Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Exams: Part 1

A couple hours had passed since Vanessa’s…discussion with Tamara in their now shared room. Jasmine was still resting in bed but everyone else was now out on the balcony. Ben was grilling burgers and hot dogs, Nicole was tanning on a lawn chair and our two original cop babes, Vanessa and Holly were relaxing in the pool. Ben tried to focus on the grill instead of ogling the girls’ ridiculously revealing bikinis but it wasn’t easy. No matter how long he lived with them, he just couldn’t get desensitized to their sexiness. Still, he pushed on with the barbecue. Vanessa was resting against the walls of the pool. The exact same pool in which Jasmine fought two of her four matches against Sabrina. The brunette was a million miles away, deep in thought and just staring off into space when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her from behind and grope her bouncy G-cups.

“Ah!” Vanessa yelped in surprise.

“What’s wrong, babe?” Holly asked, resting her chin on her friend’s shoulder. “You’re zoning out like crazy. You don’t have to daydream about me when I’m right here.”

“Just thinking about stuff.” Vanessa said as Holly gently cuddled against her.

“Like what?” Holly asked.

“It’s complicated.” Vanessa said.

“Girlfriend, you know you can tell me anything.” Holly said sweetly.

“Okay…” Vanessa said with a mild sigh. “Just thinking about the cartel and what they’re gonna do next.”

Vanessa was lying. She was actually thinking about Tamara and the dark side that the ebony angel had shown her. For the first time, Vanessa actually felt afraid of confronting a sexual opponent. It wasn’t like with Las Brujas where her fear came from her old feelings of guilt and trauma over not being able to save Brooke. Back then, it was fear of failing again that she was afraid of. Now, she was actually afraid of a real, genuine match. The thought of locking up with Tamara sent shivers down her spine and not the good kind.

“Come on, Nessa, we’re on vacation.” Holly said, still not letting go of the older girl’s breasts. “I know you’re a workaholic but you can still take a load off.”

“I guess you’re right, Holl.” Vanessa said. “Still…You know quite well how personal this is for me.”

“I do.” Holly said. “Brooke would be proud of you for taking those narco bitches down.”

“Thanks.” Vanessa said, smiling. “…You can let go of my boobs now.”

“I can…” Holly said. “But I don’t think I will.”

She then began to tickle the brunette all over.

“Ahahaha!” Vanessa giggled. “Let go of me, you perv!”

“You know you love it!” Holly teased.

Vanessa swam around but Holly kept following her and fondling her wherever she went. The blonde eventually slipped a couple fingers underneath the brunette’s thong.

“Oh!” Vanessa cried.

“Just sit back and let me take your mind off everything.” Holly said soothingly.

Ben couldn’t help but watch. What man could resist?

“The meat’s gonna burn.” Nicole warned him.

“Yeah, sorry.” Ben said, turning his attention back to the grill.

Nicole was now tanning completely naked. Ben turned his head to see if he was what he thought he saw.

“Sorry, Ben. I hate tan lines.” Nicole said. “You know, you could just let Holl do the grilling.”

“Hey, she deserves a break.” Ben said. “And it’s no trouble.”

“That tent you’re pitching tells a different story.” Nicole teased. Ben blushed.

Little did Ben know that his lack of focus was about to get much, much worse. Suddenly, the sliding glass door opened and everyone’s jaws dropped down to the floor with what they saw coming out. Tamara stepped onto the balcony wearing a barely visible gray bikini. The straps were like threads of cloth. The top, if it could even be classified as a top, was just two puny triangles covering her nipples and exposing a tiny bit of her areolas. Her thong was nothing more than a paper thin line pulled up into her ass crack, showing off her indescribably thick, ebony ass. It was like two giant, bowling ball sized mounds of jiggly gelatin on her ass. Tamara smiled and spun around, showing herself off.

“You like what you see?” She asked them.

The others were utterly speechless and just staring wide-eyed with their mouths hanging open.

“Holy shit…” Holly said, breaking the silence with her hand still in Vanessa’s thong.

“All this over a simple swimsuit.” Tamara teased. “It’s like staying with a bunch of 15 year old boys.”

Tamara then reached for the bun on her head and let it down, letting her very long, thick, smooth and silky black hair fall down to her thick ass cheeks, mesmerizing Ben and the girls even more. Seeing Tamara like that had a profound effect on everyone but Vanessa especially. Suddenly, her fear began to dissipate. She may be able to hide it better than the others but she wanted Tamara just as much as they did. Her sexual desire began to overpower her fear and she knew she would be ready to face the black beauty. Besides, what kind of cop is afraid of her own boss?

“If you’re all done ogling me, do you mind if I sit down?” Tamara asked.

The others just kept staring in amazement.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Tamara said.

She then walked over to the lawn chair next to Nicole’s, making the redhead’s heart race from being so close to this perfect picture of sheer sexuality. The food was ready now, thank God. Ben wasn’t sure how much longer he could handle this.

“Come get it while it’s hot.” Ben said.

Vanessa and Holly broke apart from each other and got out of the pool. They then sat at the table while Ben handed Tamara and Nicole their hot dogs before joining Vanessa and Holly at the table for burgers. Everyone had trouble focusing on eating, however with Tamara’s voluptuous, 99% naked body so close to them. Feeling the wandering eyes all over her hot body, the naughty police chief decided to give her onlookers a little bit of a show. She took her hot dog and slipped it into her mouth very sensually, audibly sighing and gently moaning as she devoured the phallic looking food. Some of the hot juices from the hot dog spilled out onto her incredible chest. Tamara then shot Ben in particular a rather seductive look in her eyes before removing the sausage from her maw.

“I’m not making you jealous of a piece of meat, am I, handsome?“ She asked him.

Ben blushed as red as the hot dog, making the ebony Goddess giggle. Everyone sat and enjoyed their food, trying their best not to ogle the elephant in the room. Eventually, Ben couldn’t take much more and decided to leave before all the T&A on display made him pass out. Vanessa and Holly quickly followed him to give him some relief, winking at Nicole and Tamara as they left.

“Alone at last.” Tamara said teasingly as she and the redhead laid out in the sun.

“Ma’am, do you really need a tan?” Nicole asked.

“No, honey. I just love the feeling of the sun.” Tamara answered.

“Yeah, so do I.” Nicole said. “I’m not making a lot of progress, though.”

The redhead then took her bottle of tanning oil and handed it to her boss.

“Would you mind?” Nicole asked.

“Not at all, Nikki.” Tamara said sweetly.

“Please make sure to get everywhere.” Nicole requested. “I really hate tan lines.”

“Of course, dear.” Tamara said.

Tamara proceeded to pour the tanning oil all over her hands and rub them together. Nicole laid on her stomach on the lawn chair, showing off her toned back and rear end as her G-cups were still quite visible even from that angle. Nicole flipped her thick red hair out of the way of her back, giving Tamara room. The dark-skinned Chief then expertly massaged the oil all into her subordinate’s succulent muscles.

“Ahhhh…” Nicole moaned. “You’re so good at this, ma’am.”

“I know how to make the female body sing, hun.” Tamara said as she continued oil massaging the redhead.

Nicole was very tempted to make her boss elaborate on that statement but she was too enamored with what the ebony beauty was doing to her to try and take charge. She was putty in Tamara’s hands, fully willing to ride with whatever the older woman had planned. Nicole was just barely young enough to be Tamara’s daughter and just knowing that made both nymphos weak in the knees. Tamara then descended down Nicole’s body towards her thick, bubbly ass. She paused momentarily.

“Go right ahead, ma’am.” Nicole reassured. “I know you know what you’re doing. Work your magic and don’t hold anything back.”

“It means a lot for my subordinates to trust me. Thank you, dearie.” Tamara said sweetly.

The 40 year old but 30 year old looking cougar then oiled her hands up again and dug them right into the 22 year old slut’s bulbous mounds, squeezing them like they were rubber toys. Nicole tried to control her reactions but she couldn’t help but blush and wince from her boss’s incredibly skilled hands. She could only wonder how many women have had the unimaginable pleasure of getting to experience everything those hands were truly capable of. Tamara felt the meat of Nicole’s cheeks absorb her oily fingers as she went to work. They felt so soft, supple and soothing to the touch. Almost like play-doh or silly puddy. She could honestly sit here and play with them all day but she had much better plans. Nicole was in fact on the verge of falling into a deep sleep, the massage was so soothing but Tamara’s low, sultry voice kept her from doing so.

“Now you’ll get to experience the best part of the massage, my little Nikki.” Tamara said flirtatiously.

“And what is that?” Nicole asked, trying to hide her excitement.

“The part where I stop using my hands.” Tamara answered.

Nicole’s heart rate skyrocketed as soon as those words reached her eardrums but before she could respond, Tamara had climbed on top of her, stomach first and shoved her fingers into the younger babe’s mouth. Nicole’s face flushed so hard, she thought she would faint as she felt Tamara’s amazing H-cups pressed against her oiled back and her soft, leathery pussy grinding gently against her left ass cheek. She now realized that her boss had stripped out of her barely existent bikini while she wasn’t looking.

“Mmmmmmmmm!!” Nicole cried with Tamara still plugging her mouth with her fingers.

“Just take it easy and enjoy yourself, red.” Tamara said in her soothing, almost motherly but still incredibly seductive voice.

Nicole began to relax and Tamara could feel it on top of her. The ebony Goddess proceeded to resume her massage by grinding her chocolate colored tits into her submissive prey’s back, giving her chills. Judging by the feeling of Nicole licking her fingers in her mouth, she was finding this more than a little enjoyable. Tamara then took her free hand, her right hand to be specific and stuck her index finger into her mouth. Nicole could see in her peripheral vision that Tamara was lustfully licking and sucking on her own finger, trying to get it as wet as possible. Tamara then pulled her index finger out of her mouth, leaving behind a trail of saliva. She pointed it up to the sky, wanting the redhead to see how wet and shiny it was with spit. Then, in the blink of an eye, Tamara pulled her hand back and jammed her spitty index finger straight up Nicole’s pussy.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!” Nicole cried out again, still muffled by Tamara’s fingers as the Chief’s index finger explored her vaginal walls.

Nicole quickly got into the rhythm of it as her eyes began to roll into the back of her head before closing as she moaned more gently and pleasurably.

“That’s it, sweetie.” Tamara encouraged. “Let your Chief take control.”

It seemed like every tiny, subtle, insignificant movement of Tamara’s finger inside her pink canals made Nicole jump up in shock if Tamara wasn’t pressing all of her weight down on her. It felt as if the older woman’s finger was a tiny machine specifically created to vaginally pleasure the 22 year old nympho. Like the ultimate sextoy straight out of the future. Nicole’s clit came unhooded and Tamara took immediate notice. She used her thumb to get to work on the helpless pleasure bud, not giving it even a fraction of a second to breathe. Nicole was breathing heavily through her nose, huffing and puffing.

Tamara then brought her tongue out, sexually cooing as she began to lick at Nicole’s neck. She felt her boss’s soft, wet, springy tongue slide all over her body, giving her goosebumps, which Tamara could feel on her own body still pressed against the redhead. Nicole was absolutely stunned by what this nympho Goddess was doing to her so naturally and effortlessly. Tamara could contort her body easily into any position necessary to maximize the other girl’s pleasure. Every bit of her body was a carnal weapon of the highest degree and right now, Nicole knew it better than anyone on the planet.

So many questions began to flood her perverted little mind. How did she learn all of this? How much practice did it take to become such a sexual acrobat? How many opponents have felt what she’s feeling now? She did not feel as if she was with any other nympho but with an otherworldly creature who oozed sexual mastery right down to her bone marrow. An opponent like this comes only once in a lifetime, so Nicole planned on enjoying every single, solitary second of this magical experience. However, she felt her orgasm quickly begin to approach her from Tamara’s stimulations and braced herself for internal impact. Tamara finally released the slutty redhead’s mouth to let her cry out in climax.

“FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!” Nicole shrieked as she came powerfully, all into Tamara’s hands.

The raven released the younger girl as she lay hyperventilating on the lawn chair, her thick, crimson locks falling in front of her like a curtain as Tamara licked her hands clean.

“That was…Jesus Christ…I don’t have the words.” Nicole said through her heavy breathing.

“Well, it’s not over yet, honey.” Tamara said.

“What?” Nicole asked with equal dread and excitement.

“I still have to massage your front, silly.” Tamara said with a giggle.

Once again, before Nicole could respond, the older woman was all over her. She climbed on top of the helpless redhead and used her now oil-coated body to massage her subordinate’s front, just as she said she would do. Nicole was about to moan some more before Tamara closed off her mouth with her own. Tongues quickly wrestled against each other and explored the other babe’s mouth as Tamara’s H-cups totally dominated Nicole’s G-cups. It looked as if two pink water balloons were being compacted by a pair of larger, brown water balloons. Dark brown nipples stabbed into pink nippled as they both felt their respective areolas being gently and euphorically penetrated by each other.

“Mmmmmm…” They both gently groaned into each other’s kissing mouths.

However, even past the muffled sounds, you could tell that their moans had very different sounds to them that gave off very different vibes. Nicole’s moaning was more submissive and fractic. The kind of moaning that says “Oh, God! Please don’t stop! I’m in Heaven!” Whereas Tamara’s moaning was more in control and dominant. The kind of moaning that says “That’s right, baby. Let me take care of you. Just enjoy the ride.”

Tamara buried her hands into Nicole’s thick, sweaty red tresses as she began to hump into her slowly but powerfully. Tamara then released Nicole’s mouth, letting her breathe only to immediately wrap her lips around the younger girl’s panting tongue. She then giggled before lustfully and audibly sucking and slurping on the wet, pink tongue. Nicole felt volts of pleasure swim throughout her hot body as her boss felated her tongue. She felt Tamara pry her legs open wider before the ebony babe brought her juicy cunt on top of that of her subordinate.

“Mmmmmm!!” Nicole cried, again muffled by Tamara’s mouth.

She felt the Chief flex her pelvis up and down, exploring and tribbing with such speed and intensity that she had never felt before. As much as she was loving this, she still wanted to put up a fight. At this point, she knew that she had a snowball’s chance in Hell of winning but just the idea of sexually competing with Tamara and dragging this heavenly encounter on for as long as possible was just far too enticing to resist. Nicole opened her eyes while Tamara tongued her down. Feeling a change in Nicole’s resolve, Tamara broke the kiss and stared into the now more determined eyes of the slutty redhead.

“What’s that look for, baby?” Tamara asked in a jokingly offended tone as she ran her fingers through Nicole’s hair. “I thought you liked getting dominated by me.”

“I do.” Nicole clarified. “But I like the idea of challenging you to be much more interesting, ma’am.”

Tamara laughed out loud.

“You can try, little girl.” Tamara lectured. “Far better nymphos than you have tried.”

“Your pussy is wise and experienced, ma’am.” Nicole complimented. “Regardless of the outcome, I know for a fact that it can teach my own young and eager to learn pussy a great deal. Besides, what kind of cop would I be if I backed down from any fight?”

“That’s an admirable way of looking at it, dearie.” Tamara admitted. “But it won’t change the outcome…Not one, single bit.”

“I hope you’re not all talk, boss.” Nicole said. Tamara’s smile faded.

“Alright, you cocky, little smartass.” Tamara said. “Let your nymphomaniacal education begin!”

Nicole sank her hands into Tamara’s shiny, midnight black hair as she smashed her body into the 40 year old’s in an attempt to try and switch their positions. Try being the keyword. Tamara stood still as the rock, unwavering to her younger opponent’s pushing, still entrapping her in between the lawn chair and herself. They immediately began another passionate, lustful and heated make out session. Their tongues battled each other wetly and wildly. On occasion, one nympho would enclose her lips onto the other’s tongue and suck away. Tamara quickly brought their lovely cunts together again and they immediately resumed their tribbing battle. They moaned and slurped into each other’s mouths as their labias went to war. Hands began to yank long, thick and sweaty hair tightly in an attempt to get the other babe under more control. They broke the kiss.

“Ma’am…” Nicole said in an amazed and bewildered tone. “Your pussy is so smooth, velvety and wet…It feels amazing.”

“Yours is quite nice too, Nikki.” Tamara said. “But it still has a great deal to learn.”

“Give me your best, ma’am!” Nicole requested frantically. “Your absolute best! Hold nothing back! I want all of it!”

“No, you don’t, honey.” Tamara said in a more serious tone. “This match would be over in less than thirty seconds.”

Nicole could feel that Tamara meant what she said but that wasn’t about to stop her from seeing this through to the end. In that moment of brief distraction, Nicole had slipped underneath Tamara’s entrapment and in between her legs before she had the chance to even react. Tamara’s eyes went wide with surprise as Nicole latched her hands onto the ebony babe’s thighs and then dove her tongue up into her boss’s muff.

“Ugh!” Tamara grunted as Nicole feasted on her ravenously.

“I have to admit, I’m impressed, Nikki.” Tamara said. “Even though our discussion just now was on the match itself, I shouldn’t have allowed myself to get distracted by you.”

She saw that Nicole’s crimson hair had fanned back behind her head on the lawn chair. She bunched it all up in both of her hands and pulled it up, it was so long, Tamara could pull it up to her face. She gave the blood-red tresses a good smell.

“You have such nice hair, hun.” Tamara complimented. “Soft, silky and best of all, nice and long. Plenty enough for me and your other opponents to pull and use as leverage.”

Nicole, her tongue still exploring the older woman’s inner walls, reached up behind her to yank on Tamara’s own very long, shiny black locks.

“Agh!” She grunted before smiling again.

“You see, Nikki?” Tamara asked as she pulled on her opponent’s hair harder in turn. “We nymphos don’t just have long hair because it makes us look hot, although it very much does. Hair is an erogenous zone in of itself. Pulling and yanking on it triggers sensations in our roots and adds to the pleasure. That’s why we nymphos all love to grow our hair out both for ourselves and for each other. And for our occasional male lovers and non-competitive female encounters, of course.”

Nicole rolled her eyes. She asked for a lesson and she was getting one. Still, she pressed on with her oral exploration of Tamara’s pussy. Like most black women, her actual labia was dark as coal but her inner walls were visibly bright pink. The contrast was so alluring and exotic. Nicole’s tongue swam all around inside of her boss passionately. Tamara winced her eyes in pleasure. The younger girl knew how to use her mouth, there was positively no doubt about that. Still, she had a great deal to learn. They both pulled on each other’s hair harder and harder as Tamara’s pleasure began to rapidly increase. Nicole decided to take this one step further by bringing some of her fingers into the mix. She played with the exposed part of Tamara’s twat viciously.

“Oh, you wanna be like that, you little slut?” Tamara asked rhetorically. “Well, two can play at the game.”

Tamara reached behind her to Nicole’s exposed cunt and used her own fingers to retaliate against the younger girl. Tamara grinned as Nicole winced her already closed eyes. She cursed herself for not seeing such a retaliation coming before she started that. Nicole had to stop her legs from spasming from the manual stimulation her Chief was giving her. She had to finish this now. Just as Tamara had done to her, Nicole pressed her thumb against the black clitoris.

“Ohhhh!!” Tamara groaned.

Nicole then brought her other thumb into the mix and sandwiched the pulsating, dark pleasure bud in between the two, rubbing and pushing as hard as she could.

“Fuck!” Tamara cried.

She felt her climax coming on, so she decided to do as much damage as possible and unleashed her best fingering skills on Nicole but it was too late. She felt the all-too-familiar electric volts of pleasure swim throughout her entire body before reaching her twat and finally bursting all out all over Nicole’s face and hair.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Tamara screamed.

She bent over forwards, her raven locks falling in front of her as she panted like a dog but Nicole was immediately back on top of her. The feisty redhead grabbed Tamara’s thick, sweaty locks with one hand and then slammed her pussy into Tamara’s from behind, initiating a doggy style position.

“I know to always take advantage of my opponents’ moments of weakness, ma’am.” Nicole said through mild grunting.

“Yes, dear. Ugh!” Tamara grunted. “Very good! Agh!”

Just after an orgasm was always a very opportune time to strike. You must be quick while the pleasure is still riding high and before it resets. If you act hard and fast, you may be able to drive yet another climax out of your opponent. Nicole used her free hand to reach in front of Tamara and began groping her mentor’s luscious H-cup breasts.

“You have the most amazing pair I’ve ever seen and felt, ma’am.” Nicole complimented. “They’re so firm but squishy. The best of both worlds.”

“Thank you, sweetie. Ohhhhhhh!” Tamara moaned. “They’re a gift from the nympho Goddesses. Ahhhhhh!”

Having such a casual conversation in the middle of doggy style was just so kinky to both of them. Nicole pulled her pelvis back and then slammed into the older babe, taking advantage of each slam to rub her pussy hard and fiercely into that of her opponent, like a wasp stinging its prey. So soon after her first orgasm, Tamara felt yet another one beginning to rear its ugly head. However, Nicole herself already had a high pleasure reading after Tamara had fingered her from behind and she was starting to feel the heat too. Both of their pussies were burning inside like fleshy pots of boiling water as Nicole dominated Tamara, still pulling her hair nice and hard. Just thirty more seconds of this and both beauties felt their climaxes smash into them like semi-trucks.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!” Tamara screamed.

“OHHHHHHHH!!!!” Nicole shrieked.

They both came at the exact same time, shooting their fluids straight into each other’s entrances as Nicole let go of Tamara’s hair. Both loudly panting and hyperventilating as Nicole fell forward on top of Tamara’s back, a complete reversal of the position they started all of this with. Tamara felt the younger girl’s soft, squishy G-cups pressed against her back and Nicole felt Tamara’s long, damp with sweat hair brush against and lightly tickle her nipples. Tamara turned her face around and they both engaged in yet another kissing session but this one was much more gentle, loving and passionate than the previous ones. Tamara was genuinely impressed with Nicole’s determination and ingenuity in this match and this was her way of expressing how proud she was of her student.

They tongued each other for a few minutes before Nicole got back into the groove of the match. It wasn’t over just yet. She could play with her boss all she wanted when it was done. For now, she wasn’t going to back down from anything. She flipped Tamara over so that she was now laying on her back on the lawn chair and Nicole immediately crawled on top of her, again reversing a position from earlier in the match. Nicole buried her face in Tamara’s alluring cleavage as she began to grind her pussy into the older nympho’s. Nicole licked all around and used her hands to pinch, prod and play with the ebony angel’s dark brown nipples. Tamara ran her fingers through Nicole’s sweaty hair as she did so.

“I greatly underestimated you, red.” Tamara admitted. “You always struck me as the most submissive of the squad but you’ve proven today that you know how to take charge, even against an opponent that you know completely outclasses you in every way possible….However…This match was only ever going to end one way.”

Before Nicole could respond, Tamara began to trib into her from underneath her and it was far more effective than anyone ever could’ve guessed. Nicole winced her eyes and grit her teeth inside her slutty mouth before pulling out of Tamara’s cleavage to breathe, only for the raven to immediately seal off her mouth with her own once again. Nicole was absolutely stunned and baffled that Tamara could still grind so powerfully from a submissive position such as that. She knew her boss was a pro but not to such an extent as this. Tamara’s tongue absolutely and utterly dominated the helpless redhead’s. Both her upper and lower lips were being subjected to an unstoppable onslaught of sex. Already, Nicole began to feel another orgasm coming on and she could tell that this one would be particularly overwhelming. All she could do was brace herself for the train of pleasure about to crash into her insides. And then it happened as Tamara broke her dominant kiss.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!” Nicole screamed loud enough for probably the entire city to hear what was happening on that balcony.

As her devastating orgasm subsided, she felt her eyelids become heavy and then fell backwards on the lawn chair. Tamara then cuddled up towards her. She then turned her head towards the glass door to see three pairs of eyes staring at her from behind the closed curtains. She grinned and blew her voyeurs a kiss before they closed the curtains in panic at being busted. She decided to let Nicole rest for a bit. That was a good match. Far from the best she’s ever had but still very stimulating both physically and mentally.

Vanessa, Holly and Ben pulled back from the curtain after Tamara spotted them, completely blown away by what they had just seen.

“Wow…” Ben said in amazement.

“Holy shit, that was incredible.” Holly commented.

“Yes…” Vanessa said, deep in thought. “It sure was.”

Just from observing, Vanessa could tell that Tamara was an absolute monster between the sheets. She fought unlike any other nympho Vanessa had seen or experienced herself. She knew she had to prepare for her own encounter with the seductress. Holly had noticed that Ben was pitching yet another tent.

“Not again.” Ben complained.

“We’ll just take care of that again, right Nessa?” Holly asked.

“Yeah…right.” Vanessa answered, snapping out of her thoughts.

“But this time, he’ll bust it in my mouth.” Holly said.

“So greedy.” Vanessa teased.

“What would I do without you girls?” Ben asked.

Back on the balcony, Nicole was beginning to wake up to see Tamara’s smiling face greeting her.

“Wakey, wakey.” Tamara teased.

“Ma’am…You are so amazing.” Nicole said.

“I know, dear.” Tamara said smugly. “You impressed me yourself.”

“That sun is starting to do a number on me.” Nicole said. “I could use a dip.”

“Mind if I join you?” Tamara asked.

“Not at all.” Nicole answered.

Not bothering to put their bikinis back on, the two busty beauties got into the pool, letting the cool water soothe their sour bodies.

“Next time, let’s just use a bed, ma’am.” Nicole requested. “A lawn chair is too awkward and uncomfortable.”

“I agree.” Tamara said. “And you can just call me Tamara, sweetie.”

“But calling you ma’am is way hotter.” Nicole argued.

“Can’t argue with that.” Tamara conceded. “This is really the pool where Jasmine brought Sabrina down?”

“Yep.” Nicole answered. “You should’ve seen it, boss. It was the best match I’ve ever seen.”

“I can imagine. I read the reports.” Tamara said.

“Oh and ma’am…” Nicole said, suddenly getting a more sad expression. “What you said about me being the most submissive of the girls…You’re right. That’s why I wanna try and be more competitive. I am like that a little with Hol but I really need to work at it with Nessa and especially Jazz.”

“It’s always good to acknowledge your own faults as a sexfighter, honey.” Tamara said. “But you really surprised me with how intense you could get…I’d give you a solid B+.”

“Awesome!” Nicole said.

The two then cuddled up naked in the pool, enjoying each other’s bodies.

“Would you help me find my bikini once we get out of here, Nikki?” Tamara asked.

“Yes, ma’am.” Nicole said. “And I’ll try my best not to inhale it.”

Tamara playfully slapped Nicole on the arm.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Exams: Part 1

One of your best Yuri !
    BTW your best are a lot now, almost every new post is among your best !
    You turn to a writer of very hot erotic stories very soon !!
    I am sure you will go on that way !

As for the story, I am surprised Nicole was a so good opponent for Tamara.
    HOT and VERY Pleasant Surprise.

You turn to a master of competive sexfights either they are friendly or not. !
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; January 3rd, 2023 at 03:20 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

It looks like you're good at writing. Unfortunately, I don't have a talent for writing and that's why I get bad grades for writing essays.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

To anyone who is currently experiencing difficulties in writing essays and other papers, I advise you to take note of this website advanced writers.com. Here you can get the most qualified help in writing any kind of essay on any subject. I have already tried this service and I liked the top quality essays in literature. Therefore, I will continue to buy essays in this service again and again.