Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Divisions: Part 6

Jasmine, Holly, Nicole and Christina all went wide-eyed at what they were seeing. Holly in particular looked like she was on the verge of tears. After throwing the sicarias off of her partner, Vanessa turned back in Jasmine’s direction and offered her hand to her. Jasmine took it and Vanessa pulled her back up. The brunette had already stripped naked.

“Thank you.” Jasmine said.

“The least I could do.” Vanessa said. The two smiled at each other.

“How many of these putas are there?” Rubia asked as she got up.

“Relax, hermana.” Morena said. “All the more reward from El Jeffe.”

“I guess you’re right.” Rubia said.

“There aren’t any more of you, are there?” Morena asked.

“Nope.” Vanessa answered. “Just us. Two-on-two. Now are we gonna talk or are we gonna fuck?”

“Hold it.” Jasmine requested.

“What?” Vanessa asked.

“Sorry, Nessa you just got here and you’re fresh in. The three of us should rest up and then start over.” Jasmine suggested.

“But we should strike while the iron is hot.” Vanessa argued.

“I was about to pass out when you showed up.” Jasmine whispered. “We both need to be at our best to beat these junkie sluts.”

“Alright then.” Vanessa agreed. “You two wanna take five?”

Rubia and Morena looked at each other.

“Sure.” Rubia answered. “It wouldn’t be as fun if one of you was a few licks away from fainting, anyway.”

Jasmine flipped the blonde off.

“You two do whatever.” Morena said. “We’ll wait until we’re all back up to speed. Oh and you can ungag those three if you want. No sense in hiding our strategy anymore now that we’ve already played with the raven.”

“So, you’ll wait for us and we’ll wait for you?” Jasmine asked.

“Why not?” Rubia asked. “We’re not going anywhere.”

“You sure we can trust them not to just bolt when we’re not looking?” Vanessa asked.

“Yeah.” Jasmine answered. “They wouldn’t want to throw away their chance at impressing La Malvada. And what about you? Are you sure you’re up to face them again?”

“I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t.” Vanessa said. “I should’ve come with you when you asked me to…I’m sorry for being such a drama queen.”

“You’re here now.” Jasmine said. “And I’m sorry for being such an insufferable cunt.”

The two smiled at each other and then kissed.

“Hm mm!” Christina yelled, muffled by the tape.

“Oh, yeah.” Jasmine said, breaking the kiss.

The two sicarias then went towards the opposite side of the room and began whispering to each other in Spanish. The room was rather large, so it gave both groups a decent amount of privacy to converse. Jasmine and Vanessa went up to the girls to take the tape off of their mouths. Both Vanessa and Holly were dreading the inevitable awkward talk but they knew it had to be done. They ungaged the girls one by one. The looks Vanessa and Holly gave each other were palpable.

“What were you thinking coming here alone?” Vanessa lectured. “That’s something I’d expect from the old you, Princess!”

“Well, I had to stop Nicole from throwing her life away and I sure wasn’t about to ask you for help after you quit like that, thunder thighs!” Holly excused. Vanessa looked sad.

“You were really gonna come the entire time, right?” Holly asked emotionally. “You weren’t just gonna leave me here…right?”

“Of course I wasn’t, Holl.” Vanessa said, hugging her. “I just needed some time to get my head back on straight.”

“I knew you’d come.” Holly said, smiling.

“Never in a million years would I expect you to do something this dumb?” Jasmine lectured.

“What are you, my Mom?” Nicole asked sarcastically.

“Just what were you thinking?” Jasmine asked.

“I just didn’t want you to see me as some sidekick anymore.” Nicole said shamefully.

“Oh, Nikki…” Jasmine said. “I know what I said and I’m sorry…but look around you. Look at what we’re doing. You’re not just along for the ride, we need you. I need you.”

“Really?” Nicole asked.

“Of course.” Jasmine said. “If it wasn’t for you, I’d still be picking pockets to pay off Sabrina right now. This all became possible because of you.”

“Thanks, Jazz.” Nicole said sweetly. “And kick their asses!”

“We will.” Jasmine said. “And then Vanessa and I will have to punish you both once we’re done.”

“You all done with the soap opera shit?” Christina asked. “You’re not here for a reunion, in case you’ve forgotten.”

“You’re our spy, I take it?” Vanessa asked. “Or rather were. Got caught already, huh?”

“Guys, ease up on her.” Holly requested. “She only got exposed sending that text to you. We’d have no chance without her.”

“Yeah.” Nicole agreed. “Christina saved us all.”

“Is that so?” Jasmine asked. “Well, I guess we owe you, girl but you don’t really know how 732 does things, so I suggest you not judge us.”

“Oh, I’m very aware of how you do things.” Christina said. “Tamara was very descriptive…And now that I know why your little juniors flew off the handle like this, I wonder if you two are really capable of facing down my old bosses?”

“And what is that supposed to mean?” Vanessa asked.

“Sounds like you two acting like idiots is what started this whole mess in the first place. That’s what I mean.” Christina clarified.

“You listen here…!” Jasmine got angry.

“Enough.” Vanessa said. “Save it for those bitches. We’ll give her a piece of our minds later.”

“Alright.” Jasmine relented.

They heard Rubia and Morena giggling at them. No doubt they were aware of their brief argument. Jasmine sighed.

“Those two are monsters.” Jasmine said. “They work together almost like siamese twins. They love sandwiching and double-teaming their opponents.”

“I get you.” Vanessa said. “They work together as a team. I can tell they get along like this.” She crossed her fingers.

“Yes.” Jasmine said. “So, our only chance is to work together just like they do.”

“In that case…Partners?” Vanessa asked, offering her hand.

“Partners.” Jasmine said, shaking the brunette’s hand.

“Are you chicas done fucking each other and ready to fuck us now instead?” Rubia asked as the two approached Jasmine and Vanessa.

“Now, now, hermana.” Morena said. “We want them at their best when we wring their pussies out like sponges.”

The raven and brunette looked at each other, smiled and then looked back at their soon-to-be opponents confidently.

“All right, you impatient sluts, we’re ready.” Jasmine confirmed.

“Readier than we’ll ever be.” Vanessa added.

“About time.” Rubia said. “I got to pick last time, hermana. Which one do you want?”

“I’ll take this new puta.” Morena answered. “You got to fuck that mouthy blonde, so it’s only fair I get to fuck a fellow brunette.”

“I was hoping you’d say that.” Rubia said. “This raven is feisty. I’ll enjoy taking her down a peg.”

“You done counting your chickens before they hatch?” Jasmine asked.

“We’ll fuck you both just the same.” Vanessa added.

“First we need to establish some rules.” Rubia pointed out. “Usual terms. Last woman standing wins. If one girl puts another girl out of commission for a bit, she can go help her partner with her opponent.”

“Just like lucha libre.” Morena added. “Agreed?”

“Agreed.” Jasmine said.

“Agreed.” Vanessa said.

“Will you all just fuck already?!” Christina yelled.

The four of them rolled their eyes at the mestizo babe’s impatience and stood parallel to each other. Rubia across from Jasmine and Morena across from Vanessa. The two brunettes quickly began to ogle each other’s flawless bodies. Meanwhile, Rubia and Jasmine began to approach each other and it was not long before their gorgeous G-cups came to a slow, soft collision of female flesh, pink and brown nipples intersecting.

“Ahhh…” They both gently moaned.

Vanessa and Morena sank their hands into each other’s long, thick, brown locks as they came together, their hands feeling the soft silkiness as their nipples too stabbed into each other. What an intoxicating feeling. The two nymphos closed their eyes in bliss and pleasure as their little milk bud joust. Jasmine took it a step further by reaching behind the blonde sicaria and sinking her fingers into those thicc, meaty, mocha skinned, Latina ass cheeks. Rubia visibly cooed at the touch and she came closer to the raven to the point where their mouths were just inches apart. Rubia brought out her tongue and quickly swiped it across Jasmine’s sweet lips. The cop babe returned the gesture, swiping her own tongue across the sicaria’s, only for Rubia to intercept it with her tongue and it quickly descended into a fleshy duel of tongues.

Vanessa wrapped her arms around Morena and squeezed her fellow brunette into her, their luscious tits compressing together like water balloons as the sicaria did the same to her. Morena wasted no time and swiftly jammed her tongue into her opponent’s mouth. Vanessa quickly responded and began sucking on the wet, pink organ loudly and passionately. Seeing this, Jasmine and Rubia turned their own tongue battle into another lustful make out session. The room filled with the sounds of moaning and slurping as the four nymphos swallowed each other’s mouths.

Holly and Nicole were absolutely enthralled, watching their seniors fuck like this. Even Christina was impressed with the display, if her rapidly moistening twat was anything to go by. The other captives took notice of this and couldn’t resist.

“You’re soaking wet.” Holly pointed out.

“So, what if I am?” Christina asked.

“You think our partners are hot.” Nicole teased.

“Okay, they are.” Christina admitted. “Doesn’t mean I have to like them. Now shut up and let me watch.”

“Whatever you say, Chrissy.” Holly said.

“What did you just call me?” Christina asked. Holly didn’t answer, so the Latina just rolled her eyes and dismissed it, deciding to enjoy the show.

The four nymphos then brought their kissing sessions together in a glorious, lustful, passionate fourway. Tongues came out and poked and prodded in each and every direction. Occasionally, mouths were closed around tongues to commence sucking on them but the girls still made sure that they were only going after the other team instead of their own partners. A sign of experience. It started out with the original pairings, Vanessa and Morena alongside Jasmine and Rubia but the girls would quickly switch around, with Jasmine tonguing Morena and Vanessa tonguing Rubia. This lasted for sometime before they switched back to original pairings.

They positioned themselves in a way where they could switch tongue buddies easily. With Jasmine in front of Rubia and standing right next to Morena and Vanessa standing in front of Morena and right next to Rubia. All any of them had to do now was turn their heads 90 degrees to switch partners. They did this every 30 seconds or so and it was every bit as enjoyable as it sounded. Eventually, they knew all this teasing had to end. Using their nympho’s intuition, they broke their kissing off all at the same time. They were now panting heavily in each other’s faces.

“Okay.” Rubia said. “We’ll admit that you putas know how to kiss. Don’t you think so, hermana?”

“Yes, they certainly do.” Morena agreed. “Well, at the very least they know how to kiss with their upper lips.”

“I think we can all see where this is going.” Vanessa said.

“Yes.” Jasmine agreed. “So, why don’t we just cut to the chase?”

“And you called us impatient.” Morena commented. “But as you wish.”

“Yes.” Rubia agreed. “Coño-to-coño it is.”

“Bring it on.” The cop babes said at the same time.

The two pairs of hot bitches separated from each other but only just enough for the positioning to be good. They then went down to the meshy, trampoline-like ground and spread their legs open nice and wide. For a moment, they just checked out each other’s beautiful pussies, all the lovely, enticing, pink and brown folds, before they snapped back into their match. Once again, Jasmine was across from Rubia and Vanessa across from Morena. They gave each other sly grins before they inched their ravenous cunts closer and closer together. Holly, Nicole and Christina had to stop themselves from drooling at the sight. Closer, closer, closer and then, the meeting of lower lips finally came.

“Ohhhhh!!” They all cried out as their pleasure centers came together in a glorious, wet collision.

They felt the heat and wetness of their respective opponents on their folds as they quickly began to hump and trib. This time around, the two pairs kept a nice distance from each other. As much as they liked the idea of just turning their heads to kiss the other girls again, they wanted to maintain focus on their actual opponents for now.

“Your pussy feels so soft and juicy, chica.” Rubia teased Jasmine.

“And yours feels like a velvety, wet carpet of skin.” Jasmine teased back.

“I can’t wait to feel your puta juices shoot up inside of me.” Morena tessed Vanessa.

“And I can’t wait to make you lick your own juices from my cunt.” Vanessa teased back.

“Goddamn…” Nicole commented.

“I almost don’t mind the bindings, this is so good.” Holly added.

“Wow...” Christina said.

The four beauties continued to grind cunts as hard and viciously as they could. Eight jiggly G-cups bounced like gelatin molds as they fucked, their hair flying and swaying all over the place. The combined sounds of four hot bitches moaning and grunting drowned each other out. They would hump and flex their asses to get more leverage against their rivals. Right now, it was a stalemate and it had to be broken at some point. Morena decided to be the one to break it. She positioned herself upwards, so that she was tribbing Vanessa in an L-shape. She used both hands to push the other brunette’s legs down to keep her from escaping as she began to rub with all of her might.

“Ugh!” Vanessa grunted as she was fucked.

Morena looked down on her rival, seeing her flushed, panting face and her brown locks fanning out behind her on the ground as her tits bounced around with her panting.

“You’re pretty good, chica.” Morena said. “You’ll be a welcome addition to Las Brujas.”

“I’d rather jump into an active volcano!” Vanessa yelled.

“You’ll see it our way soon enough.” Morena said.

Meanwhile, Jasmine had flipped Rubia over and began tribbing her from a reverse position.

“Ohhh!” The blonde cried.

“You like that, you narco whore?” Jasmine mocked.

“I love it.” Rubia said defiantly. “And you’ll love it too once you’re one of us.”

“Keep dreaming, bitch.” Jasmine cursed.

Jasmine resumed her fucking of her opponent in a reverse scissor position, slowly and excruciatingly grinding her labia down La Rubia’s.

“Agh!” Rubia grunted. “That’s it, baby. Keep at it.”

Jasmine was annoyed at how much the sicaria was enjoying this. She wanted to make her scream for mercy as she fucked her within an inch of her life. So, she increased the speed and harshness of her tribbing.

“Ugh!” Rubua grunted. “I like them feisty.”

Jasmine groaned in frustration.

Morena proceeded with her domination of Vanessa. Pulling her pelvis back and then slamming into her fellow brunette with all her power.

“Ahhhh!!” Vanessa cried.

Each slam was like a wrecking ball of wet flesh being smashed into her pussy. Morena smiled as she saw her helpless opponent’s enticing reactions to her technique.

“Just lie back and enjoy it, sweetie.” Morena said. “Let us both have some fun.”

“Go to Hell!” Vanessa cursed.

“Have it your way, puta.” Morena shot back.

The Latina then slammed into Vanessa once again, this time rubbing her twat against her rival’s nice, long and hard as she made contact.

“Gooood!!” Vanessa groaned.

The cop babe’s clit soon began to pop free from its folds like a butterfly from a cocoon. The experienced sicaria could tell just from the change in feeling on her pussy and responded in kind. She increased the intensity of her grinding, the friction adding to the pleasure as their clits came together with Morena’s dominating.

“You…fucking…cunt!” Vanessa cursed through her panting.

Jasmine continued to grind with Rubia but she couldn’t help but look at what was happening to her partner with concern. Suddenly, a sharp pain on her head turned her attention back to her own fight whether she liked it or not.

“Ow!” Jasmine said.

“Focus on your own opponent, chica.” Rubia lectured. “You can’t help her right now, anyway.”

“Bitch!” Jasmine cursed.

“Your hair is so long, soft, silky and thick.” Rubia said as she licked at Jasmine’s neck and face. “That’s every nympho’s favorite kind of hair to pull.”

“Show one second of weakness and I’ll be the one pulling your hair!” Jasmine threatened.

“I’d like to see you try, puta.” Rubia mocked.

The blonde then used her legs to pry the raven’s own legs open, revealing her burning, ripe twat. Rubia then used her free hand to rub and gently slap Jasmine’s lower lips.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted. “I swear I’ll get you for this!”

“The only thing you’re getting right now is a busted nut, novia.” Rubia teased.

Morena kept up her domination of Vanessa, who was moaning like a bitch in heat.

“You…fucker…oh!” Vanessa cursed.

“Oh, I’m a fucker, all right.” Morena teased. “And now you know that better than anyone…Except for the hundreds of other chicas who’ve been in your current position.”

Vanessa began to feel her first climax of the night fast approaching her. Morena had her legs pushed down tight against the mesh floor. She could do nothing to escape it and she knew that.

“Oh! Ah! FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!” Vanessa screeched as she came brutally, filling up La Morena’s inner walls with her fluids.

One, just one orgasm and Vanessa already felt drained and exhausted. She may have had experience with Las Brujas before but she never actually took one of them on before. She heard the stories but never could’ve imagined their raw, sexual power. She couldn’t take any more right now. She just had to rest. Holly and Nicole looked on in shock but Christina was not so surprised. She knew how her former bosses operated. Jasmine and Vanessa were losing because they had worked themselves up too much and were taking it just a bit too seriously. Yes, this was serious business but keeping a cool head and not getting too hot and bothered were also a big part of playing the game.

Still, Christina had a feeling that the two cop babes would discover that themselves soon enough. Blabbing on the sicarias was just top risky right now. It would not only put them all at risk but it would likely make La Rubia and La Morena decide to stop playing games and finish them off right then and there. For now, she just had to keep her mouth shut and hope that Jasmine and Vanessa would catch on to it themselves. With her fellow brunette incapacitated, at least for the time being, Morena looked back at Rubia as she dominated Jasmine from behind. From her movements, Morena could tell that her fellow sicaria was rubbing her pussy into Jasmine’s ass.

“Oye, hermana.” Rubia said. “Since you’re not busy right now, why don’t you come here and enjoy this one with me?”

“Oh, with pleasure.” Morena said, approaching the two.

“Go fuck yourselves! Ugh!” Jasmine grunted as Rubia continued to finger her while also pulling her hair.

“I got to taste her in that last round. Why don’t you have a turn all to yourself this time?” Rubia asked her partner.

“Don’t mind if I do.” Morena answered.

The brunette pulled her hair back and bent down to lick and lap at the helpless raven’s pussy, adding to the overwhelming domination. She slowly stuck her tongue out and then stuck it right into Jasmine’s red, ripe cunt.

“Aghhh!” Jasmine grunted. “You cuntlicking whore!”

“Would you mind shutting this gringa’s mouth with your own, hermana?” Morena asked before quickly resuming her cunnilingus.

“Of course not.” Rubia said.

The blonde turned Jasmine’s head and slammed her tongue down the black-haired beauty’s throat. All Jasmine could do was moan and try desperately to kiss back as both her upper and lower lips were ravenously tongued down. As her mouth was explored by Rubia’s tongue and her cunt explored by Rubia’s fingers and Morena’s tongue, Jasmine could not help but feel her own climax coming on. The pleasure just kept mounting and mounting every single millisecond and she simply could not handle it anymore. Rubia finally broke the kiss just to hear her prey scream bloody murder.

“Ah! Oh! Fucking…CUUUUUUUNNNNNNTTTTTSSSSS!!!!!” Jasmine shrieked as she came violently, down La Morena’s throat and splashing her face, seeping into the Mexican nympho’s dark brown tresses.

The sicarias finally released her and tossed her aside as laid hyperventilating on the mesh floor.

“Her coño tasted delicious.” Morena said.

“Well, why don’t you share?” Rubia asked.

The two Latinas lovingly brought their mouths together as the brunette passionately swapped Jasmine’s tangy flavor with her partner. The sounds of their kissing and Jasmine panting filled the room, distracting them from the sound of the now recovered Vanessa sneaking up behind them. Their eyes were closed in their passionate kiss, so they had no way of seeing it coming. The brunette got up close and was tempted to just watch them make out for a bit but she shook it off and tackled La Rubia, knocking them both away.

“Ugh!” Rubia grunted.

“Seems Jasmine isn’t the only one who should focus on the match.” Vanessa said, repeating Rubia’s own lecture back at her.

Rubia gained a serious glare as Vanessa was on top of her, her brown hair curtaining them both. Morena was about to go and help the other sicaria but suddenly, she felt arms wrap her from behind.

“I hope you’re not forgetting about me.” The newly recovered Jasmine teased.

“Can’t get enough of my tongue inside you, eh, chica?” Morena shot back.

Holly and Nicole had to stop themselves from cheering at this sight. Even Christina was impressed at the speed by which the two 28 year olds could recover. The two pairs of rivals wrestled around for a bit, rolling over each other. When Jasmine and Vanessa realized that the two pairings were getting too close to each other, they quickly rolled their opponents back farther away. It was then that the sicarias realized what the cop babes were trying to do. They were doing their damndest to prevent them from utilizing their deadly teamwork. Still, there was little that they could do about that, at least for now. The best they could hope for was for one of them to incapacitate her opponent and proceed to help her partner finish off the other opponent before the first one recovers.

Jasmine pinned La Morena to the meshed ground by her back, using her forearm to hold her down by her neck. The raven tauntingly pressed her impressive G-cup jubblies into the Latina’s back as she snaked her free arm under the brunette’s luscious legs and quickly went to work on her rival’s cunt.

“Oh!” Morena moaned.

“How do you like it, you narco slut?” Jasmine mocked.

Jasmine forced as much of her weight on the Mexican beauty as she could, leaving her as little room to escape as possible as she pressed her assault on Morena’s succulent, steamy pussy. Her hand mashed at it like a machine, mercilessly smacking and rubbing.

“Ugh!” Morena grunted. “I can hardly feel that.”

“Oh?” Asked Jasmine rhetorically. “Then let me pump up the volume for you!”

The raven increased the speed and harshness of her pleasuring even further, making the brunette bite her bottom lip to hold back her own scream. Meanwhile, Vanessa had wrestled La Rubia into a submissive position as well. The brunette cop babe sat her pussy on that of the blonde’s, sitting perpendicular to her opponent. Rubia’s right leg was up in the air and Vanessa grabbed it and hugged it to her chest, letting her angelic rack hold it in place as she ferociously tribbed into her prey.

“Ahhh!” Rubia cried. “Is that all you can do? Morena is a far hotter brunette than you could ever hope to be!”

“Oh, you like it rough, do you?” Vanessa asked rhetorically. “Well, be careful what you wish for!”

While Christina was watching with focus and concern, Holly and Nicole had started to relax and enjoy the show, as if it was a sporting event in which their team was winning and in some ways, that’s exactly what it was.

“We really oughta have another two-on-two match at some point.” Nicole said.

“Yeah.” Holly agreed. “And next time, Nessa and I will wipe the floor with you two.”

“Keep dreaming, Holl.” Nicole said, giggling.

“You’re awfully laidback about this.” Christina pointed out. “Shouldn’t you be at least a little nervous?”

“Ah, they’ve got this.” Holly said.

“Yeah.” Nicole agreed. “You and your bosses don’t know Jazz and Nessa like we do.”

“And they don’t know La Rubia and La Morena like I do.” Christina said. “Still, so far, so good.”

La Morena tried desperately to get away from Jasmine’s hold over her but the raven had total control. All the brunette could do was change her position so that she was now lying on her back instead of her side but all this really did was make Jasmine’s job easier. She now lied on top of Jasmine, who used her legs to pry open Morena’s legs, just as Rubia had done to Jasmine just minutes ago. Morena’s brown hair tickled Jasmine’s torso as she kept up her brutal fingering.

“Ay dios mio! Agh!” Morena cried.

“That’s right, baby.” Jasmine mocked. “Just lie down and take it like the worthless little fuckdoll you’ve always known you are!”

“Vete a la mierda!” Morena cursed.

“What did she say?” Holly asked Christina.

“Go fuck yourself.” Christina answered.

“Geez, I just asked!” Holly said defensively.

Christina gave her an annoyed, condescending look.

“Oh.” Holly said, realizing what Christina meant. “Sorry.”

Nicole laughed.

Meanwhile, Vanessa was still mercilessly fucking La Rubia from her own dominant position, slowly but viciously rubbing her cunt into that of the blonde Mexican. The brunette then reached down to grope and knead the sicaria’s bouncing, mocha-skinned breasts.

“Don’t you worry, junkie.” Vanessa said. “I’ll make sure that you two are put away in a place where I can come in and do this to you whenever I want.”

“I was just about to say the same thing to you.” Rubia shot back.

“I’m afraid only one of us is in the position to be making threats at the moment, babe.” Vanessa said condescendingly.

As Jasmine kept smacking Morena’s lower lips, the helpless brunette soon felt her first orgasm of the match beginning to show itself. She could do nothing to stop it and she knew it. So, she just decided to stop resisting and let it happen instead of wasting any more energy.

“Agh! Agh! AGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!” Morena cried as she came all over Jasmine’s still smacking hand.

“That’s what I like to hear.” Jasmine mocked as she released the sicaria, who rolled off of the raven, panting.

“But you got to taste me.” Jasmine continued. “I think it’s only fair that I return the favor, don’t you?”

Morena was still too out of breath to respond, so she just kept huffing and puffing.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Jasmine joked.

The raven then crawled in front of her opponent and spread her smooth, mocha legs open before immediately and without warning shoving her face into the bright, pink, soaking orifice. Jasmine slammed her tongue in the fleshy folds like the key to a frustratingly stubborn lock.

“Argh!” Morena yelped as she was eaten alive.

The ravenous raven loudly slurped and sucked at her rival’s pudenda, not even attempting to control her drool as she did, letting it mix with the sicaria’s flavorful fluids. The blushing brunette reached down to bury her hands in Jasmine’s thick hair in a feeble attempt to control her rival’s cunnilingus onslaught. Very soon, Morena’s clit came out from hiding and Jasmine took notice right away. She licked the sweet Mexican coño all over, up and down, left and right, diagonally, driving her tongue in and out like a wet, fleshy screwdriver. Morena wrapped her legs around Jasmine’s head and tried to flip them over but Jasmine held her prey down by her inner thighs as she continued her feast.

Meanwhile, Vanessa had buried her face in between Rubia’s jiggly jubblies, motorboating the bulbous funbags as continued to grind her cunt into that of the blonde’s. The still moaning Rubia reached down to squeeze Vanessa’s thick, bubbly ass, letting her fingers be absorbed by the meaty, jello-like cheeks but all this really did was make the tribbing even more pleasurable for Rubia. It soon became clear that Rubia’s climax would happen very soon, so she braced herself for it. While that was happening, Jasmine had wrapped her lips around Morena’s pulsating, pink pleasure bud and went to town or rather went to war. So soon after her last orgasm, Morena could not help but feel yet another one closing in fast.

“Ahhhh!” Morena cried as Jasmine licked her.

“Ohhhh!” Rubia cried as Vanessa fucked her.

Taking notice of this, the two cop babes silently decided to try and make their two opponents cum at the exact same time or at least as close to each other as possible. Jasmine and Vanessa both added their fingers to their respective techniques in an effort to increase the pleasure, which had absolutely devastating results. Jasmine knifed her index and middle finger into Morena’s lower folds while Vanessa used her own index and middle finger to explore Rubia’s upper folds. That was all it took.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” The two sicarias shrieked as they came violently.

Jasmine’s face was splattered with La Morena’s fluids. She grinned as it swam down her cheeks and seeped into her dark hair. Vanessa cooed as she felt La Rubia cum up inside her like a super soaker. The two cops released their rivals as Morena began to fade from consciousness and Rubia laid on the floor hyperventilating. Vanessa wasn’t done yet. She grabbed the panting blonde and wrestled her in front of her in a sitting position, her crotch pressed against her ass and her G-cups pressed against her back, letting the sicaria’s blonde locks tickle her nips. She used her arm to secure La Rubia, placing it just under her mocha tits and she used her legs to pry open those of her opponent’s. Jasmine immediately saw where this was headed.

“You up for some some more payback, girlfriend?” Vanessa asked her partner.

“Oh, I’d be more than happy to, babe.” Jasmine said lovingly.

Jasmine approached the two and took delicious advantage of the opportunity her friend had given her. She went down to her stomach in front of the grunting and resistant sicaria. La Rubia expected the raven to go down on her like she had just done to her partner but Jasmine had other plans.

“Allow me to show you why they call our squad The G-Cup Brigade.” Jasmine taunted.

She then brought her aforementioned G-cups together and squeezed them into one as best she could before slowly and sensually rubbing them into the Latina’s exposed twat.

“Ohhh!” Rubia moaned as she was titty-fucked. “Puta madre!”

Vanessa decided to get in on the action by using her free arm to once again grope and molest the helpless blonde’s rack. Rubia grit her teeth as Jasmine’s nipples penetrated her folds. The raven would use her hands to slowly and agonizingly grind her tits in different patterns, frequently changing it up, giving the helpless sicaria no chance to adapt or prepare herself for the next round of pleasure.

“Ugggghhhh!!” La Rubia moaned.

“That’s it, Jazz.” Vanessa encouraged. “Fuck her like the pathetic little tramp that she is!”

“Well, since you asked nicely, Nessa…” Jasmine joked as she increased the speed and aggression of her titty-fucking.

“Fuck!” La Rubia cursed.

“My, how the tables have turned, hermana.” Jasmine teased.

“Indeed they have.” Vanessa agreed. She very much enjoyed dominating the Brujas given how much grief they had put her through.

Just like with La Morena, it had been so soon after Rubia’s previous climax that her pleasure meter was still in the red and she began to feel another orgasm quickly approaching. She was even more helpless to escape it than last time, so once again, all she did was brace herself and save up her remaining energy. Vanessa then stopped using her free arm to grope Rubia’s tits and instead reached downwards to join her dark-haired friend in assaulting the blonde’s pussy.

“Ugh! Malditas perras!” Rubia cursed.

Once again, Nicole and Holly looked at Christina for the translation.

“Fucking bitches.” Christina said without needing to be asked.

“Oh.” Holly and Nicole said at the same time.

“Agh! Agh! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Rubia cried as she came and once again, Jasmine took the brunt of the ejaculation.

La Rubia’s eyelids drooped and Vanessa coldly tossed her aside as she looked at her friend coated in girl mess.

“Oh, Jazz.” Vanessa said. “You’re all full of narco cum. I think you need to be cleaned up.”

“I’m more than happy to share.” Jasmine said as she closed in and hugged the brunette, also covering her in the stuff.

“Ahhh…” Vanessa cooed as she felt the fluids coat her soft skin.

She then looked at Jasmine inches away from her face and the two smiled at each other before initiating a passionate, loving kiss. Holly and Nicole watched intently as their senior partners made out lustfully. They were both so wet, they couldn’t stand it. Whatever the “punishment” was that Jasmine and Vanessa had in mind for them, they hoped it would be worth the wait.

“Not bad at all.” Christina commented.

These two were beginning to live up to the expectations planted in her head by Tamara. She had never once seen her former bosses get served like this. Despite her earlier skepticism about Jasmine and Vanessa, she wouldn’t mind locking up thighs with either of them at some point. And she would absolutely love to take Holly and Nicole to bed too. Perhaps all at the same time. She stopped fantasizing and focused back on watching the festivities. As the two cop babes enjoyed their passionate make out session, they began to slow down their kissing and Jasmine slowly opened her eyes and gazed behind her. La Morena had gotten up and was about to pounce on the two. Vanessa realized what was about to happen too and they both broke the kiss.

“We know you’re there, bitch.” Jasmine said bluntly.

“Of course you do.” Morena said in an annoyed tone. “Honestly…I think I speak for both myself and my partner when I say that you two are the most worthy opponents we’ve ever had.”

“Why, thank you.” Vanessa said sarcastically. “But if you don’t mind, why don’t you just surrender already so that my own partner and I can have reconciliation sex in peace?”

“I’m afraid not.” Morena said. “Las Brujas will never surrender in a sexfight.”

“So we’ve been told.” Jasmine said. “But neither will Task Force 732.”

“So, what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object?” Vanessa asked.

“Why don’t we resume finding out?” Morena asked.

“Gladly.” Jasmine said.

The raven then got up to take up the sicaria’s challenge. Morena was admittedly a little disappointed, as she wanted to play with her fellow brunette right now but a match is a match. Vanessa looked down at the blonde on the mesh floor, who seemed to have finally caught her breath and turned her head to look at Vanessa.

“Finally decided to rejoin us?” Vanessa asked as Jasmine and Morena went off to lock up.

“Mi hermana is right.” Rubia said. “You two are amazing…And it will make defeating you all the more glorious.”

“Well, you’ll be disappointed in that regard.” Vanessa said. “I’ve waited for a very long time to bring down your cartel.”

“Then why don’t you come over here and try?” Rubia dared. “I’ve been aching to taste you since you yanked on my hair when you bursted in here.”

“Enchanté.” Vanessa accepted.

Vanessa got up off the trampoline-like floor and moved over to her blonde rival, who opened her arms and legs up, challenging the sexy cop to come and outlick her. She positioned herself correctly and then got on top of the sicaria, getting a nice, close look at her opponent’s warm, wet, red cunt while La Rubia herself had Vanessa’s own gorgeous cunt right in front of her face. Not needing any signal to begin, the two nymphos suddenly and forcefully rammed their respective tongues into their rival’s respective twats.

“Mmmm…” They both moaned as they ate, licked, slurped and slobbered all over the other babe’s orifice like it was their last meal.

This was the first time that Vanessa had ever gotten to taste a Bruja pussy and it was every bit as physically and emotionally gratifying as she had imagined. Her revenge had begun but it would only truly end with La Cazadora and her duty as a cop would compel her to go after el jeffe, La Malvada herself.

“You taste nice, chica.” Rubia commented.

“Likewise.” Vanessa said before they both resumed their meals.

Meanwhile, Jasmine and La Morena had gone off in their own direction. As soon as the sicaria led the cop babe off far enough, she turned around and immediately slammed into the raven, who was ready for it. Right away, they started off with some lustful tongue kissing, something that they haven’t gotten to do much of that night. At least not with their actual opponents. Their G-cups mushroomed against each other as they made out, pink and brown milk buds piercing the other. They buried their hands in dark and brown hair and squeezed their fingers into the soft, sweaty tresses before the brunette sicaria broke the kiss.

“It’s a shame this has to end at some point, novia.” Morena commented.

“Don’t worry, babe.” Jasmine said. “I’ll finish you off in a way you’ll never forget.”

“I’d like to see you try.” Morena challenged.

“Be careful what you wish for.” Jasmine shot back.

The raven then resumed kissing the brunette and pushed all of her weight into her, making them both fall to the bouncy floor with Jasmine on top, her black hair falling down to curtain them both. Morena reached behind her opponent to grab her hair and bunch it all away behind her back to get it out of their way. Jasmine broke the heated kiss.

“Where were we before?” Jasmine asked rhetorically. “Oh, that’s right, I beat and licked your sweet little cunt into exploding not once but twice. I think there’s only one thing left to do with it, don’t you?”

“Bring it on, puta.” Morena dared.

“You asked for it, bitch.” Jasmine shot back.

The raven used her legs to pry the Latina’s apart and then pulled back so that the two of them were laying on the ground parallel to each other. At the same time, the two nymphos brought their pulsating pussies together at last.

“Ahhhh…!!” They both moaned at the delicious contact.

They flexed their pelvises and backs to further grind into each other with everything they had. Their lower lips kissing sent little shockwaves of pleasure throughout their slutty, perfect bodies as they tribbed. It was glorious. The ultimate way to end a sexfight. Holly and Nicole were absolutely enthralled. This was right up there with Jasmine’s final match with Sabrina for the best they had ever witnessed. It was easily the best two-on-two match they had ever and probably will ever see. Christina however, had a more serious expression as she watched. The blonde and redhead didn’t really take notice or perhaps were too horny to notice but Christina knew all too well what was really going on.

Jasmine and Vanessa now had the exact opposite problem that they were having earlier. Instead of being too angry and hotheaded, now they had become too comfortable and overconfident. After getting the sicarias to cum so intensely, they likely let it go to their heads. Christina knew her former bosses’ style and that Las Brujas in general were absolute masters of the psychological warfare of the game. Let your opponent or in this case, opponents be blinded by their own emotions, be it one extreme or the other. It is always guaranteed to make them easy prey. However, Jasmine and Vanessa saw through their ploy once before and Christin had high hopes that they could do it again. This tactic was always risky, especially if you tried it twice on the same opponent anyway.

Vanessa and La Rubia continued feasting on each other’s scrumptious pussies and had become much more vicious in doing so. They were now nibbling, spitting, gnawing and lapping like starving animals. Their clits quickly came out of hiding to play. A sexfight in general is a war of attrition above all else but a 69 duel especially personifies that. It is the most direct and inescapable battle of endurance that two women can possibly partake in as they dish out orgasm after orgasm on their opponent. It is also quite demanding as you must keep a constant pace and slowing down to even the slightest degree can have lethal consequences.

The brunette and blonde’s mouths were 100% filled with the other’s unique flavor as they kept eating. It is hard to notice from the point of view of a spectator but the two had actually orgasmed down each other’s throats many times since this oral standoff had begun. La Rubia’s blonde hair had blanketed over Vanessa’s legs due to her being on top while Vanessa’s own brown tresses fanned out behind her on the floor. Their faces had become coated with the other slut’s shiny secretions. Their hands tightly squeezed each other’s asses, letting their fingers be absorbed by the meaty cheeks.

Meanwhile, Jasmine and La Morena had become fully absorbed themselves into their scissoring session. They had even grabbed each other’s legs in an effort to pull each other into the tribbing even further. God, it was amazing. Jasmine felt her lower lips fuse into those of the sicaria and she could not get enough of the feeling of wet, smooth, soft, velvety greatness inside of her. Their hair was sweaty, matted and disheveled from their heated actions, their perky G-cup breasts bounced around like jello molds with each movement no matter how small or subtle. They could feel their juices coalescing together inside of their joined cunts, one of the greatest feelings that any woman can hope to experience in her lifetime.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted. “You…fucking…hot…bitch…”

“That’s right, baby.” Morena said. “Give into the pleasure.”

Holly and Nicole now began to show some concern at how almost hypnotized it seemed their senior partners were becoming with the whole thing. They couldn’t blame them of course but still, the two of them were supposed to be fighting for the lives of every cop here. Christina sighed and closed her eyes in disappointment. She considered it too late at this point. Still, the naive blonde and redhead maintained hope that their girls would see through this again and come out on top in the end.

La Rubia and Vanessa continued their 69 battle, lapping and licking but both nymphos began to take notice that one of them was beginning to slow and falter. That one of them was Vanessa. Her tonguing had started to waver while La Rubia was still going strong. This was very bad. Once again, wavering for any amount of time at all during a 69 can cost any woman immensely and Vanessa was about to find that out the hard way. La Rubia pressed her advantage, as it would be stupid for anyone in her position not to. She took one of her hands from Vanessa’s ass and began pumping her fingers in addition to her tongue in and out of the brunette’s pleasure center.

“Mmmm!” Vanessa moaned, muffled by Rubia’s own pussy as her domination commenced.

La Rubia showed absolutely no mercy as she brought her other hand into the fray. Now, every single part of Vanessa’s cunt that her opponent could fit something into was being assaulted and she was feeling the heat immediately. It felt as if the world’s largest and most powerful taser was being blasted inside of her. She felt herself getting weaker and weaker with every passing moment. However, little did she know that she wasn’t the only cop babe in this fight that was beginning to fall apart. Jasmine’s body was beginning to give into the pleasure it was feeling, letting herself be consumed by La Morena’s skilled twat. She was moaning and groaning each and every second as the sicaria did not give her any room to breathe whatsoever.

“Oh…Fuck!” Jasmine moaned.

La Morena was grunting and gasping like any woman would in a scissoring session but her reactions were much less pronounced than those of her raven rival. This was exactly what she wanted. Jasmine was playing right into her hands. Jasmine herself was beginning to finally take notice of this but it was too late. Suddenly, the atmosphere of the entire room shifted. Holly and Nicole knew this feeling all too well. It was exactly what happened to them during their match with the sicarias. Both La Rubia and La Morena’s relaxed and cheerful expression were now replaced with devious, evil grins. La Morena then got up and was now tribbing Jasmine from a much more aggressive and dominant position.

“Fuck!” Jasmine cursed as she was fucked.

While that was happening, La Rubia’s cunnilingus onslaught against her own opponent became much more fierce. She brought out her teeth and began nibbling and biting at Vanessa’s lower lips and then went on to gnaw at her clit.

“Agh!” Vanessa grunted. “Alright, bitch! You wanna bite clits, let’s bite clits!”

Vanessa retaliated with her own nibbling and gnawing against the blonde’s tasty pink folds. However, as aggressive as she was, she just could not hope to match the raw viciousness of her Mexican rival. Vanessa felt like her pussy was on fire.

“Gooood!” Vanessa cried.

“Your spy was right, cabrona.” La Rubia lectured. “You don’t know who you’re messing with. This kind of cunnilingus is just how we break in new recruits!”

Holly and Nicole gulped upon hearing that. They wished they could do more than just watch. Christina closed her eyes, not wanting to see the inevitable humiliation that was already unfolding.

“Agh! Ugh! You…CUUUUUUUUNNNNNNTTTTTT!!!!!” Vanessa screamed as her climax smashed into her without warning.

She splattered her girl mess all over La Rubia’s seductive face, who licked and swallowed as much as she could. Jasmine was not faring much better herself.

“Goddamn it!” She cursed. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” She cried as her own orgasm hit her like a semi-truck.

La Morena cooed as she felt the raven shoot her load straight up her vaginal canal. Jasmine felt like she had nothing left. Her body was failing her and even her rival could see this. Vanessa was still hanging on by a thread but La Rubia climbed off of her, thinking that the match was as good as over. Vanessa looked over at her friend, hyperventilating on the floor, her eyelids rapidly blinking, struggling to stay open as La Morena looked down on her both figuratively and literally.

“Jazz…No…” Vanessa begged through her own panting. “I can’t keep going without you.”

“I’m…sorry…” Jasmine said as she finally lost consciousness.

Vanessa, Holly, Nicole and Christina all went wide-eyed. Jasmine wasn’t getting back up. Vanessa was all alone now and she felt just as helpless and defeated as the day Las Brujas took Brooke away from her. And just like that day, all she could do was watch.

“Now that this is as good as over…” La Morena began. “Hermana, why don’t you join me in getting a taste of my fellow brunette?”

“I’d be happy to, novia.” La Rubia answered.

Vanessa was still exhausted from her 69 duel with La Rubia and she could barely even move. The two sicarias pried her legs open, revealing her bright red cunt. La Rubia then brought her own crotch down on top of her, practically dropping into her opponent.

“Agh!” Vanessa cried.

“Just sit back and let it happen.” Rubia said in a serious tone, like she was giving an order.

The blonde Latina flexed her pelvis and jerked her body all around, further grinding into the helpless brunette. La Morena then joined in by bending down and dipping her tongue right into the crevice in between the two joined pussies.

“Ohhh!!” Rubia and Vanessa both cried.

“Nice touch.” Rubia encouraged.

Morena’s tongue slowly and lustfully swam around both cunts. Rubia grabbed her partner’s head and pushed it down further into the fused muffs. The blonde was hardly phased by the licking but Vanessa was overwhelmed by it. Rubia then continued tribbing, adding onto the pleasure. So soon after her previous orgasm, the tired and beat to Hell brunette could not help but feel another one coming on. Both sicarias held her down to keep her from escaping. Her pleasure just kept rising and rising and rising until finally her dam burst.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” She screamed as her juices came out and soaked both Morena’s tongue and Rubia’s pussy.

She fell back again, her consciousness beginning to fade but she struggled with all of her remaining might to hold on. Then, Rubia pulled out of her and then came down to join Morena in licking the brunette.

“Fuck…” Vanessa cursed weakly at the double cunnilingus. The same move they were about to use to finish off Jasmine when she intervened just in time. She wished Jasmine could do the same for her right now.

Two tongues. Two strong, skilled, leathery, pink wet tongued invading her snatch at the same time. Her legs twitched from the shockwaves of pleasure exploring her body with each passing moment. Once again, being so soon after the previous climax, another quickly rose to take its place. She felt it coming and she knew there was nothing she could do to stop it.

“No…” She moaned weakly.

Both Rubia and Morena dragged their tongues up towards their helpless prey’s clit, double-teaming the little pink pleasure bud. The two tongues poked, licked and jabbed at it before both pressed into it at the same time.

“Ohhhh….“ Vanessa yelled as she orgasmed for the third time in a row, splattering the Latina’s faces and hair as she did.

This was it. She lost…She lost again. She felt her consciousness rapidly fading…and then…

“Get up!” Holly shouted frantically. “Nessa, please get up! Don’t let them take us away! Don’t let them win again!”

“You’re just gonna make it worse on all of us.” Christina said.

Nicole just watched in horror.

“We’ll deal with you meddling gringas and your spy later.” Morena shouted back.

“Yes.” Rubia agreed. “For now, let us enjoy our fun.”

Hearing those words from Holly awakened something in Vanessa. She remembered Brooke’s helpless face, Jasmine rescuing them all from Sabrina and everything she had gone through in her entire career as a cop.

‘No.’ She thought to herself firmly. ‘No! I won’t lose any more teammates to them! Never! I won’t lose to them ever again!!!’

The brunette cop babe felt something sweltering inside of her, boiling her blood and increasing her heart rate. She soon realized what this was. She had seen it and even been on the receiving end of it several times but she had never felt it herself…

Rage.

With a sudden burst of energy, Vanessa got up and before her opponents could react, she wrapped her legs around both of their heads and used them to catapult them away from her. The sicarias were in shock.

“What the fuck?!” La Rubia asked.

“How stubborn can you cabronas be?” Morena asked rhetorically. “Fine. More punishment it is then.”

“Oh, there will be punishment, alright.” Vanessa promised in a serious, intimidating voice.

“Teach them a lesson!” Nicole cheered.

Vanessa didn’t need to be told twice. She ran at them, pulled her arms out to her side at a perfect 90 degree angle and then slammed into her rivals, tackling them to the ground. She quickly wrapped her lower legs around Morena’s head, securing her in just the right place where the other brunette could not lick her in retaliation.

“Ugh!” Morena grunted as she was uncomfortably squeezed.

She had also secured La Rubia down on the ground with herself on top, their breasts mushrooming together. She immediately slammed her mouth down on the blonde’s and began tribbing her like she had never tribbed before.

“Mmmmm!!!” Rubia yelled, muffled by Vanessa’s tongue.

She showed the sicaria the exact same amount of mercy that she and Morena had shown Vanessa and her friends…None. She brutally tongued and fucked the helpless Latina. Having just been licked by her own partner, La Rubia was already high up on the pleasure meter and soon began to feel her climax enveloping her. Vanessa had such a vice grip with her legs on Morena’s head that she had no way of escaping to help her partner. She desperately tried scratching and biting at her fellow brunette’s legs but it did absolutely nothing but annoy Vanessa, not even slowing her down.

Holly was ecstatic seeing this. Her jaw dropped, leaving her speechless. She had to stop herself from cheering. Nicole was in awe as well, feeling as if she was watching Jasmine instead. Christina was also quite impressed. Just when she was losing hope, this happened. Amazing. La Rubia could not hold back her orgasm anymore.

“Agh! Ugh! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! ” She screamed loud enough to break glass if there was any in the room.

She came like a fire hose, blasting Vanessa all over and up her pussy. Vanessa used her legs to throw Morena to the side again as she looked down and saw the blonde quickly fading into unconsciousness. Vanessa glared down at her defeated enemy and then coldly kicked her aside to get her out of the way, as if she was nothing but gutter trash, which, in Vanessa’s mind, she was. She turned around to see La Morena get up, flipping her wet, brown hair out of her face. A look of terror and amazement on her face as she saw her defeated partner.

“Mi hermana…” Morena mouthed with her lips, so shocked she couldn’t speak.

“You’re next, cunt.” Vanessa said matter of factly. “You like fucking other brunettes, do you? Then I hope you like getting your coño kicked by them as well!”

Morena growled and grit her teeth before charging Vanessa recklessly. The brunette gringa didn’t show an inch of fear. She stood perfectly still like a tree as Morena smashed into her, their erogenous zones joining before Vanessa forced all of her weight into the sicaria and toppled her into the floor with herself on top. She expertly pried La Morena’s legs open and used her fingers to unleash a torrential wave of pleasure on her helpless rival.

“Aggggghhhhh!!” Morena cried as she was finger fucked.

Vanessa was utterly silent and focused, not even grunting as she held the other brunette down and fucked her within in inch of her life. She knifed her hand with multiple different finger combinations in and out of her like a machine, not giving her even a millisecond to breathe. She kissed the sicaria, silencing her cries and tonguing her throat down with absolute mercilessness. La Morena moaned, groaned and jerked around futilely to escape her domination at Vanessa’s hands but there was simply not a snowball’s chance in Hell of her ever turning this around. She felt her orgasm beginning to show itself and tried her best to brace for it but absolutely nothing could prepare her for the nuclear bomb of pleasure about to be set off inside of her cunt. Vanessa released her mouth, wanting to hear her scream as she made her cum.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Morena shrieked like a banshee as she sprayed like a whale’s blowhole all over the place.

The Latina brunette finally passed out, her head drooping. Vanessa spit on her coldly before dragging her unconscious body alongside that of La Rubia. She then slowly but purposefully walked out of the room. About 20 seconds later, she came back with two pairs of handcuffs and the sicarias’ keys for the captives. She cuffed the two narcos and then proceeded to free Nicole, then Christina and finally Holly. As it was all finally taken care of, Vanessa’s purposeful rage had finally worn off and her exhaustion came back with a vengeance. She suddenly lost her balance and collapsed into Holly’s arms, who stroked her hair lovingly.

“You did it, Nessa.” Holly said,

“Yes…” Vanessa said in a weak whisper. “Holl…Would you…put me…next to…her?”

“Of course.” Holly said.

She wrapped Vanessa’s arm around her neck and helped walk her over to the still unconscious Jasmine before gently letting her down right next to the beautiful raven.

“I did it, Jazz…” Vanessa said still weakly. “I won’t be afraid of them…ever again…”

Vanessa then passed out herself.

“Well…” Christina said. “It’s been fun, chicas but I have two Brujas to bring in.”

“Thanks for saving us, Chrissy.” Nicole said. “We couldn’t have done it without you.”

“Ah, your partners did all the work.” Christina said modestly.

“Still, you really came through.” Holly said. “And you only got exposed because of us being stupid…Sorry.”

“Hey, the job’s done.” Christina said. “Tamara told me what prison to bring these bitches to. That St. Lillith’s place, right?”

“That’s the one.” Holly said.

“It’s a shame we never had time to…REALLY get to know each other.” Nicole said.

“Yes, damn shame.” Christina said flirtatiously. “But I hope we get to work together again, real soon, Task Force 732.”

Holly and Nicole both gave Christina a short but passionate goodbye kiss as the mestizo beauty dragged the sicarias away to get booked. Holly and Nicole checked out her bubbly Latina ass as she did. They then looked at their unconscious partners with mixed pride and shame. On one hand, the job was done and they did as Tamara asked. On the other hand, the two younger girls nearly got them all captured by the Brujas and they knew they deserved whatever punishment their partners had in mind for them. No use beating around the bush.

“You wanna wake them up in the best way possible?” Nicole asked.

“You know me too well, Nikki.” Holly said.

The two of them crawled in between their partner’s legs, Nicole between Jasmine’s and Holly between Vanessa’s. At the same time, they dug their mouths in, gently feasting on their friends. They were totally passed out, so it actually took quite some time and licking to get them to wake up.

“Uhhhh…” Jasmine stirred first. Looking down to see what was happening.

“Nikki, you thirsty little perv…” Jasmine teased weakly. “I thought one of those bitches was taking advantage of me in my sleep….Wait…You’re free!”

“Yup!” Nicole said excitedly through her licking. “Nessa crushed them! You should’ve seen it, Jazz!”

“Did she now?” Jasmine asked as she turned her head to see the still passed out brunette being orally pleasured by Holly.

“Ohhhh…” Vanessa said as she began to stir and saw what Holly was doing to her. “Should’ve figured you wouldn’t let me sleep, princess.”

“Not on your life, thunder thighs.” Holly said before resuming her meal.

Vanessa turned her head to see Jasmine looking at her lovingly.

“You really kicked some cunt, huh?” Jasmine asked as Nicole ate her.

“Yeah.” Vanessa said proudly. “I think I’ve unlocked my own rage.”

“Woah…” Jasmine said, briefly going wide eyed. “Wish I could’ve seen it…Or better yet, helped.”

“Don’t feel bad, Jazz.” Vanessa said. “I should’ve gone with you the first time you asked me.”

“Let the past stay in the past, girlfriend. Oh!” Jasmine cooed from the licking.

“No.” Vanessa said seriously. “I caused all of this by being such a drama queen and keeping secrets. No more of that I promise. Ah! Geez, Holl!”

“Well, maybe you would’ve felt more comfortable talking about it if I wasn’t so busy sucking my own clit.” Jasmine admitted.

“We all acted like dumb bimbos these last couple days, okay?” Vanessa said. “Wait, what time is it?!”

“No idea.” Jasmine said. “Let’s go home and celebrate either way.”

“Whatever you say.” Vanessa said. “But not before we let our juniors make this up to us.”

They laid back and enjoyed the cunnilingus before cumming all over the younger girls’ faces.

“Ahhhh…” They both cooed.

“We’re still punishing them, right?” Vanessa asked.

“Oh, big time.” Jasmine answered.

The younger girls rolled their eyes but before they all got up.

“Wait.” Jasmine said. “Where’s that spy?”

“Christina.” Nicole corrected. “She hauled those narco off to St. Lillith’s.”

“Oh.” Jasmine.

“Wait.” Holly said. “One last last thing.”

Everyone looked at Holly and an awkward silence commenced before the blonde wrapped her arms about Vanessa and hugged her tight.

“Never quit on me again, Nessa. Ever!” Holly demanded.

“Holl, I…” Vanessa said.

“Don’t “Holl” me!” Holly said. “You were going to throw your entire life’s work away, including me! If I was partnered with anyone other than you, I’d still be that bitchy little rich airhead you met a year ago! You made me the cop I am today! Promise me you won’t ever leave me again! Please!”

“I promise.” Vanessa said lovingly, stroking Holly’s hair.

Jasmine and Nicole looked at each other before hugging too.

“Thanks for coming to save my dumbass, Jazz.” Nicole said.

“You would’ve done the same for me, Nikki.” Jasmine said. “Anyone of us would have done it for everyone else too.”

“Now…” Vanessa said. “Let’s get back to the penthouse for your punishment.”

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Divisions: Part 6

Another great chapter !

A hearty meal of f@cking between two pairs of hot, experienced in le$bian love and s3xfight women !
    Lot of action, plot twists of er0tic action, who s3xually beats whom... till the last moments it was not clear which pair was the victorious one.
    What a pitty for Holly, Nicole and Christina who did not take a part in the whole scene, simply watching the hot spectacle !

I am glad that Vanessa and Jasmine are OK now with each other. Of course there are things to be settled between them but I am sure they will find the (bed)-time for it later !

The big star is now Vanessa who f@cked mercilessly Rubia and Morena (I LOVED their names !).
    So... if there are not chapters enough Tamara to prove that she is better in bed of all her 4 agents, one by one, at least, at the very least, I hope she will find the time to er0tically face their leader, Vanessa !!

Finally, the big question remains : who is the hidden leader of the gang ? Will Vanessa uncover "La Malvada" facing her too ? Or this is for another sequel ?

I guess, I wish and I hope that Ch. 7 will be posted before the new year !

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Divisions: Part 6

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Another great chapter !

A hearty meal of f@cking between two pairs of hot, experienced in le$bian love and s3xfight women !
    Lot of action, plot twists of er0tic action, who s3xually beats whom... till the last moments it was not clear which pair was the victorious one.
    What a pitty for Holly, Nicole and Christina who did not take a part in the whole scene, simply watching the hot spectacle !

I am glad that Vanessa and Jasmine are OK now with each other. Of course there are things to be settled between them but I am sure they will find the (bed)-time for it later !

The big star is now Vanessa who f@cked mercilessly Rubia and Morena (I LOVED their names !).
    So... if there are not chapters enough Tamara to prove that she is better in bed of all her 4 agents, one by one, at least, at the very least, I hope she will find the time to er0tically face their leader, Vanessa !!

Finally, the big question remains : who is the hidden leader of the gang ? Will Vanessa uncover "La *****da" facing her too ? Or this is for another sequel ?

I guess, I wish and I hope that Ch. 7 will be posted before the new year !

Wish granted on that last part. La Malvada is basically the Thanos of the whole series. She’ll show up eventually and her skills are beyond terrifying.