It’s been a few weeks since my ordeal came to an end. Most would probably think that after ten days of non-stop lesbian debauchery, I’d want to take a break for a while…Most people don’t know me. If you thought I was a slutty nympho before, you should see me now. I live for fucking girls. I live for making out with girls, sucking girls’ tongues, licking girls’ nipples, eating girls’ out, 69ing with girls, grinding pussies with girls, bumping clits with girls, mashing tits with girls, dueling nipples with girls, grabbing girls’ asses, pulling girls’ hair and having them do all of that to me too.

But above all else, I live for doing all of those things competitively. I love sexfighting. It is the greatest thing in the world and I was so stupid to ever even consider quitting it. I love the thrill of fucking girls to exhaustion and being fucked to exhaustion myself. I am a nymphomaniac down to my very bones and fucking proud of it! Veronica was very much right about women being destined to fuck each other. We have sexual endurance that men can only dream of having. We can just keep fucking and fucking and fucking and the only limits are our own fatique. Once again, to all straight women out there, you can’t even begin to imagine what you’re missing, although I’d be more than happy to show you personally.

So, what’s been going on and where have I and the other hot bitches been? Well, I keep in contact with them regularly and I already plan on locking thighs with each and every one of them again very soon.

Let’s start with The Cheerleader, Courtney. She wants to have a rematch with me in her locker room in front of the rest of her squad. The loser gets gangbanged by the winner and the squad. Who doesn’t wanna have an orgy with a whole cheer squad? I happily accepted. We’re still working out the time.

The Hippie, Rose: She and her sister, the Goth Chick, Blaire, want to have a threesome with me. Not just any threesome. A threeway sexfight free for all! That’s the kinkiest shit I can imagine!…Okay, not even close but still pretty fucking kinky. Can’t wait for that.

The Athlete, Donna. She’s still trying to put together a sexfighting league and desperately wants me to join. I don’t blame her. I am a hot, fuckable piece of sweet pussy after all. I hope she succeeds and gets many girls to join and we plan on having a rematch even more heated than last time for a crowd of other nymphos. I hope that starts a massive lesbian orgy.

The Nerd, Amy. As she asked me during our match, she wants to do a lesbian camshow with me for our rematch. I’d be happy to but I make absolutely no promises about stealing her viewers. I can’t help how irresistible I am. Still, I’d love to fuck that little cutie for all the Internet to see.

The Stripper, Krystal. She wants to teach me how to do a strip show and I’d be more than happy to learn, so long as I get to fuck her and all the other strippers. Of course, she didn’t object to that. She loves being slutty and loves humiliating and being humiliated by other girls. We plan on more messy wrestling too.

The MILF, Sally. She confessed everything to her husband, Steve. He was very supportive and like any warm-blooded man, he found it hot as Hell and wanted to watch. She asked me if I would do the honor of being her first match for him. Who am I to deny such a cute couple? I just hope he doesn’t mind seeing his wife get her pussy whipped by me.

The Cop, Lola. She hopes to get really kinky for our rematch. The loser will have their hands and feet cuffed to a bed and be at the mercy of the winner’s perverted imagination. That winner will, once again, be me of course but she can try. I love dominating other doms.

The Rocker Chick, Jenna. Persistent as ever, she wants another rematch and if I lose, I’ll get fucked by her in front of an audience at her concerts, as she always dreamed of. I’m still thinking of how I’ll punish her if…Sorry, WHEN I win. Be very afraid, old roomie…Or very wet.

The Best Friend, Shannon. I’ve taken her under my wing as my pupil in nymphomania. She learns very fast and we have had many matches since. The submissive girl I once knew is long gone. Now, she loves aggression and domination. I guess she is to me what I was to Veronica. Speaking of which…

The Boss, Veronica. She loved fucking me and Shannon so much that she offered us to move in with her. One of her rich relatives recently passed on and left her loaded. The three of us now live in a fancy mansion together where we fuck each other on a daily basis. We’re still deciding on when our next rematch will be. She even told me the number of matches we’ve had. Including our reunion, 499! Goddamn!

We both agreed that neither of us were at our best at our last match, as we were so horny for each other after missing each other for so long. Our next match will be much more intense. We never get tired of fucking each other. We are truly soul rivals and one day, I will defeat her. Of course, even if I do, I’d have to outfuck her another 500 times to be truly ahead and I know both of us will be up for it.

As for me, I’m living the high life. I hope to fuck as many girls in my life as a human being possibly can. I wish I had the ability to fuck every single hot woman on God’s green Earth but alas, the limitations of mortality and humanity keep me grounded. I have a new lease on life. I am convinced that God is, in fact, a woman. Why else would she make lesbian sex so much more pleasurable and endless than any other kind? I am convinced that I have pleased her enough to go to Heaven and I hope to fuck God herself when that happens. I can’t even imagine.

Hey, even if I’m wrong and I go to Hell, maybe I can find some hot demon girls to fuck. Maybe the devil is a hot bitch and if I outfuck her, I’ll earn my freedom or even become the new devil! Okay, I’m getting ahead of myself. The point is, I’m a raging, insatiable, incorrigible sexfight addict and will be until the day I die. I look at every attractive woman and immediately think of how they’d be in bed or what it would be like to fuckfight them. What are they into? What kinky shit would they have planned for me? Do they think I’m hot? Pfft. Of course they do. Everyone with working eyes does.

And as for you, I hope you’re very grateful. I took time off of my busy schedule of hedonism and girl-girl sex to tell you this incredible story. You know how hard that is for me? So, you’re welcome. And hey, if you’re a hot girl, I’d love to show you firsthand how amazingly fuckable I am. Well, that’s the end. Shannon and Veronica are groping my K cups as I type this. Oh, fuck! Now, they’re rubbing my pussy! Gonna have another threesome with them now! Bye!