Thread: I can still post and I’m on mobile.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

I can still post and I’m on mobile.

So, apparently a lot of users are having an issue where they cannot post. Their cursor simply will not work and therefore, they cannot type. It only works with DM titles, not actual DMs themselves. It’s not their devices either. People have told me that it works fine elsewhere and they even changed browsers and it didn’t solve the problem. I, however am having no issues at all, for some reason. Maybe because I’m on mobile, specifically IOS. The admins have been told about this, so not much else can be done about it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Re: I can still post and I’m on mobile.

I just got a message from the admin (in response to a message I sent them) indicating that the editor has been fixed. So everything should be fine now.

Yuri, using a mobile device (a phone?) is not an option for many of us. I just don't use my phone that much. BTW, are you writing your stories using a phone? If so, that is remarkable (to me, at least).

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: I can still post and I’m on mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    I just got a message from the admin (in response to a message I sent them) indicating that the editor has been fixed. So everything should be fine now.

Yuri, using a mobile device (a phone?) is not an option for many of us. I just don't use my phone that much. BTW, are you writing your stories using a phone? If so, that is remarkable (to me, at least).

JB
    Good to hear. I use a tablet, actually.