Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: A Game of Espionage

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Do yourself a favor and check out his Maggie and Amber series. On Fights.Sexy, it’s labeled “The Maggie Saga”. It’s very long and very slow paced but it is also the single best series of stories I have ever read for this genre. It has everything. Great, erotic scenes, intense buildup and even a good amount of drama and character development. I cannot recommend it enough.
    I familiar to this series and rate it among the very best. Although, at times, it got a little too dark and serious for me, but that's just personal taste, I guess.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by herbert3000 View Post
    I familiar to this series and rate it among the very best. Although, at times, it got a little too dark and serious for me, but that's just personal taste, I guess.
    Yeah. The series takes itself more seriously than any other I can think of and that’s definitely not for everyone but I personally feel that it just made it more unique.

Junior Hostboard Member Suri_desi's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Well said !

Kingofdapirates is a BRILLIANT writer and i LOVE that he writes long stories cos i love reading long novels /stories in general
    Superb characters ,incredibly hot buildup ,lovely emotion ,romance between the characters and incredibly hot sexfights and sex
    Brilliant is an apt word.
    As an Indian ,i hope he considers introducing a couple of hot ,brown & dark skinned ,busty gorgeous long haired Indian beauties.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12