Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Stunning Butsy Indian women in ethnic saris

Greetings to desi writers on the board

Here are some stunning images of gorgeous Indian busty women in ethnic saris
    Hope thee images inspire stories with Indian origin characters from the desi writers here

b2i9Fhlz.jpg1335a1da62104a839a2d4bf717d5f68f.jpg725aa7d75cd375f568db2ecea606de73.jpg1d19ffdd88dbc2aabdd7a24d82b6cb7d.jpgb3c9fc7289a7209fd5fd5e428bb2706c.jpg

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: Stunning Butsy Indian women in ethnic saris

Nice pictures. Sexfights in saris would be interesting. But I am not too keen on them. It would take ages to get saris, blouses, brassieres and the skirts off these desi women. So no. I am not too keen on sari sexfights even though I am a desi. Maybe an initial encounter with rivals wearing saris. But the second encounter would have them both wearing easily removable jeans/shorts and blazers/tshirts. I have seen Indian lesbians wearing saris getting it on and these videos are very unsexy. Sari lesbians do not do it for me. It is a bad idea. Sorry.

Junior Hostboard Member Suri_desi's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

A sari is an incredible gorgeous style of attire admired across the world by inclusive people.

I shared the pics cos Indian women are stunning and the sari is a stunning ethnic attire .What the characters wear would be up to the writer .Its their choice .Ethnic or casual

My stories would involve the women wearing Saris and they would obviously sexfight in the nude

What others choose as the attire is up to them but there is no need to be critical

.Dont like the theme ,Dont use it .Simple

Also ,It does not take much time to disrobe a sari .Maybe 6 minutes tops and that 6 minutes would be sexy

so the statement " it would take ages analody doesnt hold water at all factually

Secondly , u dismissing an idea by assuming a lot of things by yourself from the images posted ( like time taken to disrobe ,sexfighting in saris ( When obviously they would sexfight in the nude after disrobing ) is strange ,mate .

As i said ,dont like the theme ,dont use it .Move on .

Replying to the thread with a very condescending tone and calling it a bad idea is strange & unnecessary

Junior Hostboard Member tonythetie@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I wish there were more producers who made catfight vids with stunning Indian women wearing saris to start and having them ripped off, sensually even. They would have a customer for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Suri_desi View Post
    A sari is an incredible gorgeous style of attire admired across the world by inclusive people.

I shared the pics cos Indian women are stunning and the sari is a stunning ethnic attire .What the characters wear would be up to the writer .Its their choice .Ethnic or casual

My stories would involve the women wearing Saris and they would obviously sexfight in the nude

What others choose as the attire is up to them but there is no need to be critical

.Dont like the theme ,Dont use it .Simple

Also ,It does not take much time to disrobe a sari .Maybe 6 minutes tops and that 6 minutes would be sexy

so the statement " it would take ages analody doesnt hold water at all factually

Secondly , u dismissing an idea by assuming a lot of things by yourself from the images posted ( like time taken to disrobe ,sexfighting in saris ( When obviously they would sexfight in the nude after disrobing ) is strange ,mate .

As i said ,dont like the theme ,dont use it .Move on .

Replying to the thread with a very condescending tone and calling it a bad idea is strange & unnecessary

Junior Hostboard Member Carioca's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I hope some cartoon may also help writers. Not sure if NSFW is allowed here.

1_t.jpgEMUOZYWWoAAlgtC.jpg

Junior Hostboard Member Suri_desi's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Here's an Update