Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

FF7 Side Story #4

Best Laid Plans

“Mmmmhhmmm…” Yuffie woke slowly, a part of her wanting to remain asleep. To prolong the moment, the satisfaction she felt permeating her body. Almost regretfully her eyes opened and sat up slowly so as not to disturb her partner. Cloud’s arms almost immediately tightened, resisting her attempt to pull away, before he sighed and relaxed. She stared at his powerful, beautiful form, a frighteningly strong urge to just just lay back down. Not for sex, but just to feel his arms around her again. Pulling on the kimono from the night before she quietly, but quickly, exited the room.

“Mistress Yuffie?”

Yuffie merely nodded at Staniv as she strode past, head held high, ignoring the disapproving look at her back. Cloud would undoubtedly be hungry when he woke up.

Cloud's eye flashed open, immediately alert. Across from him Yuffie gave a shy smile, placing down a tray near his feet.

“Mornin’,”

“Morning,” he grunted, sitting up, ignoring his nudity. Seemed kind of pointless after what they’d just done. “So…was it everything you expected?”

In response the kunoichi crawled over, kissing him lightly. It was clumsy, but still pleasant nonetheless. “Does that answer your question.”

In response Cloud pulled her in, until she was sitting in his lap, holding her close as they kissed again. The one kiss turned to two, then three, and then they were making out urgently. His dick twitched, trapped between them, her breasts squashed against his chest and it seemed to go on forever before lips peeled apart reluctantly and heads rested on shoulders. Gasping for air Cloud stroked the back of her head while she clung to him. He never saw the fear in her eyes nor she the concern in his. This was becoming dangerous. Needing to say something he sighed deeply. “Have to say though, I’m surprised.”

She leaned back giving him a curious look.

"Well with the way you kept going after materia we always thought that you loved it a little...too much." Cloud started seriously, though his lips started to curl a bit. "Cid often suggested that maybe we'd find something untoward if we searched your..."

“That jackass? I'll kill him!” she laughed easily, punching at his chest before hugging him again, the awkwardness gone. The hug, despite his state of undress, the kisses they just shared and her barely covered body was completely platonic. They were just friends once more. With benefits. Suddenly ravenous they switched their attention to the breakfast bowls of rice, soup and vegetables. As she ate, her face twitched in response to the occasional tug on the bruise Josy gave her. Cloud noticed and he reached over to gently run a pair of fingers over the spot. She covered his hand in her own. “It’s fine Cloud. I’ve had far worse.”

“Not from a friend though.” He growled, expression protective. “Maybe I should…”

“Don’t you dare,” the kunoichi warned, warmed by his concern but also annoyed that he thought she couldn’t take care of herself. On an impulse she kissed his fingers. “I’m a big girl. I can take a few knocks.”

“Fine…just hoping you don’t turn into a fighting junkie like…” Cloud squinted as she quickly turned away, face pink. “Seriously…”

“What can I say…it’s addictive. And don’t act like it doesn’t turn you on.” She gazed pointedly at his lap where a section of his anatomy slapped up against his stomach.

“Fine…fine.” He grunted, feeling his prick twitch at her stare, the memory of last night still fresh in his mind. “I’ll not make an issue out of it. But why hasn't Leviathan done anything about the marks?”

“Because it was kinda my fault, so I'll suffer a bit for it. Though it was easily forgotten last night.” Smiling widely at him, she returned to her meal, then paused as a thought struck her. “But if you want to help...I could use a favor.”

Gulping down a last mouthful of soup Cloud gave her a curious look.

“Sure, I’m down to swing by. Eight’s been busy with Yangus hauling material from up North.” Jessica’s voice crackled on the recently installed radio system. “She’s not there is she?”

“No Josy’s not here,” Yuffie spoke clearly, hiding her frustration at the question. “Right now Cloud’s here on a visit and...”

“Cloud huh? Is Tifa there too?” Though scratchy, Yuffie could hear the excitement in her friend’s voice. Jess was aching for a chance to go up against Tifa after hearing about her match with Elizabeth and watching Yuffie’s video copy of it.

“Nope, sorry.” Yuffie shot Cloud a look as he rolled his eyes. “So see you in a couple of days?”

“Sure, I’ll catch the next Airship over.”

“That’s one…your turn.” Yuffie said, stepping back.

“Remind me again why I have to do this?” Cloud accepted the microphone, but gave her a curious look. "And what was that bit abot Jo?"

“She and Jess have never seen eye to eye after…an incident when they first met.” Yuffie replied, dodging the question. She could only hope that neither of the other women blurted it out. “So I’d like to be able to say that, no…I didn’t call them both here. Besides, she might still be feeling a bit petty after what happened if I ask her to come over.”

Cloud shot her a look. Unless she was good at hiding things, Joslyn had never across to him as the kind of person that was petty. Being someone that enjoyed fighting, having that personality would be a detriment

Yuffie kept her face placid. While he was clueless about the nuances of female interaction, he was frustratingly sharp if he felt he was being lied to. Finally he turned back to the radio and set about getting Gold Saucer’s frequency.

“CLOUD!”

The former Soldier ignored the envious stares as a busty brunette leapt into his arms. Her tight green top seemed ready to burst and bare nipples pushed against the material. Her fluttering mini skirt, while just long enough to protect her modesty, also teased the chance of floating just high enough. The kiss she gave him promised much, if he’d only ask. Finally she let him come back up for air, smiling happily at him. “Good to see you to. How’re the twins?”

“Tiring,” she sighed dramatically, then grinned. “They already have dad wrapped around their fingers. If I'm not around Helga has to keep watch or he’ll duck out of the office to spend time in the nursery.”

Unable to hide the smile at hearing his second set of twins were doing well, Cloud accepted the bag she held out to him while she linked arms and leaned in close. As soon as they left the station she shot him a conspiratorial look. “So…how was it?”

“How was what?” Cloud flushed, keeping his eyes straight ahead.

“Either you tell me, or I ask Yuffie and she gives me all the dirty details.”

“How about you tell me about what caused you two to get into it for real?” Cloud countered roughly. Joslyn recoiled from his harsh tone. “You two’ve always been pretty much inseparable. She looked hurt.”

“She looked hurt?!” Joslyn glanced around and pulled him behind a tall hedge. Grabbing her shirt she yanked it over her head. Several bruises dotted her stomach and torso. “I got the worst of it! She accused me of throwing the match. ME!”

Focusing his attention away from the mouth watering breasts, barely contained in a see through bra, Cloud gently traced the edges of the healing marks. Hearing her hiss as he pressed against one he held her steady, focusing through Bahamut. More interested in destruction, the Dragonlord still possessed some healing ability. The bruises faded, but didn’t disappear.

“Your hands…”Joslyn whispered, clinging to him tightly. This could get complicated Cloud realized, as the girl trembled. Slowly he moved his hands away, to a whine of disappointment.

“Healing’s not his forte, but looks like he did a decent job.” He murmured as she got herself back under control. Pulling her shirt back down the two made their way to her father’s place.

"Wait..." Jo grabbed his arm.

"What?"

"Let's walk around a bit. I haven't been to Wutai in awhile and..." The young woman blushed lightly. "I haven't had you all to myself in a long time either."

Once more Cloud felt concern over the hold he seemed to have with the women in his life. While he'd lost the arrogance of thinking he was something special, his treatment as a child...the ostracization, was something he'd never really forgotten. It still seemed a bit wrong to him that someone like Tifa, Joslyn, Mikoto...hell even Yuffie wanted a piece of him. But he gave her a smile. "Sure...why not."

Though more built up from before it took them barely two hours to take in the sights they wanted to. Through it all, Joslyn stayed close, clinging possessively to his arm and letting all the men know who she was with and all the women who was hers.

Outside the Pagoda, Cloud gave her his version of Yuffie's fight against her dad. They made the short climb up Da-Chao where he showed Joslyn where they'd had the final showdown against Corneo to save Yuffie and Elena from being his latest "wives".

"Seriously?" Joslyn chortled at that, already making plans to bring it up next time she ran into Elena. Would be interesting to see how the blonde reacted. The sun had passed it's zenith as they made the way back down, passing through the center of town to make their way to the mansion.

"These things are always a pain." Jo complained, chewing on a few beans from a packet she'd picked up.

"Then why do you always ask her to bring you a pack or two?" Cloud smirked, chewing his own easily. The merchants no longer expressed surprise at his ability to crack the local treat, which was a bit of a disappointment. The superior, expectant air they had selling the tough legumes to unexpecting tourists fading was something he'd enjoyed.

"Cause they're still tasty," she retorted, face lighting up happily as they cracked and she crunched contentedly.

The walk up the pathway was quiet except for the crunching. Jo knocked on the door, but fell back as Cloud simply opened the door.

“Where’s Fie anyway?” Joslyn asked warily, glancing around the entrance. "Shouldn't she be back by now?"

“Off running some errand for her dad.” He replied. “Told me she’d be back by this evening at the latest.”

“So it’s just you and me, alone, for today?”

Cloud froze at the tone in her voice. Ah shit…the one problem he’d failed to take into account when Yuffie suggested her plan. And…the way Tifa’s sister looked up at him. The way she strutted and pressed her body against him. The way she…

Joslyn smiled as she heard Cloud groan, clearly resisting her advances. This was why she loved him. Even Rosa hadn't bothered to try and resist her advances, but Cloud... “It’s okay Cloud.” She whispered, kissing his neck as he backed up against the wall. “I talked with sis before I came here. She's okay with it.”

Immediately another piece of the puzzle slotted into place and for a moment Cloud felt a rush of anger at once more being put on a pedestal. At being passed around. Then looked down at gorgeous face framed by a head of flowing dark hair. Tilting her face upwards he brushed his lips across the eager young woman's. Well…if that was how they were going to play it then far be it from him to not capitalize on the presented opportunity. Joslyn gave an excited squeal as he scooped her up, carrying her upstairs.

“Wait, wait.” She called out as he pushed open a door. “Not this one…further down, third from the end!”

“Why that one?”

“It’s…the bed there is…sturdier…” Jo hesitated. In her excitement blurting out something she hadn’t wanted to say. But at the same time she needed it to be that room. She felt him shrug and begin to lope towards the back. She’d tell him…when she found the proper time.

Several hours later found Yuffie waiting in the same spot Cloud had been as a smaller ship landed. The number of passengers was sparse, but even if it hadn't Jessica would've been easy to spot.

“Jess…good to see you!” Yuffie waved at the redhead coming down the gangplank. To her surprise, Eight followed close behind, easily identifiable from his bright bandana. “Eight? I thought Jess said you were out.”

“Yuff, it’s been awhile,” Jessica Albert embraced the kunoichi, giving a light thrust with her chest before letting go. "He got back as I was leaving the house. So his wardrobe’s a bit limited.”

“Maybe he could borrow some of Cloud’s. When I see him I’ll ask.” Yuffie shrugged, not lying since she hadn’t seen him since he left to pick up Josy. And that was hours ago. “Considering the hour maybe he’s already back at the house.”

Jessica, as always, drew attention since hair as bright as hers was unknown in Wutai. Coupled with her natural good looks it was not surprising she had men seeking to talk to her. As it stood her temper was as hot as her hair and few that approached lasted more than a few seconds under the lash of her tongue. Yuffie breathed a sigh of relief when they reached the path leading to the manor.

“Keep forgetting just how big this place is,” Jessica grumbled looking around.

“Why don’t you get settled in while I scrounge up some dinner?” Yuffie suggested. “And if you find Cloud upstairs let him know.”

Jessica saluted, drawing a laugh before darting upstairs, skirt fluttering. Once she and Eight were out of sight Yuffie frowned. Cloud hadn’t answered the door…moving to the back she found the entrance to the arena still locked. Had they stepped out?

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU DAMN COW!!”

Oh no…Yuffie spun around sprinting for the steps. She reached the top in time to see Jessica crash against the wall with Joslyn flying out of the room in pursuit. She barely even noticed the girl was naked.

Joslyn sighed contentedly, nuzzling her way deeper into Cloud's embrace. The blonde man himself absently stroked her sweaty back back, planting a kiss across her forehead.

"You never disappoint." Joslyn purred, enjoying the skin to skin contact. She loved this, just being with him. "It's a wonder sis even lets you out the house."

"Or why your dad lets you out of his," Cloud remarked teasingly. Despite his misgivings Jo was pleasant to be with. And to hold. "So how are things back home? Andrea's girls behaving themselves?"

"For now, but you know how it goes." Joslyn slowly slid down his body, keeping her eyes locked with his. "Eventually Vicky'll overstep, or Liz'll decide it's time to provoke sis again. And..."

Cloud groaned as her talented mouth turned his already stiff member into a rod of iron. "One of these day one of you is going to kill me...you know that?"

"Well you'll die happy at least," the girl smiled up him. Rising upright she twisted around, mounting him in a reverse cowgirl. She gasped as he slid in easily, trembling at the full feeling. "But...I think...it's more likely you'll drive me crazy...first."

Slowly at first the pair built up to a steady rhythm that forced light whines from the brunette and deep grunts from her blonde partner. Rising off the bed Cloud's arms circled Joslyn's stomach, her adding a light grind to her bouncing motions making his face spasm. Her whines became loud moans when his hands moved up her body to grab at the heavy breasts, tweaking the nipples until she squealed in delight, the clamping of her womanhood dragging a hoarse groan from Cloud.

He could barely move when the door was suddenly thrust open and a wild eyed redhead stood in it's frame.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU DAMN COW!!"

Always, she disliked this corridor Jessica realized. Opening the first door she came to the girl darted into the safety of the bedroom. Falling back onto the comfortable mattress with a satisfied grunt she watched as Eight dumped her two bags onto the large bed.

“Just how long did she invite you over for?” He asked curiously, sitting down and rubbing at his shoulder.

“Didn’t say,” Jessica replied, reaching up to stroke at his arm. “Figured we could stay for a bit and see if maybe Tifa swings by.”

“And it gets you out of the house for awhile,” Eight said softly, running a hand slowly across his girlfriend’s stomach. He felt her stiffen and sigh at his touch. “It's been over a year. How long’re you two gonna carry on like this.”

“You talk too much,” the redhead growled pulling him to rest fully on top of her, feeling his body react to hers’ the way she reacted to his. Kissing him deeply she muffled any more questions, his moans oddly light and… Lips pulling away they both stared as the sound continued. “What the hell?”

Jumping off of Eight, Jessica wandered to the door, looking down the corridor a look of horrified disgust on her face. Before her boyfriend could reach her she took off down the hallway in a steadily increasing trot that quickly turned into a sprint as she skidded to a stop by the third door from the end. She trembled as the moans within became a shout of delight, then flung open the door. Joslyn stared stupidly from her position in Cloud's lap. Cloud's eyes were wide from his position behind the brunette while hips still thrust reflexively. And Jessica gaped at the sight of the bitch she’d caught fucking her mother, now fucking the husband of a woman she admired.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU DAMN COW!?” She bellowed lunging into the room and grabbing the cunt by her hair, trying to pull her off. She heard Joslyn scream, Cloud shout and then a pair of strong hands grabbed her ponytails and pulled with frightening power. Yelling in pain she punched, and missed, at Joslyn then found herself on the ground near the doorway.

“Not this time you damn redheaded little brat.” Joslyn hissed, ignoring her nudity and the liquid running down the inside of her thighs. She’d completely forgotten about it, being with Cloud washing away the memories. And now this little shit had to show up and remind her. Suddenly worried Joslyn rushed Jessica and ran into a stiff punch across her face that felt like it loosened several teeth. Then…

“First my mother, now your sister’s husband!” Jessica shot Cloud a look of disgust. “And in the same room no less. You’re like a fucking bitch in heat!”

Joslyn bellowed, shame and rage vying for dominance, and rage won out. Leaping the girl, she found Jessica no less willing, the long festering fury of their last encounter pushing her on. Smashing together they spun like a maddened top, pulling at hair, biting shoulders and scratching. Eight appeared in the doorway and jumped back when Joslyn gained an advantage and slapped the redhead hard before crashing a fist across her cheek. Tumbling out the door, she kept her feet, spitting in rage as Joslyn ran at her fists raised.

“DON’T JUST STAND THERE!” Yuffie bellowed. Trying to get at them she fell back, stumbling to avoid the flailing fists as they held one another in a headlock, punching wildly. “TEAR THEM APART!!”

“Trying!” Cloud snapped, jumping away as the furious women spun in his direction hissing and cursing. “It’s not exactly the easiest thing to do.”

Growling, Yuffie leapt and chopped hard at the top of the heads of both women. Almost immediately they crumpled to the ground without another sound. Breathing heavily she finally took notice of Joslyn’s state of undress, as well as Cloud’s. “Really?”

“You’re not one to talk,” Cloud warned, the green in his blue eyes gleaming. “Now is someone going to tell me what’s going on here? Why did Jess attack Jo? And what was that crack about Josy…sleeping with her mother?!”

“For the last time, it doesn’t concern you!” Joslyn hissed, her face a mask of rage. “Your mother had an itch, I had an urge, we helped each other out.”

Yuffie winced, wondering if Joslyn was deliberately picking the most offensive way to say what she had to say to piss off the redhead. Based on Jessica’s expression, if she was, it was working.

“So you admit you’re a whore that’ll fuck anything on two legs!” Jessica spat from her position on the couch, Eight’s hands firmly on her shoulders to keep her from jumping at the brunette. “You come anywhere near my mother again and I’ll rip your tits off.”

“It was a one night thing!” Jo bellowed, lurching off the bed, only to be restrained by Cloud. She turned to shoot him a stricken look, clearly not having wanted him to learn of what happened in this manner, then swung back to vent her rage on the redhead. “And you got me with a cheap shot last time, you damned ginger cunt. You come at me again and I’ll tear you bald!”

“Can someone tell the ignorant among us just what the hell is going on?” Cloud demanded, using Bahamut to pitch his voice in a manner that scared the two shrieking females into silence. He glared over at Yuffie. “I can guess some of it, but HOW did this happen?”

“Me an’ Jess were having a match with Jo showed up for visit.” Yuffie sighed, shooting Joslyn a sympathetic look. “Rosalind was here as well. She and Jo stepped into the ring, things got…heated…and well…”

“Yeah, I get it,” Cloud looked down at Joslyn that flinched away from his stare, focusing her attention into her lap. “I’m guessing this has something to do with that rough patch you two were going through that had Tifa fretting?"

“Y...yeah. I was sleeping a few rooms down and he...heard them." Yuffie stuttered, then hurriedly explained. “It was rough between me and Josy for a time and we were trying to find the right time and place to bring it up but..."

“But now I find out because these two little idiots couldn’t keep the claws sheathed.” Cloud grunted, shifting off the bed, releasing his hold on Joslyn. The girl immediately spun around reaching desperately for his back as he stared out the window, rubbing his face, body stiff with suppressed tension.

“Cloud…I…”

“Hey, you’re not off the hook!” Jessica shouted. “What do you think you’re doing acting all holier than thou? We just caught you…

“Tell her why I'm here." Cloud interrupted, glaring out of the corner of his eye. Jessica was immediately cowed into silence by the tone, flinching away. Unconsciously Eight shifted to position himself slightly in front of his girlfriend, hand reaching for a sword that wasn't there. Approaching him, Yuffie hesitated at the growl in his voice and the suppressed rage behind his visible eye. "Tell her why I'm here and Tifa isn't!"

“I…she…” Jessica stammered, pretty face scrunched up in confusion. This was wrong. She'd caught him cheating...why was she the one scared? “Why does any of that matter?”

“Cloud’s here...because I beat Jo in a match.” Yuffie flushed. Saying it out loud to...outsiders...made her realize just why it bothered Cloud so much. She gently touched his shoulder and moved away to pull Jo into a hug. “There’s a kind of…agreement between Tifa and Jo when it comes to Cloud. I...sorta joined their exclusive club in the last couple of days.”

Eight who had been silent up to this point shot Cloud a look. “She’s joking right?”

“Sometimes I wish she was.” Cloud growled, turning to face the room entirely. “It started shortly after Tifa and Jo found out they were sisters. Was a rare night that the three of us weren’t together. After Tifa and I got married they changed things up. They’d have a match. If Jo won, I stayed with her for a week. Seems the rules have been changed again. But…”

Cloud touched Joslyn’s shoulder, causing the girl to stiffen, close to where Yuffie held her.

“If Jo says it was a one night stand, I have no reason to doubt her. She might try and hide things, but I’ve never known her to outright lie.” His words were light, but the expression he showed her was still severe. “I am upset that you didn’t trust me enough to tell me before I found out like this. And I’ll strongly recommend you tell your sister. Tifa and Rosa are old friends, and if she finds out from anyone else it could lead to misunderstandings.”

“So you’re taking her side, huh?”

Cloud looked up into the bitter, angry eyes of Jessica. The girl was clearly upset by this, but it disturbed him just HOW upset she was. But then he realized her eyes weren’t on him, but Yuffie. He was temporarily forgotten.

“I already had this out with Jo,” the kunoichi sighed, releasing her hug on Joslyn and walking over to pull the upset redhead into one as well. There was a stiffness to Jessica, and she initially seemed to resist, but she slowly returned the gesture. “I’m not taking any side. I was every bit as angry as you are with her.

"Then why..."

"BUT...I was mostly upset because she was trying to keep it secret and...no, that doesn't matter now." Yuffie shook her head, ignoring the curious stares about what she'd been about to say. "We've never kept secrets from one another and I didn't want it starting now. It's been so long Jess, can't the three of us just let bygones be bygones and be…”

“Friends...ME? Friends with that cow? HAH!” Jessica snorted, glaring once more at Joslyn.

“Who’re you calling a cow, COW!?” Joslyn demanded, shooting to her feet. “If Yuffie hadn’t stopped us I’d have torn you bald. Wonder how your little boyfriend would’ve appreciated the new look?”

“At least my boyfriend is my own,” Jessica sneered spitefully. “I’m not the one begging her sister to spend some time with a guy that already dumped her.”

It was a low blow. True, but still a low blow. And the reaction was what you’d expect. Joslyn attempted to throw herself at Jessica, only to be restrained by Cloud, while Jessica shoved Yuffie aside to get at Joslyn and was grabbed by Eight. The furious femmes hacked and kicked madly at one another, while just out of range.

“Gods, enough!” Yuffie shouted. The four of them turned to the female ninja and the two women immediately ceased in their actions at the tears on the girl’s face as she turned and fled from the room. In the sudden silence Jessica and Joslyn hung limply in the arms of their lovers, their misery only compounded by the accusatory stares they felt at their backs.

Jessica rolled over on the bed, seeking a comfortable spot. Sleep continued to elude her, the guilt from Yuffie’s crying face digging deep into her conscience. “Not my fault…” she muttered. “Fucking…bitch…”

Rosa had stormed back into Jessica’s life like a whirlwind and it had taken years before the younger redhead would even call her ‘mother’. A girl who grew up around boys she learned to do things by their rules and she refused to respect a woman that would abandon her own child. Things eventually came to a head, or rather to blows, and the end found Jessica pinned under Rosa. Both were bruised and the living room trashed but in that moment she learned that the two of them had a lot in common. And her disdain turned to adoration.

To then learn her mother would do THAT, with someone almost Jessica’s age drove the girl wild with…and now she could admit it…a kind of jealousy. It was only made worse by the fact that she recognized Joslyn was the sister Tifa spoke about. As well as the friend Yuffie mentioned.

And Yuffie...

Until the kunoichi, Jessica only had two proper female friends. Red, Yangus's partner and sometimes lover and the other was Medea, a former rival for Eight's affection. Red she had yet to tangle with, while Medea...even the idea of getting into a fight with a woman as innocent as her made Jessica very uncomfortable. All others were mere acquaintances, that avoided her after being on the receiving end of her fists or tits. In Yuffie, Jess found another woman who was close in age and with shared interests. Her mother had often told her of the fights in the bar between women that seemed determined to permanently damage one another, who would later be sitting side by side at the bar drinking and laughing around the injuries they'd inflicted on one another.

Now she'd found one of her own...only she came with baggage.

Her thoughts turning ever darker at what she could do to a certain brunette Jessica shot to full wakefulness when the doorknob started rattling. Looking up, hopeful that it was Eight, her lips curled into a sneer at the sight of Joslyn peering into the room. Glaring back the woman gestured to her and, curious, Jessica swung off the bed and marched outside.

“What’s the matter,” she mocked. “Cloud get bored of you already?”

“I’d make a crack about you sleeping alone,” Joslyn hissed. “But I know Eight and Cloud went out to have drinks. And probably to avoid us.”

“Thanks for stating the obvious,” Jessica snapped. “Guess it wasn’t your brains that went into those tits.”

“You…are fucking insufferable.” Jo stepped up to the redhead. “And I want you gone.”

“What?!”

“You being here is hurting Yuffie.” Josy stated, glaring. “So I want you out!”

Jessica stared at the brunette, and then laughed. “Me? I’M the one she invited, cow. Why don’t you take a hint and fuck off.”

“I’ve known her longer than you, cunt.” Then her face took on a superior look. “We’re closer than you could ever hope to be.”

“Not for much longer, seeing as how you’re the one she told to leave back then.” Jessica taunted. Seeing Joslyn clench her fists the redhead did the same, ready for anything. “Just try it, bitch. I fuckin' dare you!”

“Is that so? Follow me then.” Spinning on her heel Joslyn moved with an exaggerated strut towards the stairs. “Unless, that is, you’re afraid.”

Wary, but curious, Jessica followed Joslyn into the arena where the girl strode towards the ring and leapt in, clad in just her underwear. Jessica stayed near the entrance. “You and me,” the older brunette called. She tore off her bra. “No holds barred. The loser leaves.”

Jessica loped for the ring, sliding under the ropes and flinging aside her bra in almost a single motion. “Suits me just fine.” She smirked eagerly. “This time FIE’S not here to…OOF!”

Jessica croaked as Jo’s fist dug into her stomach, palm slapped across her face and then she was thrown to the mat, leaving red strands under the brunette’s fingers. “You really don’t get it, do you, you little shit.” Joslyn hissed, spitting at the downed woman. Jessica trembled at the saliva running down her back and scrambled upright. “She didn’t ask me to leave because she was afraid for me. She did because she was worried about YOU!”

Advancing on the redhead Joslyn was unprepared for the swiftness in the young woman’s one-two response that sent her back against the ropes. “You think that, you arrogant cunt?” Jessica snarled. “While you were rolling around, play fighting in your little club, I was out there actually fighting beasts and monsters. Allow me to show you what I’ve learned.”

Coming together both quickly learned they’d underestimated the other. Jessica’s small, hard fists raised welts where they connected on Joslyn’s body, while the bigger girl’s knuckles cracked painfully against the redhead’s face and upper body. But pride prevented them from back down and for five long minutes they stood in the center of the ring exchanging vicious blows that rattled teeth and had their vision blurring.

Fighting stubbornly Joslyn punched the two Jessica’s, saw them stagger and followed with a gut punch that the twins croak with pain and stumble back rapidly. Gasping heavily Jessica swung upwards at the trio of brunettes that rushed her, catching them hard on the cheek and spinning them around. Yet despite how many figures they saw in front them of them neither brutal beauty ceased their swinging.

Jessica had grown up around boys and men, all hardened from tough living away from the cities where the good folks lived. From them she learned to handle herself against men, monsters and other women. Until she met her mother she’d never lost a serious fight, and didn’t intend to lose another.

On the other hand Joslyn was one of said good folks Jess had learned to despise. While spoiled, she had made her own way in the world and was only too willing, even happy to throw down if need arose. Now faced by the girl she blamed for almost ruining her and Yuffie’s friendship, that willingness turned into an almost sadistic glee.

Both knew fists did way more damage than an open palm or any amount of hair yanking…but they were women. Young, angry women. And eventually a primeval instinct directed hands to hair. “Fucking cunt…let…go!!” Joslyn shouted as Jessica tugged vigorously at her dark hair. The wide smirk on the redhead’s face quickly evaporated when Jo grabbed her twin ponytails and yanked. The screech echoed off the walls.

Snarling savagely they yanked each other across the ring occasionally slapping, punching or kicking as they did so with a free hand. They fought bitterly now, without restraint, wanting to hurt the other as much as possible. A clubbing blow from Jessica knocked Joslyn to a knee, but the taller girl smashed a fist just under her eye causing Jess to let go of the hairpull as she clutched her face in pain. The reprieve was only temporary as the women fell together punching and kicking with maddening ferocity.

A punch from Joslyn knocked them apart but, cursing madly, Jessica jumped right back in. Catching each other’s hands, fingers locked, curling tight. Redhead and brunette strained their not inconsiderable might against one another, teeth bared as they hissed spiteful curses. Slamming her chest into Joslyn’s, Jessica then grunted as the taller woman bashed back, their ample racks smacking together painfully. Grimacing in effort, bodies tilted as they struggled to overpower one another, but slowly Jessica’s arms were forced to bend and Josy’s lips curled into a cruel grin.

"I'm almost as strong as my sister," Josyln snarled, feeling Jessica's boobs begin to sink under hers. "So you've fought beasts and monsters. You ever fought a Weapon? Because I have!"

"Fuck you!" Jessica gritted, muscles shrieking as she fought a losing battle against the unexpectedly powerful brunette, her pride not allowing her to let go.

"You're the one that's fucked, you cunt." Jo snapped spitefully, straining even more and being rewarded as the redhead sank even lower. "You nearly cost me my friend. I'm gonna make you suffer for that."

"You did that to yourself!" Jessica shouted. Snatching her hands free she slammed punches into the woman's midsection. As Joslyn curled up in agony she grabbed hold of the brunette's long hair and twisted around, catapulting the woman over her shoulder. She lost her balance in the process, however, landing on top of the prone woman with a meaty SPLAT!

Not even thinking, merely responding naturally, their arms flew around the other's head, holding her in place. That place being smothering one another with their ample breasts. Muffled screams tickled the tense, perfumed orbs. Bodies twisted as they rolled, trying to smother one another, backs bridging and legs kicking until they went under the ropes. Shrieking in sudden pain as the other bit down with strong teeth onto the supple flesh then screaming again in shocked terror as they fell the short distance to the safety mats. The shock of the fall made them let go and roll apart, but quick as greased lightning they scrambled onto all fours, then twisted around rapidly.

Lunging at their impromptu rival they punched, slapped and kicked mercilessly, neither giving up ground willingly or easily. Then slamming their bodies together again they yanked hair in varying directions, tearing out clumps of brightly colored locks to pained screeches, scratching and biting. They hadn't been fighting for long, but the ferocity with which they'd gone at one another had them already slick with sweat. Joslyn shoved Jessica back against the ring and ran at the redhead. Getting her hands, and a foot, against the brunette Jessica pushed her away and rolled back into the arena to gain some breathing space. Jo quickly followed and the women circled, eyeing each other warily.

Jealously Jessica glared at swaying mounds on the other woman's chest and, before even thinking about it, a hand flashed out, leaving a red print on the side of the tanned orb setting it jiggling. "BITCH!" Joslyn yelped, slashing clawed digits across Jessica's own impressive breast.

"CUNT!" The redhead squealed as the flesh wobbled delectably, then snarled, grabbing handfuls of rippling flesh, even while Josy growled and did the same.

In the hidden recording room, Yuffie watched as her two friends seemed to try their level best to rip off each other's boobs. She winced as Jessica pulled Joslyn's breasts, yanking the flesh almost to full extension, then turned away as the redhead screamed when Jo twisted and deformed the other's orbs in retaliation.

"Has to be this way..." she muttered, watching as they dropped the weighty glands to slap and punch before again scooping up the boobs, reminding herself just who it was she was dealing with. She remembered Rosalind's story about she and Jessica first met and how she had to first beat her daughter in a fight before the girl would even acknowledge her. And Jo was just...Jo. If there was anyway to at least get her to respect someone it was for said person to give her a good fight.

This was her best gamble at getting these two to, at the very least, tolerate one another. But still, she grimaced around the screams as they continued to maul one another, she hoped they could do it before they really started damaging each other. Then flinched in sympathy when Joslyn gave a gurgling scream and a jet of fluid gushed from her breasts across Jessica's face. The woman squealed in disgust, jumping back and wiping at the milk that dripped down her face.

Joslyn panted, clearly affected by the sudden surge, but wasn't one to let an advantage slip past her. Grabbing the opposing orbs she yanked the screaming redhead into a headbutt and tried to trap her in a bearhug. Instead, Jessica uttered a savage curse and slammed a punch across Joslyn's face. The clearly hurt brunette tottered, dazed, only staying upright by grabbing onto the ropes.

Deciding she'd given them enough time the kunoichi rose and walked out the door.

"I'm better than you, you fat whore!" Jessica gasped, her boobs on fire. She blinked sweat and milk out of her eyes and ran a hand through her sticky hair, staggering towards the beaten brunette. "You don't deserve someone like Yuffie after putting her on the spot like you did."

"You think I don't know that?!"

Jessica blinked. How did she end up on the floor? Shaking her head the girl felt the pain hit her in waves, then remembered. Joslyn had flown off the ropes and hit her with a punch the likes of which she hadn't felt since tangling with her mother. Gingerly she touched the side of her face, hissing at the agony. And let that pain fuel her determination to beat down her rival. Speaking of which...she stared up at the swaying Jo, spots of white dotting her boobs and stomach.

"I hurt her, but not in the way YOU think." The brunette panted, hurt, but enjoying herself despite it. Whatever else she might think of Jess...the girl could fight. "She and I made up. And now you come along, dredging up past shit. I'm gonna give you the beating I should have when you first hit me."

"You and what army?" Jessica shot to her feet, hitting out at the brunette, feeling it connect before gagging at a blow to her midsection. An elbow to the top of her head dropped the girl to the mats, but quickly she rolled away from the expected stomp or kick, and heard Jo curse as it missed. Making her way back to her feet Jess absorbed another punch before sweeping Joslyn's legs out from under her. "I'm not losing. Not to someone like you."

Throwing themselves back together they both ducked, expecting a blow and froze as they found themselves wrapped up in a tit to tit bearhug. Far from stopping, they instead slammed their tits together. Once, twice, five times they slammed the heavy and dense orbs together before the sixth knocked them apart. Unexpected it might have been, but to the jealous women the change felt appropriate what had led to this situation.

"Couldn't handle my fists, huh cunt?" Joslyn sneered, thrusting out her massive mammaries proudly. "Or maybe you want to get a taste of the tits your mother couldn't resist."

"I could smash your fucking face to mush any day of the week, whore." Jessica cursed, shoving her own impressive rack in Joslyn's direction. "And this is far more fitting. Squashing your tits, just like my mom did."

"Your mom barely beat me, bitch." The brunette strode heavily up to the redhead, bashing her monsters against Jessica's firm tits, making them wobble noticeably. "And more to the point. You're...not...Rosie."

"Don't say her name." Jessica hurled her boobs against Jo's viciously, making the bigger girl take a step back and setting her breasts jiggling. "Keep my mom's name out of your filthy mouth!"

"She liked my mouth just fine." Joslyn taunted, her eyes flinty, shoving her tits hard against the smaller woman. The mounds squashed together dramatically, flattening noticeably at the front. "Was quite vocal about it to."

"You fucking..."

"Bring it you..."

Grabbing each other around the throat they thrust out their boobs, they orbs mashing together thickly, then rebounding and knocking the women apart. But they weren't apart for long.

Spitting curses they flung themselves together, wielding their boobs now as fists, the excitement of finally facing down the other in this manner re-invigorating them. Bountiful busts clapped, smacked and hammered together with exceptional enthusiasm, lithe and trim bodies twisting in their entirety to fling the weighty treasures together with as much violence as they could muster.

Clasping arms behind her back Jessica dug into her outrage and jealousy, beating a wide eyed Joslyn back across the ring, sending the woman's larger tits flopping widely with vicious blows that had them both crying out. A powerful counter blow from the brunette had them stiffen in agony, boobs rolling high on their chests, and Joslyn seized the initiative, now the one slamming a teary eyed redhead around the squared circle. But even her advantage was temporary as Jessica's fiery temper drove her on, clenching fists at her side and hurling breasts at the enemy despite screeching in clear agony. And then Jo's temper kicked in and her boobs flew to WHACK loudly against Jess's, her wails heart rending.

Yuffie now perched above the action, hiding among the large lights that covered the arena. She'd both expected and dreaded this turn, hoping they would be able to settle this matter without their breasts coming into the equation...but doubting it. Because if they did, this might last longer than she's intended. From up here she had a bird's eye view to their tits bashing together. Joslyn's were both wider and longer, but when they beat together Jessica's still impressive glands made significant progress when one compared how much the orbs gave way.

Then Jess gave a tortured shriek and fell onto her side, rolling across the ring from the force of their boobs colliding. Joslyn stumbled, but righted herself, marching after the downed woman and dragging her up. Grappling fiercely, their breasts squashed together as they shoved to and fro before rearing back and slamming all four orbs together. Groaning, and then screaming, they kept smashing them together until Jessica once more fell back wailing.

"It takes a...certain kind of woman to fight like this." Tifa had said once during a visit. They'd just finished watching two new girls engage in their first titfight. It had been an underwhelming experience since while one was clearly into it, the other spent too much time running away after the first five minutes and Viola had finally declared it a no contest. "You have to have a level of masochism hardwired into you to enjoy it."

"You make it sound like we're freaks." Yuffie had complained, then waved at Jo who stepped onto the mats, followed by Naoko. The two had literally squealed with delight, seeing each other after so long, and quickly set up a night for their rematch.

"In a manner of speaking. Do you think the idea of swinging your tits at another woman over and over until one you can't take it anymore sounds normal?" Tifa gave a wry grin inclining her head at the two women, who only hours before had been giggling and chatting, now wrapped up in a tit to tit bearhug trying to squash the other flat. "Think about it. We're talking about fighting in a manner where you can't avoid pain and enjoying it. We aren't regular women, Yuffie. I stopped worrying about it years ago. If we were do you think we'd end up where we are now?"

Remembering back to how savagely Naoko and Joslyn's had fought one another, compared to how friendly they'd once more been after they stepped off the mats, Yuffie had to agree. They weren't normal. It was with that in mind she'd planned to engineer a situation where she could manipulate her two friends into the ring if things didn't went south. Now, knowing she could actually just drop down and take a seat and not be noticed, she simply sat in the rafters to enjoy the show.

"Gods damn you!" Jessica sobbed, falling back against the corner post, clutching at her chest protectively. Joslyn was in barely better condition, her tanned boobs glowing red and body trembling in exhaustion. Her eyes were steady still though, the smoky grey lenses staring unflinchingly into a reddish brown glare. Staggering forward the brunette squealed as the redhead propelled herself out of the corner, their breasts clapping together with a horrendous SMACK that also sent the darker haired woman sliding across apron. It also dropped Jessica into a sitting position. "Fuck...fuck..."

"Ow...ow...damned bitch. Just...give up!" Joslyn groaned, rolling onto her stomach and pushing up onto hands and knees. She glared across at the redhead who returned to gave evenly. "Get the...fuck...out."

"You...piss off," Jess hissed back nastily. Falling onto her hands she began crawling towards her rival. "Fie forgives too easily...I'll teach you...a lesson...for her."

Josy stiffened at Jessica's words then rapidly crossed the distance between them. The redhead also flew across the apron, the pair slamming together, heads over shoulders that ground together painfully as they shoved. Snarling and hissing in rage, glistening rears, still clad in soaked panties, rose into the air as they went low as they fought like dueling monsters. Bodies, trembled, muscles twitches and cramped, and finally Jessica once more cried out in frustration...reminded that Joslyn was indeed stronger than she was. Panting rapidly she shuffled backwards, pushed towards the ropes by the fiercely grunting brunette, then yelled and bit down savagely on the taut tanned flesh under her teeth.

"AAGGHHH...CUNT!!" Joslyn screamed, squirming frantically to get away but like a redheaded bulldog, Jessica refused to let go. At least until a wild punch sent her left boob quivering and she recoiled from the shock. Shouting, she slammed a blow of her own across the brunette's easy targets.

Rising up on their knees continuous uppercuts set the large orbs bouncing wildly, brunette and redhead sobbing freely from the pain but unwilling to stop. Gradually the frenzy of punches slowed to a crawl and blows now struck stomachs and ribs as they fell forward to lean into one another. Wrapping up in a loose clinch, sore breasts brushed together lightly in time with their breathing.

"Ha...ha...had enough you little bitch?" Joslyn moaned. It had been awhile since she'd been in a catfight. And even longer since one had her feeling this exhausted. "If you say...say you're sorry maybe I'll let you...let you stay..."

"As if you...you fat cow!" Jessica groaned. Her entire body was one big hurt, from face to breasts to stomach. The cunt could hit hard, and fight even better, she grudgingly admitted to herself. "Wassamatter...boobies sore? Last chance to...to leave with your...your pride. Otherwise my tits'll shove yours...inside out."

Jessica then cried out as the op of Jo's boobs smacked against hers stingingly. Angrily, she slammed back, her breasts swinging upwards to allow her nipples to stab into the bright red orbs causing the brunette to hiss. "And here I was...gonna say that you could...fight." Jo growled around the sharp pain of the jabbing spikes. "Fine...I'll just crush you. And we'll see...if your boyfriend is...as loyal as you...think."

Whining yelps accompanied the fleshy SMACKS while sobbing cries followed the sharp WHACKS as they flung their tortured mammaries together in a steady beat. Tired, but unwilling to concede, they occasionally rose up on their knees to grind the still powerful glands together. At least until their nipples met and strained together, causing Joslyn to moan and Jessica to pant and feelings neither wanted to dampen their stretched, stained underwear. At which point they slumped back down onto their haunches for another round of violent boob banging.

But despite the clear arousal, grinding became more and more prevalent as the two tired. Twitching arms tightened, spasming in effort. Head to head, face to face, neither Jessica nor Joslyn looked away. Breasts, slick with sweat that dribbled down their faces and shoulders slipped and slid together, as if trying to avoid the final comparison. Groaning, Joslyn twisted her body to the right, jabbing her left breast hard against Jess's right, the swollen orbs molding around one another before slipping past to slap up against it's opposite number.

Jessica whimpered audibly as she now shifted to her left, pressing the other pair of boobs together, the flesh deforming under the pressure. She heard the brunette moan in clear pain and pushed harder, a small smile curling her lips at the perceived panic in the bigger woman's face. Then she gave a soft whine as Joslyn shoved forward, rising upwards off her knees. Her breasts complained at the weight resting on them even as she felt herself tilting backwards. Giving a sudden, savage, grunt she twisted to the side and dumped them both onto the apron once more.

Immediately the two desperate beauties plastered their bodies together from tip to toe, squealing in frantic fear as they rocked and rolled across a small section of the ring. Wrestling breasts squashed together, with no room to expand or flow between bodies and arms. Squirming energetically, they fought for the top position, voices keening in their desperation. Thrusting, they mashed boobs urgently as they teetered on their sides, forcing the flattened flesh to crush together even further

Writhing in terrible, bosomy agony they continued to rock and roll, still refusing to quit, determined to keep fighting until they humbled their adversary.

The change was sudden.

Thrusting, crushing their breasts into one another Yuffie began to wonder what it would take for them to stop. She blinked, and heard a strained and despairing cry from Jessica. Eyes shot back open in time to catch the redhead forced onto her back by the bigger brunette. Crying out, Jess attempted to continue the roll only to be shoved back onto the tarp by a grunting Joslyn. Their bodies separated briefly and Yuffie's eyes were wide at the damage.

Joslyn's breasts hung down limply from her chest, much of the vaunted firmness gone. Jessica's own pair rolled loosely across her front in time with her sobbing gasps. Nonetheless it was Jess that shoved upwards, bashing her teats across Jo's with a painful sounding WHACK, that had the top heavy brunette whimper, before she simply dropped her entire upper body across the redhead.

The hideous SPLAT was accompanied by twin screeches and then pitiable sobs. "No..." Jessica croaked as Joslyn's trembling arms pushed off her body again. Whether it was in reference to her refusal to surrender or begging Jo to stop, the brunette either didn't hear or believed the former and prepared to continue. Breasts splashed against breasts, but this time from Jessica shooting up and slamming her tormented boobs into Joslyn's. Brunette screamed and redhead howled as they tilted back onto their sides.

Arms barely holding on they mindlessly slung and bashed their battered and deflated breasts together. With a hoarse growl Joslyn's fingers dug into the redhead's shoulder shoving the girl over and Jessica's hand gripped the brunette's bicep. Letting gravity do most of the work Jo dropped her rack onto Jess's boobs even as the redhead shot off her back. The WHACK of their breasts splattering together was accompanied by the CRACK of their foreheads meeting and the women shuddered in agony, going limp.

Yuffie watched for several long heartbeats before jumping down to land lightly in the ring. Moving carefully she approached the prone pair, gently pulling Joslyn off of Jessica. Though it was clear to her who had won she doubted either would accept it without a verbal admission. "A little help here," she murmured quietly, feeling her limbs strengthened, hefting both unconscious beauties over her shoulders. "This should be enough...it has to be enough..."

Resting a palm on both Yuffie channeled healing, feeling bodies shift at the sensation but not wake. A buzzing in her pants distracted her and she rose, stepping out the room she'd carried the pair into.

"They done yet?"

"Cloud...yeah. Maybe ten minutes ago." Yuffie massaged her temples. "It's safe for you guys to head on back."

"Okay." There was a short silence and she thought he'd hung up when. "Was it bad?"

"Not as bad I thought it'd be." She gave a small smile. "Bout halfway through they started focusing on the tits. Their pride probably took more of a beating than anything else."

"Of course they would," she heard the sigh in his voice. "Just hope Jo has formula handy."

"Oh..." Yuffie touched fingers to lips at the realization. "I...oh shit. Just hurry back, okay?!"

Not even waiting for a response the kunoichi twisted around and reached for the door. Through it's solid frame she could make out faint cries and squeals. Muttering curses in Wutai she threw open the door to find that Joslyn and Jessica had recovered enough to resume fighting.

Shapely legs kicked and waved as the still determined women thrashed across the bed. Jessica screamed as Jo yanked savagely at her crimson locks while the brunette yowled as Jess dragged a clawed hand across her shoulders. Shoving each other away Joslyn found herself facing Jessica's legs. Legs that shot around her head, squeezing tight. Shouting in anguish, her thighs now wrapped around Jessica's head, who bellowed at being caught.

"Let...go!!" Whining in desperation brunette and redhead rocked weakly, all their strength focused on maintaining the head scissors and demanding the other let go. Hands impotently tugged at firm thighs, slapped or scratched at sweaty, overheated buns.

"For fuck's sake!" Gesturing at the coiled women, a ball of water formed over Yuffie's finger to float slowly over the grunting, gasping women before dropping on them at a gesture from the same digit.

"GAH...COLD!!" Joslyn shrieked pushing away from Jessica who simply lay simply on the bed, panting in exhaustion. But even then, as soon as the shock wore off they crawled back together, slapping faces and shoulders while tugging ineffectually at hair. A second dousing, this one near scalding, separated them. Whimpering, the fell to their sides, contenting themselves with just glaring for now.

"Isn't this enough?" Yuffie demanded loudly. Heads jerked in her direction, eyes refocusing, blinking as the rage drained out of them.

"Fie...I..."

"Yuff...we..."

"Don't even try it, how do you think you ended up in here?" The kunoichi pinned both in a stare that neither would meet. She focused on Jessica. "She took everything you could throw at her Jess. Hell, I should be mad because you've never fought me with half that level of enthusiasm."

"I don't..."

"And you..." she thrust a finger at Joslyn. "I know you too well. You were having the time of your life weren't you. Outside of the time you and Tifa went at it on the Airship I've never seen you just cut loose like that."

"I never said she couldn't fight." Jo answered sullenly. "And SHE'S the one with the problem remember! Blurting out what happened between me an' her mom in front of Cloud."

"Why wouldn't I!" Jessica snarled, slamming a palm onto the soaked bedding. "What you did to my mom, I..."

"Stop it, Jess..." Yuffie sighed, wiping at her face. "I SAW them, Jess. Your mom was every bit as into it, if not more, than Jo. And don't forget, she BEAT Josy. You see her getting forced into anything she doesn't want to take part in?"

"I...but she..." Jessica's expression turned from angry to confused to miserable at Yuffie's words. "She wouldn't..."

"She could...and we did." Yuffie's head shot up at Jo's words. Not at the words themselves, but the soft tone in which they were delivered. "Like I told Yuffie over a year ago, I don't regret what we did, and I won't apologize for it. Having sex with another woman was something I'd always been curious about. But..."

She and Yuffie shared a look. "If I could go back and change it I would. I almost lost my best friend to satisfy that curiosity. But I can't, so I'm going to say this one last time. It was just one night. If she was to show up right here, right now, and proposition me I'd turn her down. The only rolling around I want to do with her is on the mats, or in the ring, during the rematch. I don't plan on stealing your mother, Jess..."

"Don't...call me Jess," Jessica muttered absently, eyes flickering back and forth while staring down at the bed. It slowly dawned on her that Josyln's words did little to ease the fire in her gut. At some point she'd stopped caring about what the brunette and her mother had done. She just wanted to fight her. To...establish a pecking order. She raised her head in Yuffie's direction. "Who won?"

"What?"

"Who won our fight?!" The redhead demanded. She pointed at Joslyn. "I remember smashing her tits before passing out."

"The hell you say?!" The brunette growled, bouncing her deflated but, still appreciably sized, boobs in her hands. "These look smashed to you. I had you on your back, squashed. Just look at those limp sacks!"

"Limp!" Jessica got into Joslyn's face, their sagging boobs pressed together, hands on hips. "I've got more than enough left in the tank to finish what we started."

"You're a slow learner brat." Yuffie's head jerked up at Joslyn's throaty tone. Between the women nipples slowly stiffened, displaying a resurgent excitement as hands grabbed hips. "But far be it from me to give a girl the humiliation she wants."

"Try it bitch." Her head now swung in Jessica's direction. The redhead's eyes were glazed and face a bright pink. And, Yuffie noticed, she was slowly humping Joslyn. "We're not stopping till you admit I'm the better..."

"Better...better what?" Yuffie thought as her two friends cried out and threw their arms around one another, squeezing fiercely.

"How about we put that on hold!"

All three females jumped at the voice, Cloud and Eight standing in the doorway. Gasping in horror, Jessica pushed away and yanked the still damp cover across her chest. Joslyn didn't bother, proud that her body was on display and, if the tents in two separate pants was any indication, getting reactions.

Marching past Yuffie Eight grabbed the squirming Jessica and tossed her over his shoulder. "What do you think you're doing?" She shouted, kicking ineffectually. "We're not done. I'm not done with her ye....HIIIIIIIIIEEE!!"

The SMACK was loud, but the cry held more excitement than pain. "You've been a naughty girl!" Eight growled, spanking her rear again for good measure. The young man was himself sweating. "I'm going to have to punish you good tonight!!"

"You wouldn't DARE!" Jessica squealed, beating fists across his back as they turned out the door. "Eight? EIGHT!!"

"So...where does that leave us?" Yuffie asked nervously at the sound of a door slamming. "I...CLOUD!!"

In an economy of movement Cloud strode past Yuffie, threw the half naked younger Lockhart over his shoulder and, swinging around, scooped up the kunoichi under his arm. "I think my young friend has the right idea." Cloud grunted, glancing at the younger girl with a smirk and a wink. "I hope you two have enough energy left cause I have a lot of...punishment...to mete out myself."

"Cloud...I...no." In a swift motion Yuffie squirmed out from his hold. "I made a promise. I...we can't..."

Cloud looked at the kunoichi and something passed between them. Something that had Joslyn experience a surge a jealousy before Cloud nodded and lumbered out the door. Trembling, Yuffie sat down on the bed, crying softly.

Yuffie woke up to the loud clanging of swords, finding herself alone. Rolling onto her back she could feel her heart begin to race again at the scent on the pillows. She'd dozed off at some point during a lull in the noise from the two couples, but her sleep was disturbed. Eyes shot open at the soft squeaking of the door opening but she then relaxed at a familiar smell and whisper of "Fie."

She sat up even as the brunette slipped under the covers. Where she got the energy from the Wutai girl had no idea, but she was just as willing, this having been long in the waiting. The first thirty minutes was a fierce, violent loving between the two women. Panting and gasping, grabbing and pawing, Yuffie finally rolled Jo onto her back, pinning the frantic girl to the bed. Whining in urgency the bigger girl's head rose off the mattress, tongue snaking out to flick and swirl and hanging breasts, even as she moaned loudly.

"Ssshhhh..." Yuffie whispered, forcing her arms down while squashing her orbs into Joslyn's battle-weary tits. Tired as she was, Joslyn was clearly plenty strong enough to handle the kunoichi, flipping her over, mouth sucking her neck. But Yuffie wanted more than this. She grabbed her friend's head, forcing their faces together. "Slow down Josy. I'm not going anywhere.

Joslyn's panting, lust driven expression, slowly faded. Her eyes focused, becoming first confused, then soft. "Fie..." Carefully she reversed her position, allowing Yuffie to mount her, arms loose around the smaller woman's neck. "Please..."

Sitting up Yuffie felt her entire body warm. From that point their movements were slow and tender, the sensations reaching almost on par with what she'd had with Cloud. The end being a thrashing orgasm that had her limbs like rubber while Jo held her gently until she passed out, whispering her adulation. Lying back down Yuffie tried to think clinically. Would this change anything?

Other than her being a target of Joslyn's seemingly insatiable libido, probably not. They were more than friends now...but despite their recent activities there was one mitigating factor.

Cloud.

That Jo loved him was never in doubt and their night together wouldn't change that. Joslyn would keep trying to woo him away from Tifa. Mikoto would also do the same, while little Yuffie would just be his partner...no...his friend. But...Yuffie sat up, rubbing her mid-section, at least she'd have something to remind her that for a time, she had him to herself.

"She will be perfect," Leviathan crowed. The kunoichi could feel the spirit's excitement over the last twenty four hours. "You will need to think of a name."

Sighing, swinging legs off the bed she wandered over to the window, the loud CLANG CLANG of swords clashing getting louder. Glancing out the aperture she saw Cloud and Eight sparring, a small crowd watching nearby. Suddenly alert she pulled back the curtain, looking around quickly.

They wouldn't...

Throwing on some clothes she darted out the door and dashing down the hallway, taking the stairs three at a time. Near the bottom her sharp ears picked up the sound of feminine grunts coming from the living room area. Almost skating around the corner she found Joslyn and Jessica kneeling across from one another, a small coffee table between them, arms rocking and wrists bending.

"That the best you got...fat bitch?!" Jessica groaned, blinking away an errant drop of sweat. Smiling sadistically she bent the brunette's wrist, eliciting a pained moan. "I must've been...just tired last night. You're...nnnghhh...weak."

"Up yours... scrawny ginger cunt." Joslyn gritted out from behind clenched teeth. Leaning forward she forced her hand back up, relieving the pressure on her wrist. Responding to her movements Jessica also reared upright, pressing their sweating foreheads together. "Unlike you I was busy...ALL NIGHT! But I'm all warmed up now!"

"Not my fault...you're as bad...in bed...as you are at...fighting."

"Considering I kicked...your ass...and squashed those tiny...tits...you're one to talk."

Snarling now, as if ready to pick up where they'd left off, free hands left the glass surface to grab for hair while arms continued to shove in opposite directions.

"Hey...HEY!! Break it up!" Yuffie shouted. Immediately brunette and redhead let go of the other's hair, freezing. Then a cunning smirk crossed Jo's face as she quickly strained, and pushed Jessica's hand to rest atop the table. Whooping in victory she jumped back and flipped off the angry redhead. "Oh for...seriously Jo?"

"That doesn't count," Jessica yelled, angry and embarrassed. "You cheated."

"The hell I did. I just took advantage of your distraction." Joslyn retorted, tossing hair over her shoulder. "Not my fault your attention span's as small as your ass."

"Low blow, Jo." Yuffie growled, placing herself in front of a red faced Jessica who looked ready for another round. "I thought you two'd learn to behave after last night."

"Fine, fine. I'm willing to be civil," Joslyn grunted, giving Jessica a contemptuous look. "She can fight, she proved that last night. So if she'll turn down the fireworks I'll ease off the teasing."

"Jess..." Yuffie turned to her newest friend, shooting her a pleading look. Jessica growled in frustration. She fought Yuffie for fun, but Joslyn...they fought to dominate. She wanted the woman under her thumb. And the look the brunette gave her over the kunoichi's shoulder made it clear she knew it was well. "I'm not saying don't fight her. Just do it properly."

"Fine," Jessica huffed. She lost nothing by playing along and besides... She blushed at Yuffie's eager smile. It would be even sweeter to kick Joslyn's ass and humiliate the woman on her home turf. "At least this way we'll have witnesses to who actually wins."

"My own thoughts exactly." Joslyn smiled coldly. "I'll have them leave a card open. Whenever you're ready we can finish this properly."

"Finish what?"

"Ah Cloud..." Jo's shift was so swift that even Yuffie was taken surprise by it as she clung to his arm, uncaring of the sweat that stained his upper body. "Guess we took a bit longer than expected. Who won...as if I didn't already know?"

"It wasn't a competition you little savage." Cloud sighed, amused despite himself. "Do I have Yuffie to thank for you still being clothed...or did you two manage to beat everything out of one another last night."

"Not quite." Jessica gave a low snort, walking over and giving Eight a light kiss that clearly surprised the boy. Public affection was not something his girlfriend was known for. "But we've decided to at least keep it formal. I'll be swinging by Gold Saucer soon so we can settle up."

"Don't get your hopes up buddy," Cloud advised Eight who's ears perked up. "No guys allowed is the golden rule they have there. Best you could hope for is a recording."

"Oh don't need to worry about that." Joslyn smirked.

"Wouldn't want any questions about who comes out on top this time." Jessica finished with a smug smile. As the two began to laugh the other three shared a concerned look.

"Aw c'mon." Joslyn whined. They were at the terminal where Cloud stood patiently with the small bag he'd arrived with. Jo was seeing him off since the Shogun had summoned Yuffie while Eight and Jessica were off near the Da-Chao statue. "You don't need to go already. I just got here."

"And we're already skirting the edge of you and your sister's agreement after last night and besides..." Cloud replied, grinning as he leaned in close. "Never underestimate how good a SOLDIER's hearing is."

"Not like I was trying to hide it, no more secrets remember" Joslyn said boldly, rising on her toes and planting a soft, sweet kiss across his lips. "Me and Fie's relationship might've changed, but THAT changes nothing about how I feel about you."

"Lucky me," he sighed. Impulsively he returned her kiss with one of his own before stepping back. "Remember to talk to Tifa. And try not to start anything more with Jess after I go. Please."

"I will...and I won't start anything. But I'm not gonna back down if she does." Joslyn replied before spinning around and jogging off. Cloud stared for a moment, rubbing at his face thoughtfully.

"Happy with how your plan turned out?" He said loudly.

"How the hell do you do that?" Yuffie complained, appeared from behind a pillar. Stopping just in front of him the two stood in an uncomfortable silence. "Thanks for talking to Jo. With those two it feels a lot like when Tifa and Mikoto are in the same room."

"Yuffie...Eight? What is it?"

"Cloud, I have a favor to ask..." Yuffie took a deep breath. "Eight's not been here before and I was wondering if you could..."

"Show him around?" Cloud gave her a penetrating look. "I was planning to hit a couple of the bars tonight. Guess I could give him an express tour."

"Thanks."

"One thing though..." the kunoichi froze at his tone, already turning. "Give us a call so we know when it's safe to come back."

"Now you know how I feel," Cloud smiled putting a hand on the kunoichi's shoulder. Immediately they stiffened and the young man yanked the arm back as if burned. Then, hesitantly, he pulled her into a loose hug.

"Cloud..." Yuffie hesitated. "Cloud I..."

"Don't, Yuffie." He whispered. "For both our sakes."

"It's not fair." She murmured into his chest. He stroked her hair once then pulled away, walking towards the airstrip where the Airship was landing. Turning away she sucked in a deep breath, then let it out slowly, striding back to the entrance. Once there she stretched, then smiled. Sitting on a bench, Joslyn grinned back, getting to her feet.

"I knew you wouldn't stay away." She said, throwing an arm around the smaller woman. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Yuffie nodded, then ducked under the arm, pushing Josy ahead of her. "C'mon. If we're quick we can probably get some shots with them at the monolith."

"Them who...oh...her!" Jo's expression dropped. "Do we have to?"

"Yes...I'll make you two get along even if it kills you." Yuffie smirked, pushing the protesting brunette along. It might take some doing and probably a fight or five but there was no way two fighting freaks couldn't get along. She also came to a decision and dipped into herself.

"Leviathan..."

"Yes?"

"Melphie. That will be her name."

"Strong willed. Independent. An excellent Wutai name."

"Yes..." Yuffie thought as they approached the ever looming mountain carving. "Yes she was."

_________

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Re: FF7 Side Story #4

Been looking forward to this part for awhile since the last chapter of the original series. You dropped some serious hints to a deeper attraction between Cloud and Yuffie so glad to see where it started.

Bit disappointed that you left the winner to the fight open to interpretation but can understand why. Would actually be interested in a full on catfight where Jessica uses her ingame abilities against Josy's version of Tifa's martial arts.

Senior Hostboard Member
    FF7 Side Story #4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Very nice and entertaining story
    Thank you!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice story looking for a death match catfighting beating me l love to loose anyone Joan