0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Re: My Update Page

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Yuri,

Take all the time you need. I know how hard writing these stories can be and that they can't be rushed. Sometimes, I can write a whole story in a day when a particular inspiration strikes me. Other times - a lot less fun - it turns into a slog. (Yes, that explains one particular really overdue story in my ouvre). You have been producing stories at an incredible rate that I have not seen since AngelDawn, so be careful not to burn out.

I'm really, really looking forward to the next part of "Heavenly Purgatory" but I only say that to encourage you! ;-)

Take care,

JB
    Thanks. TBH, this was the main reason why I was so hesitant to become an author for so long. The pressure of it all just seemed a bit much but it is absolutely worth it.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

So, I’m out of my rut and the next part of Exams is coming along pretty well. After you read it, you’ll probably wonder why I had so much trouble with it but I’ll explain later, since I’d have to go into spoilers to do so. It should be finished within the next couple days, possibly even today and once that’s done, the next part of Heavenly Purgatory will be next and I know many are anticipating that. I have the rest of both stories planned out pretty well, so this loss of momentum shouldn’t happen again, at least not with the two stories.

As for 732, I have big plans. I have the next five major installments already planned. The second of which will bring in an entirely new element to the series and the fifth of which will be a treat for JB in particular. Take care.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

So, yesterday I said that the next part of Heavenly Purgatory will be up in two days max but today was unexpectedly very busy and kind of stressful, so I can’t guarantee that anymore, especially since this part will be longer than my usual standard of 5,000 words. Hope everyone understands. I’m sure you do but I hate having to go back on things I say.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

So, yeah. I might be losing a lot of free time within the next couple weeks or so. I will get the next part of Exams up ASAP but after I finish that and HP, I think I’ll be taking a break for a bit. I thought I could handle doing two stories at once again but it took a lot more out of me than I was expecting and this week has been pretty stressful. It sucks because I have pig plans ahead regarding 732 but I hope you understand.

My reputation for lightning fast uploads was nice while it lasted but it looks like those days might be over pretty soon. I hope you all understand. I will absolutely keep writing, though. Honestly, becoming a writer on this site was probably the only good thing that happened to me last year and I understand why people like Deensmith decide to quit entirely as it can be nerve wracking sometimes. Still though, I’m not going anywhere. I just hope you all understand and I only say this because I think I owe you an explanation for any changes like this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

So, I’m working on the next and final part of HP and then the final part of Exams will come after. Both are quite long, so be patient. Like I said, I will go on a break after both are done. It sucks because I have the next four or five arcs already planned for 732 and I’m really excited about that but a lot has been going on in my life since New Year’s and it will likely get crazier pretty soon. My free time in general is also deteriorating fast. I know you all understand but I just like to keep you all in the knowhow.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

You know…At some point, I think I’d like to write a story about a cute, shy girl with a soft, high-pitched voice who slowly discovers her nymphomania over time. The girls in my stories have all been super confidant, extroverted alphas, so this would be a nice change of pace for me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Heavenly Purgatory and Exams are now up on Fights.Sexy.

Yuri LesboLover’s Stories – Fights.Sexy

Senior Hostboard Member kingofdapirates1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Yo! Wanted to update here on the stories. I do agree that Exam's was pretty soft, but I did like it. You do a good job of mixing and matching hate filled and more friendly filled fights. Full of Lust always however haha. I'm interested to see where you go with it.
    The ending of Purgatory was good as well! I was surprised how easily Felcitiy did against Gwen, and I think I enjoyed the mirror fight more. But it was still great to read.

I like the idea of you writing a less confident character finding herself in this world. There are a bunch of stories you could do with her. I wonder what's next, glad to see you tkaing a break. You push out these stories faster than anyone I have ever seen! Keeping them high quality is amazing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Oh, man…I have so much in store for the 732 series…So many new characters, so many returning characters, so much character development, so many new and innovative matches coming…But I won’t overload myself. I’ll still be on my break for sometime. Still, I’m really excited. Especially about one match in particular that will not be for a long time but when it comes, it will blow your mind.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

On Fights.Sexy, the 732 stories are now numbered for those who are starting it for the first time. Check it out. The stories in that series will all be numbered from now on.

Yuri LesboLover’s Stories – Fights.Sexy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast