Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Divisions: Part 1

Vanessa returned to the hotel penthouse and relayed the entire story to the other girls and Ben in the penthouse living room, which basically became 732’s de facto meeting room. However, she left out a few particular details about her meeting with Tamara. The first being what Tamara said about Vanessa’s leadership and Jasmine’s supposed. Jasmine’s ego was bloated enough as it was and she didn’t want to make it worse. The second being her own history with Las Brujas, for very personal reasons. And finally, she left out her challenging Tamara right there in the Chief’s office, where anyone could walk in on them and how Tamara scared Vanessa out of it with just a single kiss.

Vanessa could not believe she made such a stupid move. Her troubles about her third loss to Jasmine combined with her shock from hearing about Las Brujas again got to her too much. She felt like she proved Tamara right about being unfit to be leader when she did something so irrational and childish. She couldn’t even see Holly back when she first joined the force trying to pull that. She just had to get her head on straight.

“Well, any questions?” Vanessa asked after finishing her explanation.

“What’s the new boss look like?” Nicole asked.

“Yeah, is she hot? Does she have big tits?” Holly asked.

“You girls really can’t control yourselves, can you?” Jasmine asked teasingly.

“Heh. Says the biggest libido in this room.” Holly teased back.

“I’m not complaining.” Nicole said. “And I bet neither are you, Ben.”

Ben turned his head in embarrassment.

“It’s okay, honey.” Jasmine reassured him. “We embrace our primal desires in this home.”

“Can you all focus for a minute?” Vanessa asked in an annoyed tone. “We’re going up against narcos. They don’t mess around.”

“Yeah but you said that Tamara picked us specifically to take them on.” Holly pointed out. “If she has confidence in us, why worry?”

“Don’t underestimate your enemy, blondie.” Vanessa lectured. “We thought we finished Sabrina the first time and look what happened.”

“She’s got a point.” Jasmine agreed. “Still, we shouldn’t worry too much either.”

“So, what?” Nicole asked. “We just wait until our inside girl gives the go-ahead?”

“That’s right.” Vanessa said. “For now, we just do whatever until then.”

“I’m not sure about this, girls.” Ben said. “The cartels don’t fuck around.”

“Aw, he’s so protective of us.” Nicole teased.

“We’re all cops here, Ben.” Vanessa said. “If we don’t take these scum off the streets, no one will.”

“Don’t worry about us, sweetie.” Jasmine said. “I can probably take them all by myself.”

Vanessa rolled her eyes at Jasmine’s arrogance.

“Any other questions?” Jasmine asked. No one answered. “All right then. Meeting adjourned.”

Everyone got up and left but as Jasmine was about to reach the door, Vanessa stopped her.

“Actually, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about something...privately.” Vanessa said with a bit of shame.

“Aw, can’t you let us watch?” Holly asked.

“No. You all leave.” Vanessa said sternly.

“You never let us watch.” Nicole mocked.

“That’s not what this is about. Now I said leave.” Vanessa said even more sternly.

“Come on, girls. Let’s respect their wishes.” Ben said.

The younger girls shrugged their shoulders and closed the door, going back to their rooms.

“You really want a rematch right now?” Jasmine asked. “It’s not gonna end any differently.”

“I said that’s not what this is about!” Vanessa said angrily. “And can you stop jerking your ego off for ten seconds?!”

“Alright, geez, relax.” Jasmine said. “What is this really about?”

Vanessa frowned. Now was not a good time to bring this up but if she didn’t get this off her chest now, she never would.

“During our last match…” Vanessa began. “You just fucked Ben yourself and left me unconscious on the shower floor, even though we promised him a threesome no matter who won.”

“That’s what’s got you so worked up?” Jasmine asked, not knowing what Vanessa’s real problem was. “Look, I’m sorry, okay? Is that what you wanted to hear?”

“No. I want the truth out of you.” Vanessa said. “Did you fuck me into unconsciousness on purpose just so you wouldn’t have to share Ben?”

“What?” Jasmine asked in an offended tone. “You really think I’d do something like that to you?”

“Kind of!” Vanessa said angrily. “Until recently, you were ready to murder any woman that made a second of eye contact with him!”

“And why shouldn’t I?!” Jasmine asked defensively. “He’s my Husband, not your’s!”

“Then don’t lead me into thinking I can participate when that’s not what you want!” Vanessa yelled. “If you didn’t want that threesome, just say so!”

“I said I wanted it and I meant it.” Jasmine said,

“Well, actions speak louder than words.” Vanessa said.

Suddenly, she heard a creaking sound from behind the door and opened it, letting Holly and Nicole fall onto the floor from leaning on the door.

“I thought I told you two to get lost! This is private!” Vanessa yelled.

“Geez, is someone on their monthly?” Nicole teased.

“I SAID FUCK OFF AND LEAVE!!!” Vanessa shouted at the top of her lungs.

Holly and Nicole then walked away with fearful expressions as Vanessa slammed the door shut again.

“Look, I had a horny man who just watched a sexfight in front of me to please and you were passed out, what was I supposed to do?” Jasmine asked.

“Maybe wake me up!” Vanessa yelled.

“Well, I was running off of hormones!” Jasmine said. “Would you have woken me up if our positions were reversed?”

“Yes!” Vanessa yelled.

“Yeah, sure you would have.” Jasmine said sarcastically. “You’ve been wanting to dig your claws into him since the moment you laid your skank eyes on him!”

“And you’ve had no problem using my loses to you as more ways to show off, you fucking braggart!” Vanessa argued.

“So, that’s what this is really about!“ Jasmine said. “You’re just a sore loser!”

“Says the one who practically went into a coma over one defeat!” Vanessa yelled.

Jasmine seemed rather hurt by that.

“Yeah and then I snapped out of it and saved your ungrateful ass!” Jasmine yelled.

“Ungrateful?” Vanessa asked. “I could’ve ran you and your little femsimp in but I gave you the chance to get even and do the right thing! Everything you have right now, you have because of me!”

“That was Holly’s idea, not your’s!” Jasmine pointed out. “And I was the one who finished Sabrina off twice!”

Vanessa reeled at hearing the same argument that Tamara made for Jasmine being a better leader.

“What do you want from me, huh?” Jasmine asked. “I said I was sorry!”

“Again, I want the truth!” Vanessa said. “Did you leave me there on purpose so you could have Ben all to yourself? Yes or no?!”

“I…” Jasmine began but paused to think about it. “I…don’t know.”

“You don’t know?!” Vanessa yelled defensively.

“Maybe I wasn’t ready to go that far and I just did it subconsciously, alright?!” Jasmine argued.

“Then you should’ve said so!” Vanessa argued. Jasmine sighed.

“Just leave, okay?” Jasmine asked. “I need to think about it.”

“Fine.” Vanessa said sadly.

The two 28 year olds then left for their rooms, frustrated and bitter about their heated argument. Normally, they’d settle disagreements with their shared passion but this was something else entirely. Jasmine left for her and Ben’s room and Vanessa left for her single room. What they did not know was that in Holly and Nicole’s shared room, the younger girls were watching and listening to the whole thing via the security cameras through Nicole’s laptop.

“Geez, that was tense.” Holly said.

“Yeah, I was expecting a fuckfight at the end but they just walked off.” Nicole agreed.

“How long until they make up, you think?” Holly asked.

“I dunno.” Nicole said. “I’ve never seen them scream at each other like that while fully clothed.”

“Give it time.” Holly said. “One or both of them will apologize.”

“You mean Vanessa will apologize.” Nicole said smugly. “She flipped shit over nothing.”

“What?” Holly said. “That was not nothing. I’ve known her for over a year and I can tell there’s something else bothering her. This isn’t just about Ben.”

“Could’ve fooled me.” Nicole said. “Sounds like she’s just being bitter and jealous over a simple misunderstanding.”

“Oh, you take Jasmine’s side. What a surprise.” Holly teased.

“Hey, everything was going fine until Vanessa started that shit.” Nicole argued.

“Whatever.” Holly said. “We’re not gonna fix anything by taking sides. Let’s just wait until it blows over.”

“Yeah.” Nicole agreed. “And I know just the way to take our minds off of it.”

“Yes, let us settle our disagreement the way all women should.” Holly said with a pervy smile.

The two 22 year old nymphos quickly discarded their clothing, letting their jiggly G-cups bounce around freely before they immediately hopped into their king-sized bed. Within seconds, they were on each other, gigantic gazongas mushrooming against each other as their tongues dueled passionately and their hands buried themselves in each other’s thick hair. They broke the kiss.

“Officers of the law can never get too much training exercises, can they?” Nicole asked rhetorically.

“No, they certainly cannot.” Holly agreed.

They fell onto the bed and resumed their make out session, rolling around the mattress, giggling as they frolicked. Holly put her face directly into Nicole’s cleavage, motorboating her sloppily as she reached down to finger the slutty redhead.

“Ohh!!” Nicole moaned from the manual stimulation before giggling from the motorboating. “That tickles, you bitch!”

Holly stuck out her tongue in Nicole’s cleavage as she licked all over, using her free hand to squeeze her friend’s impressive tits into her head. Nicole felt Holly’s thick, blonde locks brushing against the skin of her breasts as she laid down on the bed. She reached down towards the rich girl’s ass and began squeezing and palming at it, letting the meat of her cheeks absorb her fingers. Holly then dragged her tongue down Nicole’s smoking hot body, very briefly but enticingly licking into her belly button before reaching her pleasure center.

“Ohhhh!!” Nicole cooed as the blonde went down on her. “That’s right. Lick me you cunt-sucking whore! Ahh!!”

Holly proceeded to do more than that. She brought out the index and middle finger of her right hand and furiously dipped them inside Nicole to join her tongue. Nicole blushed from the pleasure as Holly manually and orally fucked her. She would pull her fingers out and then her tongue out before sliding her fingers and then her tongue back in. A very effective pattern. Nicole was impressed by Holly’s ingenuity. The redhead’s clit then came out to play and the blonde didn’t give it any room to breathe before slamming her lips and tongue on top of it.

“Uhhh!!” Nicole moaned.

Holly licked Nicole’s pulsating, pink pleasure bud like a lollipop, slobbering over it and slurping it as the redhead pulled at her blonde tresses. Nicole felt electric volts of pleasure swim throughout her sexy body as Holly tongue-fucked her relentlessly. She wrapped her smooth legs around her friend’s head as she continued her feast, pushing her further into Nicole’s muff. As Holly’s tongue continued to slither around inside of her, Nicole felt her climax coming on and braced herself.

“Agh! Ugh! GOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!” Nicole shrieked as her orgasm consumed her.

Holly quickly swallowed as much of the redhead’s fluids as she could, still lapping at her sweet, juicy poon. Nicole lay panting on the bed, her red locks disheveled and fanning out behind her on the pillow as she got up and gave Nicole another passionate kiss. The two nymphos swapped Nicole’s flavor between their mouths lustfully before coming together, breast-to-breast and cuddling lovingly.

“I can never stay mad at you, blondie.” Nicole said through her heavy breathing. “You’ve gotten better at this.”

“One day, I’ll dethrone Jasmine.” Holly bragged.

“Don’t get too cocky.” Nicole lectured.

The two cuddled into the bed and rested.

Meanwhile…

Jasmine had gone into her room to sulk after her argument with Vanessa. She had a feeling that something else was going on with the brunette but she knew she’d never get it out of her. Vanessa was as stubborn as she was hot. The raven beauty rested on her bed as she tried to clear her mind. Then, the door opened and Ben came in. Seeing her with a sad look on her face, Ben came up to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind, nuzzling into her neck.

“You alright, pretty lady?” He asked sweetly.

“Better now that you’re here, my prince.” Jasmine teased. “But not really.”

“Sounds like you and Vanessa really got into it…And not in a good way.” Ben observed.

“You wish, perv.” Jasmine said giggling. “But yes. It was ugly.”

“You wanna talk about it?” Ben asked as she caressed his Wife.

“Not really.” Jasmine said sadly.

“Suit yourself.” Ben said.

She actually did want to talk about it and ask Ben what he thought about the whole situation but she also didn’t want to drag him into this mess. Knowing Ben, he’d really want to find some sort of compromise but she just didn’t see any neutral stance on this. Either Vanessa was right or Jasmine was. She just decided to drop it and hope everyone would forget about it after a while. She had no idea how much worse this was going to get.

A few hours passed and it was now late into the night. Everyone had the next couple days off, which gave this ungodly mess some silver lining. Vanessa was in her single room, reading as she was too trying to clear her head. Suddenly, Vanessa’s door began to open. No one in the penthouse kept their doors locked since you needed special access to get up there anyway. Vanessa’s heart skipped a beat as she looked to see who was there but relaxed immediately as she saw that it was just Holly.

“Hey.” Holly said nervously.

“Hey.” Vanessa said back.

“Sorry about earlier.” Holly apologized.

“It’s okay.” Vanessa said, not wanting to start something up again. “Can’t sleep?”

“Not really.” Holly answered. “Maybe a change in scenery will help. Do you mind?”

“Come here.” Vanessa said.

Holly got up in bed next to Vanessa and they cuddled. Last year, Holly was the bane of Vanessa’s existence but now, she was like her little sister. She certainly wasn’t the same spoiled little Daddy’s girl that was forced into the department last year. Holly grinned and began kissing at Vanessa’s neck, only for the brunette to pull away.

“Not tonight, okay?” Vanessa requested. “I’m not in the mood.”

“But 732 girls are always in the mood.” Holly joked.

“Just go to sleep, princess.” Vanessa said. A long silence followed before Holly broke it.

“Are you okay?” Holly asked with genuine concern.

“I’m fine.” Vanessa lied.

“I know you, babe and I can tell when you’re lying.” Holly lectured. “You can tell me anything, thunder thighs.”

“Just go to bed.” Vanessa said in a sad tone.

“That whole thing…It’s not just about Ben, is it?” Holly asked.

“No…It’s not.” Vanessa said. Another awkward silence followed. “Do you think she’s better than me?”

“Jasmine? Well, at least right now, she’s better than all of us.” Holly answered. “We all got our pussies whipped by her.”

“That’s not what I meant.” Vanessa said. “I mean, as a cop. As a crime fighter. As a leader.”

“Huh?” Holly reacted. “What brought this on?”

Vanessa decided that her former nemesis was trustworthy enough to be told what Tamara said.

“When I met the new Chief…” Vanessa began. “She told me that she thinks that Jasmine might be the better choice for leading the squad.”

“Are you serious?” Holly asked in bewilderment. “She’s demoting you?”

“No.” Vanessa answered. “She said it was up to us but that was just her opinion.”

“Well, either way, that dumb bitch is full of shit!” Holly said angrily.

“Keep your voice down.” Vanessa advised. “But thanks.”

“She doesn’t know you like I do.” Holly continued. “You made this team what it is. You held us together when Jasmine was down for the count and you snapped her out of her rutt in the first place.”

“That’s what I said but she doesn’t see it that way.” Vanessa said. “Jasmine may be the toughest of us all in the bedroom but she doesn’t have my experience.”

“Exactly.” Holly said. “She’ll see how wrong she is soon enough.”

“I hope you’re right.” Vanessa said.

“You didn’t tell us she said this at the meeting. Why?” Holly asked.

“So Jasmine has one more thing to gloat about? Forget it.” Vanessa answered.

“Yeah, I get you.” Holly agreed. “Her ego’s bigger than her tits.”

“Thanks, hun.” Vanessa said genuinely. “You helped ease my mind a little.”

“You wanna fuck now?” Holly asked nonchalantly.

“Does this answer your question?” Vanessa asked before she pounced on Holly as they fucked into the night.

Meanwhile…

Ben had long fallen asleep but Jasmine was still wide awake with concern about her and Vanessa’s argument. She was dreading the awkward first meeting between them tomorrow morning. She looked outside to the balcony and the beautiful shining pool. Suddenly, her bedroom door opened and in came Nicole.

“You can’t sleep either, Nikki?” Jasmine asked.

“Not really.” Nicole answered. “I woke up and Holly was gone. I can’t sleep unless I’m nuzzled up with a hot girl. Do you mind?”

“Of course not.” Jasmine said. “Ben’s a heavy sleeper, anyway.”

“Oh?” Nicole asked flirtatiously. “How heavy?”

“Not that heavy, you slut.” Jasmine teased.

“Shit…” Nicole cursed. “Ah, well. I still get physical contact with you.”

“Only if you keep your hands to yourself.” Jasmine said.

“No promises.” Nicole teased.

The redhead cuddled up next to the raven, putting her in between her Husband and her best friend in the king-sized bed. Nicole spooned the raven, smelling her thick hair’s sweet aroma as she caressed her arm.

“Hey, I know you might not wanna talk about this but are you and Vanessa okay?” Nicole asked.

“I’m honestly not sure, red.” Jasmine answered honestly. “I was afraid to ask Ben but…Do you think I was out of line?”

“No way.” Nicole said. “Vanessa flipped shit on you even after you apologized. I dunno what her damage is but she was the one out of line.”

“Thanks, babe.” Jasmine said. “But what about the actual basis of the argument itself?”

“What do you mean?” Nicole asked.

“Was I wrong to leave her out Ben’s birthday sex?” Jasmine clarified.

“Hey, it’s not your fault she lost.” Nicole said. “And like you said, you and Ben were both horny as Hell and she was passed out. What were you supposed to do?”

“I guess.” Jasmine said. “Still, if you ask me, something else is bugging her and she’s just taking it out on me.”

“She’s just salty that she keeps losing to you.” Nicole said. “She should just be thankful that you keep giving her rematches.”

“I dunno.” Jasmine said. “Something about her just isn’t right. Regardless, we all need to get our shit together to bring down those cartel cunts.”

“Hey, it’ll be four on two.” Nicole said. “Maybe even five if we count our girl on the inside. We’ve got this in the bag.”

“I guess you’re right.” Jasmine said. “Goodnight, Nikki.”

“Goodnight, Jazz.” Nicole said.

They both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning…

Vanessa found herself waking up quite early. She hoped a good night’s rest would help her chill out but she still felt anxious and insecure. Her feelings of inferiority just would not go away. She looked down at the still sleeping Holly, exhausted from a night of passion and lovingly stroked her hair. Still, she was so on edge, she knew she had to something, anything to make these thoughts go away or at least ease them a little bit. She took out her phone and called someone…Or rather, some place.

“St. Lilith's Correctional Facility.” The woman on the other end answered. “This is Guard Captain Olivia Brooks. How may I be of service?”

“It’s Vanessa.” The brunette said. “I’d like to pay a visit to a prisoner I helped bring in.”

“That doesn’t exactly narrow it down, ma’am.” Olivia said. “You’ve helped bring in many…Oh, is it who I think it is?”

“Yes.” Vanessa answered.

“Very well.” Olivia said. “You can come in anytime.”

“I look forward to it.” Vanessa said.

“As do I.” Olivia said.

“Goodbye.” Vanessa said before hanging up.

She looked at the sleeping Holly one more time before getting dressed and leaving the penthouse before anyone else woke up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: Divisions: Part 1

A very exciting start! Nicole and Holly eavesdropping at the door was so cute. I wouldn't mind to see the action a little more evenly distributed between the girls. Seems like a little bit of a waste to have 4 women each with their own talents and background and 3 of them cheering for Jasmine most of the time. That's especially true for Vanessa who didn't really do that much so far and seems in desperate need for an ego boost. Fortunately this story arc seems a little bit more centered around her, which I'd appreciate.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

So enticing story. It's getting more epic

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

HOT !!
    As i have written, i am a "first timer". I mean, my taste is to read about two women who have never made it out or s3xfight before. I do not like to read again and again about the same women. Usually, after i read what happened between two women, i lose my interest to read again about these two again.

That being said... your story is an exception ! Even if there are quite more than one times that "the 4 n*ymphos' team" make love or s3xfight with one another, sometimes (not all the times), i enjoy it. This , out of my rule , event happens only a few times, if the erotic scenes are very well written for my taste.

"Divisions" also breaks the rule, thanks to your gifted pen. (but do not overdo it ! LOL) .

Also, I liked VERY VERY much, the non erotic scenes. You showed clear their emotions, their feelings. Believe me I like that as much as the erotic scene.

But what About Tamara ? I missed to read again about Tamara and / or any new female characters (good or bad)

I hope the rest of the 732 to meet Tamara soon, particularly, their p@ssies to meet Tamara's p@ssy soon ! For any reason (for a hot s3xfight there is always an excuse, a reason to start things rolling. Either the s3xfight is friendly or not) .
    That's why I loved Holly's s3xfight with Nicole, as one supports Vanessa and the other supports Jasmime and they used this to settle things the usual way. Even if their s3xf8ight is not in detail, you only referred to it when it begun, I LOVED IT !!
    Of course, I would prefer their s3xfight to be in details, and to use their different opinions about who was right (Vanessa or Jasmine) for their trash talking while they f#ck one another).

Now my particular taste talks (or I am not alone ?)
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; December 5th, 2022 at 10:02 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    HOT !!
    As i have written, i am a "first timer". I mean, my taste is to read about two women who have never made it out or s3xfight before. I do not like to read again and again about the same women. Usually, after i read what happened between two women, i lose my interest to read again about these two again.

That being said... your story is an exception ! Even if there are quite more than one times that "the 4 n*ymphos' team" make love or s3xfight with one another, sometimes (not all the times), i enjoy it. This , out of my rule , event happens only a few times, if the erotic scenes are very well written for my taste.

"Divisions" also breaks the rule, thanks to your gifted pen. (but do not overdo it ! LOL) .

Also, I liked VERY VERY much, the non erotic scenes. You showed clear their emotions, their feelings. Believe me I like that as much as the erotic scene.

But what About Tamara ? I missed to read again about Tamara and / or any new female characters (good or bad)

I hope the rest of the 732 to meet Tamara soon, particularly, their p@ssies to meet Tamara's p@ssy soon ! For any reason (for a hot s3xfight there is always an excuse, a reason to start things rolling. Either the s3xfight is friendly or not) .
    That's why I loved Holly's s3xfight with Nicole, as one supports Vanessa and the other supports Jasmime and they used this to settle things the usual way. Even if their s3xf8ight is not in detail, you only referred to it when it begun, I LOVED IT !!
    Of course, I would prefer their s3xfight to be in details, and to use their different opinions about who was right (Vanessa or Jasmine) for their trash talking while they f#ck one another).

Now my particular taste talks (or I am not alone ?)
    Oh, just you wait and see what I have planned.