Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Primal Kinstrife IV Hyperbaric Chamber

Here's part 4. Like I promised. This part has more sexfight in it than catfight.

Primal Kinstrife Part IV Hyperbaric Chamber

Sammy's flight.
    Day is breaking on this splendid day. The sun, looking ready to brighten the day, rose steadily on the horizon. Sammy Lee was situated in her private helicopter with the window open to freshen her mind. The Airbus H225 helicopter is often used by the military's search and rescue missions. The massive helicopter could fit up to 12 people, providing enough room for rescue and military teams alike. It had a large cabin measuring over 7,5 meters long and 2,5 meters wide. Sammy had used this chopper many times to go to certain places to rendezvous with her half-sister. Knowing this, she had the cabin completely customized as a normal luxurious 7 star hotel bedchamber, with a large masterbed cramped into it. She would take all the possible comfort and rest that she could get, before every 'meeting' with the Chinese. She coated it with an inferno red, sparkling paint. This helicopter is worth 28.000.000 USD, only the one of a kind paint job is already 4 M USD. She left her 1 Franklin Street Boston, Massachusetts penthouse equipped with its own helipad, estimated worth 45 M dollars. All pocket change for the wealthy redhead. She had been living in Boston after the 2012 London Olympics. She loved it there. Great concentration of people who are Irish or are descendents of Irish immigrants. She absolutely loved her childhood in Hong Kong, but she just naturally wanted to live with people who looked and talked like her.

Sunghi's flight
    After that fateful night in London, Sunghi Lee left Hong Kong also. She took over a fledgling tech company called TaskRabbit in San Francisco. She decided to move there cause South-East Asia and Northern California were worlds apart. She absolutely loved HK, but the pros of San Fran was that many Chinese or people of Chinese descent resided there. It felt more like home and was close to Los Angeles. She acted in several blockbuster movies and had many frontpages published by many renowned magazines like Vogue or Cosmopolitan.
    Today she was in her Gulfstream G650 private jet. The jet is a large business jet produced by Gulfstream Aerospace and may be configured to carry 18 passengers, pilots not included. It had a top speed of Mach 0.925 and was worth in excess of 100 million USD. Sunghi had it painted jetblack to go nicely with her pitch black hair. She left her home at 2920 Broadway to depart for New York. She broke a record when she bought it for $43.5 million. An amount that doesn't even register in her net worth. She was asked to go to Manhattan, New York together with Sammy Lee. The caretaker of their father's whole possession and wealth must show both beautiful, young, famous women the will of Samuel Lee. While she opened a 55 years old Yamazaki, the most expensive whiskey in the world, she began to think about her half-sister.
    After the London match both Sunghi and Sammy knew they had to live separately for the first time in their lives. That private fight after the public gold medal match was so devastating, that it almost ruined their bodies. Each still wanted to fight her half-sister, but since their fights picked up in intensity, both extremely fit women needed even more rest in between. Their minds are always willing, but driven many times over their limits, their bodies just weren't capable to match the frequency of their 'chats'. Having learned everything they could, they retired from wrestling after 2012. After each had physically recovered enough from the previous 'chat', one of them would settle up another 'meeting', while the other accepted greedily. They did it regularly, but not as often as each would have liked. In between their fights, Sammy and Sunghi still had their own normal lives. Being in the Forbes 500 and top ten most beautiful women on earth, they would encounter each other many times outside their arranged meetings, during acting side gigs, modeling appearances or charity events. Seeing each other, both couldn't stop engaging in rough clashes, even if their bodies weren't at peak conditions yet. Backing down was not an option, their hate for each other didn't allow it.
    And so the years went by. With Sammy's inferno red hair flowing in the wind and Sunghi enjoying her glass of 55 years old Yamazaki whiskey, both half-sisters were reminiscing about what happened that night. After each had lost her virginity, by the hands of her hated archenemy, who they are about to confront again very soon.
    They remembered, after having brutally taken each other's virginity, both enraged warriors started to knee each other's hated clits with a passion. Wanting to utterly annihilate the other's already beaten clit, neither cruel half-sister gave each other mercy. They went at it until they sort of blacked out. They couldn't recall what happened immediately after. But in the aftermath both looked at the security camera's footing. Both saw that they continued the gruesome exchange. But then even their fit as horses bodies had their limits and just shut down. After having woken up, they wanted to continue even in their exhausted states.They were interrupted by a loud alarm. Someone tripped it. Panicking, Sammy went to lock the door, while Sunghi opened the hyperbaric chamber with a secret password. Still they continued arguing, till the redhead couldn't take it anymore and bull rushed the Chinese and herself all together into the chamber. Just when their last limb fell into the chamber, the automatic canopy closed itself on top of them.
    Being inside the chamber now, Even though light could penetrate the chamber, there was a dim light illuminating them like it was a spotlight. If it wasn't for the fact they only had eyes for each other, both could have seen the inside of the chamber was all white, with only a touchscreen and a monitor embedded in the canopy. The touchscreen was the manual control of the air pressure regulator, while the monitor was linked to the security camera, looking inside the room. They forced each other side by side, angry face to seething face after they had flung each other into the hyperbaric chamber, with their beautiful white teeth bared like vampire fangs. They lay on top of a sort of comfortable sun bed lounger with mattress-like soft bottoms, The surrounding white walls were flat, but of an inflexible hard steel like substance. Unyielding to their young strong backs and firm, shapely asses. The chamber was designed to be comfortable….. for one person unless you are a basketballer, or Mr Universe. Of course it was roomier than a fighter jet cockpit, but the chamber was just too cramped for two adult females, especially these two well endowed beauties. Devoid of surgery enhancements like silicone breasts or BBL asses like the hated Kardashians, they still were so voluptuous, so curvaceous, that they had almost zero room to move. Even if both half-sisters used all their strength to push their backs and butts against the chamber's hard cold walls, their nipples only had one centimeter of free space in between them. Sunghi and Sammy's bodies were crammed so tight together, they looked almost like sardines packed inside a tin can. Their limbs had a little better time than their torso, able to move freely till a certain extent. Not wanting her hated half-sister to escape, even though that was impossible to achieve, Sammy's right hand went up and grabbed hold of some black hair. Not to be undone, the Chinese retaliated by grasping a handful of red hair and upped the ante by sliding left claw onto the Irish women's ass. Knowing what's coming next and wanting not to be outdone, the redhead took hold of Sunghi's derriere.

"What the fuck are you doing, white trash?"

"Why should I stop beating up your fucking gook ass some more?"

"The people who tripped the alarm probably have bad intentions. We will need our strength if they find us"

"Beating your ugly chink ass twice in a day won't take much effort"

"What do you mean twice?"

"I woke up first, with my victorious clit on top of your bloodied clit, you weak chink whore"

"I WAS ON TOP,you dumb bimbo, but I wll be happy to trash your frail cracker clit some more"

"Over my dead corpse you will, you yellow whore"

"You really want to continue this here, you pale skank?"

"This will decide who the winner is today, you good for nothing bitch" Sammy swore and tugged at hair and squeezed ass.

"Let's dance, you despicable cheap whore" a provoked Sunghi growled, neglecting the possibly hazardous situation.

Despite her bold claims, each knew her half-sister was not easy and she was in for a rough ride.
    Feeling mild pain on top and below, Sunghi steeled herself and retaliated likewise. Only low grunts and light groans reverberated inside the small hyperbaric chamber. Each received and delivered similar damage. Few strands of long straight black hair were pulled out of Sunghi's head and released from claws to drop gracefully on the soft small sun bed, Sammy's ass was squeezed so light, that it only caused her irritation, while the redhead attempted to pour more strength into her own ass assault. Even though it still hurt their still weak bodies, neither tired beauty could muster enough strength to really do much more damage. This infuriated the twinlike half-sisters to no end. Then Sunghi became aware where they truly were, released her left hand from Sammy's hair and pressed the touchscreen.

"Stop it, you whore"

"You giving up already, bitch"

"Are you that stupid, slut. Can't you see we are not able to hurt each other as we really want."

"I can hurt you more, you just wait"

"I know how we can regain our energy," Sunghi said, while continuing with the touchscreen.

"How? I want to know right now" an interested Sammy demanded and ceased her hostilities.

"We are in a hyperbaric chamber. It will raise up the air pressure so that our wounds will heal and we can recuperate"

"No normal hyperbaric chamber can heal us this fast and effective, dumb skank"

"This isn't an ordinary one, it's a state of the art next gen, ignorant bitch"

"I didn't knew you believed in magic, you gullible tramp"

"Argh you dimwitted cocksucker. Nobody has ever dared to push this machine beyond its safety parameters. It's not magic"

"There is a reason for that, brainless slut"

"I'll try anything if it meant i could fuck you up some more, you cowardly slut."

"I'm not a chickenshit like you. Do it. It's your funeral" Sammy uttered full of malice

"This hyperbaric chamber will be your deathbed" Sunghi threatened and her fingers moved with a purpose.

The raven-haired lioness activated the chamber and instructed the machine to go full bore. The touchsreen turned red and gave a final warning.

"Caution. This level is extremely dangerous. Do NOT attempt this without supervision. Are you certain you want to continue with this procedure? YES or NO.

YES I am. YES. Sunghi yelled impatiently and slapped violently on the YES with her palm. FULL POWER TO THE MAX. ALL SYSTEM GO.
    Sammy made a fist with her left hand and slammed the touchscreen so hard, it shattered all across its surface. HELL TO THE YEAH.
    Both heard low rumblings and all kinds of machinery moving all around them, while their left hands joined their right ones. Establishing a mutual firm hold on their ravaged, just having been raped like hair. Both warcats tried to pull hair a little harder, wondering how long it would take to heal up and continue this warfare. but to no avail.

"Fuck this shit. My limbs aren't my only weapons" Sunghi thought and bent her knees as far as she could.

"Two can play that game" Sammy realized what her sibling wanted to achieve and contorted her own knees.

Sammy wiggled her left leg in between the Chinese succulent thighs, while Sunghi jammed her right leg underneath the redhead's long left one. Their remaining two limbs automatically curled up and with much difficulty wiggled between the cold steel like walls and their godblessed buttocks. Tightening their strong legs, both forced their crotches together, flattening their bruised pussylips tensely together. Even though this was going according to their mutual plan, this still elicited a mutual yelp from them both. Just their pussies touching, brought them both immense bliss. Their overstimulated pussies were ordered by the luscious hips to shake around. Sammy shouted out loud, while Sunghi cried intensely. Each cruel lioness relished hearing her hated half-sister's scream, still they weren't satisfied. Both kept increasing the tempo until it reached a frenzied pace. Left right, left right, rotate and roll around, again and again. Their bruised pussies started to squirt cuntjuices as if they were crying girls. Never decreasing speed, they rubbed pussies ferociously together. Still they knew they couldn't finish the other witch off by this dissatisfying way. They needed more, but unfortunately this was their body's limit.
    Suddenly the mechanical sounds around them stopped. All was silent, except for their labored breathing. Disappointed in the machine, each was losing confidence that they could hurt each other any time soon. Then they felt it, the air pressure rose to such a degree that both warriors found it difficult to take in air. Immediately from deep within their cores, their energy levels are rising, the muscles in their limbs are returning rapidly. Most important, each felt her beaten to a bloody pulp clit coming alive again. Sunghi's clit rose slowly like a Phoenix from the ashes, while Sammy's clit blew up like a balloon filled with air again. Their heads were being pulled back and forth more savagely with their vines in their arms becoming visible. The muscles in their legs were not that sore anymore as they poured more malice into their catball leglock. Their pussies by now were like two water dams joining hands, refusing their cumjuices to escape their homes. Driving the unrelenting rubbing further, more fluid was squirted from their twats. Both half-sisters can not believe the pressure building in the air and in their womanhood. Not wanting a stalemate, each world class athlete contracted her kegel muscle, trying to force her sap into her sibling's lovecave. Their liquid was like two violent waves of massive tsunamis destroying all in their paths, except when they crashed against each other. Some intruding juices flowed back, some matching juices merged into larger juices and the most powerful juices invaded enemy's territories.

"Ungh just wait, bitch. My power is returning. This machine is impressive"

"Arghh my majestic clit can't wait to pummel your puny pussy again.

"Bullshit. My warrior clit is almost ready for combat."

"I'll save your filthy clit for last. First I'm gonna wreck your slutty body" Sunghi said grimly.

"Not only your clit will end up in a bodybag. So will the rest of your nasty body" Sammy threatened and called her nipples to war.

Not having been mutilated as savagely as her clits had been, Sammy's nipples were fully recovered and rock hard. She willed her nips to explicitly target their counterparts. When their nipples touched each other head to head, both shrieked in a high pitch

"Ahhhhh. Eureka" Sunghi sighed.

"So good. Ohhhh" Sammy moaned.

Wanting more of this, each pulled her kin's tresses even harder, making the other mane look as wild as 80's rockstars. Sunghi felt many of her locks were reaching a tearing point and broke the nefarious eye contact with her Irish enemy. She pulled back her head, trying to elevate the pain in her scalp. But Sammy's healed up arms were so strong, she didn't receive any relief. Besides the horrible pain in her head, she felt her nipples being pushed back by the redhead's. Sammy's hair was pulled so hard by her enemy's, it felt like her neck almost broke forcing her nipples deeper into hostile areas. Her titflesh was forced out to the side, while forming an arena enveloping their entwined nipples. With their luscious breasts bulging to their limits, the scratches should have ripened into gaping canyons. But Sunghi could see Sammy's previous horrible scratches becoming less profound. She felt her own wounds healing very slowly, but determinedly. Feeling confident again, each willed her head up so that she could see her sibling's face again, even though their hair were still stretched to maximum length.

"Last chance, you pale witch. I've got my strength back"

"You're the one who needs to ponder your surrender, you chink whore"

"Release this catball and I might spare you some more pain, white trash"

"All I want in my whole life is to hurt you more, you yellow shit"

"I've a already fucked up your filthy clit"

"Your flaccid clit have seen better days"

"I can still feel your dirty clit blood on my thighs"

"Give up for your clit's sake"

A sinister grin escaped their faces filled with spite and anger. With their eyes still locked in a death stare.

"Your clit can't can't go another round"

"I will murder your limp clit again"

"Your motherfucking clit will get beaten to death"

"FUCK YOUR OWN MOTHER" Sammy growled.

YOU FIRST, MOTHERFUCKER" Sunghi groaned.

Finally both beauties, with relish filling their hearts, tightened all their muscles, mustered all their recovered strength, attacked their hated twinlike half-sisters.
    Hands pulled hair so viciously that the back of their heads crashed against the unyielding walls of the chamber. A double thud, almost knocking them out cold.

"UNGH"

Heads so far back it forced their breasts so densely together, they felt some milk glands burst with a popping sound.

"ARGHHH"

Bellybuttons found each other, creating vacuumed space bringing discomfort in their bellies.

"OOOHH"

Placing their calves against their juicy bums, they forced their strongest limbs to strain hard. Resembling experienced sluts, wrapping their legs around skilled lovers, pistoning their massive dongs inside of them.

*GGRRRR"

This leglock was so firm that it slowed the rapid pussy rubbing to a crawl.

"NOOOO. FASTER*

They didn't want the pussies' pressure to ease up. Two moist cunts were struggling against four athletic legs. All the while rotating against each other. Bringing them on the brink of ecstasy.

"I feel you cumming like a horny slut"

Rub, rub, rub

"Cum like the common streetwhore you really are"

Stroke, stroke, stroke

"This is the end for you"

Gyrate, gyrate, gyrate

"No way you can keep this up"

Twirl, twirl, twirl

Their pussies grind roughly together, unrelenting and without remorse. They didnt care what happened to their crying cunts, as long as her half-sister womanhood came first. On and on it went. Not even their strong legs could slow their pussies down, now that their powerful asses have joined the fray. Constant unrelenting grinding of pussies, torturing their pulsing pussies. Her sibling's first orgasm in the hyperbaric chamber was near, each desperate feline could feel it through the other's shaking body. When all of a sudden both blustered out uncontrollably in surprise. Their clits have returned to their splendidly potent size and touched tip to tip. Even more stiff and rigid than they could remember. The mere touch made their eyes tear up and sent their pussies over the edge. Lustful electricity went through their entire bodies, stiffening their limbs and making their lower bodies convulsing madly. Releasing hair, their hands found each other and crushed themselves into a mutual bearhug so tight that their head tilted sideways. Laying their heads on each other's and even using their chins to clinch each other into an ever more dense catball. Each crying beauty wanted her brutal orgasm to stop and grinded her pussy aggressively against the other wanting to put it out like a burning fire. Instead by doing this they dragged out the mutual orgasm to unprecedented length.

"STOP MAKING ME CUM* Sunghi pleaded.

" PLEASE LET ME GO* Sammy begged

Their clits back to full strength wouldn't back down, locking horns without their mistresses approval and trying to make each bent physically and figuratively. In the end neither stubborn clit submitted to the other. Contrary to her unyielding regal clit, Sammy and Sunghi, each ceded this battle and rode her strong orgasm till it ebbed away. Receiving painful pleasure the whole way. Each had trouble breathing, both from the devastating mutual orgasm and the dangerous high air pressure caused by the hyperbaric chamber. Each thought she had lost against her half-sister. But barely remaining conscious, each realized her enemy came just as hard as her. And both still kept faith in conquering her twinlike kin.

"One more. Then she is done" the Chinese tried to convince herself.

"She must be at her limit" the redhead thought.

Then a horrible cracking mechanical sound reached their ears. Having been pushed beyond their designed limits for an abnormally extended time, the hyperbaric chamber malfunctioned. The raven-haired Sungh could smell a burning scent and the Irish Sammy felt the walls were heating up her bottoms.

"This is not good"

"We must get out of here"

"Release your hold, NOW"

"YOU let go of me first"

"In your motherfucking dreams, you traitorous bitch"

"Oh. Is this what you want? Locked up with me in this motherfucking inferno?"

"I will make you give up before the heat gets me, you motherfucker"

"You motherfucker. You'll be overcome by my power before that happens."

"What are you waiting for, motherfucker. Let's get it on"

"So be it, motherfucker. Let's see who will be the Alpha Bitch between us"

"No more talk. Our clits will speak for us, motherfucking whore"

"Only one of us will get out of this chamber, motherfucking skank"

"Clit to clit than"

"To the end"

Then all thrastalk ended. Each determined warrior released the mutual bearhug and raised their leglock all the way to her rival’s shoulderblades. With their free hands both grabbed two handfuls of assmeat and with a loud mutual battlecry, pulled like there is no tomorrow. Their legs reentered the battle as well. Now each used all their limbs to impose her clit on the other.

"SHIT" Sammy screamed, but didn't feel either steel hard clit give a millimeter.

"FUCK" Sunghi yelled, but was glad her clit didnt bent.

Both felt their clits were like little daggers, their tips never conceded the point of contact. Their previous orgasms and the rising temperature in the chamber coated their clits with cum and sweat, making them moist and juicy, while still hard as reinforced steel. It was sheer impossible to hold them tip to tip, but neither Sunghi or Sammy were satisfied. Each tigress poured even more effort into the pussy war to break the impasse. Even with this added pressure, their clits held onto each other like deeply in love teenagers, not letting go. Neither could believe how these two relatively tiny organs could compete against the combined strength of their entire bodies. The unrelenting tip to tip action felt so good, but the base of their clits were being brutally forced back, hurting their pussies.
    Determined to end this stalemate, each gathered all her abdomen, groan kegel, pelvic and gluteal muscles and focussed all their combined strength to launch a final assault. Under this overwhelming show of might their clits relented like angry dogs in a bitchfight being seperated by their owners. Each clit finally bent just the slightest to their right, with her adversary losing an equal amount of footing.

"UNGHHHHH, JESUS My clit is losing. How can this be? I can't let the gook whore win. Not like this. I've lost many times to her, even though I've beaten that bitch more. But this one is personal. Come on my precious clit. Harden some more. WIN GODDAMMIT"

"ARGHHHHH" OMG. She is winning. Why is she so strong? No way that she is better than I am. My dearest clit has to prevail. I've got to burst that white trash bitch even if it is the last thing I do. More power baby. FUCKING BREAK*

Another desperate tightening of long legs, pulling of muscled arms and flexing of mighty asses. Still her halfsister's clit refused to break like each war Goddess wished for. Their sobs grew louder as the two grew agonizingly horny, their clits pulsing with resolution as they continued to bend their fuckhorns even further, almost doubling them up cruelly. Both could hardly stand their summits of womanhood straining each other stressfully, sending pure lust and pain through their whole beings. They wanted to pull back from this excruciating struggle, to delay the violent explosions threatening to detonate inside of their twats. But the primal hatred for each other and their arrogant pride, denied that merry deliverance. It's now break or be broken. Crush or be crushed. Only one clit will emerge victorious, leaving the other shriveled up like dried up prunes. Both willed their cunts to crush against each other even harder. Each demoralized sportswomen growled like a demonic whore from hell and summoned all her strength, all her competitiveness, all her will and all her hate, bracing herself. The sole purpose in her life is now trying to outlast her detested half-sister in this pitiless merciless nonstop barbaric conflict. .
    This extraordinary freakish stalemate of crooked angled clits couldn't last. Even their boundless hatred for each other couldn't break the laws of physics and nature. In the end neither demoness could break the other's clit. Having pushed each other to the brink of doubling up or breaking, even the last bit of their clits were wrangled past each other. Their almost doubled up lovehorns sprung back to their rigid state like strings of tight bows. Immeasurable pleasure rocked their bodies, replacing the previous insufferable torture of their clits almost snapping in two. A crying Sunghi sensed her clit had grown into outlandish length and size resembling small torpedo-like instruments of destruction, competing with her opponent. When her hard, heavy clit invaded her rival’s wet pussy, a weeping Sammy felt her clit was like a fat Olympic diver, plunging from the 10 meter high springboard into a deep swimming pool, filled to the brim with cum. Their pussies were unable to prevent the intruders from entering their holy ground. Both clits slithered along their entire length from tip to base like mating sea serpents.

"Ooohh" Sammy exhaled.

"Aaahh" Sunghi moaned.

Bathing into salty sweat and sweet cumjuices they became entangled in a Gordian knot. This broke the two warrior women resolve. Howling like banshees from the underworld, both came hard, squirting immense amounts of cumjuices past their entwined loveknots. Having nowhere to flow inside their sealed airtight pussies, the cuntsap had no choice but to crash around their clits, flooding each other lovecaves.
    Being overcome by this blissful deadlock they finally couldn't resist pulling away from each other. But their brawling clits wouldn't let their mistresses separate them and clung for dear lives, causing the half-sisters to do the same, ever shouting at the depths of their lungs.

"BITCH, LET GO" Sunghi pleaded knowing full well the redhead couldn't do that even if she wanted.

"STOP PULLING, WHORE" Sammy begged, while she herself was pulling even harder.

The heavenly mutual orgasm was now accompanied by ever growing pain due to the pulling of their curled together clits. Crying and panting into each other’s faces as the two pressed forehead to forehead painfully. They dug their talons into their luscious asscheeks and pulled it back with strength born out of their orgasms. Desperately trying to escape this explosive feeling of pleasure, caused them to endure more agonizing pain, further enhancing their attempts to pull back ever harder. Their twats were already beginning to ache from this violent desperate tug of clits, that neither young woman was used to.
    Then another delicious mutual orgasm hit them before the first one was even finished, bringing the two to even higher ecstacy .

"What the fuck?" a delirious Sunghi whimpered.

"No fucking way" an incoherent Sammy gasped.

The 2nd one was even more potent than the 1st one. It pounded into their core being, overtaking the first orgasm. Both continued to pull back their asses, trying to escape, their shrieking never stopped. Then a 3rd wave of orgasm struck them.

"This is not possible"

"Not another one"

Wave after wave of orgasms began to flood over them now. They couldn't even fathom the assault on their psyche, while their bodies took the chain-reactions like it was a long humongous orgasm.
    They had difficulty staying conscious, the orgasms hit them like a meteor shower, bombarding their physical bodies with sinful lust. The temperature and airpressure had simultaneously hit such heights that barely any human could survive. It was so inferno hot, both felt like they were live chickens being baked in an oven. The only thing keeping them awake was the pain that sliced their souls. Both still tugging hard, trying to get their strangled clits to loosen up, freeing them from this wild exchange of pleasure. The soft mattress-like sunbed was so drenched by their sweat and cum, that it felt like they were playing in a kiddie pool, if it weren't for the torment they have put themselves in. Orgasm after orgasm, pull after pull, cum spray after cum spray, suffering after suffering. The orgasm kept coming faster and faster. After what seemed like an eternity of blissful heaven and wretched hell, the semi-conscious half-sisters finally succeeded in tearing their hopelessly intertwined stubborn clits apart.
    Having been twisted around each other for at least an hour, they came out of their clithug totally deformed, wrinkled. Having mangled all fluids from each other, they returned to their dried up state that they began the fight in. Unfortunately the hyperbaric chamber won't heal them this time. This relief of their hour long torture roused them both up quit a bit, returning some live back to them.

"AT LAST YOU HAVE LET GO*

" IT'S ABOUT GODDAMN TIME"

"WHY DID IT TOOK SO LONG"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN*

Sunghi Lee and Sammy Lee each chastised her own uncompromising clits for betraying her and initiating her own private savage war of attrition. Being almost driven mad by the fact that she was drawn into this knock-down drag-out fight with her hated half-sister, each enraged mistress wanted to teach her own clit a lesson, make her own womanhood suffer. But neither could barely move in this suffocating hyperbaric chamber. Then suddenly, In a moment of rare clarity, both smart women thought of a way to punish their own already shriveled up clits. They drove their asses all the way back to the hot walls, almost burning their still dug in fingers. With malicious intentions they launched their groins forwards, forcing their clits into a kamikaze mission. Having the same idea in mind, this resulted in a head-on collision of distorted clit against disfigured clit.

BAM

Boatloads of cum splattered all over their inner thighs, inciting more raging wrath from both furies.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Sunghi demanded.

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. This is between me and my clit" Sammy waived her off.

"Try something else, dumb skank"

"You are in the fucking way, simple slut"

"But you are hurting my clit with this shit"

"I don't give a flying fuck about your clit"

"Is that so? Then I'm gonna give you something that you will give about"

"And what will that be, motherfucker?"

"I will pummel your clit till you cry,"

"No you won't, because I'm gonna wreck your clit like I did before we entered this cursed chamber"

"You forget it was YOUR clit that was battered within an inch of death, only to be healed by this chamber.*

"This chamber is the only reason your clit is still alive"

"That means your motherfucking filthy clit won't survive this time, you insane bitch"

"it will for damn sure outlive your motherfucking nasty clit, you crazy whore."

"We'll see about that, you motherfucker" Sunghi threatened.

"You bet we will, you motherfucker" Sammy promised.

With that exchange of insults, threats and promises the two knew they had entered the final segment of this brutally savage fuckathon. They were standing on a cliff, ready to fall into a world of hurt. Each will fuck the other with her own unsightly clit
    Both realized there was no retreat, no surrender. No mercy will be asked or given by each other. It's either fuck or be fucked. Grasping the reality of their situation both Sammy and Sunghi gathered their wits for a moment. To conquer her half-sister in this fuckfight meant more velocity was needed to enhance the kinetic power of her thrusts. Both savvy women knew they needed to free up every possible centimeter in this constricted broken down healing chamber to achieve that speed. Thus they extracted their bloodied nails from their bleeding asses and moved to grab firm grips of black Chinese and red Irish hair. Neither believed her half-sister would triumph over her in this soon to begin fuckfight, but each was aware her body and mind needed some time to recuperate. So they rested some more. In the meantime both tightened their asses, braced their crotches and steeled their minds to the utmost, preparing themselves for this all deciding fuckfight. Their eyes stared into each other's souls, without blinking for all this time, causing their tears to fall down their cheeks. After a while both performers were ready and the stage was set. All was needed was some sort of signal. All of a sudden, like fate had arranged for this occurrence in this time and this place. The trippers of the alarm entered the white room. It was the Olympic German male waterpolo team. Several of them were injured and they wanted to use the hyperbaric chambers to heal up. They saw smoke coming out of the machine and were worried something was wrong. Cursing the fact they were about to be 'rescued' and their fuckfight was about to be interrupted, both born warriors rejected fate and with every fiber of their being they propelled their womanhood forwards.

WHAM!

They roared like epic hero warriors of old, howling their death cries to the Gods. The waterpolo team outside heard the lionesses roar, thinking it were cries for help and tried to open the canopy. It would take a long time, even for the muscled waterpolo team members, to open the near unbreakable canopy. Instead the females inside just didn't care about their rescue. Their minds were only fixated on their fuckfight. But both instinctively knew they had to hurry up. It was only a matter of time before they were 'rescued'. After the initial insanely hard collision of clits, they forced their asses to pull back against the heated walls and thrusted their crotches against each other in mind numbing speed. Both put everything they had into their thrusts, going faster and faster. They had passed the point of no return. Crushing their clits, but giving each other unfathomable pleasure and nonstop orgasms. The men outside grabbed every hard tool they could find and hammered the canopy with all they had. It felt like their hammering outside coincided with the hammering of clits inside. The only difference was the waterpolo team had seven members and there were only two half-sisters. That proved that Sunghi and Sammy, driven by lust and orgasmic bliss, were ramming pussies with inhuman speed. The more they screamed of bliss, the more desperately fast the men outside were beating the canopy. The fast beating sounds guided their own battering of clits. Faster and faster, harder and harder. After an hour the first cracks in the canopy were finally visible, but the men were exhausted. By now the two half-sisters inside were weakened considerably and their pussy ran out of cum. The men sent their fastest runner to call for help, while both lionesses continued to thrust and scream. Not caring about the consequences or the pain in their dried up pussies. All this time holding their hair with their hands, neither looked away from each other. The female warriors 'rifles' ran out of 'ammo', but they continued to bash each other 'heads' with their empty 'barrels'.
    Help finally came from the Olympic female prestigious 8 rowing squad. They were told what the situation was and took their big boat with them.
    The athletes inside the chamber never stopped yelling, but never uttered one coherent sentence, knowing threats and insults would never dishearten or intimidate them. Both smart foxes rather saved their strength to pour them into the power of their crotch attacks. Because by this time their speed dropped substantially and power is what each needed the most to finally vanquish her hated nemesis. Faster than greased lightning strikes turned into fossil fuel driven piston-like pussy punches. The out of breath half-sisters felt their eyes were closing from the furious fucking. Wanting to look the loser in the eyes the moment she had utterly defeated her, each crazed demoness grabbed her crying enemy by the throat. Both squeezed with all their remaining strength, tightening windpipes, but most importantly popping their eyes open. Having an one person audience again, they resumed the bashing of shriveled clit against withered clit. Again the punches coincided with loud noises coming from outside the chamber. The rowing female squad had picked up their 8 members big boat and used it as a battering ram against the already cracked canopy. Every bang the boat produced outside was synchronized with a thunderous mutual pussy clash inside, triggering a mindblowing mutual orgasm, followed by a deafening mutual scream of anger. After every devastating collision both the eight women outside and the two women inside needed a small break. But then resumed the ramming of the boat against the canopy and broken clit against burst clit.
    With firm hands held tight around vulnerable throats, big tits still pancaked against each other, mighty thighs crushed around slim waists, strong knees bent, long legs encircled shoulder blades, bloodied asses pushed against hot walls, dried up pussies launched violently forwards, clits crashing head on and uncounted euphoric orgasms rocking exhausted bodies and frail minds, Sunghi and Sammy were locked in the fiercest catball in their young lives. Their eyes were turning red, caused by empty tear ducts, their faces turning blue from a tight mutual chokehold. The big boat was making the cracks on the canopy bigger and bigger with every crack, while on the inside their orgasms were becoming more irresistible with each thrust. They were barely able to scream now, not resembling two sexy young women. Rather comparable with two exhausted desperate animals fighting savagely for survival.
    Even in this state they could hear the canopy cracking. In their desperation to emerge victorious over their hated enemy, both Sunghi Lee and Sammy Lee tightened their hands even more, choking their half-sisters almost to death. Using their necks as anchors and their pussies as piledrivers, both launched an apocalyptical rainstorm of machine-gun rapid sexual assalts upon another. Putting all their will and hatred into this final burst of inhuman strength, hammering their faltering clits against each other with mad frantic speed, causing their pussy to explode in continuous heavenly ecstasy. Finally with one last gargantuan effort, the 8 women pierced the canopy with the boat, breaking both the bow and the canopy in a thousand pieces. Just before this happened, the showdown inside the hyperbaric chamber had reached a conclusion. The decisive final barrage of blitzkrieg fucking overloaded the half-sister's bodies and consciousness. This is how the 15 Olympic athletes have found them. Two unconscious women laying side by side, their whole bodies entangled tight. With their hands constricted around each other's throats and their vaginas stuck in a upheld scissors-like lock.

Epilogue
    With their entire bodies being cramped up like deers after a car crash, it took many people to pry them apart. They were immediately carted off to the emergency room. Luckily it was equipped with two emergency beds. Doctors were dispatched straight away.

Both half-sisters in their luxurious helicopter and plane remembered what happened next. After regaining consciousness, both 18 year old women saw their father Matthew Lee let out a gasp of relief. Mei Lai Hua hugged her daughter tightly, while Melanie Hamilton asked Sammy what the hell happened.

"We mutually decided to recoup some of our strength after our marathon-like gold medal wrestling match. Then the alarm sounded and Sunghi thought of the worst case scenario. She smartly concluded we could hide in the hyperbaric chamber together. It was near unbreakable and could serve as a safe room. I agreed and this way we didn't have to separate "

Gambling on the fact that the people that found them, didn't tell anyone about their ripped apart wrestling singlets in the room. And didn't describe their position in the chamber explicitly, Sunghi continued the explanation.

"I didn't know how to operate that machine and must have pushed the wrong commands. Next thing we knew it was malfunctioning and we both fainted. It was really hot there. I think we burnt several parts of our bodies"

"Yeah mom, we were really scared. We hugged each other the whole time we were in there"

"Sammy was the only comfort I had and I was glad we were together"

"I know Sunghi will always protect me*

Then both started to cry rivers of tears. All five of them joined in a family hug. Afterwards their parents never mentioned this affair again. But rather being safe than sorry, they confiscated the security camera footage. Just to be sure, no one found out what they did to each other there in that room.

Present time
    Sunghi can't believe their parents were that gullible. They even believed the fake crying. Imagine that. Two 18 year old women could still cry like little schoolgirls.

"Sammy does have excellent acting skills like I do. Sunghi thought.

Sammy thought about their explanation and the fake tears as well.
    That's why that chink whore was nominated for an oscar by the the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences…. like I was.

Both thought back to the fight at that Oscar ceremony night, where both of them were nominated for best actress.

But that's another story

End of Part IV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Re: Primal Kinstrife IV Hyperbaric Chamber

Quote Originally Posted by cc25 View Post
    Here's part 4. Like I promised. This part has more sexfight in it than catfight.

Primal Kinstrife Part IV Hyperbaric Chamber

Sammy's flight.
    Day is breaking on this splendid day. The sun, looking ready to brighten the day, rose steadily on the horizon. Sammy Lee was situated in her private helicopter with the window open to freshen her mind. The Airbus H225 helicopter is often used by the military's search and rescue missions. The massive helicopter could fit up to 12 people, providing enough room for rescue and military teams alike. It had a large cabin measuring over 7,5 meters long and 2,5 meters wide. Sammy had used this chopper many times to go to certain places to rendezvous with her half-sister. Knowing this, she had the cabin completely customized as a normal luxurious 7 star hotel bedchamber, with a large masterbed cramped into it. She would take all the possible comfort and rest that she could get, before every 'meeting' with the Chinese. She coated it with an inferno red, sparkling paint. This helicopter is worth 28.000.000 USD, only the one of a kind paint job is already 4 M USD. She left her 1 Franklin Street Boston, Massachusetts penthouse equipped with its own helipad, estimated worth 45 M dollars. All pocket change for the wealthy redhead. She had been living in Boston after the 2012 London Olympics. She loved it there. Great concentration of people who are Irish or are descendents of Irish immigrants. She absolutely loved her childhood in Hong Kong, but she just naturally wanted to live with people who looked and talked like her.

Sunghi's flight
    After that fateful night in London, Sunghi Lee left Hong Kong also. She took over a fledgling tech company called TaskRabbit in San Francisco. She decided to move there cause South-East Asia and Northern California were worlds apart. She absolutely loved HK, but the pros of San Fran was that many Chinese or people of Chinese descent resided there. It felt more like home and was close to Los Angeles. She acted in several blockbuster movies and had many frontpages published by many renowned magazines like Vogue or Cosmopolitan.
    Today she was in her Gulfstream G650 private jet. The jet is a large business jet produced by Gulfstream Aerospace and may be configured to carry 18 passengers, pilots not included. It had a top speed of Mach 0.925 and was worth in excess of 100 million USD. Sunghi had it painted jetblack to go nicely with her pitch black hair. She left her home at 2920 Broadway to depart for New York. She broke a record when she bought it for $43.5 million. An amount that doesn't even register in her net worth. She was asked to go to Manhattan, New York together with Sammy Lee. The caretaker of their father's whole possession and wealth must show both beautiful, young, famous women the will of Samuel Lee. While she opened a 55 years old Yamazaki, the most expensive whiskey in the world, she began to think about her half-sister.
    After the London match both Sunghi and Sammy knew they had to live separately for the first time in their lives. That private fight after the public gold medal match was so devastating, that it almost ruined their bodies. Each still wanted to fight her half-sister, but since their fights picked up in intensity, both extremely fit women needed even more rest in between. Their minds are always willing, but driven many times over their limits, their bodies just weren't capable to match the frequency of their 'chats'. Having learned everything they could, they retired from wrestling after 2012. After each had physically recovered enough from the previous 'chat', one of them would settle up another 'meeting', while the other accepted greedily. They did it regularly, but not as often as each would have liked. In between their fights, Sammy and Sunghi still had their own normal lives. Being in the Forbes 500 and top ten most beautiful women on earth, they would encounter each other many times outside their arranged meetings, during acting side gigs, modeling appearances or charity events. Seeing each other, both couldn't stop engaging in rough clashes, even if their bodies weren't at peak conditions yet. Backing down was not an option, their hate for each other didn't allow it.
    And so the years went by. With Sammy's inferno red hair flowing in the wind and Sunghi enjoying her glass of 55 years old Yamazaki whiskey, both half-sisters were reminiscing about what happened that night. After each had lost her virginity, by the hands of her hated archenemy, who they are about to confront again very soon.
    They remembered, after having brutally taken each other's virginity, both enraged warriors started to knee each other's hated clits with a passion. Wanting to utterly annihilate the other's already beaten ****, neither cruel half-sister gave each other mercy. They went at it until they sort of blacked out. They couldn't recall what happened immediately after. But in the aftermath both looked at the security camera's footing. Both saw that they continued the gruesome exchange. But then even their fit as horses bodies had their limits and just shut down. After having woken up, they wanted to continue even in their exhausted states.They were interrupted by a loud alarm. Someone tripped it. Panicking, Sammy went to lock the door, while Sunghi opened the hyperbaric chamber with a secret password. Still they continued arguing, till the redhead couldn't take it anymore and bull rushed the Chinese and herself all together into the chamber. Just when their last limb fell into the chamber, the automatic canopy closed itself on top of them.
    Being inside the chamber now, Even though light could penetrate the chamber, there was a dim light illuminating them like it was a spotlight. If it wasn't for the fact they only had eyes for each other, both could have seen the inside of the chamber was all white, with only a touchscreen and a monitor embedded in the canopy. The touchscreen was the manual control of the air pressure regulator, while the monitor was linked to the security camera, looking inside the room. They forced each other side by side, angry face to seething face after they had flung each other into the hyperbaric chamber, with their beautiful white teeth bared like vampire fangs. They lay on top of a sort of comfortable sun bed lounger with mattress-like soft bottoms, The surrounding white walls were flat, but of an inflexible hard steel like substance. Unyielding to their young strong backs and firm, shapely *****. The chamber was designed to be comfortable….. for one person unless you are a basketballer, or Mr Universe. Of course it was roomier than a fighter jet cockpit, but the chamber was just too cramped for two adult females, especially these two well endowed beauties. Devoid of surgery enhancements like silicone breasts or BBL ***** like the hated Kardashians, they still were so voluptuous, so curvaceous, that they had almost zero room to move. Even if both half-sisters used all their strength to push their backs and butts against the chamber's hard cold walls, their ******s only had one centimeter of free space in between them. Sunghi and Sammy's bodies were crammed so tight together, they looked almost like sardines packed inside a tin can. Their limbs had a little better time than their torso, able to move freely till a certain extent. Not wanting her hated half-sister to escape, even though that was impossible to achieve, Sammy's right hand went up and grabbed hold of some black hair. Not to be undone, the Chinese retaliated by grasping a handful of red hair and upped the ante by sliding left claw onto the Irish women's ***. Knowing what's coming next and wanting not to be outdone, the redhead took hold of Sunghi's derriere.

"What the **** are you doing, white trash?"

"Why should I stop beating up your ****ing **** *** some more?"

"The people who tripped the alarm probably have bad intentions. We will need our strength if they find us"

"Beating your ugly ***** *** twice in a day won't take much effort"

"What do you mean twice?"

"I woke up first, with my victorious **** on top of your bloodied ****, you weak ***** *****"

"I WAS ON TOP,you dumb bimbo, but I wll be happy to trash your frail cracker **** some more"

"Over my dead corpse you will, you yellow *****"

"You really want to continue this here, you pale *****?"

"This will decide who the winner is today, you good for nothing *****" Sammy swore and tugged at hair and squeezed ***.

"Let's dance, you despicable cheap *****" a provoked Sunghi growled, neglecting the possibly hazardous situation.

Despite her bold claims, each knew her half-sister was not easy and she was in for a rough ride.
    Feeling mild pain on top and below, Sunghi steeled herself and retaliated likewise. Only low grunts and light groans reverberated inside the small hyperbaric chamber. Each received and delivered similar damage. Few strands of long straight black hair were pulled out of Sunghi's head and released from claws to drop gracefully on the soft small sun bed, Sammy's *** was squeezed so light, that it only caused her irritation, while the redhead attempted to pour more strength into her own *** assault. Even though it still hurt their still weak bodies, neither tired beauty could muster enough strength to really do much more damage. This infuriated the twinlike half-sisters to no end. Then Sunghi became aware where they truly were, released her left hand from Sammy's hair and pressed the touchscreen.

"Stop it, you *****"

"You giving up already, *****"

"Are you that stupid, ****. Can't you see we are not able to hurt each other as we really want."

"I can hurt you more, you just wait"

"I know how we can regain our energy," Sunghi said, while continuing with the touchscreen.

"How? I want to know right now" an interested Sammy demanded and ceased her hostilities.

"We are in a hyperbaric chamber. It will raise up the air pressure so that our wounds will heal and we can recuperate"

"No normal hyperbaric chamber can heal us this fast and effective, dumb *****"

"This isn't an ordinary one, it's a state of the art next gen, ignorant *****"

"I didn't knew you believed in magic, you gullible tramp"

"Argh you dimwitted **********. Nobody has ever dared to push this machine beyond its safety parameters. It's not magic"

"There is a reason for that, brainless ****"

"I'll try anything if it meant i could **** you up some more, you cowardly ****."

"I'm not a chickenshit like you. Do it. It's your funeral" Sammy uttered full of malice

"This hyperbaric chamber will be your deathbed" Sunghi threatened and her fingers moved with a purpose.

The raven-haired lioness activated the chamber and instructed the machine to go full bore. The touchsreen turned red and gave a final warning.

"Caution. This level is extremely dangerous. Do NOT attempt this without supervision. Are you certain you want to continue with this procedure? YES or NO.

YES I am. YES. Sunghi yelled impatiently and slapped violently on the YES with her palm. FULL POWER TO THE MAX. ALL SYSTEM GO.
    Sammy made a fist with her left hand and slammed the touchscreen so hard, it shattered all across its surface. **** TO THE YEAH.
    Both heard low rumblings and all kinds of machinery moving all around them, while their left hands joined their right ones. Establishing a mutual firm hold on their ravaged, just having been raped like hair. Both warcats tried to pull hair a little harder, wondering how long it would take to heal up and continue this warfare. but to no avail.

"**** this ****. My limbs aren't my only weapons" Sunghi thought and bent her knees as far as she could.

"Two can play that game" Sammy realized what her sibling wanted to achieve and contorted her own knees.

Sammy wiggled her left leg in between the Chinese succulent thighs, while Sunghi jammed her right leg underneath the redhead's long left one. Their remaining two limbs automatically curled up and with much difficulty wiggled between the cold steel like walls and their godblessed buttocks. Tightening their strong legs, both forced their crotches together, flattening their bruised pussylips tensely together. Even though this was going according to their mutual plan, this still elicited a mutual yelp from them both. Just their ******* touching, brought them both immense bliss. Their overstimulated ******* were ordered by the luscious hips to shake around. Sammy shouted out loud, while Sunghi cried intensely. Each cruel lioness relished hearing her hated half-sister's scream, still they weren't satisfied. Both kept increasing the tempo until it reached a frenzied pace. Left right, left right, rotate and roll around, again and again. Their bruised ******* started to squirt cuntjuices as if they were crying girls. Never decreasing speed, they rubbed ******* ferociously together. Still they knew they couldn't finish the other witch off by this dissatisfying way. They needed more, but unfortunately this was their body's limit.
    Suddenly the mechanical sounds around them stopped. All was silent, except for their labored breathing. Disappointed in the machine, each was losing confidence that they could hurt each other any time soon. Then they felt it, the air pressure rose to such a degree that both warriors found it difficult to take in air. Immediately from deep within their cores, their energy levels are rising, the muscles in their limbs are returning rapidly. Most important, each felt her beaten to a bloody pulp **** coming alive again. Sunghi's **** rose slowly like a Phoenix from the ashes, while Sammy's **** blew up like a balloon filled with air again. Their heads were being pulled back and forth more savagely with their vines in their arms becoming visible. The muscles in their legs were not that sore anymore as they poured more malice into their catball leglock. Their ******* by now were like two water dams joining hands, refusing their cumjuices to escape their homes. Driving the unrelenting rubbing further, more fluid was squirted from their *****. Both half-sisters can not believe the pressure building in the air and in their womanhood. Not wanting a stalemate, each world class athlete contracted her kegel muscle, trying to force her sap into her sibling's lovecave. Their liquid was like two violent waves of massive tsunamis destroying all in their paths, except when they crashed against each other. Some intruding juices flowed back, some matching juices merged into larger juices and the most powerful juices invaded enemy's territories.

"Ungh just wait, *****. My power is returning. This machine is impressive"

"Arghh my majestic **** can't wait to pummel your puny ***** again.

"********. My warrior **** is almost ready for combat."

"I'll save your filthy **** for last. First I'm gonna wreck your ****** body" Sunghi said grimly.

"Not only your **** will end up in a bodybag. So will the rest of your nasty body" Sammy threatened and called her ******s to war.

Not having been mutilated as savagely as her clits had been, Sammy's ******s were fully recovered and rock hard. She willed her nips to explicitly target their counterparts. When their ******s touched each other head to head, both shrieked in a high pitch

"Ahhhhh. Eureka" Sunghi sighed.

"So good. Ohhhh" Sammy moaned.

Wanting more of this, each pulled her kin's tresses even harder, making the other mane look as wild as 80's rockstars. Sunghi felt many of her locks were reaching a tearing point and broke the nefarious eye contact with her Irish enemy. She pulled back her head, trying to elevate the pain in her scalp. But Sammy's healed up arms were so strong, she didn't receive any relief. Besides the horrible pain in her head, she felt her ******s being pushed back by the redhead's. Sammy's hair was pulled so hard by her enemy's, it felt like her neck almost broke forcing her ******s deeper into hostile areas. Her titflesh was forced out to the side, while forming an arena enveloping their entwined ******s. With their luscious breasts bulging to their limits, the scratches should have ripened into gaping canyons. But Sunghi could see Sammy's previous horrible scratches becoming less profound. She felt her own wounds healing very slowly, but determinedly. Feeling confident again, each willed her head up so that she could see her sibling's face again, even though their hair were still stretched to maximum length.

"Last chance, you pale witch. I've got my strength back"

"You're the one who needs to ponder your surrender, you ***** *****"

"Release this catball and I might spare you some more pain, white trash"

"All I want in my whole life is to hurt you more, you yellow ****"

"I've a already ****ed up your filthy ****"

"Your flaccid **** have seen better days"

"I can still feel your dirty **** blood on my thighs"

"Give up for your ****'s sake"

A sinister grin escaped their faces filled with spite and anger. With their eyes still locked in a death stare.

"Your **** can't can't go another round"

"I will murder your limp **** again"

"Your mother****ing **** will get beaten to death"

"**** YOUR OWN MOTHER" Sammy growled.

YOU FIRST, MOTHER****ER" Sunghi groaned.

Finally both beauties, with relish filling their hearts, tightened all their muscles, mustered all their recovered strength, attacked their hated twinlike half-sisters.
    Hands pulled hair so viciously that the back of their heads crashed against the unyielding walls of the chamber. A double thud, almost knocking them out cold.

"UNGH"

Heads so far back it forced their breasts so densely together, they felt some milk glands burst with a popping sound.

"ARGHHH"

Bellybuttons found each other, creating vacuumed space bringing discomfort in their bellies.

"OOOHH"

Placing their calves against their juicy bums, they forced their strongest limbs to strain hard. Resembling experienced *****, wrapping their legs around skilled lovers, pistoning their massive dongs inside of them.

*GGRRRR"

This leglock was so firm that it slowed the rapid ***** rubbing to a crawl.

"NOOOO. FASTER*

They didn't want the *******' pressure to ease up. Two moist cunts were struggling against four athletic legs. All the while rotating against each other. Bringing them on the brink of ecstasy.

"I feel you cumming like a ***** ****"

Rub, rub, rub

"*** like the common streetwhore you really are"

Stroke, stroke, stroke

"This is the end for you"

Gyrate, gyrate, gyrate

"No way you can keep this up"

Twirl, twirl, twirl

Their ******* grind roughly together, unrelenting and without remorse. They didnt care what happened to their crying cunts, as long as her half-sister womanhood came first. On and on it went. Not even their strong legs could slow their ******* down, now that their powerful ***** have joined the fray. Constant unrelenting grinding of *******, torturing their pulsing *******. Her sibling's first ****** in the hyperbaric chamber was near, each desperate feline could feel it through the other's shaking body. When all of a sudden both blustered out uncontrollably in surprise. Their clits have returned to their splendidly potent size and touched tip to tip. Even more stiff and rigid than they could remember. The mere touch made their eyes tear up and sent their ******* over the edge. Lustful electricity went through their entire bodies, stiffening their limbs and making their lower bodies convulsing madly. Releasing hair, their hands found each other and crushed themselves into a mutual bearhug so tight that their head tilted sideways. Laying their heads on each other's and even using their chins to clinch each other into an ever more dense catball. Each crying beauty wanted her brutal ****** to stop and grinded her ***** aggressively against the other wanting to put it out like a burning fire. Instead by doing this they dragged out the mutual ****** to unprecedented length.

"STOP MAKING ME **** Sunghi pleaded.

" PLEASE LET ME GO* Sammy begged

Their clits back to full strength wouldn't back down, locking horns without their mistresses approval and trying to make each bent physically and figuratively. In the end neither stubborn **** submitted to the other. Contrary to her unyielding regal ****, Sammy and Sunghi, each ceded this battle and rode her strong ****** till it ebbed away. Receiving painful pleasure the whole way. Each had trouble breathing, both from the devastating mutual ****** and the dangerous high air pressure caused by the hyperbaric chamber. Each thought she had lost against her half-sister. But barely remaining conscious, each realized her enemy came just as hard as her. And both still kept faith in conquering her twinlike kin.

"One more. Then she is done" the Chinese tried to convince herself.

"She must be at her limit" the redhead thought.

Then a horrible cracking mechanical sound reached their ears. Having been pushed beyond their designed limits for an abnormally extended time, the hyperbaric chamber malfunctioned. The raven-haired Sungh could smell a burning scent and the Irish Sammy felt the walls were heating up her bottoms.

"This is not good"

"We must get out of here"

"Release your hold, NOW"

"YOU let go of me first"

"In your mother****ing dreams, you traitorous *****"

"Oh. Is this what you want? Locked up with me in this mother****ing inferno?"

"I will make you give up before the heat gets me, you mother****er"

"You mother****er. You'll be overcome by my power before that happens."

"What are you waiting for, mother****er. Let's get it on"

"So be it, mother****er. Let's see who will be the Alpha ***** between us"

"No more talk. Our clits will speak for us, mother****ing *****"

"Only one of us will get out of this chamber, mother****ing *****"

"**** to **** than"

"To the end"

Then all thrastalk ended. Each determined warrior released the mutual bearhug and raised their leglock all the way to her rival’s shoulderblades. With their free hands both grabbed two handfuls of assmeat and with a loud mutual battlecry, pulled like there is no tomorrow. Their legs reentered the battle as well. Now each used all their limbs to impose her **** on the other.

"****" Sammy screamed, but didn't feel either steel hard **** give a millimeter.

"****" Sunghi yelled, but was glad her **** didnt bent.

Both felt their clits were like little daggers, their tips never conceded the point of contact. Their previous ******* and the rising temperature in the chamber coated their clits with *** and sweat, making them moist and juicy, while still hard as reinforced steel. It was sheer impossible to hold them tip to tip, but neither Sunghi or Sammy were satisfied. Each tigress poured even more effort into the ***** war to break the impasse. Even with this added pressure, their clits held onto each other like deeply in love teenagers, not letting go. Neither could believe how these two relatively tiny organs could compete against the combined strength of their entire bodies. The unrelenting tip to tip action felt so good, but the base of their clits were being brutally forced back, hurting their *******.
    Determined to end this stalemate, each gathered all her abdomen, groan kegel, pelvic and gluteal muscles and focussed all their combined strength to launch a final assault. Under this overwhelming show of might their clits relented like angry dogs in a bitchfight being seperated by their owners. Each **** finally bent just the slightest to their right, with her adversary losing an equal amount of footing.

"UNGHHHHH, JESUS My **** is losing. How can this be? I can't let the **** ***** win. Not like this. I've lost many times to her, even though I've beaten that ***** more. But this one is personal. Come on my precious ****. Harden some more. WIN GODDAMMIT"

"ARGHHHHH" OMG. She is winning. Why is she so strong? No way that she is better than I am. My dearest **** has to prevail. I've got to burst that white trash ***** even if it is the last thing I do. More power baby. ****ING BREAK*

Another desperate tightening of long legs, pulling of muscled arms and flexing of mighty *****. Still her halfsister's **** refused to break like each war Goddess wished for. Their sobs grew louder as the two grew agonizingly *****, their clits pulsing with resolution as they continued to bend their ****horns even further, almost doubling them up cruelly. Both could hardly stand their summits of womanhood straining each other stressfully, sending pure lust and pain through their whole beings. They wanted to pull back from this excruciating struggle, to delay the violent explosions threatening to detonate inside of their *****. But the primal hatred for each other and their arrogant pride, denied that merry deliverance. It's now break or be broken. Crush or be crushed. Only one **** will emerge victorious, leaving the other shriveled up like dried up prunes. Both willed their cunts to crush against each other even harder. Each demoralized sportswomen growled like a demonic ***** from **** and summoned all her strength, all her competitiveness, all her will and all her hate, bracing herself. The sole purpose in her life is now trying to outlast her detested half-sister in this pitiless merciless nonstop barbaric conflict. .
    This extraordinary freakish stalemate of crooked angled clits couldn't last. Even their boundless hatred for each other couldn't break the laws of physics and nature. In the end neither demoness could break the other's ****. Having pushed each other to the brink of doubling up or breaking, even the last bit of their clits were wrangled past each other. Their almost doubled up lovehorns sprung back to their rigid state like strings of tight bows. Immeasurable pleasure rocked their bodies, replacing the previous insufferable torture of their clits almost snapping in two. A crying Sunghi sensed her **** had grown into outlandish length and size resembling small torpedo-like instruments of destruction, competing with her opponent. When her hard, heavy **** invaded her rival’s wet *****, a weeping Sammy felt her **** was like a fat Olympic diver, plunging from the 10 meter high springboard into a deep swimming pool, filled to the brim with ***. Their ******* were unable to prevent the intruders from entering their holy ground. Both clits slithered along their entire length from tip to base like mating sea serpents.

"Ooohh" Sammy exhaled.

"Aaahh" Sunghi moaned.

Bathing into salty sweat and sweet cumjuices they became entangled in a Gordian knot. This broke the two warrior women resolve. Howling like banshees from the underworld, both came hard, squirting immense amounts of cumjuices past their entwined loveknots. Having nowhere to flow inside their sealed airtight *******, the cuntsap had no choice but to crash around their clits, flooding each other lovecaves.
    Being overcome by this blissful deadlock they finally couldn't resist pulling away from each other. But their brawling clits wouldn't let their mistresses separate them and clung for dear lives, causing the half-sisters to do the same, ever shouting at the depths of their lungs.

"*****, LET GO" Sunghi pleaded knowing full well the redhead couldn't do that even if she wanted.

"STOP PULLING, *****" Sammy begged, while she herself was pulling even harder.

The heavenly mutual ****** was now accompanied by ever growing pain due to the pulling of their curled together clits. Crying and panting into each other’s faces as the two pressed forehead to forehead painfully. They dug their talons into their luscious asscheeks and pulled it back with strength born out of their *******. Desperately trying to escape this explosive feeling of pleasure, caused them to endure more agonizing pain, further enhancing their attempts to pull back ever harder. Their ***** were already beginning to ache from this violent desperate tug of clits, that neither young woman was used to.
    Then another delicious mutual ****** hit them before the first one was even finished, bringing the two to even higher ecstacy .

"What the ****?" a delirious Sunghi whimpered.

"No ****ing way" an incoherent Sammy gasped.

The 2nd one was even more potent than the 1st one. It pounded into their core being, overtaking the first ******. Both continued to pull back their *****, trying to escape, their shrieking never stopped. Then a 3rd wave of ****** struck them.

"This is not possible"

"Not another one"

Wave after wave of ******* began to flood over them now. They couldn't even fathom the assault on their psyche, while their bodies took the chain-reactions like it was a long humongous ******.
    They had difficulty staying conscious, the ******* hit them like a meteor shower, bombarding their physical bodies with sinful lust. The temperature and airpressure had simultaneously hit such heights that barely any human could survive. It was so inferno hot, both felt like they were live chickens being baked in an oven. The only thing keeping them awake was the pain that sliced their souls. Both still tugging hard, trying to get their strangled clits to loosen up, freeing them from this wild exchange of pleasure. The soft mattress-like sunbed was so drenched by their sweat and ***, that it felt like they were playing in a kiddie pool, if it weren't for the torment they have put themselves in. ****** after ******, pull after pull, *** spray after *** spray, suffering after suffering. The ****** kept coming faster and faster. After what seemed like an eternity of blissful heaven and wretched ****, the semi-conscious half-sisters finally succeeded in tearing their hopelessly intertwined stubborn clits apart.
    Having been twisted around each other for at least an hour, they came out of their clithug totally deformed, wrinkled. Having mangled all fluids from each other, they returned to their dried up state that they began the fight in. Unfortunately the hyperbaric chamber won't heal them this time. This relief of their hour long torture roused them both up quit a bit, returning some live back to them.

"AT LAST YOU HAVE LET GO*

" IT'S ABOUT ******* TIME"

"WHY DID IT TOOK SO LONG"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN*

Sunghi Lee and Sammy Lee each chastised her own uncompromising clits for betraying her and initiating her own private savage war of attrition. Being almost driven mad by the fact that she was drawn into this knock-down drag-out fight with her hated half-sister, each enraged mistress wanted to teach her own **** a lesson, make her own womanhood suffer. But neither could barely move in this suffocating hyperbaric chamber. Then suddenly, In a moment of rare clarity, both smart women thought of a way to punish their own already shriveled up clits. They drove their ***** all the way back to the hot walls, almost burning their still dug in fingers. With malicious intentions they launched their groins forwards, forcing their clits into a kamikaze mission. Having the same idea in mind, this resulted in a head-on collision of distorted **** against disfigured ****.

BAM

Boatloads of *** splattered all over their inner thighs, inciting more raging wrath from both furies.

"WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?" Sunghi demanded.

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. This is between me and my ****" Sammy waived her off.

"Try something else, dumb *****"

"You are in the ****ing way, simple ****"

"But you are hurting my **** with this ****"

"I don't give a flying **** about your ****"

"Is that so? Then I'm gonna give you something that you will give about"

"And what will that be, mother****er?"

"I will pummel your **** till you cry,"

"No you won't, because I'm gonna wreck your **** like I did before we entered this cursed chamber"

"You forget it was YOUR **** that was *******d within an inch of death, only to be healed by this chamber.*

"This chamber is the only reason your **** is still alive"

"That means your mother****ing filthy **** won't survive this time, you insane *****"

"it will for damn sure outlive your mother****ing nasty ****, you crazy *****."

"We'll see about that, you mother****er" Sunghi threatened.

"You bet we will, you mother****er" Sammy promised.

With that exchange of insults, threats and promises the two knew they had entered the final segment of this brutally savage ****athon. They were standing on a cliff, ready to fall into a world of hurt. Each will **** the other with her own unsightly ****
    Both realized there was no retreat, no surrender. No mercy will be asked or given by each other. It's either **** or be ****ed. Grasping the reality of their situation both Sammy and Sunghi gathered their wits for a moment. To conquer her half-sister in this ****fight meant more velocity was needed to enhance the kinetic power of her thrusts. Both savvy women knew they needed to free up every possible centimeter in this constricted broken down healing chamber to achieve that speed. Thus they extracted their bloodied nails from their bleeding ***** and moved to grab firm grips of black Chinese and red Irish hair. Neither believed her half-sister would triumph over her in this soon to begin ****fight, but each was aware her body and mind needed some time to recuperate. So they rested some more. In the meantime both tightened their *****, braced their crotches and steeled their minds to the utmost, preparing themselves for this all deciding ****fight. Their eyes stared into each other's souls, without blinking for all this time, causing their tears to fall down their cheeks. After a while both performers were ready and the stage was set. All was needed was some sort of signal. All of a sudden, like fate had arranged for this occurrence in this time and this place. The trippers of the alarm entered the white room. It was the Olympic German male waterpolo team. Several of them were injured and they wanted to use the hyperbaric chambers to heal up. They saw smoke coming out of the machine and were worried something was wrong. Cursing the fact they were about to be 'rescued' and their ****fight was about to be interrupted, both born warriors rejected fate and with every fiber of their being they propelled their womanhood forwards.

WHAM!

They roared like epic hero warriors of old, howling their death cries to the Gods. The waterpolo team outside heard the lionesses roar, thinking it were cries for help and tried to open the canopy. It would take a long time, even for the muscled waterpolo team members, to open the near unbreakable canopy. Instead the females inside just didn't care about their rescue. Their minds were only fixated on their ****fight. But both instinctively knew they had to hurry up. It was only a matter of time before they were 'rescued'. After the initial insanely hard collision of clits, they forced their ***** to pull back against the heated walls and thrusted their crotches against each other in mind numbing speed. Both put everything they had into their thrusts, going faster and faster. They had passed the point of no return. Crushing their clits, but giving each other unfathomable pleasure and nonstop *******. The men outside grabbed every hard tool they could find and hammered the canopy with all they had. It felt like their hammering outside coincided with the hammering of clits inside. The only difference was the waterpolo team had seven members and there were only two half-sisters. That proved that Sunghi and Sammy, driven by lust and orgasmic bliss, were ramming ******* with inhuman speed. The more they screamed of bliss, the more desperately fast the men outside were beating the canopy. The fast beating sounds guided their own battering of clits. Faster and faster, harder and harder. After an hour the first cracks in the canopy were finally visible, but the men were exhausted. By now the two half-sisters inside were weakened considerably and their ***** ran out of ***. The men sent their fastest runner to call for help, while both lionesses continued to thrust and scream. Not caring about the consequences or the pain in their dried up *******. All this time holding their hair with their hands, neither looked away from each other. The female warriors 'rifles' ran out of 'ammo', but they continued to bash each other 'heads' with their empty 'barrels'.
    Help finally came from the Olympic female prestigious 8 rowing squad. They were told what the situation was and took their big boat with them.
    The athletes inside the chamber never stopped yelling, but never uttered one coherent sentence, knowing threats and insults would never dishearten or intimidate them. Both smart foxes rather saved their strength to pour them into the power of their crotch attacks. Because by this time their speed dropped substantially and power is what each needed the most to finally vanquish her hated nemesis. Faster than greased lightning strikes turned into fossil fuel driven piston-like ***** punches. The out of breath half-sisters felt their eyes were closing from the furious ****ing. Wanting to look the loser in the eyes the moment she had utterly defeated her, each crazed demoness grabbed her crying enemy by the throat. Both squeezed with all their remaining strength, tightening windpipes, but most importantly popping their eyes open. Having an one person audience again, they resumed the bashing of shriveled **** against withered ****. Again the punches coincided with loud noises coming from outside the chamber. The rowing female squad had picked up their 8 members big boat and used it as a battering ram against the already cracked canopy. Every bang the boat produced outside was synchronized with a thunderous mutual ***** clash inside, triggering a mindblowing mutual ******, followed by a deafening mutual scream of anger. After every devastating collision both the eight women outside and the two women inside needed a small break. But then resumed the ramming of the boat against the canopy and broken **** against burst ****.
    With firm hands held tight around vulnerable throats, big **** still pancaked against each other, mighty thighs crushed around slim waists, strong knees bent, long legs encircled shoulder blades, bloodied ***** pushed against hot walls, dried up ******* launched violently forwards, clits crashing head on and uncounted euphoric ******* rocking exhausted bodies and frail minds, Sunghi and Sammy were locked in the fiercest catball in their young lives. Their eyes were turning red, caused by empty tear ducts, their faces turning blue from a tight mutual chokehold. The big boat was making the cracks on the canopy bigger and bigger with every crack, while on the inside their ******* were becoming more irresistible with each thrust. They were barely able to scream now, not resembling two sexy young women. Rather comparable with two exhausted desperate animals fighting savagely for survival.
    Even in this state they could hear the canopy cracking. In their desperation to emerge victorious over their hated enemy, both Sunghi Lee and Sammy Lee tightened their hands even more, choking their half-sisters almost to death. Using their necks as anchors and their ******* as piledrivers, both launched an apocalyptical rainstorm of machine-gun rapid sexual assalts upon another. Putting all their will and hatred into this final burst of inhuman strength, hammering their faltering clits against each other with mad frantic speed, causing their ***** to explode in continuous heavenly ecstasy. Finally with one last gargantuan effort, the 8 women pierced the canopy with the boat, breaking both the bow and the canopy in a thousand pieces. Just before this happened, the showdown inside the hyperbaric chamber had reached a conclusion. The decisive final barrage of blitzkrieg ****ing overloaded the half-sister's bodies and consciousness. This is how the 15 Olympic athletes have found them. Two unconscious women laying side by side, their whole bodies entangled tight. With their hands constricted around each other's throats and their ******s stuck in a upheld scissors-like lock.

Epilogue
    With their entire bodies being cramped up like deers after a car crash, it took many people to pry them apart. They were immediately carted off to the emergency room. Luckily it was equipped with two emergency beds. Doctors were dispatched straight away.

Both half-sisters in their luxurious helicopter and plane remembered what happened next. After regaining consciousness, both 18 year old women saw their father Matthew Lee let out a gasp of relief. Mei Lai Hua hugged her daughter tightly, while Melanie Hamilton asked Sammy what the **** happened.

"We mutually decided to recoup some of our strength after our marathon-like gold medal wrestling match. Then the alarm sounded and Sunghi thought of the worst case scenario. She smartly concluded we could hide in the hyperbaric chamber together. It was near unbreakable and could serve as a safe room. I agreed and this way we didn't have to separate "

Gambling on the fact that the people that found them, didn't tell anyone about their ripped apart wrestling singlets in the room. And didn't describe their position in the chamber explicitly, Sunghi continued the explanation.

"I didn't know how to operate that machine and must have pushed the wrong commands. Next thing we knew it was malfunctioning and we both fainted. It was really hot there. I think we burnt several parts of our bodies"

"Yeah mom, we were really scared. We hugged each other the whole time we were in there"

"Sammy was the only comfort I had and I was glad we were together"

"I know Sunghi will always protect me*

Then both started to cry rivers of tears. All five of them joined in a family hug. Afterwards their parents never mentioned this affair again. But rather being safe than sorry, they confiscated the security camera footage. Just to be sure, no one found out what they did to each other there in that room.

Present time
    Sunghi can't believe their parents were that gullible. They even believed the fake crying. Imagine that. Two 18 year old women could still cry like little schoolgirls.

"Sammy does have excellent acting skills like I do. Sunghi thought.

Sammy thought about their explanation and the fake tears as well.
    That's why that ***** ***** was nominated for an oscar by the the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences…. like I was.

Both thought back to the fight at that Oscar ceremony night, where both of them were nominated for best actress.

But that's another story

End of Part IV
    One of the most intense rivalries I've read

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Please Continue
    Superb Story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Thank you for the kind words. This is gonna be bigger than i thought. Gonna be many chapters. I have all these ideas in mind. And some members told me to write about the sisters mothers. I already have some ideas about them. Gonna be an interesting journey