Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Red face Saree Fight (Part 1)

Simran was a drop dead gorgeous 24 year old Indian girl who was happily married with Vijay.. Vijay and Simran loved each other and had a love marriage against the wishes of their parents.. Vijay was an educated guy but financially not as strong as Simran’s family would have liked.. they both moved to the city of Mumbai from their hometown Bangalore and were living happily in their one bedroom apartment. Due to financial problems Vijay went to Dubai looking for a better job and had plans to bring Simran to Dubai but just a few months after his job, the recession period begun and he had to come back to Mumbai, India.

To describe Simran, she was an extremely good looking lady full of sexual parameters.. 5ft 5 inches tall having a wonderful 38c breasts, a slender 26 waist and nicely shaped 36 butts to complement her figure.. she had medium length dark brown hair that would fall half way to her back. with a milky white indian complexion she was well aware of her beauty and loved to show it off specially to Vijay, her love.. as per indian traditions she only wore sarees… but most of the times with extremely tight fitted see through blouses, showing her cleavage, her bare back, her exposed stomach and her saree well below the navel.. thus she was mind blowingly sexy and both Vijay and Simran were living their joy filled lives together in their 1 room apartment despite all financial miseries.

One day Vijay received a call from his colleauge in Dubai named Babar, who happened to be a Pakistani.. Babar informed Vijay that his wife is about to visit India since she has to see some relatives in Chennai. He requested Vijay to let her stay with them for a day or so since she also had plans to visit Mumbai during her visit. Vijay was a good friend of Babar so he happily agreed and later informed his loving wife Simran about the upcoming visit. Simran wasn’t too happy to welcome someone from a rival neighborhood but since Vijay had no problems, she was okay with it too.. 3 days later the day came which brought a shockwave in Simran’s life..

It was Tuesday evening when Vijay went to pick Babar’s wife Noreen from the airport.. Simran stayed at home as she dint want to give such importance to a visitor.. all in her mind was that she has to concentrate on her appearance as she wanted every inch of her body to be mind blowingly attractive. perhaps she wanted to create a mental superiority over the visiting Pakistani.. She put on her yellow see through tight blouse that hugged her 38c perfectly… a white lace bra with delicate thin straps was what clearly visible through that yellow blouse.. a hint of well developed cleavage and a floral saree below her navel made her looked just perfect.. around 8pm Vijay was back home in a taxi with an incredibly sexy lady with him, Noreen!

To Simran’s suprise Noreen wasn’t an ordinary girl at all.. She was, in almost every aspect as same as Simran, if not better. also in her mid 20s, she has similar busts, similar waist, similar height, body wise there wasnt any difference between both of the ladies at all… the only thing which made them look different was their faces off course and their hair.. while Simran had Dark brown hair, Noreen had black! not only this but Noreen was also dressed in quite a revealing lemon green saree, with a very tight dark blue blouse through which her white lace bra was clearly visible.. the very moment Simran saw Noreen, she started to grind her teeth and she never would have wanted to let Vijay go to airport alone.

Simran had artificial smile on her face throughout the time all the three were together.. Vijay was obviously quite impressed with Noreen and they both were in such a conversation as if they knew each other for long.. Simran didn’t liked it at all, and this was also sensed by Noreen.. even though Simran didn’t say anything wrong but her body language & attitude towards Noreen said it all. Noreen was a beautiful sexy lady and she did knew what was bothering Simran, after all she too was dressed in a perfectly sexy attire…

Since the apartment had only 1 room Vijay declared that he would sleep in the living room while the ladies could share the bedroom.. for about 3 hours all of them were busy talking, and having some refreshments & meals, then at about 11pm the parted and the ladies went to the bedroom and Vijay arranged his pillow on the sofa.. the lights of the living room went off and the ladies went to the bedroom..

It was obvious for both that each of them have being eyeing the other’s figure with the corner of their eyes. both knew that the other was incredibly sexy but it was the first time that they were alone to chat & Vijay wasn’t there to conversate… Simran locked the door and asked Noreen if she needed anything, just as a formality. Noreen wasn’t hesitant to ask for a nightie if Simran could lend her for that night..

“I dont have those, i prefer to sleep in a blouse & petticoat (underskirt) only…” said Simran just because she knew she would be at a full exposure without a sareee! with that she took off her floral saree and put it on a nearby chair… having now dressed in just a short yellow see through blouse and a white petticoat that ended an inch or two above her ankles & which hugged tightly around her ass translating the message that there wasn’t any panty inside. she was proudly standing in front of Noreen as if giving a silent challenge to her rival.. her navel was exposed too and alltogether she was portraying herself as one of the most sexiest ladies on earth… for a moment or two she kept standing like that & then went to the bathroom..

When she came out, she found Noreen now in similar attire, Noreen had took off her saree and was now in a Dark blue transparent blouse with a white bra inside & a lemon green petticoat.. Simran stood there with her eyes measuring her opponent.. she was feeling jealous now. Noreen was sitting with her back towards Simran and was looking for something in her suitcase.

“Should i switch off the light??? i need to sleep…..” said Simran walking away from the bathroom

“If you can give me 5 minutes, I kept my purse in this suitcase and i cannot find it” replied Noreen

“Maybe you can look for it tomorrow morning…..” said Simran

“No but its important you know, i need to…..” with incomplete words coming out of Noreen’s mouth, she heard a ‘tick’ sound & the light went off…

“what the……. i said i need the light a little more… can’t u see im doing something” said Noreen in a rather louder tone!

WazirX: India Ka Bitcoin Exchange

QuickBuy your first #Bitcoin in 5 mins • Highest liquidity in INR market • Lowest trading fee

Use referral code w4aqa4zc to get the best sign up bonus on the WazirX.com crypto exchange or app by new users.

“shshshshsh!!!!! keep silent.. whatever u need to do, do it tomorrow.. its too late and i have to wake up early tomorrow for Vijay’s breakfast, he leaves very early..” said Simran

“But……” Noreen wanted to say something but Simran interrupted

“I said do it tomorrow,, and keep your voice low i dont want you to disturb Vijay’s sleep”

“What??? i dont want to disturb your husband but just let me finish my work, it would take only 5 minutes..” said Noreen… with that she got up and switched the light on again

Simran sat on the edge of her bed, watching over the other end where Noreen was busy shuffling in her suitcase.. it was hardly 2 minutes more when Simran got up saying..

“Alright thats it… now do it tomorrow…” having said that simran closed the suitcase, took it off ther bed and went on to switch off the light

“thats so rude of you…” said Noreen in a rather harsh manner

Simran came back & switched on the bedlamps on either side of the bed.. which illuminated the room just that both could see each other & thats it! she streatched her hands delibrately popping out her breasts taking a fake yawn with mouth wide open & said “good night”…

“whats the problem with you… ??” asked Noreen

“it would be nice if you go to sleep with your mouth shut.. otherwise”

“otherwise what?” shouted Noreen

“look i told u i dont want Vijay to come & knock the door asking whats happening inside..” said Simran

“i know you’r getting jelous” Noreen said

“jealous of you…. you must be out of your mind” Simran said

Noreen kept staing at her for a moment then took her place on the bed and turned her back towards Simran… the bed wasn’t that wide.. two person in a curling position were sure to touch each other. for about half n hour both women were laying silently, each of them awake, each having her back at the other.. both knew that the other was awake. then while trying to readjust herself Simran’s ass bumped into Noreen’s butts..

“you aren’t sleeping & you aren’t letting other sleep as well…” Noreen stated

“thats your problem honey…” replied Simran

“y dont u keep yor fat ass with u…” Noreen said

instead of replying, Simran curled herself getting her ass bump into Noreen’s ass a little strongly than before. Noreen got up and slapped Simran’s hips with her left hand… this was more than enough for Simran & she quickly got up saying “whats the problem with you??? you fat cow” and attacked Noreen like a cat with her hands like claws

“the problem isnt with me, the problem is with you” saying this Noreen copied her opponent’s stance and they both get on to their knees holding each other’s claws.. both Simran & Noreen struggled to pin the rival but both being equal in almost every aspect, were having a real tough time on the bed.. trying to use all their might with their arms both tried their absolute best to push the other backwards… both were delibrately trying to be a quite as possible not to disturb Vijay outside.

their arms now stretched outwards, still tightly clawed both were looking furiously into each other’s eyes.. their faces were visible to each other in the dimly lit bedlamps. breathing heavily now both could see their huge breasts bulging in & out of their blouses.. it dint took longer for the two magnificent pair of boobs to come in contact with each other as the arms kept separataing and it was now the battle of chest to chest, boob to boob, nipple to nipple.. their faces were so close to each other that they could feel the warm angry breath of the other coming out on herself. the warm bodies collided and both could feel the rival’s breast into their own. it was like a war between the two on the bed as no one seems to be willing to back off!

pushing the other with all the power within, both Simran & Noreen tried their best to push their breast & their bodies to backoff the other but result was useless… Simran was the first to change the tactics as she hunched herself allowing her belly to have some room and then whacked it to Noreen’s belly… a large splat sound came when two naked bellies collided with each other… knowing that it did something to disbalance Noreen , Simran repeated the act as she slammed her belly into Noreen’s once again.. this time it wasn’t like the sound just before but the result was satisfactory.. Noreen had to move her left knee a step backward in order to maintain her balance.. Simran took one step forward by advancing her right knee…

Now Simran was gaining advantage.. the two ladies were tired of the tough clawed battle and the grip was equally getting loose for both of them… Simran tried to implement her successful tactic of slamming her belly into Noreen’s but this time Noreen was successfull as she sensed the upcoming attack and moved herself slightly away from the attack towards her right. Simran’s attack wasn’t on target and she hit the side Noreen’s waist and the force took Simran with her and she fell on the bed, twisted, taking Noreen on her… both still had their claws locked but Noreen was on top of Simran now…

for the first time they had the chance to use their feet but since it was petticoat both were wearing, it was hard for both of them to move their legs freely. both had one thing in their mind, that to wrap the legs around the enemy but both failed due to their attire.. both kept silent all that time other than aah, umffffhhhhhh, ohhh nothing came out of their mouths. breathing heavily now both were still not willing to end it here.

Noreen tried to take advantage of her top position and tried to sit on Simran’s chest but just then Simran used all her force to roll on to her side getting Noreen disbalanced and fall.. immediately Simran took top position wanting to control the ongoing battle her way, but Noreen wasn’t about to let go this easily, she turned herself getting Simran off her.. both rolled couple of times to gain the top position untill they reach the end of the bed.. it was Simran who was on top of Noreen near the end of the bed, their claws had been separated by now but still both the women were moving their arms to get hold of the other as if they were flying off the bees.

finally Simran got hold on a handful of Noreen’s hair and with them she pulled Noreen up! Noreen tried to get hold of some of Simran’s hair but it was too late, she did however get her hands on some of Simran’s hair but they weren’t enough to make any difference.. both were kneeled on the bed again this time Simran applying a head lock.. Noreen head was sandwiched between the left boob of Simran from one side while Simran’s tightly held arm at the other.. they both kept taking abrupt steps on the bed by their knees like drunken sidewalkers. Noreen was choking, but with all the power within herself she pushed Simran forward.. Simran lost hold on the headlock but the push took her at the edge of the bed where she almost fell down, she tried to regain her balance to stay on bed by turning herself towards Noreen but before she could do that, Noreen pushed her again!

Simran was half way suspended with only her hips & legs on the bed while the body was down and she was facing upwards towards Noreen.. before Simran could do anything, Noreen quickly straddled Simran’s laps and to her suprise got a good hold on Simran’s breasts… Simran was shocked… she was in an all time awkward position as she tried to maintain her balance with her hands on the ground while her lower body on the bed was being straddled by Noreen and now Noreen having a painful hold on Simran’s breasts… as if Noreen was pulling Simran up by her breasts.. the pain made Simran to move her hands from the floor to her own breasts, holding Noreen’s wrists but it wasn’t of any use… she was now totally suspensed with Noreen holding her breasts and pulling the entire upper body of Simran.

Simran pleeded… she couldnt resist the pain… neither she wanted to scream.. Noreen knew she was in commanding position now. she was shaking and jolting Simran up & down, left & right holding her beautiful breasts through her blouse.

“oh phhlllllllleeeeeeeeeeeseeee…… phhleeeeeeeessssssssseeeeee stop it…… oh no……… stop it pleaseeeeeee” Simran begged, giving usless faint slaps on Noreen’s wrists…

“chore do naaa…. (leave me please)……”

Finally Noreen with all her force pulled Simran up completly… Simran sitting at the edge of the bed while Noreen on her laps… both breathing heavily… chests heavinh up & down… Simran with head down was holding her breasts in pain… both were badly sweating.. Noreen after a little while got off Simran and went to her part of the bed leaving sobbing Simran behind..

“Good night honey” was the last thing which Simran came to hear!!

Read what happened next day…

Junior Hostboard Member Suri_desi's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Saree Fight (Part 1)

Lovely Story !

So good to see diversity esp desi origin stories !

Keep writing ,mate

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Smile Re: Saree Fight (Part 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Suri_desi View Post
    Lovely Story !

So good to see diversity esp desi origin stories !

Keep writing ,mate
    Thanku So much for your Lovely Compliment..

All Credit Goes to My Ideal & Great Writer JB57

Thanks Again
    Gsbux

Junior Hostboard Member Zeeshan9988's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Saree Fight (Part 1)

Not intented to spoil the fun, but rarely such good stories are written in desi context so the first thing we need to do is credit the original authors.

This story was published by Elfinez in both FCF and Indiancatfights forum years ago. Least expected from the writers here is acknowledge the contribution made by others.