Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please fix this once and for all!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Please fix this once and for all!

I'll second Freecatfights. It's very similar to this board in terms of functionality - except for the fact that FCF actually functions.

All my TA and BFS Tribute stories, as well as Jon Grey's BFS originals and Goliadmike's BFS Kara spin offs have been posted there, on the Titfight & Sexfight Stories subforum.

Jen and Ellen stories are currently missing from FCF, but I have all the chapters stored on my own hard drive, and might have to post them at some point... Jon did say he intended to do that himself, after he'd done some editing, but I haven't managed to get a hold of him for some time now.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Alright, **** it. Go check out my newest story on FCF.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums...topic=107035.0

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by herbert3000 View Post
    Well I don't get an age verification prompt (other than the startpage telling me not to enter if I'm underage) but I do get a login prompt whenever I click on any thread in any subforum

Well, I can't explain that. I don't get anything of the kind and I definitely don't have an account. In fact, when I click on account it asks me to login.

RE: Freecatfights: I did not know about this board. I just checked it out and it seems fairly close to what we have here. I will continue to post my stories with fights sexy to support it, but I will also consider going to Freecatfights if necessary. At the least, I will use FCF to inform people of my new stories.

One positive thing about this board continuing to operate is that we at least have a chance to coordinate where to move the community so that we don't simply lose track. I was afraid of that when the board malfunctioned earlier this month.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Well, I can't explain that. I don't get anything of the kind and I definitely don't have an account. In fact, when I click on account it asks me to login.

RE: Freecatfights: I did not know about this board. I just checked it out and it seems fairly close to what we have here. I will continue to post my stories with fights sexy to support it, but I will also consider going to Freecatfights if necessary. At the least, I will use FCF to inform people of my new stories.

One positive thing about this board continuing to operate is that we at least have a chance to coordinate where to move the community so that we don't simply lose track. I was afraid of that when the board malfunctioned earlier this month.

JB
    Yeah, the board’s always got something going on. I remember when I first joined, it was fine at first but then out of nowhere, it was ridiculously slow. It took at least 30 seconds to load a page. You’d think I was using Internet Explorer. That took forever to fix and I would’ve dropped the site right then and there if I didn’t just discover it and was so enamored with all its content.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Well, if older stories are indeed being censored too, that really sucks. The ones that aren’t archived and whose authors are no longer active will be lost forever unless the site reverses this. (Sighs)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Discord does not seem to work with iPhones, at least it did not work for me.
    I have a fights.sexy account, maybe I should contact Rival to get my stories up there
    Anyone got a link to Freecatfights ?

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Pixiv has a pretty good community, though ENG speakers are a tiny majority lol! That said, I know a lot of people from here post there.

Even before the board when a bit haywire I started trying to funnel people over there lol, and I haven't uploaded here in a while!

Deviant art is good too! Basically, I find the forum format a bit annoying ahaha. I like being able to browse through people's favorited stories and art, and get notifications when my followed authors upload! Deviant art is a bit of an AI mess at the moment tho which sucks.

Got two new stories on pixiv, for anyone interested (shameless, I know, sorry)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

I am going to stay with Freecatfights and Fights Sexy. I will use this board to let people know when I post my stories at FCF. I still have to look at it, work out an account, etc. I may be in touch with some people here if I need help.

I hate to abandon this board. I can't even recall when I found it but I have been posting here since 2007. It is a real shame to have to walk away from it but it's problems are just becoming insurmountable.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I am going to stay with Freecatfights and Fights Sexy. I will use this board to let people know when I post my stories at FCF. I still have to look at it, work out an account, etc. I may be in touch with some people here if I need help.

I hate to abandon this board. I can't even recall when I found it but I have been posting here since 2007. It is a real shame to have to walk away from it but it's problems are just becoming insurmountable.

JB57
    Same. I haven’t been here nearly as long but I’ve grown attached too. Still, this is way too much. I’m still sure they will fix this at some point but until then, I’m sticking with FCF.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what the worst part is? Even if the site goes back on this, there’s a good chance that the censorship won’t be automatically undone. So, like I said, stories that weren’t preserved somehow and whose authors are no longer active would be permanently neutered! Who the **** thought this was a good idea?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast