0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

story idea

STORY IDEAS
    Hello everyone,
    As a big fan of evenly match sexfight. I was trying to write a story on this scenario. But I think the writing was not for me….. I am sharing the plot…..would love to read a story on this plot…

ARRANGE MARRIAGE:
    Forced arranged marriages were a very common culture back in the past when lesbians are forced to marry a man but now in the progressive world where lesbian relationships are recognized. Leaders of two business tycoons decided to get their straight daughters married to each other as they consider it the only way to survive and prosper the business.
    Now two straight alpha girls are forced to live together. Both are frustrated and started to fight with each other. They are becoming sexually aroused as they are not getting sex after marriage…
    Soon they are going to be entangled in a sex fight that always ends in a draw. Which will become a routine in their life.
    Their mothers or elder sisters also take things in their own hands. Ends up getting entangled naked with each other.

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Re: story idea

Quote Originally Posted by paki042 View Post
    STORY IDEAS
    Hello everyone,
    As a big fan of evenly match sexfight. I was trying to write a story on this scenario. But I think the writing was not for me….. I am sharing the plot…..would love to read a story on this plot…

ARRANGE MARRIAGE:
    Forced arranged marriages were a very common culture back in the past when lesbians are forced to marry a man but now in the progressive world where lesbian relationships are recognized. Leaders of two business tycoons decided to get their straight daughters married to each other as they consider it the only way to survive and prosper the business.
    Now two straight alpha girls are forced to live together. Both are frustrated and started to fight with each other. They are becoming sexually aroused as they are not getting sex after marriage…
    Soon they are going to be entangled in a sex fight that always ends in a draw. Which will become a routine in their life.
    Their mothers or elder sisters also take things in their own hands. Ends up getting entangled naked with each other.
    I like the idea.
    And they falling in love after several months of sexfight.
    Then, they still need to "fight" so they meet another women and they fight for spend a night with her, or having foursome nights.

Even their moms realize their sexfighting behaviour and give it a try, enjoying themselves and having a crush too.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I like it. The subject matter is a bit touchy but it’s very creative and could be very kinky.

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    I like it. The subject matter is a bit touchy but it’s very creative and could be very kinky.
    Might be touchy...but unfortunately true. Hard not to notice with how many failed projects blame their failure on "bigotry".../looks at movie "Bros".

Not my cup of tea but sounds interesting enough that I'd be down to give it a skim if someone picks it up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Might be touchy...but unfortunately true. Hard not to notice with how many failed projects blame their failure on "bigotry".../looks at movie "Bros".

Not my cup of tea but sounds interesting enough that I'd be down to give it a skim if someone picks it up.
    In addition to your idea, what if, say, the girls knew each other beforehand and hated each other? That would increase the tension and add to their dynamic.

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    In addition to your idea, what if, say, the girls knew each other beforehand and hated each other? That would increase the tension and add to their dynamic.
    Not hard to imagine seeing as how many of the more well to do families tend to send their kids to private schools. Though instead of the trope of them being rivals for a boy, in a class, or even constantly jockeying for top spot, how about one being patently average and the other being the school diva.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Not hard to imagine seeing as how many of the more well to do families tend to send their kids to private schools. Though instead of the trope of them being rivals for a boy, in a class, or even constantly jockeying for top spot, how about one being patently average and the other being the school diva.
    That works.

Junior Hostboard Member paki042's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

might be touchy... but it depends on the writer, sexual orientations are anyway ignored in most stories and arrange marriage is a decent plot to start a catfight....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Only The Writer Suitable Are..
    Lotus JB And Spear..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by naresh View Post
    Only The Writer Suitable Are..
    Lotus JB And Spear..
    King too. I wish I could also say Penman but this premise doesn’t really seem like his style.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast