Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please fix this once and for all!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: Please fix this once and for all!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Same. I haven’t been here nearly as long but I’ve grown attached too. Still, this is way too much. I’m still sure they will fix this at some point but until then, I’m sticking with FCF.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what the worst part is? Even if the site goes back on this, there’s a good chance that the censorship won’t be automatically undone. So, like I said, stories that weren’t preserved somehow and whose authors are no longer active would be permanently neutered! Who the **** thought this was a good idea?!

If the board ever fixes this, I have a lot of old stories I could repost, but I have been more selective in recent years re: the stories I keep.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Please. Ignore this comment just a curious anonymous user testing the censorship system.

Starting... **** **** **** dick ****er shiter sluter cuter masterbating **** ****.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yaner View Post
    Please. Ignore this comment just a curious anonymous user testing the censorship system.

**** **** mother****er ***** *****.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

​****

- - - Updated - - -

**** **** ****[CENTER]****[LIST=1]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
    PHP Code:
    - - - Updated - - -

@****;

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The censorship system is very secure i could not type a **** word or anything. Amazing. I will just dump myself back to the anonymous pool.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Good news everyone: It seems old stories are uncensored again. I'm also able to edit older posts again and the help desk is up again as well. At least for now...

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by herbert3000 View Post
    Good news everyone: It seems old stories are uncensored again. I'm also able to edit older posts again and the help desk is up again as well. At least for now...
    That’s good. Buttons are back too. Now for the ultimate test.

Fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Yes! It works! Not only that but you don’t need to copy and paste anymore! You can edit your stories to fix one typo without having ti go through the whole thing again! We are back and better than ever! Whoever was listening to us, thank you! Now, I’m gonna get back to my writing! I have another four or five arcs of 732 planned out, so I gotta get to work!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, my mistake. The censorship still kicks in from editing but you still don’t have to copy and paste anymore. My bad.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; January 1st, 2023 at 06:11 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

I'm overjoyed to see that the board is back up and running! I was about to post at FCF but I will not anymore. And I'm looking forward to reading the new stories from Kingofdapirates and Yuri.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

(Sighs) Well, looks like the board just went back to the layout it had when it was censored, which means no buttons again. What a pain. I can live with that as long as there’s no censorship though. Now for the test.

- - - Updated - - -

You have got be ****ing kidding me!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I'm overjoyed to see that the board is back up and running! I was about to post at FCF but I will not anymore. And I'm looking forward to reading the new stories from Kingofdapirates and Yuri.

JB
    Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post

JB
    Well, I know you hate to leave this forum. I hate it more, I was here some years years before you. But let's face it. NOW THE BOARD SUCKS !! PERIOD !!
    EVEN IF IT LOOKS FIXED AGAIN, IT WILL BE A TEMPORARY FIXING, THEN IT WILL START AGAIN ALL THE SAME.

WHY ? I am neither the owner nor the moderator. I do not know. But let me guess.

GUESS 1 : We are many years here and we have a board of our own for free. This has stopped or it is close to stop to many adult sites and forums.
    If all of us (again : ALL of us) be paying members, then the owners will find the needed money to get some professional help.
    AND WE WILL BE IN THE POSITION TO DEMAND A BETTER BOARD.

GUESS 2 : It is not permitted to use these words, even in an adult site. Some adults sites has no censorship yet, i know. I do not know for how much.
    We should had react when people who apply this were not that strong as they are now. Maybe now it is too late. It affects the way we talk, the way we raise our children, the way we think... They started with some more important for them things. Now came our turn...
    Conspiracy theory, i know. I may be wrong, I know but it may explain why the problem persists...

WE HAVE TO MOVE ON !!! let's go to another site until the other site to be also contaminated by this sh1t.
    Or we have to be paying members so to be able to DEMAND some things...

Ideas...
    I wish you have better ones...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    (Sighs) Well, looks like the board just went back to the layout it had when it was censored, which means no buttons again. What a pain. I can live with that as long as there’s no censorship though. Now for the test.

- - - Updated - - -

You have got be ****ing kidding me!
    I am sorry for your enthusiasm when the board was temporary fixed...
    Read my reply to JB about it.

BTW, I tried to post in a different place to your comment. In the proper place, under your comment. It does not let me.
    If the same person comments a and immediately after it comments another post (of a different person), automatically the program moves the comment where the first was. Without to ask !
    That happened here. That happened some hours before !

Check it, you will notice it.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; January 4th, 2023 at 04:10 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I’m not giving up on the board just yet. Like I said, I’m pretty sure they’ll go back on this again but my patience is paper thin at this point. I wish we could just be left to enjoy our niche in peace. Still, this board has the best authors of the genre on it and it is where I myself became an author. I don’t want to abandon it unless it is the only option we have left. I’ll give it a week or two.

- - - Updated - - -

For now, back to FCF I go.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123