Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Exams: Part 4

Another day went by and Vanessa could not help but notice that Tamara was quite clearly saving her for last. Was Tamara planning on unleashing everything she had on her, like she showed her on the first day with that chilling tone? Or was it just some psychological tactic to freak Vanessa out? Or was it neither? Was Vanessa being last just a coincidence and she was overthinking the whole thing? Regardless, the hot brunette spent most of the day to herself in her room, trying to relax. This took some willpower to do given the sex parade that her home has always been but she did it, nonetheless. She wanted to make Tamara come to her, rather than vice versa. After laying in her bed and staring at the ceiling for she didn’t even know how long, she heard that anticipated knock at her door.

“Come in.” Vanessa said.

As expected, it was Tamara.

“Nessa, dear.” Tamara said. “Where have you been all day?”

“Just thinking.” Vanessa answered.

“Might I ask what about?” Tamara asked as she laid on the bed with her, resting her head on her hand.

“I know we’re on vacation but I can’t help but still think about Las Brujas and what they’re planning.” Vanessa said. “What do you think they’ll try next, ma’am?”

“That’s very astute of you, hun.” Tamara said. “Honestly, I think they’ll lay low, at least for a little while.”

“Really?” Vanessa asked. “I know that’s what they usually do after close run-ins with the law but they might subvert our expectations this time around. It’s not often that they lose not one, but two major sicarias.”

“That’s a good point.” Tamara said. “But either way, it’s best not to stress about it now. That’s what they want us to do.”

“I guess you’re right.” Vanessa said as Tamara began to stroke her brown hair, almost making her blush. “Just one thing, ma’am.”

“What’s on your mind, sweetheart?” Tamara asked in her usual sweet tone.

“La Cazadora…She’s all mine.” Vanessa said with the utmost determination.

“Oh?” Tamara asked.

“Yes.” Vanessa said. “That cunt has nearly ruined my career twice now. I’d give anything to make her pay. When we track her down, I’m there. I don’t care if you have someone else in mind for the job. I don’t care if you think I’m too close to this. I don’t care if I’m dying in the hospital. I will take her down and no one will get in my way.”

“You’re dead set on this, aren’t you?” Tamara asked.

“Absolutely.” Vanessa answered.

There was a brief but tense silence.

“Alright, dear.” Tamara said. “La Cazadora can be yours. I’ll even go out of my way to get you on the case if need be.”

“Thank you, ma’am.” Vanessa said. “Are you sure that won’t be too much trouble?”

“Well…” Tamara said. “Men and women alike have a strong tendency to find me very…persuasive.”

Tamara began to circle her finger around Vanessa’s belly button underneath her top and the usually calm and collected brunette actually started to blush.

“Just one condition, dear.” Tamara said. “I scratch your back, you’ll scratch mine?”

“I can guess what you have in mind.” Vanessa said.

“No, you little perv, not that.” Tamara teased. “At least not right this very second.”

“What is it, ma’am?” Vanessa asked with genuine curiosity.

“You want La Cazadora….And I want La Malvada herself.” Tamara said.

“Really?” Vanessa asked, her eyes almost going wide. “I honestly don’t know if we’ll ever find her.”

“We will.” Tamara said. “We found El Chapo. We can find her too.”

“I admire your confidence.” Vanessa said. “If you don’t mind me asking…Why do you in particular want to take La Malvada down?”

“Apart from it being my duty as law enforcement and to keep drugs off the streets of our great nation?” Tamara asked with slight sarcasm. “Well, it goes deeper than that.”

“What do you mean?” Vanessa asked.

“As you are aware, most narcos rely primarily on drugs to get rich but they do much more than that too.” Tamara explained. “Illegal arms deals, smuggling illegal migrants, assassinations, protection rackets…and human trafficking as well.”

“Yes.” Vanessa said with a bit more serious but also sad tone. “Very grim stuff.”

“You’re thinking about Brooke, aren’t you?” Tamara asked with a kind tone.

“Yes.” Vanessa confirmed. “I…I hope we can find her.”

“We’ll do our best.” Tamara said. “Once we get Malvada, I bet she’ll sing like a canary. Those organized crime types will always sell each other out to save their own asses.”

“That makes sense.” Vanessa said. “But you didn’t answer my question.”

“Oh, yes.” Tamara said. “It is one thing in particular that makes me want to take La Malvada down. The way she runs her organization.”

Vanessa looked at her, obviously curious as to what she meant by that.

“La Malvada’s name is Spanish for “The Wicked”.” Tamara said. “It’s not just a play on Las Brujas meaning “The Witches”. It’s a reference to her own ruthlessness and lack of human decency.”

“According to reports and rumors…” Tamara continued. “La Malvada is a nymphomaniac of the highest possible degree. They say that her beauty is almost inhuman, although no one knows for sure what she looks like. Her hair color or length, her cup size, her nipple color, the volume of her ass or even her skin tone.”

“But that’s where the rumors really go nuts.” Tamara continued. “They say that the La Malvada title is passed down to the girl who outfucks the previous leader. That means that the current Malvada fucked her way to the top and has only gotten even hornier as the years went on. They say that La Malvada has a gigantic harem of sex slaves and that she has sex with 20 to 30 women a day to keep her skills sharp.”

“Wow.” Vanessa said, bewildered.

“They say that every second of her freetime is dedicated to sex.” Tamara said. “That she eats, sleeps and breathes sex…They also say that she sees everyone around her, men and especially women, as nothing but tools, toys or objects of pleasure and sexual training. Once she gets bored of her slaves, she sells them off to the highest bidder.”

Vanessa frowned at the thought of that.

“Each and every Bruja is brainwashed and sexually enthralled by La Malvada.” Tamara continued. “They are all absolutely and fanatically loyal to her and none of the ones we’ve captured have ever said a thing about her, no matter what we do.”

“La Cazadora is just as much of a mystery.” Vanessa added. “All we know is that she is Malvada’s top enforcer and the most likely to become the next Malvada.”

“Yes.” Tamara said. “That is why I wish to take Malvada down myself. She is a sociopath who cares for nothing but herself and her own pleasure. She does not treat them with any amount of respect, kindness or appreciation.”

“Sounds like the complete opposite of you.” Vanessa commented.

“Oh, thank you, dear!” Tamara said happily.

The ebony beauty then hugged her brunette subordinate’s face into her cleavage tightly, shocking Vanessa. It was amazing how Tamara could go from serious to her usual cheerful self at the drop of a hat. She lightly smothered Vanessa’s face into her breasts for a little bit before letting her go.

“I’m sure she’s no match for you, ma’am.” Vanessa said.

“That means a lot, sweetie but La Malvada is something else entirely.” Tamara said. “We’ll all have to prepare if we hope to be any match for her and her cronies.”

“Oh, well.” Tamara said. “Enough of this seriousness. Why don’t you join me for a nice, hot shower?”

“I’d love to.” Vanessa said.

After telling each other of their respective ambitions, the two cop babes decided not to waste anymore time. They both knew what was going to come next. As they entered the penthouse’s rather spacious and multi-nozzle shower, they stripped down and each walked towards opposite nozzles and turned the hot water on. They cooed as they felt the hot water soak them from head to toe, easing their anxieties away and making their hot bodies shine and their long, thick hair nice and matted down to their backs. Vanessa was heavily tempted to turn around and get an eyeful of her voluptuous superior but she resisted her urges. She only hoped that Tamara was having just as much trouble. While they knew what they were there for, neither of them wanted to be the first to break. It was a sexual cold war and both sides must suppress their urges to make the first strike.

For a few minutes, Vanessa just stood there and washed her hair in nail-biting silence. She wanted to know what Tamara was doing but the embarrassment of the thought of being caught looking kept her grounded. The other girls may be shameless in their lust for the older Goddess but Vanessa wanted to be strong. Still, like any nympho, her sexual thoughts polluted her mind. She flashed back to that soul-sucking kiss that Tamara gave her in her office on the day they first met. She had changed since then but would she really be able to handle revisiting something like that? Suddenly, she felt soft skin come into contact with her own soft skin as Tamara reached in front of her, nearly scaring her to death.

“Sorry, dear.” Tamara said. “Do you mind if I borrow some shampoo?”

“No.” Vanessa said, trying her best to keep her cool. “Go right ahead.”

Tamara grabbed the bottle and giggled before giving Vanessa’s wet, shapely rear end a nice, audible smack and then walking away. Vanessa’s heart nearly jumped right out of her ample chest and it took everything she had to stop herself from yelping out loud at the sudden sting…Would it really be so bad if she made the first move, she wondered? They both know it has to happen eventually. No! That’s exactly what she wants!…Or maybe this right now is what she wants? To make Vanessa a nervous wreck and so turned on that she’ll be easy pickings when the action starts…Or maybe it’s none of the above and Tamara is just being her usual playful self and Vanessa is just being paranoid? Ugh! Which is it?! Vanessa was a pro and she could usually read people like books but this new Chief was just impossible…

She shook it off. She knew that as a police officer, she had to keep a cool head and assess the situation she was dealing with. Do not panic or over-analyze everything. Sometimes you just have to do what comes naturally. Right now, in fact, she felt like giving Tamara a taste of her own medicine. She grabbed a bar of soap and began nonchalantly washing herself with it, only to have it “accidentally” slip from her hands and just so happen to land within an arm's reach of the other nympho.

“Oops.” Vanessa said. “Would you mind getting that for me?”

“Of course not.” Tamara said casually.

The ebony beauty bent over, showing off her thick, fat ass only for her sneaky subordinate to quickly return the favor and give her plump cheeks a good slap.

“Ah!” Tamara yelped.

“An eye for an eye…Or in this case, a hand for a hand.” Vanessa mocked.

Tamara rubbed her slightly swollen caboose gently while giving the younger slut a sly grin.

“You know I was gonna do that, didn’t you?” Vanessa asked.

“I figured it was only fair.” Tamara said.

An awkward silence followed. Eventually, though, it was broken.

“Oh, hun.” Tamara fretted. “You’re always so tense. Why don’t you come here and get a nice, relaxing massage?”

Vanessa remembered that that was how Tamara started to seduce Nicole a few days back and decided to play along.

“Sure…But only if I get to massage you too.” Vanessa offered flirtatiously.

Tamara’s only reaction was a devious but also impressed grin. Vanessa was encouraged by that and reached out to grab and squeeze the older nympho’s luscious H-cups lovingly.

“Oh!” Tamara cooed.

“I never said what I would be massaging.” Vanessa teased as she continued fondling her boss.

“And neither did I.” Tamara said as she reached behind the brunette and dug her fingers into Vanessa’s big, bubbly butt, making her wince.

Tamara then walked closer towards her cheeky(in more ways that one) subordinate and enclosed her. Their incredible breasts were just inches away from touching and if it wasn’t for Vanessa’s hands in the way, they already would be nipple-to-nipple. Vanessa felt Tamara’s tits push against her palms and her own tits push against the back of her hands. Not a bad feeling. She wasn’t sure how much more of this teasing she could take but she would not break first, no matter what. She saw that Nicole had broken first in her exam and was sure that Jasmine and Holly did as well. She planned on showing her boss why she was the leader.

Their mouths were also inches away and they could feel their hot breath on each other’s lips. Vanessa wanted more than anything else to slam her tongue straight through those beautiful, full lips but she held on. She could only hope that Tamara was struggling just as much as she was. Tamara then sent shockwaves through the brunette as she quickly licked across Vanessa’s lips, making her blush noticeably. She wasn’t sure why Tamara was making her act like a shy little virgin. If any other bitch did that, Vanessa would hold her down and fuck her into a coma. Still, Vanessa retaliated with her own tongue swipe across her boss’s lips. Tamara barely reacted at all.

“You have such sweet-tasting lips, ma’am.” Vanessa said.

“Strawberry chapstick.” Tamara said.

Not sure what to do next, Vanessa slipped her hands out from under their joined jubblies and reached behind Tamara to grab and squeeze her voluptuous, ebony ass cheeks, just as Tamara was doing to her right now. She saw her boss wince her eyes just slightly from it and was happy about that. She would squeeze and pull the cheeks like they were her toys, pulling one up while pushing the other down. Tamara very lightly moaned at that, apparently not wanting Vanessa to hear before he retaliated and began playing around with Vanessa’s shapely caboose as well. It was then that both cop babes realized something…There was nothing stopping their tits from coming together now. They both grinned in excitement before finally proceeding to do exactly that. Their nipples collided in a glorious joining of female flesh.

“Ugh!” Vanessa groaned.

“Ahhh!” Tamara moaned.

Their pink and dark brown milk buds poked and prodded at each other before soon jointly penetrating the other nympho’s soft areola. It was at this point that Tamara couldn’t take it anymore and brought her mouth on top of Vanessa’s for the first time since their first meeting in her office, which felt like forever ago. The older beauty snaked her tongue into Vanessa’s mouth, who quickly reciprocated with her own tongue. The brunette was thanking God that her opponent broke first, as she was seconds away from breaking herself. However, now comes the really hard part. The actual match itself. She was already feeling the heat as Tamara’s tongue swam throughout the inside of her mouth. She could already tell that Tamara was the best kisser she ever had. Her boss then broke the lustful kiss, leaving a trail of saliva between their two lips, panting.

“I’ve been looking forward to this.” Vanessa said.

“As have I.” Tamara agreed.

“But what I’m especially looking forward to is holding you down and making you scream like the bitch in heat that you are.” Vanessa said confidently.

“Why don’t you go right ahead and try, you little slut?” Tamara dared.

“With pleasure.” Vanessa said.

The brunette then purposefully crashed into the raven and pushed her all the way into the shower wall, rejoining their lips and tongues. Their hands explored all over each other as their nipples and soon enough, their pussies also came together.

“Mmmmmm!!” They both moaned inside their make out session as their lower lips joined in the kissing.

Vanessa flexed her fine ass as she tribbed against her boss with everything she had. Tamara would trib back but being up against the shower wall made it a bit difficult. The water pelted down on both of them, giving them that primal, wet look as they kept grinding. All the teasing and anticipation from earlier both had them boiling on the inside, so it would not be long before the first climax of the night. The only question was who would draw first blood? Tamara tried to escape from her disadvantageous position but Vanessa simply would not let up. She pressed the older nympho against the wall as tight as she possibly could, dominating both her upper and lower lips with her own. Tamara could not believe it but she was actually beginning to feel her orgasm show itself. Judging from Vanessa’s movements and reactions, though, the brunette was not feeling it either. Tamara was baffled that it seemed that her opponent would make her cum first.

Vanessa fucked her boss like a woman possessed, not letting up even for a second. She just kept rubbing and rubbing, not giving Tamara’s pussy any room for escape or recovery. She kept this up until Tamara’s movements signaled her oncoming orgasm, at which point Vanessa really kicked it into high gear. She increased the speed and intensity of her fucking before Tamara could handle it no more and finally released it all.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!” Tamara moaned inside Vanessa’s mouth as she finally creamed all over both of their fused cunts.

Vanessa then released Tamara and let her fall to her hands and knees, hyperventilating. Vanessa then sat on Tamara’s back, making her fall stomach first onto the shower floor as Vanessa pulled her wet hair with one hand and played with her still swollen and ripe pussy with the other.

“You…fucking…cunt!” Tamara cursed as her H-cups kept her slightly elevated off of the floor.

“Oh, I’m a fucking cunt, alright. I just fucked yours and I’m ready to fuck it again.” Vanessa mocked.

Tamara could not believe the position she was in right now. She knew Vanessa would be the most determined of all the girls but she never could have imagined something like this. Vanessa then laid on top of her blushing, panting boss, pressing her G-cups against Tamara’s back as she put her mouth right next to her ear.

“I hope you’ve got more than that, bitch.” Vanessa teased before quickly licking Tamara’s ear.

Vanessa then pulled back and yanked on the older woman’s long, raven hair again.

“Agh!” Tamara yelped at the pain.

Vanessa proceeded to use her legs to pry open Tamara’s from behind before bringing her own twat onto her opponent’s and fucking her doggy style.

“Fuck!” Tamara cursed. “Oh, you really want to go cunt-to-cunt to me, do you?!”

“All day and night, whore!” Vanessa shot back.

The horny brunette showed the ebony beauty no mercy as she fucked her from behind. At this point, the two usually calm and elegant women had been reduced to ravenous animals focused only on fucking their sexual prey. Having already cum so recently, Tamara’s pussy was still burning and horny but Vanessa’s was also high up there due to all that tribbing and still not having cum herself. Nonetheless, she was determined to keep fucking Tamara to the bitter end. She just kept tribbing and tribbing without any signs of slowing down. Tamara could not stop feeling the heat and already, she felt another orgasm beginning to rear its ugly head. Vanessa herself also took notice of this and responded accordingly. She yanked on Tamara’s hair with one hand and pulled on her arm with the other, further pushing their cunts together. Tamara simply could not handle anymore of this.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!” Tamara cried as she came for a second time.

Vanessa cooed as she felt Tamara’s hot fluids against her pussy before finally releasing her boss, who was once again huffing and puffing on the shower floor. She was absolutely. She was now losing 2-0 against her own subordinate. She didn’t know whether she was more frustrated or proud. Vanessa stood over her dominated boss with a sense of pride and even surprise at her own performance. Still, she knew that Tamara had a lot more to offer than this, so she remained vigilant. She walked over towards her and bent down to where their faces were inches apart and their noses just barely touching.

“I know you can do better than that, old lady.” Vanessa mocked. “You showed me yourself, remember? Or do I need to dominate you some more before you bring out the big guns?”

“No.” Tamara protested. “You couldn’t handle that on the best day of your life.”

“Is that fucking so?!” Vanessa asked angrily. “Well, then I guess I have no choice but to fuck it out of you!”

Vanessa then went back to her previous position and sat on top of Tamara’s toned back once again. However, the instant she laid all of her weight on top of the older nympho, Tamara got up and slammed Vanessa back into the shower floor, now sitting on top of her. Tamara was over a decade older than Vanessa but she’s still got it. The ebony beauty was now sitting on top of the younger cop’s pussy in a reverse cowgirl position as she turned her head and looked down on her with a smug grin.

“This old lady still has some new tricks.” Tamara teased. “Now let’s see how you like getting fucked, little girl!”

Vanessa said nothing but shot her boss a confidant glare that basically said “Do your worst!” Taking it was just as, if not more important than dishing it after all.

Tamara grabbed Vanessa’s right leg and held it up against her chest, letting her shin be swallowed by the soft, supple H-cups as she proceeded to grind into the helpless brunette.

“Agghh!!” Vanessa groaned loudly.

She watched her opponent’s thick, round, ebony ass flex up and down as she was being tribbed. She tried to reach out and grope those sweet cheeks but she couldn’t reach. Tamara even hopped up and down a little bit to slam back down on top of her subordinate.

“Ugh!” Vanessa grunted again. “Is that all you’ve got?! I’ve been fucked harder in College!”

Vanessa was lying. She felt like her cunt was on fire. Still, a true nympho never shows any weakness unless absolutely necessary. Tamara responded to her taunts by hopping up a little higher and slamming down even harder. Both beauties knew that Vanessa was on the verge of cumming after all the tribbing from a bit ago. The brunette tried to resist it but it was no use. She had to release all this heat sooner or later. She braced herself for the coming impact. And then it finally happened.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!!” Vanessa shrieked as she came violently, straight up into Tamara’s cunt.

She was left panting on the shower floor, laying down with her wet hair fanning out behind her like a blanket of silk. Tamara was nowhere near done yet, though. She climbed off of Vanessa’s pussy and instead crawled towards it. Vanessa knew what Tamara was about to try but she was far too winded to even attempt to stop it. Tamara slammed her tongue straight into her younger rival’s cunt and snaked it all around.

“Fuck!” Vanessa cursed as she was feasted on. “You cunt-sucking bitch!”

She tried in vain to escape but Tamara’s hungry mouth followed her everywhere, clinging to her like a magnet. She lapped at her subordinate’s lower lips sloppily, allowing her saliva to mix with Vanessa’s juices. The brunette’s clit quickly began to show itself and Tamara wasted no time in orally assaulting it.

“Ahhhh!!” Vanessa cried. “Motherfucker!”

She reached down and began to pull on Tamara’s wet, raven locks in a feeble attempt to get her under control. She licked and poked at the pulsating, pink pleasure bud almost mockingly before enclosing her lips over it fully. Vanessa bit down on her lower lip to try and alleviate the overwhelming pleasure. That was, until Tamara knifed her index and middle finger into the lower half of her cunt.

“Goooooodddddddd!!!” Vanessa yelled.

It was just way too much. She could already feel another climax on its way and knee that trying to resist it would do nothing but tire her out, so she accepted it.

“Ugggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!” She screamed as she came.

Tamara’s face and hair quickly became coated with the younger girl’s love juices. She smiled as she was sprayed, showing how much fun she was having. Vanessa huffed and puffed in post-orgasmic recovery as Tamara grabbed both of her legs, got up and then slammed her own pussy straight into Vanessa’s.

“Aghhhh!!” Vanessa cried out.

“Not so high and mighty now, are you?” Tamara taunted.

“Go fuck yourself!“ Vanessa cursed.

“Tempting but I think I’d rather fuck you instead.” Tamara mocked.

She rested Vanessa’s ankles on her shoulders as she tribbed her subordinate mercilessly. Vanessa began to despair. In a matter of minutes, her 2-0 lead over Tamara was wiped out and it seemed all but inevitable at this point that she would fall behind. She then snapped out of it, reminding herself that the game isn’t about numerical leads. It’s about fighting to your body's complete and utter limits. She would face this down no matter what. She gritted her teeth and winced her eyes as her boss fucked her with everything she had but she would not give in. Tamara smiled once again as she dominated the brunette, feeling the warm, wet, leathery touch of their ripe, swollen pussies grinding against each other viciously. Their clits came out of their hoods to join in the fun and were quickly fused together themselves. All the flesh and fluids coming together was proving to be simply too much for Vanessa and she felt her third orgasm of the night beginning to rear its ugly head. All she could do was brace herself.

“Ohhhhhh!!!!” Vanessa yelped as she came once again.

Tamara closed her eyes and opened her mouth in pleasure as she felt the younger nympho cum all up inside of her. Three orgasms in a row would do a serious number on all but the most experienced and determined nymphos and Vanessa was tiring but she would not give up. Tamara just smiled down at her, figuring that her opponent realized it was hopeless and was about to surrender but she was very wrong. Summoning all of her remaining strength, Vanessa got up and tackled Tamara to the shower floor. They wrestled around for a while until Vanessa finally got them both into a 69 position with herself on top.

“You got to lick mine.” Vanessa declared. “Now it’s only fair that I get to lick yours!”

“Alright, cunt.” Tamara said. “You wanna lick pussies, then let's lick pussies!”

The two raging nymphs then proceeded to do exactly that. They violently slammed their tongues straight into their opponent’s twat and ate like they had never eaten before. Vanessa’s wet, brown hair brushed against Tamara’s shapely legs as she ate her boss out. The tiles of the shower room echoed with the sounds of slurping and moaning as the two feasted on each other. Salive once again mixed with girl mess as their clits quickly rejoined the party. Given that both of their pussies were heated and aroused, the two would cum into each other’s face and hair many times but they did not even slow down. Few aspects of a sexfight were as primal and heated as a 69 duel and this was exactly why. They just kept making each other cum and cum and cum and cum more times than either of them even bothered to count.

Eventually though, their tongues and mouths grew tired and the two would pull apart. Vanessa rolled off of Tamara and the two lied next to each other in an opposite, yin-yang position, hyperventilating. This match could easily compete with Vanessa’s first match against Jasmine and even her fight against La Rubia and La Morena. Vanessa, however, was sure that Tamara has had far more heated and exhausting matches before. She can only hope to live such a similar life. She felt so weak and she had to give her weary bones at least a little bit of a rest. Tamara, however, had very different ideas.

She crawled in front of and laid across from Vanessa in a scissoring position. Scissoring…shit…That position was very physically straining and Vanessa was in no shape to put herself through that right now. But Tamara somehow was? Just what the Hell was this bitch made of? Tamara then brought their pussies together yet again.

“Ahhhh…fuck…no…” Vanessa moaned.

“What’s wrong, little girl? Can’t handle a little pussy kissing?” Tamara mocked.

“You fucking…cunt…” Vanessa cursed.

“We’ve been there before.” Tamara teased.

This time, Tamara was much slower and more gentle in her tribbing. It was as if she knew that Vanessa was on the precipice of defeat. She slowly and sensually ground their twats together. Vanessa was quickly beginning to feel what she knew would be her final orgasm coming on. It was over. Nothing could stop it now. She didn’t even try to put up anymore of a fight.

“Ohhhhhhh…” Vanessa gently groaned as she came.

Tamara once again felt the gushing on her pussy as she watched Vanessa’s consciousness fade away. Vanessa felt like she slept for a lifetime but eventually, she woke up with her face cuddled up against Tamara’s H-cups and looked up to see her boss smiling down at her. Her eyes then slumped downwards, realizing that she had lost.

“That was…something else.” Tamara said.

“Yes.” Vanessa said. “But I still lost.”

“Winning isn’t everything, dear.” Tamara advised. “Although, I can easily say that you did the best of your entire squad.”

“Really?” Vanessa asked with slightly lifted spirits.

“Absolutely.” Tamara said. “A perfect A+. 100%.”

“Wow.” Vanessa said with a smile.

The two wet beauties just cuddled for a bit.

“Wait, ma’am.” Vanessa said. “You went easy on me, didn’t you?”

“What do you mean?” Tamara asked.

“You know what I mean.” Vanessa said. “When you first came here…You showed me something…Why didn’t you bring that out on me?”

“Oh, that.” Tamara said. “Well, honestly…I’m saving that for the Brujas…Particularly La Malvada herself.”

“Oh…I get it.” Vanessa said.

“Don’t feel insulted, hun.” Tamara said. “That kind of energy is best used on your real enemy…That’s why you went easy on me too.”

“Huh?” Vanessa asked, completely confused.

“You could’ve raged out against me like you did against those Brujas but you didn’t.” Tamara pointed out.

“Oh.” Vanessa said. “Honestly…That never occured to me.”

“Because back then, you were fighting for your pride and to save your girls.” Tamara said. “Do you understand?”

“Yeah, I guess.” Vanessa said. “But…If you never planned on using that against me, why did you show it to me before?”

“That was a test too.” Tamara answered. “At some point, you will face opponents that terrify you but you must face your fears…Like you did today.”

“Oh. That makes sense.” Vanessa said.

“Well, that and I just like to mess with you.” Tamara joked.

“Bitch.” Vanessa said, lightly slapping Tamara’s shoulder,

“But I have another question, dear.” Tamara said. “Now that you’ve gotten a taste of me…Do you think I could face down La Malvada?”

“Honestly…I don’t know. I know nothing about that cunt.” Vanessa answered honestly. “But if any woman on Earth can outfuck her, you can, ma’am.”

“Thank you, sweetie.” Tamara said. “But until then, I guess we’ll need plenty of practice, won’t we?”

“How right you are.” Vanessa said.

The two then got up and proceeded to “practice” for the rest of the day and night.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Exams: Part 4

Hot chapter. However, I expected more, especially from this chapter.
    It was rather short and written in a "simply" way, considering that this sexfight should be the hotter of the whole story (I mean the story titled "exams").
    I thought so, at the very least.
    I somehow sense that you wrote it being in a hurry or not focusing on it as much as other times.
    I know that I may be wrong.

Anyway, I liked all the parts of the erotic scenes where the two hotties f@cked each other in a way two women can REALLY do it.

Again, a hot story, I liked most of it.
    Let's see what is coming next...
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; January 30th, 2023 at 04:47 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Hot chapter. However, I expected more, especially from this chapter.
    It was rather short and written in a "simply" way, considering that this sexfight should be the hotter of the whole story (I mean the story titled "exams").
    I thought so, at the very least.
    I somehow sense that you wrote it being in a hurry or not focusing on it as much as other times.
    I know that I may be wrong.

Anyway, I liked all the parts of the erotic scenes where the two hotties f@cked each other in a way two women can REALLY do it.

Again, a hot story, I liked most of it.
    Let's see what is coming next...

Sorry to hear that but yeah, I do have just a little more of this arc planned.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

So, yeah. This chapter might not have been as climactic as some were anticipating and I can understand the disappointment but like I said, I am not done with this arc just yet. I will have one more part which will act as the climax and I promise it will be longer and have more closure than this.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Looks like I can post again... Great work as always, Yuri!

While I found Holly's exam the most delicious they were all pretty hot and I also liked how you foreshadowed things to come in this one.