Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Endorsement of a Story

Hi Board!

I recently posted a story (Hellcats) by "M. Petri" that was really excellent. i was directed to some of Petri's work, for sale as ebooks on Amazon.

I purchased his ebook "Busty Hellcats." It has three stories, including "Hellcats." The lead story is "My Bar" and it is, I think, one of the best sex fight stories I've read in a long time! I would love to post it here, but I can't, for obvious reasons. Still, the book cost less than $4 so it should be affordable to anyone who wants it.

The story is great - brilliantly written, a slow, erotic build, and a battle that really delivers for the readers (and the combatants). I'm so taken with it I might attempt a version of my own, but I would much rather read more from the original author.

JB57
    JB57

Junior Hostboard Member Gillius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Endorsement of a Story

JB57,
    As I have read all of Petri's excellent work.
    I agree with you in regards to "My Bar".It is
    another master piece of our shared genre.
    Hopefully, M.Petri is willing and allows you to
    add your personal spin to this classic.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I think you would really enjoy Legal Friction and Fire & Ice. The setting of Survival of the Fittest kind of reminded me of Morton’s bodybuilder girl stories.

Junior Hostboard Member Gillius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I have read them and agree with you.They are all
    excellent and should be read by members of this
    board.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Hi Board!

I recently posted a story (Hellcats) by "M. Petri" that was really excellent. i was directed to some of Petri's work, for sale as ebooks on Amazon.

I purchased his ebook "Busty Hellcats." It has three stories, including "Hellcats." The lead story is "My Bar" and it is, I think, one of the best sex fight stories I've read in a long time! I would love to post it here, but I can't, for obvious reasons. Still, the book cost less than $4 so it should be affordable to anyone who wants it.

The story is great - brilliantly written, a slow, erotic build, and a battle that really delivers for the readers (and the combatants). I'm so taken with it I might attempt a version of my own, but I would much rather read more from the original author.

JB57
    I fully agree ! I have read it, it is really VERY hot and very well written.
    I also take under serious consideration your thoughts that M.Petri may be Morton. I had suspicions, I was not sure but after your thoughts (in previous posts) I am inclined to believe it.
    Without to be 100% sure of course as you also aren't.
    One way or the other he is a great writer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    I fully agree ! I have read it, it is really VERY hot and very well written.
    I also take under serious consideration your thoughts that M.Petri may be Morton. I had suspicions, I was not sure but after your thoughts (in previous posts) I am inclined to believe it.
    Without to be 100% sure of course as you also aren't.
    One way or the other he is a great writer.

If M. Petri is not Morton he has done a tremendous job of imitating Morton's style.

JB
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

OK, did not expect the spam account to be bumping this up, but now that it has I will mention that I am working on my own sequel to "My Bar." It won't be done for a while but I hope it will be good. I plan to post it when it is done and I hope that M Petri does not object. I hope it will serve to encourage more people to read the original, so I don't think he would object to that! If he is reading this, please contact me and let me know.

JB57
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Hi JB57,

I have read the book "Busty Hellcats". "My Bar" is really one of the best sexfight stories I have also read. I guess that it is a "must" for the sexfight fans, especially those who prefer titfights, tribbing and a lot of trash talk.
    The second story, is already posted here, it is also very good, if i rate "My bar" with "A+", I rate the second story as "B+" or "A".
    The third story is simply good, I have read quite some stories here better than it.
    The cost to get the book with these 3 stories is very low, as you already mentioned.

Regarding how to be in touch with M. Petri is simple. He collaborates and he is in touch with AnnubisX who is member here.

Regarding your plans for "My Bar", if i understood well you plan to write a sequel of it. It is a great idea and I also guess that M. Petri does not mind.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Endorsement of a Story

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

This is a great recommendation and can only benefit an author. I buy a story, and it is worth a coin.