Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

FF7 Side Story #2

A Meeting of the Ages

Among the crowd of disembarking tourists there was a small island that seemed inviolate. Instead of a press from the crowd, the young woman seemed was easily noticeable due to the open space that surrounded her. Moving down with a confident strut she drew admiring stares from men and women alike and, from the smile on her face, she knew it too.

Once on the ground she talked briefly with one of the guards. Whatever she said had him go ramrod straight and point in the direction of a path that led off to the side of main road leading into Wutai proper. Bowing in thanks she held her small bag closer and swayed down the path to the disappointed looks of more than a few men that had hoped for a chance to talk with her.

“Fie?”

Entering the old mansion Joslyn glanced around, curious as to why her friend would be here. Granted this was a surprise visit, but Jo had news she just couldn’t wait to share. Jogging upstairs she gave the bedrooms several quick looks and found the one she thought that the kunoichi was staying in.

“Must be having another tiff with her dad,” the brunette muttered to herself, then whistled, holding up a thong. Seems she was getting a bit more experimental in her dress. Tossing aside the piece of underwear she resumed her search for the elusive female ninja. The desire to actually surprise her stopping the woman from just calling out.

Moving back downstairs a scowl marred her pretty face before she snapped her fingers and headed to the back. As she’d suspected the door to the hidden arena was open. Grinning now she jogged down the corridor, ignoring the side rooms, towards the large double doors. As soon as her hand touched the handles she heard a loud yell and froze, pushing open one side carefully. Angling her head she peeked down at the center of the arena and her eyes widened. Her friend and a slightly shorter redhead were squirming around the same ring Tifa and Elizabeth had their first encounter.

“Don’t let her push you around Jessica!” Her face lowered, carefully pushing open the door and hiding behind a chair, spotting another redhead on the outside. Strutting around to get a better view probably, Jo spotted enough of a resemblance to know that the two were related. In the ring Yuffie’s thin, deceptively strong, arms were wrapped tightly over her opponent’s, face contorting as she squeezed or was squeezed. “I warned you not to let her get in too close.”

“Shut up, mom!” The other woman, Jessica, grunted back as she and Yuffie did their best to crush each other. Bodies, shining with a glistening sheen, tilted almost as if they would fall before feet slapped back onto canvas and both beauties grunted fiercely. “I got this!”

Not from where she stood, Joslyn thought. The redhead had an impressive sized rack, from what she could see, but as someone who’d gone up against Fie she knew just how tough the Wutai girl’s tits were in a head to head fight. Granted, the sweat covering them indicated they’d be fighting for some time and maybe her boobs had been softened from boxing, but they still appeared even to her eyes. That changed quickly though when her friend squeezed and shoved, and this Jessica gave a deep, belly groan. It was a sound one gave as they felt their breasts begin to falter, and experienced titfighters learned to anticipate it. And Yuffie quickly pushed forward as the redhead’s legs trembled and slipped, standing over a suddenly kneeling foe.

“You ready to give?” Yuffie demanded loudly. Jessica stubbornly shook her head, getting one foot up, trying to rise. But the kunoichi shuffled forward, sinking into a crouch, bending the other’s girl’s back while her heavy breasts weighed down on the moaning redhead. Still she clung to Yuffie, arms tight, for another two minutes until she gave a shout. Fingers unlinked, hands beating at the Wutai girl’s back.

“Okay…okay…you win this one.” Jessica panted. With a relieved sigh, Yuffie released the girl to fall onto her back, loose breasts rolling easily across her chest as she breathed. Yuffie bore a happy smile on her face, resting on the ropes, while the older redhead bore an amused look on her face.

“Nice one Fie,” Josy called out, moving down the decline to the ring rapidly. Three heads turned rapidly to look in her direction, though only one lit up in recognition.

“Jo?” Yuffie rose tiredly from the ropes and walked across to the other side where Joslyn was approaching from. “What’re you doing here?”

“Came for a visit.” The brunette looked up at her friend. “I mean you missed our match, so figured you’d want to hear how things went.”

“Missed our…!” Yuffie’s eyes suddenly lit up. “Shit, already? I thought you two weren’t scheduled for the rematch until next month.”

“Rematch?” Jessica asked, raising a hand that Yuffie took, helping the other girl up. Joslyn felt a strange surge of anger at the simple act. Yuffie was her friend and she didn’t care for this unknown acting in such a familiar manner. Then Jessica squinted hard in her direction. “Wait a minute…she looks like…”

“Joslyn, am I right?” Josy looked around at the older woman that had been spectating. Closer now the resemblance was unmistakable. “You’re Tifa’s sister?”

“You know my sis?” The brunette rose to her full height, still needing to look slightly up at the redhead. Up close the woman was strikingly attractive giving off a definite MILF vibe Joslyn recognized. And from the rack that strained under her blouse she was immediately suspicious.

Yuffie gave an audible groan at the girl’s clear posturing. Though considering their history she could understand Josy’s wariness of women that claimed to know her sister. “She’s okay Josy,” she called out, hoping to make peace. “She and Tifa have history…friendly history.”

Young and mature maintained their staring contest for a few tense heartbeats before Joslyn stood back with a grin. “If Fie says your okay I guess I can step back. Though I think I can guess how friendly your history was. How long ago was it?”

“When she was seventeen, maybe eighteen?” Rosalind gave a wry grin, folding arms over her impressive chest. “Could’ve kicked my ass if she wanted to, but that girl was obsessed with always fighting fair. You?”

“When I was eighteen so maybe three or so years ago,” Josy replied. “Almost had her to.”

“She’s not kidding,” Yuffie piped up, jumping down from the ring, wincing as her sore breasts bounced. “This genius decided the two of them should use a muscle cream that dulled pain. They squashed each other to the point that they passed out when it wore off.”

“Hey…it seemed a good idea at the time.” Jo mumbled defensively. “We wanted to know who had the best tits, not who could take more pain.”

“Makes sense to me,” Jessica put in, rubbing at her own reddened breasts. At a raised eyebrow from her mother she continued. “I mean…did I quit just now because Yuff’s tits’re better than mine? Or was it just hurting too much. And what about our first time?”

“First time?” Josy pinned her friend in a stare while Yuffie chuckled nervously.

“I can’t believe you and sis kept this secret!” Joslyn huffed, pouting.

“I wanted to introduce you when Jess had time to swing by,” Yuffie sighed, leaning back. “I KNOW…how you get.”

All four women sat in a corner of the public baths, enjoying the heat of the water. In typical fashion Yuffie sat near the pipes, where the water was hottest, while Joslyn was a fair distance away where it was cooler. “And how do I…get?” The busty brunette bristled.

“Considering the way your eyes have been following Ms. Rosa since hearing she and Tifa bashed tits do I need to spell it out?” The kunoichi hit back. Rosa raised an eyebrow while Jo blushed. “I wanted to have another round with Jess to get my own back before introducing her to the group.”

“Well…”

“Now stop trying to avoid the subject. What happened?” Yuffie demanded, sweeping a wave of water at the bigger girl. “Spill it, how’d it go this time aro…no way!?”

Yuffie’s reaction came from the wide smile that spread across Joslyn’s face. She leaned back against the edge of the bath, arms behind her head and gave her breasts a slow shake. “Oh yeah,” she crowed. “I’m coming off of a week of heaven.”

“No…fucking…way!” Yuffie repeated, swimming over to where her friend sat, ignoring the curious stares from the redheaded pair. “Details!”

“You first,” Joslyn challenged, linking fingers with the kunoichi as they pushed at one another playfully. “Wasn’t my fault you missed out on the action.”

“Girls, is it safe to assume you’re saying that Josy here beat Tifa again?” Rosa called out, dragging the tussling pair’s attention to her. “I’d be interested in hearing about it.”

“Yeah? Well first I have been meaning to ask about something you said.” Joslyn turned to focus her stare on the oldest member of their little group, the word again bouncing around in her head, Yuffie in light headlock. “You said my sis COULD have kicked your ass. As far as she's told me, she was unbeaten at the time of our titfight.”

“Well…”

“They fought to a draw.” Jessica now spoke up for the first. At Jo’s incredulous look she continued. “Hey it’s what they both say, and it ain’t easy for someone to admit they couldn’t squash another bitch.”

"Language Jessy," Rosalind scolded before sitting up straighter.

“Uh oh.” Yuffie grunted as Jo’s look as she released her. It swung back to Rosa with a bright eyed stare the kunoichi knew only too well. The redheaded mature however matched the intense look with one of her own. “Uh Jess…”

“Oh yeah…” the pigtailed redhead gave an annoyed snort. “Mom’s actually been bugging me to go to Gold Saucer so she could meet her. She was quite adamant about getting a look at the girl that could beat Tifa.”

“Glad we’re on the same page then,” Joslyn said, rising out of the water with a wide smile, extending a hand to the older woman. “Been awhile since I’ve faced someone new...and with a reputation as well. I’m quite excited!”

“I can tell,” Rosa remarked, accepted the help and rising to her feet with a grace that showed her willingness. Her eyes were focused on Jo’s breasts, who’s nipples stood out stiff and erect on her chest. Angling her body towards the youngster she presented her own breasts, and rigid spikes for study. “But I feel the same way.”

Yuffie swallowed, her throat suddenly dry. Side by side the differences were easy to spot, but nothing to give an advantage to either. Joslyn’s were longer though not by a significant amount, while Rosa's were slightly more fuller and rounder. Both were of the more pointed variant, but there was no significant sag. Rosa’s in fact seemed to defy gravity with her broader nipples pointing slightly upwards.

“Those’re quite nice. For an older woman, of course.” Josyln grinned. With a boldness that startled the watching two her she reached out, holding the glands and bouncing them in her hands. “Heavy too.”

“Thanks. Yours aren’t bad either.” Rosa replied, eyes twinkling as she hefted her opposite’s pair as well, feeling the weight of the orbs. “I wish I could’ve met your mother. She must’ve had quite the pair on her with daughters like the two of you.”

“I…don’t remember,” Joslyn muttered, turning away. The mood got awkward but she quickly turned back, fingers squeezing lightly. “Firm…yeah. These would be fun to box around.”

“Bright minds think alike.” Rosa said, raising a palm to stroke motherly at Jo’s face. Both women froze then at a sudden noise at the entrance and quickly sank back into the water. Another group of three women and a smattering of children appeared at the entrance, sitting by the buckets to wash. “Perhaps we should continue somewhere more appropriate.”

Yuffie sighed and heard her exhalation echoed by Jessica. The two shared a sympathetic grin when the older pair rose out of the water and headed for the exit.

“I’m getting flashbacks to when you and Tifa first met.” Yuffie grumbled, tying Joslyn’s hair into a tight ponytail. “You didn’t being any of that muscle cream with you?”

“Course not.” Jo shifted from foot to foot impatiently, staring across the ring where Rosa talked quietly with Jessica.

“You sure, you’re up for this,” Yuffie murmured nervously, close to her ear. “I mean, you did just go up against your sister…”

“And I had Cloud for a week to recover,” the brunette grinned as her friend blushed at the image. “We didn’t leave the room for the first three days.”

“Stop…I don’t need to…”

“Ready!” Across the ring Rosalyn strutted towards the center in a white bikini bottom, her bright red hair also done up in a ponytail to keep it out of the way. Joslyn gave Yuffie a wink and swayed to the middle, her lace panties doing little to hide what was underneath. The kunoichi clambered down from the ringpost and darted over to an area closer to where the two half naked women were. Jessica was already there and shot her a grin.

“This is gonna be good.” The younger redhead remarked. Yuffie nodded turning her attention back into the ring. While their breasts were similar the rest of them couldn't be more different. Jo's body was trim after years of training under her sister, which made the way her breasts flowed out from her chest even more dramatic for those that first saw her. Rosalind's body on the other had was full. Not fat, but buxom, with any excess weight went to all the right spots to make her breasts seem even bigger. Hands on hips the two in the ring slowly rotated their bodies, bringing their breasts close, but never quite into contact. Nipples stood out starkly, coming within scant millimeters of each other before being pulled away.

Taking the next step Joslyn raised her hands over her head, giving her entire body a seductive shake. Eyes glinting Rosa sashayed up her young opponent, both giving soft squeaks as their breasts met. Her arms snaked around Jo's upper body even as the girl's arms came to rest around her neck. Faces serious now they plied their boobs together, rolling the weighty orbs against it's opposite. Patiently they mashed them together, testing the firmness with small, careful thrusts, searching for any perceived weakness. Finally, they just as carefully disentangled their arms and stepped back. Then they smiled again.

"Pity we're only now doing this." Joslyn grinned. "I'd loved to have had a shot at you in your prime."

"Honey, I can still squash girls half my age." Rosa smirked back. "You got an amazing pair there. I can see how you took Tifa down a peg."

"Thanks and uh...no hard feelings right," Joslyn said. "After I win of course."

"Darling, I'll give you as many rematches you want." Rosa's eyes twinkled in amusement. "You'll need them."

As if she'd given a signal, bodies arced apart and then shot forward. The loud WHACK had them jump and the following SMACK made Jess wince and Yuffie flinch. Toe to toe the fighting pair took their time setting up each blow before hammering their massive breasts together. As such each was heavy and sounded painfully loud to their audience. “Shit…mom’s going strong from the get go.” Jessica leaned in under the rope focusing intently on the point where the breasts met. "I've never seen her do that."

“Her too, huh.” Yuffie grimaced at another fleshy TWHACK. The blows were coming slightly faster now. Joslyn typically liked to start slow, to gauge her opponents. The number that she went full tilt on from the word go were limited. And while she apparently instinctually felt that Jess's mother was someone like that, she was still being a bit cautious. Now the strutting in a circular fashion, shapely legs stepping confidently one in front of the other in time with their blows, was taking on the appearance of a form of dance to the kunoichi's eyes. Silent, rough and brutal, but still a dance as they added little jumps and twists to their thrusts and swings.

Joslyn felt teeth clench as her body moved in time to match, and counter, Rosa's movements. Boobs hammered together with a force and violence that amplified the enjoyment she was experiencing. Oh it hurt like hell, Rosa's tits were like boulders, but the pain only made it more apparent that she was up against someone worth fighting. Then a deep groan worked it's way past her lips and Jo's face colored in shame.

At the girl's groan Rosa's face lit up in relief. Joslyn hit even harder than she'd expected, her tits like mini wrecking balls. She managed three more swaying steps and about four more solid boob blows, their taut orbs flattening only at the point of impact, before she gave a gurgling moan. Even though they'd both given evidence to the other's ability to sling their tits it only made them all the more eager to find out what she could do. They slammed their breasts with increasing rapidity, thrusting out with their chests, the dance taking on a more ragged edge.

Jumping back they circled momentarily, strutting, taunting, before striding back together. Boobs crushed together and splattered against one another as first Joslyn, then Rosa mimicking her, raised her arms over and behind her head while hurling their tits together. Hips swayed and buns jiggled during this time as they often leapt together in between swings that saw all four orbs squash and swell in rounded immensity before they bounced off one another.

Oh how she'd missed this, Rosalind realized, squealing at the vicious impacts of Joslyn's boobs on her own. It wasn't the same as exchanging punches with another woman in a fistfight or biting and scratching while thrashing across the floor in a catfight, but it was more...personal...intimate. Using what many considered the height of your femininity to fight was a draining and frightening concept as the thought of loss was always present in the back of your mind, growing ever stronger the longer the other woman kept bashing back. And looking into the pain-filled, but smiling eyes of the younger woman, she embraced the fear and swung her breasts all the harder.

Josy gave a surprised grunt, and staggered slightly at the force behind that last blow. "Time to take things up a notch, huh," she thought, twisting her body to use the added momentum to an advantage. And the sharp yelp from the redhead when their boobs slapped together showed it's effectiveness. Despite her own pain the brunette reveled in the violent comparison of their treasures. Thumping their boobs together she smiled eagerly as they continued to dance, to show off their bodies while bashing their tits together to determine who's was better.

While the two in the ring danced, and fought with striking grace, the two on the outside stared in rapt admiration. The slinky brunette and buxom redhead were slowly amping up the violence as they familiarized themselves with their opponent. And it was finally Rosa that decided she knew all she needed to know. It was a solid WHACK...WHACK and Joslyn staggered back to fall onto her rump. Her face bore a surprised look for a second before it turned determined and she rose, strutting right back up to Rosa. The dance was over and hands dug into hips as they lined up their bodies. It began with a light rasping, scraping sound, their breasts brushing past each other as their bodies twisted slowly back and forth.

Then the boobs were forced over and under as the pace picked up and force of their blows increased. Within seconds after that the orbs flailed in a barely controlled fashion between their twisting, writhing bodies. Yuffie could hear panting and realized, to her horror, that it was coming from herself. Shaking her head she forced her jaw shut, but could still hear the deep breathing. Turning her head she glanced at Jessica who all but had her tongue out as she watched the fight, nipples standing out starkly behind her blouse. "Calm down," she muttered irritably, nudging the redhead with her elbow. "Get anymore turned on and you'll ruin your top."

"You're no better," Jessica rasped, staring boldly at how Yuffie's own nipples threatened to puncture her outfit. "Hard not to get turned on by this. Mom's really enjoying herself."

"Jo too," Yuffie mumbled, grimacing at Leviathan's laughter in the back of her mind. But the pair in the ring were suddenly not a top priority. Instead it was the girl opposite who's bosom heaved noticeably in time with her ragged breathing. "Why should they have all the fun though."

"Too true," Jessica replied, pushing her covered boobs at Yuffie's, wincing at the compression. "Still sore from though. Or I'd pay you back for earlier"

"Let me fix that then," Barely able to control herself the kunoichi grabbed at the surprised redhead's top and pulled it down, baring her impressive, though clearly hanging, assets. Mumbling what sounded like a request she placed her palm at the point just above and between the drooping breasts. Giving a gasp of shock and pleasure, Jessica could FEEL her boobs healing and see them rising back on her chest.

"How...did you..." Shaking her head the ginger quickly shrugged off the blouse and kicked off her heels, leaving her in just a short skirt. "Never mind. Later?"

"Later!" Yuffie agreed, tearing off her top and stepping out of her shoes. Thrusting out her swelling chest she gave her friend a contemptuous smirk, Leviathan roaring approval only she could hear. "But only if you win."

Throwing themselves together, arms wrapped tight, the younger women growled and hissed as they spun wildly around the outside of the ring before legs tangled and they fell ground. Not missing a beat they only strengthened their holds rolling enthusiastically across the floor, relishing the feel of their boobs squashing, fighting. Yuffie suddenly came to the realization that her friends had rubbed off on her way more than she'd expected. But she couldn't be concerned with that right now. Not with a bitch in her arms to be crushed.

Unaware that they'd lost their audience old and young continued swinging their swollen glands viciously to batter and crash together. Grips became tenuous as sweat rolled down their bodies as well as spray across faces when the boobs smacked together painfully. Slender Joslyn beat her boobs ruthlessly against her redheaded rival, but the voluptuous Rosa slammed back mercilessly, boobs coming together with a resounding CLAP CLAP of fleshy impacts. But it was Rosa, again the aggressor, that gained an advantage and Joslyn gave a pained whine as she took a shuffling half step to the rear.

The redhead's heavier weight, especially in the upper body, bore down on the slim brunette and wasn't something she could easily counter. All she could do was grit her teeth and make any advance as painful as possible for Rosalind. That it would also hurt her as bad wasn't lost on the girl, but she'd endured pain on many occasions and was confident she could endure. She stared hard into the face of the older woman, breasts flailing and crushing between them, eyes suddenly widening before tumbling to the mat again with a scream.

Rosalind rested her hands on her knees, panting heavily, from as much exhaustion as pain. Throwing her tits around so fast was tiring, and that wasn't even taking into account beating them against another solid pair. Now if only the girl would stay down for... Rosa's face fell as Jo scrambled rapidly to her feet a sneer curling her lips. She knew. And suddenly the curvaceous redhead found herself on the defensive as the brunette advanced, beating their boobs together in brutal repetition. Joslyn recognized the fatigue on her face and had no intention of giving her a chance to get her breath back. Rosa felt herself stagger against the brunette's vicious breast blows. The girl's massive boobs pounded against her own relentlessly, despite her own adamant retaliations.

Joslyn heard Rosa scream from the savage boob impacts and for a second concern etched a line across her face before hardening. Pain was a part of the game she couldn't afford to hold back, not in the slightest, since the woman had already downed her twice.

Breasts clapped together continuously, their owners crying out loudly with each forceful impact. With their positions reversed Joslyn was now the one expending extra energy as she fought to beat down the stubborn redhead. Rosa's legs wobbled with each bruising impact, but she refused to be downed, fighting back savagely with her breasts, whipping them into Joslyn's as hard as she was able, both beauties shrieking at each collision.

Unwilling to give into the fear, to the pain, the redhead kept swinging her tits, hating the sobbing cries she gave each time they flattened together. The distortion in their breasts shape were easy to see now and painful to watch as the full rounded masses flattened horridly from the ferocity on the blows. But the brunette was slowing, the blows as heavy as ever, but the time between strikes increasing. If she could just...with a croaking gasp she staggered finally under Joslyn's tireless assault, hitting up against the ring post she'd unknowingly been herded to and slowly slid to a squatting position.

In the sudden deafening silence brunette and redhead stared silently, magnificent sweating bodies heaving. Rosa expected the girl to follow her down, to seize the advantage, but she merely stood quietly. Waiting. Then she nodded and they shared a tired smile.

"You really are her sister," she groaned, grabbing at the ropes and pulling herself up. A pair of growling snarls made her jump and she glanced outside the ring. Giving a tired chuckle she inclined her head. "Guess we inspired the kids."

Curious, but wary, Josy side stepped to the ropes in time to catch Yuffie and Jessica drag themselves to their feet, bodies twisting and squirming as they maintained the bearhug, spinning in place. She grinned as several chairs were knocked over in their energetic wrestling, Jessica's hair undone from her twin ponytails to hang down across her face, and she gave a sharp yell when Yuffie somehow broke her grip, shoving her back. Running at the stunned redhead, the kunoichi lunged, slamming their breasts together, knocking the girl back with a shout. Catching herself Jessica gave a piercing shriek, running at Yuffie, who gave a yell in response before charging.

Crashing together both screamed as they bounced apart. Turning away they sprinted in different directions before sliding to a stop, bellowing a challenge, and loping back and smashing their bodies together again. Twice more they did this before, crashing together in the air, they wrapped up tightly again and fell to the ground. Hissing in anguish the pair rolled furiously until they disappeared from view back under the ring.

"Damn...how the hell'd they get so close so fast?" Joslyn muttered. She felt like she was losing her friend. Shaking her head she turned back to her own opponent. "Sorry, but that's all I can afford to give you. I do intend to win this after all."

"You're a good sport," Rosa pushed herself off the ropes. She would've preferred another minute...or five...but she'd take what she could get. "But I've got a reputation to maintain. I can't afford to lose to anyone until I fight Tifa again."

"Too bad..." Joslyn's hips swayed exaggeratedly, strutting up to the other woman and throwing her arms over Rosa's neck in almost loving manner. Up until her fingers curled into red hair. "But I don't intend to let anyone else beat my sister but me."

Giving a light hiss at the tug the older, fleshier woman looped her arms over Jo's shoulder and snagged a double handful of hair herself. Both took several deep breathes in preparation for what was to come and at Rosalind's nod, they reared back and their tits together, head to head, nipple to nipple. Rosa moaned loudly and Josy bit her lip hard enough to taste blood. At the second blow the brunette whimpered while the redhead groaned. At the third both screamed in unashamed agony. Setting up a slow, brutal and deliberate rhythm. Willingly they rained almost two dozen crushing blows on one another. Piteously they ignored the other's cries, focusing on the terrible pain radiating from their busts, lunging forward to hammer all four together on repeat.

Neither woman allowed themselves to think of defeat, not even as the structures of their breasts began to break down and the once thick, full orbs began to sink lower and lower on their chests. As they themselves sank lower and lower to the ground until the the twenty second blow that saw the tops of their tits clap together in a horrifically painful sounding manner. Arms fell away and snatched at their tits, as if trying to protect them from the suffering. Almost gagging with pain a staggering Joslyn stared across at wounded Rosa. Wobbling on unsteady legs the woman gave an excellent impression of being punch drunk but was also, for the first time, completely defenseless. With a grunt she stumbled towards her new rival who took a hesitant step back.

Whipping her body around Joslyn crashed her left boob into Rosa's who gave a tortured cry at the blow, almost falling. But still the redhead came right back and their right breasts met in midair and though both screamed, it was again Rosa that fell back. "Why won't she quit?!" Joslyn thought, whimpering. Swinging her boobs viciously she battered the mature around the ring, shrieking and squealing all the while, but the woman just wouldn't stay down or stop. Instead she kept coming right back. Desperate to finally end this, and maybe get some view time on Yuffie's fight, Joslyn committed and swung as hard as she could, harder than she had the entire fight. And missed the flash of cunning on Rosalind's face as she let her body go limp.

Even as her blow whiffed Jo realized her mistake and tried to pull back, but the momentum behind her swing had counted on meeting resistance to stop. Instead she spun in a full circle, catching a glimpse of the crouching Rosa before the redhead sprang up, boobs smacking agonizingly in the undersides of Joslyn's. The younger woman screeched at the pain and would've fallen in not for Rosalind grabbing her. If she let the girl get away she might try and avoid her long enough to recover, and the mature had no desire to let that happen. It hadn't been hard to feign defeat, if she'd taken even a few more shots from the girl's tits she wouldn't have needed to fake it.

Their boobs wrestled, rolling over and around between their bodies as Rosa struggled to control the still strong Joslyn, while the latter fought to break free. But finally the redhead got what she wanted when her breasts landed on top of the brunette's and, from the tensing of the girl's body, she knew what was coming.

"Sorry," Rosa murmured, rising onto her toes and dropping her thick, heavy orbs onto Josyln's trapped tits. The lithe brunette gave a plaintive cry at the attack, struggling all the more frantically, even as the redhead lifted her boobs again.

"Aaaagghhhh!!" Joslyn wailed at the voluptuous Rosa's dense udders splashed down onto her tits. Writhing desperately she screamed when the mature's boobs crashed onto her own again. In the back of her mind the fighting part of her was yelling at her fear, fear of losing, that she knew exactly what to do to break out of this. Whipping her head side to side she endured another hefty blow before it hit her. As Rosa went up, she dipped her body as best as she could and then shot up, using leg muscles strengthened from kicking exercises. Rosa screeched at the loud WHACK but Josy yelled as well. It also loosened the older woman's hold on her enough to level off their boobs and apply her own hug. "Time to...crush you." Jo panted, wincing at how tender her tits were as they pushed against Rosalind's.

"No...I'm gonna...flatten...YOU!" The tired redhead groaned, feeling her glands forced back the brunette's powerful tits. Definetly Tifa's sister, she had to admit. Just as stubborn and single-minded as she was back in Midgar. And with a pair of rock solid tits that seemed to shrug off any damage they received. As those thoughts made their way into her brain the unpleasant possibility of it ending up the same way crept in as well.

Twisting and squirming they shuffled slowly around the ring, this a quieter, less energetic part of the fight. Both were tired and hurting, but the pain was now of more grinding variant rather than the sharp and sudden explosive variant of them throwing their boobs together. So groans and the occasional moan replaced the sharp yells and screams as they slowly, and methodically worked their breasts together while also sinking lower and lower as their legs burned.

Rosalind gave a girlish whine of pain as the brunette's arms clamped down hard, driving her breasts forward with a kind of manic strength before her grip loosened, panting. Joslyn now whimpered in agony as the redhead's boobs punched into her own, forcing the brunette to packpedal. Josy came back by clenching her arms and shoving forward in quick, powerful bursts, battering her tits like a ram repeatedly against Rosa's. The mature now retreated with a pained squeak and eyes wide in sudden shock as her back hit the ropes.

Tired and distracted Jo didn't focus on her surroundings as she should have. So when she felt resistance from Rosa she assumed the woman was just fighting back with the same determination as she was. Thus she kept thrusting, kept pushing, eyes shining at the sight of her bustline forcing back the redhead's rack. So when the ropes sprang back, forcing the two of them back towards the center she was completely unprepared. The sudden jerk forced arms apart but Rosa grabbed for her even as legs gave out and she sank to a kneeling position, her arms automatically going back around the woman above her.

Grey eyes stared into reddish brown, one tired but defiant, the other pleading for an end before hardening. Arms flexed and Joslyn screamed as Rosalind's breasts pushed down brutally on her own teats. Panting, she squeezed back, forcing a wince out of the redhead, willing her breasts to hold out. She just need a little time to...she shrieked as Rosa tightened her arms again. "I'm not...going...to stop." The mature grunted, body trembling with effort, shoving her aching breasts into the opposing pair. "Gonna show...you...why even...Tifa...walked quietly around...around me..."

Joslyn groaned, and then gave a choking sob. Her breasts, magnificent and powerful that they were, quivered and then retreated. To anyone watching their boobs would still look equal, but she'd felt the give. "Okay..." she choked out, releasing her hug and letting her arms fall to the side. "Okay...you got...me. You...win..."

At the admission the older woman immediately let go, allowing Joslyn to fall back to short distance to the mat. Then the mature gave a groan and slipped down to lie on her side beside the brunette. She alone knew how close it was, her boobs almost at the point of collapse. Concerned she looked across at the girl lying on her back, but despite the heavy breathing she didn't seem all that put out from losing.

"Yup..." Jo stared, surprising Rosa as she rolled tiredly to face her. "I can see how you and sis fought to a draw. You'd...probably have destroyed me if...you'd bothered to come by the Saucer. Hell you'd probably...have done the same...to Tifa in your prime."

"Maybe...maybe not." Rosa gave a low chuckle. "I was a...a late bloomer. Like her...fights found me...more than the other...other way around."

A sudden prolonged screech caught their attention and, helping each other up, they tottered towards the ropes. Standing toe to toe Yuffie and Jessica flung their left tits wildly to smack cruelly together, each collision tearing an angry scream from them both.

First Jessica fell.

Then Yuffie collapsed.

Jumping up the kunoichi hammered the redhead down twice in succession before the furious redhead slammed her to the ground in turn. Scrambling to her feet Yuffie charged, arms crossed behind her back, shoving her tits at Jessica like a maddened Behemoth. Meeting the ninja girl's challenge head on the redhead, locked her hands into the small of her back and thrust back, heads over shoulders which ground painfully together. Grunting savagely the women squashed their tits together while trying to bull the other back. Giving a roar, Yuffie threw everything she had into it and, with a shocked squeal, Jessica stumbled back, tripping over her own feet as she fell.

Shouting, angry as much at herself as Yuffie, the fiery redhead lunged back to her feet and lunged back in, breasts squashing and shoulders grinding.

"C'mon Yuffie, you got this." Joslyn impulsively cheered. "Flatten her tits!"

"Jessica, don't you dare let her squash you again," Rosa called out. The younger women jumped at the sudden noise, but to their credit they never stopped shoving and once the surprise wore off, went back at it with renewed vigor. But after nearly two minutes of grunting and shoving, neither was able to budge the other more than a couple of steps, that were quickly lost when the other pushed back.

"THAT'S...IT!!" Jessica suddenly yelled, thrusting her boobs forward and upwards, her orbs actually connecting with the kunoichi's face. Startled, Yuffie leapt back, pretty face contorted into an angry snarl that lightened with a yelp when the redhead slammed her tits back and forth across the Wutai girl's breasts. "YOU WON'T BEAT ME AGAIN!!"

"OH YEAH!" Yuffie shouted, her pair flailing furiously as well, a rapid THUD THUD sound following the wild boob melee the two now engaged in. Grabbing her friend just above the elbow the kunoichi got several sharp blows in, yanking the trim redhead into her body, their boobs splashing together in head to head collisions that flattened both before springing back into their full shape dramatically. Retaliating in kind Jessica bared her teeth and hissed at Yuffie who snarled back. "I'LL SHOW YOU!"

The sound of their breasts slamming together took on a humorous PLOP sound, but their faces, and actions, were all business. No ground was given that wasn't immediately reclaimed and the sheer evenness of it surprised Joslyn. She bashed tits with Yuffie often enough to know her pair was solid enough to take lightly. And, as Jessica battered the angry kunoichi back several steps away from them, she eyed the redhead speculatively.

Growling in frightful eagerness, Yuffie slammed her tits harder and harder against Jessica's rock hard boobs. Her breasts were hurting like hell, but still felt firm against the redhead's thrusts. So she kept pushing out her chest, reddened teats smashing into their rivals and now she took halting steps forward, lip curling at the impotent fury as the other girl beat their boobs together.

Whining in fury Jessica cringed as Yuffie's wrecking balls kept hammering into her swollen teats. Whatever it was the girl had done to heal her tits also excited her to the point that she was determined to retake the lead in their little rivalry. But the woman's tits were frighteningly dense and despite how many times they rammed together she couldn't feel any significant give. Her one relief was that the ninja girl's cries showed that her own were holding up just as well.

A particularly hard slam had their grips slip and they staggered back, panting at the pain. Glaring hard across at the opposing girl the two circled, crouched low, lips pulled back from gritted teeth. Then Jessica saw Yuffie's eyes flicker away, as if distracted, and pounced. Lunging, she hurled her right boob to smash with stunning force against the taller woman's right sending her stumbling back with a yell. The kunoichi clutched at her chest in genuine pain and it made the redhead hesitate, angry at herself for the cheap shot, but she reminded herself that if you let yourself get distracted you got what you deserved. "Want some...more, huh?" She panted, swinging her breast to flop against Yuffie's again. "C'mon dammit. This was just getting goo...OW, CUNT!"

"No more than...than you!" Yuffie gasped, Jessica's arms waving wildly as she struggled to keep balance after the kunoichi's boob crushed against her own, angry at Leviathan for distracting her. She didn't care if Josy and Rosa's fight was over. She was going toe to toe with her first rival and needed to stay focused. "And I can take...anything you can...dish out."

Striding back together the two bosomy beauties heaved their boobs into the air to slam, flatten and swell. Jessica gave a frustrated scream as she staggered again, shaking her head and rushing back at the waiting Yuffie. Breasts crashed together with violent surges that saw them flatten almost as if beaten before filling back out as their twins were then heaved together. Each collision wrenched guttural shrieks from the girls but as time went on one voice began to be heard with greater clarity than the other.

Rosalind gnawed at a knuckle as Yuffie slowly, gradually, forced her daughter to stumble in their direction. She couldn't see Jess's face, but she could imagine the anguish and despair. It was always tough to lose, even against a friend, and level of emotion the pair had pounded into one another showed that her daughter had indeed found a good one. Yuffie's stare was focused and steady as she barraged Jessica back, not giving the girl a chance to recover or even alter her course. Then she heard a soft noise to her side.

"Fie..." Joslyn had never felt this way. Even after learning her sister regretted sharing Cloud, or even when Cloud chose Tifa. It was a feeling alien to her and it was one that had dogged her since she first saw Yuffie and Jessica in the ring.

Jealousy. It seemed silly, but Fie was the first friend she made from outside Gold Saucer and who hadn't immediately started fawning after learning who her father was. And she was, in a sense, Jo's protege since she had been the one to break her into titfighting. And the first to beat her after Tifa. And, watching her beat a still savagely resisting Jessica towards the ring, she realized she'd be now sharing her friend with another girl of like tastes. And she didn't care for the feeling.

Jessica bit back a whimper as legs trembled, threatening to collapse as she took another halting step to the rear with Yuffie in staggering pursuit. Each blow forced wails from their sore throats, but even to her ears her's sounded especially piteous. Gasping, she absorbed a sickening strike, almost fell, but instead came back with a ferocious blow that seemed to stun the kunoichi who gave a hacking scream and tumbled to the side. Desperate for an advantage Jessica charged and swung as hard as she could. At the same time Yuffie hurled her boob from the hip upwards.

TWHACK!!

Contact. Their breasts almost folded around one another from the savagery of the blow and the girls shrieked, Yuffie collapsing onto her side while Jessica took a pair of tottering steps before falling to her knees and then her face.

Joslyn and Rosa stood quietly, Rosa's left boob pressing into Jo's right, nipples once again painfully stiff and crossing. Neither had given up so they couldn't interfere, as much as they might like to. Slipping her arm down the mature's body to the fleshy waist Joslyn tugged her closer while delicately flicking their tense nubs together. Face flushing the older redhead's own arm pulled tight at the brunette's trim waist, swirling her spike around around Jo's, the two occasionally stabbing them together or into areolas. Licking her lips as their nipples dueled Jo focused on the pretty face surrounded by a mass of red hair that slowly drew closer.

"That...that the best you...you got!" Both jumped at the halting demand. Heads swung back to see Yuffie crawling painfully towards the facedown Jessica. Warily she placed on hand in front of the other and carefully touched the sweaty shoulder. Immediately she pulled back, expecting a trick but then again moved in and flipped the girl over.

"No!" Jessica croaked at the sight of Yuffie's face and tits. Her arms crossed over her savaged pair. "No...you win. Gods, it hurts.!"

"Jessy!" Rosalind prepared to jump from the ring but Joslyn held her back.

"Watch," she said, pressing her boobs into the woman's back while her hands flowed over and around Rosa's set. On the ground Yuffie pressed her hands gently on Jessica's breasts, a brief blue glow surrounding the area. Her daughter's sniffles were replaced by a relieved sigh as she relaxed completely. Groaning now Yuffie touched a hand to her own tits, then simply collapsed onto the soft body beneath her. "Amateurs."

"I always told her to know when to quit," Rosa sighed, shrugging out of Jo's pleasing embrace and jumping down. "But I don't think she's ever been pushed like this before."

"Heh, well she did learn from me and sis." Josy remarked crossing over to Yuffie dragging the unconscious girl up. "So what now?"

"Plenty of rooms upstairs," the mature replied. "Though considering it's your place I should probably ask permission first."

"Don't worry about it. A friend of Fie's is a friend of mine." Jo stated grandly. She then edged closer. "And I think you should probably take the third one from the end. The bed in that room is particularly...sturdy."

"Sturdy, huh." Rosalind shot the girl a smoldering look. While her tastes swung towards men, after...him...she did occasionally partake in other pleasures. And after the fight, and the show, she needed some relief. Plus she wasn't exactly being subtle. "I imagine you are talking from personal experience?"

"Oh indeed. From considerable personal experience."

"Then what say we put these two away and you can show me this...sturdy bed?" Rosa said, looking at the younger woman from under long lashes. "I imagine you could demonstrate this?"

"I'd love to."

Yuffie groaned and sat up suddenly. Shaking her head she tried to remember what happened. She'd been watching Josy and Rosa fight...then she and Jessica started fighting and, and...she won. She won!!

"It was an excellent display." Leviathan growled in her head as she lay back with a bright smile on her face. She was ahead. It hurt like hell, but now she was ahead. Then she frowned tilting her head. Swinging her legs off the broad bed she'd been deposited on she made her way over to the door. Pushing it open she again felt that tremor at the sight of the hallway. Years later and she still hated wandering down this corridor on her own especially when there were...loud...moaning...sounds.

The kunoichi froze, petrified at several deep moans that were coming from further down. Pigeon toed, the closer she crept the faster and deeper the moans came until at a door they trailed off with a deep rattling groan followed by a hoarse cry. Then she realized what she was hearing. Putting an ear to the door she heard a pair of soft, breathy voices intermixed with moist smacking sounds, talking rapidly and then a squeaking sound that quickly picked up pace, followed soon by the moans she'd heard. Peeking through the keyhole she caught a glimpse of two frantically gyrating bodies and a flash of brown and red hair.

"Yes...yes. Oh gods...yes." The voice, sultry and mature. Rosalind. "Just like...that, darling. Don't stop...don't. Ooohhh...yeah..."

"Fuck, fuck. More...fuck..." Coarse yet seductive. Joslyn. "Take it. Give it to...yes...more. Right...there. Right...uuuhhhnnnnn..."

She wanted to look away but it was if her eye was glued to the socket. Her friend and another friend's mother. With deep groans and aggressive growls they fucked as fiercely as they had previously fought, bodies so tightly wrapped that if not for the hair that obscured their faces she'd have trouble telling them apart. Dark hair pushed red hair into the bed, hips thrusting vigorously, tits bouncing wildly. Only her mouth was visible and savage grunts issued forth from behind clenched teeth as she pumped. Then they both stiffened and gave lustful whines as bodies slapped together violently before suddenly halting.

"Hah hah...holy." Rosa panted necking Joslyn frantically. "I thought you said...there...yes...right there...you'd never been with a...hmmm...a woman before."

"I'm a fast...ooohhh...fast learner..." Jo gasped, her voice high and excited, hands fondling the redhead's breasts. "And you're quite the...uh..uh...the teacher. Oh fuck!!"

Flipping the distracted Jolsyn over, Rosa now pounded into the younger woman, long red hair reaching the pillows, her body arching as pleasure built. They kissed hungrily, bodies visibly trembling and Jo's dark head sank lower until her mouth enveloped a breast, sucking hard enough that Yuffie had no trouble hearing, drawing a passionate cry from her lustful partner. Then her head fell away, teeth clenching, then flew back as a hoarse cry exploded from her throat and her form shivered violently. Halfway through her orgasm Rosa's hips slammed into Josy's once, twice and then there was a prolonged mewl as she joined in orgasm. Even before her body stopped shuddering Joslyn wrestlefucked her onto the side, both pumping with tireless energy.

"Tired already?" Jo demanded huskily, urgently kissing and licking at the redhead's neck and shoulders. From the moans Rosa gave it was clearly very effective. She focused on a sweet spot high on her neck that had the mature quivering violently. "I can go all night!"

"Honey I haven't even gotten started yet." Rosa purred in response, her fingers trailing up and down Josy's body, pausing to linger on the spots that drew out the loudest whimpers. "Let me show you what a real woman can do!"

It felt like they would never stop, each orgasm exciting, rather than tiring, them further. The sight and sound of the two women pleasuring one another, seemingly without end, had the watcher trembling. A particularly powerful orgasm catapulted Yuffie out of her voyeurism, as Jo spasmed and screamed even while Rosa grunted savagely and pounded the girl viciously, biting roughly at her chin. Suddenly realizing she had her hands down her panties Yuffie immediately fled back to her room, the sound of Jo's screaming orgasm following her. The memory of the two tangled bodies meant that it was a long time before she could get to sleep, and it wasn't without some...work.

By the time she'd dropped into a guilt laden sleep, back in the other room, a young brunette and a mature redhead shuddered in ecstasy, pawing wildly as they ground their bodies together in one last orgasm. Sweaty and, for now, sated Rosa rolled tiredly off of Joslyn who cuddled contentedly up to the lush redhead. Coming down from the high they relaxed, caressing the bodies they'd so recently fully explored, mumbling pleased exclamations around velvety kisses.

"Wow..." Joslyn murmured fondling Rosalind's tender breasts. "So that's what it's like with a woman."

"You're not bad yourself honey, For a first timer." Rosa remarked exhaustedly, filling her own hand with Joslyn's young flesh. Rolling it in her hand she was rewarded with a happy hiss while tweaking the nipple. "It's been a long time since I've been with someone capable of keeping up. Man or woman. So which do you prefer?"

"You were amazing, Rosie. This was far better than I expected." Josy purred, pulling a boob up to her face, flicking at the orb with tongue and sucking on the nipple. The redhead sighed in delight at the attention, though with an edge of sympathy. The girl was focused on her breasts, almost as if hoping for a taste of the milk from within. Her own fingers walked slowly down the tight body pressing against her own. "But...the one I want. No one can compare. When I'm with him no one else...nothing else matters."

"Young love, so dramatic." Rosa teased, then gasped as Jo's fingers reached between her legs, feeling her temperature rise again under her ministrations. Gods but this girl was hot. And insatiable. She pushed Jo, trying to mount her again, only to meet resistance. Growling playfully at the younger woman she wrapped her arms around her tightly and pushed their faces together. Lips brushed lightly and repeatedly, tongues licking at noses and chins. "Well pucker up sweetie. If I only have you for tonight I'm going to do my best to leave a lasting impression."

Joslyn's answering snarl was muted by the toothy smile and inviting tongue. Licking and lapping the pink organs they sucked into a sensuous kiss even as her arms circled the mature's waist. Breasts pumped and bodies rolled, neither caring of their position, only for the pleasure they derived.

But as with befitting women of their temperament, everything was a competition. Jo's hand sank below the waist to cup the redhead's plump, meaty rear, palpating it roughly. Rosa squealed, and retaliated, spanking the brunette's firm rounded butt before filling her hands with both cheeks. Panting in resurgent lust they attacked each other's body with the same desperate fervor from earlier. Soft kisses turned fierce, tongues battling vigorously to force entry into mouths, breasts and pussies pounded together savagely and they now struggled to control themselves as well as their partner. Urgent, pleasured moans once more made their way past the door and into the hallway. Down past Yuffie's room where the Kunoichi lay in a deep, guilty slumber.

Then they reached the next room where another slept lightly. Eyes flickered under lids, which then shot open and she sat up with a look of shock. Tilting her red head as the noise from the desperately aroused women reached a peak her expression turned shocked, then ugly with not a little anger.

When Joslyn finally woke the sun was already shining brightly through the a crack in the shades. She stretched, feeling refreshed, and smiled at the still dozing woman next to her. It had been good. Different, less sensual while just as intense, but still enjoyable nonetheless. Amazing even. Rosa had been as experienced as expected and it had taken a combination of youth and Cloud's lessons to finally put the redhead under. Joslyn trembled in resurgent delight at the memory of the redhead's eyes rolling back into her head as Joslyn's sexuality finally overwhelmed her, mouth open in a silent scream as her body bucked and legs kicked wildly under her urgent thrusts. She'd grabbed the woman's head, pulling her into dominant kiss as she swallowed her screams and then her whimpered submission. She giggled at the thought of telling Cloud and how he might react, stroking the milf's face gently. Rosa mumbled at the sound and touch, Joslyn's hand moving to the covers dragging them down to expose a single breast.

Jo stared for a moment, then lowered her head to suck the pink nub into her mouth. She was young...but not stupid. She knew why she'd been so desperately attracted to Rosa, why she went for an older woman when at a simple flick of the wrist she could summon a thirsty horde of women her own age. Rolling her tongue over and around the spike, she suckled at Rosa's boob before planting a final kiss on the tip. "Thanks," she whispered breathily, moving her mouth to the woman's ear. Rosa's sleeping face broke into a tired smile as she sank deeper into the bed. Rising, she slipped on a robe and gathered up her clothes. Looking back her eyes fell once more on the milky white boob, but she no longer felt that unbearable lust from the night before. Sighing, she nodded to herself before quietly exiting.

Once the door closed, eyes opened and Rosa sighed. It really was a pity...

"Yes...oh fuck yes. Come for me Rosie! You know you want...to so...bad...oh FUCK!" Joslyn howled, belly pumping, assing rolling as she fought back the pleasure wave from the scissored genitals. Bodies pressed together, their tits squashed, holding one another tight, they could feel the end. Neither could take another orgasm.

"Oh. Oh...oh...oh. You beautiful...little...bitch. I won't...I...can't...I...I...AIIEEEEEMMPPHHHHHH!" Rosalind's shriek was swallowed by Joslyn, her young rival devouring her mouth. Legs once wrapped around her waist, kicked weakly as the orgasm went on and on until finally..."No more...no...more...gods you are...fucking...amazing!"

"C...Cloud!" Rosa's consciousness was already slipping away, her body forced back onto the mattress by the winner's own frantic rush for release, but that one word crept past the fog. For an exhausted second she thought she'd heard wrong, but even as the pleasant blackness claimed her she heard the girl scream. "CLOUD!!"

She wasn't sure what was sadder. That a girl like that would probably never really be satisfied, or that what she wanted was something beyond her reach. But then again, as Rosa's mind slipped back to the past, after hearing that name she wasn't one to talk. It really was a pity. Then her eyes shot open. What was it Joslyn had said?

"When I'm with him..."

Not if she was with him...WHEN!

Back outside Joslyn tiptoed down the corridor.

"We have a problem."

She yelped at the voice swinging around to find Yuffie looking at her. "Geez, how many times have I asked you not to do that."

"No time to care about that, I just got a letter from Tifa. Knowing her there's probably one waiting for you back in Gold Saucer as well."

"Sis? What'd she have to say?"

"It...It's probably better if you read it." Yuffie said, handing over the piece of paper. Curious, Joslyn's eyes flowed over her sister's small neat script. Her hands curled, clenching tight as she reread the passage Yuffie no doubt was referring to, then read it again. Eyes curled back into her head as she fell to the ground in a faint. The kunoichi sighed. "Probably better this way. With how Jess's feeling it's better she sees her mom before you."

Grunting she grabbed her friend under the arms, dragging her over to an empty room, the paper forgotten in the moment. The word PREGNANT spelled out in large bold letters between the rumpled sheet.

Last edited by Gradius; December 1st, 2022 at 08:01 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: FF7 Side Story #2

I'm a bit curious. We know Joslyn is still chasing Cloud so is this a relationship that goes sour or is it Jessica who's clearly not having it.

All that aside this was pretty hot and I'm impressed you're avoiding getting too explicit with the sex scenes while focusing on the fighting.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this affects the group dynamic.

Senior Hostboard Member Gradius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

When you upload a story early in the morning after a terrible night's sleep you sometimes not realize that you DIDN'T save your final draft and you upload the finished, but not really fully checked over story. Not really a fan of re-uploading an updated copy but since I'd already started writing the other chapter, and Pride 4 draws elements from these side stories I need to stick with the script.

It's not really much, just some spelling corrections and additions to Jo and Rosa's private time, and the major bit at the end that'll come into play at a later date.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

I think I see where you're going with this. Though I do think making it officially a one night stand was a bit too on the nose. Maybe leave it open to interpretation till the next chapter.

I am even more interested in where it's going. Why is Jessica so angry. Yuffie certainly gave off a disapproving vibe and it opens up some drama for the years between Hatred and Pride.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I think I see where you're going with this. Though I do think making it officially a one night stand was a bit too on the nose. Maybe leave it open to interpretation till the next chapter.

I am even more interested in where it's going. Why is Jessica so angry. Yuffie certainly gave off a disapproving vibe and it opens up some drama for the years between Hatred and Pride.
    I toyed with that idea, but decided that seeing as how the readers know how things are going to turn out with regards to the ladies romantic lives, to an extent, teasing something like that would be pointless. I've written Joslyn to be completely devoted to Cloud (actually a RL insert based on a couple I know) and while she might fool around, she won't develop attachments to anyone...except maybe someone who's also interested in Cloud and she's very close friends with <wink wink nudge nudge>.

There will be plenty of drama in the next chapter, when I finish it, since my muses for the next Pride and Witcher chapters have come off their break and I've been writing those two at a rate.

Senior Hostboard Member Cody G Smith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Absolutely loved this chapter, and have to admit, as soon as I read the sex scene between these two women, have to admit, had a hard on, I love lesbian sex that is also a competition.

Any chance we’ll see more scenes like it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody G Smith View Post
    Absolutely loved this chapter, and have to admit, as soon as I read the sex scene between these two women, have to admit, had a hard on, I love lesbian sex that is also a competition.

Any chance we’ll see more scenes like it?
    Can't really promise anything that scene was a a spur of the moment decision since I had just introduced a redheaded milf (all I was missing was the glasses ) and the way I wrote the fight just led up to a situation where it seemed as if I just couldn't write them not having sex.

Will there be more? It's probable since I plan on making Jessica and Rosalind a staple in the story going forward, but it's up in the air.

Senior Hostboard Member Cody G Smith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I honestly really hope you do, and I’m gonna straight up say that the scene was super hot, it got me off, and it is really hard for me to find good stories that get me off, and your series does it, between the naked battles, and now some lesbian fight sex between these two, your story just keeps getting better.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody G Smith View Post
    I honestly really hope you do, and I’m gonna straight up say that the scene was super hot, it got me off, and it is really hard for me to find good stories that get me off, and your series does it, between the naked battles, and now some lesbian fight sex between these two, your story just keeps getting better.
    Have to admit that it did give me a bit of a boner. Probably because it skirted the line between sexfight and just really aggressive sex. It did suit Joslyn's personality since we got a throw away line about her having one night stands.