Disclaimer.
This part is a doubleheader. Two times 1v1. Again I want everybody to know that I don't speak Spanish. But I did play around with it. I just used words that had a resemblance to English and made some gibberish. I wanted to add another facet to this ongoing story.
I apologize beforehand if any Spanish speaking people are offended by my story. I just found it fun to mix some Spanish language with English.

Primal Kinstrife

Part VII-2

The Great Escape

Sunghi and Sammy both drained their glass of expensive hard liquor inside their luxurious aircraft, one a private jet, the other a pimped military helicopter. Each continued remembering what happened after her brutal jungle prison fight against her hated half-sister. Sammy's mind went back to Sabrina's hut. She was tied around a tree with her ass stuck out like it was inviting all cummers. Sunghi recollected her memories of being in Silvana's quarters, bound on an uncomfortable table, with her hands tied on the sides.

Sabrina Antonio Lobo entered her hut angrily, because she became so aroused by watching the half-sisters fight so animalistically. Her pussy still hurt by cumming so hard by her baby-sister's fingerbanging. She looked at the tempting ass of a swaying redhead. Sabrina took her favorite strap-on equipped with a large 20 centimeter long and 5 centimeter wide blue dildo out of a drawer and put it on impatiently. Sammy Lee could barely stand after her brutal sexfight with her half-sister, while the blonde Colombian stepped towards her. Sabrina tried to wedge the head of her cock inside Sammy's snatch, but the Irish instinctively moved her ass. The irritated blonde grabbed her prisoner's full ass with both hands and spread her buttcheeks apart. The exhausted Sammy tried to resist, but her body was just too weak. The drug-queen guided her strap-on and slowly, centimeter by centimeter buried her dick inside of the redhead's twat..

"Mios Dios, su puta es so fucking restringida." Sabrina thought and she wrapped her arms around Sammy's waist, hugging her tightly.

Using the Irish's midsection as an anchor, she thrusted her whole strong body against Sammy's ass, finally plunging her cock substantially in the redhead's unbelievably tight pussy.

"ARGHHHHHH! Jesus Christ." Sammy howled, now woken from her semi-conscious state.

"I'm gonna FOLLAR tú coño so HARD, it will be GRANDE como un fútbol." Sabrina threatened and started to pile drive her blue cock into the redhead

Sunghi was barely conscious, sobbing from agony. still not knowing if she had conquered Sammy or was beaten by her half-sister. She lay sprawled on top of a small 1 meter by 1 meter table, her hands tied at the table legs and her legs spread out in an ungainly way. Silvana stormed into the hut, horny beyond imagination. She rushed to her bed drawer and pulled out a similar strap-on as her elder twin-sister, only her dick was yellow in color. She fidgeted fervently with it and almost tripped herself when donning it on. At last she had it on and gave the strap a hard pull, securing it tightly around her hips. She ran towards the table and jumped on top of Sunghi. Silvana's fake dick hit the raven-haired prisoner's pussylips and it almost broke in half by its owner's downward momentum and the tightness of the Chinese's cunt. But her hard strong dick survived the crash and impaled Sunghi's snatch deeply.

"OHHHHHHHH. FUCK!" Sunghi yelled, now wide awake.

"Gritar por mi como una animal de mierda, tú puta China. ¡GRITAR!" Silvana roared as she drove her plastic dick in and out of Sunghi's fuckhole like a jackhammer.

Sunghi cried and strained against her restraints. It was all she could do, but it was useless. Sunghi grunted loudly with arousal as the blonde fucked her stupendously hard,

"SHIT! I have to get out of this fucking mess." a moaning Sunghi decided and tried desperately to come up with some kind of plan.

The smart Sammy immediately knew the situation she was in and clamped the invading plastic cock with her inner vagina muscles, preventing for a moment to stop the blonde's savage pounding cock. Sabrina felt her Latina pride was offended by the Irish's success in stopping her humping. The humiliation ignited an animal strength inside the Colombian drug-queen's body and she attacked Sammy's pussy with all her spite and power. She violently drove her blue cock against the redhead's closed twat again and again like a battering ram pulverizing the main door of a fortress. After a long while the flesh fortress gate fell under the unceasing assault and the elder twin drove her favorite cock up to the hilt inside the Irish's yielding womanhood.

"UGHHHHH! I must escape from this crazy spic slut. But how?" a shrieking Sammy questioned and her mind began to form an escape strategy.

Silvana took the Chinese’s legs, lifted them upright and kept humping the hard dick into her. The blonde laughed like a mad woman, her hands pressing Sunghi’s legs in the air, her pelvis and marvelous ass gyrating with each thrust. Then Sunghi felt her bonds loosening up. It's either by the hard pounding of the Colombian vixen or her exhausted minions did a piss poor job of tying her up properly. Anyway she pulled her wrist hard and wiggled her hands free. Immediately she reached up to angrily grab the blonde’s throat.

"Que demonios?" Silvana muttered through choked groans.

"Cum estás, you spic motherfucker." Sunghi yelled, freed her other hand with a hard pull and pushed them both off the table by Silvana's throat.

They screamed in sync on the way down. Silvana from surprise and Sunghi from anger.

Sammy felt the blonde’s crotch every time it slammed against her trembling ass as her pussy was being raped violently. Sabrina was having the best time of her life, humping her helpless Irish victim. She was so happy fucking the pale ass in front of her, she didn't notice that Sammy's hands had juggled free from their bonds the same way as Sunghi did. The redhead decided to allow Sabrina one more hump and when the blonde pulled her cock back for yet another plunge, she backed up her ass with tremendous force. But the ass thrust didn't have the desired effect, because the Colombian criminal boss was draped all over her, still grabbing her waist tightly.

"Sí, mi Amor. You are finalmente aceptada tú destina y follar me back. Me encanta!" a pleased Sabrina smiled proudly and began to thrust against the redhead's butt even harder.

"Shit, this spic bitch is fucking strong. Then how about this shit." Sammy thought and swung up her back leg between the overconfident Colombian's legs and struck her sensitive pussy with her unforgiving heel.

Sabrina's whole body tensed like it was struck by lightning, her mouth forming a soundless 'O' and she loosened up her hold on her prey's waist. Sammy triumphantly swung her right elbow against the blonde’s meaty right tit, forcing her back several steps as the large plastic dong slipped out of her extremely wet twat.

"Argh, mi feminidad." Sabrina cried out.

"It's payback time, you motherfucking whore." Sammy roared out a warcry filled with revenge and wrath, launching herself into her blonde enemy.

But Sabrina's surprised look returned into one filled with anger and fury. Without fear or hesitation she ran towards her incoming Irish adversary.

Sunghi and Silvana hit the dirty jungle floor at the same time. Both lost a lungful of air, but Sunghi reacted first and grabbed a handful of beautiful blonde hair. An experienced fighter like Silvana was unfazed by that and she went directly for the Chinese's long black mane with both hands. The pain of her hair being pulled gave Sunghi an extra hate-filled boost and she forced Sabrina's back on the floor. Wanting to avenge herself being raped, she tore the yellow strapon away roughly and wedged her hips between the blonde’s legs. Silvana's spread thighs forced her short yellow clubwear dress to ride up from her thighs to her hips and the Chinese began to hump her like a pitbull in heat. Sunghi's crotch hit hers so hard and so fast that even a battle hardened Silvana needed to gather herself. After many savage crotch to crotch slams the Colombian, not wanting to be outfucked, returned fire by thrusting her own hips upwards, making the collisions even more brutal. Sunghi's exhaustion caused by her recent sexfight with her half-sister was totally history now. Being raped so viciously by the blonde drug-queen infused her with all the sexual energy she needed. Yet the determined counter slamming of Silvana took her breath away. Still she kept pounding the Colombian like a mad lover wanting to impregnate her mate. Silvana kept pummeling the Chinese's crotch from the inferior position in despair, trying to dislodge her crazed enemy, who slammed down with all she had.

Sammy Lee and Sabrina Lobo collided with a loud thud in the middle of the hut. Sammy was pissed of at being raped, but had recovered all her strength, like a junky receiving her latest drug hit. All she wanted now was revenge. Sabrina was extremely angry that she couldn't keep on ravishing the redhead and was foaming at her mouth to unleash all her frustration on the redhead. Sammy unzipped the blonde’s blue metallic tight dress and began to rip it apart. Sabrina was not interested in keeping her dress, the Colombian rather went for the Irish's cuntlips and nipple. The pain shocked Sammy, giving her inhuman strength for a short moment to rip away Sabrina blue strapon and tear her blue dress to smithereens. The redhead mimicked the Colombian as each enraged battle-cat had clasped her enemy's nipple with one hand, while her other claw was latched on to the other's pussy lips. Then both proceeded to try to tear each other's sexual extremities off as if they owed each other large amounts of money. Soon their blood dripped on the unkept jungle floor and each hellcat groaned horribly from agony.

"Let go of mi presciosa feminidad, tú puta loca." Sabrina demanded, but not relinquishing her own savage holds of nipple and cuntlips

"No fucking way, you spic cocksucker. I'm gonna pay you back tenfold what you did to my precious vagina." Sammy threatened, while exerting even more venom into her double attack.

"I have to continuaron un poco más. Esta gringa can't posiblemente have the fuerza to combat mí por mucho. Especialmente no after de la guerra sexual con las Chinas." Sabrina deducted, thinking the Irish must be exhausted.

"Oh, dear Lord. This crazy broad is killing me. But I have to continue hurting her. She can't possibly be so strong. Come on. The tramp is about to give up." Sammy encouraged herself to keep on pulling.

Sunghi Lee was a world-class athlete and definitely had one of the best stamina of all the women in the world. Yet after having a savage sexfight with her hated half-sister, this crotch humping was just too much for her. Even though, for inexperienced sexfighters, the Chinese still looked like she was pounding Silvana like an unstoppable maniac. After one particular brutal collision, her resolve dissipated just for a moment.

"Ungh." Sunghi grunted, her teeth gnashing together.

"Ouch." Silvana cried, biting through her lips.

But even as the blonde had really suffered from receiving a horrible pummeling, she felt the Chinese was slowing down. The Colombian sensed her prisoner's weakness right away and she delivered one incredibly robust thrust to Sunghi's crotch, forcing the raven-haired vixen and herself off of the small sturdy table.

Sabrina Lobo and Sammy Lee winced again. Both had already received unimaginable pain, but each still kept pulling the other's nipples and fuck lips.

"Ooohhh shit, give it up, slut." begged Sammy, twisting the blonde's cuntlips and nipples in her fingers.

"¡Ah, chingado, tú give up, puta! echoed Sabrina, trying to tear off what she was tugging.

Seconds later Sammy felt a bit relieved when Sabrina let go of her nipples, thinking the blonde had given up. Seconds later as she felt something hard slide inside her pussy and then she saw it was the blue heel of Sabrina's shoes. The Colombian had taken her pumps off and was impaling the redhead's pussy with it.

"You ever had your fucking uterus punctured, tú concha"? snarled Sabrina as she rammed her pumps inside the Irish's twat.

In and out, in and out. Sammy grunted in pain and ecstasy and wanted a weapon of her own. Sabrina was not stupid and with a forward lunge with her legs, she kicked her other pump away. But Sammy, with her hips still trembling as her pussy was still being impaled, caught the pump in mid-air with her lightning fast reflexes. She had it perfectly in her hand to attack the baffled blonde.

"Have you, you spic bitch?" Sammy asked and drove her makeshift weapon into Sabrina's wet cunt.

The Colombian groaned, laying her head on the redhead's shoulder as they both jammed the heels up to the soles into each other’s womanhood. Sammy shrieked when her cuntlips were still being pulled by the drug-queen and remembering she also held Sabrina's pussylips in a vice grip, she retaliated immediately. As they kept working their weapons in and out, they found themselves suddenly locked in a battle of attrition. Each had to go all-out and beat the other both physically and sexually.

"Someone is getting turned on." Sammy teased, wiggling the heel in the blonde's wet pussy.

"Tú vagina es muy húmeda." Sabrina gasped, sticking her heel against the redhead's hard clit.

"You'll cum for me, you whore" Sammy flinched as she gave the blonde’s pussylips another tug.

"I'm gonna fabricar tú una nueva orificia, tú chucha." Sabrina twitched, bloodied the redhead's cuntlips.

Sammy shoved with more ferocity, making the Colombian whimper. But Sammy's cunt began to tense with ecstasy as Sabrina shoved her own heel even harder into her.

"Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm CUMMING!" Sammy moaned, failing in fighting back her orgasm.

"Orgasmos por mi, tú coño "¡AHORA!" Sabrina begged, feeling her own orgasm was approaching.

Sammy squealed in utter ecstasy as she soaked the jungle ground beneath her Adidas Sneakers. Sabrina was on the brink herself, but kept impaling her prisoner. Sammy tried to control her monstrous orgasm, while she kept stabbing her enemy, wanting to make her kidnapper climax also.

Silvana Lobo and Sunghi Lee had separated after their rough landing on the dirty jungle ground. Both glared at each other lustfully, while rubbing their own pussies gently. Each tried to massage away the pain they had received from their brutal crotch slamming battle, recouping some of their strength.

"¿Estás terminada, tú puta China?" Silvana demanded.

"Finished? I can do this shit all day, you spic whore." Sunghi hissed.

"Then prepárate para más tortura, tú coño." the Colombian beauty growled.

"Come get some more, you taco slut." the Chinese barked.

As if a cue was given, both horny hellcats pushed off the jungle earth with their long muscular legs and collided together with a loud 'thud' in mid-flight. Their limbs fluttered wildly as they slapped the crap out of each other's faces. They thrash about the hut, with both arms flailing in chaos. After exchanging many feral slaps, Silvana unleashed one slap that blistered her prisoner's face. The Chinesei's head snapped violently sideways. A maddened Sunghi threw caution out the window and struck back with such ferocity that it drove the criminal back. Silvana tried to answer Sunghi's violent assault with one of her own, but unfortunately stumbled on her unstable Manolo Blahnik's heels. Sunghi's forward momentum drove them both flying incidentally on top of the small 1 meter by 1 meter rectangular table.

"¡Ah cabrón! Shoes du caca." Silvana irked.

"Ha, you should have worn sneakers like me, you stupid tortilla whore." Sunghi laughed.

"Go follar yourself, tú puta china arrogante" Silvana scolded, trying to overpower the Chinese model.

"I'm gonna fuck you up so hard, you wetback skank." Sunghi huffed, laboring against the Colombian drug-queen.

Mustering all their strength, they wrestled wildly muscles to muscles, but were miraculously still on top of the small robust table. The aroused she-wolves grunted and gasped, neither allowing the other an centimeter of ground. Tired arms began to ache from soreness. Their bellies and tits were plastered together with only Silvana's thin viscose yellow dress in between. Thighs were grinding against crotches rigorously, with their legs intertwined like a German pretzel. But the lack of real hard fucking irritated both horny wrestlers immensely.

"¡No más! Esta shit no es suficientemente satisfactoria. Libérame y combate mi, clítoris contra clítoris." Silvana challenged and released Sunghi's sexy body.

"You want to challenge my mighty clit with that flabby clit of yours. You are one crazy burrito slut. Very well. But you'll be sorry. My clit will easily devour your clit alive." Sunghi threatened and relinquished her hold on Silvana.

"Puta estúpida. Mi clítoris gonna demolerá tú clítoris simplemente como una bebe. Vamos a conectar, coño contra coño."

"Fine by me. Take off your slutty dress and meet me in battle naked. Strong woman against weak woman, hard crotch against soft crotch, delicate pussy against nasty pussy and stiff moist clit against flaccid dried up clit." Sunghi boasted and balanced herself on the edge of the table.

An annoyed Silvana muttered some curse words under her breath. She pulled down the zipper of her expensive haute couture yellow party dress and threw it away on the jungle ground. She camped her bodacious ass on the other side of the table opposite the raven-haired actress. Both women sat with their legs spread wide. Each affixed her lustful eyes between the other horny woman's succulent thighs and the hard and defiant clit, glistening with cumjuices as both felt that their own already steelhard clits were stiffening even more and pulsing within both their dripping wet cunts. Silvana and Sunghi were both a bit in awe and intimidated by each other's glorious weapons of sex. They dreaded the prospect of having to fight such a splendid specimen of female superiority. But their anger infused them with courage and conviction to tame such a majestic creature. The mere existence of such a magnificent sex organ was just asking to be destroyed by their own militarized sex organ.

“Let’s show that spic clit how we party, my hot beast.” Sunghi encouraged her own clit and pushed herself towards her enemy at the center of the solid table

MiI know que estás preparada for fiesta with clítoris China, mi bestia picante. Silvana motivated her own clit and moved to meet her adversary in the middle of the sturdy table.

They scissored each other eagerly. Long, powerful legs slid over and under. The women pressed their crotches close, making sure their clits stayed untouched. Despite their earlier boasts and insults, each anxious woman instinctively knew the clit in front of them was no easy prey. Like experienced predators they sought out some secure and firm footing to anchor their attacks. Each leaned back, got hold of the edges on their own sides of the table and gripped it tightly with their hands, Their voluptuous breast rested on their breast plate, some flesh flowed down to their armpits. As their hard nipples stared at the ceiling, they lined up the swollen pussies.
Having established their headquarters on the small 1 meter by 1 meter table, both were consumed with the absolute need to fuck each other's enemy. To death if must. Neither horny combatants could wait a moment more and launched a full scale assault on her enemy.

Sabrina Lobo and Sammy Lee were still jamming the Colombian's blue pumps into another's bleeding pussies. The heels were thin, long and hard. The heel's soft, blunt undersides were the only reasons their wombs weren't punctured yet. But at moments each felt as if she was being stabbed to death by a bayonet of a female enemy soldier. They have been thrusting heels and tugging at cuntlips for a while now. Feeling their arms were tiring, each decided simultaneously for a final attack. Both drove the pumps as deep in their enemy's cunts as they possibly could and raised it up, trying to penetrate each other's uteruses. Their unholy screams almost woke the exhausted cartel members outside the hut. Alas even pumps made by Manolo Blahnik himself couldn't handle this kind of pressure and both heels broke off, while still embedded inside their womanhood. Each immediately released Sabrina's blue shoe and retracted her opponent's broken weapon out of her own drenched vaginas. Still holding each other's cuntlips, both instinctively tried to stab the undersides of their rival's meaty boobs. But the points of the broken off heels were so blunt and the watertight material was so coated with their own cuntjuices, that neither could grab it tight enough to deliver any significant damage. Swiftly becoming irritated, each discarded the piece of pump and used their own fingers as weapons.

"We shall see how long you last, you cocksucking tacohead." a gasping Sammy said, while she dipped two fingers into the Colombian's twat.

"Chingada madre. Vamos, tú puta." Sabrina yelled as her cunt took in two deep, penetrating fingers.

Sabrina was much closer to cumming, because earlier she dodged the bullet when Sammy climaxed just before her. But her climax is coming back like a loan with interest. The Colombian tried to fight back by pinching the redhead's clit and gave it a hard tug. Sammy moaned excruciatingly, but watching her fingers slither in and out of the blonde's cunt, The redhead's eyes glistened with joy at the sight of the blonde's agony, her orgasm was imminent. Now the prisoner had an idea, she grabbed the Colombian's stiff clit with her whole hand and tried to twist it off. That move instantly drove Sabrina over the edge and she wailed her horrendous climax loudly. The staggering blonde arched her back and tried pulling back her ass to escape Sammy's cruel fingers. But Sammy still held the blonde’s pussylips, preventing her from backing away. Suddenly a delighted Sabrina felt that her clit was free from Sammy's clutches and she relaxed a bit. It was a short moment of relief, because as if to put a cap on this ordeal, Sammy delivered a thunderous punch between the blonde’s legs, right against Sabrina's clit.

"¡ARGH! ¡SANTA DIOS! ¡MI CLÍTORIS! ¡TÚ PUTA MADRE! Sammy growled out her pain, while still in the middle of her crippling orgasm.

"HAHAHA. This is what you get for challenging me, MOTHERFUCKER! Sammy laughed, totally berserk from joy.

A crying Sabrina crumbled to the floor, totally wrecked by her own devastating orgasm and her enemy's hard clit punch. An unrelenting Sammy grabbed the crying blonde Sabrina by the back of the hair with both hands and shoved her into the hut's wooden wall chest first. She put her knee into Sabrina's ass and out tugged at a handful of blonde hair. The drug-queen tried to fight back, raking her nails over the redhead's upper thighs and wide hips. But with her frontal body pushed against the wooden wall, she couldn't prevent Sammy from hurting her real bad. Still bending Sabrina like a bow, Sammy saw the blue strapon she had torn away from Sabrina earlier. She grinned and quickly picked it up without the Colombian noticing it.

"Now I'll let you know what it feels like being impaled by your own dong, you filthy whore." Sammy smirked, waiting for a response from the blonde.

"¿Qué? ¿Cómo? Impossi…" Sabrina realized mid-sentence what Sammy meant

"You guessed right, you churro MOTHERFUCKER! Sammy yelled, gripping the blue dong of the strapon and plunged it in Sabrina's snatch.

"Mierdaaaaa, noooooo. Dios, asistir mi, Dios." Sabrina yelled, still scratching thighs and fighting to get off the wall.

Spurred on by her thighs being scratched bloody by the blonde, Sammy spread her legs wide to generate more force in driving the fake dick harder and harder into the Columbians tender cunt. Sabrina felt her pussy-walls were wrapping around her own blue dildo. Sammy's weapon slid into her twat all the way to the hand time and time again. Then Sabrina soon felt another orgasm was close, very close. Using all her power In despair, Sabrina swung her right fist backwards, hoping to hit Sammy somewhere. As if the Aztec Gods themselves guided her fist, it struck right against the Irish's clit. But it was one instant too late, Sammy's last thrust was the last drop that sent her pussy to overflow in orgasmic bliss.

"Aaarrrggghhh." Sammy grunted as she dropped to her knees, tearing out a chunk of blonde hair.

"Oooooohhhhhhh." Sabrina moaned in ecstasy, also falling on the ground.

The redhead fell over and curled up, rolled back and forth to endure the pain. Sammy rubbed her squirting pussy, trying to speed up her orgasmic flight as the two of them were teetering on the edge. But neither were able to push the other over it. Sabrina sobbed and rubbed, while Sammy gasped and rolled. Finally, after several minutes, Sabrina sat up and looked at Sammy.

"Du puta madre. ¿Are ru terminada? the blonde asked dominantly.

"I am far from finished, you spic bitch." Sammy promised

"I will destrozaré tú que estás muerta, tú coño gringa." Sabrina hissed.

"Not before I kill you, skank." Sammy snarled.

"Vamos, concha de madre blanco* Sabrina grunted, slowly standing,

"Come on then, motherfucker '.Sammy groaned and rose up with her.

Silvana Lobo and Sunghi Lee had been bumping crotches for a long time now. Having braced themselves on the undersized 1 meter square table empowered and encouraged them. The tempo of their thrusting hips were slow, but the slams were very rough and loud. Even though they had wiseley refrained their mighty and eager clits in this clash of womenhood, it still left them panting for breath as they strained and battled on the sturdy wooden table. Silvana bucked, while Sunghi heaved. Their muscles were straining most of the time, pulling back, propelling their crotches forwards. Only relaxing when their pussies clashed brutally, which made their whole bodies tense up severely. Their hands gripped the table's edges doggedly before every collision, their grunts reverberated harshly around the hut after every loud impact. Their bodies shuddered with arousal.

"Uungh. Is this all that you can do, you bitch?" a feisty Sunghi asked.

"Oomph. This es absolutamente nada por mí, tú perra." an eager Sabrina replied.

"Didn't you want to go clit vs clit, you whore?" Sunghi challenged.

"Si. Yo solicité un combate clítoris contra clítoris." Silvana accepted.

"What the hell are you waiting for then?" a horny Sunghi demanded.

"Por ti y tú desagradable coño." a lustful Silvana answered.

Each horny hellspawn was confident in her own precious fuck-horn, but was still intimidated by her enemy's impressive clit. Both secretly wanted the other to give up. After having seen her enemy's stupendous clit, each knew a victory wasn't certain. For Sunghi it would mean a continuing imprisonment. And probably death for her mothers and half-sisters. For Silvana it meant no chance for her father's release from prison. It would also mean her first defeat in her life. She never had fought her twin-sister, but she had conquered many men AND women in sexual battles. But none of them had such an intimidating clit as this Chinese had. Their crotches stopped slamming so that each warrior could flex their vulva muscles and line up their 'cannons'. Their clits wiggled out of their intentional hiding spots, ready to do battle.

"¿Preparada, puta? the blonde inquired.

"Yes. Are you prepared?" Sunghi asked back.

"Si. Tres… dos… UNO… " Silvana counted down.

"LET'S FUCK! the Chinese roared.

Both determined sexual warriors gritted their white teeth, grabbed the edges of their sides of the durable table resolutely, lined up their love-horns with military precision and with all the strength their powerful bodies could generate, catapulted their crotches forwards viciously. The brutal impact shocked the two to the core, forcing them to howl in the hut as hard clit met hard clit head-on for the first time. Sabrina never met such a strong clit in her life. Even though Sunghi had battled her half-sister's hard clit before, this clash had the same torturous effect on her. Each spat hatefully in each other's mouth as they again jammed their sexes against each other as hard as they could, wincing loudly.

"C'MON, PUTA! HARDER HARDER! C'MON!" Sunghi yelled and kept pounding.

"¡VAMOS, SLUT! "¡MÁS, MÁS! ¡VAMOS!" Silvana screamed as the sturdy table began to wobble.

Sabrina Lobo was always the more aggressive of the two twins. Except for the occasional pleasuring of each other, the twins have never tested each other. Each had known and seen the other dominate many lovers and vanquished many opponents sexually. But most of the time Silvana preferred the sex in sexfights, while Sabrina loved the fight. As soon as Sammy Lee challenged her and rose up, the blonde was ready to fight first, fuck second. The redhead went for her killer move and her left hand went for Sabrina's throat. But the Colombian sidestepped to the left and her knee struck Sammy in the abdomen. Sammy wanted to engage in a fingerbanging contest, but if the blonde wanted a catfight, she was all too happy to oblige. The Irish was an Olympic class grappler, but the blonde was a world class MMA fighter.

"Fine. If you dont want ti fuck it out, I'll fuck you up instead, you taco bitch." Sammy snarled.

"I prefiero el combate than follar una horny puta like tú." Sabrina hissed.

"Then come get some, you wetback whore." The Irish challenged impatiently.

"Vamos a iniciar la fiesta, tú chucha gringa." The Colombian accepted eagerly.

The battle-cats approached each other, their hands already flexing into fists. Sabrina brought her fists to bear in a defensive posture, while Sammy circled her like a predator. The two jabbed and parried, looking for weak spots in the other's defenses. Unsuccessful, the two irritated brawlers fired off as many lefts and rights as they could as the women stood toe to toe and brawled with wild passion. Finally Sabrina bloodied Sammy's mouth with a strong punch as Sammy nearly broke the Colombian's nose with a solid hit. Furious now each incorporated their strong legs into this melee, while still punching each other barbarically. Kicks and punches echoed through Sabrina's jungle habitat as they engaged each other in real world class martial combat. Both were formidable fighters, but each realized that this time she was fighting someone of her own level. Sammy slapped Sabrina's face, ticking off the Colombian. The blonde delivered a frontal kick into the Irish's abdomen, knocking her back. Sammy grunted and charged the blonde, sending them both sprawling to the jungle floor. Hatred overcame strategy as they entwined their arms and legs around each other. Punching, scratching and yanking at hair, the two enraged wildcats struggled all across the hut. Unable to retreat now that they were laying on the floor, both really tore into each other now with reckless abandon. Dirt covered their entire bodies as the scrappers rolled wildly around the hut. Any limb that worked free from the squirming mass, was immediately used to strike any available target. Screams filled the air as they fought like enraged animals. Sammy cocked her fist back, smashing the blonde in the face. At the same time, Sabrina landed a roundhouse blow on the Irish's head. The murderous females savagely traded punches to each other's faces.

"¡MI FISTS GONNA DESTRUIR TÚ! " Sabrina yelled.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING DESTROY YOU! Sammy growled.

Silvana Lobo and Sunghi Lee had been furiously pounding their crotches and clits together for a long time now. The formerly sturdy table sea-sawed back and forth like a fair's children's attraction. Frustrated that neither's clit had folded even after such a brutal crotch pounding battle, each insane hell-cat just kept thrusting as hard as they could. The two groaned harshly as each woman’s cunt punished the other for not yielding. After another savage, but fruitless collision, a tired Sunghi and a weary Silvana decided to try another tactic to break her enemy. Instead of rearing back for another thrust, they kept their pussies splattered together. Their cunt-lips were forced wide apart, while they kept their clits tips to tips. Their fuck-horns were locked together tighter than they had thought two clits ever could be. Their pussies were sore from ramming together with reckless abandon for two hours, but they were so horny that they couldn’t stop the cunt rubbing. Each sensed her enemy's inevitable orgasm was so close, that both knew the winner would be decided soon. Rolling their hips in a circle, their rock hard clits jousted back and forth Their tits bounced up and down as they tossed back their heads as they raced to make each other cum.

"You're filthy pussy is gonna cum now, slut," Sunghi grunted as she tried to hold back her own orgasm

"No you no suficientemente to make my preciosa cum, coño." Silvana huffed, still rubbing her clit against the Chinese's.

"My clit is harder and stronger than yours" Sunghi moaned

Porqué you're más excitada. Mi muchacha es más dominante." Silvana gasped.

The girls continued to trash each other's snatch while their pulsating clits wiggled and fought to make the other cum. Sweat popped up on their foreheads and tears ran down their cheeks. Silvana squinted her eyes. Her clit was burning and she knew she couldn't hold out much longer. Sunghi felt the same pressure building deep inside of her and she too knew the end was near. They fucked like mad as their clits tangled back and forth between their hoods. Silvana rubbed hard as Sunghi twirled.

"CUM FOR ME NOW, BITCH." Sunghi almost begged.

"¡TÚ CUM PARA MI, PERRA." Silvana demanded.

"JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!" SunghI yelled as her body went stiff and blew a huge wad of girl cum up the Colombian's pussy.

"¡SANTA MADRE MARIA! Silvana howled in ecstasy as the feeling of Chinese's cumjuices inside of her was overwhelming and she squirted her own cumjuices right back into Sunghi's cunt.

Sammy Lee and Sabrina Lobo sweated profusely from the humid jungle air as their breath came in gasps. Each struggling woman cried out in agony from the beating she was receiving from the other. Eventually they were wrapped tight, legs locked, bearhugged and barely able to breathe. Each tried every way to defeat the other as Sabrina bit the redhead in the neck like a pitbull, going for her enemy's artery. Horrified, Sammy balled up her fist and clocked her kidnapper sideways in the cheek. A groggy blonde took Sammy by the hair and beat the back of her head against the dirty ground. But a dazed Sammy could still remember her contest with Sunghi in 2012. The Chinese had decided the gold medal contest with a dirty move during the London's Olympics. The move was only dirty in an official contest. In this fight for survival everything was allowed. Seeing a slight opening she forcefully jammed two fingers in the blonde’s bare, unprotected cunt. Sabrina's whole body shuddered up by the penetration as Sammy stabbed her roughly in and out.

"Argh tú cheating gringa."

"What rules? This is a fight, you dumb slut."

"Ungh. As you wish, I won't play anymore." the blonde groaned, released her hold and got up on her haunches. She grabbed the redhead by the throat, jammed her own four fingers in Sammy's pussy and hauled her up to her knees.

"Argh. You will pay for that, you crazy bitch." Sammy growled.

"¿Cómo you like que tú coño being demoledor, tú puta loca?" Sabrina asked evilly.

"Wrong choice, you arrogant skank." Sammy groaned and jammed three more fingers in Sabrina's fuckhole.

"Grrr, aceptar esto, tú estúpido coño" the blonde moaned and her thumb joined the rest of her fingers.

The two now literally had a whole fist embedded in each other's twats, making their tears flow down their cheeks. Each began to drive her whole fist in and out, gyrating it all the while, causing a large amount of cuntjuices wetting their fists. Sabrina on her haunches felt that Sammy on her knees had better access to pummel her pussy and decided to lift Sammy up. Sammy, not to be outdone, forced Sabrina up together with her. Now they stood at tiptoes, both started plunging their fists inside each other's twats with reckless abandon. Each could feel her pussy breaking, fearing the violent fisting could be the end of their precious womanhood. But each could also feel her rival's swaying at the same dangerous edge. Their eyes glared at each other with such animosity, insuring each other that neither would stop until one had made the other cry out her surrender, But then a mountainous mutual orgasm shuddered through them.

Silvana Lobo and Sunghi Lee sat still for the moment, their bodies glistened with sweat and sex as their breasts heaved up and down. Both were desperately gasping for breath in the moist jungle air. But each felt something was wrong. Her climax was indeed a very strong one, but it felt too short. Withholding their pussies from cumming for two hours, both Sunghi and Silvan expected something more. They were baffled, until another round of orgasm started.

"Oh por favor, madre de Dios. Sálvame." Silvana pleaded.

"Oh please, mother of God. Save me."
Sunghi begged.

The climax flew in like a delayed flight, but this wasn't a smooth landing. This was a plane crash. Both released the table's edges, flung their arms around each other. Their succulent boobs crashed into each other, with their nipples going tip first. Both held on for dear lives as each felt a massive orgasm was ripping through her entire body.

"Oh, you motherfucker. If you're thinking this is over.. ." Sunghi said.

"Concha tú de madre, Mi no terminada con tú yet." Silvana interrupted.

Sammy Lee and Sabrina Lobo almost blacked out as gruesome climaxes detonated throughout their bodies with incredible force. The pitiless female warriors increased the pace of jamming their fists in and out of their cumming cunts, wanting to drive the pleasure away with pain. Copious amounts of sweat covered their whole bodies, caused by the jungle heat and their terribly strong orgasms. Both had cum so fucking hard but neither wanted to stop. Sabrina knew Sammy was just as sore as her, judging just by her muffled screams through choking throats. The two beauties were so sore of this savage orgasm, each knew she probably couldn't last another round. Both decided it was time to use her strongest attack, before they themselves would succumb to each other. Each knew the other was a seasoned sexfighter and would mimic her move immediately. Yet they hated each other so much that they welcomed the upcoming mutual destruction as long as the whore she shared it with would end in her demise. Still holding each other's throat tight with one hand, they pulled out their fist, took it way back and proceeded to batter each other's clits. Painful orgasms exploded in their crotch areas, making them groan in agony.

"If I have to fucking punch your pussy like this until you tell me I’m fucking better,
then so be it." Sammy yelled as her cunt felt like it was on sexual fire as the Colombian’s fist crashed against it again and again!

"I'll hammer tú maldita coño as long as necesario para devastarla tú." Sabrina screamed back, every breath coming in gasps of agony as the Irish's clenched hands pummeled her snatch again and again.

With every single climax Sunghi and Sammy hated each other more and more. Neither sexfighter was able to force her determined enemy to cum without her own tender pussy exploding in climax also. Each knew she needed more power to burst her enemy's clit, to force her to cum even harder. Both released the sexual bearhug, freeing their meaty tits. Their hands went for the table's edges behind her nemesis ass and grabbed it firmly. Silvana wiggled her yellow Manolo Blahnik pumps loose and let it fall on the jungle ground, while Sunghi used the edge on the blonde’s side of the small table to remove her dirtied Adidas Stan Smiths. They extended their feet just a little bit, while their stubborn clits were still stuck together head to head. With their expensively pedicured toes they joined their fingers in gripping the end of the small well built table. In a manic frenzy to destroy each other’s clits, the two anchored women summoned all their power in their gluteal and limb muscles and grounded their clits against each other harder than they ever had before. Crying out in ecstasy and agony, they kept the unbelievable pressure on their fuckhorns, not letting their sore and oversexed opponent to rest even a single moment. Each used her entire body and soul to pour all the pressure they could apply to the small tip of her clit. Every grind sent them into a state of furious rage and arousal. Out of thin air Sunghi sobbed loudly as her exhausted clit was finally bent by Silvana's still hard clit.

"OOOOH NOOOOO, FUCK !" Sunghi screamed with orgasmic torture as her clit was bent back.

"¡FINALMENTE, PUTAAAAA!" Silvana enjoyed her own climax, thinking she had finally defeated Sunghi.

The pain in their pussies drove Sammy Lee and Sabrina Lobo insane with lust. Her rival's refusal to quit, drove each so angry both lost every ounce of control she had. With cum coated fist the two kept punching each other's naked, tender twats. Other targets did not even exist in their minds, only the now bruised and bleeding cunts mattered. A climaxing Sabrina wanted to destroy the redhead by smashing her clit with pure brute force. Sammy, driven by bloodlust came again, but continued to pummel the blonde’s clit with reckless abandon. Sammy's cries of agony sounded like sweet music to Sabrina's ears as she punished the redhead. But Sammy used her pain to continue to batter the Colombian's clit. Every punch hurt like hell and neither knew how much longer she could keep going.

“Fucking give up before your clit is destroyed, you motherfucker!” Sammy grunted as they staggered through the wooden hut.

“I will never quit, before I've massacred your clit!” Sabrina hissed, continuing to throw haymakers, forcing them both to all corners.

Sunghi sobbed as her used to be steelhard clit is being bent even more. Silvana grinned evilly, feeling Sunghi is on death's door. But then Silvana started to shriek as she felt her own clit couldn't maintain her rigid form. Her clit was bending like the Chinese's, not as bad, but still. Sunghi was suffering so much that she didn't even notice the blonde wincing. Her only thought was either making her clit hard again or change the complexity of this battle. She forced more blood into her clit, by flexing her vaginal muscles, but the Colombian's clit was unyielding. At least that's what the Chinese thought. Her clit was pushed all the way back to the base by now. A desperate Sunghi did what she thought was her last attempt at survival. She pulled her ass all the way back, giving Silvana a momentary triumph and with all her will propelled her withered clit forwards.

"SQUISH"

Still sobbing Sunghi began to pour all her malice at the Colombian's shivering clit, making her squeal.

"You fucking bitch. Is THIS what you want?" Sammy growled and punctuated the word 'this' with a vicious retaliating thrust of her own pubic bone aiming at the Chinese beaten clit.

As she was also gripping the table's edge behind Sunghi with all her fingers and toes, she could generate a brutal strike with the same power as Sunghi did before, making the Chinese grunt in pain. Sunghi didn't care that her clit was defeated or that Silvana's clit was wilting. The only thing she wanted was to beat her Columbian woman in front of her by any means necessary. Clit slammed against clit so hard and so fast that their sexhorns felt like they were on sexual fire and Sunghi and Silvana climaxed unimaginably hard, squirting deep into each other’s sex.

"Ungh, motherfucker." Sunghi scolded.

"Argh, concha de tú madre." Silvana cursed.

Still they kept savagely slamming their sore, oversexed clits together with rage again and again. Every impact echoed through the hut, every collision of their sexhorns sending pure sexual electricity through their bodies. The wooden table hobbled on its legs, begging the two mad women to stop this insanity.

Sabrina Lobo's and Sammy Lee's tongues were dangling out of their pretty mouths, looking for precious air. The only reason each hadn't strangled the other to death yet, was the walloping each was receiving between her thighs. Due to the pain, they couldn't apply fatal pressure. Yet despite their suffering neither relinquished their holds on each other's throats in this deadly battle. Both softly groaned in agony as their clits were being hammered into bloody pulps. Each desperate woman clenched her pussylips hard around her own clit, trying to defend her vital sex organ to the last. This only spurred the two crazy hellcats to punch even harder to win this barbaric battle.

"Soy gonna destruir tú feo clítoris, tú puta gringa," Sammy gasped.

"I’m gonna destroy yours before you can destroy mine, you filthy spic whore." Sabrina huffed

Sabrina despised how much she was cumming due to the pain. She hated how even in this bitter clit pummeling struggle she was cumming harder than she ever had before. As she was a natural brawler she loved the sound of her enemy's defenseless crotch being struck by her own hard fist. The blonde could tell by Sammy's strangled moans that her nemesis loved this barbaric fight also. The sweat on each catfighter's athletic bodies glittered in the waning light of the day. The sun was setting. The unwanted orgasms had driven Sammy to new savagery. The redhead wanted to kill Sabrina now, but she knew the Colombian drug-queen had the same murderous thoughts about her. Both were ravenous for victory, no matter the costs in this possible fight to the death. They would continue this way, choking each other's fragile necks and pounding each other's already beaten clits with their merciless fists, until only one of them would give up, lose consciousness or worse.

You will be begging for mercy, you nasty fucking whore, even if I have to fucking pound your latino clit all fucking night” Sammy grunted.

"I'll demostrar soy la better woman, tú maldita perra, even if I forzada to kill tú y
destrozarte tú coño". Sammy groaned.

Silvana Lobo and Sunghi Lee had been orgasming so much and so hard, that neither even noticed that night had fallen. At the end of their wits, they pistoned their clits together with whatever strength they still had left in their exhausted bodies. The once sturdy table moved this way and that. Their heads lay dead tired on each other's shoulders, tears dried up in empty tear ducts, sore limbs were cramping up painfully, fingers and toes still gripped the ends of the table firmly, even though it was really rocking back and forth now as both spent sexfighters struggled to continue. Sabrina had started this whole fight by raping Sunghi with a strapon hours ago. But the Chinese had escaped from her bonds and swore that she would win this sexfight for survival. Silvana was determined to beat the model even if it meant killing her raven-haired hostage. Their pussies were so sore that they couldn't even feel their battered clits any more. But their brains still registered the heinous pain they were receiving. Both instinctively kept pounding bloodied clits together in this bitter, filthy humping war. Their visions began to darken from their orgasmic exhaustion, but neither would surrender until she had beaten the other. And with desperate slow thrusts each tried to deliver the deciding blow. The table creaked and squeaked dangerously with their cunt thrusts

Sammy Lee's and Sabrina Lobo's cries echoed loudly around the hut. The two brawlers were still entangled, punching each other's cunts, bringing the other to orgasm again and again. Their pussies were bruised, their clits were beaten bloody long ago, their arms were sore, their knuckles were bruised as both exhausted battle-cats were exhausted from having cum countless times. Neither knew how long they could endure this kind of punishment anymore. But seeing the panicked look in each other’s eyes fueled their wills to go on. Their blood burned their thrashed clits as unadulterated passion swoll within them. The violence of their hate-fight was reaching its peak and their orgasms increased in ferocity. Both knew they were just mere moments from breaking as the climaxes kept detonating through their spent womanhood faster and harder, till ultimately one of those practically paralyzed Sabrina. The Colombian drug-queen collapsed on the jungle floor.

"That’s it bitch, fucking cum and die!” Sammy screamed, tears of victory streaming down her beautiful cheeks as Sabrina’s sobs sounded like heavenly music to the redhead.

"¡NO MÁS!. Por favor. No más. Detente, por favor. NO mi clítoris." Sammy begged, even while she was still cumming horribly.

Sammy's clit was almost crippled battling against the blonde, but she let her sore body fall on top of the Colombian's naked one. Sabrina grabbed one hand of blond hair and rubbed Sabrina's defeated clit roughly with her wicked fingers. She loved how powerless the once mighty Colombian cartel queen was and definitely loved the pitiful begging for her to stop. The redhead made the blonde look like a tapping out cheap whore, after being fucked beyond her limit.

"This is for raping me, you spic motherfucker." an exhausted Sammy Lee said, full with malice and resentment, while a totally spent Sabrina Lobo, her hair being pulled, her clit being tortured, could only cry in a fetal position.

Silvana Lobos and Sunghi Lee gasped for air as blissful orgasm after violent orgasm rocked their exhausted bodies again and again. Every violent climax made their oversexed pussies even sorer. Still each desperate sexfighter kept fucking the other maniacally no matter how much pain she herself received. Again they pulled back their bodacious asses, but just before they could clash another time, the sad and brave table finally broke right in the middle. Silvana and Sunghi were so intent in bursting each other's clits, neither were even slowed by the demise of the table. Their bruised crotches collided in mid-air like meteors, splattering cuntjuices all over the jungle ground. Then like two birds hit with one stone, they crashed on the floor with their bare, chafed red derrières. Miraculously their fingers and toes still latched onto the two sides of the broken table's edges. The wood smacked against the back of their heads, pinning their chins solidly on their shoulders. But neither gave a shit about the table being broken, their painful fall, or their heads being pinned by wood. Breaking her enemy's hated clit was all each desperately wanted. Their asses were hurt badly, but still kept catapulting their shriveled up clits against each other with the last of their strengths. After the umpteenth horrific collision, their limbs cramped up and neither the kidnapper or prisoner couldn't move them anymore. Their fingers and toes weren't able to clench the table's ends anymore, their long legs splayed on the dirty jungle floor, their arms were hanging lifeless on top of each other's shoulders, but their tired gluteal muscles still could muster some kind of power. Each insane sexual beast still kept their wilted clits plastered wholy against each other. The blood of their clits mixed as both struggled to endure this mix of hellish pain and heavenly pleasure. In between unrelenting ferocious climaxes, each begged her mortal enemy in despair to cum harder in this now feeble catball, give up this day-long sexfight or just simply die from exhaustion.

"Give up, you crazy tough bitch. Please." Sunghi sobbed.

"Abandonar, tú loca dura puta. Por favor." Silvana weeped.

Teetering at the edge of victory and defeat, each desperately kept their whimpering clits jammed smack dab together to break each other. Faster and more powerful their climaxes hit their psychies, until the painful pleasure became too much to endure for one of them.

"Nooooooooo." Silvana sniveled as her will gave out.

"YESSSSSSS! " Sunghi cried out as she shed tears of joy.

With a piercing shriek Silvana came harder than she had ever known, wave after wave of sexual fire detonating through her gorgeous form so hard that she was almost knocked out cold right on the spot. Her entire body just went limp and the depleted leader of the Lobo cartel fell on her back, with the drained Chinese falling on top of her.

"Mios Dios. Libérame. Por favor. Te la implora." a once powerful Silvana pleaded.

"RAPE me like a common whore huh? I'll pay you back a thousand times, you wetback motherfucker." a resentful Sunghi roared, feeling some energy returning to her sore body.

Sammy Lee's eyes sparkled with sexual madness as her fingers forced another orgasm out of Sabrina Lobo. The blonde was beside herself now, she put her feeble feet at Irish's crotch, trying to kick her rapist away. Alas the Colombian couldn't muster the necessary force to do that, but the sorry excuse of a kick had a horrible effect on the redhead's wilted bloody clit.

"ARGH, my baby. That does it. You're dead. You hear me. DEAD." a worn out Sammy gasped.

Surprisingly she let go of Sabrina's clit and turned around and went searching for something on her unsteady knees. A totally exhausted Sabrina was relieved, but not at ease, suspecting this was not over. The redhead's fists hurt too much and she was looking for a weapon. Sabrina saw that her prisoner had found her own blue strapon and was ripping the 20 centimeter by 5 centimeter dildo off of it. A frightened Colombian tried to get away from Sammy, but the redhead crawled faster on her knees than the blonde could drag her body across the jungle ground.

"Detente follar mi coño, tú loca monstrua" Sabrina pleaded weakly as she approached the exit.

"Fuck you? With this large hard blue cock? Noooo. I'm not gonna do that, you horny streetwhore. We are way past that." Sammy grinned venomously as she overtook the cartel leader.

A streetwise Sabrina knew immediately what the redhead meant. Her tired arms slowly rose up to defend herself as Sammy lifted up the blue plastic dong.

"Nooo. de puta madreee." Sabrina grunted rancorously.

"DIE, MOTHERFUCKER! " Sammy growled hatefully and whacked the Colombian in the face with the blue dick.

Just before she was knocked out, a defiant to the last Sabrina managed to knee Sammy in the clit. Sammy's tears streamed down her cheeks as she felt the hard knee. It was a powerless attack, but in Sammy's current exhausted state it felt like a giant ironclad had sunk into her. Driven insane with pain and vengeance Sammy started to batter Sabrina between her sprawled wide legs with the fake cock, making the Colombian's body cum and her enemy's pussy squirt freely.

Silvana Lobo at the bottom and Sunghi Lee at the top were so exhausted that they felt each could die if any more orgasms were forced out of them. Still a vengeful Sunghi kept jamming her withered clit against a sobbing Silvana's defeated clit. The Chinese wedged her lower body between Silvana's legs, spreading her luscious thighs and wrapped her arms under her enemy's armpits and grabbed the blonde’s shoulders from the back. The drug-queen tried to pull her prisoner away by her hair, but only succeeded in stretching the raven-blacked devil's neck tight with her last remaining strength. A weeping Sunghi aimed at Silvana's bleeding clit and humped her own clit against it, making both exhausted vixens scream softly. Both accepted the possible mutual destruction, but with different reasons. The Chinese just wanted to wreck the blonde, while the Colombian wasn't able to stop her rapist's assault.

"Mi clítoris. Nooooooo. Tú putaaaaaa." Silvana cursed softly as the most powerful climax she had ever felt, her clit and she just passed out.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOUUUUU!" Sunghi screamed and burst Silvana's clit.

Sabrina Lobos was now just a crumbled pile of heap made out of female flesh, but Sammy Lee didn't care. The redhead hated her kidnapper so much that she wanted to mutilate the already defeated blonde. She just kept hitting Sabrina's clit again and again. Finally even though Sammy's hatred for her nemesis was still present, her body just was too fatigued to continue. The totally spent Irish winner fell on top of the motionless Colombian loser, with Sabrina Lobo's breath blowing across Sammy Lee's lovely cheekbones.

Sunghi Lee kept humping Silvana Lobo like a demon possessed as if she wanted to split the blonde in two. The Colombian was not moving by her own will as the Chinese forced orgasm after orgasm out of her body, forcing her legs to shake uncontrollably.
Sunghi wanted to fuck the female cartel boss to death, until she came so thunderously hard, she growled into the jungle night. Then having raped her enemy to an inch of her death, Sunghi Lee finally passed out on top of a motionless, but still barely breathing Silvana Lobo.

The jungle had turned dark and dangerous. All the predators came out to hunt their prey. The Lobos twins had fought the Lee half-sisters for hours. At the end Sunghi Lee was victorious by the narrowest of margins in her violent sexfight with Silvana Antonio Lobos. While Sammy Lee just barely edged Sabrina Antonio Lobos in a lustful catfight.

Epilogue
Sunghi was slowly awakening. She felt her body had recovered somewhat and found out she was still laying in between Silvana's motionless legs. The blonde’s chest heaved up and down timidly as Sunghi didn't even bother to check if her enemy was alive or not. She forced herself to stand on her bare feet. The fog in her mind was clearing as she looked for the exit. She hatefully spat at the Colombian's clit and strolled determinedly out of the wooden hut, bare naked.

Sabrina's cool breaths felt very soothing to Sammy as she began to stir. She was naked on top of the bare drug-queen. The always attentive Irish looked at her surroundings, seeing if there was any clear and present danger. She got up and saw Sabrina was beginning to waken.

"This wetback cocksucker is still alive. A damn shame. But I don't have time for this shit." Sammy thought to herself and mercilessly kicked the blonde’s head, knocking her out again.

The redhead was thinking about all the possible escape scenarios and darted out into the jungle, totally nude. Except for her sullied Adidas Stan Smiths.

Both walked carefully around the jungle camp, sticking close to walls and hand-made structures. They walked very slowly under the full moon. Even though it's night time, each was wondering why there aren't any guards around. They were suspecting a trap or some kind. But the closer they came to the camp's exit, the safer they felt. Then an unbelievable thing happened. Even though Sabrina's and Silvana's quarters were on opposite sides of the camp, Sammy and Sunghi unbelievably arrived at the wooden gate at the same time. They saw each other and both half-sisters were surprised.

"What took you so long, you pale slut?" Sunghi boasted.

"I had to take care of some Colombian bitch you yellow skank." Sammy answered.

"You look like you've been gangraped by many hombres, you filthy white trash." Sunghi laughed.

"You don't look like first day of summer yourself, you chink whore." Sammy sneered

" You should take a look at the Colombian slut that I've outfucked." Sunghi hissed

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's get the fuck outta here." Sammy ordered.

"What about our mothers?" Sunghi asked.

"You want to take out thirty plus men, unarmed and naked like a slut that you actually are?" Sammy ridiculed her sibling.

"We should escape and get help." Sunghi advised

"Duh, you dumb slut. Lets go" Sammy said and they ran out of the camp and escaped into the wild Colombian jungle.

Together and naked.

End of part 7b

Next chapter: 7c The Hell Cell