Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

JB57 After School Lessons Characters References

Hello everyone. New on this forum and my first thread not sure if this is the right place for it.

I was just hoping if anyone or the author JB57 himself would have any reference of what the characters of this story look like. Specially Martha and Teresa.

Have to say that so far this is the best story I ever heard. With a little complaining on Martha losing the titfight to Teresa, a little turn off for the next battle they had.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    157 Post(s)

Re: JB57 After School Lessons Characters References

Quote Originally Posted by Carioca View Post
    Hello everyone. New on this forum and my first thread not sure if this is the right place for it.

I was just hoping if anyone or the author JB57 himself would have any reference of what the characters of this story look like. Specially Martha and Teresa.

Have to say that so far this is the best story I ever heard. With a little complaining on Martha losing the titfight to Teresa, a little turn off for the next battle they had.

Hi Carioca,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. As you may know, the board had some issues until recently.

I actually don't have any specific references for these stories. Except in a very basic way, I am reluctant to tell people how to envision my characters too much. I think that everyone has certain body types that they like and I don't want to spoil it so people cannot place their particular fantasy into my stories.

However, there are some exceptions to this. I've used Frank Cho's drawings of Shanna/Jungle Girl to envision my Inge/Conchita stories. I guess you can say his artwork encapsulate my personal ideal body type. My story "Duranna" is based off of Serpieri's "Druuna." You can check that out to see exactly what I have in mind in those stories. The Kath vs. Kil/Neverwhere stories are based directly off of Richard Corben's Neverwhere/Den stories.

I can't recall having very specific models for the After School stories.

JB
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member Carioca's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Carioca,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. As you may know, the board had some issues until recently.

I actually don't have any specific references for these stories. Except in a very basic way, I am reluctant to tell people how to envision my characters too much. I think that everyone has certain body types that they like and I don't want to spoil it so people cannot place their particular fantasy into my stories.

However, there are some exceptions to this. I've used Frank Cho's drawings of Shanna/Jungle Girl to envision my Inge/Conchita stories. I guess you can say his artwork encapsulate my personal ideal body type. My story "Duranna" is based off of Serpieri's "Druuna." You can check that out to see exactly what I have in mind in those stories. The Kath vs. Kil/Neverwhere stories are based directly off of Richard Corben's Neverwhere/Den stories.

I can't recall having very specific models for the After School stories.

JB
    Thanks for answering me. I will have a look on those reference although I'm still searching Martha and Teresa "live action" references(or even cartoon).

Not gonna ask from you to give me your thoughts on it since you already answered but would like to discuss with other fans what they imagine when reading the story.

Junior Hostboard Member 070101a's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I just read this story in one of the archival backups and it turns out this is the old story I was trying to hunt down for a long time! Hostboard has been unsearchable and full of dead links for years now, so I couldn't even search for key words that I remember (though for some reason I remembered a swing rather than a bonfire near the start of the story).

Unlike Carioca (or perhaps similarly), I would have preferred if Teresa won both the titfight and sexfight (like the story it was loosely based on, Cheryl's Big Plan by Hockeyman), or Martha won both rounds. I don't mind a downfall of a previously unbeatable character, but I do prefer a one-sided victory.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 070101a View Post
    I just read this story in one of the archival backups and it turns out this is the old story I was trying to hunt down for a long time! Hostboard has been unsearchable and full of dead links for years now, so I couldn't even search for key words that I remember (though for some reason I remembered a swing rather than a bonfire near the start of the story).

Unlike Carioca (or perhaps similarly), I would have preferred if Teresa won both the titfight and sexfight (like the story it was loosely based on, Cheryl's Big Plan by Hockeyman), or Martha won both rounds. I don't mind a downfall of a previously unbeatable character, but I do prefer a one-sided victory.
    I will have nightmares with that comment. Kidding.

But do you have any references of what their body look like? I'm only interested in the main characters Teresa and Martha.
    Any real person or cartoon picture that you thought about when reading the story?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I will have nightmares with that comment. Kidding.

But do you have any references of what their body look like? I'm only interested in the main characters Teresa and Martha.
    Any real person or cartoon picture that you thought about when reading the story?
    No, unfortunately.

I don't think such bodies are common in real life, (to be honest)!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 070101a View Post
    No, unfortunately.

I don't think such bodies are common in real life, (to be honest)!
    Don't you have Instagram? Those bodies are real. Even better than them. I would say even natural but would be hard to find a IG model that didn't build her body with plastic surgery or anabolics.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Don't you have Instagram? Those bodies are real. Even better than them. I would say even natural but would be hard to find a IG model that didn't build her body with plastic surgery or anabolics.
    Yeah, that's what I mean. It's difficult to tell from a clothed pic, but it "seems" that every nude adult online sporting an athletic body with very large claimed-as-natural-yet-perky breasts has had some sort of procedure, such as autologous fat transfer (and yes, maybe Anavar for the fitness models). They're not all very good liars either. "Young woman with large breasts loses some weight, breasts sag and perkiness surgically restored" seems to be the standard these days. Of course there may be women with naturally very large yet perky breasts in even their 30s-60s like some of these stories claim, but maybe these unicorns simply don't post nude images online.

I would love to be proven wrong