Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

732 Forever: Part 3

Hey, everybody. Sorry this took forever by my standards. I think the finale to BitG kinda burnt me out a bit, plus I’ve been super busy this week, even more so than I said I would be. I hope the wait was worth it. Enjoy.

Lindsay sang like a Canary. The threat of hard time was far too much for the spoiled little hedonist and she took a plea bargain in exchange for a lighter sentence. She most likely hoped that she and Sabrina could fuck in prison after the girls nabbed her. Lindsay confessed that Sabrina had actually not left the area. She was hiding in a secret network of tunnels underneath the city that she had secretly constructed long ago in case of something like this. The only way to get in was through a secret elevator hidden in Sabrina’s old penthouse. Lindsay did not know where exactly that elevator was but the girls could no doubt figure it out on their own. They knew Sabrina held a grudge against all of them and that if they waited long enough, she would come to them. However, they decided that was unwise since she could kidnap one of their loved ones like she did Ben. They had to find her first.

As for Jasmine, Ben said that her condition has not improved. Unfortunately, he also had to go on a business trip for a few days, leaving Jasmine all alone in her sorry state. The girls considered staying with her and putting off the bust but they knew that taking down Sabrina was the only possibility to snap Jasmine out of it. Holly and Nicole did not want to see her like that but Vanessa did pay her one last visit to tell her everything in hopes that it would inflame the desire for revenge within her. Holly and Nicole waited in the van for Vanessa to leave the house. She eventually did and opened the door to the van.

“Well?” Nicole asked.

Vanessa did not answer as she solemnly entered the van. They knew what that meant.

“We have to make that bitch pay.” Holly said firmly.

“We will.” Vanessa said. “All of us.”

Their resolve hardened, the girls waited for the cover of nightfall to strike. Once the sun set, they looked at each other to confirm their readiness and exited the van. They wanted to be together when they took that twisted bitch down. They planned to take her three-on-one. If she was really able to defeat Jasmine in her rage mode, they felt they had no choice. They walked through the hotel and towards the elevator, using their special keycards to get access to the penthouse. Their serious and focused expressions said it all. They were determined to avenge their squadmate. As the elevator door opened, they entered the penthouse and began looking for where that secret elevator that leads to Sabrina’s underground hideout could be hidden.

They assumed that there was some kind of secret mechanism that opened a wall hiding the elevator. Vanessa tried turning the fancy vases that were lying around. Holly looked around the balcony where the pool was. The same pool where Jasmine and Sabrina had their first showdown. Nicole looked at a large bookcase and began pulling out books like the cliche. She saw one book in particular. “How to be an alpha bitch”. She figured it was fitting, so she pulled it down and low and behold, it worked. The bookcase slowly opened and revealed the secret elevator.

“I found it!” Nicole shouted. Vanessa and Holly came up and saw what she was talking about.

Nicole showed them the book she pulled to reveal the elevator.

“How to be an alpha bitch…Typical.” Vanessa mocked.

“She’s gonna have to read that religiously once we get done with her.” Holly said.

“Let’s just find the cunt and get this over with.” Vanessa said.

The girls entered the elevator and pressed the button to go down. Chills ran down their spines as the elevator descended down. They had no idea what was waiting for them down below but they knew they had to push onwards. The elevator door soon opened, revealing a small room with three openings leading to different directions. It appeared that they had no other choice.

“Let’s split up. First one to find her and make her submit gets the bust.” Vanessa suggested.

“Alright.” Holly agreed.

“Fine by me.” Nicole agreed.

The three went off in the different corridors. Holly took the left, Nicole took the right and Vanessa took the middle. It was pitch black down there, so they brought out their flash lights to help them guide their way. These tunnels were oddly fancy. Like an old mansion. They were carpeted and there were fancy lights on the walls but no light switch in sight. It was actually kind of creepy. Holly walked into what looked like a large, matted room with floors that were almost bouncy. There was nothing there but mats. Suddenly, she heard a beeping sound and then loud booms and crashes. She almost had a heart attack. She also realized that the room she was in was sealed off!

“What the Hell?!” Holly exclaimed.

She was boxed in. Giant walls came down from the ceiling and she was trapped between two of them. Holly grabbed her radio and tried to contact the others for help.

“Vanessa, Nicole, do you come in?” She asked. “Walls came down in the room I’m in and I’m trapped! Do you copy?”

There was no reception. She tried again in desperation.

“I repeat! Do you copy?! I’m trapped!” She shouted into the radio.

“So are they.” A voice said from behind her.

Holly turned around, her heart racing.

“Who the fuck is that?!” She yelled. She already knew who it was.

The lights in the room finally turned on, revealing the room was indeed matted, like a bounce house at a kid’s birthday party. Holly turned around to see the one and only Sabina Phillips waiting for her stark naked. Her flowing, fiery locks and bouncy G cups staring the blonde in the face.

“You!” Holly said furiously. “You’re under arrest!”

“Please, bitch.” Sabrina said arrogantly. “We both know you’re here for much more than that.”

“Where are my partners?!” Holly ordered.

“They’re fine.” Sabrina answered. “I knew you sluts would come to me after I outfucked that bitch in front of her precious man, so I led you here. I have walls like this blocking off every major corridor of these tunnels. The others are fine. Just trapped in whatever area of the tunnels they were just in.”

“So, this is your plan, eh?” Holly asked. “Cut us off from each other and take us down one by one? What’s wrong? Afraid to take us all at once?”

“I’m afraid?” Sabrina asked. “Just because I’m forcing you each into fair fights instead of ganging up on me?”

“Whatever.” Holly dismissed. “You want a fight, you got one! You fuck with one of us, you fuck with all of us!”

“That’s the idea.” Sabrina gloated. “Now get naked and come here, you beach, blonde bimbo!”

Holly quickly removed her clothes and set them aside, letting her luscious G cups bounce freely. She glared furiously as the evil ginger and couldn’t wait to teach her a lesson. Sabrina gave her the “come over here” signal with her index finger and Holly was happy to oblige. Holly hated Sabrina for practically tearing 732 apart and robbing all of the girls of a great thing. She vowed to make her pay for that and of course, for what she did to Jasmine. Sabrina also hated Holly and the rest of the girls for humiliating her during the first bust. For a while, the two just glared at each other. Eventually, the two slowly walked into each other until their gorgeous G cups finally came together in a glorious collision of female flesh.

“Ugh!” Holly grunted.

“Agh!” Sabrina grunted while also grinning. She’d been looking forward to this.

The ginger then grabbed the blonde by the back of her head and brought her in for a hateful but passionate kiss. They loudly slurped on each other’s slutty tongues, drooling down their faces as they pulled each other’s hair just tight enough. They broke this kiss, their hands still tightly holding each other’s thick hair.

“I’ve been waiting to ream all of your meddling cunts!” Sabrina mocked.

“Well, it’s too bad you won’t even get past me, bitch!” Holly shot back.

“We’ll see about that, pig.” Sabrina said.

They resumed their kissing and Sabrina pushed into Holly, sending them both crashing down into the matted floor, still making out. They rolled around the room, their hair flowing all over the place until Sabrina got on top. Her fiery orange hair curtained the two nymphos as Sabrina reached down to finger Holly furiously.

“Ohhhh!” Holly moaned.

“You like that?!” Sabrina mocked.

The ginger continued her heated assault on Holly’s ripe, red pussy. The sound of her fingers swishing through the blonde’s juices filled the room. Holly tried to retaliate by grabbing hold of Sabrina’s enormous left tit and suckling at it but it did not prove to be very effective. Holly felt as if a tiny lightning rod had been shoved up her pussy with how much pleasure she was experiencing. Sabrina was grinning evilly. She hated the other girls almost as much as she hated Jasmine and that hatred was fueling every move she made.

“Ugh! Fuck!” Holly cursed.

“Just lie down and take it like a good little, blonde slut!” Sabrina mocked.

“Fuck you!” Holly cursed back.

“If you insist.” Sabrina joked.

The ginger increased the speed and intensity of her fingering, quickly jamming her hand in and out like a jackhammer. Sabrina held Holly down as she continued her onslaught of pleasure. She felt Sabrina’s hair against her skin as the ginger fingerfucked her relentlessly.

“You…fucking…BIIIIIIIITTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!! !!!” Holly loudly cursed as she came violently into Sabrina’s hands.

“Good girl.” Sabrina teased as she licked Holly’s juices from her hands.

Holly already felt groggy and dizzy. That orgasm was unlike anything she had ever felt. Still, she felt the need to push on. She got up and glared angrily at Sabrina, who flipped her hair arrogantly.

“Want some more, do you?” The ginger teased.

Holly didn’t reply. Instead, she shook off her fatigue and charged back into Sabrina, their G cups jiggling against each other. Holly’s face a look of pure anger and Sabrina’s a look of pure enjoyment. She’d been waiting so long to humiliate the sluts that took everything from her and she would not be denied her chance.

Holly brought her face to Sabrina’s for some more making out. This time, Sabrina’s tongue completely and utterly dominated Holly’s. The two nymphos violently gripped each other’s thick locks as Sabrina tongued Holly down lustfully and passionately. Holly reached down to grip Sabrina’s shapely ass tightly, which the ginger firmly reciprocated. Sabrina then pressed her outer thigh tightly against the helpless blonde’s rapidly moistening pussy and rubbed her intensely.

“Mmmm!” Holly groaned into Sabrina’s mouth.

Holly had to break the kiss to breathe, letting out a loud exhale as she did. Sabrina once again pushed her down into the matted floor. The evil redhead held the cop babe down and proceeded to viciously eat her out.

“Ohhhhh!!!” Holly cried as her opponent went down on her ravenously.

“You fucking bitch!!!” Holly screamed as she pulled Sabrina’s fiery locks.

The ginger’s tongue worked at Holly’s slutty cunt like a machine designed specifically to do exactly that. She dragged her tongue all over the tasty lower lips, dipping it in and out of the blonde’s sweet tang over and over again. It happened almost at the speed of light as Sabrina dragged her tongue up towards Holly’s clit.

“Uggghhhh!!!” Holly shrieked as Sabrina sucked, licked and tongued on her pleasure bud with all she had.

Sabrina’s drool mixed with Holly’s pussy juice as she went to town on the blonde’s feisty little clit. It did not take long at all before Holly felt the familiar electricity of her next orgasm.

“Agh! God fucking DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNNIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!” Holly screamed as she came all over Sabrina’s arrogant, grinning face, drenching her hair as well.

Holly was out of it. She barely even touched Sabrina and she had already gotten her cunt handed to her. Sabrina pressed her hand against a tile on the wall, revealing a syringe. Holly knew what that meant but she was so exhausted, she couldn’t even protest. Sabrina jabbed her in the shoulder and Holly quickly faded away into unconsciousness, Sabrina’s evil grin the last thing she saw.

“One down.” Sabrina said to herself. “Two to go.”

Sabrina reached into the pocket of Holly’s discarded uniform and used a pair of handcuffs to secure her passed out opponent to a pole in the room. She should be out for hours. Sabrina then pressed another tile on the wall, opening up the sealed doors to the room. She was a predator on the hunt for those who ruined her.

Meanwhile, Nicole had escaped her own confinement.

“Finally.” The redhead complained.

As she walked through the maze, flashlight in hand, she had a feeling who was responsible for this. She wondered what game that bitch was playing. Nicole soon wandered into a room that was identical to the one that Holly had been in when Sabrina ambushed her. As she looked around, once again, walls came down and trapped the redheaded beauty in the room.

“For fuck’s sake!” Nicole complained.

Suddenly, the lights went on and the still naked Sabrina was now behind Nicole.

“I hope you’re more of a challenge than the blondie.” Sabrina mocked.

“You!“ Nicole exclaimed as she quickly turned around, her wild red hair flying.

“Don’t think I’ll go easy on a fellow redhead.” Sabrina warned.

“What did you do to Holly?!” Nicole demanded.

“The same thing I’m about to do to you.” Sabrina answered.

“You’ll pay for that, cunt.” Nicole said with tranquil fury. “And for Jasmine too.”

“Why don’t you put your money where your mouth is?” Sabrina challenged.

“Gladly.” Nicole answered.

Nicole was seething with rage at Sabrina for what she had done to her friends but unlike Jasmine and Sabrina, who knew how to channel their rage into the match, Nicole was just high off of blind fury. Sabrina could sense this herself and knew exactly how to use this to her advantage. Nicole stripped down to her birthday suit and the ginger and redhead charged into each other, G cups battling fiercely and nipples piercing into each other’s areolas.

“Ugh!” Nicole grunted as Sabrina grinned evilly.

Sabrina brought her mouth in for some kissing and like with Holly, the kiss was wrathful and extreme. Their tongues wrestled all over each other as the matted room filled with the sounds of lips popping and tongues being sucked.

“Mmm…” The two enemies moaned into each other’s mouths.

Sabrina reached down to dig her fingers into the meat of Nicole’s fine ass cheeks and the redhead reciprocated. Their tongues battled outside of their slutty mouths and their drool seeped down into their joined cleavage. Nicole tried to wrestle Sabrina to the ground but the evil ginger was stronger than her and dragged the redhead to the ground instead. She broke the kiss and the two stared deeply into each other’s eyes. Nicole’s eyes filled with anger while Sabrina’s eyes oozed arrogance. Nicole hated her so much for putting her best friend and the woman of her dreams into such a state and more than anything, she wanted to put her into that same state but Sabrina had other plans.

She lowered herself down towards Nicole’s red, ripe twat. The redhead expected her enemy to start going down on her but once again, Sabrina had other plans. She grabbed hold of her G cup tiddies, still holding Nicole down with the rest of her arms and pointed them towards her opponent’s cunt before smashing them into the redhead’s pleasure center.

“AHHHH!!” Nicole yelled in pleasure, her face blushing red as a beet.

“That’s it, girl.” Sabrina teased. “Just lie down and take it.”

“I’ll fucking kill you, bitch!” Nicole shouted through her grunting.

Sabrina did not reply but instead kept rubbing her tits into Nicole’s sweet, juicy pussy, still maintaining that pompous grin that Nicole quickly came to despise. She would pull one breast up and the other down in a perfectly perpendicular motion to maximize her opponent’s pleasure. It was working splendidly.

“Argggghhh!!!” Nicole growled with furious pleasure. “You fucking cunt!”

“Keep whining, honey. It won’t do you any good.” Sabrina lectured.

Her rack was slowly getting coated with her enraged opponent’s tasty, sweet, tangy pussy juice and her nipples were completely soaked in the stuff. She loved that feeling. Nicole panted like a bitch in heat as she felt her enemy’s breasts, nipples and areola penetrate her deeply as she was held down by the inside of Sabrina’s elbows. She reached down to grab onto the other nympho’s hair nice and tightly and yanked as hard as she could but it did nothing. Sabrina had her in a vice grip and would not let go.

As the redhead struggled, Sabrina changed her method of titty fucking. Instead of rubbing up and down, she would pull her breasts out and then push them back in.

“Ohhhh!!!” Nicole moaned. It was indeed working. “God, wait until I get my hands on you, you fucking whore!”

“IF you get your hands on me.” Sabrina corrected condescendingly. “Which you won’t.”

As she watched her helpless opponent writhe around in pleasure, Sabrina decided to end her little paizuri session with a favorite technique of hers. She grabbed her tits and positioned them so that her bright, pink nipples were parallel to each other. Her massive udders made it difficult but not impossible. Then, she aimed them at Nicole’s protruding clit and sandwiched the little pulsating, pink pleasure bud in between her nipples and began grinding like nobody’s business.

“Fuck!!!” Nicole cursed. She could already feel her orgasm approaching at lightning speed.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!” Nicole screamed as she came violently into Sabrina’s womanly splendor.

Sabrina let her go and as the redhead lay panting with her sweat-matted hair curtaining her face, the ginger arrogantly pulled her left breast up to her mouth to lick away her enemy’s secretions.

“Is that it?” Sabrina asked mockingly. “Even the blonde came twice before she went out of commission. I can’t believe a worthy opponent like Jasmine actually worked with you pathetic little hoes.”

“Keep her name out of your filthy, cunt-licking mouth!” Nicole yelled.

“Touchy, touchy.” Sabrina teased. “She was a worthy opponent, yes but that just made it all the more satisfying when the superior woman won out in the end.”

Nicole’s eyes went wide with fury at that remark. So much so, that she lost all control.

“I’ll make you pay!” She shouted as she charged at Sabrina again but the ginger anticipated this.

Sabrina dodged Nicole but just in the nick of time, she grabbed her enemy’s arm and brought them both down to the matted floor again, this time with them both sitting and Nicole’s arms and legs held in place as Sabrina was pressed into her back, her nipples jabbing into Nicole’s skin.

“Argh!!” Nicole growled in frustration.

“Rage won’t do you any good if you can’t think straight, slut.” Sabrina lectured. “Now, I think I’ll teach you that lesson the hard way.”

Nicole turned her face and Sabrina took advantage of this to tongue her down once again. She slipped her pink organ down the redhead’s throat and lustfully dominated her mouth for the second time that night. While that was happening, Sabrina spread Nicole’s legs nice and wide, exposing her still red and ripe cunt nice and wide. Sabrina immediately went to town. She slammed her index and middle fingers inside Nicole’s vaginal folds, jerking them around violently.

“Ugggghhh!!!” Nicole cried.

“You like that?“ Sabrina teased.

Sabrina manually pounded Nicole’s pussy like a power drill. Nicole was utterly at her mercy. She would mix it up a little by alternating between different fingers and different numbers of fingers to make sure her helpless opponent didn’t build up any immunity to her techniques. The sound of Nicole panting and moaning filled the room until Sabrina once again sealed her mouth off with her own, tonguing her down ruthlessly without even slowing down her fingering.

Sabrina then brought all of her fingers together and knifed her hand straight into Nicole’s twat as far as it could go, all while using her free thumb to press, prod and knead the redhead’s hardened, pink clit.

“Mmmmmm!!!” Nicole screamed into Sabrina’s mouth.

The ginger knew that her enemy would climax again very shortly and she wanted it to be as powerful as possible. Nicole’s kissing and movements became weaker and less resistant. She was beginning to tire. It was clear that this next orgasm would be her last for the night. She was so frustrated at having failed Jasmine and Holly but knew there was nothing she could do at this point other than place her trust in their fearless leader to finish the job. Eventually, she felt her orgasm approaching and did not even bother trying to hold it back. It was as good as over now.

“Mmmm…” Nicole moaned quietly as her fatigue hit her like a truck and she came all over and into Sabrina’s terrifyingly skilled hand.

The ginger released her with a pop of their lips and the two exhaled loudly as Nicole fell to the floor. Sabrina then got up and pressed on a tile on the wall, revealing another secret compartment with a syringe. She took the needle and held Nicole’s arm.

“Hold still…” Sabrina ordered as she injected her defeated opponent, making sure that she, like Holly before her, would be out for hours. She had plans for all three after she outfucked them.

Nicole drifted off into unconsciousness as her hated enemy looked down on her both literally and figuratively. Her last thought being a plea for Vanessa to do what Jasmine, Holly and now Nicole had all failed to do. Bring this bitch down no matter what. Sabrina handcuffed Nicole to another pole just in case the drug wore off before she could finish things up.

“And then there were two…” Sabrina said, anticipating her next and final conquest of the night.

The brunette, the fearless leader, the woman who was responsible for all of it. Vanessa. While Jasmine may have been the final instrument in her downfall, Vanessa was the mastermind behind it. It was her operation, her bust and she was the overseer of the entire thing. Sabrina hated Vanessa for that almost as much as she hated Jasmine and nothing would stop her from getting her revenge. She was sure that the feeling was quite mutual. Sabrina pressed on another tile on the wall, once again bringing the walls back up and letting Vanessa out of her trap.

“Finally…” Vanessa complained in another room. “I swear to God if that happens again…”

The brunette wandered through the maze some more. Like Nicole, she knew all too well who was behind this and Sabrina’s game. She wanted to take them out one by one. She was still unable to reach Holly and Nicold and feared for them but she had a job to do. As she reached another large, matted room in the underground maze, once again the walls came down and the lights came on, sealing her inside this area. Sabrina began to sneak up on her.

“I know you’re there, bitch.” Vanessa announced without even turning around. “I’ve been waiting for this.”

“That makes two of us.” Sabrina said. “I expect better from you than your weakling partners.”

“Be careful what you wish for.” Vanessa advised. “And I hope for your sake that they’re okay.”

“They are.” Sabrina said. “But after I’m done, none of you will be okay.”

“I dare you to try, cunt.” Vanessa challenged.

The feelings that Sabrina had towards Vanessa were more than mutual. Vanessa hated her, not just for fucking up her squad but also for stealing her dream of being the first one to outfuck Jasmine. She was determined to finish this. Sabrina knew Vanessa would provide the biggest challenge of the night, so she tried to blast through Holly and Nicole with as minimal effort as possible. It worked. Now, the two hated enemies were all alone. Mono e mono. Vanessa quickly stripped out of her sexy, tight police uniform, her G cups bouncing freely as she and Sabrina stared each other down, daring the other nympho to make the first move.

The two slowly but intensely approached each other in the matted room, not taking their eyes off of their soon-to-be opponent. Eventually, they came to a standstill, their nipples within inches of meeting. The tension could be cut with a knife. Vanessa reached up to run her fingers through Sabrina’s thick, fiery locks. The ginger reciprocated by running her own fingers through Vanessa’s luscious, brunette tresses. Both of their nether regions were burning with desire and anticipation of the coming confrontation. Sabrina took this a step further by bringing her face into Vanessa’s and initiating a slow, passionate make out session, which Vanessa happily reciprocated. Their tongues lustfully wrestled as the room filled with the sounds of lips popping and slutty moaning.

Vanessa hugged Sabrina’s body into her own, their nipples finally meeting in a euphoric mutual penetration of each other’s areolas. Their hands buried into each other’s hair as they continued tonguing each other. Sabrina then pushed them both down onto the ground with herself on top, still kissing. The two rolled all around their arena, their hair flying all around until eventually, Vanessa ended up on top. They broke their kiss and the brunette grinned smugly as she got up, grabbed Sabrina’s leg and held it to her chest, her thigh in between Vanessa’s tits. She used it as leverage as she began to trib Sabrina, rubbing their juicy pussies together hard and fast.

“Ugh!” Sabrina grunted. Her first cunt-to-cunt contact of the night.

“You like that, bitch?!” Vanessa mocked.

“Not as much as you’ll like this!” Sabrina shot back.

The ginger tried to hump Vanessa back from her bottom position and surprisingly, it worked decently well.

“Agh!” Vanessa groaned. “Fine, cunt! A war of attrition, it is!”

The two wrestled their twats against each other with everything they had. The sounds of their wet cunts mashing together and their moans echoed throughout the room. Sabrina’s hair fanned out behind her on the matted floor as the two of them fucked. Vanessa was surprised. Most nymphos would have a hard time tribbing back from a submissive position like this. Sabrina was truly something else.

“Ugh!” Sabrina grunted. “Think, bitch! None of you could beat Jasmine and I pounded her pussy into mush even when her precious man was watching! What makes you think you’ll do any better?!”

“Agh!” Vanessa grunted. “Jasmine’s a better fuck than you on the best day of your life, skank! You just got lucky! Now I’m gonna teach you a lesson for putting your filthy cunt where it doesn’t belong!”

The two kept tribbing until Sabrina used her legs to flip Vanessa over, putting her on her front, her massive breasts slightly elevating her off the ground as Sabrina now had the dominant position, fucking Vanessa from behind. The evil ginger reached out and grabbed her opponent’s long, soft, brown hair and pulled hard, further pressing their slutty pussies against each other.

“Ohhhh!!!” Vanessa cried. “I’ll get you for this, you fucking cunt!”

“Sounds like you actually enjoy me putting my cunt in certain places.” Sabrina mocked through her heavy panting.

Vanessa was powerless to fight back as her hated enemy dominated her brutally. She felt Sabrina’s pussy kiss her own, their juices mixing together and their clits lightly penetrating each other’s twats.

“You’re so juicy and velvety down there.” Sabrina teased. “I think you might be my favorite.”

“Enjoy it while you can.” Vanessa shot back. “It won’t last.”

“Be careful what you wish for.” Sabrina said.

She then increased the speed and intensity of her humping.

“Fuck!” Vanessa cried. She could already feel an orgasm coming on.

“That’s it, you fine piece of cunt.” Sabrina encouraged. “Just enjoy.”

“Fuck off.” Vanessa cursed.

Sabrina kept humping and humping. Soon, Vanessa could handle no more.

“Agh! Oh! GOOOOODDDDDD!!!!” The brunette smirked as she came, drenching both of their twats with her fluids.

Sabrina pulled away as Vanessa laid face down, panting and her hair a disheveled mess. Sabrina did not give her any time to recover as she turned her enemy over so that her pussy was facing upwards and immediately dove in for some cunnilingus.

“Fuuuuccckkk!!” Vanessa cried as Sabrina devoured her ravenously.

The ginger grinned into Vanessa’s lower lips as she enjoyed her meal.

Vanessa grabbed a hold of and pulled Sabrina’s hair as she was eaten out. Sabrina’s tongue swam all inside of her, reaching every area possible. Even Vanessa had to admit that this bitch knew how to use her tongue. Vanessa’s face flushed red as her brown hair fanned out behind her and her head tossed and turned from the pleasure she was experiencing. Sabrina gripped Vanessa’s ass tightly as she licked her, her tongue being squeezed by the brunette’s vaginal walls and doused with her secretions.

“You cunt-licking bitch!” Vanessa cursed through her moaning.

Sabrina retaliated by dragging her tongue up towards Vanessa’s bright, pink, pulsating clit and unleashing everything she had on the helpless, little pleasure bud.

“Ahhhhh!!!” Vanessa yelled as Sabrina kissed, licked and swallowed her clit.

Sabrina’s saliva mixed with Vanessa’s juices as she devoured her clit and the brunette could already begin to feel another climax closing in on her. She felt orgasmic volts flowing through her body.

“Agh! Ugh! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Vanessa screamed as she came yet again, her fluids bursting all over Sabrina’s face and seeping into her hair while the rest was swallowed by the evil redhead.

Sabrina stored some of the secretions in her mouth and climbed on top of Vanessa and oozed the concoction out of her mouth and into Vanessa’s. The brunette had no choice but to swallow it due to being out of breath and Sabrina brought her lips down on top of hers once again, swapping Vanessa’s own cum with her. She lustfully kissed her opponent before suddenly breaking it.

“How’s it taste?” Sabrina asked.

Before Vanessa could respond, Sabrina forced her mouth on hers yet again, silencing her with her cummy tongue. After about thirty seconds, she pulled away again.

“What was that? I can’t hear you.” Sabrina taunted.

Vanessa opened her mouth to insult her only for the ginger to kiss her yet again. She clearly enjoyed playing with her prey, like a cat with a mouse or a bird. Vanessa had enough of being humiliated like this. She had to do what Jasmine and Sabrina herself did and find a way to harness her own rage and use it effectively. Sabrina herself had taken something of a liking to her, surprisingly. While she hated her for being the mastermind behind her social demise, she lusted for her quite a bit more than the other girls. Maybe even her greatest rival, Jasmine. Even back during the first bust, when all of the girls were forcibly tribbing her, Sabrina remembered that she enjoyed Vanessa doing it quite noticeably more. It would make her payback all the more satisfactory.

However, her newfound fondness for her opponent would quickly prove to be a weakness. As she tongued Vanessa’s mouth down, the brunette gathered all of the strength she had left and wrapped her legs around Sabrina’s back before turning them both around, leaving herself on top.

“Ugh!” Sabrina grunted in surprise.

“See what happens when you let your guard down!” Vanessa lectured.

She then grabbed Sabrina’s leg in the same position she had earlier and began tribbing her again, this time making sure to keep her down and under control.

“Ohh!!” Sabrina cried in pleasure. “Enjoy this while you can, you hot bitch. Soon, it’ll be you getting fucked!”

“Talk is cheap!” Vanessa shot back as she kept her domination up.

Vanessa then grabbed Sabrina’s other leg and held them both up to expose her pussy as much as possible before she slammed her own pussy against it.

“Agggh!!” Sabrina yelled.

Vanessa grinned almost evilly as she increased the speed and intensity of her humping. She winced her eyes and teeth slightly as she felt their slutty juices coalesce together in between their sealed labia. She felt their clits unhood themselves and come out together in a collision of glorious pleasure. Their panting and moaning increased in volume as their G cups and hair bounced around wildly. Sabrina was shocked at how much Vanessa was fighting back. She knew the brunette would be the toughest challenge of the three but not to this extent. She had to think of something and fast. However, her thoughts were interrupted as she immediately felt the all-too-familiar feeling of an oncoming climax. She tried to resist but Vanessa had her pinned and she could do nothing to stop it.

“Oh! Oh! OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Sabrina shrieked as she came brutally, her juices flowing straight into Vanessa’s vaginal canal.

The orgasm was far more overwhelming than Sabrina had anticipated and Vanessa wasn’t slowing down in the slightest. She had to turn this around. She wasn’t going back to prison. No matter what. Vanessa lowered her head to suckle on the ginger’s luscious tits, her tongue rolling around her left nipple. Vanessa wanted to enjoy humiliating Sabrina as Sabrina enjoyed humiliating her. However, Sabrina had other plans. The redhead just noticed that Vanessa had pushed her up against the tiled wall of the room and in a moment of desperation and cowardice, she decided to pull a dirty trick while Vanessa was lost in her suckling. Sabrina pressed against one of the tiles and a secret compartment was revealed with a syringe. Before Vanessa could realize what was happening, Sabrina had jabbed her in the shoulder with the syringe.

“Ow!” Vanessa cried. “What the…fuuuccckkk…”

Sabrina grinned arrogantly as the fast-acting drug knocked the brunette out cold.

The next thing Vanessa knew, she was splashed in the face with water. She woke up to find herself, Nicole and Holly all chained to a wall facing the pool on the balcony of Sabrina’s penthouse. The still naked Sabrina was standing there with a bucket of water in hand.

“Rise and shine, my pets.” Sabrina announced.

“What the fuck happened?” Holly asked, shaking off her remaining fatigue.

“You all lost is what happened.” Sabrina answered.

“Like Hell.” Vanessa said. “I was fucking you down nice and hard when you pulled that syringe on me!”

“We’ll settle that later, sweetie.” Sabrina said. “For now, I wanna enjoy my new toys in peace.”

“Go fuck yourself!” Nicole cursed.

“You’re in no position to be defiant.” Sabrina lectured. “This is the tallest building in the city. No one will see or hear us. I’m gonna fuck you two until I get bored and then sell your skank asses to the highest bidder!”

“But you…” She said to Vanessa. “I want you all to myself. You may be a meddling pig but you’re hot as Hell and I loved fucking you. I’m gonna own you forever.”

Vanessa spat at Sabrina. The ginger got mad and grabbed her pussy tightly.

“Learn your place!” Sabrina ordered. “We can have that rematch in private later but for now, I’m claiming my prize. All you cunts took everything away from me. So, I’m gonna use you up and then toss you aside like the gutter trash you are.”

“Vanessa, tell me you have a plan.” Nicole begged.

“Yeah, fearless leader, get us out of this!” Holly said but Vanessa just lowered her head in dejection.

“What do you two think this is, a Bond movie?” Sabrina teased. “You two are just little girls trying to play a women’s game…but the brunette here…She’s all woman and will be treated as such. Consider yourself lucky, Vanessa.”

Holly and Nicole looked utterly defeated. It seemed that Task Force 732 would die before it was even truly born. They all failed. They failed the force, they failed Jasmine and Ben and they failed themselves. And now, they would be doomed to a fate of being a psychopath’s playthings.

Sabrina went up to Vanessa and began to kiss her, pressing their tits together briefly until Sabrina heard the door to her penthouse room beginning to open.

She sealed Vanessa’s mouth with her own and jammed her hands into Holly and Nicole’s mouths to keep them from calling for help. She expected whoever that was to just give up after they couldn’t open the door but to her shock, she heard the door open. Sabrina had no choice but to confront them. She pulled away from her prisoners.

“I’ll be right back, slaves.” Sabrina said. “I’ll teach this scum to interrupt our playtime.”

Vanessa gained a sly grin as Sabrina went off to confront the intruder but her face went white with shock upon seeing who it was.

“You?!” Sabrina asked, dumbfoundedly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    153 Post(s)

Re: 732 Forever: Part 3

Great showdown! I expect the intruder is Jasmine, back for a rematch. It's too bad that Sabrina will be facing Jasmine after having worn herself out fighting three other women, but maybe something will even it up. This should be a spectacular second round! Great work!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: 732 Forever: Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Great showdown! I expect the intruder is Jasmine, back for a rematch. It's too bad that Sabrina will be facing Jasmine after having worn herself out fighting three other women, but maybe something will even it up. This should be a spectacular second round! Great work!

JB
    The next part will be about as long as Floor 10 of BitG, so I have no idea how long it may take. It will be titled something different but the title itself is a bit of a spoiler, so you’ll have to wait on that. It will also be the climax of this particular arc in the series but the series itself will go on eventually.