Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Story Pitch: Devious Seductress Meets Her Match

So I've never been good at writing erotica, nor have I ever really had the time. However, I have had some ideas for what sound like some fun stories from time to time.

So I thought I'd put down a summery of the setup for one fun-sounding sexfight story idea I've been mulling over for a while, and maybe this can give someone else some ideas

--
    Our story follows Brittney, a determined, ruthless and drop-dead-sexy investigative journalist both famous and infamous for uncovering the dirty little secrets of many of the worlds rich and famous. While her intelligence and guile are certainly impressive, it really is her seductive wiles and sexual power that gets her the secrets she uncovers, oftentimes by seducing those very people and fucking the secrets out of them. Brittney also couldn’t care less for her fame or infamy or whether her efforts end up doing good or bad. For her, it’s all about the thrill of seducing those who think themselves more powerful, and fucking them both figuratively and literally. Especially other beautiful, sexually powerful women like herself. Brittney’s greatest thrill is going up against another beautiful woman who thinks they’re better and fuckfighting them into absolute submission.

Along for the ride is Judy, Brittney’s longtime assistant/camerawoman/partner/girlfriend/minion. Judy is quite beautiful in her own right, but is entirely submissive to Brittney.

Brittney’s latest scoop/target is Angela, a famously reclusive billionaire who seems to have made her fortunes in all kinds of shady and mysterious ways. And has also been called ‘practically a goddess’ by those who have met her. And Brittney has also just been accepted to travel to Angela’s secluded private island manor in the Mediterranean for an exclusive in-person expose. An opportunity Brittney is practically salivating over, practically the biggest ‘catch’ of her entire career!
    Though as soon as she and Judy arrive on the island, Brittney starts noticing things are a little… odd. Like the fact that it seems like everyone on the island, from staff to security, is not only women, but very beautiful and voluptuous women, with beauty that might even rival Brittney’s own… It’s almost enough to make Brittney a bit uneasy, but she’s never been one to be intimidated.

On the contrary, Brittney is getting all the more excited as she and Judy are brought to the mansion’s main pool to finally meet Angela. Brittney has made sure to wear the most risqué attire she can and still be called ‘professional’, and she fully intends to put the ‘moves’ on Angela from the moment they meet.

But as they reach their destination and a busty, voluptuous red-haired beauty comes seductively strutting out of the pool wearing nothing but a tiny bikini-thong, Brittney finds herself utterly entranced. Angela is indeed every bit the beauty she’s been called, and for the first time Brittney finds herself both intimated and enraptured by the woman before her.

Brittney quickly finds the tables completely turned as Angela turns on a nearly overpowering seductive charm. Even when Brittney tries to regain her composure and tries to assert some kind of dominance, it’s clear she’s fairly well wrapped around Angela’s finger. Like before she even knows it, Brittney finds herself topless and pressing tit-to-tit with Angela.

A titfight/sexfight ensues between Brittney and Angela right there and then, with several of Angela’s staff and security enjoying the show. At times it seems like Brittney might be holding her own, but it’s pretty clear that this is just Angela ‘playing with her food’.

After having her fun, Angela sweetly/cheekily informs Brittney that it is a pleasure to meet her, and she looks forward to working with her during her stay.

Thoroughly humiliated by this point, Brittney swears to herself that she’ll get back at Angela and make her submit, whatever it takes…

Also, Britney finds that her assistant/minion Judy has herself been thoroughly seduced by some of Angela’s very sexy employees, so she’s kind of on her own.

A couple additional ideas for sexy shenanigans in this story:

-Brittney’s interviews with Angela quickly devolving into more sexfights. One fun idea that comes to mind for one is Brittney’s recorder/microphone wedged between both their boobs as Brittney tries to continue to interview as they titfight

-Brittney trying to snoop around the manor/island, only to be caught by Angela’s sexy security and engaging in what is basically a 1vMulti sexfight/gangbang.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Story Pitch: Devious Seductress Meets Her Match

I absolutely love this idea! If I wasn’t busy with other stories right now, I’d do this in a flash. I know you’re not confident on your writing ability but neither was I until I gave it a shot. Still, if anyone else wants to run with this premise, I’m all for it. Even more than one author as we’ve had different versions of stories written by different authors before. Just ask JB.