Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Pride 4

Pride 4

Remembering the Queen

<One day after Junon>

"Worthless cunt!" Mikoto bellowed, charging at Tifa and shoving Yuffie and Cissnei to the side as they tried to stop her. The CRACK of her fist smashing across the brunette's face making many wince as the younger woman rolled back. "I knew this would happen. I knew you wouldn't watch his back. Planet damned fighting freak!"

Tifa jumped back with a hard left that knocked the raven haired woman sideways and following up with a right that left a fist sized indentation in the wall as the Wutai woman rolled out of the way and threw herself at the brunette again. Immediately upon arriving back in Gold Saucer work had been done to ensure news of the attacks failure was suppressed. Unfortunately that meant letting Godo know what could or could not be spread and Madame M, as ever, was present. Immediately upon learning of Cloud's fate she'd spun on her heel and left the room. Recognizing her intent, Dio had jumped up and hastily followed, with Godo and the rest close behind. They arrived in time to witness Tifa's counter and the women coming to grips.

Growling in rage the pair punched, kicked and grappled their way up and down the corridor, turning their combined fury on any that attempted to get between them. "Let them have it out," Dio grunted, exasperated as Barret hastily backtracked when M threw one of her loose hairpins at him to embed itself firmly in the wall scant millimeters from his ear. Retreating out of the way the Saucer owner tersely ordered his staff back to their business as those in the path of the brawling women flattened themselves against the wall or threw themselves over to hang on the railing as the pair fought past.

For more than a few of the onlookers this was their first time witnessing a fight between the two and were stunned by the vicious way they went after one another. Mikoto shoved Tifa over the banister, grabbing one of her breasts and grinding it onto the point of a post stud. Though covered the brunette's shout lent credence to effectiveness of the move and hammered an elbow across the older woman's face, then shoved her up against the wall where she slammed her head repeatedly into paper covered wood. Stamping a heel onto the younger woman's foot the masseuse freed herself, the pair rolling along the wall, punching and kicking wildly.

Briefly they both went down, bodies heaving, but before anyone could do anything they were back up and continued with the ferocity that marked their fight from the beginning. But slowly things began to escalate beyond what was expected. Wrapped up tight in a bearhug Mikoto suddenly began to moan and try to push away. Tifa, on the other hand, smelt weakness and upped the ante, grunting as she forced Mikoto's body against the banister, and then to bend over it. M's hands unlinked and were hidden from sight when Tifa shrieked in a sudden pain. Shoving herself away the brunette clutched at her shoulder and the pin stuck in it.

Barret immediately looked at Jo and Yuffie who both jumped at the sight and seemed ready to intervene.

"You BITCH!!" The former Avalanche member howled as she tore the bloody missile from her arm and threw herself at her rival. Tearing at hair and at each other's outfits, clumps of similarly colored locks dotted the carpet together with pieces of cloth. Their tops barely clinging, the pair abruptly halted, bodies straining as left and right hands locked together while Tifa's right grabbed Mikoto's left which held another pin. The brunette's hand twitched and shifted and everyone watching heard the SNAP as the wrist broke.

"Aaaagghhh!!" Mikoto screamed as the pin slipped from her fingers before butting the younger woman once, twice, and Tifa jumped away from the third. Clutching at her hand M slammed it against the wall, placing the other over it and shoved. Another SNAP, this one muted, and she bared her teeth kicking at the approaching Tifa. Tired, the brunette reacted slowly and stumbled back from the force of the kick, moaning. She would've been in trouble if M had followed up, but that simple move had taken what little she had left and she gulped down lungfuls of air, muscles burning.

"Stupid little slut..." Mikoto gasped staggering towards Tifa who hung onto the railing, hair obscuring her face.

"Painted face whore!" Tifa groaned back as she threw a punch that rocked the Wutai woman. A retaliatory strike had her stumble before she gritted her teeth swung a fist with her entire body behind it. Toe to toe they threw slow, sluggish punches at increasing intervals until they simply stood still, arms hanging limply at their sides as they panted heavily.

"Now!" Dio ordered and Barret leapt forward throwing his arms around Tifa while Rude held Mikoto. Both women still struggled weakly, kicking plaintively in each other's direction as they were dragged apart. Then Tifa slowly relaxed, and Barret heard her breathing slow and then soft snores.

"Pussy!" Mikoto sneered, then her eyes rolled back and head lolled to the side.

It was hoped that would be the end of it and they carried off to their respective rooms. Unfortunately, since this was the first time the men had witnessed a fight, they were unaware of the deep history between the two, and the pride both possessed. And that putting them in rooms so close together was a distinctly bad idea. Something that Joslyn and Elena forgot to tell them, but quickly remembered after passing by Tifa's room several hours later and finding it empty.

"SHIT!!" Jo spun and sprinted for M's room only a few doors down and could hear the muffled squeals even before she threw open the door, Elena close behind. Tifa's top hung from the lazily spinning ceiling fan while her skirt was stuck to the wall by another of M's pins and her bra hung over a bed post. M's own outfit was scatted across the carpet in shreds except for her bra that lay amid the broken remains of a nightstand.

The two women in question were currently face to face kneeling on the bed, expressions severe, as they crushed each other's upper body. The two younger women started forward when the two fighting turned their heads and pinned them in a stare.

"Do...not...interfere!" Mikoto gritted out. "I'm not stopping...till I break...this...bitch!"

"Stay...out of...it...Josy." Tifa warned, moaning as Mikoto squeezed and drove her breasts forward. "I'm...gonna...crush...this...cunt!"

"This isn't the time for things like this!" Josy hissed, frustrated as the older women ignored her and pinned one another in focused stares while shuffling lightly across the soft mattress, groaning and moaning when one or both squeezed and forced their mammoth tits together. "We need to be figuring out a way to rescue Cloud."

"It's...this stupid...bitch's fault...that he...nnnghhh!" M groaned deeply when Tifa relaxed her grip briefly to pound her boobs into Mikoto's tits, before re-affirming her grip. All four breasts rippled enticingly from the action, though it seemed to have little effect on the contest. The masseuse sneered. "Truth...hurts. If I...had..."

"But you...weren't!" Tifa snarled. Both women then cried out and heads flew back, teeth gritting as they poured on the pressure. The four delectable mounds flattened appreciably, the flesh visibly trembling. Mikoto's head began whipping back and forth, and then she wrenched Tifa to the right, pulling the surprised brunette down, piling her breasts on top. Tifa screeched at the feeling of her boobs being flattened and shoved hard, gradually rolling the masseuse over, who in turn struggled to do the same.

Haltingly the pair rolled across the length of the bed, hissing words of spite and disdain at each other's abilities. Elena, for her part stood flat against the wall, body trembling. This was why she rarely visited the club. These feelings at the sight of two women fighting in this manner made her distinctly uncomfortable. The heavy breathing and tortured groans of the embattled pair made her want to close her eyes and ears, yet at the same time she just couldn't look away from the tightly wrapped, slow moving ball of female fury.

It was to her relief then, when they tumbled off the edge of the bed and the fall caused them to roll apart. Leaping back to their knees Mikoto again reached for Tifa only for the other woman to slap her viciously as she did so. Gasping, she immediately backhanded the brunette and the two then grabbed for hair, tearing and yanking their way back to their feet.

"La...ladies, Joslyn is correct." The blonde started, Jo turning a concerned eye at how shrill her voice sounded. "This solves nothing. And I don't think Cloud would..."

"Don't bring...him up..." Tifa panted, fingers deep in her opponent's thick, dark hair. Now that they were apart Jo turned a concerned eye on her sister's chest. If they were determined to have this out she'd at least like to see her sister win. Her boobs however, were showing some sag, and she worried that Tifa hadn't fully recovered from the fight against Scarlet.

"You don't...know...what he'd...want." Mikoto gasped. Like Tifa, her usually high breasts now hung noticeably lower and the redness was more readily apparent on her far paler skin. Her body tilted as Tifa yanked hard to the side and eyes widened when her back unexpectedly hit the wall.

"Neither...do...YOU!" Tifa spat, pressing her body up against M's feeling her sore breasts complain at the weight against them and pulled away, drilling a small fist into the pit of the raven-haired masseuse's stomach. Weakened as she was Mikoto punched back the two driving repeated fists into the other's midsection. But finally M gasped in agony, mouth hanging open, before another slashed across her face and she slid to the floor. A loud gagging sound burst from her lips as Tifa wasn't finished and now pinned her to the wall, foot against her throat. "Cloud...is...MINE! I won't...I won't hear...anything more from...you."

"We'll...see. After you...left him...alone...you think he...he'll still think...as you do?!" Mikoto choked out, black eyes staring defiantly up at Tifa. "He knows...I'm waiting. Sooner or...or later he'll realize which...which one of us wouldn't leave him."

Tifa's expression turned ugly and she put more pressure on the Wutai woman's windpipe. Joslyn held her breath, frightened at what her sister might do, then released it loudly as she removed her foot. "Get up!" Tifa ordered, harshly. "Now!"

Eyes blazing Mikoto slowly dragged herself up to stand opposite Tifa, her back still pressing against the wall. She groaned as the brunette shoved their sweating bodies together, breasts compressing, the thick titflesh spreading and both of the younger women gasped at the sight. It was slight, but Tifa's boobs had definitely flattened more at the tip in the face of M's rack. Mikoto however displayed no enjoyment at the sight. If anything her expression soured even more.

"Like I...told you...sis. You gotta box her around a bit." Tifa said, her voice somewhat normal and unconcerned at the sight of her breasts losing to Mikoto's, eyes still locked with the masseuse. Both racks were significantly softened and Josy stared at the them with a intense look. "Just going for a...hug straight up leaves things to...to luck."

Elena looked confused, but Jo's eyes widened. As the loose orbs were pulled apart then shoved together she spotted Tifa's tits making slow headway into Mikoto's tender teats. While she was accepting defeat she was also demonstrating that she could, if pushed, make it so that neither of them won.Then she shoved off of the older woman and grabbed a robe from a hook. "You better...make sure and beat Elizabeth, M." Tifa said, her voice strained, tying a knot across her waist. "Because you...no more games. We're having it out. I'm going to ruin you next time. In front of everyone. So you better not fucking lose."

"Don't worry. I'm not letting anyone else beat you but me." Mikoto rasped, massaging at her chest. "One more night is all I need... I'll take good care of him after I lay you out."

"Feel free to try and steal him away from me." Tifa motioned to Elena and Joslyn. The look she shot M was one of contempt and an open promise of ready violence. "It'll just make it all the sweeter when I wake up and find him next to ME. Because there's only one woman I'm afraid of losing Cloud to. And it isn't you."

Years of attempted civility went out the window and mutual loathing was on open display as Mikoto and Tifa glared and Joslyn feared a resumption of the violence, when her sister merely tossed her head and walked out the room. Trotting close behind Josy Elena heard a frustrated whine as the door closed and the sound of something breaking.

With an explosive gasp the woman shoved open the door, pausing only to slam it shut and jam a chair under the handle. She was well built, tall, with some muscle definition that was slowly going towards softness. Her dark hair flowed behind her as she ran for the cabinet, grabbing a bag from within. This door was particularly thick, but fear had her need the extra security. She could still hear gunfire and screams, and then the sharp piercing wail that had had her guards collapse to the ground, blood leaking from their ears.

She didn't have much time.

Hastily she began stuffing the bag with clothes and a few valuables and several rolled up bills of gil. If she could make it to the pick up point...

Her hand went around a small glass vial. She stared long and at the small container filled with a red liquid they'd dropped off with the last reports. "Only in emergencies..." she muttered, reminding herself of the warning. "If this isn't one...down the hatch!"

She immediately gagged at the taste, but just as quickly it left her mind. Everything seemed so clear now, and then her door shuddered.

"You sure it's a good idea leaving the two of them together?" Josy asked, standing back as Elena readied a small explosive.

"They've got Rude, Yuffie and the big guy to keep an eye on them." The short haired blonde replied, setting the timer. Spinning to the opposite side from Joslyn she began counting down on her fingers. The blast was small, but loud, and the doors hung on their hinges as the two women darted, looking for their target. "Where is...LOOK OUT!"

Both ducked as a cabinet drawer flew through the air at chest level. Before either could react an auburn haired woman grabbed Joslyn by the hair, and hurled her in the direction of a desk that she tumbled over. "JOSY!" Elena yelled, dodging as their attacker lunged in her direction. The woman's face was slightly flushed and her eyes were deep red. All this Elena noticed in passing. The only thing on her mind was seeing her friends' body tossed to the side like a rag doll. Activating her taser she jabbed it at their attacker, only to have it swatted from her hand.

"Tch...this is what they send to apprehend me? A pair of little girls?" The dark haired woman snorted derisively, delivering a side kick to knock the Turk back. "I spent time in the arena. I went toe to toe with that Wutai cunt before she retired. I was hoping they'd at least send her after me."

"Lady Morraine Altro, I declare you under arrest, by order of the Triumverate." Elena gasped out, sinking into a ready stance. "You WILL tell us all you know of the group you're affiliated with."

"Doubt it darling," Morraine purred, lunging at the blonde who twisted out of the way, delivering a punch to the woman's kidney as the went past and jumping away from a backhand swung in response. "I think you and Lockhart's little sister'll be the perfect hostages to get me away safely."

"Turks don't negotiate," Elena snapped, delivering a series of punches to the older woman's midsection before an uppercut snapped her head back. Rolling with the blow and flipping backwards her eyes widened as the other woman bore in, wrapping her arms around Elena's slim waist and carrying the blonde back to slam against the wall. Grunting she wrapped an arm over Morraine's neck and repeatedly drove her knee into the other woman's body. The older woman gave a muffled roar and lifted Elena up, despite her efforts and dumped her hard onto the floor.

Though the carpet absorbed much of the impact, the landing still knocked the wind out of the small blonde who barely managed to roll away from the kick Morraine swung at her. Once back on her feet though she found herself again trapped against the wall as the bigger woman swung heavy blows that, those that weren't dodged, left her stunned with their power. Any hits she got in seemed to have no effect and a sharp, clubbing blow knocked the girl to her knees, spitting blood that dirtied the carpet.

"Well now, this has been fun, but I think it's time for us to go." Morraine grinned as she dragged Elena up by the hair, her scalp complaining at the weight. "Maybe I'll just take you both with me. I imagine they'd be quite pleased if I brought you and that woman's sister with me."

"I'm sure they would be." Elena snarled. Grabbing at the hands holding her hair, she swung herself upwards, knees cracking against Morraine's jaw. Clutching at her face, the woman released her grip. As soon as her feet touched the ground Elena swept Morraine's legs out from under her even as Joslyn appeared behind her, body spinning to deliver a vicious kick that slammed her into the floor. Groaning and spitting, the older woman rolled over and yelled as Joslyn leapt onto her back, holding her in an improvised full nelson. "Shit, what the hell's it gonna take to put her down!?"

"Let's find out," Elena snatched up her taser and jabbed it into the woman's side, flipping the switch. Immediately her body went rigid and teeth clenched as she spasmed wildly. At a second jolt she shrieked, a wildly flailing hand connecting with Elena's face, knocking the blonde onto her rear. Getting to her feet, Morraine backpedaled and slammed Joslyn into the wall. The young brunette grunted, but clung on tenaciously, arms going around the other woman's throat.

"HEY!"

Morraine spun to face the door in time for a fist to smash across her face with enough force to register through her berserk state. Stunned, she was unable to react to axe kick that drove her face first into the carpets. Her last sight was of Mikoto slowly sauntering into the room and giving her a look that held no recognition.

"You two okay?" Tifa asked, steadying her sister.

"Could be better," Elena grunted, rubbing the back of her head. sitting up. "Seems they've started giving out samples of Berserk. A perfected version possibly, since she was completely coherent."

"Nothing new about them having access to that." Tifa remarked sourly, nudging at the groaning Morraine's body. "I'm just surprised it took this long for them to start handing it out."

"That could be a problem," Barret said, marching in while reloading his gun arm. Yuffie and Rude followed close after. "Hard enough dealin' with fools under regular Berserk. Now they got one that let's 'em get all the benefits without goin' nuts?"

"Hopefully our new guest will be able to enlighten us, muscles." Mikoto squatted next to the semi-conscious woman, lifting her head up by the hair. Spitting into the face, she released her hold and let it flop back down. "Place her in the hold. I'll give her a taste of what to expect if she doesn't cooperate."

<Skies over Wutai>

The screams coming from the back of the ship were muffled and only heard by those close by. Until they got back to Gold Saucer, where other's would take over, Mikoto concerned herself with...softening her up.

It had been three weeks since Cloud had been taken in Junon, closing in on a month, and impatience was building. In response to Barret's call, all original members of the old group worked to locate where he'd been taken. After the shock of learning Andrea's past link to the group faded they split up and began hitting all those on the list he'd provided in the hope of something cropping up.

Many were false alarms but those, like the most recent, were successes. Which was a relief to her friends who worried about their friend's mental state. Gone was the easy smiling, cheerful woman that kept spirits up and was the idol of Edge. Her temper was short to the point that even Josy and Yuffie walked on eggshells around her and the only time she seemed to soften was around the children. But instead of slowly getting better, she seemed to be getting worse. And through it all Yuffie kept a concerned eye on her friend, worried that she had an idea as to why. And if she was right...

At the front of the ship a sharp beeping sound drew Cid's attention. Another airship was approaching, and he grunted in recognition. Flipping on the radio he leaned into the mic. "How'd your hunt go?"

"A bit touch and go, but we got them." The voice through was scratchy, but easily recognizable as Cissnei. "One problem though, they seem to be using..."

"A perfected Berserk? Yeah I heard." Cid grunted, chewing at a new piece of gum. He hated the stuff, but it kept his mind off smoking. "Hope they didn't use the kid as a test subject before rolling it out."

"I wouldn't say that out loud, considering who's among your crew." Cissnei replied. "Any injuries?"

"Just some bruises from what I heard. You?"

"Nothing worth talking about. We'll compare notes after landing. Over."

"Roger." Cid, chomped down hard. This kinda shit was supposed to be behind them. Couldn't they catch a break?

<Gold Saucer>

"Is that everything?" Dio sat once more at the head of his table with Mikoto to his right and Godo to his left. The former Avalanche and Shinra members sat along the length while on the opposite end was Andrea, flanked by both of the Anguin sisters.

"We've had them isolated before starting to work on them," Rufus cast a glance at Mikoto. "Though we'll have to give Morraine some time before we can get any information out of her."

"Not a lot, here." Godo remarked, waving the files in his hands. "Though most of it fits what I remember."

"We always were jumping to their tune back then weren't we." Dio grunted, leaning back while looking left and right. "They never gave us enough information to start asking questions. Though I will grant the money was an appropriate salve."

"I'm still working on the latest cluster of signals sent out. But I'm afraid they've gotten wise to me." Andrea remarked sitting back. "The encryption has gotten steadily more complex and I'm worried that once they learn of our recent actions it'll get even worse."

"So we need to make the one's we have now count." Dio nodded to Helga at the back who quietly exited the room. "I'll have mine go through what they had on them. Rufus, the prisoners are yours to do with as you please. Godo, Andrea, do what you can to root out anymore that're still out there."

At the nods, Dio rose and brought the meeting to a close. Trooping out Yuffie stayed close to Tifa and tensed as she passed close to Elizabeth. But the smaller woman merely smiled and blew a kiss as Tifa stalked past, heading towards the nursery. Inside they found Reno holding one of his twins. Both women shared a surprised look, walking up to the red haired man.

"He...he's saying your expression is distressing." Yuffie hesitantly said.

"Which one?" Reno muttered, stroking his son's head before looking up at both brunettes. "My son or his new tenant?"

"He's...translating?" Yuffie replied, understanding the man's unhappiness. Coming back without his wife only to find his sons possessed by a pair of spirits was not doing anything for his emotional state. "And is quite apologetic about his actions."

"Easy to apologize after the fact, eh..." Reno raised his head to stare at Tifa. "Though I suppose I'm the last person to talk about that eh, tits?"

"You can't be as upset about Bedivere if you've got the balls to call me that," Tifa remarked coolly. "So I'm guessing it's Viola."

"I keep thinking back. I should've been quicker. Then I could've..." Reno's entire body went rigid. "I don't care if you think she's got some plan. Why wouldn't she at least tell me? I'm her husband for fuck's sake."

"Probably because she didn't think you'd let her go through with it." Tifa rubbed at the back of her head, the memory of the blow making the spot ache. "Or maybe she wanted a genuine reaction to fool them. Or maybe I'm just hoping for the best case scenario. Believe me, next time I see her I'll hear her out. Then kick her ass so hard she won't be in any condition to leave the house for a couple of weeks."

"Huh...we'll see about that." Reno grunted bitterly, rising and delicately placing his son into the playpen. The boy looked up at him with an intense stare then rolled over and crawled in the direction of a preferred toy. The redhead toyed with the ring on his finger. "I need to do some thinking...on my own."

"Tifa..." Yuffie started after Reno turned the corner.

"Not now, Yuffie," the brunette sat back on a couch. "Just...not now."

On the other side of the mansion, in one of the bedrooms, another conversation was taking place. Though this one was far less friendly.

"Little girl, you can't even stack up to the brat." Mikoto smiled coldly, regarding Victoria while keeping an eye on the bigger, in more ways than one, threat. "So why don't we cut the bullshit and your sister tells me what she wants?"

"To the point, huh. I like that in woman, saves on the foreplay." Elizabeth rested a hand on her sister's shoulder. The face was all smiles, but her eyes were all business. "I heard you and Tifa got into it. That you hurt her."

"I fail to see how that's your problem," Mikoto's eyes narrowed. "Lockhart and I have unfinished matters between us that don't concern you."

"Anything that involves Tifa concerns me," Liz spoke slowly and deliberately, strutting, one foot in front of the other, until she was opposite the darker haired woman. "She is mine. I don't care if you fuck that man of hers, but you do anything to her, you'll answer to me."

"You? That's almost funny. One, you're the one that jumps her off the mats. And two..." Mikoto pushed herself up against the smaller woman, looking down. "I'm the only one that's beaten her consistently. And I'll do it again, after I use those sacks of yours as punching bags."

"Oh, I sincerely doubt that." Elizabeth gave a toothy smile as she shoved back. "In a straight up titfight there's no one that can take me, Tifa included. And since I'm the challenger, guess what I'm gonna pick as our match. But, then again, I'm no slouch in a regular fight either."

Mikoto's expression retained it's contemptuous look, but underneath she was uneasy. What was it with Lockhart and the type of women she seemed to attract? When she was active women willing, and able, to fight were a relative rarity. Around Lockhart they were popping out of the woodwork. While confident she could take the little skank M was unfortunately aware that she wasn't just bragging. Fighting Elizabeth now would probably be as damaging as fighting Tifa's bratty sister. And besides...there were no stakes to warrant her effort anyway. So she smirked at the sudden confusion on Elizabeth's face as she pulled away.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm leaving," the Wutai woman stated, looking over her shoulder. "You might be used to Tifa responding to your childish taunts, but I have no reason to waste my time rolling around with you. I'm quite content to wait until we're in front of the crowd to give you the beating you deserve."

She left the top heavy brunette with a baffled expression and, at the slam of the door closing, took a deep breath. That was too close. It was tough maintaining the uncaring facade, and it took everything she had not to give in to the taunts. Ever since first watching the video of her vicious fight with Tifa, Elizabeth was someone she'd been looking forward to taking on. "Fuck," she cursed quietly, slapping at her face. She was getting as bad as Lockhart, and that wouldn't do.

When Barrett found Tifa dozing in the nursery the big man gave little thought of it as he pulled a loose cover across her body. Her scrunched face did little to disturb him, believing it to simply be another symptom of her current distress.

"You can't keep doing this to yourself," Siren repeated for what felt like the millionth time. "You know he wouldn't want you punishing yourself, regardless of what that woman says."

"Maybe not, but at the same time she's not wrong." Tifa muttered. The pair floated in a comforting darkness, Siren's shape muted. "I had Viola. I should have just walked out and left the bitch just standing there. Instead...instead..."

"If you did that, she'd have had them set off the explosives." Siren said, gliding over to Tifa and cradling the woman. "Who she's working for might have aimed for Cloud, but you were her sole target. And she set up everything to ensure she got what she wanted."

"I'm always reacting to her!" Tifa pushed away and the scene shifted to Nibelheim. "I let her bait me into a trap, thinking I could take anything she threw at me and instead... If Cloud hadn't stayed who knows what she would've done.

The village then disappeared, to be replaced with an untouched Midgar. "And again, here, she was waiting for me. If Yuffie hadn't dragged me out we might've kept fighting until the tower collapsed." One final time their surroundings changed, to the now ruined Midgar. "And again, here, where it all started I let her goad me into a fight. I could've just made a call and the Turks would've carted her off. But instead I...

Siren slapped her.

It was mental, but within her mind it felt very real. "You love fighting, isn't that what you always say?" The spirit snapped. "If Cloud disapproved of you he could have left long ago. If he asked, Mikoto, or even Yuffie would willingly give it up to have him for themselves. But he didn't. And right now I'm wondering myself why he doesn't."

"Well what am I supposed to do?" Tifa hated the whine in her voice, but she wasn't much of a thinker. Never had been. She was just...usually...more cautious and relaxed which led to a lot of people assuming she was.

"I have an idea...but I need you to let me have control for a while."

"What are you planning?" Tifa demanded suspiciously.

"Do you trust me?" Siren asked floating up to Tifa until they were nose to nose. The brunette didn't look away, but slowly nodded. "Then just rest for a bit. I'll wake you when it's time."

Siren woke with a snort, blinking. She then rose and stretched, relishing the solid feel of having control of a body. Tifa's stress came from getting into fights where there were always stakes at hand. But if she could face against someone without stakes. Someone who just enjoyed it like she did.

Moving carefully Siren maneuvered Tifa's body out of the nursery. She paid no attention the children in the room, until she spotted a pair staring at her intently. There was an intelligence behind the eyes that weren't their own.

"I'll leave a note," she muttered irritatedly. "Tifa needs this if she's going to be of any use going forward."

The children blinked, almost in unison, and Siren felt a sudden pressure behind her eyes and staggered. They still didn't trust her...understandable... Then she felt Tifa's presence well up inside of her and the pressure halted, and then withdrew sullenly.

Panting, Siren pressed fingers to her temple, murmuring a spell that eased the pain of the invasion. Returning to their room, she penned a short note explaining her intentions before shoving a few articles of clothing into a bag. It would be short, but better to be safe. Outside the room she froze.

"Took you long enough," Yuffie said shortly, hefting a small pack of her own.

"Eavesdropping is a bad habit, Levia." Siren replied, glancing left and right. "And this is something she needs to do alone."

"Not going to happen," the kunoichi replied. "One of my best friends is a prisoner and is having only gods know what done to him, and the other is an emotional wreck. If this will set Tifa right then I'm coming along to help the one I can."

Siren grimaced at the stubborn look the girl gave her. Bad enough that Tifa would be annoyed if she did anything to Yuffie, she couldn't anyway...not with Leviathan looming in the background. "Fine, but remember. This is for Tifa's benefit, not your own. So keep yourself in check."

"Now I'm even more curious as to what you're planning." Yuffie nodded. Fine, I'll follow your lead."

"Good...now let's get going. The last airship is scheduled to leave shortly."

Cid was the one that found the note, wandering past the nursery and finding it empty, but for the children. He raised the alarm but it was already too late. Even if he powered up the Shera they'd be hours behind even if the women were at the location of the last airship.

"Damn that girl..." Barret growled, punching at a convenient wall. "What the hell was she thinking?"

"I doubt she was the one doing the thinking." Rufus replied, his calm voice irritating the bigger man. He held the note close, scrutinizing the words. "Look at the writing style...and the archaic use of words. I doubt she wrote this herself."

"What're you saying?" Barret demanded, lurching forward and yanking the blonde up by his jacket. "That she got take...oof!"

Rufus adjusted his collar and twirled his cane as Barret clutched at his stomach. The Turks quickly maneuvered themselves in front of their boss while Cid, Vincent and Nanaki positioned themselves with Barret. "What I'm saying..." Rufus said calmly, hold up a hand, trying to head off any potential violence. "Is that I think Siren is the one currently in control. And seeing as how a certain ninja girl isn't here either, I believe it was given willingly."

"You're...right." Barret growled, a confused expression crossing his face. "Wait...is the other one here? Joslyn!"

"Yes. My daughter is currently at her club." Dio remarked from his place near the door. He glanced over at Elena. "By the way, she asked me to remind Elena that she promised to swing by later."

"Well that's out of the question now," the short haired blonde sputtered. "We've got to..."

"Do nothing." Everyone's attention swung to where Mikoto now shimmered into view. She strode over to Dio's shoulder and regarded the rest with cold, dark eyes. "We have other issues to attend to."

"I don't know what you're playing at lady, but we don't abandon our friends." Barret growled.

"If she wanted you to come along she would've let you, just like she let Sticks." M stated bluntly. "If she even left her sister out of the loop how do you think she'd react to the rest of you showing up to whatever she has planned?"

"She raises a valid point," Red XIII growled, sitting down, but tail swishing to show his agitation. "Our friend has ever included the sibling in her activities...as I'm sure you're all aware."

Awkward mutterings followed Nanaki's statement, though they all still looked unhappy with the situation. "Fine," Barrett grunted. "I trust Tifa. We'll continue with our work here. Hopefully she's back by the time we get a lead."

"And if she isn't?" Cid grumbled.

"Then too bad for her," Mikoto stated around a smile. Then quietly. "Just makes it that much easier for me."

Initially Yuffie was confused. The Airship they took landed them back in Edge. After walking around and ensuring they were seen, Tifa...Siren...had them sneak back to the airfield where they boarded one of the smaller ships. This one took them in almost a straight line West and it was only after they approached the coastline she recognized their destination.

The rebuilt Costa Del Sol possessed only a small landing strip to support supply ships. Many living there believed it was an attempt by the big three to try and force the town to capitulate to their rule. A valid argument since they were constantly being pressured to join under the new joint government and the people stubbornly refused. Yuffie for her part felt excitement since she hadn't seen her friend that lived her in some time. With purposeful steps Siren guided them through the lighted streets of the former tourist town to a tastefully decorated establishment near the water.

As they approached a pair of bodies came flying out the door to land in the sand, followed by a tall figure. "Sorry guys," Eight remarked. "You know how the boss lady gets. No hard feelings?"

"No worries lad," one grunted sitting up. He had a wide smile on his face, marred by a painful looking handprint. "Got me a handful before I got caught. Seeya in week."

"Place seems lively." Siren remarked.

"Oh yeah, though I think you can guess the draw." Yuffie replied with a giggle. Jogging up the steps she waved. "Eight!"

"Yuffie?" Eight squinted in the darkness and grinned. His expression then turned tense at the sight of who was with her, then relaxed. "Mrs. Tifa, we haven't seen you in a long time."

"Things've been busy, I assume Cloud has kept up deliveries?" Siren asked.

"Yes, he's been quite helpful...though we haven't seen him for some time either and..." Eight's voice seemed oddly high before his trail of thought halted as he saw Tifa hold her head. Siren struggled to hold Tifa back as talking about Cloud had woken her. "Is something wrong."

"Nothing I can't fix by talking with you mother-in-law." She smiled painfully. "Is she busy?"

"We're not that full tonight so she'd be in the kitchen." Eight held open the door, giving them plenty of room to pass by. Inside the room bore a strong resemblance to Seventh Heaven. Not surprising since Tifa had borrowed a lot of ideas from Rosalind's original bar. There were numerous empty plates indicating they'd missed the dinner rush, though there were some night owls drinking at the bar and a jukebox played. Yuffie waved frantically at Jessica, who was taking orders, and the girl's face lit up as she waved back.

Still following Eight they ended up in the kitchen were Rosa stood over a stove, busily scrapping at the residue. Her low cut white blouse presented plenty of cleavage and the skirt, while reaching her knees, clung to her body to give an accurate idea of what lay underneath. Eight cleared his throat and she looked up, a smile lighting up her pretty face, marching over and pulling Tifa into a hug, before pulling back quickly. "Where have you been?" She demanded. "I thought we agreed to stay in touch."

"It's been...rough." Siren grimaced, again holding her head. "Things have...happened...and I..."

"Tifa?" Rosa looked closely, concerned. "What's wrong?"

"They took him!" Tifa suddenly wailed. Rosa and Eight stepped back stunned by the outburst, Yuffie spotting too late the signs. The girl collapsed to the ground. "Rosa, they took Cloud!"

"Eight..close up. And go find Yangus. Red too, if she's available!" Rosalind's expression hardened. The young man quickly exited the kitchen and his voice could be heard loudly and forcefully ordering people out. Meanwhile Rosa sank next to Tifa, hesitated before holding her close, looking up at Yuffie questioningly. The kunoichi shook her head. To date they'd never let on about the fact that they weren't alone in their bodies so Tifa's breakdown was going to result in questions. Then her sobs halted and she looked up, face calm.

"I'm back in control,"

"Tifa...what did..."

"It will be easier if I only have to explain once." Siren replied calmly.

Jessica's initial complaint, about closing up so early...it barely past eight pm, was silenced by her mother's look and Eight's hurried departure after a quick kiss.

Siren's explanation took roughly half an hour. The two women were a perfect audience, sitting quietly as Siren spoke. Explained what she was, how she and Tifa met and finally what had happened to bring them here.

"So let me get this straight." Rosalind started slowly. "You...are not Tifa."

"Exactly."

"You're some kind of Wind Spirit or goddess?"

"Personally we refer to ourselves as Espers. Though you have called us those things in the past."

"Personally...I find this a bit hard to believe." Jessica sat back. "Magic I get, but spirits..."

"You already know it's true." Siren replied, looking bemused. "It's why you and your mother have your legs so tightly crossed and your fingers are digging into the table.

Both look horrified at her words, though neither denied it. Jessica shot her mother a look that the older redhead returned. It conveyed something Siren couldn't determine but the younger looked angry and the older, guilty.

"Don't worry, once Tifa takes over it will dissipate. My domain is the wind and freedom...in all it's mannerisms. Even Cloud struggles to restrain himself when I'm in control." Siren smiled, the effect magnified by Tifa's natural charms. Jessica groaned in near physical pain while Rosa gave a muted whine.

"Stop it Siren...we don't have that much time." The imperious tone in Yuffie's voice shocked their senses back and they sighed with relief as their bodies relaxed. Then three pair of eyes swung over to the kunoichi. Her own eyes flowed over them and two instinctively flinched when her gaze met theirs. This wasn't Yuffie...this was something else. Something dangerous. Then it was gone and a nervous smile crossed her face. "Yeah sorry. You just met Wutai's patron, Leviathan."

"So what exactly bring you two...three. Four?" What brings you way out here?" Rosa asked. She hadn't felt that level of heat in years. Not since the time she and Joslyn had sex. No...not even that could compare. Joslyn had been a whim, something that had happened due to circumstances. Hell, not even Cloud when he first became a Soldier could match. This...it took conscious thought and restraint not to tackle the woman and fuck her right there on the floor. "If you want our help to find Cloud you need only ask."

"That's one of the reasons she brought me here." Tifa, now back in control, stood up and walked around the table towards Rosalind. The redhead abruptly also rose, instinctively seeing the manner of the brunette's strut, seeing the challenge behind the walk. "We've put it off for years, but I realize what Siren wants. You and me, Rosa. Right here, right now."

"You want us to fight? Now!" Rosa demanded, confused. "What purpose would that serve?"

"I'm scared right now," Tifa said quietly, hugging herself. "Before coming here I fought Mikoto...Madam M twice. I...lost control. I went after her with the intent to maim...to kill. I feel a hate right now that I've never experienced before, and it extends to anyone I've ever felt to threaten me or my life with Cloud. The first time we were restrained and the second...it was only because Josy and Elena were there. But I wanted to do it...so damn badly."

The silence in the hall was deafening. Rosalind knew who Madame M was, and that she was dangerous. If Tifa had almost managed to do THAT...

"I can't cross that line...I swore to Cloud I wouldn't. But if I go after them now, I will...and willingly." Tifa took Rosa's hands in her own. "You helped me before Rosa. Helped set me straight. I need to remember why I fight. You're the only one I can do that with without any strings attached. So how about it? Wanna help me out by trying to bash me out?"

"Tifa..." Rosalind chuckled, shaking her head. "Just like the first time. You know I love a good fight as much as you do. If you want me to smack some sense back into you I'll happily oblige. You two...make us some room."

Jumping at the order Yuffie and Jessica pushed and shifted around the tables and chairs. Through it all Yuffie could feel eyes on her back. Secrets, Yuffie sighed, always had a way of coming back to bite you in the ass. Meanwhile Tifa and Rosa had undressed down to their underwear. Tifa unsnapped her bra and Jessica froze, having never seen Tifa's unencumbered tits before.

"Wow. You've gotten bigger." Rosa stared admiringly. She hadn't even bothered to wear a bra and her breasts swayed easily in their freedom. "They're even better looking than Jo's."

"That's right, you two've had a few matches." Tifa glanced at her curious. "What's the score?"

"Two all," Rosa grinned, "Girl gets too eager coming to the end, so it's easy to bait her."

"Two all?" Tifa remarked, started to say something then paused. "But I've only heard of three matches. When did you..."

"That's enough, I think we've got plenty of room." Rosa called hastily. Marching to the center of the room she gestured for Tifa to follow. "Shall we?"

"Why don't we let our babies get reacquainted?" Tifa suggested with a small smile.

"My thoughts exactly," Rosalind's eyes twinkled. "Maybe you'll remember how lucky you were and have other thoughts."

"Unlikely," Tifa grinned, lining up her boobs with Rosa's. She knew hers were bigger, but having beaten larger, and been beaten by smaller, size was not as much an advantage as once believed. Gently, carefully, they pressed the heaving orbs together testing the firmness and resilience. Tifa knew she was coming into this at a disadvantage. Her fights were well known by women with even a passing interest in the fight scene. By comparison her knowledge of Rosalind's activities in the past years was scanty at best. And from what she was feeling, the redhead had the rack of a much younger woman. "Wow...I can see why you give Jo trouble. These things would make mush of more than a few girls I know."

"Is that nervousness I hear?" Rosa knew about Tifa's matches, her rivalries, so as expected her gloriously rounded globes were as formidable as she'd expected. They squashed against her own proud treasures, the firmness and density beyond what you'd expect from a pair this large. But Rosa liked fighting women with larger chests, as did her own boobs that resolutely resisted any attempt by Tifa's monsters to push them back. It had all been preparation for just this moment.

Yuffie swallowed as she watched the two women ply their tits together, soft squeaks and sighs highlighting that despite her words, Tifa was easily as affected as Rosalind was. She had an odd sense of deja vu, remembering how this was the same way Jess's mother's fight with Jo had started. And glancing across at the tightlipped redhead, she knew it as well.

Their breasts bulged as they slowly rolled them together seeking any imperfection, any weakness, and finding none. They remembered. Their teats remembered how they succeeded and simultaneously failed to defeat the pair they were now pressed against and Tifa moaned, while Rosa gasped as their nipples surged to life stabbing at the plump flesh. They grabbed each other above the elbow and hissed in sudden, explosive arousal as the shafts met. If anything the contact seemed to make them larger and Tifa's legs trembled while Rosa's entire body quivered.

Quickly they released one another and shared a fierce look before Tifa's head inclined towards the jukebox. Immediately the mature swung in the direction of Yuffie and Jessica.

"Jess...put up track six, and lower the volume." Rosa called. Her daughter shrugged and walked over to the machine, flipping through the songs until she got the one required. The beat was low and sultry, but with an aggressive edge. The redhead's arms went wide, curling to form triangles as her hands cupped her head, slowly giving her upper body a shake while hips swayed exaggeratedly as she circled to the left. On the other side Tifa lowered her arms to her hips and trailed her hands all the way up her body to emphasize each curve and over her head. Her body undulating, swaying and then slowly rotating while she moved to the right.

Yuffie swallowed and glanced over at Jessica. Her mouth was wide open, staring. She'd forgotten, but never entirely forgiven her mother for what had happened all those years ago, though she and Joslyn were at a kind of...peace since the ferocious catfight they'd had in Wutai and what had happened afterwards. They weren't friends, but were close enough that Josy considered her an ally against the Honeybee crowd. This though, what these two were doing. This was an overt sexual challenge, showing off their body while saying "mine is better!"

Moving ever closer their movements alternated between a frantic jerking of their body to a careful, delicate swaying that had their breasts moving in a manner that was almost hypnotic. Finally coming together they paused just out of range of one another, spinning in place at they kept taunting each other. Each sway of the breasts brought them painfully close to brushing past but nipples stayed frustratingly just out of range. Slowly spinning and gyrating Rosa brought her arms in, touching Tifa's shoulders and dragging her fingers down to the girl's hips, which she grabbed.

Tifa's hands came down, caressing her redheaded rival's face, delicately brushing a lock back behind an ear before trailing her hands down the voluptuous woman's curves and seizing the wide hips. "I see," Jessica murmured, scooting her chair closer to Yuffie's. At each other's touch their nipples swelled with blood and now, as close as they were, each sway up their upper body brought the tips into contact. Staying in rhythm the spikes either met and scraped past, or missed and stabbed at sensitive areola. A new note entered the song as gasps, when their shafts collided, or whimpers when they missed joined the chorus.

They inched closer and now their nipples disappeared under a mass of titflesh as they met, the dancing pair's faces flushed and sweating. "Can you feel it?" Rosa said softly, voice low and enticing. "My nipples pushing yours aside. Just like they did last time."

"You're getting old, Rosa." Tifa murmured huskily, licking her lips. "My babies bent yours that night. You were almost crying."

The beat shifted, and now they kept their boobs together, rolling the weighty glands in time with the music, their breathing picking up. Clockwise, then anti-clockwise, facial muscles twitching as their nipples wrestled, trapped together in the tight confines beneath their rippling breast flesh.Then Rosa's hands gripped Tifa's hips tighter and her head snapped back with a groan that was equal parts pain and pleasure. Yuffie jumped at the sound, stark against the music. Looking closely she could see Rosa's tits flattening slightly at the tip while Tifa's looked, barely, more rounded.

"Told you," Tifa whispered silkily, her hands circling the mature's hips, holding her steady. Her dance was also more pronounced while Rosa seemed to miss some steps. "Even back then my hot little numbers dominated yours. Do you still want to continue? Shall I shove them all the way back inside?"

Rosa resisted for a minute more before groaning out a surrender. Stepping back, bare feet tapped on the floor as the dance continued, Tifa's toned legs crossing in front of Rosa's shapely legs and arms came up with fingers linked. Now that they were apart the damage done to Rosalind's nipples was impressive. The once proud spikes were now limp and shrunken, though that wasn't to say that Tifa's were untouched. They dipped slightly, definitley not as stiff as they had been at the start. Once more they teased their boobs together, the swaying orbs glistening with a pleasant glow while their hips swayed seductively.

"Damn...I'd forgotten what it was like to see you work," Rosalind breathed. "I'm not sure if I'd prefer to fight you or fuck you."

"Sorry but you're not my type, Rosie." Tifa smiled, feeling her palms massaged by Rosa's hands. "I'm sure you have enough lovers fighting for your bed."

"Pity," Rosa murmured, then her eyes flashed with cunning. "Josy certainly had no complaints about my talents in the sack."

"What...OW!!" Tifa's motions immediately halted at that declaration and Rosalind suddenly went on the offensive. Abandoning the dance she hurled her right tit to bash powerfully into the outside of Tifa's left, sending the orb smacking into her right. Tifa immediately jumped away, but the redhead rushed forward, breasts swinging viciously to crash against the surprised brunette's monsters. Not given a chance to recover Tifa staggered and almost fell, dodging out of the way of a grab and finally getting some distance. "What did you say?!"

"Just that me and your sister shagged some years back. You can ask Yuffie if you don't believe me." Rosa replied, lunging at her younger rival, right breast cracking hard against right breast, both wincing at the blow. Tifa's eyes flickered over to a blushing Yuffie, cursing as the distraction only got her a swift one - two blows that she failed to respond to. "I have to say she really was one of the best fucks I've ever had. Though considering who broke her in I shouldn't be surprised."

Something about that statement disturbed Tifa, but it didn't stop her from swaying away from a blow, grabbing Rosa by the shoulders and slamming her monsters brutally in a head-to-head collision. It was now the redhead that shouted in surprise stumbling back and ending up sitting on the edge of a table. "Since we're sharing secrets, I should tell you I already knew about that." Tifa spoke calmly, rubbing at her chest. "She told me how terrified she was that it almost cost her her friendship with Yuffie, and how Cloud recommended she didn't risk me finding out about it third hand."

"Not surprising you understand. I guess it's because of where she grew up that she also understood how life was for girls like us." Rosa sighed dramatically, looking over at Yuffie and Jessica. "How sex was something casual that friends engaged in. Helped make life be less shit."

"Please don't try and corrupt them," Tifa smiled. Then, because she was admittedly curious. "Was Jo really that good?"

"Incredible. Little dear took me completely by surprise." Pushing herself back up the mature circled away from the brunette. Then her eyes fell on their audience's table. "And just for the peace of mind of all involved, no, we haven't had sex since. One time was fine, though I'm almost ashamed to admit she seems completely uninterested anyway. Makes me a bit jealous... I imagine it makes things complicated for you as well."

"Our arrangement suits us," she answered gruffly. As they were circling Tifa was facing the other two as Rosa said this, and noticed a bright flush cross Yuffie's face at that last statement. "Well, well..." she thought to herself, remembering how they'd looked the last time the four of them were together. And how she'd acted after Tifa beat her on the Airship. "Back on topic, I guess we're done with the foreplay?'

"Indeed, darling. Why don't we move onto the main event." Rosa stated matter of factly. Keeping her eyes squarely on Tifa the wheels in her mind kept spinning. "Didn't think Jo'd tell her about us. I'd rather not have to tell her the rest of it..."

"Old school rules?" Tifa suggested, staring boldly at the redhead. Both Yuffie and Jessica perked up at that, curious.

"Midgar Slum rules." Rosa agreed, nodding. Seemed Tifa had been thinking about their rematch as much as she had. "No surrender. We don't stop till I squash you flat."

"Confident, I like that." Tifa smirked. "Why don't you show me how you plan on accomplishing that."

Hips swaying seductively she circled closer to the brunette, forehead scrunching up at the Tifa's seeming placidity. The Tifa she knew would be eager to make the first move, not wait for her opponent to raise the stakes. Deciding to be aggressive, instead of dancing around the issue, as soon as the music hit a high note she swung her left boob viciously. To her surprise it seemed Tifa had the same idea and the CRACK of their fleshy glands meeting was loud, and painful. No tentative blow this and they both relished the first real hurt. Eyes lit up in sadistic excitement and without thought, or warning, they abandoned the dance for the pleasure of simple violence.

Rosa's massive breasts smashed into Tifa's prodigious monsters in a rhythm both new well. "You always thought you were ready for it..." Yuffie realized, giving a slight jump as the massive glands clapped together with abrupt, violent collisions. To her side Jessica's face flinched every time the heavy rounded breasts smashed together, surging into one another, and then flowing away to make room for their sister. Again, the kunoichi couldn't help but notice the similarity between the fights. Joslyn's fight against the voluptuous redhead had also abandoned a slow start, both going hard immediately. Yuffie felt worried.

Her teeth unclenching, Rosa still emitted breathy grunts as she hurled her weighty glands to smack against her young rival. The initial pain was always bad, you never truly remembered just how badly it hurt, otherwise few women would want to engage in a second fight. But now it settled into a more manageable ache as the structures and nerves of their breasts came to know what to expect. Of course it would get worse as their breasts got worn down. She heard Tifa grunt as she slung her breast to crash into her own and even that pain was dulled by the excitement of facing off against the woman again.

Eyes mirroring Rosa's joy, Tifa slammed her monsters across Rosa's contending pair, attempting to use her size advantage to increase the damage. But while her breasts were larger, Rosa was the bigger woman, her curvaceous form packing a weight she knew how to use. The result was their boobs slapping together, swelling and spreading from the impact, then falling back down to roll on their chests even as the other was in flight.

Smashing their boobs together repeatedly, it was almost five minutes of the constant THUD SMACK sounds of the contending breasts beating together before Rosa was able to slam Tifa back several steps. Putting the weight of her upper body behind her swings she viciously battered the slimmer woman into a temporary retreat. Clearly annoyed at being the first to give way Tifa began heaving her tits into Rosa's with an increasing violence that saw her reclaim the lost steps and then more. But despite the movements it was clear this was due to the techniques of the women, rather than breasts faltering. Or rather the technique of one woman.

Yuffie and Jessica shared a concerned look as her mother now added a thrusting motion to her attacks, utilizing her breasts pointed shape to stab into Tifa's. The concern came from the simple manner of the bosomy brunette's counter in simply also altering her motion to meet Rosa's attacks head on. Granted it brought her victorious nipples into play and several audible hisses from Rosa demonstrated their effectiveness but...

Once more Jess's mother jumped back before advancing, breasts flailing wildly. And, once more, Tifa met her challenge and their breasts slapped together repeatedly and painfully. Harder and faster they swung, yet the collisions still sounded even. A rapid WHACK THWACK WHACK sound of flesh striking flesh. Then, again, Rosa changed things up, lunging and a grabbing Tifa in a hug that the woman quickly reciprocated. But after an initial testing squeeze, they stayed motionless, as if waiting for something.

"What are you playing at here Tifa?!" Rosa demanded. Face to face she stared at the lightly sweating younger woman. "I thought you came here to fight?"

"What do you think we're doing?" The brunette snapped back, still holding tight, tasting the curvy redhead's breath as she breathed lightly from exertion.

"You're not trying, that's for damn sure!" Abruptly, Rosa released her hug. "Let me go."

Yuffie and Jessica stared curiously as the two titfighters whispered between themselves and then released the other. Then Rosa swung away and walked behind the bar, motioning Tifa to follow. "No...you two stay there," she ordered as they started to get up. "This is a private matter."

Digging behind the bar Rosalind dug up a a wide bottle. Tifa's eyes widened at the sight. "That's..."

"Yup, I figured out the recipe." the redheaded mature nodded, pouring out two shots. Shoving one in Tifa's direction she raised her own glass. "A taste of home."

Clinking the glasses together they swallowed down the dark brown liquid and let out a breath with a joint PAH. "Damn...just as terrible as I remember it." Tifa gasped.

"Now what's bothering you, exactly," Rosa asked. She rested her heavy tits on the laminated surface of the bar. "You started off promising, but now you're fighting even worse than you did in your match against Viola."

"I'm...trying to...keep my mind clear." She struggled to explain. "When I get too into a fight I don't want to stop. I let it control me. And because of that..."

"Tifa, it was not your fault, nor would he blame you for protecting Barrett." Rosa said softly. "I doubt you'll find anyone that'd blame you for taking that blonde cunt down a notch. And what you were doing...you fight anyone like that...ANYONE...you will lose. It won't even be a contest."

"Still...I need to learn control. I hate her so much that each time we fight I get closer and closer to just wanting to end her." Tifa muttered. Holding out her glass, she tapped it on the counter. "I almost did it you know. Back when she escaped. If Siren hadn't stopped me..."

"Then don't hate her." Rosa shrugged at Tifa's incredulous stare, pouring another shot. "Don't think of her as Scarlet. Think of her as someone else, just some cunt that's gunning for your spot. Or your man."

"That's not..." Tifa struggled, picking up the glass. "I don't know if I can..."

"I'm not saying it'd be easy." Rosa took a deep breath. "Just like it wasn't easy learning Cloud and I had an affair. But you could...GAHH!!"

"What...what did you just say?" Tifa gagged, spitting out her drink into Rosa's face. She couldn't have just heard what she heard. Cloud wouldn't...not with all the others...

"Oh he didn't tell you?" Rosa wiped at her face. She was committed now and, seeing the slow anger making it's way across Tifa's face, she was going to get what she wanted. "Well this is awkward. It was short and sweet after I gave him a blowjob back in Edge and he just..."

Tifa reached over the bar to grab a handful of red hair when Rosalind shoved forward, butting the girl hard, then a backhand that sent her stumbling back. "You..."

"It was only natural," Rosa continued quietly, walking from behind the bar. She gestured at the other two girls who'd jumped up at the sudden violence to stay back. Now for the test. She held up her breasts bouncing them in her hands. "See I, was his first, back in Midgar. I taught him the pleasures of a woman and how to pleasure them. He was an excellent student as I'm sure you know by now. He always loved it when I used my tits to reward him. Drove the poor boy mad, and when I showed up in Edge...well...you can understand."

Tifa felt the hot rage creeping up her spine but at the same time, a cold fury. "She's lying!" It said. Her rage then answered. "Yes...but about what?"

"One thing led to another, and he started staying a few hours after his delivery was concluded." Rosa was still talking, seeing the building fury in Tifa's trembling form. "But eventually I got bored, and told him that he had his chance back in Midgar...but he chose to remain behind because he'd met his childhood crush. The look on his face...UNNGH!!"

Rosa fell back from a thrust by Tifa that saw their breasts squash to several inches thick before recoiling. "Thanks for the fairy tale." Tifa growled. "If you wanted me motivated, you've got it. Now, after I flatten those ancient bags of yours, you're going to tell me what really happened."

Rosalind merely smiled. "Not likely if you're still gonna fight like a pussy," she said and darted forward, the two exchanging a vicious flurry of blows that had all four boobs bouncing and flopping about wildly. Once more rapid, fleshy claps rebounded through with thunderous WHACKS, and the occasional CRACK. But that was the only thing that was familiar. Tifa was now the aggressor and slowly, but surely, beat Rosalind back with savage breast blows. She tried for another grab, but this the brunette went low and sprang up with an uppercut.

Rosa barely managed to avoid the bulk of the blow, jumping back hastily, but enough connected to unbalance the woman, arms failing wildly as she struggled to stay upright. Which Tifa had no intention of allowing her, charging and repeating the move, her breasts smacking painfully against the sensitive undersides. This time, Rosalind's feet left the floor as she fell to her rear, bounced once and slid back. "Still think I'm fighting like a pussy?" Tifa demanded with a sneer.

Her head jerked up at those words and she glared up at the bosomy brunette, pushing out her monstrous chest in challenge. "Took you long enough," The ample redhead smiled grimly. Springing back to her feet she circled the waiting brunette who smirked back. "Now we can finally settle who the true queen of Midgar was."

Jessica jumped at the resumption and Yuffie stared, almost aghast at the level of violence the women began to pour onto one another. Charging together they swung their tits slowly, as opposed to the wild melee from before, but the force behind each was powerful and deliberate. At the end of each swing they gave a slight lurch putting extra weight behind it as their breasts flattened together, effectively almost a second blow. It was easy to see who came out ahead of such exchanges as one woman would get knocked off center slightly as they rotated and swung the opposite tit.

Tifa's larger breast size should have given her a decided edge in this kind of comparison, and her massy tits did stagger the redhead considerably. But Rosa again showed she was a cut above the rest, using her height and weight advantage to send her breasts digging deep into Tifa's orbs, making the brunette stumble enough times to make it impossible to determine who was coming out ahead. And apparently Tifa agreed as she gave an audible growl and the next time their breasts smashed together she pressed forward, forcing Rosa into a breast test of strength.

Gritting her teeth the mature redhead responded naturally, with a fierce grunt, and plied her massive boob against Tifa's immense tit. Staggering in a circle their hips jammed against a table and hands slammed onto it's solid surface to give them more leverage as they shoved, Rosa's height and weight against Tifa's larger bust and strength. Bodies teetered as first one, then the other almost unbalanced the other, sweat beginning to gleam across their frames. Then Rosa bellowed, and strained, her foot leaving the floor as she put everything into toppling her brunette rival. And Tifa...stepped back, abandoning the fight and leaving the redhead to stumble, off balance. Twisting around the older woman had no time to set up for the blow Tifa hammered across her chest, sending her once more to the floor.

"CHEAP SHOT!!" Jessica shouted, leaping to her feet. "UNFAIR!"

"Quiet girl," Rosa growled back, pushing herself back up. "We're playing by OUR rules, not what you're used to."

Turning back to Tifa, she was in time to intercept another blow, left on left that made them both cry out. Perhaps because she hadn't yet fully regained her equilibrium, Tifa recovered first and waded into voluptuous woman, breasts piling against breasts brutally. Putting the full weight of her monsters behind each blow she repeatedly staggered her older rival, beating beating the woman into a near constant retreat. Cannily though, Rosa kept enough awareness to avoid being backed up against a wall, the bar or a table. Then Tifa suddenly recoiled with a sharp cry as one of her boobs bounced up, almost into her face.

Instead of meeting her boobs evenly Rosalind had delivered an off center blow that disrupted her rhythm. And now she moved to capitalize. Hollow, fleshy impacts of her surging breasts against Tifa's echoed across the bar, accompanied by pained grunts as they were now beyond pretending to be unaffected. Tifa's dark brown hair flailed wildly as she shook her head in denial of of the pain and the fact it was her breasts now being effectively manhandled. Teeth gritted and nostrils flared, glaring hard into Rosalind's face she swung her aching tits with savage intent, slowing, and then halting the mature's steady advance.

Likewise, however, the tough redhead refused to be moved. Planting her feet firmly on the floor she slammed back, the upper frontal part of their boobs absorbing the brunt of the impact. The area around their nipples swelled massively at each blow, the blood engorged tips scraping against the hot skin of their squashed orbs. Still, neither budged. Magnificent tits met, swelled, squashed and repelled in vicious repetition without showing any sign of faltering or softening. If anything the flesh seemed stiffer, the powerful glands more swollen, larger even, from the beating.

"You've kept in shape." Tifa grunted. Each blow had her wanting to scream, but she wouldn't give in to that. Wouldn't give Rosa the satisfaction. But dammit, she was hitting her tits so damn hard. "Guessing Josy was just a...OW, bitch...blip on your radar."

"Most eligible bachelor...Nnnghh, cunt...bachelorette in town." The ample redhead bragged around a wince. Just like back in Midgar, this wild brunette refused to back down and fought her for every step. "The men I fuck. The women I...OUCH...fight, then fuck. FUCK!!"

Tapping into a familial anger at her sister being so easily dismissed Tifa took a single step forward, which now brought the entirety of their boobs into contact. Tifa was prepared for the sudden uptick in pain, Rosa wasn't. Her loud curse was in response to be staggered by the brunette's monsters, and now she was once more being harried by the girl. Swinging her boobs, furious at the cheap shot, she retaliated violently. And, like Tifa before her, her stinging strikes discomfited the brunette and now she advanced, battering the younger woman's boobs left and right.

Jessica had to physically hold her mouth shut. She'd faced her mother before, and witnessed her fights as well. None compared to now. it was as if she was an entirely different person. Watching her batter Tifa back, swatting those oversized jugs the woman had, she felt no shame in admitting that if Rosa fought her like that, she'd not last long against her mother. Then she winced as her mother screamed, the most demonstrative sound thus far, following a horrendously loud and fleshy THUD! Tifa shouted in response and suddenly her mother was on the backfoot again, Tifa's monsters now the one's smashing Rosalind's own massive melons.

Yuffie stared, impressed, and a little angry. Seeing Tifa in action she knew the woman hadn't fought her all out back on the Airship. Fighting ferociously they savaged their way to the four corners of the room and back to the middle without pause or slowing. As they fought past her table, she could see their faces. Lips pulled back in frightening snarls as either Tifa smashed Rosalind back almost to the wall, or Rosa pounded the brunette to the bar. Their legs trembled visibly with each step and it seemed only a matter of time before either fell, but instead they just beat their tits together even harder, as if furious at their inability to do just that.

Sweat was pouring down their faces and backs, expressions contorting not just with the pain from their boobs. But also from the burning of the muscles in their backs and shoulders. Then there was a clatter and Rosa yelled, tumbling to the wooden floor. During the course of Tifa's turn of beating her back, wobbling legs had splayed and her left foot got caught by a chair, making her lose her balance. Shaking her head, she looked up in sudden terror at a rapid thumping as Tifa ran to jump on her. Kicking out, her legs caught the brunette in her gut, making her gag and giving the redhead enough time to scramble to her feet.

Finally apart they seemed in no hurry to rush back together and circled for several long heartbeats, eying magnificent, sweating bodies and the breasts that swayed in time with their movements.

"Too late to back out now Lockhart." Rosa taunted, her joy at the fight on full display. "This time we're not stopping until I flatten those oversized fun bags of yours."

"Screw you Albert," Tifa smirked gleefully around the sweat dripping down her face. "I promise not to gloat too hard after I turn those tits of yours to jello."

"Better women than you have tried honey," the curvy redhead panted. "Don't worry, I won't make you call me Mistress Rosa when you fail."

"We both know that's a lie, I was always the best." the lithesome brunette mocked. "That's why I was the one called Queen!"

"And queens exist to be dethroned!" Rosa hissed, thrusting out her chest. "C'mere, let me finish what I started in my old bar, in the new."

"Maybe, but not by you!" Tifa snapped, her breasts swelling with outrage. "That's why you stayed away. You knew my gorgeous guns had your vintage tits beat."

Yuffie fell back off her chair at Tifa's shriek as she leapt at the older woman. Jessica jumped to upright position at her mother's bellow. As if the last vestiges of restraint had been cast off redhead and brunette now attacked the other's boobs with wild abandon. Gone were the powerful and deliberate blows. Now they swung their breasts in uncontrolled arcs, bodies gyrating madly as many of the savagely powerful blows missed their targets entirely. But those that connected did so with bruising impacts as the shining orbs pounded together, almost shuddering from the collision before recoiling to quiver and roll on their chest.

It quickly became apparent to the two younger women that the threats weren't figurative. They were very literally determined to keep fighting until one incredible pair of boobs was squashed.

Despite the heavy blows they inflicted on her enemy's breasts, neither woman went down. They lurched to the side with a grunt, or stumbled with a groan but they came right back, boob swinging against boob refusing to give the other any kind of advantage. They screamed now, openly, at the forceful impacts against their tits. They bellowed at the collisions, exploding into a paroxysm of violence that saw their breasts brutalized and themselves abruptly exhausted.

The silence was deafening as the breast battlers stood hunched over, staring sullenly at one another, while Yuffie and Jessica held their breaths, unable to imagine what was coming next. Then Tifa laughed.

It started low, in her throat, and the girl's tensed, expecting a resumption of the violence. Instead Tifa wiped at her face and laughed openly. "Oh gods...I needed that. You are a darling angel, Rosie." The brunette gasped around her giggles. "Sorry...sorry bout the vintage tits crack."

"Only fair," Rosalind huffed, chuckling. "No other woman's ever pushed me like you have. Makes me wish we did this sooner."

"Agreed." Tifa nodded, her face once more serious. "Are you going to tell me what's between you and Cloud now? I can't guarantee what condition you'll be in once we're done."

"You beat me, and I'll answer any questions you have." The voluptuous redhead spread her arms. "As unlikely a scenario as that is."

"Fine then," Tifa glanced over at their audience, then turned a hungry stare onto the mature. "Let's shows these kids how Midgar bitches did things."

Rosa barely got her arms up as Tifa leapt at her and the two grappled now, seeking an advantageous hold. Quickly realizing matching strength with the brunette was a losing proposition the redhead's hands shot around her neck, snagging an easy hold on her long dark hair. Tifa yelled at the tug and grabbed a double handful of Rosa's own bright, sweat sodden locks, both pulling and yanking, getting the other into position.

THWACK!!

Pain!!

As if everything else they'd done to one another was merely leading up to now, the first direct collision of all four boobs simultaneously made them screech and legs tremble with weakness. Anger at this weakness made them coil hanks of contrasting locks around their hands, set their feet apart and firmly on the floor, push out their asses rudely before once more thrusting their boobs together.

SMACK...WHACK...WHAM!

Three more head on impacts and Tifa's legs spasmed on sympathetic agony to what her breasts were experiencing. Rosalind's cannon balls lacked nothing for firmness and despite the screams that almost deafened her, the woman never stopped, never hesitated. She just kept slinging tits against tits.

WHACK...PLOP...WHAP!!

Rosa felt herself swooning. She could count the number of women that hit her this hard on one hand, but none had done it this consistently. By the second most were on the ground, weeping and begging her to stop. But Tifa just kept plunging her boulder hard boobs forward mindlessly. She could hear the girl screaming, but could also hear her own voice joining in the chorus of their mutual agony.

WHAM...THWACK...WHAM!!

"They...they're really doing this. Aren't they?" Jessica whispered. Yuffie only gulped and nodded, unable to take her eyes of the fighting women. They were swinging their boobs with the clear intent to smash the other in a manner undeniable. Yet she didn't feel any of the animosity from Tifa like she did when the woman went up against her more notable rivals like Mikoto or Elizabeth. Instead it looked like she was just, Yuffie struggled at the notion, enjoying herself.

Sweat pouring from their lithe and voluptuous forms, brunette and redhead fought in a frantic stalemate. They clung to scraggly hanks of matted and damp hair that now seemed plastered to their heads. But still they hurled dozens of bruising blows onto each other's breasts, the once firm flesh now visibly pliable as their massy orbs surged together with loud, violent collisions. They seemed completely deadlocked, and now they weren't just fighting the other woman. But also the doubt that began to worm into their minds. Were they going to lose? Was this going to be a repeat of last time? Fear lending them strength they reared back, shoving out their rears until their bodies were almost horizontal and then thrust forward.

CRACK!!

They came together with such force that their bellies kissed and their covered nether bumped together. But neither cared about that, or rather they COULDN'T care about that. Twin shrieks echoed behind the sound of the impact of their breasts colliding and they fell away, arms clutching at their brutalized chest. Rosa slipped to her knees for a second, before gritting her teeth and rising once more. Through watering eyes she stared across at a hacking Tifa who's head rose, as if sensing her gaze, from her bent position. Tossing back hair from her face, lips pulled back in a silent snarl, she lumbered towards the redheaded mature. Returning the snarl Rosalind surged upright and threw herself, once more, at Tifa.

Hands on hips they began to once more fling their huge, heavy boobs back and forth mercilessly. But instead of the uncontrolled melee from earlier they aimed each blow for the spots they believed would do the most damage. The impacts created a rhythmic tattoo that complimented the noisy shuffling of their feet on the wooden floor as neither could maintain any longer the illusion of being unaffected by the terrible pain they rained on one another.

Rosalind felt herself stagger under Tifa's brutal breast blows. She was fighting as hard as she ever had but the wild brunette's heavy monsters pounded into hers relentlessly. She was barely able to keep her feet after that last blow but still fought on savagely. Her boobs had never failed her and she didn't expect them to now.

Tifa heard herself scream as the redheaded mature aggressed violently. She heard Rosa yell in agony as well from the boob crushing impacts but the older woman seemed tireless. Still if she had to lose, better to this...NO! Tifa screamed at herself internally. She was Tifa fucking Lockhart. She wasn't going to even ENTERTAIN the thought of losing!

Battering each other across the room, both women stumbled repeatedly. The ruthless beauties never gave the other a chance to recover, only kept advancing until their progress was halted and they were forced into an unwilling retreat. All the while swinging their tits ceaselessly. They kept hammering them together harder and harder with the sole purpose of finally settling their years old rivalry. The veteran was now and experienced mature while the youngblood was now a champion veteran, but that mattered not a whit since their breasts seemed as equal now as they did back then.

Unwilling...unable to even consider another draw, the brutal impacts went on and on. Submission would not do. One pair HAD to fail, to be beaten. Panting and gasping, screaming and wailing, something had to give.

Sailing through the air, left tits collided, flattened and shuddered. Rosalind shrieked unbearable agony and stumbled back, half resting on a table. Suddenly alert to her danger, she tried to scrambled away only for her dark haired rival to shove her completely over. Looking into Tifa's feverish eyes she struggled wildly, knowing too well what would happen if she got pinned. Kicking out, her knee hit the inside of the girl's thigh, distracting her enough to allow the redhead to escape. Coming back together they hurled their right boobs to meet in midair. Again Rosa squealed in pain, but managed to stay upright.

Yuffie banged the table in excitement, at the sudden change. Rosa was fighting hard, but at a third knockdown Tifa actually managed to pin her for several long seconds which resulted in Tifa's wrecking balls getting three pulverizing blows on Rosa's defenseless rack before she was forced off. But, probably because she was too eager, on the next impact Tifa was the one that was knocked back, shock on her face. Lowering her head, Rosa charged and tried to bull the younger woman onto a table. But after the initial impetus her progress was halted and now the women found themselves in close quarters grappling.

Shoving their breasts together they slapped and blocked the other's grip until hands somehow found their way around waists. All four limbs raced up to the small of the back and locked in place, hand gripping wrist. The first squeeze was a test, Rosa grunted. The second meant business and Tifa groaned. Then arms tightened, squeezing mercilessly as foreheads bumped and lips pulled back from teeth.

"Last time this didn't end so well for you..." Rosa whispered, eyes glazed, licking her lips.

"Nor you!" Tifa hissed back, just as affected. The drink, this fight... There was only one thing that would make the night perfect, but she couldn't think of that. Not while he was in that crone's hands. Instead she squeezed her arms, feeling their breasts squash together, dense titmeat flowing forward like waves to wear down the firmness. "This time...will be different."

"That's right, because..." the buxom redhead winced at Tifa's squeeze and thrust, before gripping tight and shoving her own boobs forward. Her breasts had made, to the uninitiated, significant progress into Tifa's teats. but the redhead wasn't fooled. Beyond a certain penetration her forward motion was halted abruptly, and now her pair was flattening at the front. " Cause...this time I'm claiming the title that should've been mine to begin with."

"If all you wanted was the title, I would've happily given it to you." Tifa gritted. She breathed rapidly, filling her lungs with air before strengthening her bearhug and thrusting her breasts forward strongly.

Jessica sat quietly, barely breathing. They had to be almost done she thought, glancing up at the clock and seeing the hands tick close to the ten. Well over an hour...this was crazy she decided. Still the pair twisted slowly around the room, bodies bending as one or the other shoved with increasing force. And yet still neither set of orbs showed any sign of softening, of flattening. If anything they seemed to bulge outwards even more, fighting for the limited space between her mother and Tifa's bodies. Then she saw her Rosa's leg slip between Tifa's then abruptly hook backwards.

The women fell with a loud THUMP, landing on a table, and immediately seemed to get energized. Panting rapidly, arms clung tight, they crushed even closer together. Boobs pumped and legs kicked as they fought desperately to force the other woman over. Rolling briskly, fighting fiercely, they thrashed and writhed across the tabletop before falling to the wooden floor. Not even pausing they kept moving, struggling wildly across the cleared space before their bodies came to an abrupt halt with Tifa on top. But their cries and bellows only became more aggressive as their ground struggle became slower, more deliberate.

Yuffie's eyes were shut tight and her hands clenched into fists. Tifa's shouts and snarls echoed against Rosa's yells and hisses, the wet smacking sound of their bodies slapping together making her squeeze her legs shut. Against her better judgement she lifted her lids slightly.

Tifa whined in frustration as she felt Rosa slowly forcing her over. The woman was stronger than she had any right to be. She stared straight in the redhead's bright eyes and saw only determination there. No more dragging it out, it was time to finally find out once and for all, just who had been the true queen of Midgar. As such, even as her shoulder touched the wooden floor she was already thrusting her breasts with the intent of forcing Rosalind over. The woman's weight worked against her, but Tifa was strong...stronger than any right she had to be. And the tortured groan from Rosalind showed she felt the same way.

Rosa pumped her boobs down onto Tifa, putting the full weight of her upper body behind each thrust. Still, though, she felt herself moving...tilting as the hideously powerful brunette continued the roll. As she landed on her side she began shoving hard with her left boob, trying to unbalance the girl. It almost worked, but even as Tifa began tilting back she retaliated with her right, both orbs squashing together dramatically, and the redhead felt herself once more falling over.

Jessica wanted to cheer on her mom, but no matter how many times she swallowed, her throat remained dry. She'd engaged in her fair share of rolling brawls, but they were always wild, fast affairs that ended quickly as either she, or the woman she was fighting dragged them back upright. Here, instead of putting their effort into rolling, they were instead still fighting to crush the other. And, as their grunts grew louder and fiercer, they completed another roll. Tifa now back on top suddenly surged backwards, pulling them upright onto their knees. Neither woman let go, and heads flew back, screaming, as they squeezed tighter than they ever had yet.

She was going to win, Rosa repeated to herself like a mantra. She'd beaten all comers since that night and was undefeated. Tifa had lost numerous times already, she was beatable...she was beatable...she was...Rosa's eyes flashed open and she moaned.

She had to win, Tifa repeated to herself like a mantra, if she couldn't then she'd have no choice but to once more loose the monster inside of her and roll the dice. No...she couldn't do that, not again. She could barely control herself as it was...if she faced Scarlet like that again she'd...she'd...Tifa groaned deeply.

Two felt it, two saw it. One exquisite pair of breasts finally submitted to the other and began to fall in on itself. As soon as the loser's arms fell away her supporter rose quickly to try and stop the fight...and Yuffie tackled Jessica, holding the girl down as she struggled wildly.

"Let her go!" she shouted. "Dammit Yuff..let me up. You can't..."

"Stay out of it...stupid girl!" Rosa gasped, turning and showing her daughter a tired and defeated face, but when she turned back to Tifa it was firm and unafraid. "Don't you...dare try and show me mercy. Midgar rules...do it!"

Tifa took a deep breath and Rosa wailed and she felt her body crushed. Tifa screamed also since this hurt her enormously as well. The redhead's boobs refused to go quietly and resisted gamely for another minute before the slim brunette's monsters surged to claim ownership of the space between them. Rosalind shrieked, and went limp, body sweating profusely and would have fallen to the floor if Tifa hadn't held her. Carefully, the brunette got to her feet, supporting the redhead, and nodded at Yuffie. Jessica rushed to her mother's side as soon as she was let go.

"Mom...mom!" Jessica slapped lightly at her mother's face while she was walked to a chair. She glared furiously at Tifa. "Why'd you..."

"Because were both agreed to it," Tifa sighed, ignoring the younger redhead's outrage. "Midgar rules. Fights in Midgar didn't accept submissions. To do so made you look weak, and the weak didn't last long."

"Tifa...still..." Yuffie started, then paused as Tifa's hands pressed against Rosalind's body. She felt the tingle of mana and Rosa moaned. But in pleasure, instead of pain.

"Wakey, wakey, Rosa." Her friend cooed. "You owe me a story."

Once more the four women sat together to hear a story. This time it was Rosa, telling the tale after being restored by Siren. She told of her first encounter with Cloud, his clumsy attempt to play hero when she was being harassed in her bar. His subsequent beating and then rescue when the rest of his squad came through. The amateur attempt at flirtation to their first night together. She'd made all the appropriate noises and gave him all the expected praises and thought, that was that.

He came back several days later.

While they were together his attempts at caress were inexperienced, but not without a kind of skill and she found herself advising him where to touch, and how to tell if it was effective. That night it surprised her when she realized that out of five orgasms, she'd only had to simulate two.

He proved a fast learner and his innocent mannerisms endeared him to the usually crude waitresses and whores she employed. But despite his growing prowess he was still unable to match her in bed. It tickled her pride how he kept coming back for more. Then he disappeared for nigh on six months. The presumption was that he'd been promoted and transferred. A common enough occurrence and, though she occasionally thought of him, she didn't let it affect her business. Then he reappeared.

But this Cloud was different. He walked confidently and exuded a raw masculinity that made even the more rough and tumble of her patrons make way. When he got closer she saw the glow in his eyes. He didn't say a word, but walked around the counter, scooped her up, and carried her upstairs. She gave the expected resistance, demanding to know where he'd been, but once they got on the bed any attempt at conversation, or thought, was quickly quashed.

"Pretty sure I heard applause from downstairs at some point." Rosa said. They'd fucked till she passed out from sheer pleasure. When she woke up it was the next morning and he was sitting up, just watching her. They had sex again and then he left.

The situation repeated off and on for over a year until she got word about Jessica starting to act out. That news, plus the fact that she was becoming increasingly attracted to a man she was almost a decade and a half older than, made her decision to leave Midgar easy. Almost as if he knew, their last night together never seemed to end, the sex almost desperate. By the time she woke up, this time, he was gone.

"How'd you figure out I was bluffing?" Rosa asked.

"The timeline didn't match up," Tifa replied. "I didn't meet Cloud until awhile after you'd left. Plus you said he'd been working for Midgar. When we met, he had already gone rogue."

"Well...that's embarrassing" Rosa asked remarked, looking around, then blinked as Tifa held out a hand. "What?"

"Well...I always said I wanted to shake the hand of the woman that had broken him in." Tifa joked as Rosa accepted the shake. "Now I..."

"Tifa?" Yuffie asked as her friend suddenly went stiff and rose to her feet.

"I need to feed." Tifa suddenly declared. "It's past my time!"

"Siren? What are you..." Yuffie stuttered as Tifa leaned over the table, staring intently at Rosalind.

"I've held myself in check since her fight against Scarlet, but I've been expending energy and getting none in return." The hunger on Tifa's face was frightening in it's intensity, then she grabbed her head. "We are partners, Tifa...you got what you needed. Shiva is getting stronger, I need to be at full strength. No...I know Cloud isn't here but I..."

"What the hell's going on?" Rosa demanded.

"Siren told you she's the spirit of freedom and lust." Yuffie hesitated. "I think you can guess what she means when she says she needs to feed."

"Is that all? Then I don't see the problem."

"MOM/ROSA!"

"She needs to be at full power to help Tifa beat Scarlet right?" The redhead stated reasonably. "Are you going to do it, Jess? You, Yuffie? Or would you prefer she grab some random person off the street?"

"Don't joke around," Jessica approached her mother. "I know exactly why you're doing this!"

"I've already admitted I wouldn't mind dragging her off to bed." Rosa shrugged. "I am, what I am Jess. A little skinship between friends isn't something get yourself up in knots over."

Tifa had remained quiet, her eyes shut, but from the rapid movements beneath the lids the discussion going on was fierce. Finally they opened. Marching up to Rosa, she scooped up the redhead effortlessly, walking for the stairs. "I hope you girls are heavy sleepers," Tifa...no Siren called over her shoulder. "Because this is going to be a noisy night."

"Oh no...Siren. WAIT!!" Yuffie frantically rushed, but was blown back by a violent gust. Moaning she looked up in time to see them disappear into a room. "This is bad...very...VERY bad!"

"You're telling me." Jessica growled. "First one, then the other? Only one left is Cloud now."

"No...that's not it." Yuffie looked at Jessica, terrified. "That's not TIfa, that's Siren. Siren is about to fuck your mother...IN TOWN!!"

This...was torture...

Yuffie lay back, eyes wide open, entire body trembling and her hands between her legs. She had given Jessica a brief rundown of how, once on a visit, she'd found the bar closed. Denzel and Shelke said Cloud and Tifa had driven off alone, saying they'd be back by evening. Upon their return a drained Cloud explained that, once every other month, Tifa gave Siren control of her body for a day. In order to give her what she wanted...needed...they had to be away from Edge. Otherwise Siren's energies affected the entirety of Edge. The sounds coming from the bedroom were bad enough but it was indeed the energy the creature put out had her almost crying in desperate arousal. Even Leviathan wasn't unaffected and had sealed herself in mental bubble to avoid doing anything untoward. This...would prove to be a problem later.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh..." The lusty redhead cried out loudly. She might have lost the fight, but the only thing going through her mind was the need to dominate the woman under her. "Now you're...uhhhhh...mine. Gonna...gonna ride you....fuck...oh sweet fuck..."

"Uh....uh...uhn...faster...faster..." Siren panted as Rosa pounded her. The woman's sexual energy was divine. She ran light fingers down the redhead's thrusting body, feeling the light tremors, and filled her hands with her rounded ass, kneading the soft flesh like dough. Wet lips reached for her ear and she whispered. "No...I'll be...be the...yes...harder...riding you...tonight..."

"Hah...no...nooooo..." Rosa moaned raggedly as she felt herself thrust onto her side, and then her back. She looked up at Tifa's gorgeous face, surrounded by cascading dark brown hair that tickled her cheeks. "Wanna make...a fight...of it? Bring...bring it...on."

"Gorgeous...you...you will learn...who...nnnghhhh!" Siren groaned at Rosa's bucking, slamming their tense womanhoods together deliciously. Eyes flashing with a sudden power she pounded her pussy against Rosa's, driving her back into the bed, then simply ground away, ass rotating as heads flew back and teeth clenched. "Ooohhh...fuck...FUCK!!"

"OHHH MYYYYY GOOODDDDDDSSSS!!!" Rosalind howled, her entire body thrashing wildly under the other woman. Every single nerve in her body was lit on fire, it was that powerful. Worse was the breathy giggle from Siren as she felt another wave approaching. "huh uh huh uh huh...TIIIFFAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Come now...you talked such a big game," Siren cooed, biting at the redhead's ear, hearing her whimper.That had been a nice starter. "I finally get a chance at some fresh meat and....ohhh....now that's...uhhh...that's more like it..."

Sucking a massive boob into her mouth, Rosa bit and sucked at the tender flesh feeling Tifa's possessed body stiffen in delight. Immediately she flipped the girl over, pinning the brunette's lithe form under her lush body. Removing her mouth from the orb she pressed her lips hard against Tifa's, tongue darting out once more to wrestle fiercely with the opposing pink organ. Lips coming apart with a loud POP they gave several rapidfire quick kisses before she gave a lust laden grin."You took me by...mmmm...surprise honey. Now lets...nnnghhh...let's really...fuck!"

"Give me...your...tongue," Siren growled, snapping as Rosa kept the saliva tipped organ just out of reach. Desperate, her own pink tip flicked out, lapping thirstily. Automatically Rosa's head lowered and Siren's lips grabbed at her tongue, sucking furiously. Whining in unbridled passion the redhead gave in to her desires, crushing the slimmer woman to her body, the lips plastered together hard enough to bruise while tongues coiled and wrestled.

Desperately Yuffie tried to close her ears to the excited squeals and exultant screams the women forced out of one another. Just like with Joslyn, they shared or swapped orgasms rapidly, their cries only becoming more urgent and animalistic as it went on. A low creaking noise had her head turn tiredly. Jessica stood framed in her doorway, naked as the day she was born, the red curls of her nethers glistening.

That's right...Eight hadn't come back yet, Yuffie realized as she slowly rose from the bed the two of them just staring, trembling, panting. Then Rosalind gave a series of short, high pitched yelps, followed shortly after by a shriek in Tifa's voice. Upon which Jessica gave a despairing whine and slammed the door shut, rushing for the dark haired girl. Meeting her halfway they crashed together, kissing furiously, tongues fencing and hips thrusting in a mad frenzy. Spinning wildly their legs hit against the bed and they tumbled onto the mattress.

Frantic with lust the girls thrashed back across the bed, Siren's waves proving too much for their self-control. At the end of a roll Yuffie pinned Jessica and her pelvis slammed the redhead deep into the bed. Their breasts crushed together by the desire to become one body, eyes wide and terrified at what they were doing, but unable to stop. Then Jessica gave several short piping squeals, her hips bucking even harder against Yuffie's. The kunoichi struggled to hold back, but the pain and pleasure filled face, framed by the mass of red hair drove her wild.

"FIE!!" Jessica cried desperately, using Jo's name for her. It only made her groan and thrust even harder. "PLEASE....FIE!!"

"JESS...sorry...I..." Yuffie fought to hold back, struggled with the lust burning her body, but failed, and soon her cries joined with Jessica's. "I can't...stop...Jess...JESS...AHHHHHHHHH!!"

The rush tore through them like liquid fire until they almost blacked out, and when it was over they just lay together, ashamed but relieved. At least until their screams faded from ears enough to hear the shrill shouts from the other women.

"Your tongue...so good...aahhhnnnn..." Siren squealed, Tifa's body bucking under Rosa's assault. The redheaded milf's face was buried in the brunette's neck as she grunted fiercely, driving her womanhood against Tifa's. "Lower...LOWER!! Right...YES...ROSIE! YES!!"

"I'll fuck you...fuck you so...hard..." Rosalind groaned. The tension in her body. Every nerve felt primed and ready to burst."Slow...slow down. Can't stop. Tifa...I...can't...caaaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Mom!" Jessica moaned, hearing her mother scream, and a short time after shriek, feeling her arousal surge at the sounds. Taking her friend by surprise she rolled the still recovering Yuffie under her, twining their legs together. Arms immediately tightened again and their stares took on a competitive edge. Hip thrusts were vigorous and rough, grinding their womanhoods together in the aim to make the other come faster and harder. Glaring through watery eyes she pulled the kunoichi into an aggressive kiss, grunting. "I...won't...lose..."

"Yeah...you will!" Yuffie replied throatily, her ass rising off the bed to thrust back at Jessica. Her movements unseated the redhead, forcing her onto the side where they remained, kissing, fucking...coming. Sobbing in pleasure, Jessica clung to the kunoichi, who whimpered at the feel of the girl's lips on her neck and shoulders. She came back by biting on the ear, sawing her teeth along the lobe and shoving her tongue into the orifice.

Their soft mewls carried over to the other room where an exhausted redhead and happy brunette lay in a loose embrace with the darker head woman resting on top of the dazed milf. Hands traced down sweaty bodies, murmuring words of praise and brushing lips together delicately. Rosa's head rose, hissing in pleasure as Siren ran her tongue up her neck to the lips. "Well," she muttered lazily. "At least this is one time Jess can't get upset with me."

"They do sound like they're having fun don't they." Siren giggled again, resuming necking the receptive mature. She'd missed this. Simple mindless sex. With Cloud it was always... "Cloud..." Her expression fell as she whispered the name.

"You love him to, don't you?"

Siren tilted her head and found Rosalind gazing down at her sympathetically. She sighed and sat up, rolling off the redhead to rest on the side, her mind dipping back inside to ensure she was alone. Yes...Tifa made it clear this was her affair. She propped her head up on a hand. "Yes...funny, isn't it. The literal incarnation of lust falls in love with a mortal. How droll."

"At least you get to experience it with...Tifa's not listening in, right?" At Siren's nod Rosa copied the position and reached out a hand to trace down Tifa's face to the gently rolling boob that she fondled. "At least you get to be with him while I'm stuck playing the role of old friend, former lover and teacher. Sometimes, when he visits, I wish he'd just carry me upstairs and make love like we used to. Like I said he did."

"Believe me when I say I that'd be a mistake." Siren sighed at her touch, starting from the redhead's wide hips and walking her fingers up to her chest, filling her own hand with one of the redhead's defeated boobs. She was good. Very good. In another life she'd happily take this woman as a lover. If she'd still been with Elizabeth it wouldn't even be a question. Maybe it was the effect of having a host that wasn't dominated by her urges, or perhaps resisted them, but she had definitely changed. Still, looking across at the heaving bosom of the deeply breathing woman as they fondled one another, that didn't mean she was above having some fun. "As shocking as it might be the women he's with can be frighteningly jealous."

"Exclusive club, huh? I think I could convince them otherwise." Rosa trembled at Siren's stare and touch, her blood stirring. She scooted closer to the slim brunette, pressing their bodies together eagerly. "So what now...are we done?"

"Now?" SIren chuckled throatily, then pounced, pinning Rosalind to the bed. Hissing up at the brunette, the redhead struggled, then moaned when Siren lowered her breasts until they just barely touched, swirling their nipples together. "Now, you're still conscious. I aim to remedy tha...mmmm...that's nice..."

Her arms might be pinned, but her legs flew around Tifa's hips, the strong limbs holding her up while she humped the woman. "Honey, I've tamed men and women half my age. You think I'm going to miss the chance to add a literal goddess to my tally?" Rosa growled, snapping at the tongue Siren presented. "I'm gonna fuck you just like I did her sister."

"But didn't Joslyn outfuck you?" Siren teased, licking at the eager redhead.

"That little bitch!" Rosa's eyes widened in outrage. "How dare she..mmmpppphhh...mmmmhhmmmm..."

Kissing hungrily, they traded bites and licks, arousal once more surging through them. Twisting her hips Rosa forced Tifa back onto the bed but quickly found herself once more on her back. Rolling too and fro they tussled for the right to mount the other, to ride her to victory. Siren brought Tifa's massive breasts into play, pushing them against Rosalind's soft jugs, the raunchy redhead whimpering. Countering, the milf used her wide hips and powerful ass muscles to force whine after whine of distressed pleasure from the younger woman's mouth.

"Tifa...oh fuck. She feels...so...good..." Rosalind squealed. Needing to do more, before she was overwhelmed, the woman lowered her head and sucked the moaning brunette's breast into her mouth, swallowing as much as she could. "Taste...so good. Tifa...TIFA!!"

"By...the Planet!" Siren moaned. This woman just wouldn't quit. She responded by spanking the milf's meaty rear, pinching the overheated buns. Her lusty squeals echoed into the next room joined soon after by Siren's delighted yelps. Rolling across the bed they fought for control with moist lips and talented fingers, cries becoming more and more insistent and desperate. "Rosa...I want...ROSA!!"

"Stop...why can't I...stop..." Jessica panted. Opposite her Yuffie whimpered as their locked nethers pumped. Fingers dug into the mattress covers as another wave of pleasure from Siren hit them. "I need...I need to rest but...but Yuffie...so nnngghhh...good..."

"Jessica...we..." Yuffie struggled against Siren's influence. She knew it's effect. It only affected you insofar that the attraction was already there. You'd have to blind not to be attracted to Jessica. But that the girl who was so gung-ho about fidelity felt the same way was a bit of a shock. But then again...was it really. She...Yuffie spasmed. "Gods...I...can't take...take it anymore!!"

Sitting up with a lurch Yuffie grabbed at Jessica's swollen tits, palpating the thick meat, causing the redhead to wail in delight. The sight of the pink tongue behind blood red lips had the kunoichi finally give up any pretense of fighting against her urges and she allowed herself fall onto the glistening body under her. Head over shoulders, arms clinging on desperately, Jessica bucked wildly in in time with Yuffie's aggressive thrusts.

For a time all that could be heard was the wet squelching sound of their bodies beating together, the rattling and creaking and of the bed and frantic cries or pitiless grunts from the tormented women.

"Ah...ah...hmmm....AHHHHHHHH!!" Yuffie finally howled and her hips pistoned even faster pushing the redhead deeper into the bed as she pumped mercilessly. No longer caring how it sounded, just wanting, needing to drive this feeling before her. Under her Jessica clung on, trying to ride it out until a bright light burst behind her eyes and she screeched in pleasure and agony.

"Stop it...please...No...DON'T. I want...I can't...FIE..." Jessica babbled, unable to take anymore but still wanting more, bit Yuffie's shoulder out of reflex as she felt herself driven into the bed and the waves of pleasure that threatened to drown her. The kunoichi yelled in pain...then screamed as her pleasure joined with Jessica's, their bodies jerking off the bed, riding out a terrible orgasm. " PLEASE FIE...MAKE IT STOOOOOOPPPP!!"

Yuffie's hips kept thrusting, her body was moving on autopilot and she was incapable of stopping. She heard Jessica howl one final time before going limp. The Wutai girl kept pumping until she felt a SNAP and simply collapsed onto her friend, hips giving a few reflexive jerks as she came. When she could finally think, finally move, Yuffie lifted her head off of Jessica's shoulder. Weakly she pushed herself up until she could see her friend's face lolling on it's side while drool dribbled down the side. Unconscious.

Almost whimpering with relief Yuffie disentangled from Jess, tried to get off the bed, and instead fell forward next to the redhead in a dead faint. Finally able to rest she gave no heed to the noise from the room over where the occupants were still going strong.

"Uh...uh...take it...take it. This is...is...is what a real woman...uhhhhh..." Her wide bed, having seen many lovers, creaked ominously as the actions of it's occupants had hardly slowed. Succeeding in forcing Siren onto Tifa's back Rosa sat, swinging Tifa's leg over her shoulder and pumped vigorously. Siren thrashed about the bed, boobs bouncing wildly on her chest, struggling to get back on an even footing. Resisting her, Rosalind bit at the girl's foot, kissing and licking up the toned limb. Siren shrieked and immediately retaliated, grabbing the redhead's foot, biting back. "Ohhh...ohhh...that's...nice!"

Basking in the pleasure and her power Rosa suddenly felt herself rolled onto her stomach. Still licking and biting at each other's foot they kept thrusting determinedly until Siren's foot suddenly slipped from her grasp. Then they disconnected and Rosa whined in distress, thrusting impotently, before rolling over where she was suddenly face to face with Tifa. Siren, having managed to escape, leapt onto the redhead, shoving her onto the wet mattress. "You want...want to feel a...real woman?" She demanded hoarsely. "He...here..."

"Hah...hah...oh shit..." Trapped under Tifa's body the buxom redhead thrashed wildly as the possessed woman kissed and licked and bit her way across face, neck, shoulders. It felt as if Tifa had multiple hands and mouths all making their way across her most sensitive spots before the plump mature exploded with another orgasm. But as she started to come down from the high, Siren gave a rattling groan, hips jerking spasmodically as she also came. Surging upright the desperate mature forced Tifa off of her, both rising to a kneeling position. Seeking vengeance Rosa ducked under a clumsy attempt at a grab and once again assaulted Tifa's weak point, biting and sucking her breasts until Siren shrieked and milk gushed from the orbs that Rosalind swallowed enthusiastically.

"Yes...Yes...got you...now..." the redhead panted, grabbing the breasts in both hands and squeezing out more of the white substance that she slurped loudly. Tifa's body was bent like, a bow, the pleasure clearly overwhelming her. "I'll...I'll fuck you...now. You taste...delicioummmmphhhh...!"

"Baby...you're good...very...oooohhhh yes...good..." Siren sprang back upright and pulled Rosa into a breast smother, forcing the redhead one more onto her back, giving a squeal as she bit on the breast flesh blocking her airways. "But I'm...I'm the one doing...uhhhhh...doing the fucking."

Attacking and counter-attacking, neither woman gave an inch, allowed the other a moment of respite. Though their bodies began to burn with fatigue, and sweat soaked into the mattress, the pulses put out by Siren kept lust at such a height that Rosalind never even considered stopping. Covered in love bites and red from the slaps and spanks they inflicted on one another they simply kept fucking with a frightening determination.

"Break...just break. You...I'll make...you...uuuuuuhhhhhh..." Rosalind moaned longingly. Wrestling fiercely she'd suddenly found herself facing Tifa's legs and, not even taking a moment to think, plastered her face between the woman's legs hearing her yelp before giving a pained mewl of her own as three fingers entered her body. "Let's see...see you take...THIS..."

"More...give me...more..." Siren was overflowing with energy and it just made her want even more. This wild redhead was giving her what she needed in spades. She could feel Tifa's body beginning to weaken and attacked Rosalind's core with a talented tongue. "You taste...so good..."

"Fuck...yes...I" Rosalind whimpered, spanking at Tifa's toned rear. The repeated smacks causing Siren to let off for moment an give a light squeak of pleasure before driving her tongue in so deep for a second Rosa thought it was something else. "No...uhhhh...stop. You...ooooohhhh nooo...you won't..."

Both then shrieked as they came, but still neither removed their lips and thighs crossed to prevent such a thing. Sucking and slurping, they swallowed the other's juices enthusiastically until, at the third such orgasm Rosalind's legs spasmed. And Siren was free. Surging upright, she tumbled off of Rosa and leapt at her. Dodging, the redhead rolled onto her stomach and started to crawl away only to feel a weight on her back and a pleasant pressure at two spots high up by her shoulders.

"No...No..." Rosalind whined in dread. Writhing desperately she felt lips on the back of her head and neck, kissing their way to her ear and then down. Hands flowed over her body pinching, stroking and spanking, and her voice rose higher and higher. "St...Stop it...good...too good..."

"No...I won't..." Siren purred. Wrapping her arms around the redhead's body, grabbing at the breasts, she dragged the prone woman into a kneeling position. As she struggled, one hand snaked it's way down her body, between the legs and once more invaded the depths. "That's it...good girl... Come for...come for mommy Siren."

"I'm supposed...to...fuck you..." Rosa cried, the fingers inside her vibrating with impossible skill and the hand palpating her breast somehow finding a position where all five digits hit just the right spot. "This is...this is..."

"You gave it your best shot." Siren licked the side of the milf's face. Wanting more Rosa's head spun in the direction, seeking her tongue. Siren didn't deny her and the woman sucked urgently at the sweet pink organ. "Mmmm...yes.You might've had a chance against Tifa, maybe...but I'm the best. As a reward, here's a taste of what I give to Cloud."

Rosalind screamed. This wasn't pleasure. This wasn't pain. It was both and neither. Just when she was sure what she was experiencing was a heart attack, it finally stopped and her last image was the flower patterns on her bed, rising up to meet her. Her last thought. "How is he still alive!?"

"Well..." Siren murmured tiredly. "That was definitely what I needed."

Lying back she heard a soft whimper and glanced across at the exhausted and thoroughly fucked redhead. Cocking her head, Siren kissed two fingers and touched them to the woman's temple. Immediately Rosalind relaxed.

"As thanks." She whispered, closing eyes that suddenly felt heavy. Finally there was silence across the upper floors and the building in general. A silence that was broken by the occasional noise that sounded suspiciously like the cry of a man or woman or both in the throes of pleasure. It came from multiple locations and was impossible to pin down if one was so inclined.

Yuffie woke up tired, yet oddly refreshed, with the light outside bright indicating the sun was high in the sky. Then she heard a soft cooing sound to her side and suddenly it all came back to her. Carefully she rolled off the bed, ensuring not to disturb Jessica, pulled on some clothes and made her way downstairs.

"You too huh?"

The kunoichi stared over the banister at Tifa sitting by the bar, while the older woman gestured at her. Vaulting over the top she landed with a wince and approached her friend warily. "Tifa...it's you. Right?"

"Yeah, it's me. Siren's sleeping quite contentedly right now." She replied, wringing her arm. "I feel sore...how bad was it?"

"Bad! You...they were still going strong when we...when I finally passed out." Yuffie said. Tifa sighed and rubbed her face. Then the kunoichi turned to her. "I didn't think you'd be that against it, considering your talk about how things were in Midgar."

"I wasn't lying when I said she wasn't my type. Believe me, we were close enough in Midgar that she did try. But if Cloud was busy with you or Josy and an urge hit...maybe. Hell, after hearing her story we might have a three way if Cloud came back and she was still there." Tifa stated, with a chuckle, before turning serious. "But it's more than that. We don't know what they're doing to Cloud, but it likely isn't pleasant. It's one thing for me to try and get my head straight in a fight. But what Siren wanted, and what I'd have to do...I couldn't forgive myself for doing that now, of all times. Hell, I feel guilty enough, even though it wasn't me. "

"We'll save him Tifa." Yuffie gave a small smile. "If he hasn't already saved himself. Then we can make his life miserable by making him wear the dress and calling him princess."

"I think he'd prefer the torture." Tifa gave an amused snort, patting her friend on the back before they lapsed back into a comfortable silence. Then, because she could. "By the way, was Jess as feisty in bed as she is in the ring?"

"Don't wanna talk about it!" Yuffie groaned, holding her head. How was she gonna tell...

"Want me there when you talk with Jo?" Yuffie's head shot up and stared at Tifa horrified. Stuttering, she tried to come up with an excuse only for the brunette to hold up a hand. "Don't...you already confirmed it. I might as well, since she'll want to know that she's not the only Lockhart that got seduced by the ginger cougar."

"Ugh...it's not...really what you think..." Yuffie traced circles on the countertop. "After she slept with Rosa I was angry. Didn't help that Jo was just...Jo, and compIetely casual about the whole thing. I kept thinking I was mad because she admitted she'd rather I not know about it, or because it affect Jess but..."

"But..."

"But after we made up...after I fought Vicky for her I realized, I was jealous." Yuffie glanced at Tifa, blushing. "What we have...you, me, Jo and Cloud...I felt like she'd betrayed us by sleeping with others. I mean...it's not like the rules you guys came up with were ever really enforced. So after the fight we got together and..."

"I can guess..." Tifa remarked amused.

"No, you can't." Yuffie grunted, shooting her a dirty look. "We didn't have sex. We made out for a bit, but I told her there was someone I wanted to be my first, and that she knew who it was."

"Ah...and I'm guessing that's what led to your falling out the first time you and Cloud were together."

"Yeah...seemed like her way of trying to make up." Yuffie blushed. "By just giving me a free shot. Course, she denied it...and things got rough...but it worked out."

"If you want I could talk to Rosa," Tifa teased. "That way all three of us can feel guilty equally."

"Oh FUCK no!" Yuffie gasped, recoiling. "I'm nowhere near as crazy as you two are in bed. Though..."

"Though...

"I have an idea...to make things easier for all of us." The kunoichi glanced at Tifa nervously. "I've been wanting to bring it up when all of us were together. But then Scarlet escaped, and Cloud got captured...just didn't seem like there was a good time to put it out there."

"Tell me," Tifa leaned back. "We have time now. Might be better to have a second opinion."

Yuffie took a deep breath and started talking...

<Northern Wastes>

<Two days after Tifa's arrival at Costa Del Sol>

"Have you made any progress?"

"Some, but it is slow going." Scarlet's expression was frustrated as she turned to greet the silver haired Schroeder. "I will admit this is not my style but his resistance is frustrating."

"Hmm, yes. I imagine a woman of your temperament would prefer to use a more direct method." He smiled condescendingly. "Which makes me curious as to why you're pursuing this avenue as hard as you are."

"Do I need a reason that hurt that cunt?" Scarlet countered. It had been a coincidence she'd learned of Cloud's secret. This was all too perfect. A second chance and an opportunity to hit Lockhart where it mattered. "Breaking her little boytoy to my whims will drive her crazy and give us both leverage."

"To that end, I come bearing a gift." Digging into his coat the scientist placed a small obsolete recorder onto the table. Scarlet snorted at the ancient device but looked at him in interest. "The agents we have following Tifa and the little ninja girl, Yuffie, tracked them to Costa Del Sol. Apparently she knows a bar owner there and they had a rather...interesting encounter shall we say."

Pressing play Scarlet immediately sat up at the feminine squeals and cries and the creaking sound of a bed under strain. "Taste...so good. Tifa...TIFA!!" Scarlet didn't recognize the voice, but the one that answered...

"Rosa...I want...ROSA!!"

"I imagine if our young Strife was to hear such a recording it would bring into question his relationship with your rival, would it not?" Schroeder remarked, hitting the pause button.

Scarlet's answering smile was toothy and wide.

Going back to the old style of focusing on the main ladies exclusively per chapter. Next up is what Scarlet's been up to.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: Pride 4

Bit of criticism first. Felt like the sex scenes were a bit drawn out, but I see where you're going with it.

Liked how you handled the fight with Tifa being like an amateur at the start before kicking it into high gear. Though I will admit I was rooting for Rosa as a DQ8 fan.

Also excited for you to be bringing in characters like Yangus and Red. But I hope you know what you've set yourself up for with how you ended the chapter. Can't wait to see what Scarlet's been up to.

Senior Hostboard Member Cody G Smith's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Re: Pride 4

Loved this, especially the sex scenes, love how the sex scenes still feel like a competitive fight, look forward to the next part.