Disclaimers

This part definitely has more sexfights than catfights.
One part of this story is heavily influenced by DVDES-325 Obscene Lesbian Battle.

Primal Kinstrife VI

The Oscars

Still in her private jet, Sunghi finished recollecting her brutal sexfight with her half-sister in that luxurious limousine. She breathed quite loudly as the raven-haired beauty's clit began to tingle with excitement.

"You are always itching for a fight, no matter how many times you get mutilated. Don't you? Soon you will have another shot at her. Soon, my precious." Sunghi grinned.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Sunghi said, while gathering her wits

"Sorry for the disturbance. Me and the pilot heard some strange moaning sounds and we wanted to check if everything was alright." her assistant and acting copilot asked.

"Of course, darling. I'm just hyperventilating a little bit. You know I don't like flying. Hence the whiskey."

"Then I'm glad. By the way, is it wise to drink so much before such an important meeting. It is about Mr Lee's will after all."

"I'm fine. I can do without my father's riches. What's the worst case scenario? I'll still be me" I'm just elated to see my dear sister again."

"Okay. If there is nothing else, I'll be going back to the pilot's cabin than, miss Lee"

"You've always been kind to me. Thank you"

Sunghi took another gulp of her expensive whiskey as she continued remembering what happened after that limousine ride through hell.

Sammy's pussy began to soak her underwear as again she calmly rewound the movie 'Bitch Slap' to the first catfight scene.

"You are anxious to see her again huh? . Patience, patience my dear. She will definitely be there. Then I will unleash you upon her." Sammy smirked as she pressed play.

It was a good scene. A redhead against a straight-haired crazy bitch. Very reminiscent of her and raven-haired Sunghi. Sammy wished she was doing that now with her half-sister. But her pimped up helicopter wasn't even close to New York. All she could right now is, take a mouthful of strong Maotai and think back about the 2016 Academy Awards.

January 14 2016 22.00 p.m.

The award ceremony has bee postphoned for several hours due to a bomb threat. It turned out to be a prank by some insensitive person. But it was now on the tracks again so to speak.
Sammy and Sungi were arm in arm, having already walked past the splendidly decorated reception hall. It was their first time entering the Dolby Theatre. What they saw were 3000 seats, almost jam packed full with important people from the movie world. They were nearly the last to not be seated yet. Both of them walked down the stairs, searching for their dedicated seatings. Row 6 seats 9 and 8. After some small talk with the people around them, they heard the show was beginning. It was a terribly dull affair. The handing out of the lesser awards took forever. Awards like story and screenplay, cinematography and the different kinds of special effects. After having fought her half-sister for a long time, bored to death and a bit weary, Sunghi was teetering between staying awake and falling asleep. Sammy saw it and tried to keep her awake. And she did it the only way either of them would have done it.

"Ouch" the Chinese screeched softly as Sammy pinched her left asscheek through her stunning dress. Sunghi instinctively grabbed the redhead's right wrist with her left hand.

"What's the matter? Sunghi's co-star in the Social Network, Jesse Eisenberg, asked surprisingly.

"Nothing much, honey. My thigh just cramped up a bit."

"Really? Are you sure it is nothing serious?"

"It is perfectly fine. I think I've just been sitting too long in the limousine and in here as well." Sunghi explained a little bit distorted as she felt Sammy kept pinching her harder and harder.

"Alrighty then. Ah, the best costume design is coming up, presented by Mary-Kate and Ashley. The famous Olsen twins. Maybe your sister's movie 'Boudicca' will win that award."

"Ahhh. She would be pleasantly surprised. I'll go tell her right now." an irritated Sunghi forced a normal sentence out and leaned her body all the way against Sammy's.

"What the hell was that for?"

"To keep you awake. You were falling asleep like a baby, my dozy sister." a grinning Sammy replied softly.

"Why thank you. Let me show my appreciation, my dear sister." Sunghi smiled falsely and released her hold on Sammy's right wrist, fidgeting with her sibling's right butt area of her flimsy gown.

"Oh, I know what you're trying to do. You really think that I haven't thought about doing exactly that. I just didn’t want you to scream out loud, embarrassing us." Sammy whispered.

"Whatever you have planned to do with me, won't make me scream. But I definitely will make you howl like a slut in heat." Sunghi spoke in her right ear and her left hand wandered past the Irish right buttcheek.

"You really want to do this right here, right now, among all these people. Perfectly fine by me. But you will be sorry when I make you cum like a slut." Sammy hissed, while her right hand went between thin silk fabric and her kin's left buttock.

"I regret not having done this at the start of this stupidly boring ceremony. Besides, it is you who will be screaming like a skank. But a common streetwhore like you is probably used to the vulgarity and will keep quiet." Sunghi implied and her hand reached her goal.

"We'll see who gets humiliated in front of this crowd. I'll turn you into an embarrassing meme, you motherfucker." Sammy mumbled gratingly as her right hand arrived at her target.

"Arghhh, you motherfucker" an incensed Sunghi countered, while both turned their heads and stared at the stage, acting like nothing happened.

Not that they had been waiting for that exact moment. But each forced her middle-finger into the other's almost airtight asshole at exactly the same moment when the Olsen twins announced the winner.

" And the winner is…. BOUDICCA!" Mary-Kate and Ashley shouted.

"YESSS both Sunghi and Sammy screamed out loud and stood up, joining everyone's standing ovation.

Neither vindictive actresses wanted to retract her middle-finger from the other's shithole. Boh knew the high seats would block anyone's view of their asses. And on top of that, for eventual onlookers they just looked like two caring sisters leaning peacefully together. In reality their middle-fingers were twitching inside each other's assholes feverishly, while their hands remained perfectly still. After a minute of furious fingering both sat down on their seats like everybody else. Neither even bothered defending themselves during all this time and granted full access to her enemy's busy fingers by lifting up their fleshy meaty asses. Both were hiding their growing lust very well. None of their muscles moved, but sweat started to cover their guttural muscles. And their pussies started their own dripping of liquids, but they continued unnoticed by the rest of their colleagues. Anger started to rage within each of them, boiling with spite that her rival had such self-control to manage these feelings each knew the other was suppressing. Sammy decided to up the ante, by starting to shove her fingers right up to her bare knuckles into the raven-haired Chinese's asshole. Extracted it swiftly out and jamming it right back in roughly, again and again. Sunghi called her raise, by answering Sammy's pummeling of her own asshole jab for jab, plunge for plunge. And she raised the redhead's escalation, by adding more fingers to the melee. Bracing her pinky and indexfinger on the redhead's asscheeks, she combined her ring finger with her middle-finger to form a sturdy, bulky, lengthy pipe made out of bones, flesh and nails. Angered by having her asshole being forced even wider, an outwardly still unfazed Sammy decided to retaliate in kind. Making the same rock and roll gesture with her hands, she drove her own two fingers into Sunghi's devil's eye. Upset by being re-raised by her despised enemy, she pumped even faster and harder. Another award was being presented. Best soundtrack, presented by Dua Lipa and Kathy Perry. Boudicca won again. Another loud applause and standing ovation. But this time neither half-sister stood up. They remained seated with their asses still lifted up a bit, because both felt her assholes began to quiver. Each felt her half-sister was beginning to falter and increased the already manic pace of their pistoning fingers to end the facade her enemy was putting up. They howled loudly, but disguised their screams of lust with cheerful praises. They kept howling, hoping that nobody will notice their screams were of a sexual nature. But they were unable to control themselves and cheered a tad too loud, it was beginning to be a bit awkward for the people surrounding them. Despite their focus on finishing their enemies, both started to notice the discomfort around them. Each struggling combatant slowed their fingerbanging, hoping that her rival would stop also. Fortunately both Sunghi and Sammy did as each other wished for and their howling gradually died down together with their butt-fingering. Everyone was quietly listening to the speech of the winner. Only an occasional cough or cheer disturbed the silence. Except for some untimely grunts and groans uttered softly by the siblings. Both had started to sweat abundantly now, while their fingers kept jerking around inside each other's ass orifices. Each breathed heavily, due to the fact they were almost pushed beyond the brink by her enemy. Russel Crow, starring as her father in her movie Boudicca and seated next to Sammy attentively asked her what's going on.

"You are shaking like a leaf and look at all the sweat on you. Is something wrong? Russel asked.

"Nothing, sweety. Just a little stomach ache. I must have eaten something bad during lunchtime. Let's act interested, for the cameras. Sammy assured her co-star and forced herself to cool off from the sexual heat emanating from her ass.

"Are you really OK, Sunghi? Jesse Eisenberg asked worriedly.

"Cramp. Again. But big this time. Nothing too serious. I'll fight through it, cutie." Sunghi promised, willing herself to resist the lustful pleasure that was rocking her ass.

As the two kept massaging each other's shitholes, both knew the next award would decide the outcome of this crazy ordeal. Each wasn't sure if her still trembling butthole could take another harsh pounding. She just wished she could be able to hold out longer than her hated half-sister. The winner of the best soundtrack left the podium and the award show went on to commercials. The crowd started to murmur and gossip as Hollywood folks tend to do often. The decibel level started to reach ruckus levels. Russle Crowe and Jesse Eisenberg turned to speak with the celebrities on their other side. The half-sisters exploited this opportunity and turned to face each other. Glaring hatefully into each other now teary eyes. Their mascara was already ruined in their fight in the limousine. Sammy stared directly into the Chinese's eyes, looking for any signs of fear. But only found hatred, a deep hatred flaring from the Chinese soul. Sammy understood that feeling all too well, because she hated Sunghi with all her spirit too. She leaned her head forwards spitefully as Sunghi's head advanced as well. Their faces came within a breath's distance from one another. Both unblinkingly kept the two pairs of eyeballs locked onto each other, but didn't see any remorse or hesitation, only determination and hatred.
Then Sunghi took a deep breath and moved her mouth past her rival's and nestled it on Sammy's left shoulder. The redhead mimicked the move and as a by-product mashed their upper bodies together.

"You motherfucker" Sammy grunted in the Chinese's ears.

"You motherfucker" Sunghi groaned back.

With this exchange of this instigating word, it became clear to each of them that neither would give up before the other was screaming out loud shamelessly in public. With that realization, the two hot and horny actresses started to fingerfuck each other again, making them moan into each other's ears.

"I’m gonna leave your nasty ass ruined for life.” Sunghi retorted angrily, burying her fingers as deep as she could inside the redhead's asshole

"After I'm done with your skanky ass, you won't be able to star in another gangbang flick ever again." Sammy mumbled sadistically, while she increased the rhythm of her fingers.

They bit each other's earlobes, trying to stifle their lust filled minds as they violated each other faster and harder. Their boobs clashed and they both hissed when they sensed their rival's tits jammed against their own tits. Their bodies were so close that there was almost no space to maneuver with their arms.

"I sense it… You’re going to scream again, you worthless bitch” Sammy huffed, now using three fingers inside Sunghi.

"You're gonna scream first, you slimy whore." Sunghi gasped back, also adding her pinky to her arsenal.

Sunghi smashed her lovely left cheekbone against Sammy's, as the redhead sensed their sweat mixing hotly together. They groaned and whispered in each other's ears

"Cum, you white motherfucker, scream."

“Scream, you yellow motherfucker, cum.”

"Your twat can’t withstand my fingers."

"My fingers are gonna burst your cunt."

"You are a whore and you know it. You want to cum so hard, because you are such a filthy pale slut." Sunghi moaned and continued her pumping finger action.

"Who’s the whore here, slut? You are the one who’s cumming like the cheapest yellow alley street hooker." Sammy puffed, while pushing her three fingers in and out of the Chinese’s asshole.

This provoked new shakes from Sunghi, but at the same time, Sunghi was still drilling Sammy's asshole, making her shiver.

"I am banging you so hard. You don't stand a chance." Sunghi moaned in the redhead's ear.

"I'm gonna make your asshole cum so hard, that your nasty pussy is gonna flood your seat." the Chinese hissed in Sammy's ears.

Their mouths were biting earlobes,their tits pressed against each other's, their hands exerted in deep drilling each other's assholes, while both women mumbled through bitten earlobes, threats and insults in each other's ears. Then two people came on the stage. It was Alexandra Daddario and Sophie Turner. They held an envelope containing the Best Adapted Screenplay award. The two trembling and horny half-sisters tried to keep quiet, while they desperately continued attacking each other with their fingers. Each knew she couldn't stop this time, otherwise she would lose this duel to her hated nemesis. Biting her rival's earlobes even harder trying to endure more frenzy lust than the other and at the same time to keep being unnoticed by the rest of the crowd. The actresses on stage started to announce all five nominees. By now they were soaked in sweat. Even their flimsy garments couldn't cool off their asses, by virtue of lacking fabric. There was no defense, they stopped their talking, each only and fixated on making the other scream in shameful indignity and hoping to outlast her half-sister.

"And the winner is 'SOCIAL NETWORK'." Sophie and Alexandra bawled out together.

Sammy and Sunghi heard the loud announcement and rammed their fingers as hard as they were able to into each other's assholes as deeply as humanly possible. Sensing an unforgiving orgasm was cumming, each tried to dig even deeper as if beyond her sibling's shithole, there was another secret orifice. Everybody cheered out loud and stood up, except for the two half-sisters. They were squirming in their flooded seats, their asses convulsed against their fingers. Their teeth, having let go of earlobes, were clenched tight. Trying to delay her imminent unwanted orgasm, each held on for dear life, grinding their teeth almost to a breaking point. The pleasure became too much. The women's asses exploded with enormous pleasure, their untouched cunts jetted with hot cum under their flimsy sparkling gowns as the tension inside both half-sisters released at the same moment.

"YESSSSS!" Sunghi and Sammy opened their mouths and screamed their souls out. Adding their orgasmic screams to the joint cheering of the crowd, even exceeding that.

"What's wrong?" Jesse questioned.

"CRAMP! " Sunghi bellowed.

"What's the matter?" Russel asked.

"STOMACH!" Sammy hurled out.

"Something is wrong"

"NOOOOO!" Sammy shouted.

"You girls need some help?"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Sunghi demanded.

Each woman was now perspiring freely. Their tears ran from their eyes, cheeks, chins onto each other's shoulders. For outward appearances they looked like two statues that were built entangled around each other. They were perfectly still, except for their labored breathing. But inside their blood was boiling, almost causing them a cardiac arrest, their pussies were drenching the seats underneath them, their arms were near exhaustion, their guttural muscles were really cramping up, forcing their assholes to tighten even more around raw lifeless fingers. But even the presence of their multiple fingers inside her precious butthole, arouse her to even more sexual height than her assgasm inside the limousine. Again and again, new waves of pleasure crashed against their ethereal dams. When their climaxes finally abated, both gasped, panting laboriously. Their bodies soaked with sweat and their seats drenched in cum. Exhausted and spent, they remained still, holding their voluptuous half-sisters.

"I'm gonna call for some medical assistance." a worried Russell Crowe suggested.

"That won't be necessary. My cramp is loosening up already." Sunghi said, still gasping, but finally releasing her sister's ass.

"Are you sure? You guys don't look so good" a concerned Jesse Eisenberg asked them.

"I'm perfectly fine now. My stomach doesn't ache any more. Oh look guys. My dear sister's category is coming up. Look" Sammy distracted them and leaned back on her seat a bit worn out.

The Best Supporting Actress is up next and was presented by 2015 Best Supporting Actor award winner, J. K. Simmons. After greeting everybody, making some jokes and shamelessly plugging his latest film, La la land, the fantastic actor presented the nominees.

"Rachel McAdams for Spotlight

Jennifer Jason Leigh for The Hateful Eight

Sunghi Lee for Social Network

Kate Winslet for Steve Jobs

Alicia Vikander The Danish Girl

Well, that's some very lovely and talented ladies vying for this award, I would say. AND the winner is….. SUNGHI LEE FOR THE SOCIAL NETWORK. The second award for this amazing motion picture."

Another standing ovation and loud cheering came from the crowd, especially where Sunghi was seated. The whole entourage of the Social Network congratulated her. Still recovering from her massive assgasm, Sunghi relaxed her muscles and tidied up her delicate waterproof gown. She stood up on wobbly legs, humbly accepted all the praises and moved towards the stage. Her assistant followed closely behind as she walked up the steps wearily. She shook J. K. Simmons hands, exchanging three kisses on the cheeks and grasped the Oscar Award tightly.

"Well. I don't know what to say. Thank you Academy, thank you to all the nominees, who deserved this award more than me. Thanks to all the producers, directors and all the staff, who made Social Network such an awesome success. Thank you to all my family who had supported me on this long journey, my father Matthew Lee, both my mothers Mei Lai Hua and Melanie Hamilton. And especially my dear sister, Sammy Lee. She is also nominated for an award. From the bottom of my heart, I hope she wins too. Thanks everyone." Sunghi said and blew kisses into the crowd.

Then she stared intently at her enemy for an instant and Sammy knew that hateful look all too well. The raven-haired actress stepped down the stage, giving her Oscar statue to her assistant. Surprisingly she didn't walk back to her seat, but she walked past her dedicated seat, the whole audience and to the exit.

"I think something is wrong. I go take a look at my darling sister. You handsome boys just stay here and keep our seats warm." Sammy instructed Jesse and Rusell charmingly.

The redhead rose up unsteadily and began to move towards the exit as Sunghi just left the main hall. Sammy picked up her pace, but that was unnecessary, because the tired Sunghi wasn't getting out of sight. The Chinese didn't want to get rid of her enemy anyway. She walked elegantly to the public lavatory, with a floating Sammy in hot pursuit. She opened the restroom door and went in a straight line to the furthest stall. She entered and closed the door, just before Sammy entered the restroom. Without even a second thought, the Irish actress instinctively knew her enemy was in the last stall. Knowing her prey has nowhere to go, Sammy strutted very slowly. She opened every stall, checking if someone was inside them. Having arrived at the last stall, she knew they were alone in this restroom. Drawing a deep breath in lustful anticipation, she entered the toilet stall. A stall designed especially for children. Unlike the rest of the stalls, this one was especially cramped. It was just 90 centimeters wide and 1.5 meters long and equipped with a smaller than normal, children toilet bowl. Seeing Sunghi in an equally aroused state that she was in, the redhead turned around and twisted the lock mechanism of the door. Seeing Sammy's almost bare back was totally defenseless, Sunghi pushed the redhead's face against the hard wooden door.

"Argh, you cheating bitch." Sammy growled.

"Fuck you, skank. All is fair in sex and fight." Sunghi hissed.

Sammy could feel her gown was being pulled up and spread around her back, while Sunghi with her other hand hoisted the front of her gown and let it fall upon Sammy's gown on her back. Sunghi didn't wait and grabbed her rival's full hips tight. She just growled and humped her naked crotch against the redhead’s ripe nude butt. Sunghi kept pumping until she could hear the clapping sound made by her half-sister's ass.

”I'm going to break you bitch” Sunghi snarled.

”You double-crossing nasty cocksucker. Just wait till it's my turn." Sammy panted as her butt was being pumped by the vicious Chinese.

The growls and screams from both women went on for a long time

“You're not so tough, you pale slut. I'm going to make you my slave.” Sunghi threatened as she pounded her prey harder and harder against the wall.

“This isn't over, you chink bitch I am going to fucking dominate you." Sammy screamed as she bucked her ass back against Sunghi's crotch like a fleshy battering ram.

Sunghi's horny cunt was positively flowing as she was insanely aroused by the absolute power she had over the Irish woman. They were both splattering their pussyjuices all over Sammy's ass and Sunghi's crotch, this only added to their heightened lust. Sunghi knew she had to crush this bitch before another full-scale fight broke out in earnest. Sammy wanted to endure this slamming of her ass, before she could turn things around. All the body parts that were hitting were glowing in sweat and love juices. Their animal snarls would have been terrifying to anyone overhearing this powerful battle. Sunghi kept aggressively pumping the redhead's thick ass, while Sammy was getting really angry and was shoving back with massive force her rival's crotch. One shove was so hard, she got her to take a step back. Sammy saw her enemy eyes closed, wincing through the shove. Before her rival's eyes opened, Sammy turned the Chinese around and charged forwards. Sunghi tried to counter by pushing back, however the redhead's momentum was greater and she forced Sunghi into the wall. The Chinese fought back with her butt, alamming back against Sammy's crotch. The Irish hellcat answered by thrusting forwards with her crotch into Sunghi's round ass. The battle was on again and this time it was going to get ugly. With every pounding thud of Sammy, a sickening grunt would come from her victim's mouth. There was going to be absolutely no mercy this time.

“You've deserved this hard ass fucking, you weakass bitch!” Sammy snarled.

“You can't satisfy me with that useless cunt of yours” Sunghi howled while Sammy violated her ass.

The Chinese's screams of defiance only made Sammy that much more horny and she pummeled her half-sister's ass viciously. Both women grunted and cursed as Sunghi was buttfucked without mercy by the redhead.Sunghi was incensed as her pussy throbbed with each clapping thrust. Amidst the humping carnage one vengeful female was unleashing upon the other, Sunghi's groans became so loud, that it almost seemed as if she was giving birth. The sounds of forcing another woman to submit, not just any woman, but her half-sister almost drove Sammy into a devastating orgasm. Even so the Irish put her hands around Sunghi's delicate throat, putting her in a necklock and increasing the power of her thrusts. Any normal woman would have been cumming at this stage, but a near climaxing Sunghi kept jamming her ass back defiantly. .

"Pant, pant. I'm gonna end this shit now, you motherfucker." Sammy huffed,

She poured all the power she had in her ass and kept ramming her crotch against Sunghi's ass. Trying desperately to make Sunghi cum, before she could escape and fight back.

"Ungh. No way. I'm gonna get you back for this." Sunghi gargled and was able to grab hold of the redhead's claws.

With all her power she strained Sammy's talons from her throat and with a monstrous effort turned to face her enemy.

Both bloodthirsty warriors wrapped up each other's hair tightly with their hands, forcing their eyes into a staredown and panted loudly. They just stood there for a moment, with their faces almost touching, feeling each other's breath, their eyes glaring at each other. Then the two of them sensed their throbbing pussies, caused by the punishing assfucking both served each other. Almost overcome by her lust, each fully aroused lioness decided simultaneously to numb her achingly close orgasm with pain. As they spitefully spat in each other's faces, they started to pull each other's manes with a frightful power, causing immense suffering. Soon each felt their near climax was repelled to a safe distance, but still wanted to desperately finish off her sibling. Sunghi let go of Sammy's hair with her left hand and went for a more indecent target. Sammy almost came on the spot when she felt Sunghi's fingers invading her soaking wet pussy. In despair Sammy retaliated swiftly, her right hand having no trouble at all in finding Sunghi's drenched womanhood. Her expert fingers caused Sunghi to almost encounter a wild ruinous orgasm. Having just quenched an undesired climax from her system just to be returned to a near disastrous high, inflamed each's resentment towards one another. Both twinlike half-sisters unleashed all their bitterness upon each other, by driving their fingers rapidly in and out of each other's cunts. It took every grain of their willpower just to not come right then and there above the toilet bowl. Their curses echoed through the stall.

"Come on, motherfucker. Harder". Sammy demanded.

"As hard and rough as you want it, motherfucker." Sunghi boasted.

They launched many volleys of spit into the air as it landed on each other's faces like raindrops, mixing with their seat and tears. Both increased the speed of their penetrations of each other's twats, driving each other totally wild with lust. Sensing a time bomb nearing explosion inside her own pussy, each vengeful actress wanted to destroy her enemy first and poured even more power into her pistoning hand. Nearing mutual destruction both accepted their impending defeat and just kept pummeling each other's cunts over and over. Then each heard the restroom door open. Horror-stricken by the possibility of being detected, Sammy and Sunghi regretfully stopped their hostilities. Each nervously withdrew their rigid fingers from the other’s thoroughly wet pussy, but still held her adversary's tresses with their off-hand. Their faces were turning into the direction of the entrance. Their ears fixated on the footsteps of the unwanted visitor. Sounds of stiletto high heels clacking against the tiled restroom floor that were getting closer and closer to their toilet stall for children. As fate would have it, the intruder chose the second-last stall and entered it, their neighboring stall. Hearing a female loosening her belt and pulling down undoubtedly glamorous pants, both knew what was cumming. Intensely wanting to continue their lustful battle, but not wanting to be discovered, the two deranged actresses silently returned their fingers to their sopping wet twats. Sunghi lifted her own right stiletto high heel and put the soft front of her pointed shoes gently on top of the toilet-bowl. Sammy knew that opening her legs would leave her pussy vulnerable to the Chinese's finger attacks and was reluctant to do it. Sunghi moved her chin upwards to incite her kin to do the same. A furious Sammy put her right pointed shoe almost too hard on the toilet-bowl. Luckily the underside of her footwear was made of the finest material, otherwise the female in the next stall would've heard it. They carefully reinforced their holds on each other's manes, gathering ever more hair, wrapping those even tighter in their vice-like grips. Both were so shocked by the unknown trespasser, their near cumming twats had cooled off considerably. Each then tensely inserted her index and middle-fingers inside her sibling's now defenseless moist love-cave. They single-mindedly stared at each other's eyes and anxiously waited for nature to take its course. Hearing the disturber's pressured urine splash loudly against the porcelain toilet-bowl, each's window of opportunity had finally arrived. As if they had been waiting for this chance their entire lives the two actresses immediately found themselves in a brutal fingerbanging melee. Sunghi was pumping Sammy's cunt at warp speed, while Sammy was thrusting Sunghi's twat like a bat out of hell. Having forfeited any resemblance of defense, each was jackhammering with total reckless abandon. If she was to be discovered doing unlady-like deeds of ill repute, at least she will be the victorious one, each thought. The crazed women drove each other so close to the zenith, that both were biting their lips just to not scream out loud.

Then the urinating sound stopped and the intruding woman put on her pants and clasped on her belt. Sunghi and Sammy halted their fingering, too afraid to get caught. The toilet flushed with a loud noise and both instantly resumed their psychotic fingerbanging war. Knowing the flushing of water would end soon, they plunged their fingers as fast and hard as they possibly could, rocking their worlds. With the insane speed and frightening roughness of this mutual fingering contest, even biting their lips was inadequate to quiet them now. Just before they were unable to hold in their cries of joy any longer, their hands pulled their faces together by the back of their heads harshly. Their luscious lips came together in a violent clash. There was nothing tender or loving in this 'kiss'. Both jammed their moist tongues all the way into each other's throats, locking them in places. Mouths sealed tight with natural full, sensuous lips, muffling their would be howls of lust. And the flushing sounds stopped gradually as did their brutal sexual contest. The intelligent women deduced that the person outside must be a well-educated lady and a new opportunity would arrive soon. They kept their fingers parked inside their soaked pussies, ready to engage at a moment's notice. Their tears streaming down their cheeks as they continued to hold the back of one another’s necks. Their foreheads were crushed painfully against each other as their faces twisted and writhed in frustration. They struggled for breath, trying to circumvent the wet tongues that were stuck in their throats. Their beautiful eyes locked in a battle of wills as each tried to endure the foreign fingers inside their delicate womanhood. They tried to relax their pussies and arms, waiting impatiently for that crucial moment. But it didn't come as quickly as they had anticipated.

"What the hell is that cocksucker doing outside? Applying her makeup or something? I have to finish off Sunghi quickly, before I kick the bucket." Sammy thought.

"Just why is this slow bitch taking so long? Snorting some coke or some shit like that? I need to annihilate Sammy's nasty pussy right now before my own precious is spent. Sunghi concluded.

Then after what felt like an eternity, what they predicted happened. The visitor turned on the faucet, giving them the signal to resume their merciless finger fuckfight. Like sprinters exploding out of starting blocks, their turbo charged fingers bolted in and out of their previously resting pussies. With this instantaneous ignition of hostilities, each betrayed her own state of arousal to her sibling, which persuaded the other to intensify the fingerbanging even more.
While the automatic faucet continued spraying the loud stream of water, tongue-tied combatants heard sounds of stiletto heels going further and further away.

"Oh my God, I can't take much more of this." Sunghi sobbed.

"Jesus, I'm almost at my limit" Sammy wept.

"GO AWAY FASTER, WHORE."

"HURRY UP AND LEAVE, SLUT."

At their wit's end, each kept on attacking with all their will power, never relenting. Not wanting to scream before the other did, each desperate actress banished her tongue even deeper into her enemy's throats. Their knees quaked violently beneath them as the two mumbled lustfully into each other’s gaping mouths. Then they heard the restroom door being closed. They had been restraining themselves from making any noise ad nauseam, while their excited pussies endured endless rounds of sultry fingering. Both inhibited beauties could at last relinquished all their pent-up lust and roared at the top of their lungs like caged wild beasts. The closing of the washroom door instantly sparked several other fiercely repressed acts from the now liberated she-devils. Finally alone again each unbelievably pumped fingers even faster and more viscous. The two tore their tongues from one another’s frothing mouths, by pulling back each other's hair savagely. Moaning in disgust as their mixed spit coated their chins. Their luscious thighs quivered and their knees almost buckled. Their long supple legs tensed so much from trying to keep standing, that they broke the hanging toilet from the wall, spewing forth liters of cold toilet water. Having on, already unbalanced stiletto strappy heels, they slipped due to the slippery wet surface. During all this neither stopped their pussy penetrating fingers. After long moments of screaming aimlessly, they regained some of their sanity.

"Why haven't you cum yet, you tough whore?" Sammy grunted.

"Not before I hear you scream from cumming, you hard bitch." Sunghi groaned.

"I know a way that will make you cum like a slut." Sammy grinned.

"I know what a filthy skank like you desires." Sunghi smirked.

In a blink of an eye, their hands moved from their hair to their necks.

"MOTHERFUCKER, NOOO!" both screamed as they felt their half-sister's fingers tightening around their own throats.

Neither could stop her enemy from choking her, because neither female raptor wanted to stop the fingering battle. Each remembered her sexfight in the limousine earlier and both panicked animals rushed forwards. The two desperate beauties forced each other to stumble around the stall awkwardly, filling it with their strangled screams. Neither sexfighter relinquished her stranglehold on her rival's throat or stopped pistoning her sibling's dripping twat. Their bodies ran against hard walls and their legs bumped against the fallen down porcelain toilet-bowl. Tears filled their eyes as they tried desperately to overcome each other by their rough fingering and hard choking. Again and again the two sent each other slamming into walls, howling in rage. They fought to crush each other backwards, but each knew the only way to outlast her half-sister is to violate her pussy even more. Faster and harder the two jammed each other's love-holes with their vicious fingers. Stumbling above the broken toilet-bowl their hatred for each other grew with every unyielding collision. Their muffled animalistic moans echoed around the restroom, growing louder and louder as the battle wore on.

They were sobbing now, their tears flowing in a constant stream down their faces, but neither warrior was willing to quit. It was as if the half-sisters desired nothing more than to continue, until one of them screamed for the other to stop. It was a barbaric battle of attrition as the two women staggered around the stall. The agony each actress was feeling was tremendous; but they loved the sound of the other’s cries of misery. Neither woman seemed to care about the amount of pain she felt as long as she would triumph over her half-sister. Their hands were a blur just like their minds. Their bodies were practically running on instinct now. The only thought either had now was holding on, staying conscious until her enemy had succumbed from this fingerbanging sexfight. Fighting her hated enemy until the other could take it no more. They increased the ferocity of their plunging fingers and choking hands to dangerous levels, each showing the other there would be no mercy. Sunghi and Sammy were willing to fuck each other into oblivion, whatever it took as long as she would be victorious. And then the most violent orgasm either woman had ever felt, rocked their womanhood, exploding so powerfully through their exhausted bodies that the half-sisters nearly blacked out there and then. Their knees finally buckled and they collapsed in a heap from fatigue. As their thin lightweight silk gowns floated on air during their fall, they landed on the overrun with toilet water floor with their naked asses. They cried and sobbed, screaming their hatred for each other to the ceiling. Their legs were splayed on top of each other like mating scissors. Hands still holding each other's throats and their fingers were still deep inside their cunts, but their strengths have left them. The violence in no way or shape approached what was before. All they could do was to endure the agonizing mutual orgasm that still coursed through them and ride it out. Withdrawing their now useless fingers, each felt the other’s hot sticky cum spraying across her own pussy and inner thigh. With their free hands, they grabbed each other by their cheekbones and forced their heads to face each other. Covering their whole faces with their palms, except for their eyes. Each lioness wanted to let the other see her determination, bluffing her way to victory.

"Cum on, pale motherfucker. Cum hard. MORE, MORE. " Sunghi yelled in the redhead's palm.

"Don't stop, chink motherfucker. Keep cumming. HARDER, HARDER. " the Irish growled in Sunghi's palm.

But the tears streaming down in their enemy's hands, betrayed their exhausted bodies. But then their incredible, orgasmic pulses finally abated. Calming down from her offensively vile climax, each could hardly believe what her half-sister has done to her here in this wretched place. Her hated nemesis had made her cum so un-fucking-believably hard in a toilet-stall like a old cheap lowlife whore. The comprehension of this unchangeable fact drove the two women completely out of their minds. Driven by their insane hatred of each other and with near soundless primal screams, they strangled and smothered each other.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Sammy and Sunghi screamed simultaneously in each other's palms and rammed their crotches against each other absurdly hard.
Groaning from the savage collision, each knew this was not the end, pulling back her crotch and wrapping her tired legs around the other's ass. Having blocked every possible escape with their hands and legs, both were ready for another hard pussy vs pussy clash.
But just when they were about to unleash their cunts forwards, they heard the restroom's door handle and footsteps approaching them.

"Not again. Why fucking now?" Sunghi asked in her mind.

"Isn't there a fucking awardshow.? Why is she here?" Sammy thought.

A knock on the door of their stall, frightened both half-sisters so much that they pressed their palms harder against each other's mouths.

"Oh please fucking God, this is not good."

"Jesus. This can't be fucking happening."

"Hello? Are you in there, Miss Lee?" a female voice sounded.

Neither woman knew who the intruder meant and didn't answer.

"If you're in there, please answer. Mr Russel Crowe instructed me to find you. He said you had some stomach problems."

Then both knew who should answer back.

"I'm inside here. My stomach really hurts. Can you give me a moment please?" Sammy replied.

"Oh. I'm sorry about that. But Mr Crowe told me to inform you the Best Actress Award is up soon. Your presence is required." the woman said.

"Of course. I'm cumming. THANK YOU!" Sammy told her a bit too harshly.

"Understood." the female said a bit insulted, but she left the restroom swiftly and left the siblings alone.

"You are lucky, whore. I would have battered your stinking twat." Sunghi growled.

"That woman saved your filthy cunt. I was just about to pummel it into a pulp." Sammy hissed.

"We will continue this tonight at the afterparty.

"Yes. At that time my body should have recovered enough to really fuck you up."

"Your pussy got herself a date with annihilation, you white slut."

"I will give some money to your pussy after I've butchered it, you yellow whore."

"We will fucking see."

"I can't fucking wait."

And with strengths beyond normal humans, they humped their twats together with a clamorously loud thud. As if having sealed a business appointment, both actresses finally let go of each other's throats and got up wearily. Both needed a little help to proceed, so they walked arm in arm back to the main hall. Just when they sat down on their seats, the presenter of the Best Actress Award came on stage. It was Eddy Redmayne, winner of 2015 Best Actor award with the movie 'The Theory of Everything' who presented all nominees to the present crowd and the viewers at home.

"Brie Larson for Room

Sammy Lee for Boudicca

Cate Blanchett for Carol

Saoirse Ronan for Brooklyn

Jennifer Lawrence for Joy

Phew, there are several heavy hitters in this category. But only one can be the winner" Eddy reminded the spectators and opened the envelope.

"SAMMY LEE FOR BOUDICCA!"

Russel Crowe gave Sammy a congratulating hug as the crowd stood up and roared in approval. With effort Sammy raised her hand to thank everyone and went to receive her Award. The steps were like mountains to her, but she climbed them anyway. After thanking Eddy Redmayne, she hoisted the Oscar in the sky.

"Oh wow. I really won this, huh. I want to thank everyone from the Academy, all the people who were involved in this monumental project, the producers, the director, the staff members. We've done it guys. My family is my everything. Without their support I wouldn't have dared to take on this most ambitious endeavor. I also want to congratulate my dear sister Sunghi, for also winning today. Sis, we're gonna take two Oscars home tonight. I hope we can 'celebrate' together at the afterparty tonight" Sammy said, glaring at Sunghi with that last sentence, producing a fake smile.

Sunghi acknowledged the redhead with a nod of the head and an insincere laugh with her mouth, applauding all the while. Sammy saw that and left the stage to return to her seat. What happened next at the ceremony was a blur for both the bloodthirsty actresses. They refrained from looking or touching each other. One to save their strengths for the inevitable sexfight at the after party. And secondly they were afraid they might start an embarrassing all-out sexfight before all the people in attendance. So they let all events past them and waited eagerly for the afterparty.
After some tedious more awards presented by famous people, the ceremony ended. And as by tradition, everybody who was anybody joined some elite Oscar parties, spread out everywhere in Beverly Hills. The one which Sunghi and Sammy went to was held at the Playboy Mansion West. The 2,042.7 square-meter house was owned by Hugh Hefner and was home to the most lavish parties ever held in Hollywood. Many celebrities, sport icons and rich socialites had participated one way or another. Sunghi was so fixated on the fight with Sammy, she didn't even remember why she became separated from her enemy and how she had arrived here. Then she was woken from her waking dream, by familiar voices. It was her mothers Mei Lai Hua and Melanie Hamilton.

"Congratulations, my sweet daughter."

"Thanks mom. Here. Have a look. By the way, where's dad?

"O, he couldn't make it. You know him, always hard at work. He is now currently in Bogota, Columbia. Negotiating with very important people. But I'm sure it is not a big thing……. Damn, this award is harder and bigger than I thought. Here Melanie. You want to feel how big and sturdy this Oscar is"

"Sure. I love to feel it. Sunghi earned this award with her great acting. That was so good. As good as your sister's. Where is my lovely daughter anyway? Have you seen her, Sunghi?" Melanie questioned.

"I don't know. Last thing I remember is that she was at my side and poof, she was gone. She must be at this party also." Sunghi replied

"She was with us some time ago. We were so happy that she had won, like you did." Mei Lai

Yeah, we were talking endlessly when she suddenly told us she had an appointment upstairs with an important someone. She said that it was for her next project she had to…… 'conquer'? Wasn't that the word she used, Mei Lai?" Sammy's mother asked.

"Yes, I thought it was a bit of a strange word she used. I thought I heard wrong, but you've heard that as well?" Mei Lai inquired.

"Hmmm you guys are saying she is having an important meeting with a certain someone upstairs?" Sunghi asked impatiently.

"Yep, Let's hope she is not having sexual intercourse up there, ey Melanie." Sunghi's mother giggled.

"I've not raised my daughter to be a party slut, Mei Lai. If she is, I'm gonna teach her how a lady should act" Melanie said smilingly, faking some angry emotions for laughs.

"Preposterous, you dirty minded golddiggas. My innocent sister is not a worthless slut. Excuse me, while I am now going to join her in the unrefined orgy" Sunghi said jokingly.

"Haha. Good one. All right. When you see her, tell her we are going home together."

"Will do. But I don't know how long this depraved orgy gonna take. And, uh, can I get my hard and stiff Oscar back?"

"Another funny vulgar joke. Nice. I get it. Here is your stiff and heavy award and stuff it in Sammy while you are at it, hihi." Melanie grinned and gave it back to the Chinese.

"I will. See you later." Sunghi said and turned around, forming a face filled with malice.

She walked past everyone, not even granting them a glance. The sole purpose in this mansion was to destroy her half-sister. She was going upstairs to sexually fulfill that purpose.

"Hello sis. May I ask where you are currently situated." Sungi messaged with her phone.

"You may, my sweet sister." Sammy replied.

"Where are you?

"I told my friend Karissa, one of the Shannon twins, that I saw a cute guy and asked her to give me her smallest room in the mansion."

"WHERE" Sunghi typed with capital letters.

"The third floor, all the way to the right, at the outskirts of the mansion. Room 69. I've hung up the 'Don't Disturb' sign, but it's unlocked. Bring your ass over here."

"I'll be there ASAP, don't you worry." Sunghi typed

"And bring YOUR Oscar with you, bitch." Sammy texted back.

"Oh. Now you've ruined my surprise, slut."

Sunghi practically ran up the stairs and found Room 69 fairly easy. It Is indeed the furthest one in the hallway. She saw many doorknobs with 'Don't Disturb' signs hanging on them. But she couldn't hear any sounds coming from the rooms.

"Hmm, the rooms were probably made soundproof. It is the Playboy Mansion after all." Sunghi thought.

She was alone in the hallway, except for an old couple of women kissing each other softly. And two young, barely legal teens, blocking the hallway, fucking like rabbits. Judging from the speed of him humping the girl's ass, the boy must be close to shoot his load.

"Goddamn, get a room." Sunghi grumbled and jumped over them like an Olympic athlete, which she actually is.

She reached the door just when the boy cried out his orgasm and the girl complained about him not pulling his dick out. Sunghi ignored them, stared at the doorknob and took a deep breath. She opened it and saw a battle ready Sammy, foaming from her mouth like a pitbull with the Oscar in her hands. Not wanting to be jumped on like she did to her in the toilet stall, she reached behind her, without turning to the door and locked it shut. That was a smart move, because Sammy couldn't wait any longer and ran towards her. Having already predicted that, a grouchy Sunghi also with her Oscar in her hands, ran to meet her sibling in single combat. Like animals full of testosterone competing during mating seasons, they clashed together. They grabbed each other's nipples with one hand and with their Oscars in the other hands, they began to use it as clubs. Hitting each other's upper bodies everywhere. The two attacked each other's lower bodies, by adding their long supple legs in this exchange of violence. As both are kickboxing experts, every kick was well aimed and they definitely were not hampered by their high slits gowns. But since they were still wearing their strappy stiletto high heels, they lacked the balance to do real damage. The battle was still like non stop Chinese New Year's firecrackers. Having their nipples clamped hard, neither could escape this horrendous beating. Despite every hit with legs and clubs hurting them, their hatred fueled them to continue their own attacks. They screamed at each other and cursed each other out with vile names as they tugged each other around the spacious room by their half-sister's nipples, sometimes stretching them to their absolute fleshy limits.

"How does this feel, you fucking bitch? I've waited all night to fuck you up." Sammy grunted, whacking her enemy with her sturdy Oscar.

"It feels so good. So worth waiting for. I want to hear you scream from agony, you weak ass slut." Sunghi groaned, kicking her nemesis with her destructive legs.

After more minutes of brutal, each female brawler saw the other was getting tired and her stance was widening. Both wanted to take advantage of that, but the middle part of their loose gowns stood in the way. They released their bleeding nipples and went for their dirty attires. The Chinese's priceless red waterproof gown, having already been sullied with toilet water, sweat, tears and cum was ripped apart roughly by Sammy as Sunghi tore the redhead's equally tattered precious green gown right off. They threw away their used to be precious gowns, but now shredded attire like some cast-off rags of beggars. This left their still stunning bodies totally naked, except for their necklaces and pointed strappy stiletto high heels. They were elated, seeing her half-sister still holding her unsteady wide legged stance, caused by their tiredness. Not wanting this opening to elude her, each sunk her claws into her enemy's other's meaty ass, holding the lower body in striking range.

Both determined 21 year old women were willing to do whatever it took to win tonight's battle, since they had already suffered so much pain and pleasure. Each wanted to prove to the other, she was willing to go the furthest. Both tightened their grips on their own Oscars and tried to impale her half-sister's love hole. First both got the 'head' of the Oscar inside fairly easy. But then each had trouble penetrating her rival's pussy beyond Oscar's 'shoulders'.

"C'mon, you know you want it inside you, you fucking gook filth. Wet your nasty pussy some more." Sammy groaned.

"Just a little bit more, you white trailer trash. Wrap your dirty pussy lips around it." Sunghi grunted.

Knowing she needed to force Sunghi's twat to get wetter and with both her hands occupied, Sammy lined up her nippels and drilled them head on against her sibling's nipples. Sunghi saw it coming and braced herself and her nipples to meet their counterparts. Both grunted from pain from the impact, but also from lust, having their nipples locking up. Their breasts engulfed the warring nipples in heavenly fat, as the two stumbled around the bedroom. They were like dancers, but doing a simple dance. But it was not a dance, it was a struggle to overcome each other's strengths. And if there is one thing the two were, it was that they were well-matched against each other. Sometimes Sunghi would overpower her rival for a moment, sometimes Sammy would make her enemy crumble back in pain. Their hands squeezed buttflesh like it was milky dough. Their nipples would occasionally flick past each other and dig into each other's tits, like hot pokes driven into soft snow. Until they found each other again in this battle, which not only made sweat covering their naked bodies. Their pussies stuffed with the award's head, really began to moisten. All the while each were tottering around the other, neither Irish or Chinese could plunge her own Oscar into her sibling's cunt. After a few minutes, their nipples became entangled. Each tigress saw their chance and pushed their tits even more solidly together. To achieve that, each had to put their chins on the other's shoulder. Now they had the maximum leverage and placement, to squash their tits together as tight as they possibly could. Their nipples now were pushed even tighter, while they were already spitefully intertwined. Their pussies became so wet from their nipple's mating duel, they finally succeeded in getting their Oscar's shoulders past their vaginal defenses.

"OH SHIT"

"GODDAMN"

A jolt of pain and arousal rocked their bodies, weakening their arms and making them gasping for air. Momentarily unable to continue their war, the half-sisters had seemingly reached a truce. Both were so wrecked and surprised by the penetration of their precious womanhood, that they needed a moment to gather their wits. Neither was willing or able to retreat, as they both still solidly grasped the other's voluptuous butts. Their sweaty breasts still pancaked firmly together, with their entangled nipples inside. With Academy awards stuck in both their twats and cheeks plastered against each other, they growled in each other's ears.

"Come on, no more dancing around. Stand still and fight me straight up, if you dare." Sunghi challenged.

"No more playing around, just a standup fight, woman vs woman, cunt vs cunt." Sammy agreed.

"Fine. I will give you the first shot at my strong pussy." Sunghi boasted.

“Then lets fuck,” Sammy announced, punctuating the statement with jamming her won Oscar straight into her foe’s stretched pussy.

The Chinese's eyes widened and she yelled out insufferably, having her pussy penetrated deeper than ever before. Fueled by violation of her body, Sunghi angrily avenged her womanhood, by stuffing her own Oscar all the way into the Irish's moist fuckhole. Sammy moaned, having her treasure raided. Suffering from their pussies being painfully filled to the brim, the two half-sisters began to absolutely pummel each other's twats. Their juices drenched all over the Oscars, allowing them to roughly enter their womanhood again and again, Unimaginable pleasure was wrecking their bodies. Each gasping for breath as neither could imagine the Oscars could go this deep into their vaginas. Their hands remained on their rival's buttcheeks, holding them steady, while their other hands were continuously pumping the Academy Awards in and out of their enemy's snatches. Even the pain of their knotted nipples and their violated twats couldn't lessen their lust, it enhanced it rather. Both rested their head on each other’s shoulders, drawing on all their will and stamina to try and outlast each other. The two human pistones stood their ground and fought it out, hips rocking, Oscars pounding away. Sammy and Sunghi matched each other stroke for stroke, while at the same time fighting the powerful climax that was building inside each of them. Resisting that with all the little self-control they still had left, tears started to fall on each other's shoulders. The room seemed very hot and the air stank of sweat and sex. Then neither could resist the merciless sexual pressure and their pussies exploded from colossal orgasms. Both embedded their white teeth in each other's shoulders and cried out against it. Being vandalized by insufferable pleasure, they pierced their beefy asschecks. But wanting to break her cumming sibling, each kept hammering her flooding pussy, trying to force her enemy to surrender. claws. Their mutual orgasm kept hitting them hard, like Mike Tyson going for the killshot. The two of them seemed about to faint, but it was Sunghi, who finally began to falter during the waning moments of her climax and her knees gave away.

"Yesssss." Sammy yelled triumphantly.

"Nooooo." Sunghi cried pitifully.

"I told you I'm gonna break you."

"Fucking cocky white bitch."

"Just accept your defeat, you chink motherfucker." Sammy laughed maniacally.

Hearing that despised word, Sunghi was driven insane. She mustered all her remaining strength and lunged at Sammy from her kneeling position, bulldozing a surprised redhead all the way back.

"Fuck your Irish mother, you motherfucker." Sunghi roared out a warcry

Sammy felt her legs fly up into the air, when she hit the end of the king-sized bed and tried to break her fall with her hands. Sunghi saw her rival was not holding onto the Oscar still residing in her own pussy. The Chinese swiftly, but with effort removed Sammy's wretched golden statue from her battered vagina and casted it away. Not wanting to share this liberating feeling with her sibling, Sunghi jammed her crotch hard against her own Academy Award, driving it even further inside the redhead's snatch.

"You sneaky little bitch" a troubled Sammy groaned and grabbed the Chinese's ass with both hands, trying to pull her away

"I won't let you escape, you dumb cunt." Sunghi grunted, maneuvered her arms underneath Sammy's armpits, grabbed her shoulders tight like a lover and kept rubbing the statue with her crotch.

"Stop moving you insane whore." Sammy demanded loudly as her just recovered loins stirred up again.

"Can you feel my hard gold dick in your stinking pussy, slut?" Sunghi laughed evilly, but felt her own sturdy Award was affecting her own pussy.

"You cannot beat me with your weak ass yellow body, you cheating gook." Sammy cried foul, as she wiggled her hips faster.

"You are saying no, but your nasty snatch is crying yes" Sunghi grinned, trying to hide her own arousal.

"You are as close as I am, deceitful chink." Sammy hoped, wishing that Sunghi came, because she felt she was about to.

"Just enjoy the ride, white trash." Sunghi said as she felt her own pussy is on the threshold of another climax.

"I can defeat you even without some nasty tool." Sammy boasted, but was approaching the point of no return.

"Just give up. Otherwise I'm gonna fuck you till next Sunday, motherfucker." Sunghi threatened, but instantly felt her own rubbing twat detonating in lust.

"Not in a million years." Sammy yelled, but immediately after she finished her sentence, her defiled pussy just erupted.

They compressed their noses together and howled loudly in each other's open mouths. Sunghi held on to Sammy's shoulders tight, jamming her crotch against the Oscar, and tried like a cumming man to split Sammy in two. While Sammy instinctively spread her thighs and increased the sexual pressure by pulling Sunghi into her by her ass. Both kept this high pressure orgasmic stalemate with their teeth gnashed, until Sammy wailed first.

"Mmmmmm, you fucking bitch." Sammy moaned and loosened all her muscles.

"I've finally got you now, motherfucker" a still cumming Sunghi reduced her applied pressure.

"Sammy's blood boiled so hot by hearing that cursed word, that it pulled her mind a bit out of her orgasmic blissful state. She swung her knees all the way against the bed, placing both of her strappy stiletto high heeled shoes underneath the Chinese's armpits and stretched her legs with all the power she had left. Sunghi attempted to hold on to the redhead's shoulders, but nearly broke all her fingers in trying that. But her fingers took her pounds of flesh, by scratching open her enemy's shoulder blades when being forcefully separated from it. As Sunghi was hurled back, Sammy howled in pain from being scratched deeply, but simultaneously pulled out Sunghi's Academy Award from her vagina with greedy hands. The Irish was so content on freeing her pussy, she never saw Sunghi's long leg, kicking the possible weapon out of her relaxed hands. She didn't care much about that as long as that hard unyielding statue was out of her pussy. Gathering her focus, a hard breathing Sammy glared spitefully at her enemy as a gasping laboriously Sunghi held her glare and returned it with clear hatred.

"I don't need that fucking thing to kick your ass. All I need is this." Sammy said, spreading her legs in a sitting position and massaging her aching pussy.

"Kick my ass? Your pussy has gone through hell and back." Sunghi proclaimed, mirroring the redhead's stance and also tried to rub the pain in her pussy away.

"My pussy has gone through worse."

"Of course. This is nothing compared to your weekly bukake gangbang".

"Only a gook slut would know what that even means. I'm gonna teach you some manners."

"Not before I've shown your white trash pussy who's boss."

"Bitch please. It was you who knelt first, succumbing to your filthy orgasm, when it was still a fair fight."

"Fuck that. You were the one not able to take any more of my Oscar pounding just moments ago."

"Your shady statue can't help you this time. I'm gonna wear out your stinking pussy."

"oh, my pussy is gonna eat your nasty pussy alive. You will be screaming your surrender in no time."

"I dare you to cum over here, you yellow cow."

"You'll regret firing me up, you Irish pig."

Having issued their challenges Sunghi and Sammy began sliding towards each other on the bed, their legs spread wide. Their pussies, having been raped a long time by hard unyielding statues, were now like predators foaming at their mouths, searching for soft delicate preys. Both siblings were still massaging them, breeding them like female pitbulls readying them for an upcoming bitchfight to the death. Powered by their muscular asses, they inched closer and closer together. Their still strapped on pointed shoes bypassed their counterparts and one of their long, beautiful legs curved around each other's slim waist. Each slipped her other leg behind her half-sister's sultry ass, while she locked both her own stiletto high heels behind the backs of her own two knees. With this double intertwined lotus position established, they pressed their calves and ankles firmly against each other's asses, holding them in place. Having formed a perfect curved scissor-lock, each rubbed her wet with sweat and cum inner thigh gently together, although each still held the leash on her hungry cunt. Their arms mimicked their legs, curling under armpits and hurled above shoulders. Each of her hands reached for her adversary's glittering necklace, placing it inside her own mouth and trapped it with her strong white teeth. Their claws established a doublehanded hair hold and pulled hard, testing the fragility of the necklaces between their teeth. As the jewelry cut into the backs of their necks, their nipples hit each other with pinpoint accuracy. Their ample bosoms, in their haste to aid their stiff nipples, smacked against each other, making each actress groan softly. Both forced their foreheads to collide inelegantly like untamed female bulls as their eyes locked in a hate-filled stare. Satisfied in denying her nemesis any possible means of escape, each silently like a calm before a storm, primed themselves psychically and mentally. The two hot 21 year old actresses locked up all their tired, but still fit body parts together in one unadulterated fleshy catball. Both decided in their minds that neither would back down or relinquish this catball. The bedroom was locked. No one was here to break them up, No one to calm them down, No one to interrupt them. No one to stop their struggle for dominance over their enemies. The half-sisters would sexfight each other in this disposition, until one of them couldn't go on anymore.

"Last chance to back down, my dear sister." Sunghi proposed, faking kindness, knowing Sammy would rather commit suicide than to surrender.

"No way in hell I'm gonna give up to a weakass, stuck up, filthy chink whore like you." Sammy replied defiantly.

"You got a dirty mouth on you. Haven't your slut of a mother taught you any kind of manners?" Sunghi asked, trying evilly to agitate the redhead.

"How many times do I have to repeat myself? DON'T… MENTION…. MY… MOTHER… YOU… MOTHER… FUCKER! Sammy screeched, accentuating each word with a hard tug of the Chinese's raven hair.

"Don't ever call me that, or I'll FUCK your pale mother, you motherfucking slut." Sunghi hissed, pulling the Irish hair and tensed the muscles in her own ass.

"Stop saying that, or I'LL be fucking YOUR gook mother, you motherfucking bitch." Sammy growled and tightened her powerful legs.

Having antagonized each other beyond belief and using their combined might of their asses and legs, they single-mindedly slammed their crotches into each other obscenely hard. The bedroom echoed with a thunder cracking loud 'THUD' sound of female flesh colliding with female flesh.

"ARGHHH, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Both half-sisters snarled like she-cats against the ceiling as their pussy lips were utterly plastered together.

Wanting to finish the other as soon as possible, the two immediately started to gyrate their hips as rough as they could. Their wet cunts made raunchy juicy sucking sounds as they were rubbing incessantly, but this forced their clits to come out and join this sexual battle. Both Sammy and Sunghi were so driven by hate, they hadn't noticed their bodies were already tethering on the brink. The moment their fully engorged clits touched, shockwaves of sexual energy pounded their vulvas and an orgasm belched out from deep within their loins.

"Ngghhhhh" Sammy groaned and bit Sunghi's necklace harder, trying to ride out her delightful climax.

"Uuurrrrrrrr" Sunghi grunted and gritted her teeth on Sammy's jewelry, trying to fuel her body with her arousal.

"Give it to me, you nasty yellow whore. GO HARDER."

"Come on, you filthy white bitch. FUCK ME."

It wasn't as destructive an orgasm as earlier in the night, but the two still tried to suppress the lust by pulling harder on each other's hair, making them openly sob in tears. Both felt pure pleasure manifested in their loins, but it didn't slow their relentless cunt rubbing even a little bit. Their pussies spewed forth loads of cumjuices, forcing them to mix, splattering both their inner thighs and running down their butt cracks with each thrust of their hips.
After the savagely sublime mutual orgasm decreased in ferocity, they continued moving their hips, rubbing their crotches and clits forcefully into one another. Both pulled at each other's necklaces with their own mouths, forcing them to stare at each other face to face. Each spat spitefully in the other's roaring mouth as her eyes begged her half-sister to cum again quickly, because each insatiable she-devil felt another climax was incoming.
This marathon sexfight went well info the night. After having delivered and received several nerve wrecking orgasms back and forth, their hopelessly intertwined nipples and nonstop rubbing of pussies drove them to higher and higher ecstasy. Yet neither actress succeeded in getting her opponent yield in defeat. Sunghi's throbbing clit seemed to enjoy this battle, getting even harder with every received sweet orgasm and more swollen with each minute. Sweat poured from Sammy's flat stomach, wetting her swollen thirsty clit. Blood was unable to reach their ever smothered tits as their tears and sweat had gathered together in a makeshift pool between their shallow cleavages. The room was heated up to sauna-like temperatures due to the two human furnaces on the bed. They were almost overwhelmed by the nonstop sexfighting and the hell-like temperature, when another inevitable orgasm hit Sammy like a freight train. She was spasming so horrifically, it looked as though her entire body was being electrocuted.

"FUCK, NOOOOO." Sammy gasped.

"HAHAHAHAHA. You are finally breaking, you weak slut." Sunghi laughed vividly.

"You are cumming with me, you filthy cocksucker." Sammiy wailed and squirted Sunghi's pussy full with her cum

"Oh my GOD." Sunghi panted as she was pulled along to orgasmic heaven together with the redhead.

Sunghi's body tensed up with euphoric pleasure, but she still kept straining her love-knot head to head against Sammy's clit. Even though her orgasm went away slowly, she felt another incredible one was moments away. Sunghi became desperate to force the redhead to climax first again. But she failed miserably, crying her orgasm out loud uncontrollably. Driven by these back-to-back orgasms, she pushed Sammy's clit back with her own clit. Sammy felt her pussy had exploded from sexual overload and she screamed wildly as she pulled the Chinese's hair even harder.

"Jesusssss my clit, it's about to burst." Sammy shrieked as she felt her clit being jammed backwards unbearably.

"Stop making me cummmm, otherwise I'll kill you." Sunghi threatened as she felt her clit pumped with suicidal intent.

Their cunts started to gnaw at each other, each trying to eat the other alive. But only succeeded in being vacuumed together, sealing their warring clits in a sea of mixed cum. They held each other tightly as they violated each other furiously until the first rays of morning light illuminated the bedroom. They had severely exhausted each other by fucking each other's brains out all night long. Their hatred had fueled their libidos to previously unimaginable heights, maintaining a reckless pace all night long, until now. Having received many orgasms all through the night, each actress almost fainted from fatigue. The only thing that kept them going is the sight of seeing her half-sister defeated in this room. Even though they remained conscious, they were no longer able to remain in their sitting position and they fell down like a stopping spinning top. They never separated due to their mouths having locked their necklace like a bear trap. They didn't relinquish their leg-lock behind their asses and the firm grasps of each other's hair. They rolled around the center of the bed by pushing back each other by the crotch and pulling each other's hair hard. Their engorged clits kept crushing each other as their nipples were still stuck in two similarly knotted mess. Their cunts continued to be hit by delicious pleasure, still each determined beauty tried to conquer her half-sister. Working their hips and asses as hard as they could, trying to secure the dominant position. Keeping their throbbing, swollen clits constantly mashing against each other. They had fucked so long and so ferociously, that neither had the energy to scream their orgasms anymore. With each climax, each drained tigress just grunted in the other's face like a dying animal in their final resting place. Persisting stubbornly in getting on top, thinking that that would decide this battle, but only preserving their slow, intense roll around the bed.

They found themselves cheek to cheek, grinding into each other mercilessly. Faces buried in each other’s thick mane, still biting on each other's necklaces. Every overburdened muscles in their bodies ached from soreness. But each groan of agony from her enemy stimulated each war goddess to continue this excruciating painful, but exquisitely delicious sexfight.

"Give up, why won't you just give up. I've been fucking you all night" Sammy groaned.

"Why are you still fucking me? It's already morning. You are not strong enough to keep this up" Sunghi huffed.

"I won't stop, before you are crying beneath me like a little chink bitch."

"I'll fuck you into hell, before I surrender to a weak pale whore like you."

"You really want to go on, till I've fucked you to death?"

"You will die from cumming, if I continue to fuck you."

"Then it's settled. We will keep fucking until you die, you persistent bastard." Sammy hissed.

"So be it. We will fuck and fuck and fuck on this bed…. your deathbed, you stubborn cocksucker." Sunghi snarled

"I'll fucking see you in hell, you motherfucker."

"No more talking, Let's fuck, you motherfucker."

These were the last sentences each uttered. There was nothing left, except each's hatred for her sibling, lust to conquer her enemy. and this sexwar. After this last exchange of words, there was no more strategy, no more cunning acts, no more pausing, no more anything, except fucking their hated twinlike half-sisters into oblivion. Each lioness just held her prey tight against her own body and fucked with animalistic rage. Many times their pussies exploded from yet more devastating orgasms. Their cunts having passed the points of exhaustion a long time ago, still ached with lust to devour each other. Neither will stop, till one twat surrendered to a triumphant twat. The two battle vixens were extremely exhausted, unable to move by themselves. Only the unrelenting orgasms were forcing some motions from them. Their bodies were completely drained, there was no more supply of tears, sweat or cumjuices. All the liquid around and inside their pussies had evaporated from the insane heat from their bodies and the room they were in. Their cuntlips and clits were utterly dried up, even the smallest movement caused them unimaginable agony. The whimpers and sobs now were mostly of pain instead of pleasure. Despite all this, neither was willing to submit to her hated half-sister. Each climax made their body spasm, their tits expand and their pussy contract contract, their clit pulse, causing yet another blissful orgasm. Chain orgasms began to ripple through them, lighting up their cunts, friction burning their tits, thighs and pussies . The women cried and moaned as they endured each and everyone of their orgasms. Only the thought of vanquishing her nemesis, gave each the will to continue this brutally barbaric struggle of sexual attrition. Each would have paid the heaviest of prices to destroy her half-sister once and for all. Regardless of the toll extracted from her body, if winning meant her breasts and pussy. or even her clits had to be sacrificed, so be it.
Then the winter sun was beginning to set behind the hills of Hollywood. Sunghi and Sammy had unbelievably been holding on from dusk till dawn. Without rest, food or water. Both had thoroughly fucked each other to their human limits and were on the verge of collapse. They still held on each other's hair, their legs still held each other captive as the rest of their bodies were plastered together from sore upper thighs, aching pussies, trashed clits, hard stomachs, flattened tits till tired heads. Both still chewed at their necklaces as if it was a source of food. Countless orgasms have deformed the two once beautiful actresses into a miserable wrecked pile of flesh. As the most recent mutual orgasm hit them with terrible violence, Sunghi whimpered like a infant lioness in the last moment of her life. Wanting to be anywhere but here with her hated half-sister. She felt shame and misery in being defeated by Sammy after such an apocalyptic night and day.

"Noooo. This can't be. It's impossible. Not to her." Sunghi moaned as she felt her body shutting down and was about to cry out her surrender.

" Oh God. Stop. No more. I can't take this anymore. Just stop, please." Sammy muttered as yet another incredible strong orgasm overwhelmed her entire being.

After finally relaxing their depleted wills after their victory/defeat, they collapsed in each other's arms and legs. Having met her half-sister physically and mentally in grueling 1 vs 1 sexually depraved combat during an afternoon in a luxurious limousine, an evening in a crowded audience and a cramped broken childrens toilet, and a 16 hours long night and a day in a Playboy mansion room, each beauty's powerless bodies finally went totally limp. They just laid there on the king-sized bed as Sammy Lee cried herself to unconsciousness, while Sunghi Lee fell into a blissful sleep with a grin formed by her luscious lips.

Epilogue

"Sammy? Sammy? Are you in there? SAMMY?"

Sammy Lee began hearing her name. She initially thought it was a dream, but then she realized she was awake.

"Mom? Is that you?How did you find me?"

"Karissa Shannon, one of the Shannon twins, told me she gave you the keys to this room. Nr 69."

"Wait a moment please." Sammy said and looked at the clock.

"03.00 P. M. Jesus. I've been sleeping for 12 hours." Sammy thought and her stomach began to growl and her throat felt parched.

She hadn't had a bite of food or a sip of drink since the Oscar party started at the playboy mansion almost 30 hours ago. She was famished.

"Open the door, honey." Melanie Hamilton asked.

"I can't mom. I am not presentable yet."

"Is there a boy in there with you?"

"Of course not. Don't be silly, mom. I just had a bit too much to drink last night"

"You mean two nights ago. By the way, Do you know where your sister is? "

"Ah yes. Of course. Two nights ago. It made me a bit under the weather. I'll text Sunghi now. "

"Ok hon. I wait for you downstairs. Don't be long."

"Yes mom." Sammy said sweetly and immediately pushed a stirring Sunghi roughly away, surprised that her strength had returned.

"Get the fuck off me, you bitch." Sammy growled softly.

"WHAT THE HELL" Sunghi yelled as she fell from the bed.

"Quiet. My mom is outside. And maybe your mother is downstairs also." Sammy explained with her index finger in front of her mouth, ordering her Sibling to be quiet.

"What? My mom is downstairs?" Sunghi asked.

"I said maybe, you dumb broad. Quick. We have to move." an irritated Sammy said.

They quickly drank some water out of the faucet in the bathroom to quench their parched mouths. Even now they were fighting a bit for the refreshing water, but each knew this was not the time to start another fight. Knowing they cannot put on their shredded Oscar gowns. Not because they were ripped in pieces, but because they made it look like the two had stayed in this room for almost 30 hours straight. And they hurriedly went to the walk-in closet to fetch them some clothes. And off course they bumped their wide hips against each other. They begrudgingly acknowledged the dire situation as each put on the first clothing they saw. Sunghi put on tight daisy dukes and a flannel Burberry T-shirt as Sammy chose summer khaki shorts and a Chanel sleeveless buttoned blouse. Still in their strappy stiletto high heels, both pulled off their necklaces and searched for their Academy Awards. The Irish redhead found hers close to the door and the raven-haired Chinese saw hers next to the king-sized bed. Both Oscars were shining from their cumjuices, which had long dried up. They put it inside their Hermes handbags with their priceless necklaces.

Sammy left from the front door, while Sunghi climbed from the window down from the drainpipes. Sammy walked down the stairs and she confirmed what she already thought. She saw her mother, Melanie Hamilton accompanied by Mei Lai Hua, Sunghi's mother. These two were inseparable as always. She explained herself and told them she really needed something to eat.

"I know a good restaurant five minutes from here. It's called Wally's at 447 N Canon Drive" Mei Lai said.

"OK. I'll text Sunghi where we will be going." Sammy replied.

The three of them arrived at the fancy restaurant and a hungry Samny immediately ordered the day's special. Later Sunghi came through the door and gave both Mei Lai and Melanie a lovely hug. And then she walked to Sammy. At first sight it looked like a warm sisterly hug, but in reality they secretly clinched together forcefully.

"Ah, look at our cute girls." Melanie said.

"You mean our famous Academy Award winners." Mei Lai corrected her.

"Sweety. You've dressed a bit casual today, except for your shoes of course." Mei Lai noticed.

Yeah, mom. Something required my attention all night and all day. But I got what I wanted." Sunghi smirked, releasing the redhead after one last brutally hard squeeze.

"Is that right? I bet next time you may not be so lucky" Sammy sounded casually interested, but she was fuming inside.

"I doubt that. It was fairly easy actually." Sunghi boasted arrogantly.

"If it was that easy, why did it take you all night and all day to accomplish it, my dear sister?" Sammy questioned.

"Because I rather enjoy my handy work, my lovely sister." Sunghi poured salt in the wound.

"Maybe next time, you give me a call. Maybe I can solve your problem easier than you can." Sammy offered.

"Can I have your order please?" a gorgeous waitress asked.

"I want the same as what she is having." Sunghi told the waitress, pointing at Sammy
Then their appetizers came on the table.

The rest of the early dinner went by uneventfully. Just four women talking lovingly about this and that. How it feels winning an Oscar, What their father is doing in Bogota, Columbia, some possible boyfriends in the future, etc, etc. After Sunghi and Sammy had devoured their second daily special, the four of them returned to their hotel. Everyone went directly to their room, to prepare themselves for a girl's night out. Mei Lai Hua turned on the TV, wanting to just listen to something, except music. When she was still deciding on what to wear for this night, she heard the news. She read the news on the TV and put her palm before her gaping mouth. in her. Mei Lai Hua began to cry and immediately texted Melanie and the two girls.
On the TV screen was a reporter explaining the situation. Matthew Lee has just declared war on the Colombian cartels, by funding Bogota and the rest of the country's police forces.

"I must get rid of the cartels to insure Colombia becomes the next trade partner of Lee inc. Even if it cost me or my family's lives." Matthew Lee told everyone in a crowd and all the viewers of the news.

The end of part 6.

Next part. The kidnapping