Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Back in the Game: Floor 10: The Boss

Well, here we are. Nine sexfights all leading up to this moment. Not gonna lie, I was nervous. My heart was pounding the second the elevator door closed after I was finished with Jenna. You’re probably wondering why I’m so nervous. Well, if you haven’t figured it out by now, like all of my past opponents, The Boss introduced me to the game. I’ll go into detail a little later. You’ve been patient so far. As the elevator door opened on the long-awaited tenth floor, it revealed something unlike any other floor so far. The entire room was like one giant mattress. The floor had bedding built into it and it was everywhere. Like I was walking on the world’s biggest bed. The room was about the size of a school library. I ditched my clothes, already knowing where this would go. At the eastern wall of the room, chained to two twin support beams, was Shannon!

“Ash!” She cried out. She was naked, her D cups on display and her legs spread eagle. Her dark, brunette hair disheveled and messy like she’d been chained up for days, which she probably has.

“Shannon!” I said happily.

“Please come over and fuck me!“ Shannon begged. “I’m so horny!”

“Well, hello to you too.” I said sarcastically.

Truthfully, I would’ve done it if I didn’t have to save it for The Boss. I fucked this girl every day for almost a full three years. I’d be going through withdrawal if it wasn’t for the gauntlet of nymphos I spent the last nine days fucking my way through.

“Sorry, babe but I’ve been like this for over a week!” Shannon said.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Well…” Shannon began. “That night, I had trouble sleeping, so I went for a walk when some hot lady approached me and asked if I wanted to fuck. I said yes and she drove me to this building and took me to this room where she chained me up. I thought it was kinky at first but she wouldn’t let me go! She’s been fucking me non-stop for days now, which is nice but I’ve missed you and your pussy so much!”

“Sounds like something she would do.” I commented.

“You know her?” Shannon asked. “Oh, does she have something to do with that email you got the other day? I’m so sick of being left out! Tell me what’s going on already!”

“Just relax, hottie.” I told her.

“Relax?!” Shannon asked defensively. “I’ve been kidnapped and you took over a week to find me! What were you even doing all that time?!”

“Oh, she’s been doing quite a lot, kitten.” A voice said from behind me. A voice that was all too familiar. A voice so smooth and seductive that it sent chills down my spine hearing it for the first time in three years.

“Hello, my little honeypot.” The Boss said, massaging my shoulders from behind. “It’s been far too long.” Her whispering in my ear pierced my very soul.

“So, you are that email bitch!” Shannon said. “Will someone tell me what’s going on, already?! I don’t even know your name!”

“Well, I suppose you’ve been patient enough.” The Boss said as she played with my hair. “But I think Ashley should be the one to tell the story, don’t you?”

“Fine.” I said.

The Boss walked in front of me and revealed her gorgeous, irresistible form that hadn’t changed a day in all these years. She gave me that signature, seductive but sultry smile of hers that always made me melt. I began to tell Shannon the story that you are about to hear yourself. You’ve waited long enough and so has she. When I was 18, I was touring Buchanen, the College that I would soon enroll in and on the day I was being shown my dorm, I met the lady who would be our advisor. I was told that she was fresh out of College herself. When I saw her, I was beyond enamored. She was a Goddess. I had never questioned my sexuality before but seeing her…No woman on Earth is that straight, no man on Earth is that gay and no person on Earth is that asexual. She was feminine perfection. Not a single flaw.

She honestly looked like she could be my older sister. She wore sexy, small glasses like a hot librarian. Like me, she had very long, thick and flowing brunette hair. Slightly darker than my brown but not quite blackish. Think something between my hair color and Shannon’s. She had piercing blue eyes. Her hair went down to the most firm, shapely and grabbable ass you’ll ever see. She had a smile on her face that was both friendly and pleasant but also seductive and confident. However, what caught my attention about her more than anything else was her breasts, highlighted nicely by her uniform. The single biggest rack I’ve ever seen. Bar none. I almost popped a blood vessel at what I realized next. I’d recognize that cup size anywhere! She had Ks like I did! To this day, she is the only woman I have ever met that shares my cup size.

She introduced herself. Her name was Veronica Smith. She was 23 years old, five years older than me, making her 30 years old in the present day. She went to College at Buchanen too. She showed me around and to my dorm. I had to stop myself from drooling over her the whole time. One look at her and I instantly knew how much I liked girls. No denial. No identity crisis. No soap opera bullshit. I had zero doubts or regrets in my mind. After Shannon convinced me to love my boobs, I was done being insecure about who I was. Or so I thought at the time…

After the tour, Veronica offered me to come again tomorrow and meet the other girls, so us freshmen could get introduced to what she calls “the dorm’s favorite pastime.” My relatively innocent self was confused by that but still, I accepted. She then hugged me, pressing our K cups together, which got me all hot and bothered. Veronica then stunned me by placing a short but passionate kiss on my lips before saying goodbye and leaving. I was so blown away by that and so mesmerized by her that I had to go tomorrow. I just had to.

The next day, I attended the get-together. One of my fellow freshmen there was my future roommate, Jenna. Veronica spoke before us in the dorm lounge, telling us of the game. She told us all about sexfighting and none of us were taken aback by it in the least. I could tell that every girl there was just as hypnotized by Veronica as I was. She was so angelic, she could turn us all into a cult worshipping her like the Goddess that she was. She then asked for a volunteer to show the rest of us exactly what she was talking about. Before she could even finish her sentence, every girl’s hand shot up immediately, including my own, of course. Veronica, however, called me by name. I felt honored.

What happened next, I can only describe as the single most pleasurable experience of my life to this very day. From the moment Veronica planted that first tongue kiss on me, to our K cups colliding, to all the exquisite sexual euphoria she dished out on me…I became addicted right then and there. I never knew pleasure like this even existed. It changed my entire view of the world and of people as a whole. Many nymphos were born that day and of course, I was no exception. My enthrallment with Veronica only skyrocketed since then. Being our dorm advisor, she spent a lot of time around us. Needless to say, I got my pussy whipped by her that day but it gave me a dream of one day being able to defeat her. I challenged her to countless more fights after that. I fought her even more times than I did Jenna.

Those matches with her are among the greatest memories of my life. I still vividly remember the feelings and tastes of it all. We had done so much to each other. I can safely say without a shadow of a doubt, that she is the greatest fuck I have ever had. Jenna and Shannon fucked her too and they would agree with me instead of getting jealous. Every girl in the dorm had gotten a taste of her. It was an open secret on campus. Veronica had the higher ups wrapped around her finger, so they let it slide. However, each and every match I had with Veronica ended the same way. With my defeat. Still, I never gave up and kept challenging her over and over again but never managed to achieve my dream. Four years of fucking her and getting fucked by her was as enjoyable as it was frustrating. Our last match was the day before my graduation and I was determined to use this one last chance to finally win…But she still beat me.

That was my last chance to fulfill my dream before she and I would go our separate ways and I blew it. I’d lost sexfights before, especially to Veronica but this one defeat utterly broke me. I should’ve been happy and excited about graduation but instead, I was dejected and empty inside. It was then that I felt all my efforts and sexual accomplishments were meaningless. I was a tough little nympho. I was the best in my dorm. I was the envy and admiration of every other nympho there and it still wasn’t good enough. And that was the reason why I quit the game. Still, I found that I couldn’t live without lesbian sex, which is why I started fucking Shannon non-competitively. Three years went by without me even thinking about the past I left behind me and then I got that email and…Well, you know the rest.

I then told Shannon why I took so long. About how Veronica had me fuck my way through a tower of nymphos to get to her and now, the woman that introduced me to the game was staring me right in the face. Just the sight of her standing there naked got me going. Like me, she had brown nipples, a toned belly with a cute, little belly button and a bright, pink, smooth pussy. The sexy look in her eyes that just oozed nymphomania hadn’t changed in the slightest. She was a true clit queen. I had to admit, I had a hard time controlling myself with her nude body just a couple feet away from mine. Shannon looked amazed at my story.

“Wow…” She said, finally being filled in.

“Yes, quite a story, isn’t it?” Veronica joked.

“Whatever.” I said with a sad tone in my voice. “Can I take my friend and leave now?”

“After fucking nine hot bitches on your way here, you’re just gonna quit now?” Veronica asked. “You can’t seriously tell me you didn’t enjoy every single second of those matches.”

“I did…” I admitted.

“Oh, no!” Shannon announced. “After all of this, we’re not just leaving like nothing happened!”

“Shannon…” I said.

“Don’t “Shannon” me!” She said. “Sexfighting? That sounds hot as Hell! You’ve been holding out on me for years! I wanna try it too!”

“I’m sure your friend would be happy to teach you, dearie.” Veronica said sexily. “But first, I need to teach her one more thing. The importance of not giving up.”

“Can we skip the lecture this time?” I asked.

“No!” Veronica said with uncharacteristic firmness.

I was actually taken aback. Normally, I’m a confident alpha bitch but when it comes to Veronica, I’m either a horny sub or a scared little girl. That’s how much power she had over me.

“Have your past nine opponents taught you nothing?” Veronica asked rhetorically. “Do you think you’re the only nympho in the world who’s never outfucked me? Every single girl from your dorm is in the same boat but they’re all still passionate players of the game to this day. I’m sure many of them are even fuckfighting right as we speak!”

“I know, but…” I interrupted.

“Let me finish!” Veronica ordered. “Not to mention your other opponents in this gauntlet. None of them have outperformed me once…Well, with one exception.”

“The MILF, I know.” I said.

“She was my mentor and she defeated me many times before I was able to come out on top.” Veronica said. “And you defeated her on your first attempt.”

I rolled my eyes down in shame.

“And what about Jenna?” Veronica asked. “You have outfucked her exactly 327 times but she never once even considered quitting.”

“I get it!” I said in an annoyed tone.

“So, why?” Veronica asked. “Why quit just because you couldn’t defeat one bitch?”

“Well…” I began. “You’re just the most incredible woman I’ve ever been with. I dreamed of being just like you and one day, better than you but after four years of failure, I just thought…What’s the point of sexfighting if you can’t be the best?”

“Oh, honeypot…” She said, soothingly. “There’s so much more to the game than being the best. It’s about the experience. The love of the art form. The endless pleasure and so much more. Isn’t that what your past opponents told you?”

I remembered all the things the other girls told me. Courtney’s energy, Rose’s anti-drug argument, Donna’s sportiness, Amy’s love of feeling sexy, Blaire’s enjoyment of the thrill of the game, Krystal’s unapologetic sluttiness, Sally’s point about women knowing how to pleasure each other better than men, Lola’s passion for dominating other sluts and Jenna’s determination to learn from every defeat.

Now, I felt stupid. Seeing Veronica again fucked with my head and made me forget about all of that but now, it all came flooding back to me. I had to stop being such a wimp when it came to Veronica. I had to remember how much I loved fucking her and fucking women in general. No more doubts! No more regrets! No more quitter Ashley! I had to persevere! At least just one more time. Whatever doubt I had left was quickly erased by what Veronica said next.

“You’ve done a disservice to nymphos everywhere by quitting, Ashley.” Veronica said. “Myself included.”

“Really?” I asked with a somewhat exciting tone.

“Of course.” She answered. “In fact, you might think I’m just saying this but you are in fact, my greatest opponent.”

“Seriously?!” I asked with even more excitement.

“Would I have gone to all this trouble to get you back if you weren’t?” Veronica said. She had a point.

“So, what do you say, honeypot?” She asked. “One more round? Just one?”

“Okay…” I said with a sigh. “One more round.”

“That’s my girl.” Veronica said.

“Hold up.” Shannon interrupted. “I have no problem watching this but do I really still have to be chained up for the whole thing?”

“I dunno if you can be trusted not to interfere, babe.” I said, giggling.

“Well, I didn’t sit here for nine days just to stay chained up once you got here!” Shannon protested.

“It is a bit unfair.” Veronica agreed. She then shot me a lustful, perverted smile that I knew all too well.

“Tell you what, sweetie.” Veronica began. “If you promise to behave like a good little spectator, I’ll give you two things.”

“I’m listening.” Shannon said.

“First, I’ll unchain you.” Veronica explained. “And then, whoever loses this match…Will be your sex slave for the rest of the night.”

“What?” I asked, surprised.

“Yes!” Shannon said excitedly. “I promise I’ll be good and just watch!”

“Alright then.” Veronica said. “You don’t have a problem with this, do you, honeypot?”

“I dunno…” I said, lying. In truth, I loved the idea of being dominated by Shannon for a change. Plus, if I won, I’d get to see her own Veronica and that would just be the icing on the victory cake.

“Tell you what, Ash.” Shannon offered. “If you win, I’ll share Veronica with you.”

“Okay, deal!” I answered, happily.

“Well…” Veronica interrupted. “Just to be fair, that also means that if I win, Shannon has to share you with me too.”

“Wouldn’t have it any other way.” I said.

“Then it’s settled.” Veronica said.

My mentor then turned around and walked into another room. Shannon and I couldn’t help but check out her shapely ass as she did. She soon returned with the key to Shannon’s chains. We both walked up to Shannon and Veronica was about to set her free.

“Remember your promise, though.” Veronica reminded her.

“Yeah.” I agreed. “You can’t join us until it’s over. It’s just me and her.”

“I’ll find that a lot easier once you two stop shoving your tits in my face.” Shannon joked.

“This isn’t shoving my tits in your face.” I said with a devious grin. “THIS is shoving my tits in your face!”

Before Shannon could respond, I did exactly what I said I would do. I turned slightly and then buried her face right into my rack. I shimmied a bit, gently slapping her around with my K cups left and right. I did this for about ten straight seconds while Veronica laughed and Shannon’s yells were muffled. I then released her as she loudly exhaled.

“You bitch!” She said, giggling.

“Oh, Ashley, your technique was all wrong.” Veronica said. “THIS is how you shove your tits in another slut’s face”

Veronica then buried Shannon’s face in her own K cup sized rack. Once again, Shannon’s voice was muffled as Veronica lifted herself up and down, the opposite motion that I used. Once again, it went on for ten seconds before Veronica released her.

“You damn slut…” Shannon said through heavy breathing.

“Hmm…” I pondered. “Why don’t we give her a side-by-side comparison and let her be the judge?” I asked.

“Good to see you haven’t changed too much.” Veronica agreed.

Shannon’s face was then caught between the two biggest pairs of funbags she has ever and probably will ever see, the lucky bitch. I gyrated left to right while Veronica went up and down. We kept this up for thirty seconds before switching techniques. Now, I went up and down while Veronica went left and right. Another thirty seconds and we finally released Shannon, who was panting.

“Much as being smothered by two pairs of K cups is my ideal way of leaving this Earth…” Shannon joked. “Can you let me go now before I bite a hole in your tits and let all the air out of em?!”

“Hey, these puppies are all natural.” Veronica said.

“As are mine.” I added. “But she’s right. Let her go, so we can get this party started.”

Veronica did just that. For a second, I was afraid Shannon would break her promise and pounce on one or both of us but she controlled herself. She stretched quite a bit as her muscles must be stiff from being chained for so long. I later found out that Veronica only let her go to eat, relieve herself or when Veronica felt like playing with her without the chains. Damn. Shannon then rested her back against the eastern wall of the room.

“Alright.” Shannon announced. “May the best slut win.”

“Oh, don’t worry.” Veronica said. “She very much will.”

This was it. The climax, pun very much intended, of all my efforts in this tower of hedonism. Was I still nervous? Of course but nervousness and excitement are two sides of the same coin. Veronica’s arrogant comment had gotten my blood boiling. As much as I fawned over her, I always wanted to contort that smug face of hers with pleasure and euphoria. It was one of the reasons why I always dreamed of surpassing her and why never being able to hit me so hard. I couldn’t let her know that, though.

We just stared each other down like a Mexican standoff. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly theme wouldn’t be at all out of place here. I felt the comfortable mattress-like floor on my bare feet as my greatest opponent looked me dead in the eye. I can’t get cold feet now. I was going to fight. Would I win? Who knows but that’s what the game’s all about. We all love fucking girls and by God, no one would stop us from doing just that.

“You wanna fuck me, my little honeypot?” Veronica asked, teasingly.

“More than anything in the world.” I answered with as much confidence as I could.

“Then come here and bring it on.” Veronica said. “To the end.”

“To the end.” I agreed.

And with that…It was on.

We approached each other slowly and then began circling each other like cats. I just now noticed that she didn’t have her glasses on. My heart pounded like a drum as I ogled the most fuckable body on the face of the planet. This was it. I was really gonna fuck the woman of my dreams again after so long! I missed this so much! I has to fuck her! Nothing would stop me!

Eventually, Veronica marched into me and our glorious K cups came together in an overwhelming collision of beautiful, female flesh. The only bad part about having tits like mine is that there aren’t many other girls my size to lock up with. So, if any hot, K cup nymphos just happen to be reading this, you know who to call. Before I could even fully take in the euphoria of our jublies reuniting, Veronica’s tongue was in my mouth. Holy shit…She kissed even better than I remember. My tongue felt like it was being massaged by hers. It felt so soothing…So wet…So velvety…So…So…Ugh! I had to focus! This was a sexfight!

I kissed her back best I could. Quickly, one hand was buried in my hair and the other on my plump ass. I reciprocated. God, her hair was so long, soft and silky…It felt so wonderful running it through my fingers and her ass, good lord! It was so springy and bouncy! I felt my fingers sink into it like quicksand. Her nipples penetrated my areola as mine penetrated hers. It was beyond heavenly. I was just about ready to cream and we hadn’t even worked on each other’s pussies yet. So amazing…Goddamnit, focus!

This is why I always lost to her. I was in love with everything about her body and she knew it. I really cannot describe how irresistible she is. You have to see her yourself. One look from her was enough to make my sexual orientarion turn on its head. Even the most hardwilled people you can imagine, Batman, Thanos, anyone, all of them would melt at the sight of her pure and absolute hotness. Nevertheless, I didn’t come all this way just to lose to her for the upteenth time. I was in it to win it.

We continued making out lustfully and passionately. We used to have trouble kissing each other due to the size of our enormous racks but we made it work. I knew Shannon was being given a Hell of a show. The scene was like the perfect balance between raunchy, graphic porno and seductive, romantic sex scenes from movies. If it was that good watching, you can’t even imagine how it feels to be a participant. As we kissed, I took this one step further and brought my outer thigh up against her cunt. I could feel her smiling into the kiss as a response. Her pussy felt as soft, juicy and silky smooth as ever. I looked forward to seeing if it still tasted just as good. Veronica retaliated by bringing her own thigh up against my own twat. Jesus Christ, just the feeling of her soft, luscious skin against my pleasure center was overwhelming.

She then pushed herself into me and we landed on the bedded floor, still kissing. My hair fanned all over the ground and her hair curtaining us on one side. Veronica broke the kiss and gave me the most clit-melting bedroom eyes you could imagine. She then brought out her tongue and began licking down my neck.

“Ahhh…” I moaned.

Veronica dragged her skilled tongue down my hot, slutty body, giving me goosebumps. As she reached my pride and joy, my nipples grew as sharp as daggers. She buried her face in my cleavage, tongue still out and licking all around. It was equal parts pleasurable as it was ticklish.

“Oh, God, I missed you so much.” I said, knowing she couldn’t hear me with my tiddies blocking her ears.

She licked all inside my cleavage, tasting my smooth, succulent skin. Veronica was kinky as fuck and I loved that about her. Well, I loved pretty much everything about her. Yeah, if I was a guy, you’d call me a simp but you haven’t seen her or fucked her like I have. She leaves you wanting her more and more every time. She was my addiction. Veronica freed her face from my tits to breathe before descending upon my nipples. She pushed my K cups together and my nipples into one spot where she could lick them to her leisure. She moaned and sighed seductively as she suckled my milk buds with gusto.

“Oh, fuck!” I moaned. “You always had the best tongue!”

“Oh, you ain’t seen nothing yet, girl.” Veronica teased.

Out of curiosity, I looked over at Shannon. She looked like she was in a trance. I would be too if I had two sex Goddesses putting on a lesbian show for me. Veronica then dragged her tongue further down my body. I was like a canvas and her tongue was the brush. She reached my belly button and circled around it before briefly dipping her tongue in, giving me chills and then continuing down. Oh, fucking Hell. I now realized where this was going! She was gonna go down on me! She ate pussy better than anyone I’ve ever been with! I braced myself. The very second her tongue reached my pudenda…

“AHHHHH!!!” I shrieked.

I felt my entire body convulse in pure pleasure as she licked me. She tongued slowly and sensually. She was in a teasing mood this time. Veronica would always change up her technique depending on what mood she was in and/or who she was with. She was unpredictable and that’s what made her such a lethal opponent. She licked on the very edge of my pussy lips, circling my labia, tormenting me with teasing before finally diving in.

“Ohhhh…” I cried.

So many memories of her eating me out came flooding back. No one performed cunnilingus like Veronica and I mean, NO ONE! She licked all around my inner labia, obviously wanting to savor something she had gone three years without tasting. She loudly moaned and sighed with her tongue out as she serviced my slutty cunt. My face flushed red as the familiarity and pleasure hit me like a truck. She licked, slurped, kissed and swallowed my juices like the dirty, unapologetic nymphomaniac that I loved her for being. I winced and rocked my head back and forth in pleasure.

“Oh, God!” I cried. “Yes! Lick me! Lick me all day and night, baby!”

She smiled into my cunt as she continued her meal, her beautiful, silky hair blanketing my inner thighs. And then…She went up to my rock hard clit where she unleashed the full brunt of her oral assault. She opened her slutty mouth nice and wide and then enclosed it on my throbbing, little pleasure bud.

“Fuuuuuuuuuccckkk!!!” I screamed.

Shannon was blown away by what she was seeing. I don’t blame her. I had always dominated her and fucked her long ad hard, so seeing me like this, puddy in Veronica’s hands, must’ve been quite a shock. I panted loudly as my mentor kept dominating my clit. I felt her saliva surround it and the mass of her tongue pressed against it. I then remembered what always happened when she licked my cunt and that Shannon was about to see it in person. I had lost my concentration and forgotten what this was about. I balled her hair into a ponytail-like mass and pulled it but it was far too late. She had me right where she wanted me, the hot bitch. She pressed the attack and I could feel my climax racing towards my pussy like a man on the run.

“Agh! Ugh! Oh! Fuck! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed louder than I thought I could.

Veronica unlatched her mouth from my lower lips as I came. Using the word “came” is like calling me slightly promiscuous. I was like a fire hose. I sprayed Veronica’s smiling, smug face with what had to be gallons of my fluids. She licked at it, let it seep down her chest and into her flowing hair. By the time I was done, she looked like she had just gotten out of a pool. She was dripping from head to toe. There were bukakkes and then there was what just happened.

“You see, hun?” She said to Shannon. “That’s why I call her “honeypot”.”

“Damn…” Shannon said, amazed. “You look like you could use a towel.”

“No thanks.” Veronica said. “A true nympho loves being covered in her opponent’s orgasmic release. It’s like a battle trophy.”

“That’s kinky as fuck.” Shannon said.

I was dizzy and my mind was a million miles away. That was the single biggest orgasm I had in years, bar none, hands down and it was just the first climax of the night. I grabbed a hold of myself to make sure it would not be the last. Oh and yeah, that’s where her nickname for me came from. She was the only one who could ever make me do that. I always wanted to make her do something like that but that also never came to fruition…ha ha…came…

Veronica crawled towards me, wrapped her arms around me and hugged me, covering me in my own humiliating pussy juice. She kissed me again, lovingly but also mockingly. My eyes were droopy and half-closed, like I was drunk off my amazing tits. I wanted so bad to just say fuck the match and enjoy our reunion but I had to persevere like I did in every other match. I was fucked silly but my thirst for revege kept me going…And as you are about to find out, revenge was not the only thing I was thirsty for. Veronica broke the kiss, got up and turned in Shannon’s direction again.

“Once I finish her off, I’ll do that to her again.” Veronica bragged. “Then, I’ll let her explode all over you this time.”

“Kinky.” Shannon said casually.

That did it. Shannon’s the one who cums all over me! Not the other way around! I eyed up her fine ass and her pussy from behind. Oh, her sweet, luscious, smooth, delicious, delectable, scrumptious, beautiful pussy! I had to have a taste of it again! I had to! Before Veronica could turn around, I snuck up to her from behind. Thankfully Shannon didn’t rat me out. I grabbed tight onto her thick, meaty ass cheeks and then slammed my mouth into her tender twat from behind.

“Ohhh!!” She yelped in shock and pleasure. “You sneaky little bitch!”

Where does she think I learned it from? I tongued her lower lips with a mighty, furious rage with years of frustration and failure motivating it. This was it. I was going to make her hose me down if my life depended on it!

“Sweetie, when will you ever learn?” Veronica asked, mockingly. “You can’t make me explode, like I can to you.”

Her taunting only pissed me off even more. I licked her hard and fast and then repositioned myself, so her pussy was basically right on top of my mouth. I held her legs tight to keep her still.

“Ugh!” She grunted. “But I will admit, you’ve gotten better at this.”

Years of going down on Shannon will do that. She was a great practice dummy. Regular sex is still sex and can still make for good practice. I rolled my tongue inside Veronica’s steamy, juicy twat, loving every second of it. She tasted just as good as I remember. Sometimes I wish my mouth was permanently glued to her lower lips, that’s how tasty she was. I let her tangy, sweet fluids envelop my tongue as I pushed in and out, in and out.

“Ahhhhh!!” She shrieked. I was starting to break her down! I had to keep it up!

I audibly slurped and spat into her cunt, swallowing her secretions as I feasted like a starving lion. My tongue explored every inch and crevice of her beautiful pussy. I could tell that she was loving it, more so than most times I had eaten her in the past. Her clit came out to play and as soon as I noticed, I went for it. No mercy.

“Fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!” She cried. I loved the sound of me making her scream.

I turned my head around as I tongued her clit, making sure that as much of my mouth could touch it as possible. I added some fingers into the equation to speed it up, dipping them into her meaty, juicy inner walls. I felt my tongue and fingers being squeezed by her vagunal canal as I ran my tongue all over her. I could tell that her climax was fast approaching by her little jerks and back arches. I hope to God that I did it right.

“Uhhhhh!!!” She groaned.

I changed my positioning so that I was eating from the front now, dragging my tongue along her lower lips as I moved. I ate her as hard and fast and mercilessly as I could, wanting to pleasure her as much as humanly possible. And then, it finally happened.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” She screamed so loud, it hurt my ears a bit.

I pulled away from her and aimed my face right in front of her crotch, awaiting dowsing and boy, what a dowsing it was. She burst like a fire hydrant right into me, I shook my head back and forth so that I was covered in as much Veronica mess as possible. I let it completely soak me, seep through my skin and into my hair, flowing downwards. I couldn’t believe it. I achieved one of my dreams. I made her explode like she could always do to me. I almost thought I really was dreaming. As she finally stopped cumming, I felt like I had just had a hot, steamy shower, which I sort of did. Her eyes glazed and her mouth agape, she fell forward into my embrace. I hugged her to me and we kissed like long, lost lovers.

I felt our wet skin coalesce as we made out with absolute passion. Our hands were buried in each other’s wet hair. Three years…Three long, wasted, fuckfightless years…All this time, I could’ve been fucking this beautiful creature day in and day out. I felt so stupid for ever turning my back on the greatest thing that women can possibly experience. I’d give anything to undo that terrible mistake but I was back, bitch! And here to stay!

We stopped kissing and pulled away to lustfully lick at each other’s tongues. The looks in our eyes were that of pure euphoria. I had never seen Veronica like this. She was always cool, collected and in absolute control. She was an alpha bitch of the highest order. And here she was, fawning over me like I always had and still was fawning over her. I never wanted this to end but we stopped licking tongues and hugged, our heads on each other’s shoulders, smelling our own tang on each other’s hair and licking at each other’s ear lobes.

“I fucking love you.” She whispered to me. I was both shocked and elated to hear those words.

“And I love fucking you.” I whispered, teasingly.

We were just completely enthralled with each other…Until a certain third brunette had to interrupt.

“Goddamn…” Shannon said in a stunned tone. “Hey, Ash, how come you never make me do that?”

“Never knew I could.” I admitted.

“I’m so proud.” Veronica admitted.

“Who’s the honeypot now, huh?” I asked.

“Why don’t we find that out right now?” Veronica asked.

“69?” I asked.

“You know it.” Veronica said. “Bring it on, you sweet piece of pussy.”

“Hope you can handle it, you fuckable cunt.” I shot back.

We broke apart only to get into the 69 position, side by side, horizontally. Our wet hair blanketed the other slut’s legs. We then immediately sank our tongues inside each other yet again and began rolling all around the bedded floor of that room. Our pussies were red, ripe, hot and hornier than ever. The sound of girl juice swishing and tongues slurping filled the room as we rolled all around. Our damp, matted hair was flying. She tasted even better after she just came. God, she was the tastiest bitch in the world, I swear. Her tongue explored my pussy thoroughly as well. Our clits immediately came out of hiding and we went to town.

We ate and ate and ate each other ravenously, passionately and lovingly. I licked her in figure eight patterns. She licked me in compass patterns. We licked each other in just about every way imaginable. We would even use the licking to spell out messages to each other like L-I-C-K M-E G-O-O-D and I M-I-S-S-E-D Y-O-U. What a reunion this was turning out to be. Orgasm after orgasm hit us like trucks over and over again but we weren’t even slowing down. We playfully poked and prodded each other’s clits with our fingers while licking at the same time. We splattered our juices all over each other so many times, it was like we were at a waterpark. After many climaxes, we finally broke away from each other. We decided we had enough of oral for now and to move on to the more intense stuff. As we sat up and caught our breath, we stared each other down.

We then kissed again for a little while, sharing the flavor of our pussies with each other as our tongues wrestled. Shannon was watching us intently but she was focused, not touching herself or anything. To tell you the truth, I’m amazed at her uncharacteristic willpower. She was always so submissive to me and always begged me to fuck her. I guess she really wanted to save it for the loser that would eventually become her and the winner’s sex slave. As I made out with Veronica, she surprised me by pushing me to the ground, breaking our kiss. She smiled down at me as her damp hair curtained us and straddled my face. It was then that we remembered that one last part of our reunion was not yet complete.

“My pussy missed your pussy so much.” Veronica said.

“The feeling is mutual.” I teased. We both knew what we wanted.

And then she brought us together in every way imaginable. Mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue, tit to tit, nipple to nipple and best of all, cunt to cunt. And oh, what an amazing fusion of female hotness it was. Our tongues wrestled once again, heatedly and lustfully as our nipples poked deeply inside the other nympho’s areola, a feeling unlike any other and last but certainly not least, our lower lips kissed heavily and passionately.

“Mmmmmmm!!!” We both moaned lovingly into each other’s slutty mouths.

Tribbing with Veronica was a beyond heavenly experience. I did not truly know what pleasure was until I had done that for the first time. Her cunt was so smooth, velvety, juicy, warm and comfy. It fused with mine as if we were each other’s carnal destinies. Our juices coalesced inside our dueling twats as we began rolling all around the room again, our hair damp with sweat and girl mess flying and waving all over the place. Eventually, I had gotten the upper hand. We broke our kiss as I was on top. I grabbed her leg and held it against my chest, right in between my pride and joy. I proceeded to hump and grind into the love of my life as hard and fast as I could.

“Ohhhh!!” Veronica cried.

“Yeah, baby, that’s it!” I teased.

I felt our labia deliciously grind together as I tribbed the sex Goddess beneath me. I looked down at her, saw her face flushed and contorted with the pleasure I was dishing out on her as her wild, flowing hair fanned out on the bedded floor. Between this and actually succeeding in making her explode earlier, my confidence was at an all time high. The nervous, timid little girl that you saw when Veronica first showed up was dead. I was back to my good, old, arrogant, slutty self. Better actually. I was gonna see this through to the end. The sound of our pussy juice swishing against each other filled the room. I soon joined our clits together and as soon as the contact was made…

“Ahhhhhh!!!” We both shrieked.

It gave us chills like we were naked out in a blizzard. Our pleasure buds slid over each other, each time feeling like a shotgun of pleasure was blasted inside of us. We panted and groaned as we fucked each other with everything we had. Eventually though, Veronica’s movements gave off the signal of her impending orgasm and I responded appropriately. I kept fucking her harder and faster until finally, she burst.

“Uggggghhhhhh!!!!” She screamed as she shot her warm, soothing cum up my vaginal canal. Oh, God, that felt good!

We stopped our tribbing as Veronica hyperventilated. I was doing better here than any of our previous matches. I couldn’t believe it but I wasn’t gonna let it go to my head now. Veronica was a nympho of the highest degree and I could not underestimate her. Especially not now. Veronica then pounced on me and we continued wrestling, our cunts still joined at the labia and this time, she ended up on top. She then grabbed my legs and held them up, sandwiching them between her arms and tits, leaving my pussy wide open for her to get some payback. She flexed her pelvis back and then smashed her twat directly into mine in one huge attack.

“Agh!” I grunted.

“You like that, slut?” She teased.

“I hope that’s not the best you can do.” I shot back. As if I didn’t know more than anyone that it wasn’t.

She then repeated her move, bringing her pelvis back and then slamming into me again and again. Each time, she stopped to rub her cunt into mine nice and long. I wrapped the lower halves of my legs around her head to make our connection more intense.

“Ohhhh!!” I cried. It was heaven to be fucked by her again.

Veronica herself was also enjoying this. Her eyes were closed and wincing in pleasure and her mouth was slightly agape with shallow breathing and silent moans. I tried my best to fuck her back but this awkward position made it difficult. Our damp, matted hair and jiggly, luscious K cups bounced around as we tribbed. Our clits couldn’t help but mash together as Veronica fucked me like the slutty nympho I proudly was.

Agggghhhh!!” I shrieked.

Veronica grinned with satisfaction as she continued bumping our clits together. I knew it was only a matter of time until I couldn’t handle anymore of this. After about a minute and a half, I could feel my orgasm coming on. The pleasure flowed through my body like volts as Veronica changed her technique to slow but utterly devastating humps of our cunts. That spelled disaster for me in this position. I decided to stop resisting and save my energy for afterwards.

“GOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!” I screamed as my cum burst out of my pussy and shot up inside Veronica’s.

Veronica made the same face I made when she blew her load inside me. A look of pure satisfaction and enjoyment of what she was experiencing. After I came we pulled apart once again, panting. After we caught our breath, we stopped and looked at each other and realized how much of an absolute mess we both were. Our hot, flawless, irresistibly fuckable bodies were shiny with sweat and each other’s secretions. Our trademark brunette hair was damp, matted and messy as can be. Our nipples were hard and very noticable. Our pussies were red and ripe. We giggled at each other before deciding how to finish this once and for all.

“Scissor me, bitch.” I ordered.

“Only because you asked nicely, cunt.” Veronica shot back.

We crawled closer and lied down in the perfect position for the grand finale. Our legs were spread just enough and then, we came together.

“Ahhhh!!” I cried.

“Ohhh!!” Veronica cried.

Even though we had just tribbed each other to orgasm after orgasm, each time our pussies joined felt like an overwhelming jolt of pleasure. God, how could I have ever made myself quit her? We flexed our lower bodies to really rub nice and tight into each other. We moaned like the horny bitches in heat that we were as our hair fanned out on the bedded floor behind us and our jubblies jiggled like gelatin. It was beyond glorious. I felt every little trouble, stressor and negative thought melt away as we fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked. I know I’ve said this a million times but I never wanted this to end. I wish there was a way for both of us to both achieve immortality and no longer have the need for basic bodily functions so that we could just keep fucking each other until the end of time itself.

We drove orgasm upon orgasm upon orgasm upon orgasm out of each other, to the point where time felt like an illusion. The area between our joined twats was nothing but juices and female flesh with absolutely no air in between. We pushed into each other as deeply as possible. The sounds of our moaning, sighing and panting just became white noise and there was nothing in this world except my pussy and her pussy fucking each other to death. This was it. There was no doubt any longer. Jenna may be my most persistent rival but Veronica was unquestionably my soul rival. We were born to fuck each other. More than that. We were created by the sex gods to bring indescribable pleasure out of each other as only we could. This bitch was made for me and I was made for her. I was so fucking stupid to ever doubt that. Never again.

As our juices flowed and coalesced together and our cunts made waves into each other, an all too familiar and soul-crushing feeling was beginning to rear its ugly head. Fatigue. Every nympho’s kryptonite. God fucking damn it. Was I really going to lose again? Was she really meant to forever dominate me in the same way that I was forever meant to dominate Jenna and Shannon? Fuck it. I’ve made it this far and after all this, I was gonna see this through to the bitter end. I put everything I had into the tribbing and I could tell that she was doing the same. I could feel my consciousness begin to fade but I pushed on. Our clits joined once again. We rubbed into each other as viciously and brutally as possible until finally, it happened again.

“FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!” We both screamed as one last orgasm was pulled out of us.

We shot our loads into each other, our orgasmic fluids no doubt meeting as we did and then…I passed out. I cursed myself as my consciousness finally gave way to my exhaustion. I just couldn’t keep going…I just couldn’t. I drifted off into dreamland. I felt truly at peace. As if I had been fucked so hard, I was somewhere in between unconsciousness and death. I felt like I was asleep for a lifetime until I felt something. A sharp pleasure hit my pussy and I soon woke up to find Shannon rubbing both my and Veronica’s twats fiercely.

“That’s a nice wakeup call.” I joked, half-heartedly.

“Just couldn’t control yourself any longer, could you?” Veronica joked.

“After all of that? Hell no!” Shannon said as she kept rubbing us. “You’re both my sex slaves for the rest of the night!”

“Wait, both?” I asked. “But I lost.”

“No, honeypot. You didn’t.” Veronica corrected.

“Wait…What?!” I asked excitedly.

“It was a tie.” Shannon answered. “You both passed out at the same time. That means you both lost, so you’re both my fuckbitches!”

“For real?!” I asked again. “I tied with her?!”

“That’s right, Ash.” Veronica answered. “Maybe if you didn’t run off for three years, you would’ve actually beaten me by now.”

“I can’t believe it!” I said.

I was so ecstatic at taking a further leap towards my dream than ever before that I wasn’t even that bummed about being Shannon’s cum dumpster for the night. Absolutely nothing could bring me down.

“Come and claim your prize!” I said.

“Gladly.” Shannon said.

She then pounced on top of me, ramming her tongue down my mouth viciously as she kept rubbing my cunt even harder and Veronica watched us. Shannon broke the kiss.

“You’ve been holding out on me, Ash!” Shannon said. “This sexfighting thing is the hottest shit in the world and you wanted to quit it just over one bitch you couldn’t outfuck?”

“Well, maybe I can now.” I answered.

“You can keep trying all you want.” Veronica teased.

“Either way, once we get home and rest up a little, you owe me a match!” Shannon ordered.

“I’m way out of your league, rookie.” I mocked.

“Says the bitch getting finger fucked by me right now.” Shannon teased.

Shannon then kissed me again and wiggled her finger for Veronica to come closer. She did. Shannon then broke the kiss with me and turned her head to kiss Veronica. I watched them wrestle tongues and swap spit lustfully and I was already getting horny again. After kissing Veronica for a full 30 seconds, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a threeway kiss. Damn, she really was hot for us. Our tongues wrestled and slurped at each other as we made out passionately. Our tongues rolled over each other as our hands were buried in each other’s hair. We then reluctantly broke the amazing make out session.

“Remember, Shannon.” Veronica said. “A tie also means that we both won, so we get to share each other with you.”

“True.” Shannon admitted. “But you’re still my slaves, so you’ll pleasure each other according to my instructions.”

“Fair enough.” I agreed.

“Likewise.” Veronica said. “There is no wrong way to fuck my little honeypot.”

“Well, after that explosion I brought out of you, I’d say you’re my honeypot too.” I argued.

“Well, right now, you’re both my honeypots.” Shannon reminded us. “And for my first order, Veronica, eat out Ashley!”

“Ohh, yes ma’am!” Veronica said enthusiastically.

“I wasn’t finished.” Shannon interrupted. “Eat out Ashley…with me!”

“Kinky.” Veronica said.

“As you wish, mistress.” I said sexily.

It had been forever since I had two girls go down on me at the same time. And being licked by the two girls that changed my life for the better was truly poetic. Shannon and Veronica crawled down towards my twat as I spread my legs nice and wide for them. Without warning, they dove down into my muff and licked like ravenous animals.

“Ohhhh!!” I cried.

Their sloppy tongues explored all around my sweet, red, ripe cunt. They made sure not to leave a single inch unlicked. My face flushed red and I buried a hand in each of their hair as they tongue-fucked me mercilessly. My pussy may as well have been the last pouch of water in the Sahara desert to them. I watched them eat me as their tongues grazed each other frequently. I wasn’t sure what I had more of in there. Pussy juice or nympho spit.

“Yeah! That’s it, you cunt-licking sluts! Lick me like your skanky lives depend on it!” I begged.

They did not need any further encouragement. Shannon stuck her tongue in and out like a sex toy in my lower labia while Veronica twirled her tongue around my clit lovingly. She always did that to me after her victories and she knew I loved it. God, this woman was beyond perfect. This double-tongue-teaming was far too much for me to handle.

“Oh, SHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!” I screamed as my orgasmic fluids came bursting out of my pussy and all over them, seeping down their skin and into their luscious hair.

As I laid there hyperventilating, Shannon and Veronica pulled away from my pussy and made out lustfully, sucking my taste out of each other’s slutty tongues.

“Your first drenching from a nympho.” Veronica declared. “How does it feel, mistress?”

“Like I want to experience it a billion more times.” Shannon answered. “But I have other plans right now.”

“Such as?” Veronica asked.

“Ash, you good yet?” Shannon asked, seemingly ignoring Veronica’s question.

“Yes, mistress.” I answered as I regained my energy,

“Good.” Shannon said deviously. “Then I order you to eat out Veronica with me!”

“You really are a saucy minx.” Veronica said flirtatiously as she positioned herself for the double cunnilingus.

“Your wish is my command, mistress.” I said teasingly.

We both crawled up to Veronica’s crotch and like before, we dove in with full power.

“Uggggghhhhh!!” Veronica groaned.

Truthfully, I never knew if Veronica was ever subjected to this kind of thing. Knowing her, she probably was, so we made sure to give it our all. The combined taste of Veronica’s fluids and Shannon’s saliva hit my taste buds like a hurricane as we tongue-fucked Veronica. Eating out the woman of my dreams alongside my best friend. I thought I could only dream of experiencing something like this.

Like Veronica had done to me, I was lapping at her clit while Shannon was tonguing her lower labia. Our mouths covered her entire pudenda, leaving nothing untouched. Veronica grabbed onto our hair tightly as we serviced her. God, this made me wish Shannon went to Buchanen with me. We could’ve become nymphos together. Maybe even petition to share a room with Jenna. Just imagine the possibilities. I bobbed at Veronica’s clit like an apple while Shannon dragged her tongue all over the delicious twat right before us. Veronica moaned like the bitch in heat that she perpetually was and Shannon and I could both tell that her climax was in hot pursuit of our awaiting faces.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!” Veronica screamed as she emptied her load straight into us.

Her cream coated our faces and seeped down our skin and into our hair. Veronica bukakkeing me was something I would never EVER get tired of. As Veronica laid there panting, Shannon and I shared the plunder between our mouths. Our tongues wrestling and wringing my mentor’s secretions out of each other. Shannon’s kissing has improved tremendously and all just from watching that match? Impressive. Very impressive. We broke the kiss as Veronica caught her breath.

“Any other orders, mistress?” I asked.

“Actually, yes.” Shannon answered. “Both of you eat me out at the same time!”

“Yes, mistress.” I answered, knowing and hoping that she would say that.

“But, of course.” Veronica said.

Honestly, after everything Shannon had seen, we were surprised that she wanted this. She was a total rookie to the game and we were seasoned vets. Cocky bitch. So, we decided to teach her a lesson and unleash the beast on her. We held her down and then slammed our tongues inside of her with all of our power and fury.

“GOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!” Shannon cried as we licked her.

If I was subjected to this on my first day of the game, I would’ve creamed all over myself and Veronica right there and then but Shannon held on. I was impressed. She seemed to be a natural. Nonetheless, Veronica and I tongue-fucked her mercilessly. We gave no quarter. We licked up and down, left and right, everywhere. Unlike the previous two pussy-lickings, where the lickers stayed in their respective areas of the recipient's twat, Veronica and I shared it all. I would lick one spot and then Veronica would lick it and vice versa. This move was something she and I would do when we had two-on-two matches to finish off our one remaining opponent. It worked like a charm every time. I’m actually quite curious about how it must feel to be on the receiving end of this.

“GOOODDDAMMNNNIIIITTT!!!” Shannon yelled as we both intersected on her clit together. Our favorite way of ending this technique. I honestly wish we gave it a name.

I poked and prodded at one side of Shannon’s clit while Veronica poked and prodded at the other. The little pink, pleasure bud was being pushed to one side and then the other constantly. Shannon could handle no more.

“AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !!” Shannon screamed bloody murder as she exploded in both of our faces like a fire hydrant.

We were completely coated from head to toe. We pulled away from our prey and seeing her covered in girl mess always made me hot for her. Well, pretty much everything she did made me hot for her but you get my point. We kissed and licked at each other, savoring the taste of Shannon. What an exquisite flavor.

“Holy shit…” Shannon said as she caught her breath. “That was the best orgasm I’ve ever fucking had.”

That statement made us quite proud of ourselves.

“Where have you two been all my life?” Shannon asked jokingly.

“What next, mistress?” Veronica asked. Shannon smiled deviously.

“The triangle! Now!” She ordered.

Any nympho who’s had a lesbian threesome, by that extension, all nymphos knew what the triangle was. It was when three girls laid in a triangle pattern and all ate each other’s cunts. Like a threeway 69. It was as glorious as it sounds and I loved the idea of doing it with these two fuckable sluts. We positioned ourselves perfectly. I was eating Veronica, Veronica was eating Shannon and Shannon was eating yours truly. My K cups elevated me slightly as I laid on my stomach and licked Veronica for what had to have been the thousandth time that night and I still wanted more of her. She was truly the love of my life. Tonguing her while Shannon tongued me was amazing.

After all of those intense orgasms and how tired we all were, it did not take long for me to burst all over Shannon, Shannon to burst all over Veronica and Veronica to burst all over me. After a brief rest, we quickly turned ourselves around and switched up the triangle position. Now, I was eating Shannon, Shannon was eating Veronica and Veronica was eating me. So, all of us got to taste each other’s twats in this position. What a night, huh? Once again, it did not take long for our climaxes to rear their heads and I burst all over Veronica, who burst all over Shannon, who burst all over me.

At that point, we had all exhausted ourselves pretty badly. Veronica and I because of our match and Shannon because of the colossal beast of an orgasm we had given her. We crawled and cuddled up to each other with Shannon in the middle, me on her left and Veronica on her right. Our fatigue washed over us and we passed out. Once again, it was a deeply peaceful and warm slumber. We woke up, still cuddled next to each other, smiling pleasantly after such an amazing night.

“Damn…” Was all I could say.

“Indeed.” Veronica agreed.

“Amazing.” Shannon said.

We just cuddled for a little while, caressing each other’s breasts lovingly before a question had hit me.

“Oh, I almost forgot to ask you, Veronica.” I said.

“What is it, honeypot?” She asked.

“What are your reasons for loving the game?” I asked. Surprisingly, she had never told me all these years.

“Isn’t that the million dollar question?” Veronica joked. “Well, you remember The MILF’s reason, right?”

“Yes.” I answered. “That women know each other’s bodies better than men and therefore, are better at pleasuring each other.”

“Well, I agree.” Veronica said. “But it’s much deeper than that.”

“What do you mean?” Shannon asked.

“If you ask me…” Veronica began. “We women are biologically destined to fuck each other. I mean, think about it. We not only know the complexities of each other’s anatomy but unlike men, we have no refractory periods. We don’t need to give our cunts a rest after the first climax like they do their dicks. It’s a marathon of pleasure and the game maximizes that pleasure to the fullest extent.”

“That’s quite true.” I agreed.

“Very enlightening.” Shannon said.

“Yes. Straight girls and/or non-nymphos have no idea what they’re missing.” Veronica said. “Speaking of lesbian sex, I’ve arranged for a little parting gift if you babes are up for it.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“Any second now.” Veronica said.

Suddenly, the elevator door opened and in popped out every single girl from all the previous floors! Courtney, Rose, Donna, Amy, Blaire, Krystal, Sally, Lola and Jenna! All naked and giving us devious smiles and bedroom eyes.

“What do you two say we end this party with a bang?” Veronica asked.

“Hell yes!” Shannon and I both answered.

The rest of the night, sorry to say, was a total haze. After the most intense sexfight of my life and then a passionate threesome with my two favorite bitches, the 12 girl orgy we had was like the ultimate high. I remember mostly vague images and feelings. I remember not one, not two but three girls tonguing my pussy while three other girls kissed me and two others suckled my tits. I remember so many feelings of licking and being licked, tribbing and being tribbed, nipples dueling, tits battling, pussies fighting and God knows what else. My mind was as fucked as my body. This truly was my drug or anti-drug as Rose would call it.

Every single girl did something with every single girl. Hours and hours of this went by and many girls could not handle so much pleasure and would pass out on the bedded floor. The whole room wreaked of ripe pussy and likely would for days, if not weeks afterwards. What I do remember best, is that, big surprise, Veronica and I were the last sluts standing. We came together in one last passionate kiss and fingered each other to multiple orgasms. As we stopped and cuddled, I looked around at all the sleeping, naked bodies of my gorgeous opponents. Beautiful and amazing women who taught me to appreciate the finer things in life and to embrace my passion. And the most amazing bitch in the world was right next to me at that very moment.

“Well, what do you say, Ashley Morris?” Veronica asked. “Are you back in the game?”

“Well…” I said jokingly. “Fuck yes! I’m back in the game and here to stay! Now and forever more!”

“That’s my girl.” Veronica said as she kissed me.

“I fucking love you.” I whispered to her.

“And I love fucking you.” She whispered back.

We rested on each other’s shoulders and drifted off for the third time that night. Over 24 hours of fucking and some sleeping. The greatest night of my 25 year old life.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Re: Back in the Game: Floor 10: The Boss

Congrats on the whole series, it was fantastic, I loved reading this story could never wait for the next part, but the next part was always worth waiting for, and this last part was one of the best and one of my favourites

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miahb1 View Post
    Congrats on the whole series, it was fantastic, I loved reading this story could never wait for the next part, but the next part was always worth waiting for, and this last part was one of the best and one of my favourites
    Thank you. It’s not over just yet, though. I’ll work on the next part of 732 Forever and then finish BitG off with an epilogue chapter.

Junior Hostboard Member Elmachirodrod's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You shoul make more stories about these two girls

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar