Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

732 Forever: Part 2

The very next day after busting Grace, Vanessa, Holly and Nicole went back to Ben and Jasmine’s house to check up on their out-of-commission partner. This time, all of them, including Ben, tried to snap Jasmine out of it once, thinking it might do more than trying one at a time with her like last time but alas, it still did not work. Jasmine was only slightly better than the last time the other girls saw her. She was now sitting upright in bed instead of sinking into her pillows depressingly and she looked less disheveled and broken than last time but she was still a mess. She still was not saying a word, still refused to get out of bed, still hardly ate and still had an utterly defeated look on her face.

“Just promise us you’ll eat something.” Nicole said, almost begging.

“Yeah.” Holly agreed. “We don’t want your tits to shrink, otherwise we’d have to change the name of the squad.”

Jasmine did not react to the joke. She still looked half dead, just staring off into space. Vanessa began to look both frustrated and saddened to see her greatest rival in such a sorry state. She decided to do something desperate. If this would not snap Jasmine out of it, nothing would.

“Hey, handsome…” She said to Ben. “Why don’t you come here for just a second?”

Holly and Nicole gained both surprised and fearful looks in their eyes.

“Umm…Okay…” Ben said, obviously confused and somewhat nervous.

Ben approached the brunette slowly and as soon as was within reach, Vanessa grabbed him by the face and jammed her tongue down his throat, kissing him passionately right in front of Jasmine. Holly and Nicole’s jaws dropped and Ben’s eyes went wide with shock. Vanessa kissed Ben for 15 straight seconds before pulling away, licking her lips. She looked to see Jasmine’s reaction and…nothing. She didn’t even budge. The two younger girls calmed down, as if they were standing next to a bomb that just had the correct wire cut but their calmness soon transitioned to concern. Vanessa was dumbfounded.

“Nothing? Seriously?” Vanessa asked in a frustrated tone.

The brunette’s frustration soon turned to deep worry, however. She just did something that Jasmine would normally skin her alive for and it didn’t even phase her. She began to wonder if her beloved frenemy with benefits would ever recover, even after they took down Sabrina. Her face took on a saddened expression.

“Give us a warning next time.” Holly joked.

“Yeah. You almost gave me a stroke.” Nicole agreed.

“Sorry.” Vanessa said. “I just thought of it now. And Ben…you’re welcome.”

“Um…Thanks…” Ben said, almost afraid to thank her for fear of angering his wife.

“Honestly, though…” Ben said. “I’m considering calling a doctor about this.”

“Don’t!” Vanessa ordered. “What happened is and always will be between the five of us.”

“Yeah.” Holly agreed. “Let’s not ruin a good thing.”

“Let’s just focus on finding Sabrina.” Nicole said. “Grace said that a female guard helped Sabrina escape by shutting down the cameras during the riot.”

“Yes.” Vanessa agreed. “That’s another reason why I wanted everyone here. Grace was not told of the guard’s identity or shown her face but her text messages show that she paid this guard quite handsomely…Almost as handsome as you, Ben.”

Ben just looked away with an embarrassed expression.

“I traced the phone she was texting.” Nicole added. “It belongs to a woman named Lindsay Sanderson. 25 years old. Dirty blonde. And yes, she does have a job working as a guard at the prison Sabrina broke out of.”

“Not for much longer she doesn’t.” Holly bragged.

“We don’t know for sure that she’s guilty, princess.” Vanessa lectured. “She might just be a patzi.”

“She’s right.” Nicole agreed. “Sabrina and Grace might be setting her up.”

“I guess but the phone was traced to her.” Holly pointed out.

“Well, you’ve all known me long enough to know that technology is capable of a lot of things.” Nicole said.

“What else have you found out about her?” Holly asked.

“She’s quite the character.” Nicole said. “I’ve dug into her social media, records, reputation, etc.”

“And?” Vanessa asked.

“She’s a party animal.” Nicole began. “Openly bisexual but with a strong female lean. Frequently admonished for getting handsy with inmates. Also, a massive tech nerd with a love of computers.”

“Sounds like someone I know.” Ben teased.

“He’s right.” Vanessa pointed out.

“Oh, you agree with Ben, what a surprise.” Holly joked.

“I’m serious.” Vanessa said. “Nikki here knows her the best out of all us and she has the most in common with her. I say we send her in as our missionary.”

“Seducing a slutty, bi blonde with a technology fetish?” Nicole asked. “Well, I guess somebody’s gotta do it.”

“Why can’t I do it?” Holly asked. “We blondes are close-knit.”

“You got the last one.” Nicole argued. “This bitch is all mine!”

“Then it’s settled.” Vanessa said. “Anything else we should know about our little minx?”

“Like I said, party animal.” Nicole said. “Despite being a prison guard, she’s rather well off and lives in a big house where she regularly throws nude pool parties. Mostly with women but a few lucky men. Only men require invitations. Any woman can walk right in.”

“Man, everything good happens to you!” Holly complained.

“Just try to stay focused, red.” Vanessa lectured. “You’ll be there for Lindsay and just her. Don’t get too caught up in the other sluts there.”

“I make no promises.” Nicole joked.

The girls left, Vanessa blowing a kiss at Ben as they made their exit, making him blush.

The girls later discovered that Lindsay was planning a girls only party a few nights from now. There was a dress code for women. They have to be completely naked. So, wiretaps were out of the question. As such, they spied on the house a bit and discovered where Lindsay hid her key. In an empty flower pot right next to her front door. They went in and planted tiny, hidden cameras in just about every room they could. Lindsay’s family was quite rich and it was apparent that she took this prison guard job just for the eye candy. Her house was massive and had a large pool out back. Perfect for lesbian orgies. The girls had to park their van at a nearby restaurant parking lot, as it would look too suspicious closer to Lindsay’s mansion.

The fateful night came and Nicole was ready while Vanessa and Holly waited in the van, jealous that the redhead would be surrounded by so many naked sluts at this party. Still, business before pleasure, at least for now. What Nicole didn’t tell her partners was that Lindsay also had a reputation for being extremely competitive, especially in regards to sex. She decided to keep that to herself as the other girls were jealous enough as is. She marched out of the van in her birthday suit and snuck over to Lindsay’s party. There was no bouncer at the door or anything cliche. She just walked right in through the front door and was bombarded with lights, music, female nudity and the sight of women fucking as far as the eye could see. She was getting wet already but focused on the mission. She remembered the state her best friend was in and how much she hated that ginger cunt and it kept her grounded.

She walked around and scanned the area for her target. The women were so enthralled with fucking each other, they took no notice of her. It was difficult for Nicole to scan for Lindsay while also keeping her libido under control. So much T&A in every direction…She felt like a kid in a candy store. She had to find Lindsay fast before she lost control. She can only imagine that Vanessa and Holly felt the same frustration in the van. After much exploring, she finally found Lindsay in the backyard, watching her girlfriends put on a show for her at her pool. Lindsay was hot as Hell. Her hair was a dark, dirty blonde in contrast to Holly’s bright, honey blonde. She had sultry, hazel eyes, dark, brown nipples and, big surprise, large, floppy G cups. Nicole was beginning to wonder if every woman they were destined to tangle with had that cup size.

As Nicole walked within Lindsay’s peripheral vision, the promiscuous blonde immediately took notice of her and Nicole could tell. Her catch had noticed the bait and now she had to reel it in. The two nymphos stared into each other’s lustful eyes and the mutual attraction was clear to both of them. Lindsay used her index finger to signal Nicole to come closer, so she did. Closer and closer until their lips and then tongues joined in a slow, passionate kiss. Lindsay ran her fingers through Nicole’s crimson locks as they made out lustfully. After at least two minutes of kissing, they broke apart and stared at each other again, their nipples just inches away from contact.

“Why don’t we go somewhere more private?” Lindsay asked in her slight Californian accent.

“Don’t you at least wanna know my name first?” Nicole asked.

“Please, I can’t remember the names of at least 85% of the bitches here.” Lindsay said, giggling.

Nicole nervously laughed with her but in truth, she was kind of put off by Lindsay’s attitude. Nicole was a party animal herself and loved sleeping around with girls but she treasured all of her experiences and it seemed that Lindsay had a much more selfish view of sex. Oh, well. A hot bitch is a hot bitch and she had a job to do.

“Well, in that case, take me.” Nicole requested.

The two then walked inside, arms around each other’s waist, caressing each other’s meaty asses as they waltzed through tens of women fornicating. They went upstairs to Lindsay’s master bedroom. The girls were unaware of where Lindsay would want this, so they planted tiny cameras everywhere in the mansion. The master bedroom was something out of a sex hotel. A large, circular bed, bottles of booze everywhere and nice and dark. Nicole turned around to speak but before she had a chance, Lindsay pounced on her and forced her onto the bed, again shoving her tongue down her throat.

This skanky blonde was not a patient one and while Nicole was more than happy to roll around naked with her, she still enjoyed some stimulating conversation. It made her partners and the sex more memorable and unique. Apparently, Lindsay disagreed. Their G cups mashed and nipples penetrated each other as the blonde mercilessly tongued the redhead. Nicole had to yank on Lindsay’s hair to break the kiss, so she could get a word in edgewise.

“Hey, I’m the one who does the hair pulling around here!” Lindsay protested.

“I just wanted to ask you some questions before we grind.” Nicole said as she let go of Lindsay’s hair.

“For real?” Lindsay asked in a condescending tone. “You must be new to my parties. Just be quiet and let me fuck you.”

Before Nicole could respond to her bitchiness, Lindsay once again silenced her mouth with her own. She was beginning to lose her patience with this cunt. Rather than being as submissive as Lindsay ordered, Nicole kissed back and hard. She once again dug her hands into the dirty blonde hair. From the movements of Lindsay’s tongue in her mouth, Nicole could tell that the bitchy blonde was both surprised and aggravated by her resistance. She used all of her strength to flip them over, so Nicole was now on top.

“What the fuck’s your problem?!” Lindsay whined.

“My problem is that I came here not just to fuck but to dominate you!” Nicole announced. “And judging by your attitude, you could use a good pussy whipping!”

“Oh, you play the game too, huh?” Lindsay asked. “Good. It’s been too long since I tamed some stubborn slut’s cunt. I’m gonna enjoy this and I’m gonna especially enjoy putting you in your rightful place as my obediant fuckbitch!”

“I dare you to try, you self-centered little thot!” Nicole teased.

“Why don’t we put our mouths to better use now?” Lindsay said.

Nicole didn’t need to be asked twice. They kissed once again, this time far more aggressively and bitterly. Their tongues wrestled each other ferociously, desperate to dominate the other, much like the girls themselves. Their nipples stabbed into each other again and were quickly consumed by the other girl’s titmeat. Their pussies rubbed together, slipping and sliding, spilling vaginal fluid all over each other. The girls wrestled around the bed, rolling between top and bottom, their soft, luscious hair flowing all around as they made out fiercely, their drool running down their necks and into their cleavage. Eventually, Nicole got on top and held Lindsay down by her arms. They broke the kiss and Nicole began to trib into Lindsay hard and slow.

“Ugh!” Lindsay grunted as Nicole fucked her.

“How do you like that, you arrogant bitch?” Nicole bragged as she enjoyed the feeling of her pussy dominating Lindsay’s. She hoped that Vanessa and Holly enjoyed the show she was giving them.

Nicole dipped her head down to suckle on the blonde’s brown milk buds, swishing her tongue around them and often switching between the two. Lindsay pulled Nicole’s red locks as she licked her nips. Lindsay tightly squeezed Nicole’s meaty ass cheeks as the redhead continued to grind into her. Their lower lips kissed passionately as their clits came unhooded from their upper labia. Nicole kissed Lindsay as her clit dominated the blonde’s. The redhead rubbed into her rival intensely.

“Mmmmm!” Lindsay moaned into Nicole’s mouth.

Nicole could tell that her opponent’s first orgasm was on the way and pressed her advantage. She flexed her ass to trib Lindsay harder and faster as she heard the blonde’s moaning increase and then focused on her clit. In a matter of seconds, Lindsay’s back arch, signaling her oncoming climax. Nicole broke the kiss to hear the cocky bitch scream out.

“AGGGGHHHHH!!!” Lindsay shrieked as she came, shooting her juices straight up Nicole’s vaginal canal.

“Ahhh…” Nicole moaned as she felt it. “What was that about you taming my stubborn, slutty cunt?”

Lindsay was huffing and puffing on the bed.

“How do you intend to do that now?” Nicole asked mockingly.

“Like this.” Lindsay answered as she caught her breath.

The dirty in more ways than one blonde then grabbed hold of Nicole’s firm ass cheeks and used her grip as leverage to dive her tongue straight into Nicole’s muff.

“Agh!” Nicole cooed in surprise as Lindsay unleashed all of her cunnilingual skills onto her.

Lindsay licked all over Nicole’s slutty twat, slobbering and slurping, letting her saliva mix with the redhead’s fluids. Nicole grabbed Lindsay’s hair tightly, pulling as she stuck her tongue in and out like a dildo. Lindsay loudly sighed as she ate Nicole out, wanting her rival to hear how much she was enjoying her meal. Nicole could not move and was at the bitchy blonde’s mercy. Lindsay licked her up and down, left and right and all around. She then found Nicole’s clit and sucked on it strongly like a piece of candy.

“Fuuuucckkkk!” Nicole yelled as she was pleasured.

Lindsay sucked on the clit, drooled over it, kissed it, licked it in various patterns and poked her tongue into it all at a rapid pace, not wanting to give her opponent a moment to breathe. She then took her left index and middle finger and jammed them into Nicole’s lower labia to add to the pleasure. This bitch knew how to work a pussy, no doubt from a great deal of experience. Nicole could already feel her orgasm coming on. The pleasurable electricity flowed throughout her body before bursting out from her cunt straight down Lindsay’s slutty throat.

“Uggggghhhhh!!!” Nicole cried as she came.

Lindsay swallowed all of it like the proud whore that she was as Nicole fell backwards on the bed, her long, sweaty hair hanging off of the edge as she hyperventilated.

“You taste good, bitch.” Lindsay teased.

She then got on top of Nicole and kissed her again, sharing the flavor with her opponent. She broke it and then ran her fingers through Nicole’s hair again.

“You taste almost as good as Sabrina.” Lindsay admitted, making Nicole’s eyes go wide.

“You think I didn’t recognize you as soon as I saw you?” Lindsay mocked. “Now who’s the arrogant one? Sabrina told me all about you meddling whores. She’s the hottest bitch I’ve ever been with and that’s saying a lot. She promised me a night of being my sex slave for busting her out. I bet she’ll reward me even more if I bring her one of the cunts that ruined her. Maybe we can both use you as our fucktoy together.”

“You clit-brained bimbo…” Nicole cursed as she regained her breath. “You helped break out a psychopath like her just for some pussy?”

“I live for this shit, bitch.” Lindsay said unapologetically. “It’s the only thing other sluts are good for, anyway. You’re all just walking sex toys to me but Sabrina’s different. She’s so fucking hot and her body is unlike any other.”

“Please, Jasmine is more of a woman than that twisted, ginger cunt could ever be.” Nicole argued.

“Then why did Sabrina fuck her until she cried?” Lindsay mocked.

“Like how I’m about to do to you?” Nicole threatened.

“You can try.” Lindsay shot back. “It’ll just make your defeat as crushing as your girlfriend’s.”

Nicole had enough and pounced on Lindsay again. The match was back on. They wrestled again, rolling all around the bed with even more aggression than last time. Nicole hated this bitch and everything she stood for. Not only for helping Sabrina break out and indirectly causing her best friend’s current state of being but for her selfish and one-sided views on sex. She wanted nothing more than to wipe that smug grin off of her face and see how she liked being treated like a piece of meat. However, this time, Lindsay landed on top. She turned around and began tribbing Nicole in a reverse cowgirl position.

“Ugh! Bitch!” Nicole cursed.

“I love fucking bitches just after they came.” Lindsay teased. “It makes their pussies all wet and slippery, just how I like.”

Nicole reached up to pull Lindsay’s hair but it did little to stop her tribbing. Lindsay giggled as she slid her cunt all over Nicole’s hard and fast. She secured the redhead’s legs to prevent her from escaping. Nicole was helpless. Her hair and tits bounced around as Lindsay fucked her furiously. Nicole was still reeling from her last orgasm, so another one was already on the way. Nicole could not hold it back any longer.

“Agh! Agh! Agh! AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! You fucking bitch!” The redhead cursed as she climaxed once again, this time, Lindsay aligned their twats properly so Nicole would shoot her girl mess straight up her own cunt.

“Ahhh, that’s the stuff.” Lindsay bragged.

Nicole was once again left huffing and puffing but she quickly recovered and before Lindsay could react, Nicole yanked on her blonde locks and brought her into a doggy style position.

“Agh! Bitch!” Lindsay cursed.

“Take this!” Nicole said,

Nicole used her hair pulling as leverage to fuck Lindsay from behind. She roughly slammed her cunt into the blonde’s.

“Oh!” Lindsay cried.

Nicole used her other hand to grope and fondle Lindsay’s G cups as she dominated her. The sloppy sound of slamming twats filled the room. Nicole wanted to kiss her but decided not to risk compromising her position. With each hump, Nicole rubbed her pussy into Lindsay’s, like a wasp rubbing its stinger into an unsuspecting human’s arm. The results were super effective. Lindsay already began to feel the electric pleasure of her climax approaching.

“Agggghhhh!!!” Lindsay shrieked as she came intensely. Nicole dove her head underneath to catch it in her mouth, enjoying the delicious taste.

Lindsay couldn’t help but notice that as the two cuddled up to each other and kissed again.

“I know you want a taste of me, fire crotch.” Lindsay teased as she circled Nicole’s nipple with her finger. “Well, wish granted.”

Lindsay then turned around again and brought her face to Nicole’s pussy while her own pussy was right in front of Nicole’s face.

“Can’t get enough of licking me, huh?” Nicole teased.

Lindsay shut her up by dropping her crotch down onto her face as she went to town on her prey. Nicole loved a good 69, so she went along with this. The night was still young. The two nymphos gripped their rival’s ass meat tightly to use as leverage before diving in for their feast. Lindsay was on top, her long, dirty blonde hair blanketed over Nicole’s legs as she licked her out. Nicole licked slowly and sensually, moaning into her opponent’s pussy as she ate. Lindsay was much more intense. Once again slurping and slobbering while sliding her tongue all over and into every nook and cranny that she could. Their mouths filled with the unique, sweet, tangy taste of each other’s pussy as their rival’s inner walls constricted around their tongues and their taste buds were hit with the flavor like a tidal wave.

Soon, the girls found each other’s clits and it was then that they discovered that they indeed did have something in common besides the love of fucking girls. They both had the same technique for orally pleasuring the clit. A mix of kissing, licking, bobbing, tongue jabbing and drooling in no particular order. They both liked being unpredictable in their cunnilingus. Because of that, this was down to endurance and slowly but surely, it seemed that Nicole would make Lindsay cum first. Nicole just had two orgasms and enough times had passed to the point where her sexual endurance was strengthened from it. Lindsay, on the other hand, had cum more recently than Nicole did, thus having less time for her libido to subside than her redheaded rival had.

Nicole noticed this and pressed her advantage, doubling down on her licking as Lindsay began to slow from the pleasure she was experiencing. The sounds of their licking and slobbering were so intense that it almost overshadowed their moaning but it was clear that Lindsay was moaning louder. Nicole popped her tongue in and out of Lindsay’s labia over and over and over again until finally, Lindsay’s back arched and jerked in a way that could only mean one thing. Nicole inserted her fingers as Lindsay had done to her and in a matter of seconds, Lindsay’s orgasm had overpowered her.

“Mmmmm!!!!!” Lindsay screamed into Nicole’s pussy as she splattered her juices all over Nicole’s face and hair.

The two then broke apart, panting heavily but Nicole quickly cuddled up next to rival and kissed her violently. The combined taste of the juices of two bitches along with both of their spit was truly every nympho’s favorite concoction. Nicole hugged Lindsay tight as they made out, wanting to savor every bit of such a delicious taste. After about five minutes of tongue kissing and sucking, they finally stopped.

“You eat pussy almost as well as Jasmine.” Nicole said, mocking Lindsay for what she said earlier.

“Sabrina’s a way better muff diver than that hoe.” Lindsay teased. “And she proved it when she outfucked her in front of her own precious husband.”

The brief fondness that Nicole had gained for Lindsay after their 69 duel had immediately faded away after that comment and her hatred of the blonde quickly resurfaced.

“Once I leave you in a puddle of your own pussy juice, I’ll bring Sabrina back here just to fuck her down right in front of you as you watch helplessly and cry!” Nicole yelled.

“Then bring it on, bitch!” Lindsay dared.

“Gladly, cunt!” Nicole shot back.

The two bitter sexual enemies wrestled again. It seemed that they could not get enough of it. Their G cups, nipples, pussies and mouths all dueling as they rolled around the circular bed. They both had enough playing around. Time to finish this. Their tongues wrestled yet again, still as furious and aggressive as ever. Their nipples penetrated each other’s breast meat as their lower lips kissed passionately. Their hair flew all around as they both pulled on their opponent’s sweaty, matted but still beautiful tresses. They only stopped their kissing to talk shit to each other and then immediately resumed.

“I’ll fuck that sweet, juicy twat right off!” Lindsay said before kissing again.

“Your cunt will be unusable for weeks when I’m done!” Nicole shot back before kissing again.

More wrestling went on until the girls finally landed in a scissoring position. They both felt that this was the best way to end this match. They lined up their legs and pussies, gave each other devious and arrogant looks before finally bringing their juicy pleasure centers together in a glorious collision of female flesh.

“Agggghhhh!!!” Nicole cried.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!” Lindsay cried.

They tribbed into each other violently and furiously, desperate to humiliate their opponent. Lindsay hated Nicole as much as she hated her. Not just for defying her and refusing to be her obedient little toy but also for what she did to Sabrina. She wanted to be the first one to dominate the ginger but Nicole and her partners had taken that away from her. She fucked with a vengeful fury, as did Nicole with her desire to avenge Jasmine and teach this selfish cunt a lesson about what it really means to be a nympho. The sloppy sounds of their cunts kissing filled the room, as did their lustful, slutty moaning. Their hair fanned out behind them, bouncing along with their luscious G cup jubblies as they fucked and fucked and fucked.

They took every opportunity they got to get an even somewhat dominant position and trib hard into their opponent. The extreme physical exertion of what they were doing slowly but surely began to take hold over the two. It was only a matter of who was going to break first. They both felt their rival’s juices seep into their pussies, their clits dueling and labia kissing. After a while, they both became tired to the point where it became more of a jab-for-jab battle. Nicole would hump Lindsay only for Lindsay to hump Nicole back and it went on like this for a while. They then decided to conserve what energy they had left by gently rubbing into each other. Orgasm after orgasm was squeezed out of the two nymphos. They shot their fluids up the other girl’s vagunal canal with a weaker and weaker squirt each and every time. Their breathing went from heavy and fast to slow and deliberate.

However, Nicole could tell that Lindsay was tiring faster than she was. She had to keep going. For her honor, for her way of sexfighting and for Jasmine. She rubbed as hard as she could into Lindsay, dishing out as much pleasure on her as she possibly could.

“Uhhh…” Lindsay moaned. It was working.

Nicole rubbed harder and harder and was able to squeeze another climax from her rival.

“Ahhh…” Lindsay moaned as she came into Nicole.

The redhead had this in the bag but then decided to do something incredibly risky. She got up and on top of Lindsay, continuing to trib her and kiss her passionately.

“You feel that, bitch?” Nicole mocked before kissing Lindsay again. “That’s the terrible, overpowering feeling of defeat.”

“You’re feeling that for one reason and one reason only.” Kiss. “Because your view of the game is completely ass backwards.” Kiss

“It’s not just about you and your pleasure.” Kiss. “It’s not just about proving yourself superior.” Kiss.

“It’s about the experience.” Kiss. “It’s about savoring every moment and knowing your opponent inside and out.” Kiss.

“It’s about loving the game and knowing how blessed you are to fuck and get fucked by such beautiful opponents.” Kiss. “It’s about learning about your opponent as well as yourself.” Kiss.

“You only see other women as your own personal fucktoys.” Kiss. “And that’s what will make your defeat all the more devastating.”

Nicole kissed Lindsay one last time before the blonde came violently into the redhead’s twat.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!” Lindsay screamed into Nicole’s mouth before her extreme orgasm knocked her out cold.

Nicole got up. She was tempted to drift off into her own sleep but couldn’t risk Lindsay waking up first and making a break for it. She looked through Lindsay’s drawers and predictably found two sets of handcuffs. She then cuffed the unconscious dirty blonde to her own bed frame by both hands. Perfect for some punishment. Nicole’s heart dropped when the bedroom door knob suddenly began to turn only for a naked Vanessa and Holly to march in. In the heat of it all, she had forgotten that they were even watching.

“Sorry we missed your big speech.” Holly said.

“We came as soon as you got on top of her for the last time.” Vanessa clarified. “But you did good, red.”

“I’ll say.” Holly agreed. “That was hot!”

“Not to mention a good lesson in the value of sportsmanship.” Vanessa joked.

“All in a day’s work for 732.” Nicole said. “We got her to confess, at least. Sabrina really should start getting help from bitches with double digit IQs.”

“Well, why don’t you stay here and enjoy your prize? You’ve earned it.” Vanessa said.

“Gladly.” Nicole accepted. “What about you two?”

“Well, there’s still a lesbian party downstairs.” Holly said suggestively.

“Yes and just because we’re cops doesn’t mean we have to be party poopers.” Vanessa agreed.

“Well, you two have fun.” Nicole encouraged. “I’m gonna enjoy my catch for all she’s worth.”

Vanessa and Holly left to entertain Lindsay’s guests as Nicole stayed in the room to give the bitchy blonde a taste of her own medicine. If anyone stumbled in, they’d think it was just some kinky shit going on.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: 732 Forever: Part 2

Vanessa took a big risk kissing Ben that way in front of Jasmine.
    I hope this scene to not ruin their relationship when Jasmine will recover.
    Or, at least, they will be beloved frenemies again after a hot/passionate/wild f@ckfight ! LOL
    The plots unravels and you look to carefuly write it, noticing some details.
    Now, in addition to show some feelings between the women of the story, in addition to write er0tic scenes between them, you start to pay attention to the non er0tic scenes also !
    That's good ! So the plot is better now, less weak points. The WHOLE story is better !

Hot ! I liked it !

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Vanessa took a big risk kissing Ben that way in front of Jasmine.
    I hope this scene to not ruin their relationship when Jasmine will recover.
    Or, at least, they will be beloved frenemies again after a hot/passionate/wild f@ckfight ! LOL
    The plots unravels and you look to carefuly write it, noticing some details.
    Now, in addition to show some feelings between the women of the story, in addition to write er0tic scenes between them, you start to pay attention to the non er0tic scenes also !
    That's good ! So the plot is better now, less weak points. The WHOLE story is better !

Hot ! I liked it !
    Always appreciate such kind words from my biggest fan. BTW, I’m currently working on Floor 10 of BitG and boy, will it be something else. It’ll probably be a while but I promise it will be worth it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

I really like how this story is developing. I suspect that none of the other woman, except maybe Vanessa, is a match for Sabrina when they find her. I hope that means another re-match between Sabrina and Jasmine. While I expect Jasmine will redeem herself, I hope you don't make it an overwhelming victory. The best villains are those who can come back and win again - at least for a while!

Great work,

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I really like how this story is developing. I suspect that none of the other woman, except maybe Vanessa, is a match for Sabrina when they find her. I hope that means another re-match between Sabrina and Jasmine. While I expect Jasmine will redeem herself, I hope you don't make it an overwhelming victory. The best villains are those who can come back and win again - at least for a while!

Great work,

JB
    Two more parts left. The latter of which will have a different title and be its own thing. I’m working on the next part now but the one after that will take sometime.