Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Back in the Game: Floor 9: The Rocker Chick

So, yeah. I should probably explain. For my entire time at College, I had a rocker chick roommate. Her name was Jenna and she was my age, which would make her 25 today. She looked a lot like you’d expect. She wore punk clothes, often mesh and stockings, no sleeves, all black, etc. She had long, wavy, dark purple hair that reached her ass like mine does. Never changed it. To this day, I don’t know what her natural hair color is. She had J cups, which gave rise to her nickname “J-Cup Jenna”. She had the second biggest bust of any girl on campus. Obviously I was the biggest but I beat her by only one cup size. This drove her insane. The two of us were introduced to the game at roughly the same time, almost as soon as we arrived at College.

We developed an immediate frenemy relationship. We had fuckfights at least once a week and I’d long lost count of the exact number. To the girls who are now in our old room, take my advice and don’t use a black light inside of it. Unless you’re into that kinky shit, then by all means, go ahead. Anyway, I did, however, whip her pussy every single time. That’s no exaggeration. She has never beaten me once but she nevertheless kept challenging me constantly. Me being me, I never passed up a good fuckfight with a hot girl and she was always DTF no matter how many times I left her in a steaming puddle of her own cum. I couldn’t help but admire that about her but I also loved to rub it in her face. So, as you’d expect, four years of fucking each other incessently has made us quite familiar with each other. Was she really going to be the same rocker chick that I’d be facing and no doubt outfucking today?

As the elevator door opened, the room resembled a very small concert hall, complete with a stage, rows of chairs and multicolored spotlights. As the curtains opened very slowly, the very familiar sound of one of her guitar solos pounded my ear drums. It was indeed her. I should’ve suspected that The Boss would pull this. The curtains revealed her in all of her busty, fuckable, shredding glory. Her enormous J cups jiggled as she strummed away. I’d know that rack anywhere. Her tits were almost as familiar to me as my own. As she finished her solo, I noticed that she hadn't changed at all. Same long, flowing, dark purple, rocker hair, same punk clothing, same amazing J cup tits that I had sucked, groped and mashed with God knows how many times.

“You done showing off, Jen?” I asked.

“Musically, yes.” She answered. “It’s been far too long.”

“Yes.” I agreed. “Long time, no trib.”

“Well, what better way to celebrate than by me finally fucking your big-titted brains out?” Jenna teased.

“You just never give up, do you?” I asked rhetorically. “Or you just love getting fucked by me. In which case, I don’t blame you.”

“Shut up and get naked, cunt.” Jenna cursed. Who am I to argue with that?

She went and put her guitar backstage before coming back. As we stripped, I was getting mad deja vu. The sight of her letting her luscious J cups free made my heart race. Did I really miss fucking her this much? And her pussy, oh good Lord, her pussy was just as beautiful as I remembered. I hoped it still tasted just as good. Those red folds were destined to lock up with my own. She displayed herself on stage for me like she was some hot bitch, which she was, to be fair. I could see her ogling my naked form, seeing my superior tits. She missed fucking me greatly, I could tell. It’s only natural. Fucking a sex goddess like me constantly for four years and then stopping for three years? I’d have withdrawal too. I marched up on stage with her, noticing that the stage floor was nice and matted. It was obvious where she wanted to do this.

As soon as I walked within range, she marched right into me and smashed her J cups into my K cups. The collision was physically and mentally overwhelming. Memories came flooding back. These tits of ours had clashed so many times and given that they were the two biggest racks of any students on campus, our fights often drew a lot of attention. Most of them were in our dorm room but we sometimes liked to mix it up and fight for an audience. The winner would take the other girls and have an orgy while the loser watched. And that winner was always me, as I had mentioned. I felt her brown nipples stab into my red and both were absorbed by the other nympho’s areola. It was glorious. This was practically how we would greet each other.

“Someone missed me.” I commented, feeling her nipples hardening.

“Look who’s talking, Ash.” Jenna shot back.

“I remember what you told me once.” I said as I looked around the room as our tits mashed. “You promised me that one day, after you performed the concert of your life, you’d fuck me down on stage in front of thousands of people.”

“I’m touched.” Jenna joked. “This is the closest thing but it would’ve already happened by now if you hadn’t run away for three years, using that big-assed bitch as a cum dumpster.”

“Oh, are you jealous of Shannon?” I asked, teasingly.

“More like bitter towards her that she kept you away from your true calling.” Jenna argued. “But I’ll enjoy fucking her down after I do it to you first.”

“Three years or not, I just outfucked eight hot nymphos on my way here, Jen.” I pointed out. “You really wanna try this?”

“I could ask you the same thing.” She responded. “Even if you beat me, you know who’s up next.”

Just the thought of that made me nervous.

“You think I don’t know why you quit?” Jenna mocked. “Oh, I know exactly wh…”

Before she could finish her sentence, I rammed my tongue into her purple lipsticked mouth. She immediately reciprocated. I had kissed those lips of hers so many times. The feeling of her tongue wrestling mine sent a wave of nostalgia over me like a mental bukakke. I could tell that she was enjoying just as much, if not more than I was. We melted over each other as we made out, our tits bouncing together and years of memories of hedonism and debauchery flooded over us much like our juices flooded over each other countless times throughout the four best years of our lives. The taste of her saliva and tongue was almost like a drug. It felt like forever until we finally broke the kiss, leaving a trail of drool between our hot, smooth, buttery lips.

“I missed you, you hot cunt.” Jenna said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

“I missed you, you sexy bitch.” I said back as I did the same to her hair.

We then spun each other around as we made out again. Three years of separation just does that to people. Competitive or not, you don’t fuck a girl constantly for four years and not develop some kind of bond with her. We ground our shins into each other’s sweet, yummy cunts as we kissed like we were trying to swallow each other whole. This was heaven. Pure physical and emotional euphoria. Reunited and it feels so fucking good. We rolled around, our long, thick hair flying all over the place as we unleashed three years of withdrawal on each other. Eventually, I ended up on top, as usual and my tits began to dominate hers. I could feel her grunting and moaning into my mouth and her nipples giving into mine. I knew what was coming. A nipple orgasm. I had given her many of those throughout the years. As she briefly stopped fighting back, I felt her milk buds cumming into mine, soaking us both.

I then broke the kiss and looked down at her. She had already cum. Only nipples but still. I knew she missed me but damn, control yourself! She realized this and looked at my beloved K-cupped pride and joy with an angry, bitter look. She always hated that I was the only student on campus with a bigger rack than her. As well as the only one who could outfuck her. I decided to be a bitch about it.

“What’s wrong, Jen?” I asked, tauntingly. “Is it my breasts? My boobies? My tits? My titanic tatas? My ginormous jugs? My massive melons? My bigass bazookas? My gargantuan gazungas? My monumental milkers? My…”

Before I could finish my alliterative bragging, Jenna pounced on me and rubbed her face into my tits. I was just rubbing them in her face and now she was doing it herself. She stuck out her tongue, licked all inside my cleavage and blew raspberries. Thankfully, I wasn’t ticklish. This was common for her to do as she both hated and loved my rack. She swished her head all around, enjoying my superior breasts for all they were worth. She then stopped and gave me a sly grin.

“I’ll show you how a real woman puts her tits to use.” Jenna bragged.

She then crawled down towards my pussy, grabbed her tits and then pressed them together before shoving them against my slick cunt.

“Agh!” I grunted as she tittyfucked me.

Remember earlier when I said that I hadn’t tittyfucked another girl in a long time? Well, Jenna was the last girl I tittyfucked before that. I still remember it. It was our final match before graduation. I finished her off by mashing my K cups into her twat viciously until she came all over them. It was glorious and the last thing we did together before now. I should’ve seen this one cumming.

“Let’s see how you like it, slut.” Jenna cursed as her nipples penetrated my labia.

“Ugh!” I grunted. “Is that all you’ve got?! If our positions were reversed, I’d have you bursting all over me by now!”

“Then maybe I should kick it up a notch, you cocky cunt!” Jenna declared before doing just that.

She increased the speed of her tittyfucking, rubbing them up and down and all around my lower lips.

“Ohhh!” I cried. She had gotten better at this.

I heard the sound of my pussy juice swishing from the pressure of her breasts and the sides of those breasts against my inner thighs. Truth is, while our matches always ended with my victory, Jenna was very skilled and there were times where she would dominate me before I turned it around. I wouldn’t have kept indulging in her stubbornness if she wasn’t a great fuck. That would be boring. She was too good at this. I guess our last match really stuck with her and soon, I could feel my orgasm approaching me.

“Ah! Ah! AHHHHH!!!!!” I cried as I splattered my fluids all over Jenna’s J cups.

“Thatta girl…” Jenna mocked before she crawled up towards my face and dangled her jubblies all over my face.

“Taste yourself, bitch!” She cursed as she slapped me around with her tits.

I did as she said and licked them all over. I may have given her a nipple orgasm first but she had actually made me cum first and that sucked. I had to get payback but Jenna had other ideas. Before I could recover, she crawled back down towards my ripe cunt.

“You always tasted so good after you just came.” Jenna commented. “So rich, sweet and tangy…I hope you still do…Let’s find out, shall we?”

Before I could respond, she dove down into my muff, sloppily and passionately tonguing my cunt. She audibly slurped and slobbered all over my pussy, clearly wanting me to hear how much she was enjoying eating me out.

“Oh! Fuck!” I moaned. Goddamn, was she good at this! Better than I remember!

I could feel her saliva mixing with my vaginal fluids as she ravenously devoured my slutty pussy. I could feel the sides of her J cups pressed against my inner thighs and her thick, purple, rock star locks caressing my outer thighs. She had eaten me out plenty of times in the past but never quite like this. I oughta bail out for three years more often if this was my welcome back gift. She swished and sloshed all around my sweet, juicy cunt like it was her last meal. She opened her eyes and stared up at me to see how much I was enjoying it. She kissed, licked, poked, proded and did just about everything else that a human tongue could do to a woman’s twat. I was over the moon and she hadn’t even touched my clit yet. However, just as I thought of that, she did in fact reach my clit. She kissed it tightly with both upper lips, squeezing my pleasure bud in between them. This was just too much for me.

“Agh! Agh! AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!” I shrieked as my orgasm burst out into her still performing mouth.

As I caught my breath, she licked my girl mess from her lips and looked into my eyes.

“I had almost forgotten what you tasted like.” Jenna bragged. “And I bet you’ve forgotten too. Why don’t I give you a nice, sloppy reminder?”

Jenna then lowered her mouth to mine and kissed me passionately and lustfully yet again. We loved kissing each other and after we ate each other, we would always share the flavor like this. She cuddled into me as she tongued me down, her tongue swirling and dominating my own. Her J cups pressed against my K cups as she aligned our cunts and they kissed for the first time in three years. Three long, rivalless years. The feeling of our lower lips reuniting was beyond euphoric. She dug her hands into my long, thick brown hair and I did the same to her purple locks. She flexed her pelvis, rubbing her smooth, juicy twat against mine nice and hard. Our clits rubbed together as well.

“Mmmmm…” We moaned passionately into our kiss.

I could taste myself on her tongue. The mixture of my fluids and her spit was a shake I had missed for so long. She used her legs to spread mine, so she could fuck me easier and it worked. I already began to feel another climax coming on. I tried to hump up back into her but all that did was needlessly tire me out and make her job even easier. She giggled into our kiss as she pulled her pelvis back and smacked her cunt into mine.

“Mmm!!” I grunted into her mouth as she did this again and again until finally, yet another orgasm washed over me.

I could feel my juices shooting up into her pussy as she broke the kiss. We both breathed heavily as we stared at each other and fondled each other’s tits. We laid side by side, our hair fanning out on the matted stage behind us.

“You’ve gone soft.” Jenna insulted me. “Three years of fucking that Shauna bitch or whatever her name is and this is what she’s reduced you to?”

“Match isn’t over yet, Thanos pubes.” I mocked.

“It might as well be.” Jenna said. “Only thing missing is a huge crowd watching you get fucked but I may as well act as if there is.”

Jenna then grabbed me, positioned herself behind me and used her arms and legs to secure me and spread my pussy wide open for the imaginary audience to see.

“You remember this move, don’t you, princess?” Jenna mocked.

How could I forget? It’s her favorite. She called it “The Solo”. She reached in front of me and her hand went down to my twat and she began harshly strumming my lower lips like a guitar. The vibrations that her hand was sending throughout my cunt were overpowering and insane.

“Ugggghhhh!!!” I cried.

I was a prisoner of my own pleasure. I felt her nipples stab into my back, her huge J cups almost acting as pillows for my back as my hair tickled her nipples. Her hand waved all throughout my pussy like it was nobody’s business. Whenever she did this to me, she would play the solo to a different song on my twat. I usually tried to pay attention to what song it was but the pleasure always kept me distracted. I remember Stairway to Heaven, Sweet Child O’ Mine, Kickstart my Heart, Iron Man, etc.

This one was long, fast and shreddy, whatever it was and oh, God was it powerful. Towards the end, where the solo got particularly extreme, she focused all of it on my clit and that was all she wrote…for now…

“Aggggghhhhh!!!!” I screamed as I jizzed all over her hand and down my inner thighs. That particular orgasm took a Hell of a lot out of me. As soon as she let me go, I fell forward on my hands and knees. Big mistake, I know.

“And that was Painkiller by Judas Priest.” She announced. “Both Glenn Tipton and KK Downing’s solos.”

Jesus fucking Christ, two in one…The dirty bitch had been planning this for a long time…and she still wasn’t done.

While I was bent over in that stupidly compromising position, Jenna wrapped her ams around my waist and immediately started fucking me doggy style.

“Oh!” I cried as she humped into me.

She wrapped my hair around her hand for leverage as she viciously fucked me.

“Ugh! Agh! Fuck!” I grunted as I was dominated.

“That’s it, bitch. Give in to me at last!” Jenna mocked.

She used her other hand to juggle my K cups, lightly slapping them and fluffing them like the beautiful, fleshy pillows that they were and still are. She had been longing to dominate me this hard for seven years and now nothing would stop her. So soon after one orgasm and I felt another one on the way. She wasn’t giving me even a second to breathe.

“I only wish the other dorm girls could see you now!” Jenna mocked and now I have to explain.

Jenna and I were extremely competitive, as you’ve no doubt noticed. Not just over sex with each other but everything related to sex. Who could fuck more girls, who could fuck girls better, who could keep more girls comimg back for more, who could steal more girls from each other, who could fuck each other’s girls better, harder and faster…It was madness but we both loved it. Our rivalry was so legendary that we’d often gather crowds for our fights, most often in the showers. The girls would place bets, even though I always won. It drove me nuts that my dominance was not unanimously agreed upon, so we agreed that the loser would watch the winner fuck the loser’s girls. We just could not get enough of sexually humiliating each other and right now was certainly no exception.

She yanked my hair tight and each slam of her pussy into mine felt harder and wetter than the last. I began to question how this was happening to me. I made this girl my bitch countless times for four years and now, here I was, being fucked like a submissive prostitute. I only managed to drive a single nipple orgasm out of her while had fucked and is continuing to fuck me into the next dimension. Was she right? Had I really gone soft from all that time away from the game? One more slam and she rubbed into me nice and thoroughly, humping and sliding her cunt all around mine. I could handle no more.

“Nooooo!!!!” I yelled dramatically as my pussy erupted all over.

Jenna finally let me go and cuddled up to me again. She kissed me, this time gently but I could tell that it was her way of bragging. I know because I would do that to her after I gave her a particularly devastating orgasm. It was both comforting but also condescending. Perfect for the game. However, I could not accept that. I made it this far and I wasn’t about to be outfucked by a bitch that I had defeated at least hundreds of times. I had to force myself to get back up and that is exactly what I did. I bearhugged Jenna and then switched up our positions so that I was on top.

“You always were stubborn.” Jenna joked.

“That’s pretty fucking rich coming from you.” I shot back.

I then lined up our cunts so that they were kissing once again as I held Jenna down with my arms. Our tits just barely grazed each other as I slid my pudends across hers brutally.

“Ugh!” She grunted.

“Oh!” I cooed.

I flexed my pelvis, rubbing my pussy into hers, making my meaty ass cheeks bounce slightly as I fucked my former roommate into the ground.

“How would your audience react to this, I wonder?” I teased.

“They’ll be speechless but then cheer when I turn it around on you again.” Jenna answered as she humped back into me.

Still, I had the dominant position, so she was experiencing more pleasure than I was. I smiled down at her wincing face as I fucked her without a shred of mercy. My old competitive spirit towards her had reawakened. My other opponents, like Donna, Blaire and Lola also brought out my competitive side but none of them had the history with me that Jenna did. I was hyper focused on fucking her down as I had done hundreds of times in the past. Nothing would stop me.

“Still think I’ve lost my touch, bitch?” I teased as I fucked her.

“I dunno.” Jenna teased back. “I think I need more convincing.”

“Okay.” I said with a serious tone through my heavy breathing. “How about this?!”

I brought my pelvis back and smacked right into her pussy with my own.

“Agh!” Jenna grunted.

“That good enough for your slutty cunt?!” I cursed.

“Give it to me, whore! I want it rough!” Jenna ordered as she straddled me.

“Ask and you shall receive!” I declared before slamming into her again and again.

I could feel our smooth, creamy twats colliding with each slam and it was beyond euphoric. Our massive jubblies jiggled and our hair flew all over the place as we fucked. I had to put this bitch in her rightful place as my fucktoy. My cum dumpster. My sex doll. She was mine and no one would get in my way. I kissed her hard and furiously as I continued to trib into her, our labia swallowing each other and our clits having their own little duel. I could tell that she was well on her way to her first orgasm and I intended to make sure that it would not be her last.

“Agh! Fuuuuucccckkkk!!!!” She cried as she filled up my pussy with her ejaculate. Yet another nostalgic experience of the night. However, I was not done. Not by a longshot.

“Now let’s see if your pussy tastes better after it’s been fucked!” I declared.

I dove down into her muff and slid my tongue in intensely.

“Ugh!” Jenna grunted.

I could feel my tongue being constricted by her inner walls and her flavor washing over it. She was right. Her cunt tasted amazing just after orgasm. All the residue of her past climax leftover gave it the most unique sweetness and tang. She pulled my sweaty, matted brunette locks as I devoured her lustfully. I pushed and pulled my tongue in and out like a cock fucking her, allowing my drool to mix with her juices as I tonguefucked her relentlessly. I added in some finger action as well, massaging her smooth outer labia as I continued my meal. The pussy I had eaten more times than most of my actual favorite foods and it gets more delicious each and every time.

I slurped all over her lower lips, covering as much of her cunt as my mouth could possibly stretch to as I inserted the index and middle finger of my left hand into the mix, fingering the bottom of her labia. She jerked around, showing how much she loved what I was doing to her. I know her pussy like my own pussy, so I knew exactly how to make her scream.

“Aggghhhh!!” She screamed. See what I mean?

I grinned with satisfaction as I continued my feast. I licked up and down, left and right and eventually reached her clit, which I tongued lustfully and passionately. I loved the feeling of her pleasure bud pulsating against my tongue as I licked her like candy. It wasn’t long after that that I felt her arch her back in a way that signaled her oncoming orgasm. Noticing this, I increased the speed and intensity of my pussy eating, pushing my already impressive oral skills to the absolute max. I moaned into her tasty cunt as she screamed bloody murder.

“Aggggghhhhh!!!!!!!” Jenna shrieked as she came and splashed her ripe pussy all over my face, seeping into my hair.

As she hyperventilated, I got up and flipped my hair, sending some of her juices flying off of it as I bent down to kiss her like she had done to me. It was not a gentle kiss. I was practically choking her with my tongue, literally shoving her flavor mixed with my saliva down her slutty throat. As I said, we loved humiliating each other. I kissed her viciously, making her face wince as I tongued her down. Our breasts pressed together as I aligned our pussies and began brutally tribbing her. We gripped each other’s damp, matted hair tightly as I fucked her with my tongue, my tits and my cunt all at the same time. Doesn’t get any better than that. The feeling of our wet, smooth tongues wrestling, our hard, sharpened nipples dueling and our juicy, sloppy pussies mashing was beyond heavenly.

Still, I broke the kiss, knowing exactly how to finish her off. She seemed almost disappointed that I stopped before I went behind her and secured her arms and legs with my own as she had done to me. What better way to defeat her than with her own trademark technique? Before she could say anything, I sealed off her whore mouth with my own whore mouth and my hand strummed her twat mercilessly. It moved nearly at the speed of a vibrator as I rubbed her cunt in every reachable area. My tongue once again dominated her mouth while my free hand fondled, caressed, juggled and smacked around her soft, squishy, J cup jubblies. I could feel her press my ass cheek against my pussy in a desperate attempt to pleasure me but she knew that I had her right where I wanted her.

Truth is, I always wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine like this and boy, was I going to enjoy it. My entire hand was sloppy with her girl mess as I unleashed my own solo on her. Specifically, Holy Wars by Megadeth. Both Marty Friedman and Dave Mustaine’s solos. If you’ve heard that song, you know how devastating that would be, especially the latter solo.

“Mmmmm!!!” She shrieked into my dominant mouth as I pleasured her without mercy.

Once I reached the second solo, I focused all of it towards her clit and I’m pretty sure I saw her eyes roll into the back of her head. She squirmed and moaned weakly as she finally came and boy, did she ever cum. She sprayed a good foot in the air. If there was an audience here, the front row would’ve gotten bukakke’d real good. Not counting her nipple orgasm, she had cum just as many times as I had but her climaxes were far more powerful than mine. She and I both knew that. I finally released her and she collapsed on the ground. She breathed heavily for a bit before letting out one last moan and passing out. I had won again, to absolutely no one’s surprise at this point.

I lowered my head down to lap at her pussy one last time as she drifted off. Give me a break, okay? Imagine you had gone three years without one of your favorite foods. You’d want to savor it too. My own exhaustion began to set in and I cuddled up next to my rival to sleep on her, as I had done pretty much every other time I whipped her pussy into shape. We fell asleep on each other, feeling the other girl’s smooth, sweaty skin and soft, damp hair on each other as we nuzzled. Hours passed and we both woke up.

“How many wins is that now?” I asked her jokingly.

“327.” She answered bluntly.

“Wait, you actually kept track?” I asked.

“Of course.” She answered. “You know how much I love fucking you.”

Now I felt bad for not keeping track myself but as she caressed me and reminded me that I had her all night long, I felt better.

“Using my own technique on me.” She remarked with an impressed tone. “Should’ve seen that coming.”

“I definitely saw you cumming.” I teased.

“Well, come and claim your prize, you fuckable skank.” Jenna said.

“Gladly, you fineass hoe.” I said back.

We went to her bed backstage and I fucked her brains out until we were both too exhausted to continue. We woke up the next morning and showered. As we got dressed, I decided to speak on her behalf.

“I already know why you love the game.” I said. “You told me it’s just like rock and roll. It’s dirty, taboo and requires a lot of practice before you get good but once you do get good, you’re on top of the world.”

“Well, yes.” She confirmed. “But there’s more to it than that.”

“Such as?” I pondered.

“As I’ve said, it takes a lot of practice.” Jenna said. “And you shouldn’t let any amount of losses get you down.”

Those words hit me like a brick and brought back memories I tried to repress.

“You’re an addict, Ash.” She said bluntly. “There’s no shame in it but you can’t quit. I’ve lost to you 327 times now but I never once let it get me down even slightly.”

“Okay, you’ve made your point.” I said.

“Now there are two hot bitches waiting for you on the next floor.” She reminded me. “Go up there and show them what a real nympho can do.”

Jenna got up and scanned the elevator for me.

“Good luck, roomie.” She said before giving me the biggest, most passionate kiss I’ve had in a long time. “And don’t forget, even if I beat you, I still have to outfuck you 327 more times after that to really seal my victory.”

“I’m always ready to put your pussy in its place.” I teased.

We spanked each other before I walked into the elevator. As the door closed, it really dawned on me what would come next. Nine floors of hot sluts I fucked my way through and it all comes down to this. The digital red text read as follows…

“Floor 10: The Boss.”

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 9: The Rocker Chick

Very hot, very well written, very good !
    It is always the same, after reading every new chapter, but i have no problem to repeat myself.
    Besides i have no reason to say something different :
    I liked it !!

Only... Jenna said to Ash : "there are two hot b1tches waiting for you on the next floor".
    Two ?
    I thought one rival per floor, till now this was like a rule for the game.
    New inspiration ? Or something i misunderstood ?
    Because we all expect Asley's great s3xfight with the boss ! Who else is necessary to interfere ?

I do not like things to follow a different path that i already have in my mind, but who knows, after i will read it, I may say again : "I liked it !"

Let's see...

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 9: The Rocker Chick

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Very hot, very well written, very good !
    It is always the same, after reading every new chapter, but i have no problem to repeat myself.
    Besides i have no reason to say something different :
    I liked it !!

Only... Jenna said to Ash : "there are two hot b1tches waiting for you on the next floor".
    Two ?
    I thought one rival per floor, till now this was like a rule for the game.
    New inspiration ? Or something i misunderstood ?
    Because we all expect Asley's great s3xfight with the boss ! Who else is necessary to interfere ?

I do not like things to follow a different path that i already have in my mind, but who knows, after i will read it, I may say again : "I liked it !"

Let's see...

The other one refers to Shannon. The Boss explained that she had Shannon with her on the top floor in the prologue. I can see why you’d forget that, though.