Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Story: Succubus P.I. - Dark Temptation Parts 5+6

The next two chapters are here and they are packed with action. So grab your popcorn and enjoy!

Read chapters 1+2 here: Story: Succubus P.I. - Dark Temptation Parts 1+2
    Read chapters 3+4 here: Story: Succubus P.I. - Dark Temptation Parts 3+4

Chapter 5 – A White Knight

“Aya? Are you in there? My God, what have they done to you?”

Strong arms pulled her out of the bag and lifted her up.

“Chris,” she recognized with a tired wink. “You have come. The homing device did work.”

“Are you hurt?”, the cop asked afraid, carrying the naked succubus into the white van, “I’m taking you to a hospital.”

“No hospital,” she moaned and clawed his muscular shoulder with all her remaining strength. “I mean it.”

“Very well,” he agreed reluctantly. “To my place then.”

He laid her on the back seat and took off his shirt to cover her with it. Then he fetched her belongings out of the trash and took place on the driver’s seat.

“Where is Katrin?” whispered Aya. The policewoman was nowhere to be seen.

“We’ve decided to take shifts”, he reported. “She went to her hotel to take a shower. It was very sweaty in here.”

It sure was. Even in her semi-conscious state the succubus could still smell the lingering scent of sex in the car.

They drove through the night as fast as they could, with her clinging to consciousness by the thinnest thread. When they got to Chris’s apartment, he carried her inside and laid her on the bed.

“You look completely dehydrated,” he said. “I’ll get you something to drink.”

She greedily tipped down the cold water he brought her. The liquid felt good, but it wasn’t what she really needed. Ramona was right. The essential vitamins were missing. Her potion alone couldn’t replace what Elena had robbed her of. She’d soon die if she didn’t feed.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to call a doctor?” he asked, sitting by her side on the edge of the bed.

“A doctor can’t help me.” She gently took his hand. “But you can.”

“How so?”

“Fuck me, Chris.”

“What?”

She pulled him in close. When his face was already hovering over hers, he resisted.

“They drugged you, Aya. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Shit, I should never have put you in such danger.”

“It’s not the drug Chris”, she made clear, caressing his strong arms and bare chest with her fingers. “I want you, and you want me. That’s all that matters.”

He hesitated again, torn between her erotic attraction and his conscience.

“We shouldn’t do this. I shouldn’t”, he staggered. “You’re a gorgeous woman Aya, but me and Katrin … um … we got a little closer today.”

“I don’t care that you had sex with her in the back of the van,” she whispered seductively. “It’s the most natural thing. In nature a male tries to mate with as many females as possible. And knowing how desired you are only makes me want you more.”

He lowered himself, bringing his face almost in kissing distance, but reconsidered in the last second. “I really don’t want to take advantage of your situation,” he brought up another excuse.

For a moment she was tempted to use her magic to bend his will, but she shunned that thought. Chris was still her friend and what she was about to do to him would be bad enough. Besides, she wasn’t even sure if she was strong enough to do it right know.

“Stop playing white Knight, Mr. Ritter”, she teased him, wrapping her tattooed arm around his neck. “Don’t you want to compare us? Don’t you want to find out which one of us can please you more? Which one of is the better fuck? Do you want to ponder this question for the rest of you life, or do you want to find out now?”

This finally did it. He swung his leg over her and came to rest on her naked body. He kissed her dry lips, tenderly sucking on the lower one for a short while. Ayas breathe quickened. His masculine odor filling her nostrils was most tantalizing. She also noticed more than a hint of a sweet feminie smell on him, no doubt Katrin’s. It was a scent mark to stake her claim on this man and warn others to stay off her property. Aya took it as an invitation instead.

Chris slowly slid downwards, kissing her chin, neck and the deep valley between her breasts, while her fingernails scratched his muscled back ever so gently. His strong hands stared to caress her inner tights and the area around her pussy, not yet daring to approach her directly. Like a caravan, his mouth was traveling farther south through the plain desert of her midriff, resting for a moment on the oasis of her navel, just to journey on to more fertile grounds.

Aya purred in delight. Finally, a man who knew how to please a lady – what rare luck she had! To bad, her own pleasure would not prevent her demise. She interrupted his voyage by grabbing his hair. “Hold on, tiger”, she whispered. Let me take the lead.”

They reversed their position, and she pulled down his trousers far enough to expose his long, hard rod. What a beautiful thing it was, every inch as amazing as the rest of his body. Aya couldn’t help to squeeze it a bit with both of her hands, convincing herself it was real . She also removed his handcuffs from his belt and kept them. When she crawled on top of him, she set her plan in motion. Unfortunately, most mortals not under her spell panicked when she suddenly revealed her true form. No one to blame here. To take precautions against this case, she cuffed his hands to the bedstead.

“You like bondage games?” he asked.

“Don’t worry”, she reassured him. “Just relax and let it happen.”

Aya slid back again and dropped some Spit on the head of his cock. After spreading it with her fingers she carefully impaled herself on his erection and was rewarded with a lustful groan on his side. His manhood was filling her out good. Long and strong it was, just how she liked it. Without hesitation, she began gyrating her hips and work his rod over squeezing and massaging it with her internal vaginal muscles. Normally she would have taken her time to break this stud – and to fuck any thoughts of Katrin out of him – but if she did not feed on his life force soon, she’d collapse right on top of him.

He didn’t try to resist. And when he came inside her she drank deeply from his life force. It was delicious and rejuvenating. It was so tempting to savor all of it and leave nothing but an empty husk, but she mustered all her willpower to hold back.

Meanwhile, Chris’ expression changed from rapture to horror as he noticed the horns growing out of her head.

“Aya!,” he gasped. “What is happening with you? What are you?”

He bucked wildly but thanks to the cuffs securing his hands and his panties still wrapped around his legs he wasn’t going anywhere.

“Shh”, she tried to calm him. “I’m a demon but I don’t mean harm to you or anyone. Unlike that Elena.”

“Wait, what?” he exclaimed. “You mean, she is like you?”

“Yes. And that means neither you nor the BKA can stop her. But I can. Thanks to you Chris. I’m so sorry for what I just did to you but know that you saved my life and I’m forever in your debt.”

“What did you do? I don’t understand. I feel so… drained.”

Indeed, his eyes already started to flicker. She had taken quite a lot of his energy.

“You’ll be fine,” she soothed him. “Just take a few days off.”

Aya separated herself from him, as soon as he fell asleep. After taking a quick shower in his bathroom, she checked her belongings. As it turned out, her clothes were pretty ruined and took on the stench of the trash container, Elena’s thugs had thrown her in. Instead of putting them on again she slipped into one of Chris’s T-Shirts that went down just below her hips.

Aya had only one thought in her mind: To confront the other Succubus again and this time make her pay. Tomorrow she might be gone but tonight she was certainly savoring her victory up in her penthouse thinking her dead. Aya had to act fast.

She quickly redid her lipstick and eyelids and grabbed the key card from her purse and Chris’ car keys. When she was already at the door she turned around once more and untied him from the bed frame. He should be out for at least another hour and would not try to follow her.

=====

Covered in nothing more than his over-sized T-Shirt she raced through the night back to the Dark Temptation building, where she suffered her defeat.

Just wait
    you bitch, she thought. This time will be different.

She probably left a wet spot on the leather seat when she got out, but didn’t care. Fortunately the key card, she took from the guard earlier that day worked on the private elevator which was accessible from the back entrance. No one saw her entering. If there were any cameras installed, no one paid attention to them as well.

To her displeasure, the dimly lit loft apartment was empty. The same was true for the bar. The party was apparently over. Through the glass doors however she immediately spotted her target. Elena was relaxing in the whirlpool naked. For a moment Aya thought the blonde had noticed her as well, as she was facing in her direction but apparently she had her eyes closed and was listening to some music via wireless headphones. There couldn’t be a greater opportunity.

Silently Aya sneaked out onto the roof terrace got out of her shirt and slipped into the warm water naked. Powerful water jets tickled her legs, lights under the surface provided ghostly illumination. When she was one step away from her unsuspecting foe, Aya realized that Elena was masturbating.

“Oooh,” the blonde muttered in a low voice. “I showed that whore. Yeah, I put that skank in her place.”

This was going to be so good.

With a swift movement Aya was on top of her nemesis, pulling her earphones out.

“Guess who is back, bitch!”

The look of surprise and disbelief on Elenas face was priceless.

“You? How is this possible? Did some pervert fuck your dead body in the trash can?”

Elena tried to push her raven-haired adversary off, put Aya held her firmly in place.

“You had it all set up, hadn’t you,” growled Aya. “Drugging me to have an easy victory. But you’re not the only one with some tricks up her sleeve. Let’s see how you fare, when I have the jump on you. By the way, let me help you with that… ”

Aya’s fingers viciously entered Elena’s twat, continuing the work, the blonde had started. She was immediately rewarded with a stifled moan.

“Oh, look how close you are,” Aya teased her. “You must have missed me desperately.”

“I broke you once, I can do so twice”, Elena snarled I defiance, but her body betrayed her. Aya could already feel her tremble. With her back against the wall of the pool, she clearly wasn’t able to muster any coordinated defense.

“Fuck you bitch!” Elena shrieked, her sexy legs helplessly trashing the water behind Aya. She came fast and she came hard, with Aya revealing her true form and sinking her magical fangs into her life force like the hungry predator she was.

When the orgasm subsided Elena was still there though, her crystal blue eyes piercing Aya’s brown ones with newfound determination.

“Coming back was huge mistake,” the blonde threatened. “I already proved my superiority. This time I make sure no one will recover you’re pathetic body.”

“Pathetic, hm?” Aya pushed her naked tits right into those of Elena. “Does this feel pathetic to you? You had been avoiding my girls the whole time, but now there is nowhere to hide.”

“Bring them on,” Elena hissed. “I will flatten them with my own.”

The blonde wrapped her strong thighs around Aya’s waist and pulled her in closer, clearly not afraid of confrontation. Mounds of soft feminine flesh oozed out at their sides as both women began to grind their boobs against each other with determination.

“Fool”, Aya gasped, “Can’t you feel that mine are bigger?”

“Maybe they are,” Elena replied with clenched teeth. “But bigger doesn’t mean better.”

“It does in this case,” Aya insisted. “Just watch how my girls are overwhelming yours.”

It was true. Her magnificent pair was starting to push Elenas around, filling Aya with pride. The Blonde was not willing to admit defeat, though.

“Slut! Meet me nipple to nipple and I’ll show you what a real woman is made of.”

“You’re on!”

On mutual agreement they aligned their stiff rods, Aya’s brownish and Elena’s more reddish ones. They seemed to be about equal in length and diameter, both pointing proudly at their counterparts. When their tits met again, both women shuddered in delight. Aya’s boobs still had the upper hand but Elena’s slightly smaller ones stood their ground. And despite her best efforts she couldn’t just pin and bend her rivals nipples as she had intended to. Their wet tits were just to slippery!

While their nipple duel was raging on, the women instinctively started to rub their pussies. With her demonic tail trapped in place by Elena’s legs, and her arms tightly interlocked with those of the blonde this was a battle, her sex organ had to fight on his own. Of course, she had no doubt that it would prove victorious and pressed the attack. With their boob battle turning into a stalemate, the women’s attention more and more shifted to duel beneath the waves. Their twats were going at each other like bloodthirsty sharks, attempting to swallow their counterpart in one bite.

“My clit will conquer your cunt”, Aya announced, grinding her swollen nub along the length of her hated rivals slit only to be stopped by Elenas equally enlarged weapon.

“Your clit will find itself outmatched”, the blonde hissed.

Aya moaned in pleasure and rage. How could this lascivious slut have a body so damn similar to her own? Her very existence was an affront to Aya’s womanhood! Opening a new battlefield she lowered her mouth on Elena’s.

“I will devour you,” taunted Aya, biting gently on the other demoness’ lower lip.

“No, you’ll get devoured. Again,” the blonde replied before engaging her in a furious kiss.

With their hot bodies tightly melting into one, the horny succubi proceeded to fuck each other senseless, forcing increasingly desperate moans out of their respective opponent. Aya realized that she was about to come soon but also sensed that Elena was just as close. It was a race that ended in an inevitable simultaneous climax with both women exploding only seconds apart. Of course they both feasted on each others released sexual energy, voraciously trying to consume more than their rival did in return.

Elena had to reveal her true form, too in order to feed. Riding the waves of pleasure they pushed their foreheads against each other locking their horns.

“Your reign of terror will end tonight,” Aya promised.

“The only thing ending tonight is your pitiful existence.”

After some final hateful hip thrusts their mutual hold on each other loosened due to exhaustion. This was when Aya summoned all her strength to make her move. As she had learned, Elena was far too dangerous to take any risks. Grabbing the blonde by her wet hair, she forcibly spun her around and mounted her waist from behind, her black leathery wings spread out to maintain balance.

“You whore!”, Elena complained, flapping her own red wings to get away. With Aya’s weight pressing her down into the water she was going nowhere though. Using her foe’s hair as a rein, the raven-haired temptress positioned her adversary just in front of one of the water jets which stirred up the pool. While the powerful stream of Water massaged the blonde’s groin from the front, Ayas demonic tail assaulted her from behind. With her free hand, the top succubus started to fondle her rivals tits as well.

“Oh fuck!”, Elena moaned. “You dirty tramp! This is not fair!”

“It’s exactly what you deserve, sissy. I’m going to fuck you raw!”

Aya could sense her opponent approaching another orgasm a mere minute after she started riding her this way. This time I have that bitch, and I have her good she thought with grim determination.

“Tell me where you cook your drugs and I might spare you the worst, cunt” demanded Aya.

“You fool”, moaned Elena. “I’m just the distributor. And trust me, you don’t want to mess with the supplier.”

What the hell did that mean? Aya didn’t have time to dig deeper. Suddenly she heard a loud thud as the door to penthouse cracked open and several men and women in police uniforms spilled through the door. Orders were yelled, guns pointed in all directions.

Aya immediately separated from Elena, submerging herself in the pool. When she surfaced seconds later her demonic features had disappeared leaving just an ordinary – well not really ordinary – naked woman. Policemen in bullet-proof vests were swarming the pool, aiming their guns at her. There was no sight of Elena, but she heard the flapping sounds of wings in the dark. The other succubus had most likely managed to jump from the terrace in time.

“You guys have good awful timing,” Aya sighed raising her hands over her head.

In that very moment no one else but Katrin appeared between the men, wearing the same assault gear. She had an extremely pissed expression on her face.

“Get something to cover her up, and then arrest her”, she ordered.

Chapter 6 – Dark Pact

Aya was handcuffed by the task force and taken to the police station. She waited alone for what must have been over an hour in a dimly lit interrogation room, clad only in a thin emergency blanket.

A large table and two chairs were her only company, even though she couldn’t be sure if someone was watching her through the wall-sized one-way mirror. She was already thinking about doing a little striptease, just on suspicion, to relieve the boredom, when finally the door opened and Katrin came in. She had exchanged her bulletproof vest for her usual, airy office attire.

“Finally,” Aya sighed, offering her bound hands. “Can I go now? This has been one hell of a night.”

Without saying a word, Katrin took off her handcuffs. Something was wrong with her. She seemed grimly determined. More than usual, that is.

Aya’s suspicions were confirmed. Just as she was getting up from the chair, the policewoman grabbed her hard by the scalp and gave her a resounding slap.

“What the …,” the succubus gasped as she blinked away the stars before her eyes.

“Shut up, bitch!” Katrin growled in a rage. “Chris called me after he picked you up. I found him unconscious in his apartment. I saw with my own eyes what you did to him!”

And then, of course, the transponder in her earring had led them right to her, Aya concluded. She really should have been more careful.

“You mean giving him the proper fuck he longed for all day?” the succubus growled back. The BKA investigator still held her by the hair, which was painful, yet she refrained from retaliation for the moment.

“No more games!” Katrin incensed. "I know what you are, and I know that you bewitched him with black magic to satisfy your dark cravings!”

“Magic wasn’t needed to charm him,” Aya replied cockily. “And as it turned out, I wasn’t the only one to be satisfied.”

“Cocksucking whore!”, Katrin hissed and lashed out again. This time Aya blocked the blow with her forearm and in turn grabbed the policewoman’s long hair. The emergency blanket fell down, leaving her completely naked.

Screeching and pulling each other’s hair, they slowly moved across the room. “I hope your kinky colleagues behind that mirror appreciate a good catfight, because they’re going to get one,” Aya threatened.

“They’re all off duty,” Katrin claimed, “besides, this room is soundproof. No one is going to stop me from adjusting your attitude, demon spawn!"

“How did you find out?”, Aya wanted to know, as she tugged mercilessly at the other’s hair, fiercely determined to rip it out in tufts if necessary.”

“I’m no novice to the world of the occult,” replied her rival, who now switched tactics and began painfully scratching her back with one hand, while still holding her in place with the other. “I knew it the instant I saw your ugly tattoos.”

“Then you should know better than to mess with me,” Aya hissed, “I could literally fuck you to death!”

“Hah, like you’re capable of fucking me! Not with that weak excuse of a body!”

Aya was furious that she could not adequately return the painful scratches Katrin inflicted on her as long as the policewoman wore her protective clothing. Deciding on the spot, she released her claws from the other woman’s brunette hair and tore open her blouse with both hands. To her surprise, Katrin wasn’t wearing a bra this time.

Damn
    , thought Aya and paused in a daze. These breasts are almost perfect!

Plump and round they were, and at first glance not a bit smaller than her own proud girls. Large, light brown nipples crowned the fleshy mountains, stiff and ready to fight, pointing menacingly in the direction of their hated adversary. Obviously, the short but fierce fight had aroused her as much as Aya.

Katrin took advantage of Aya’s momentary amazement and pushed her away. The succubus caught herself on the interrogation table and for a moment both women drew breath. Instead of hastily covering her breasts with the remnants of her blouse, Katrin unceremoniously discarded her garment altogether. Then, never taking her eyes off her rival, she swayed them out in challenge, just as Aya had done during their first encounter, the photo shoot. They didn’t sag a bit.

“To be honest,” she let the succubus know, “I don’t need a bra either.”

Aya resisted the urge to just pounce on her and sink her claws into those seductively jiggling balls. Katrin had proven to be a tough bitch and the night’s exertions were slowly taking their toll on her. She was no longer sure who would win a catfight between them. Fortunately, the policewoman didn’t seem to mind continuing their confrontation on a more intimate level.

Her tits thrust out challengingly, Aya postured herself in front of the slightly taller woman. In the dim light of the interrogation room, her breasts cast long shadows and made the chasm between them look even deeper.

“No wonder Chris couldn’t wait to strip off his clothes for me,” she sneered, “those flabby milk bags can’t hold a candle to real breasts like mine.”

“Oh, we’ll see about that,” Katrin promised, “but first let me lower myself to your level.”

She casually removed her shoes so that both of their nipples were now almost at the same height. Slowly, carefully assessing the weapons of their respective opponent, they approached each other until their sensitive rods touched at the tips. Both moaned lustfully under the soft tactile sensation. For a blink of an eye their nipples lingered together and Aya felt the light brown pair’s incredible stiffness, which easily equaled that of her dark brown one. Then their pointy shafts slid past each other and dug into each other’s areolas like daggers.

“Fuck!” growled Katrin.

“Damn it!” moaned Aya.

“I’m going to crush your overrated udders!” threatened Katrin.

“Dream on, cunt,” Aya countered, “I’m going to flatten your cocky cream puffs into pancakes.”

The aggressiveness from before returned, only this time it was focused solely on the women’s finest assets. They hugged each other tightly, crushing and squeezing their tits making them bulge out the sides, drilling their rock hard shafts into each other’s soft flesh, only to loosen their grip now and then to exchange powerful swings.

This was not a playful titfight like Aya had with Ramona. The pride of two well-endowed women was at stake here. Every hit shook her down to the core of her femininity. She fancied her breasts almost as much as her ass and would never allow a mere mortal to dishonor them. And while Katrin undoubtedly had a fantastic body overall, her breasts were certainly her pride and joy.

Dull thuds and sounds of pain from both combatants filled the interrogation room as they wrestled with each other. Maybe it was the size advantage, maybe Katrin as a trained athlete was just a little bit stronger than her, but at some point Aya felt the cold mirror on her butt. There was no turning back now. Her tits had to fight the decisive battle here and now and put Katrin’s upstarts in their place.

The insolent BKA detective, however, had other things in mind. With a surprising move she turned the succubus around and pressed her hard against the glass, breasts first.

“Argh!" cried Aya, her sensitive boobs exploding in agony. “You filthy coward!”

Katrin bent her opponent’s arm behind her back and held her mercilessly in an armlock. With her engorged nipples pressing into Ayas naked back, she haughtily whispered in her ear, “I wonder what Chris would think of your pathetic tits if he were sitting on the other side right now and could see them. Defeated and flattened as they are. Do you still think, he’d prefer them over mine? Tell me, slut!”

“Let me go and I’ll show you how defeated they are,” Aya growled defiantly.

“As you wish,” Katrin allowed and spun her opponent back around. With all her might, she rammed her worn-out breasts into those of the succubus, who, with her back against the mirror, had no choice but to endure the impact. But the damage was already done. Again and again Katrin’s heavy jugs crashed into hers and each time the latter gave way a bit more while her cries of pain grew a bit shriller. Like flabby jelly, her formerly firm and imposing tits yielded, while those of her rival somehow managed to retain remnants of their former shape.

Aya’s knees gave way. Letting out a wailing howl, she slowly lowered herself down the mirrored wall, her hands placed protectively in front of her defeated bosom. Her only consolation was that her battered mammaries would be restored to their former glory within a day at most, while Katrin’s would probably be swollen for weeks.

“Enough!” she moaned. “You win.”

“So you admit it?” Katrin ascertained, carefully cupping her own battered breasts with her hands in a display of triumph. “You admit that these girls are the best in town, and just taught your second-rate brats a lesson?”

“Yes,” Aya admitted reluctantly. “Yours are the best.”

“Well, then get up, I’m not done with you yet.”

“Excuse me?” gasped Aya, but Katrin had already grabbed her by the hair and was dragging her to the interrogation table.

“On your back, bitch!” Katrin demanded bossily.

Aya, not keen on further pain for the moment, did as instructed and lay down naked on the table. The shame of her humiliating defeat was mixed with curiosity about what her rival planned to do next.

“There is one more thing I know about succubi,” Katrin revealed. “Once the pact with your original summoner is no longer in place, it is possible to force you into a new one. All it takes to do this is to completely subdue you sexually.”

Aya laughed. What she said was true. However, this was an almost impossible task. In all her long life, only one person had managed to force her into a new pact: the abbess of the convent where she had been held captive. She, an incredibly sadistic dominatrix, had required a whole week to subdue a then much more inexperienced Aya.

Afterwards, the succubus had been magically bound to her command, the only compulsion even stronger than her dark hunger, which the abbess had used to control the latter. If Katrin intended to do the same, she would be in for a bitter disappointment.

“You’d better think again,” Aya warned as Katrin took off her pants. “You may have beaten me in a titfight, but it takes far, far more to tame a succubus.”

“And that’s exactly what you’re going to get,” Katrin promised while slipping out of her panties. In the dim light, her pussy glistened wetly, just like Aya’s.

Invitingly, the succubus spread her legs. “Give it to me, then, slut. But be warned: I won’t go easy on you just because you’re fragile human.”

Slowly and seductively Katrin crawled over her. Every touch sent an anticipatory sizzle through Aya’s body. Tits were one thing, but when it came down to it, no one could fuck better than her, she was certain. When the tip of Katrin’s prominent nose almost touched that of the succubus, the policewoman paused.

“You are nothing but a dirty slut who secretly longs to be dominated by a better woman,” Katrin hissed. Then she spat disdainfully in the face of the woman lying beneath her.

“Oh, I’m going to enjoy adjusting your perspective,” Aya retorted with newly inflamed fury. Katrin then lowered herself onto her and kissed her possessively on the mouth, rubbing her own spit between both of their lush lips.

Aya eagerly responded in kind, and shortly thereafter their tongues were engaged in their own skirmish. At the same time, she pulled Katrin towards her. Even though the hard table beneath her and her rival’s breasts pressing painfully onto hers caused her some real discomfort.

As their long legs slowly rubbed together, Aya caressed the policewoman’s back and butt with her hands. The latter lived up to the promise made by the rest of her body and was incredibly round and toned. After her own and Elena’s, it was certainly a contender for the top three asses she had ever encountered. The experienced succubus playfully scratched and squeezed it applying just the right mix of pain ad pleasure. She was instantly rewarded with muffled moans from her sexy adversary. Seeing how much Katrin seemed to like it, she decided to double up on it and gave that proud ass a nice little slap.

You’re not the only one, who can play rough, little Miss Uppity,
    the ravishing demoness thought.

In this respect, her position was actually an advantage: While she got a good grip around her rival’s rear end, the other woman was practically unable to reach under her. Katrin seemed to realize this as well, broke their kiss and sat up. A long thread of spit connected their mouths for a while longer.

“You’re one hot little fuck”, Katrin complemented her, breathing heavily. “But now it’s time to break your twat, just like broke your tits.”

“My twat is ready for yours,” whispered Aya haughtily, licking her wet lips with anticipation.

Katrin wasted no time in scissoring her. Their toned legs struggled for position for a moment. Aya also tried to sit up to gain equal purchase or even force the other woman onto her back, the but sexy cop once again turned out to be stronger and kept her on the ground. Immediately she rubbed her pussy against Aya’s with demanding thrusts of her hips. And what a pussy it was: big and wet and apparently completely fearless. Aya moaned with excitement and held against it as best she could. When their engorged clits finally rubbed past each other, they both moaned in ecstasy.

“You are good for a mortal,” Aya admitted to her. “But I’m insatiable. I can go on like this all night. And the next day if I have to. You think you’re dominant? I’ve dominated more women in about four hundred years than you’ve met in your short life. You have no idea who you’ve gotten yourself involved with.”

A lustful moan escaped Katrin’s throat. Aya could sense that the other woman was at least as close to her climax as she was. If she pushed the right buttons now, she would no doubt gain the upper hand.

To Aya’s surprise, Katrin gave her a triumphant grin. “On the contrary, cunt. You have no idea who you’ve gotten yourself involved with. I’ve been fighting your kind long before, you were summoned to this world. And among them were succubi who were clearly hotter and sexier than you are. In the end, I vanquished them all.”

Sudden fear struck Aya. All of a sudden some things made sense. Katrin’s occult knowledge, her perfect body, her conspicuously inconspicuous biography without living relatives. Yes, that was exactly how Aya had fashioned her identities over the centuries. Damn it, the other woman had fooled her from the beginning. Katrin was no ordinary human being. Was she even a human at all? Certainly she was not a succubus, she had no tattoos. And even if this was theoretically possible, if her summoner had been perfectly focused, Aya would have sensed her kindred aura long ago.

“What are you?” moaned Aya, close to orgasm. “Tell me before I devour your weak snatch skin and hair!”

“A cherub, a guardian angel,” Katrin gasped in a high-pitched voice. “I protect good people like Chris from false snakes like you.”

“Well done to you,” Aya sneered, once again gathering all her last strength. Holding back her own orgasm with an iron will, she pushed herself up into a sitting position and forced Katrin onto her back at last. This display of dominance was instantly rewarded. With a bloodcurdling scream of pure pleasure, the angel exploded beneath her, pumping hot jizz like a fountain into Aya’s thirsty, welcoming pussy.

The raven-haired demoness wasted no time, changed into her true form and unfurled her black wings. If Katrin was no human, there was no reason not to feed on her. She had never met a guardian angel and did not know what they were capable of. She only knew that she never wanted to be forced into a pact again. Best not to take any chances and gulp down as much of that sluts life force as she possibly could!

Nothing could have prepared Aya for what happened next. Katrin’s released sexual energy was so pure, so strong, and there was so much of it that it simply overwhelmed her. It was like the drug she had tasted at Elena’s party, only a thousand times stronger. Seconds after her opponent came, she errupted herself and it was an orgasm like she had never experienced before.

The waves of pleasure rocked her like a boat in a storm, her whole womb seemed to explode. She sprayed female juice like a burst hydrant and it just would not stop. One climax chased the next, with sexual energy still flowing into her. Half in a fever she sensed how she fell backwards again and saw Katrin towering over her triumphantly. White feathered wings sprang from her back and were outlined by the ceiling lights as if she was enveloped in a halo.

“Will you give up and accept me as your mistress, dirty little whore?”, Katrin screamed at her. “Will you enter the dark pact and submit to me completely?”

“Yes!” shrieked Aya out of her mind. “Yeeees, I accept the pact! Just make it stop, It’s too much, too much at once!”

The last thing she felt before she fainted were magical chains wrapping around her soul, connecting it to that of another person, that of her victorious opponent. The pact was sealed.

=====

When she awoke, she was still lying on the table, but the pale light now seemed much more glaring to her. All her limbs ached and her tits felt as if they had served as punching bags for a heavyweight boxer. However, there was also a different feeling, something very unfamiliar to her: the feeling of being completely sated.

Her mood dropped, when the first thing she saw was Katrin’s face, smiling happily albeit a little arrogantly down at her.

“Good morning, sunshine,” the angel greeted her, “You were out for quite a while. Put this on.”

She threw a pile of clothes to Aya, herself being dressed already. Bucket and mop stood in a corner, she had already cleaned the interrogation room. Aya sat up and hid her face between her knees. A life of slavery awaited her. Only the remnants of her shattered pride kept her from sobbing.

She had escaped the last pact by seducing a young nun who had set the convent on fire for her. The abbess and most of her wicked order had perished as a result. Aya and her lover had remained a couple for quite a while, traveling the world. As she had learned in captivity to restrain her hunger even without the command of her mistress, they had gotten along well. Far away seemed those happy times. Now she was in deep shit. Really deep.

Sighing, she started to get dressed. The garment had to be a replacement set of Katrin’s, as boring as this blouse-pants combination was. Unbelievable that she had fallen for her wallflower scheme.

“How many succubi have you already subdued in this way?”, Aya asked her new mistress. Not that it really mattered, but perhaps Katrin would let slip what had become of them.

“Well, since you ask,” she pretended like she had to think, “none so far. You’re the first.”

“What?” gasped Aya, “But you said you had been fighting us for centuries.”

“I did, but I usually summon a flaming sword and decapitate a demon when I encounter one. This was the first time I tried a different tactic. I wasn’t sure if it would work.”

“You were bluffing!” realized Aya, totally perplexed.

“It was a gamble,” Katrin confirmed. “I knew I had to make you angry and scared enough to make you feed off me. If you hadn’t played along, I never could have forced you into a pact like I did.”

“But how? What did you do to me?”

“The life force of you demons is in constant decay,” Katrin explained, “You must rob from others to replenish it. The life force of an angel comes from the source of creation itself. It is virtually inexhaustible and we can give plenty of it. And if a greedy little succubus like you nibbles too much of it, I reasoned, she would choke on it.”

“Then it was all just an act?”

“Not all of it,” the haughty angel denied. “I absolutely do think you’re a naughty bitch who more than deserved a lesson in humility.”

Aya snorted. “Why didn’t you just put me to the flaming sword then?”

“Because I want to ask you some questions and I need to be sure you answer them truthfully,” Katrin explained, “And that you will do, understood? As your mistress, I command it.”

“Yes mistress,” Aya complied. The pact made it impossible for her not to obey. That this treacherous bitch could henceforth order her around as she pleased was depressing beyond belief.

“First, I need to know why you didn’t kill Chris. I have seen many victims of succubi over the centuries, none have survived. Did something interrupt you?”

“No,” Aya answered truthfully. “I don’t feed on people anymore, not for a long time. What happened to Chris was due to an emergency, and I’m terribly sorry about it.”

Katrin stared at her in disbelief. “You mean you don’t consume them completely anymore, but only take what’s necessary to survive?”

Aya again denied, “It was like that for a while, but then I met a kind witch who helped me to get along without consuming human life force at all.”

Katrin was silent for a while, thinking. “This emergency … I assume you bumped into Elena Lyons and that encounter went unfavorably for you.”

“Yes,” Aya confirmed. “She is a succubus, just like me.”

“I am aware of that. I also suspected that she was responsible for the dead models.”

“You knew and didn’t tell me?” asked Aya indignantly. “Don’t you think that would have mattered somehow?”

“You were supposed to keep a low profile and never even get close to her,” Katrin apologized, lowering her eyes in guilt. “I’m sorry. Did you find out anything else?"

“As for the drug, Elena doesn’t make milk herself, she has a supplier.”

“I’m aware of that, too,” Katrin revealed. “It’s the supplier I’m after. Anything else?”

Aya shook her head. “I would have found out more if you and your SWAT team had barged in a few minutes later. Elena was just starting to make her confession to me. I really had that bitch good.”

“What a shame,” Katrin sighed, clenching her fist. “So it was all for nothing then?”

Now it was Aya’s turn to grin complacently. “I left my purse at Chris’ place. If you search it you’ll find a tube of milk in it. Since I suspect from certain clues that this drug contains a magical component, I suggest we take it to a witch I trust who can analyze it. Maybe this will give us some leads.”

Katrin nodded in consideration. “I will have the crime lab examine it first, if only to rule out common substances. You may be a slut Aya, but you could still prove useful. As your mistress, I order you to go home and stay there until I call back to you. And stay away from Chris. Don’t meet with him, don’t talk to him on the phone, and don’t write him, understood?”

“Yes mistress,” Aya agreed grudgingly.

Continue with chapters 7+8: Story: Succubus P.I. - Dark Temptation Parts 7+8+Epilogue

-------
    Could things get any worse for Aya? What do you think?
    Last edited by herbert3000; December 2nd, 2022 at 08:06 AM. Reason: added forward link

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Story: Succubus P.I. - Dark Temptation Parts 5+6

This is getting really interesting. I’m guessing that Aya and Katrin will take on Elena and the supplier in a 2V2 match

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: Story: Succubus P.I. - Dark Temptation Parts 5+6

Glad, that you still enjoy this story! A sound theory, but I'm not giving any spoilers here. If my scedule allows it, I'll upload the next part tomorrow