivable that either magnificent pair could withstand this pressure...and they couldn't.

As the pleasure spiraled higher and higher the women pulled each other closer and closer, and Scarlet's breasts forced their way deeper into Tifa's boobs until their progress was suddenly halted. Unseen by Tifa, the cougar's expression darkened with sudden dread as her rival's orbs began to push back against her own. Her ears stopped ringing and now she could hear Tifa's savage snarls as she pumped her breasts with new energy. Scarlet rallied, screaming like a woman possessed, willing her still fighting teats against the pair pushing against them. Tifa grunted as she felt the blonde's boobs stop, and then reverse her progress, and upped the ante...crushing the cougar's body until she felt her breasts pushing forward again.

Over Scarlet's shoulder Tifa's face lit up in a smile, until she cried out as the tough cougar's impressive tits fought back, the quavering orbs pushed into a somewhat even position. Scarlet was breathing heavily. The fighting, the orgasms, they took they're toll. She'd fight anyone that disparaged her age, but that coupled with a fairly lax lifestyle after establishing herself in prison... She was at her limit and arms spasmed, grip loosening an infinitesimal amount. It wasn't something many would notice or even TAKE notice of, but to a desperate brunette it was just what she was looking for.

Drawing on the conditioning of her constant training regimen, coupled with her regular participation in the female fight scene, the girl took several short and sharp breaths before again forcing their bruised and swollen tits together in one more head-to-head comparison.

Tifa bellowed. Scarlet screamed. Both pair of boobs rolled against one another until finally Tifa's monsters bulged outwards violently, almost to their full size, while forcing Scarlet's tits back into themselves such that their size almost halved.

"GGGAAAHHHHH!" Scarlet shrieked in unbearable torment as Tifa squeezed even harder. She writhed desperately, trying her will her defeated boobs back outwards, to keep fighting. But another squeeze from the brunette had it feel as if her boobs were driven completely against her chest and began to beat her fists against the other woman's back, terrified whines working their way out of her mouth.

"Not this time," Tifa growled, the blonde's terror diminishing the terrible pain she herself felt. "This time I'm not stopping till they're as limp and flaccid as you deserve."

"St...stop...let...go. LET GO!!!" Scarlet wailed, yanking frantically at Tifa's hair. She felt them roll to the side then she was in the air and shouted at a sharp pain on the side of her head. Landing on her stomach she whimpered, pushing herself onto her knees and feeling for her defeated breasts. They flowed out into her hands, drooping heavily, much of the prized firmness gone. Touching the side of her face she gasped at a streak of red and felt by her ear.

"Looking for...this?" Scarlet yelped as she felt herself driven to the ground again. Tifa sat high on her back, dangling the earing in a hand. Reaching across she grabbed for one of her long-discarded heels and brought it down hard on the piece of jewelry, shattering it. Immediately after she hurled both away and, face screwing up in ugly rage, started slapping and punching wildly at the trapped woman beneath her.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!!" Tifa screamed as her palms began to sting with the force of the slaps she inflicted on Scarlet. The blonde said nothing, merely covered her head as best she could. She didn't cry, didn't beg. She simply endured. And it enraged Tifa even more, grabbing the tired woman's hands and pinning them under her legs. Grabbing Scarlet's tired face between strong fingers she she leant down, and forced her head to turn until they were face to face. Her words were slow, deliberate and filled with a loathing unmatched. "No more contest you old skank. I beat you. My tits squashed yours flat. You're all alone now you manipulative bitch, and I'm going to personally make sure you remain locked away for..."

"Never..." Scarlet whispered. Tifa's brow furrowed at the blonde's continued defiance, and her confusion got her tossed off as the woman suddenly began to struggle in earnest. Body bucking and twisting wildly, Tifa tumbled off and got to her knees to fend off a wild eyed blonde, one hand grabbing for hair while the other sank into a sore breast. "NEVER! I'll make you tell me where he is. I won't let you keep him from me. I'll...GAhACKKK!!

"That's enough out of you!" Tifa snarled, heel of her palm striking across Scarlet's forehead, fist striking deep into the naked woman's stomach then a final blow thudding across her cheek. Dazed, she failed to react as Tifa wrapped her hands firmly around her neck and shoved the cougar back onto the ground. The blonde's struggles increased as it hit home that the brunette was serious about this. Feet kicked and eyes bulged but even still she maintained eye contact, daring Tifa to take that final step. Her choking lips pulled back into a rictus of a smile. Suddenly the younger woman wavered and her chokehold loosened. "You...you bitch. You're willing to go that far just to...just to..."

Sickened to her stomach Tifa completely pulled her hands away. But while Scarlet hacked and coughed she brought her linked hands down hard across the cougar's forehead. At the CRACK Scarlet went limp. Panting in disgust Tifa struggled to rise off her opponent, legs resisting her efforts, before tensing.

It was a quiet sound, someone doing their best not to attract attention. There was a sudden rush and she spun around only for something solid to clock her across the back of her head. Blackness was instantaneous and her last thought was one of shock that she never sensed anything.

When she awoke she felt a weight across her body and started to struggle wildly, fear at being captured lending her strength. Hands grabbed at her shoulders and legs causing her to scream and flail with her fists and legs.

"Tifa...sis...it's me. It's Josy!" Slowly the words wormed their way into her brain and she blinked at the sight of a face so like her own. "Yeah...relax, you're safe."

"Josy? What're you...how did..." Tifa sputtered. "Why are you here?"

"Why wouldn't I be here," her sister demanded. "I owe those bastards for the one's they killed."

"Good to see you're awake." Barret leaned against a corner of the room, his expression somber. Yuffie stood a short distance to the side. "You had quite the bump on the back of your head so we were worried when Reno dragged you out."

"Yeah...someone...wait. Why would Reno..." Tifa shot up, grimacing at the sudden pain in her head, at a frightening thought. "Where's Cloud?"

Barret looked away as did Josy and now Yuffie moved forward to fill her vision. "We need to get you to Shera. She wanted to take a look at..."

"Where's Cloud, Yuffie?" Tifa grabbed her friend's arm in a grip that had her wince, voice shrill. "He's okay...right?"

"They took him." Tifa's wild eyes turned back to Barret. The large man seemed to slump under her stare. "They loaded him onto a ship of theirs and there was nothing we could do. Top bitch herself was there as well, looking quite pleased with herself. I...I'm sorry..."

A sharp keening cry erupted from the brunette, rising in pitch as it went on. It didn't stop until Shera rushed in with a sedative.

<Northern Wastes>

<Two days later>

Entering the lab she found Scarlet sitting naked at her desk, studying a small container of her new Berserk. She was also in the buff and by the heavy musk in the room it hadn't been long since she'd finished. She'd probably just missed whoever it was. This had been a long time coming and she'd put it off for as long as she could. "How're you doing?"

For a moment, Scarlet ignored her, swirling the liquid in the vial. As she started to repeat the question, the blonde answered with a question of her own. "Did you know?"

"Yes..." Viola answered after a short hesitation. A long minute passed, then Scarlet hurled the container in her direction. That she dodged, but couldn't avoid the enraged blonde that charged into her. Pushed up against a cabinet Viola grunted as Scarlet delivered a series of punches to her midsection, before jabbing a knee into the blonde's stomach, then a punch of her own as she gurgled and retreated. Grabbing at the yellow locks she slammed Scarlet's face into the door of the cabinet, before sweeping her leg out form under her. Knowing how strong she was Viola knew she couldn't let her get started.

Quick as a coeurl, Scarlet rolled away from the kick Viola aimed at her, leaping back to her feet. "After everything I did..." she growled as they circled. "All the times you visited me, and never once said a damn thing."

"Would you have believed me if I told you?" Viola snapped back, hands curling into claws. "Would you have believed that your precious Rufus had left you to rot in prison?"

"BITCH!!" Scarlet screamed, throwing herself at the redhead who swayed out of the way, tripping her as she lumbered past. Falling flat onto her face, she shouted in anger as Viola leapt onto her back, locking in place a chokehold. "Get...off..."

"No until you're ready to be reasonable." Viola grunted, pushing down on the older woman. Her eyes then widened as Scarlet, step by step got her hands under her and reared up, intent obvious. Releasing her hold Viola jumped away, wincing as her leg buckled under her. "I wanted to tell you. Shit, I wanted them to tell you but they always said it was boss's orders."

"He wouldn't just leave me like that." Scarlet panted, stalking closer to the waiting redhead. "She was lying. You're lying..."

Viola's response was cut short as the cougar lunged at her bodies crashing together while hands sought out hair, tugging and yanking furiously at the contrasting locks. Taking advantage of the fact that Scarlet was fighting her in the nude, the ginger grabbed at the blonde's nipples and twisted. Scarlet shrieked and raked her nails across Viola's face, fingers digging into the collar of her shirt which tore easily. Slashing her own hand across Scarlet's bust Viola leapt back, tearing it even further, cursing and rapidly shrugged out of the ruined top. Her own assets, now on full display as well, became a target of the furious blonde.

Wrapping up in a loose clinch punches and slaps rained across faces and busts, while nails also raked across the firm flesh. "BITCH!" Scarlet yowled as Viola pinched her nipple between thumb and forefinger, digging into the spike, driving a clenched fist hard and deep into a breast. Giving a sharp yelp at the pain Viola tilted her head and Scarlet suddenly shrieked at a sharp pain and frantically shoved the redhead away. As they separated Viola spat a wad of red spittle onto the tiled floor while her friend rubbed hard at her ear. "You bit me, you planet damned bitch."

"You should be used to it by now." Viola growled feeling oddly, energized. Her entire body felt like it was quivering with unused energy. "Now are you ready to be sensible or did losing to Tifa finally knock it all out of you?"

Scarlet smiled coldly at that and rushed back in to resume the fight. Keeping in close blonde and redhead tussled fiercely across the workspace. Viola's leg quickly proved a detriment as the limb was not prepared for the rapid sustained activity involved with a brawl. This was counterbalanced however by Scarlet still being somewhat sore from her latest fight with Tifa. This resulted in neither woman able to gain an advantage and for the pace of the fight to spiral upwards.

Scarlet hissed as Viola snarled and they tripped over a fallen stool. Pausing only to wrap up even tighter together the pair teetered back and forth before rolling briskly across the room to slam against Scarlet's desk, the force of which shocked them apart. But not for long as before they even got back to their knees they threw themselves back together, arms going around necks. Making their way back up Viola's leg spasmed again causing her to fall beneath Scarlet, who yelled in triumph and hefted the redhead, dumping her onto the desk. Grunting, Viola's arms splayed out slapping against the cougar's keyboard, hitting her FAVORITES tab.

Scrabbling at faces and tearing out clumps of hair, the pair screamed their outrage until a noise slowly forced it's way past the anger permeating their brains. Lustful moans and the rapid squeaking of a bed in use. Scarlet, her hand full of red hair and Viola, her thumb almost about to jam into the other's eye turned their heads to spot Marcus and Mitch fucking as intently as ever on the cougar's monitor.

"Never...learn...do you bitch?!" Marcus grunted savagely, thrusting hard into the woman bouncing energetically on in his lap as he sat on the bed edge. "Better women...than you...have tried to...wear me out. Only...only...Nngh..."

"Shut up...little shit." Mitch moaned, pushing his head down into her tits. Their bodies literally glistened with sweat and Barbara's face and shoulders were also coated in a white substance. They'd be at it for quite awhile. "You fucked up my...my reputation. I'm gonna...I'm gonna...oh fuck..."

"Me and Rufus used to fuck like that..." Scarlet whispered to herself. "Made the little bastard work for it though."

"Scarlet..."

Suddenly remembering where she was the blonde glared at the woman beneath her. Staring back Viola slowly removed a hand from Scarlet's face, resting it flat on the desk, her offer obvious. Trembling, Scarlet fought an internal battle with herself, before slowly removing her hands from the redheads hair and allowing her head to fall tiredly onto her chest.

"I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to tell you that he was alive." The redhead stated, unconsciously stroking the blonde's head, her light breathing tickling the sensitive flesh and had her nipples stand out. "Not even Reno knows that I arranged for him to learn of your survival. I'd hoped that would bring him out into the open."

"How long did you know?" Scarlet muttered, hearing Viola's heartbeat, inhaling her sweaty scent.

"I was there when he was rescued. " She could feel the cougar's breathing picking up and was only too aware of why that would be the case. They weren't fighting anymore so... "Would you have believed me if I told you...honestly?"

Scarlet shuddered and forced herself to think clinically and not emotionally. It was hard after everything that had happened and she pulled energy from Shiva to push it through. It was strange, but she'd become oddly submissive since the fight with Siren. "No...I wouldn't. I still...can't believe that he left me to rot in there."

"Why don't we just go ask him." Viola leaned forward, her lips at Scarlet's lobe. She felt the blonde shiver and was in a race against her own urges now. "You fought Tifa at her best and came damn close. You...Mmmpph."

Viola's eyes opened wide and her head slammed back against the desk. Not from any hostile action, but from Scarlet kissing at her so hard and insistently. She tried to pull away but it had been so long and the fight, coupled with a strange change in Scarlet made her impossible to resist. Breathing hard through her nose she kissed back furiously, their bodies moving together, slapping in time to the noise on the now forgotten monitor. It didn't take long.

Bucking and squealing in violent release Viola's legs kicked out, straining as all the pressure peaked and then slowly rolled downhill. As her body relaxed, mind still in shock at what she just did, Viola moaned as Scarlet nibbled at her neck while hands flowed over her to gently tug off her leggings. She stroked the blonde's face and again Scarlet's expression shifted to one of confusion, as if as surprised at what had just happened.

"No...no...not again...I'm not..."

"Yeah...yeah...just like that..."

Startled out of her reverie, Scarlet rested her cheek against Viola's as they focused on the monitor again. Marcus knelt on the bed, pulling Barbara's body to him in short, vicious strokes. His face bore three new scratch marks and a bruising under his eye while Mitch sported a split lip, writhing on her back. She screeched as her entire body bridged and a sudden gush drenched the space between them. This proved the final straw as Marcus now roared, shoving hard at the bucking woman, his fluids leaking from her snatch to mingle on the bed.

Body falling fully onto the woman before him, the pair kissed hungrily, licking and biting while their orgasms still roiled before Barbara gave a tortured groan and collapsed completely.

"Yeah...still got...got it, slut. Gotta mark...mark...her and..." Marcus muttered drunkenly as he kept pumping, trying to rise, before also falling prone, head resting on a breast. A loud snore came through the speakers.

"You and Rufus were like that?" Viola muttered lazily, her hands unconsciously stroking the body above her. "How are you still alive?"

"By always coming back for more." Scarlet murmured. Turning her head she planted a gentle kiss across Viola's lips and carefully, but firmly, disentangled their bodies. "No matter what he did to me, I did him one worse. It became a bit of a game between us until something changed..."

"Scarlet?" Viola jumped off the desk, grimacing at the jerk in her leg, pulling up her still intact leggings. The blonde was looking at something only she could see and Viola was forgotten.

"Hmmm...no. It's alright." The blonde ran a hand down the redhead's curves. "I'm okay Red...thanks."

"So when do we leave?"

"Leave?" Scarlet threw back her head and laughed. Viola felt her heart sink at the hysterical edge to the sound. "You know I can't do that. Not now."

Before she could say a word Scarlet turned her back on Viola and swayed towards her cubicle. Looking over her shoulder she gave the other woman a wave before disappearing around the corner. Grabbing a labcoat she slunk out the door and barely made it down the corridor before clutching at her stomach and dashing for the nearest bathroom. "Shit," she gasped at the sight of her dinner in the sink before twisting the knob to turn on the water. "Shit, shit, shit...SHIT!!"

What the hell did she just do!?

What the hell had she done!?

So desperate to save her friend she'd just made herself an enemy to others she considered friends and, worst of all, Reno. The look on his face as the Phoenix lifted off was a mix of disbelief and betrayal. She tried to will him to understand why she was doing this but the final look she saw from him was one of loss. And now this...

"What is wrong with me..." She muttered dashing water across her face. Staggering out she wobbled in the direction of her room. Passing a pair of guards she missed their confused looks as they blinked at a series of sparkling lights that seemed to follow her before disappearing. Shrugging, they continued their patrol.

Back in Scarlet's room, the blonde moaned as she twisted and rolled on her bed, the covers tossed off. In her dreams she squared off, once more, with Shiva. "What are you playing at my pet," she demanded of the crouching blue skinned woman. She feinted a charge to no reaction. "You're being oddly helpful after being so useless against Siren again."

"You are no better," Shiva shot back. Darting in, she went low, pulling Scarlet's legs out from under her and attempting to mount the blonde woman. Kicking out Scarlet shoved Shiva off, both rising rapidly, and rushing back to slam their bodies together. Time mattered little in here and despite the fact that she'd only just fallen asleep it felt as if they'd been fighting for hours. "Once again her host defeated you conclusively despite your bluster."

Scarlet prepared to snarl back, but paused. This was different. Shiva was usually incoherent in her rage, and fought with an almost animalistic fury...but not this time. Not since her last meeting with Siren. Since coming to the North she'd been slowly changing, but this was stark enough to cause Scarlet to hesitate in their brawl. If she was coherent now...

"FIghting each other is getting us nowhere fast...so what say we alter the script for once." Scarlet panted. "Truce?"

"Agreed," Shiva gasped into her ear. "You first."

Gingerly Scarlet released the Ice Queen, still ready to react if she tried any trickery, but instead felt her arms relax and their bodies sliding apart. Scarlet sat back on a comfortable chair that appeared behind her and gestured for Shiva to do the same on a couch that phased into existence before she began. "We've been fighting for control of...MY...body for years now so what's changed. By now you're usually a screaming, frothing mess that I can dominate easily. Granted you've been making me work for it more as of late...what's going on?"

"I...don't know." Shiva admitted, regarding herself. "Something happened while Siren and I fought. She tried to absorb me again but something prevented it. Almost immediately after my mind just seemed to clear. Maybe it's being back up North again.

"Or maybe it's something else," Scarlet muttered to herself, remembering the almost daily injections. Shiva getting her mind back and Tifa losing her strength advantage...what else did the stuff do. Even as she considered this her gaze was drawn back to Shiva's lounging form. She locked eyes with the spirit who's stare was both an invitation, and a challenge. It would be a refreshing change she admitted, and rose off the chair, sashaying towards where Shiva lay. The couch extended and widened, becoming a bed, as she lay herself atop the blue body. Grasping at the blue-white hair Scarlet whispered. "Just so we're clear, this doesn't change our standing."

Instead of the usual explosion Shiva merely smiled and, in a swift motion, twisted Scarlet under her. Scarlet gasped in open shock as the blue woman bore down on her with a tender caress, womanhood almost vibrating against her own. "Child, you're about to find out just how much has changed."

Scarlet raised a leg to sit between Shiva's, the sudden movement causing the spirit to shiver and moan. Their ample chests squashed between them they couldn't reach each other with their lips, and instead long tongues flicked and swirled together. "Show me," the blonde huskily replied.

Out in the physical world Scarlet's body relaxed, a smile on her face, and a strange scar working it's way down her leg with a blue glow.

Deeper within the complex Cloud's unconscious body lay atop a table, surrounded by doctors that worked swiftly, taking scrapings, blood and cell samples. Schroeder's was in the middle of the mass, humming to himself as he poked and prodded at the former SOLDIER.

In separate corners Titan, Alexander and Diabolos stood ready in case there were any activity from the subject. All three already bore healing bruises, indicating the fight it took to get the other quiescent.

Within Cloud, Bahamut raged at being imprisoned and restrained once more while Cloud himself brooded, refraining from wearing himself out against the chains. When the time came, he would need his strength...

The last thing he'd want was for his friends to attempt a rescue. Let Bahamut rage, it would let them think they knew what to expect. And when they grew complacent...

Next chapter might take awhile. RL has caught up with me, and need to take care of business before I can properly focus on the writing.

Junior Hostboard Member Coldrin25's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pride 3

Love to see more Elizabeth. Was by far my favourite fight of the Hatred series! Great chapter again, can't wait to read more.

Hostboard Member AegonHentaryen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Re: Pride 3

Poor Scarlet... I was sure she was going to win, but she didn't and discovered she was betrayed... You sadist :'(

Nice read as always