Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

FF7 Side Story #1

Side Story #1

<All will take place after Dirge of Cerberus and before Scarlet's re-emergence>

“Tifa!”

“Who…Rosa?” Tifa’s eyes widened in surprise before striding to the door. “Rosalind? You're alive!?”

Behind her Cloud looked up from behind the counter and Yuffie looked up from the table she was sitting at curiously as Tifa embraced the newcomer redhead with a slight wince. Rosalind was a handsome woman, in her early forties if Yuffie had to guess, that would still be quite appealing to the other sex. Her body held that…ripeness…that some, okay many, men seemed to look for, filling out both the front of back of her dress in an exceptional manner. It took the kunoichi a moment to realize that she wasn’t alone. A younger redhead, who's hair was done up in two pigtails on either side of her head, stood to her side and slightly behind. “I’d heard the rumors but couldn’t wrap my head around it. So the former top bi…lady in Midgar settled down?”

“You can say it, they know.” Tifa smiled widely, indicating for them to come in. “Grab a seat. My husband, Cloud, and Yuffie’s a family friend. Who’s the girl?”

“They know? Both of them?” Rosa looked pointedly at Cloud, who looked away, seemingly uncomfortable. “And this is Jessica. My…daughter.”

The topic was clearly uncomfortable for her so Tifa decided to let it drop, for now.

“Yeah, things happened and it became too much to hide.” Tifa settled down at a table, inviting her to do the same. Cloud quickly joined them and Yufffie shifted her seat to face their direction. “So what’re you doing here anyway? You disappeared from the Sector so suddenly it took everyone by surprise.”

“Had a family matter come up, so I had to leave in a hurry.” The older woman replied, throwing an arm over the girl sitting next to her. Then her lips curled. “As to why I’m here…didn’t we make a promise?”

“Oh? Oh!” Tifa’s eyes widened and a feral grin crossed her face. “Well now this could be…”

“No!” Cloud stated firmly.

“No?” Tifa turned to glare at him, while Rosalind looked on curiously. “What’re you…”

“You know why!” Cloud growled, poking at her ribs. Tifa immediately curled up, face going white. “Ultima did a number on you. And whatever it hit you with is beyond Siren's ability to heal. You’re in no condition to indulge yourself right now.”

“But Siren could still…” Tifa started, a whine in her voice that made Rosa smile. If the other girls in from Midgar could see this now, they’d never believe it.

“No, all she would do is dull the pain. You'd be in for it once she stopped.” Cloud stated firmly, putting his hypothetical foot down. “And what’s this one about anyway? You know you have a match coming up against Josy again soon.”

“They don’t know?” Rosa asked.

“Well, I had a lot going on at the time and it genuinely slipped my mind. And well...most talk pegged you as having pissed off someone you shouldn't have.” TIfa started. “Rosalind here was kinda like the Sector mom back in the day. When girls had an issue she usually stepped in to try and keep it from getting too out of control.”

Cloud started to ask something, then seemed to think better of it and remained quiet.

“After my fight with Vi, some of the girls from the Pit went to her and complained about my…behavior at the end.” Tifa continued. “I won’t deny I was a bit arrogant for a time after what had happened so Rosy here decided I needed disciplining.”

“Do I even need to ask?” Cloud rolled his eyes. His eyes flickered across to Yuffie who was looking elsewhere. Out of the corner of his eye he could see her trading stares with the smaller redhead.

“As if you can’t guess.” Tifa replied, giving his shoulder a punch. “She challenged me to another fight at her bar. By the end of it we…”

“We squashed each other flat,” Joanne stated simply, finishing Tifa’s story. “I’d decided she needed a bit of karma, and she was only too happy to accommodate me. Ended up that our racks were so equal that they flattened simultaneously, to the point that none of the small crowd in my bar could tell who flattened who first.”

“That can happen?” Yuffie now paid attention, her interest growing. “And what happened after?”

“It’s rare as hell, but it DOES happen on occasion." Tifa shrugged. "And to your second question, the crowd cheered and treated us to drinks. After the place closed we got to talking. I promised to dial it down and she swore there wouldn’t be any more attempts at payback. We also agreed to fight again, in private this time, at some point.”

“Huh…” Jessica now gave her first addition to the conversation, looking Tifa over with a studied look. “Why private?”

“Uh, Rosa…she’s not…” Tifa looked a bit put out by the question.

“Yeah. She’s a little firebrand.” Rosalind gave a proud grin. “Was getting into fights before even I realized it. I helped arrange a few and now she can’t get enough. I think you can guess her preference.”

“Well she’s got the assets,” Tifa nodded, cocking her head at the girl’s bust. Barely contained in a low cut purple blouse that looked like it was literally held up by her breasts, her chest was further emphasized by the yellow corset around her waist. She then blinked and followed the girl’s stare, focusing intently on Yuffie. What really surprised her was that Yuffie was staring back boldly. “Well even if we can’t have some fun no reason we can’t let the chicks.”

“So you noticed too,” Rosalina chuckled as Jessica and Yuffie seemed to realize they were being talked about and blushed. “Your girl there’s got quite the rack as well. How do you think you’d match up Jess?”

“Ten minutes.” The young redhead smiled challengingly at the kunoichi, getting to her feet. “Fifteen minutes tops.”

“She’s got guts,” Yuffie stood slowly, her boobs barely moving, to stand opposite the other girl. “It’ll be a change from going up against the girls in the club.”

Cloud grumbled from his spot on the porch. With a whetstone he carefully sharpened the edge of his Buster sword. While Excalibur was the superior blade he still liked to practice with the others so he didn’t get too comfortable with just one. He was so focused on it that he failed to notice the young man wearing a red bandana approaching until he cleared his throat.

“I’m not sure if I have the right place,” he began, hesitantly. “Have you seen a girl about my age? Red hair and a…

Cloud chuckled at his gesture around the chest region. “With another redhead? Older?” At the nod he gestured towards the door. “You’re in the right place, but they’re…busy right now. That’s why I’m outside.”

“Oh…she’s fighting someone?” The innocence behind the question startled Cloud such that he nodded before realizing what he was doing. The young man sighed. “I had a feeling so. When she said her mom was taking her to meet an old friend I thought this might happen.”

“Well, to be fair, Rosa was looking a rematch against Tifa.” Cloud explained, amused at the boy’s casual acceptance of the situation. “But my wife’s indisposed at the moment and she and Yuffie seemed to be of the same mind…so…”

“Yeah, Jess has that way about her.” The young man strode up the steps at Cloud’s invitation. He stuck out a hand. “I’m Eight by the way.”

“Cloud.” The mercenary could feel the calluses on the palm as they shook. “You’ve seen some action I can guess.”

“You too,” Eight took a seat on the railing. “So, if you don’t mind my asking. What’s the girl she’s going up against like?”

"If you don't mind me asking about Jessica." Cloud replied. At the boy's casual shrug her began. "Well first I heard she got into with Joslyn, my wife's sister..."

“So you guys have any rules I should know about?” Jessica asked, stretching after they’d cleared out a small area in the middle.

“Depends,” Tifa replied, looking up from where she was talking with Yuffie. “You prefer hands or no hands?”

“No hands, best boobs win.” The redhead replied. Casually she stripped off her flowing skirt, leaving the two that didn’t know her staring at the thong that barely covered her modesty. Grinning at their reaction she gripped her purple top and in, one swift motion, pulled it down to cover her lower regions while exposing her breasts. The thick, clearly heavy orbs barely shook with her movements. Jessica’s boobs were similar to Joslyn’s, in that they were more pointed, but instead of flowing outwards they rounded down to a point on which sat a perfectly placed light brown nipple sitting a small circle of areola.

Tifa gave a whistle at the sight. “Damn. Tell you what. Soon as I’m done with your mother, free up your schedule. Cause I can think of one girl in particular that'd like a meeting with you. What do you think Yuffie?”

“They’re not bad,” the Wutai girl gave a grin. “A little smaller than Josy’s, but not bad.”

“Your girl’s got spunk,” Rosalind noted as Yuffie tore off her top, and then the bra underneath. Jessica sucked in a breath at the girl’s sigh of relief. Freed of their confines of her bindings the kunoichi’s breasts flowed out and rippled enticingly. Her boobs had grown slightly in the intervening years and, while still not in her friends' league they were broad and clearly dense. As any of those that faced her could attest. “You don’t often see gams that size among the Wutai. She have a foreign mother or father?”

“I’ll need permission to tell you, she's a bit touchy on the subject.” Tifa grinned, walking between the two younger women. “Okay. No hands, except to keep each other steady, and no boob wrestling. Seeing as how I’ll need to open up the bar soon we’ll have a time of thirty minutes, forty tops, and limit this to boxing. If no one flattens the other, or quits then me and Rosa’ll judge the winner. Any questions?”

“None here,” Yuffie stated, cocking her head in a manner and giving a small nod that confused both of the redheads. Jessica shook her head and moved up directly opposite the Wutai girl, her eyes shining with a kind of joy that Yuffie's mirrored. Walking away she reached behind the counter and pulled out the timer she used when cooking. Twisting the dial around to thirty minutes she set it on the table between her and Rosa.

“Then…BEGIN!” Tifa called, starting the timer. Both immediately launched themselves at one another throwing their bodies, chest first, together. The SMACK of the collision was loud and both yelped as they bounced off each other. Yuffie’s ninja talents helped her keep her balance better and she got in a quick hit with her left breast into Jess’s left, but the boob barely jiggled. Clearly the girl’s rack was as dense as they looked. She was able to meet the kunoichi’s next strike, the breasts meeting together heavily in the air. As the orbs bounced back down onto their chests Yuffie’s seemed to have more wobble to it, but Jessica gave a yelp, as if the blow had hurt her more.

“So this Josy, she mentioned, is it the same one from Gold Saucer?” Rosalind asked casually while Jess and Yuffie began attacked each other’s tits in earnest. “I’ve heard stories about her.”

“Such as?” Tifa focused her attention on the younger fighters. She’d been concerned at the start after seeing how solid Jessica’s rack was, but it looked like Yuffie was giving as good as she got, her breasts meeting the redhead’s pair evenly and the two were taking minimal steps back and forth as if testing the limits of each other.

“That she’s your sister.” Rosa replied, clenching her fist as Jessica drew “first blood” a hard left on left swing managed to unbalance her opponent. To Tifa’s surprise the girl didn’t attempt another hit, despite her advantage. Yuffie recovered quickly and waded back in, boobs swinging strongly, her olive colored breasts bashing heavily against Jessica’s. “That she actually has a private club for women only. And that she has a win or two against you.”

Tifa’s response was interrupted by Jessica, this time, crying out as she stumbled back arms wind-milling as she struggled to keep her balance. Just like earlier Yuffie didn’t capitalize on her advantage, giving the redhead a chance to regain standing before they came together, boobs swinging violently and eagerly. Both were gasping quietly, intermixed with soft yelps at particularly weighty blows that saw their boobs splash together and the point of impact flattening dramatically. The blows were coming harder and faster as the girls moved past the feeling out stage. They had taken the other’s measure and were confident enough in their chances of victory to up the violence.

“True on all counts.” Tifa answered, glancing at the timer. “Although I am ahead by two to one. She’s a tough little cookie, you’d like her.”

They turned their attention back to the fighting women in time to see Yuffie batter Jessica up against the edge of a far table. Surprise crossed their faces at the distance the girls had travelled and they quickly rose to be closer to the action. Both racks were a bright red, and clearly painful as the two panted at each hit, but still they swung with considerable force, beating the glowing orbs against their opposite. Yuffie seemed tired, probably from being on the offensive, and her cries took on a whining tone as she was beaten back by Jessica, who’s face was a mask of concentration. At least until Yuffie got in a surprise hit and she shrieked, easily the most demonstrative and loud sound either had made since they started.

There was a noise at the entrance but after a hasty glance over her shoulder to see nothing untoward, Tifa turned her attention back to the titfight. Both girls were clutching at their left boob while glaring across at one another. Massaging at the swollen glands it was obvious that both had been successful on breaking down the density of their opponents, at the very least, left tit. Their orbs moved around freely with as their hands attempted to rub away the pain until, with snarls, that had Tifa share a concerned look with Rosa they lunged back together breasts crashing and smashing together with impressive violence and energy.

Faces contorted at the pain they were suffering Yuffie and Jessica attacked each other ferociously, trying to inflict enough agony to make their opponent quit, or feel their tits falter. Both were unknowns to the other. There were no friendly feelings to make them hold back and after the initial hits even that would’ve been at the back of their minds. Yuffie’s broader, slightly larger boobs battered Jessica’s from the inside, the force of the heavy collisions making the heavy orbs bounce with greater frequency as the fight went on. Jessica however, with her more bullet shaped breasts, worked to hit Yuffie’s boobs head on where her tips forced their way into the older girl’s frontal mass.

Both were effective as the squeals from the girls attested, and Tifa glanced at the timer. Fourteen minutes, ticking close to fifteen. As soon as it ticked past she called out. “Fifteen minutes left!” Immediately Yuffie aggressed fiercely, seemingly taking Jessica by surprise, her breasts whacking stingingly across the redhead’s rack. Struggling to counter, Jessica stabbed her boobs at the kunoichi who pulled back slightly, just enough to avoid at excessive penetration and kept battering her heavy tits at the other girl. Grimacing in frustration Jessica was forced to fight in the manner that more benefited her opponent, and she knew it. While her breasts would cause some damage, Yuffie’s greater mass and shape would minimize her hurt while maximizing the damage.

"Thought you said you could take me in fifteen minutes," Yuffie gasped, wincing as their boobs crashed together again and again. Fuck, this girl's rack was solid.

"Fifteen or fifty," The Jessica responded, voice thick with pain, but also with confidence. "Doesn't matter."

“She’s good,” Rosa acknowledged, concern etched onto her face.

"She should be, considering she's my sister's favorite sparring partner." Tifa smirked. "And by the by, you heard Josy beat me. But I bet you never heard that Yuffie here, beat her."

In the back of her mind Yuffie could hear them talking about her, but ignored it. At the club the girls wanted to face her because she was one of only two people to have a win against their princess. Jessica had challenged her simply because she saw something in Yuffie, something similar. And the kunoichi had felt it was well. Regardless of whether or not Tifa and Rosa had gotten their rematch the stare she'd shared with Jessica had sent the message..."Fight me!" And, hurling her boobs to splash against the girl's impressive tits, Yuffie couldn't be happier. Her lips curled into a grin.

For a moment Jessica was confused, then returned the smirk. The moment she'd set eyes on the Wutai girl she knew what she'd be doing. If not right now then at some point before they left. Her aggressive nature typically made those around her wary and standoffish. Only her mother and...Eight, she felt brief flush, weren't immediately put on the defensive. And in the case of Rosa, they met in the backroom of the house and thrashed it out, with the end result being her mother sitting on her back and threatening to cut the long red hair she was so proud of.

When she'd stared at Yuffie, the woman hadn't looked away, uneasy, or looked down in a submissive manner. She stared back boldly, as if daring her to start something. And, as they beat their breasts together with increasing violence as the timer counted down, win or lose Jessica planned to thank her.

For two minutes they focused on the left breast, hammering the orbs to pile together repeatedly. At the end of those one hundred and twenty seconds eyes flickered to the right and the girls shifted their stances to now pound the right breasts together. Boobs smacking together loudly the girls now gave willing voice to the pain, moaning deeply at each impact and, at the end of a long sixty seconds Yuffie gave a sharp yelp and tottered back, barely keeping her feet with the aid a chair.

Rosa slammed her palm onto the table, turning to Tifa with a wide smile. The brunette rolled her eyes and inclined her head back to the other two. Swinging her head around Rosa it as Yuffie lunged back at Jessica. The smaller girl leapt to meet her and their breasts clapped together solidly, before hands grabbed at opposite hips and tits flailed wildly in the space between them. They whimpered and cried out into the other's face while their suffering glands splattered repeatedly in the wild melee.

Then Jessica groaned and dropped into a squat. But even as she did so, even as Tifa clenched in fist, she leapt back up to bash her tits against the undersides of Yuffie's. The kunoichi stumbled, arms flailing before falling onto her rear. Furiously she beat her palm at the floor before scrambling to her feet and throwing herself at the redhead. Her hands went for the girl's hair and Jessica squealed in anger, her own fingers grabbing at dark strands of Yuffie's hair. Neither of the older women moved, knowing what was coming. And, as soon as they had solid handholds, Yuffie and Jessica heaved their boobs together, pounding the fleshy mounds with abandon.

"She really hates it when people mess with her hair." Rosalind mentioned absently. "How much time is left?"

"Fives minutes, roughly." Tifa replied, checking the timer. Glancing at the girls smashing their tits together like a pair of fighting Behemoths she waited until after the loud PLOP of the breasts crashing together before audibly calling. "FIVE MINUTES!"

Though almost swooning with pain Yuffie and Jessica hammered their boobs together even harder at the call, desperate to end the pain, desperate to win. Adding a grind at the end of each slam they attempted to soften the other's resilient rack.

"No wrestling!" Rosa called out sharply after the third time. Panting, almost crying, they crushed their boobs together four more times, then began whipping them side to crush and slide past. Still neither firm rack succumbed to the other and they resumed slamming them together.

"Two min..." Tifa started to call out when a tortured wail interrupted her. Rising onto her toes at the end a slam Yuffie went stiff as a board and slowly sank to the ground.

"No more." She groaned, clutching at her bright red boobs, that now clearly hung lower on her chest. "Shit...those things you got there are firm, Jessica!"

"Finally," the redhead moaned, letting herself fall to the ground, clinging to her own glowing breasts. "Gods...didn't know how much longer I could keep it up. And call me Jess. Anyone that can sling their tits like you is worth knowing."

"Only if you call me Yuff..." Yuffie managed a painful smile, sitting back on her haunches. "I'd offer to let you call me Fie, but Josy might get jealous."

"Looks like my girl won." Rosalind crowed, glancing over at Tifa who shrugged.

"If this was any indication, Jess won THIS match." Tifa smirked. "I don't think you fully realize just how competitive Yuffie is and..."

Four heads jerked up at the sound of slow clapping and turned slowly to see Cloud and another boy in a red bandana and yellowish jacket at the entrance. The two previous fighters gasped and covered their chests while also turning away and searching frantically for their clothes.

"I thought you were on guard duty!" Tifa growled, stomping over to where the two men stood.

"Had Bahamut put up a shield to warn if anyone gets to close," Cloud grinned. He gestured at the boy with him. "Eight here's looking for Jessica. Seems he's familiar with her...hobbies. We talked a bit about those two over there and realized that we might be missing on hell of a fight. Caught, maybe, the last five to eight minutes."

Eight walked up to Jessica holding out her skirt. Her face as red as her hair she snatched the garment, freezing when she realized her top was covering her bottom. He gave a grin and swayed under swipe, guiding her to behind the bar. Yuffie stared pointedly at Cloud who rolled his eyes and looked away as she swiftly pulled on his clothes.

"So what're your plans now?" Tifa asked, leaning back against Cloud, patting at his thighs as she felt a poke.

"Well we came straight here, but I did spot a couple of houses offering rooms for overnighters."

"I wouldn't recommend it," Tifa glanced over at the bar. "Based on my...ahem...experience I think those two're gonna want a room of their own for the night. We have a couple of free rooms. They're not soundproof but, it's private."

"And you get some free help for the rush, eh?" Rosa glanced at her slyly. "Need all the help you can get?"

"Oh you want to go there huh?" Tifa smirked. "We'll see who needs help."

Cloud woke up early, more out of habit than anything else. He yawned and swung his legs off the bed. Pulling on a pair of boxers he heard Tifa mumble. Reaching over he pulled the covers fully over her body. The loving had been fierce that night, especially after the banging noise from the room over made it clear that Jessica was probably as wild in bed as she was with fighting. His own thoughts not really registering with his waking brain he staggered down the stairs, scratching.

"Early riser as well?"

Cloud froze at Rosa's voice, staring at her in the almost see through nightgown, then shrugged and made his way around the counter. "Hope we didn't keep you up."

"If not you, then the other two." Rosa smiled. "Makes me wish I was young again."

"I doubt you lack for partners. Even now you..." Cloud grunted then abruptly stopped. There was an uncomfortable silence as he rummaged around in the fridge, puling out a loaf of hard, dark bread. "So...did you ever tell her?"

"No." Rosalind gave a light chuckle. "It's not a common name but I didn't draw a connection to the Tifa you cried out our first time together to the Tifa I knew."

"Good." Cloud sighed in relief.

"She wasn't a virgin either, you know." Rosa said quietly. "Things were rough back then, and a girl has needs..."

"I know...considering how often I visited I'm in no position to judge." Cloud cut several thick slices with a saw edged knife, placing them over the stove to toast. "I love her and she loves me. That's all that matters."

"So when I left you just shrugged and moved on?" Her voice was soft, but eyes angry.

"If you wanted me to know you would have told me. Maybe if you had I would have offered to come" Cloud pointed out, setting several chunks of ham in a large pan. He then gave her a small smile. "My mother always said I needed an older woman to take care of me. Though I imagine it would disturb Jessica to have a father almost her own age."

"Pfft..." Rosa stifled a laugh. For a few minutes all that could be heard was the sizzling of the bacon and the clinking of plates. "Did you ever think of me...after I left?"

"Yes..." He replied shortly, not going into any detail.

"Want me to give you a quickie?"

"WHAT!" Cloud almost shouted, slapping a hand over his mouth and turning wildly to face the older redhead.

"For old times sake." She continued, voice reasonable. Then she laughed. "I had to break the tension somehow."

"How about a way that doesn't give me a heart attack," Cloud grumbled then joined in the laughter. At the end he slid a stack of plates towards her. "You set the table, that one over there. I still have to work on the eggs."

"A man that can cook." Rosa said, lifting the stack. "Guess i did miss out."

By the time Tifa and the others woke up they found Cloud and Rosalind sitting at a table stacked with toast, bacon and eggs talking animatedly. The brunette cocked her head at the scene, moving down the stairs, a feeling of unease in the pit of her stomach. Then Rosa reached across to pat at his hand and Tifa felt an explosive urge to leap on the woman and tear her bald.

"Tifa, you coming?" Yuffie's words broke through the haze and Tifa shook her head to see Rosa's hand pulling away after giving Cloud's a friendly pat. Rubbing at her face, she sat down next to Cloud, resting her head on his shoulder. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm a bit ditzy in the mornings. Ask Cloud." She grinned around the table. "Will you guys be staying awhile?"

"No, this was strictly a...business...visit." Risa smiled. "But seeing as how our business is still to be concluded we can swing by again."

"Don't be a stranger Rosie," Tifa replied, taking hold of her hand. "You're always welcome here. Jessica and Eight to."

"Oh I'll be around." The expression Jessica shared with Yuffie was predatory. "It's been fun, and Yuff says she knows a place where I'll fit in perfectly."

"Kill me now." Eight declared dramatically, holding his head in his hands.

"If I do you'll miss the best part." Cloud smirked, slapping the bandanaed boy across the back, then leaned over, whispering. "Hope you've got energy cause I know the girl running the place. And she's gonna have her eyes on Jessica from the word go."

_________

Bit of a lead up for the next chapter. Plus I've always wanted to do a mini following Yuffie.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: FF7 Side Story #1

So a FF7 DQ8 fusion/crossover?

Sounds like a hoot.