Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: Holiday Special- Winter Retreat by JB57

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow View Post
    I just read the first and third parts on fights.sexy and I have to say it adds A LOT that her husband supports her sexfighting escapades with Marsha. It’s hard for me to get into the story if she’s hurting her spouse in the process, but the fact that he’s chill with it(and hands-off) is great!

It is kind of sad though that Marsha is alone just waiting for her next pass at Pat. Maybe they can form some type of permanent arrangement.
    Oops I read this part now and see he’s not TOTALLY cool with it. Ah well, maybe she’ll get along with Marsha more than him after the trip .

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: Holiday Special- Winter Retreat by JB57

That was short, sweet and very furry - nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    The second factor is what I mentioned earlier - that the characters need to feel as though they are fighting for themselves, not performing for some man's entertainment.
    Interesting discussion. For me, either way works. Having a (non anonymous) spectator, be it a man or another woman, is a possible way to increase the stakes for the protagonist. Losing to a rival is already humiliating, but losing in public is much more so. On the other hand it can also strengthen their resolve, reminding them what they are fighting for. This is of course highly dependent on the setup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12