Hello! Long time no see! This is a story that I have been uploading for a while on my Pixiv. I enjoy the dopamine hits of watching the like and follower counter going up so I prefer uploading over there these days lol. I will uploading it part by part as it is insanely annoying having to make certain edits for it to be readable on Hboard lol. Please enjoy though!

Feuding Families: Prologue.

In the pristine dining room of a large and luxurious house, a strange scene was unfolding.

At first glance, it would seem as though a family of three women had sat together to eat dinner, albeit, with an unusual arrangement.

Rather than sitting comfortably around a small table, the trio had sat at a long counter-like table in a row of three, a table that looked to be pressed up to a mirror-covered wall. Indeed, that would be the obvious and reasonable assumption, as opposite each woman was a reflection.

Yet, upon closer inspection, one could see that the women and their reflections, whilst identical, weren’t moving in perfect synchrony, with knives and forking scrapping lightly across plates at different timings.

It would only be at this observation, that one would realize that there were not three women at this table, but instead six!

Three sets of identical women, each duo similar enough to be mistaken for twins!

But this would indeed be a mistake, as within this room there were two families.

The Edwards Family, and the Allen Family, and whilst the silence between the two groups seemed comfy and harmonious, it wouldn’t take long to pick up on the strange undercurrent flowing through the dining room.

Sat sandwiched between their mothers and younger sisters, were Bailey Edwards and Bella Allen, two young twenty-two-year-old women. With narrow cheeks bones and full lips, each possessed an aggressive and domineering type of beauty, both carrying a presence that would suck the oxygen out of any room they entered. Their blonde hair pulled back into ponytails gave the pair proud and confident demeanors, and the sharp glints in their green eyes only served to demonstrate this further. Their long blue dresses highlighted the noble charm inherited from their mothers, as well as how similar the pair were, as both wore the exact same dress…

The pair had been neighbors since birth and had been practically joined at the hips through their childhood years. They had excelled in both academics and sports at their expensive, private academy, and were the undisputed Queens of the entire school. Many had thought it a miracle that their friendship had endured despite being women of such beauty and pride.

What those people didn’t know was that this miracle had ended four years ago, on the night of their school prom.

Their mothers and younger sisters didn’t know either, still believing that Bailey and Bella were still best of friends, when in truth, the duo couldn’t stand the sight of each other. Yet, their families would be heartbroken, and their relationships between their mothers and sisters strained if the truth came out though, so despite wishing they could leap across the table and claw each other’s eyes out, the pair had to settle for less. A subtle and silent foot war under the table, their soft feet pushing against each other in a desperate attempt to vent their mutual hatred.

Moving a seat down the table, the eighteen-year-olds, Lily Edwards and Lola Allen sat opposite one another. They were completely asymmetrical to their sisters' noble beauty and proud characters. Lily and Lola were smaller in stature, not as tall as their mothers or sisters, though just as curvy, with each possessing ample breasts, tight waists, and large hips. Their features were less intimidating, possessing a softness that their mothers had only developed after childbirth, and with their brown hair styled in twintails, the duo looked cute and sexy, brimming with youthful charm. Each wore a miniskirt and thigh-high socks, both playing to their strengths and claiming a different sort of beauty to their proud sisters. Yet whilst they had differentiated themselves from their sisters, they were identical to one another, wearing the same outfit right down to ribbons tying their hair…

Much like their sisters, the duo had been neighbors since birth and had been raised like sisters. Unlike their sisters, however, the two didn’t enjoy academics, sports, or socializing at school, instead preferring to immerse themselves in the world of anime and gaming. Often playing together, the pair grew up discussing the various characters in their games and tv shows. Their families assumed the pair would be friends for life.

Little did they know, their friendship ended four years ago following the results of a fighting game tournament they had both entered.

Their mothers and older sisters still thought that they were best friends, oblivious to the fact that Lily and Lola now couldn’t stand the sight of one another. Their families would be heartbroken, and their relationships between their mothers and sisters strained if the truth came out though, so despite wishing they could leap across the table and start slapping the shit out of each other, the two had to settle for a subtle and silent foot war under the table, their stocking covered feet grinding furiously against each other in a desperate attempt to vent their mutual hatred.

Hot breaths and fainted groans, barely suppressed, echoed out as the mothers of the respective households finished their meals. Heavy breasts swayed as Abby Edwards and Aria Allen suddenly stood to look down at their daughters.

“What on earth is going on with you girls tonight?” Abby questioned, the buxom and sensual mother of two having finally realized that the atmosphere wasn’t quite right.

“Are you fighting?” Aria chimed in, echoing Abby’s concern.

Their delicate faces seemed worried and hurt at the thought of their beloved daughters being at odds. The four daughters shot frantically to their feet, hands flailing as they desperately reassured their mothers that they weren’t fighting at all.

Sharing a sigh of relived, Abby glanced at Aria, to which Aria nodded in response.

“That’s good then, we’re relieved,” Abby exclaimed, her voice devoid of the tension that had filled it just moments ago. “I’m not blind though, so kiss and make-up like you used to do, then you girls can go off and play.”

The four daughters suddenly froze, before glancing at one another in shocked disbelief.

Indeed, they used to kiss and make up when they had fought- small conciliatory pecks on the lips, but that was when they were little! And like hell they wanted to ‘kiss and make-up’ now!

“What? I thought you were all friends?” Aria spoke, her hand on her breast as upset-filled her voice.

The tense silence soon became unbearable for the four, and Bailey and Bella soon leaned over the table, their perky breasts getting dangerously close. The pair cooperated to exchange a light kiss, their lips just barely brushing together.

Pulling apart, the eldest daughters had forced smiles on their faces, their green eyes narrowed into crescents.

This act of appeasing their mothers forced Lily and Lola into following suit, however, as now the pair had no choice but to kiss to keep the harmony.

The duo leaned in, each balancing on one foot like flamingos as a dainty foot, wrapped in black thigh-high socks, kicked up behind each of them. Perhaps watching their sister’s kiss in reconciliation had stoked the fires of resistance within them, however, as, unlike Bailey and Bella, neither girl was willing to tilt her head to the side to facilitate the union of lips.

The result was that their button-like noses squashed together in an embarrassing ‘kiss’ before their lips had even met, causing their eyes to practically bulge out in humiliation.

Resisting the urge to bite one another, the pair pulled apart after a light kiss, each wiping her mouth and glaring angrily at their mirror image.

“Well done, girls,” Aria said, gently clapping her hands together. “How about you go and play together like you used to? You haven’t been spending much time together lately!”

Before each could spit excuses, the other mother, Abby, began to speak,

“That’s a good idea! Bailey, Bella, you two used to play dress-up together, do you remember? The pair of you wearing your matching outfits was always so cute, I never could decide who was prettier!”

Bella and Bailey froze for the second time that evening, their long ponytails swaying slightly as they forgot to breathe, their old grudges and traumas being dragged back into their minds by Abby’s words.

“Lola, Lily, you two were always playing those fighting games together, weren’t you?” Aria questioned, turning her attention to the younger pair of girls. “You used to have so much fun! You haven’t really played together since that little tournament though, right? How about you decide who is better once and for all!”

Her tone was light and full of energy, as though eager for the pair to play together like they used to, not noticing that the pair reacted as though struck by lightning. Their shared, four-year-old humiliation being brought up so casually caused their brown eyes to lock together in an embarrassed glare.

““Yeah, I think we’ll go and relive the good old days,”” Bailey and Bella said together, stepping away from the table, suddenly more energetic than they had been all evening. It would be hard to miss the obvious competitive undertone in their words, and how the pair seemed to be even less friendly than before, but neither mother commented on it.

““Us too!”” Lily and Lola said, as cheeky grins spread across their faces. ““Let’s go and play some games.”” Linking arms, the pair began to speed-walk towards the stairs, following after their older sisters. Again, unless the mothers were blind, they would not have missed their youngest daughters slamming their hips together viciously as they charged away, yet, once again, neither said anything.

In an instant, Abby and Aria were left alone, and the second they were, the two mothers looked at one another, their bodies relaxing as the atmosphere around them underwent a sudden shift.

Stepping around the table, the pair walked until they were face-to-face and their heavy busts clapped together. Neither seemed bothered by the lack of distance between them, however, as both moved closer still, until their foreheads knocked together and each was gazing into the other’s eyes.

““It’s finally going to be settled…”” They purred in synchrony.

Their lips arched into bemused smirks.

Their daughters thought they could hide their mutual hatred from them, their mothers. Yet they never once realized that this animosity was no secret at all, and that it was instead inherited from them…

“You know, I was always worried they would actually be best friends,” Aria whispered into Abby’s plump lips.

“How could that be possible,” Abby hummed back, her hot breath tickling Aria’s mouth. “Your daughters, getting along with my daughters? It was destined to fall apart from the start.”

“You’re right,” Aria purred back, the soft scent of shampoo in her long blonde hair distinguishable from the scent of Abby’s hair. “Now they can settle it once and for all. For them... and for us. I could never beat you, and you could never beat me… but my daughters will beat yours. And that will be all the proof I need.”

Their bodies thrummed with heat as the two curvaceous pressed themselves together, their legs wrapped around one another like snakes as their soft stomachs ground together.

“All we’ve been able to do fuck each other senseless for years on end...stuck in an endless series of draws… but tonight, my daughters will be the proof that I’m the superior woman,” Abby whispered, her lips getting dangerously close to Aria's without either woman even noticing.

““Hmph!!””

They could feel the burning desire to fuck rapidly building within them, but they resisted it, forcing their bodies apart. Neither the thick strands of breast milk connecting their tits nor the faint trails of sticky excitement that bridged the gap between their crotches were surprises to them. They had long been used to how their sensual forms reacted to each other, and they had long since stopped feeling embarrassed by it. After all, they had drunk more breast milk than they had water and swallowed more cum than they had food across their 20+ years of fuck-fighting.

“The Allens will be nothing but fucktoys for us when the night is over!”

“The Edwards will be nothing but fucktoys for us when the night is over!”

The pair bragged in synchrony, their eyes locked together in a mesmerizing, seductive staredown. The mutual threats prompted each woman to grab hold of the other’s powerful waist, and they slammed their crotches together in furious unison.

The result was the same as it had always been.

Abby helpless under Aria’s touch, and Aria helpless under Abby’s touch.

All they had ever been, all they had ever managed to be, was reflections of one another other. And so, together they exploded in ecstasy, their legs drenched as fused cum spilled out of their cunts before dripping down onto the floor below.