Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Finals: Part 1

As Jasmine and Holly entered their exam room, their hearts raced. Upon turning around, they discovered that the room they were in was just a little hall with a door on the other side, similar to a storm door. They saw what they figured were their examiners’ clothes laid down on one side of the room, so they looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders before stripping down and ditching their clothes at the other side of the room. As they ogled each other’s naked form, they realized that now might be a good time to talk strategy.

“Any plans?” Holly asked.

“How should I know?” Jasmine asked. “We know nothing about these sluts.”

“Yeah.” Holly said. “And all four of us…We’ve only really been in two-on-two matches twice. First against each other when we first met, then against those sicarias.”

“No wonder she wanted us to get practice on that.” Jasmine said. “Honestly…If it wasn’t for Nessa, those cartel cunts would’ve fucked me into submission too.”

“Or if she actually showed up alongside you to begin with, you two might’ve been able to outfuck them both without even passing out afterwards.” Holly argued.

“You sure you’re okay?” Jasmine asked.

“Yeah.” Holly said, shaking it off. “I’m fine. It’s in the past. Just strategy talk. Anyway, we’ve got two hot naked bitches waiting for us. Let’s get to it.”

“Now you’re speaking my language.” Jasmine said.

Jasmine opened the door and Holly walked in only to see a pitch black room without any light whatsoever. Nothing but darkness as far as the eye can see. Once Jasmine closed the door, Holly groped around in the dark, looking for a light switch. She found it and flipped it, lighting up the whole room. The whole room was matted, every inch of it covered in black mesh. On the other far side of the room, they saw something that jolted their hearts and heated up their loins. Two absolutely stunning brunettes. One looked just a little bit older than the other. They both had long, ass length hair and as Jasmine and Holly expected, were stark naked. They were cuddled up, kissing each other passionately while their arms crossed over each other, playing with the other girl’s pussy. The two didn’t even react to Jasmine and Holly, who just looked at each other in surprise and interest.

“Excuse me?” Jasmine said as they got closer to the enticing sight. “I take it you’re our examiners?”

The two lustful beauties finally broke their kiss and turned their heads to see their soon-to-be students/opponents in all their naked glory and grinned deviously. Now that their examiners were facing in front of them, the cop babes could see something that nearly made their jaws drop. Their tits were absolutely, positively enormous. The biggest they had ever seen. The cup size looked to be a whopping K. They were almost intimidated by the sheer size of them.

“That’s right.” The older looking one said. “I’m Veronica and this is Ashley. Your boss used to be my dorm advisor in College and she asked me to come here and bring along the most amazingly skilled nympho I know. Which just so happened to be my own protege here.”

“I’m just in it for the tang.” Ashley said. “I’ve fucked cops before. Do you all have G cups?”

“I sometimes wonder the same thing.” Holly joked.

“I hope you’re worth all the hype.” Ashley said. “After we’re done here, we plan on going after that fine-ass Chief of yours.”

“Yeah, good luck with that.” Jasmine said. “She’s no pushover.”

“And neither are we.” Veronica said. “I doubt even she could take both of us on at once. I’m undefeated and Ash here has never lost to anyone except yours truly.”

“Well, don’t get too ahead of yourselves.” Holly said. “You still have to fight us first.”

“That shouldn’t be too much of a problem.” Ashley said callously.

“And what is that supposed to mean?” Holly said, crossing her arms in annoyance, pushing her G cups up. Ashley chuckled.

“Girlfriend, you have no idea what kind of carnal warfare that Veronica and I have been through.” Ashley said.

“This isn’t our first rodeo either.” Jasmine argued. “I’m sure Tamara told you all about us.”

“Indeed she has.” Veronica said. “She has also told us of your…less than shining moments as well.”

“Such as?” Jasmine asked.

“Like how you all were at each other’s throats a little bit ago and you almost lost to those narco bitches because of it.” Ashley said.

“I don’t think that’s any of your business.” Jasmine said defensively.

“Tamara disagreed.” Veronica argued. “Otherwise, she wouldn’t have told us about that, now would she?”

“You weren’t there.” Holly argued. “Jazz and Nessa came through in the end.”

“They wouldn’t have had to come through if you and that redhead didn’t fry your brains and go in alone.” Ashley said coldly.

Holly was now starting to get angry.

“Not to mention the brunette nearly abandoning you all to your fate.” Veronica added.

“Shut your bitch mouths!” Holly yelled. “Nessa just needed to build herself up again. And she saved me! She saved all of us! That’s all that matters!”

“Is it?” Ashley asked. Holly just rolled her eyes downwards in sadness.

“Don’t be so hard on Vanessa and Holly, Ash.” Veronica said. “Jasmine’s the one who fucked up more than anyone else?”

“You care to repeat that?” Jasmine asked angrily.

“You heard me, little miss showoff.” Veronica insulted. “Your arrogance caused the entire thing and you know it. You even alienated the one person that was on your side into nearly throwing her life away and dragging Holly down with her.”

“Fuck off!” Jasmine cursed. “I never denied my guilt in that! None of us have! We were all in the wrong back then! But we’ve moved on and gotten stronger because of it!”

“That’s right!” Holly added, regaining her confidence. “And who are you to lecture us about overconfidence? You skanks were already pawing at each other when we showed up, knowing you have to face us and we’re the cocky ones?”

“If you think you’ve grown so much, why don’t you both come over here and prove it?” Ashley challanaged.

Jasmine and Holly looked at each other and nodded firmly.

“We thought you’d never ask.” Jasmine said. “Let’s kick these bitches’ pussies, Hol!”

“Just like always.” Holly added.

Veronica and Ashley smiled smugly, ready for inevitable carnal confrontation. Jasmine and Holly had a fierce look in their eyes as they slowly but confidently marched towards their counterparts like soldiers slowly approaching no man’s land. Veronica and Ashley stood right where they were, awaiting the oncoming collision with their feet planted firmly on the ground. Their eyes gave off a look that more or less said “Bring it on.” Their opponents were more than happy to oblige. Jasmine and Holly continued their marching, making their footsteps as heavy and audible as possible until finally the collision happened. Jasmine and Holly’s G cups crashed into Veronica and Ashley’s K cups respectively. The four dueling beauties just glared at each other as they massaged their breasts against each other, not showing any reaction to the delicious stimuli.

Jasmine and Holly stood firm in their ground, despite the fact that their opponents were a whopping four cup sizes above them. The pressure on their own mammaries was intense but now they were good and pissed off. Nothing would stand in their way now. Both sets of girls stared daggers into each other’s eyes, daring their respective opponents to take the standoff further. Eventually, they did. Jasmine wrapped her arms around Veronica’s slender waist and lower back and wrestled her to the ground. Holly, following in her partner’s footsteps, did the same to Ashley. The two pairs of rivals wrestled around the room in catballs, with Jasmine and Veronica wrestling towards the left side and Holly and Ashley wrestling towards the left. This was quite different from how all four girls usually preferred to start their matches. Despite their animosity towards each other, one thing they all had in common was that they liked to begin their sexfights gently with some light kissing and caressing to get each other worked up but that was not necessary this time around.

Jasmine and Veronica rolled over each other on the matted floor until they bumped into the wall, with the ravenous raven on top. She gave Veronica an evil grin before getting up, with their two bodies being in an L shaped position. Jasmine then sank her fingers into the smooth, gelatin-like flesh of Veronica’s tits, squeezing and fondling, sometimes pinching a nipple or two. Veronica winced her eyes at the stimulation.

“You cunts have got some impressive racks, I admit.” Jasmine said.

“Jealous?” Veronica teased, making Jasmine squeeze her breasts tighter.

“Size is no substitute for skill, bitch.” Jasmine shot back. “Do you even know how to use these things? Or are you just all boob and no bite?”

“Why don’t you get off me, so I can show you, slut?” Veronica challenged.

“Maybe later.” Jasmine said. “For now, let’s see how well you can take it.”

Jasmine then grabbed Veronica’s smooth, creamy legs and rested them on each of her shoulders before aligning their red, ripe, burning pussies together and slamming into her brunette opponent.

“Oh!” Veronica cried as Jasmine humped her. “That’s right, whore! Fuck me as lomg and as hard as you can! If you think you can, that is!”

“Cocky bitch!” Jasmine cursed before doing exactly as Veronica dared her to.

Not wanting to exhaust herself too early on, Jasmine started off her grinding slow and steady. She wanted more than anything to teach Veronica a lesson but she knew better at this point than to give into taunting, like Sabrina would. She would keep her composure and fuck her opponent the right way. She still felt the soft, squishy flesh of Veronica’s tits absorb and surround the skin of her fingers as she pawed and mauled the enormous milk bags.

Meanwhile, Ashley, however, had managed to wrestle Holly into a submissive position herself. She used her arms and legs to secure Holly into a little spoon position, pressing her gigantic breasts against the feisty blonde’s back as she held Holly’s head in a full nelson. She then used her left knee to rub against Holly’s pussy from behind.

“Agh!” Holly grunted from the pressure on her erogenous zone as Ashley mockingly licked at her earlobe.

“You like that, blondie?” Ashley teased.

“Is that the best you can do, slut?” Holly shot back. “Just because you’ve got some big, floppy K cups doesn’t mean you know how to fuck!”

“The ten story building full of women I outfucked would like a word with you on that.” Ashley mocked. “But I’d rather show you myself.”

Ashley proceeded to use her leg to slowly but harshly grind into Holly’s cunt.

“Fuck!” Holly cursed.

Ashley lapped at Holly’s neck both lovingly and teasingly.

“I hope you like hickies, girlfriend.” Ashley said. “I like to leave my lovemark on cocky bitches like you when the mood strikes me.”

“When I get out of this, I’m gonna fuck you into a coma and then fuck you some more!” Holly threatened.

It was then that the frustrated cop babe looked over at Jasmine dominating Veronica, how calm and focused she looked while maintaining the right amount of motivational anger. It made Holly realize that she was playing right into her brunette opponent’s hands. She began to calm down, realizing that there wasn’t much she could do to get out of this other than take it and plan a counterattack later. Ashley took the sudden end of Holly’s struggling as the blonde giving up, so she decided to play with her food a little bit. She removed her hands from Holly’s head and used them to turn her rival’s face in the direction of her face.

“That’s a good bitch.” Ashley teased. “No more talking. Come here and put your slutty mouth to better use, baby.”

The horny brunette then rammed her tongue straight down her blonde rival’s throat. She buried one hand into Holly’s thick, blonde locks as she viciously and sloppily kissed her. She sucked on Holly’s tongue loudly and firmly. The cop babe tried her best to kiss back but it was difficult as Ashley had taken an early advantage in the tongue fight. Ashley then lowered her other hand to play with Holly’s soaking cunt. Jasmine, in the midst of fucking Veronica, could not help but notice the display. She wanted to go over there and help Holly but she had her own problems right now and if she did get up to go help, Veronica would just wrestle her back down and stop her. Right now, it was best to just maintain her dominance over the older of the two brunettes…Or so she thought. She shook off her distractions and continued fucking Veronica. She used her hands to slap her opponent’s massive K-cups against each other, making them jiggle like gelatin. Veronica was moaning and panting like a bitch in heat as Jasmine tribbed her, their long, thick hair flying around their heads as she did so. Jasmine then began to feel their clits coming out just to collide into each other inside of their joined twats.

“Ohhhhh!!” Veronica moaned.

“Not so high and mighty now, are you?” Jasmine mocked.

Before Veronica could say anything back, her raven rival descended on top of her mouth with her own, likely as a response to seeing Ashley orally dominating Holly. The dueling beauties tongued each other down fiercely, using their own and each other’s mouths as the battlefield. Jasmine pressed her tits into those of Veronica, making the larger breasts of the brunette mushroom out around the raven’s G cups. The two nymphos loudly slurped all over each other as Jasmine continued tribbing Veronica, who was hugging the raven into herself with her arms. Jasmine’s jet black hair fell forward in front of her head, now mixing in with Veronica’s dark brown. Jasmine increased the intensity of her grinding, now slowly flexing her lower body back and forth.

“Mmmmm!!” Veronica moaned from within their joined mouths.

At this point, Jasmine was trying to fuck Veronica as fast as she could, so she could go help Holly but without exerting herself too much. Quite a conundrum. She had to maintain this delicate balance and find the perfect middle ground between fast and effective. Veronica held one hand in Jasmine’s black hair and another digging into the raven’s meaty, left ass cheek as they continued furiously making out. Jasmine humped the brunette hard and slow, making sure to rub her lower lips into those of her opponent nice and thoroughly with each hump. Jasmine retaliated by reaching underneath Veronica’s head and burying her hands into the brown locks of her rival.

Meanwhile, Holly was struggling to defend herself from Ashley’s onslaught of pleasure. She was held down and constricted from all sides. Her mouth being assaulted by Ashley’s, her tits being mauled by Ashley’s right hand and her cunt being assaulted by Ashley’s left hand, all the while her legs were held down by her brunette rival’s. Eventually, Ashley finally broke the ferocious, sloppy kiss but their mouths were still inches away from each other and breathing heavily against the opposite pair.

“Is this all that the famous 732 bitches can do?” Ashley mocked. “Well, actually, your girlfriend over there seems to be handling herself pretty well, so maybe it’s just you.”

Holly didn’t respond, at least not vocally. She spat in Ashley’s face instead, landing on the side of her lip, which the perverted brunette happily licked away herself.

“Do your fucking worst.” Holly dared in a deadpan voice. “Or is that what you’ve been trying to do all this time, weakling?”

Ashley glared and growled at her blonde rival before giving Holly what she was asking for. She forced her mouth on top of her opponent’s yet again and continued pleasuring her. This time, Ashley focused on Holly’s now hardened and engorged clit, assaulting the helpless little pleasure bud with light but devastating slaps.

“Mmmmm!!!!” Holly screamed inside Ashley’s mouth.

Holly could feel her orgasm coming on and the humiliation of being the first to cum of all four girls was just as powerful. Smack, smack, smack went the aggressive brunette’s hand against the cop babe’s pussy and clit, showing no mercy. All of this, the smacking, the groping, the kissing, the colossal flesh bags pressed against her back, it was all just too much. Holly’s eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head as she came, drenching Ashley’s hand and her cries of release being silenced by Ashley’s mouth. The brunette finally released Holly, who fell to the floor panting like a dog.

Jasmine noticed this and cursed herself for her poor strategy. She took too much of her time fucking Veronica. She could’ve and should’ve fucked hard and fast. She would’ve exerted herself, yes but then she could’ve just held Ashley down and gave herself a rest while Holly fucked her too. She realized all of this too late and most infuriatingly, she could feel that Tamara was just tens of seconds away from climaxing herself. As Jasmine looked at the younger brunette approaching her, Veronica slipped out from under her and grabbed Jasmine in a full nelson before pulling both the raven and herself up. Jasmine knew exactly what they were planning on doing. Classic two-on-two strategy. Incapacitate one opponent and then double team the other.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted, trying to break free.

“Don’t bother resisting, honey.” Veronica mocked. “I’d fuck you myself but I’m also in the mood for sharing.”

“We should tell Lola about this when we’re done here, babe.” Ashley said to Veronica. “But first, I wanna taste some flatfoot cunt.”

“Go fuck yourselves!” Jasmine cursed.

Veronica let go of her full nelson on the raven just to grab Jasmine’s face and tongue her mouth down. Ashley then got on her hands and knees and began lapping at her opponent’s pussy, already heated and high up on pleasure from tribbing Veronica.

“Ummmmmm!!” Jasmine groaned, muffled by Veronica’s kissing as Ashley went down on her.

The younger of the two brunettes snaked her tongue deep inside Jasmine’s labia and dragged it all along the edges of her vaginal walls. The pleasure was beyond excruciating and Jasmine knew she would not last much longer. Veronica kept kissing her while reaching down with both hands. Her left hand fondled and caressed her tits while her right hand played with the upper part of Jasmine’s pudenda. Ashley, still eating Jasmine out, reached above her with her left hand to grope at the breast that Veronica wasn’t groping herself while she used her right hand to squeeze Jasmine’s ass. It was just an endless, inescapable barrage of foreplay from every angle and Jasmine felt beyond overwhelmed. Jasmine was too winded and drained to do anything about what she was seeing. At least for the moment. Veronica then released Jasmine’s mouth just to hear her moan.

“Ohhhhhhhhh!!” Jasmine moaned.

The raven’s clit soon came unhooded and Ashley swooped down on it like a bird of prey. Jasmine was completely helpless. She tried her best to drag herself away from the sexual onslaught but the two ravenous brunettes followed her every step. There was simply nothing that she could do. She was caught in between a rock and a hard place. As Ashley sucked on her clit and both Ashley and Veronica pawed at her various erogenous zones, Jasmine began to feel her climax beginning to show itself. With every pleasure organ being attacked all at once, Jasmine knew that trying to hold it back was a pointless waste of time and energy. She accepted the inevitable.

“Ugh! Agh! You…fucking….CUUUUUUUUNNNNNNTTTTTTTTSSSSSSS!!! !” Jasmine screamed as she came.

Ashley swallowed about half of the raven’s secretions and the rest splashed her face and brown hair. Jasmine huffed and puffed in her post orgasmic exhaustion but her opponents were not done with her yet.

“You taste good, whore.” Ashley teased. “Why don’t you see for yourself?”

With her mouth still tasting of Jasmine’s cunt, Ashley once again sealed her mouth over the raven’s forcefully and the tongue thoroughly explored Jasmine’s tongue, gums and jawline.

“Oh, that’s not fair, Ash.” Veronica jokingly complained. “I never got to taste her.”

Still not breaking her dominant kiss with Jasmine, Ashley pulled out her arm, wrapped it around the back of Veronica’s head and pulled her into the lustful make out session. The older brunette was more than happy to oblige. They both dominated Jasmine’s mouth with everything that they had. The helpless cop babe felt her mouth being assaulted from all sides, her tongue being prodded, snaked around and sucked from every possible angle as all she could do was grunt and moan. Eventually, the two examiners finally decided to release her and pulled away, breaking the threeway kiss. Jasmine, still exhausted, fell forward to the matted floor, her beloved breasts breaking her fall. She took long, deep breaths. Her humiliation was complete. Her and Holly were the first ones to cum in this match. She knew that winning wasn’t the point of the exam but it still burned her inside. Just as she felt as if she had enough strength to get back up, Ashley and Veronica both sat on her back, facing each other and keeping her grounded.

“Agh!” Jasmine grunted. “You…goddamn…motherfucking…cunts!”

“Didn’t Tamara say that this raven bitch was supposed to be the strongest of them all?” Ashley asked.

“She did.” Veronica answered. “But if that’s the case, then their weakest must not be even worth a drunken make out session with to impress some guys.”

“Speaking of making out…” Ashley said seductively.

She then pulled Veronica in for some smooching as they sat all of their weight on Jasmine’s back. Veronica’s ass cheeks were pressing into Jasmine’s while Ashley’s were pressing into Jasmine’s head. These two were just rubbing their advantage in at this point. Jasmine felt so frustrated and helpless…That was until she looked up and saw the neely rejuvenated Holly slowly towards the three of them. She winked at Jasmine, signaling her not to act as if anything was up and give her away. Jasmine continued moaning and panting while their examiners were too preoccupied with each other to notice that their forgotten second opponent was on the prowl. As the two brunettes continued passionately kissing each other on top of their raven rival, Holly snuck up just behind Veronica, grabbed her and in one swift motion, yanked her away from Ashley and off of Jasmine.

“Ah!” Veronica yelped in shock as Holly threw her to the ground.

“What the fuck?!” Ashley cursed in surprise. “Oh, come back for more, have yo, you bleach, blonde, bimbo, bitch?”

Ashley got up off of Jasmine. Big mistake. The raven slipped out from under Ashley’s legs and tackled her, wrestling her and then pinning her to the ground. A fire had been lit under Jasmine’s cunt and she was ready for a nice, long overdue counterattack.

“You like eating pussy, huh?” Jasmine asked rhetorically. “Okay then, let’s eat some fucking pussy, skank!”

Jasmine then dove her head and mouth straight down into Ashley’s red, ripe cunt, licking her like there was no tomorrow.

“Ohhhh!!” Ashley groaned as she pulled Jasmine’s sweat-drenched dark locks. “Cunt-eating slut!”

Ashley had not cum yet and all of the domination she had been dishing out on Holly and then Jasmine had made her pussy burn like a furnace. It certainly didn’t help that Jasmine slobbered all over her pudenda like it was her last meal. The raven’s tongue slithered all around the younger brunette’s inner walls, drooling, slurping and devouring everything in its path. Ashley could not move due to Jasmine holding her down by her smooth, soft thighs. The vengeful raven enjoyed every single millisecond of exacting her delicious payback on the slutty brunette, with Ashley’s brown hair fanning out behind her on the matted floor as Jasmine tongue-fucked her.

Meanwhile, Holly had wrestled Veronica over to the other side of the room before contorting her into an angled scissoring position. Veronica’s right leg rested against Holly’s shoulder, which she was more than happy to use as leverage. Holly grinned deviously down at her older rival before flexing her lower body, thereby tribbing into Veronica.

“Ugh!” Veronica grunted.

“Might as well finish what Jazz started.” Holly bragged.

“Two can play at that game, blondie.” Veronica reminded her.

The nymphos humped and grinded into each other intensely, their lower lips passionately kissing each other as their blonde and brown hair flowed all over the place and their tits bounced around all from their sudden and powerful movements. The tribbing was more than a little bit physically exerting but the heated and sweaty feelings they were both getting from this was just far too much to resist. It did not take long for their clits to come out of their labial hoods and join in the fun. Holly reached down and began groping at her busty opponent’s big, floppy K-cups, twirling her fingers around the squishy flesh.

“Wow. Ugh!” Holly said as she fucked Veronica. “Your tits are like two little round waterbeds on top of your chest! Agh!”

“Maybe you’d like me to give you a paizuri with my girls when I get out of here! Oh!” Veronica shot back.

“Maybe I’ll make you give me one once Jazz and I fuck both your brains out and you belong to us for the night. Ah!” Holly promised.

The two nymphos continued fucking each other but it was quite clear that Holly had the superior position despite Veronica being the much more experienced of the two. While that was going on, Jasmine continued orally servicing Ashley’s sweet, tangy cunt mercilessly while Ashley moaned like the bitch in heat that she was. The raven then reached up and started tightly pinching Ashley’s nipples while also lapping at her helpless, pulsating little clit.

“Ahhhhh!!” Ashley moaned.

‘Payback’s almost as much of a bitch as you are.’ Jasmine thought to herself. She would have said that outloud but she didn’t want to give Ashley even one, single second of rest and potential recovery for a counterattack.

Ashley was really feeling the heat now. She could feel her climax closing in on her burning twat at breakneck speeds. She tried to resist and hold it back but it was useless. Jasmine was licking her like a machine purpose built to do exactly that. Nothing could stop her and therefore, nothing could stop Ashley’s oncoming orgasm.

“Oh! Oh! OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Ashley shrieked as she came at last.

Like Ashley had just done to her, Jasmine swallowed a good amount of it but allowed much of it to burst all over her face and seep into her hair. Ashley laid on the floor as Jasmine pulled away from her, panting with eyes closed. Jasmine then looked over to see Holly tribbing Veronica and decided to give the brunette a taste of her own, double teaming medicine. Holly saw that Jasmine had taken Ashely out of commission, at least for the time being. Veronica’s eyes were wincing from the tribbing, so Holly gave Jasmine a look that said “Let me fuck her first.” Jasmine was unsure of this as she had no idea how long Ashley would be out of it and this whole exam was meant to test their teamwork but she decided to let her younger partner have her fun for now. Veronica clearly wouldn’t last much longer, anyway.

Jasmine watched as Holly kept fucking Veronica with a purpose. She was just as impressed by the display as she was enticed and aroused. She signaled Holly with her hand to hurry it up and Holly got the message. She could feel that Veronica was on the precipice of her orgasm and kicked it into high gear. She humped the brunette so fast that it made the matted floor squeak rapidly, making both their tits and hair bounce around even more.

“Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!” Veronica grunted repeatedly.

“That’s right, you cocky little slut!” Holly mocked. “Are we living up to your expectations now?!”

“You…goddamn…BIIIIIIIITTTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHH!!!! ” Veronica screamed as she came.

Holly winced her eyes and lightly sighed as she felt the brunette fill up her pussy with cum, a glorious feeling for any nympho. As Jasmine was watching Veronica climax, her emotions suddenly shifted from arousal and satisfaction…to suspicion. A thought has occurred to her…This was too easy. Tamara described these examiners as extreme nymphos who live to fuck and what she was seeing did not fit that description. Veronica in particular, aside from when she and Ashley were double teaming Jasmine, seemed almost submissive to being tribbed…This isn't right. The older brunette oozed sensuality in a way that reminded her of Tamara, who was an alpha bitch down to her very bones but the older brunette had practically allowed herself to get fucked by her opponents. Had Tamara overestimated them? No, she wouldn’t make a rookie mistake like that. This felt like a ploy. That double teaming from before was likely a psychological tactic to ward off suspicion. Or was this all just some reverse psychology to make her opponents unnecessarily paranoid? Either way, best not to take the chance. Jasmine walked towards the two and crawled behind Veronica before pulling her up and wrapping her arms around her chest, just under her impressive K-cups, making them bounce and jiggle slightly.

“She’s fucking with us.” Jasmine mouthed to Holly, making sure that Veronica didn’t know that they had caught on. Holly nodded in response.

“Finish her off now!” Jasmin mouthed again.

Holly did not need to be told twice. While Jasmine held her in place, pressing her supple G-cups against the brunette’s back, her nipples being tickled by Veronica’s hair, Holly went to work. She bent over and began eating Veronica out while using her fingers on her at the same time. Her strategy was maximum offense without giving any pleasure to herself in turn. All give, no take.

“Uhhhhh…” Veronica moaned with her eyes fluttering and her head dangling on Jasmine’s right shoulder. Jasmine and Holly had no doubt that she was exaggerating her exhaustion.

Jasmine looked over to see Ashley still out of it. She was concerned when or if the younger brunette was going to regain her energy and rejoin the party. She might even be playing possum for all they knew. Jasmine then thought that a better strategy might be for Jasmine to be keeping Ashley in check right now while Holly took care of Veronica but there was no time for that now. The cop babes had to go all in. Holly continued orally and manually pleasuring Veronica who continued to show minimal reaction. Was she really not acting and were they just wasting time and energy? Was Ashley really down for the count too? Were they just wasting their time and energy on a fight they had already won? No! Don’t overthink it! Just focus on the fight! Holly rolled and snaked her tongue around Veronica’s labia until she reached her brownish-pink clit.

“Mmmmm…” Veronica moaned, appearing to be on the verge of passing out.

At this point, Jasmine just said fuck it and let go of Veronica, letting her brunette head fall to the matted floor while Holly still ate her out.

“I’m gonna go check up on sleeping beauty over there.” Jasmine said. “You finish up here.”

Holly looked up at Jasmine and nodded before resuming her meal, her blonde hair blanketing Veronica’s thighs as the raven walked over to the younger brunette. Ashley still looked passed out but Jasmine wasn’t buying any of it for a second. She turned her rival over and that’s when Ashley abandoned her deception and tackled the older nympho to the matted floor.

“Ugh!” Jasmine grunted. “I knew you were faking it, you cowardly cunt!”

“That’s the name of the game, sweetie.” Ashley argued. “All’s fair in love and war. Especially when they mix together.”

“Fine.” Jasmine said. “It’ll make it sting all the more when you lose regardless!”

“I got to taste you and you got to taste me.” Ashley pointed out. “Now let’s see how well we do at the same time!”

“Fine! I’ll eat you into a real come this time!” Jasmine promised.

They got up and quickly positioned themselves into a horizontal 69. Perfectly even. Their faces were met with the hot, sticky, tasty sight of their opponent’s ripe, juicy pussies and they dove in immediately like starving predators. The room was soon filled with the sound of the two raging nymphomaniacs feasting on each other. Slurping, chewing, licking and drooling. Doing just about everything that a human mouth could do to a pudenda. While that was happening, Holly immediately took notice of how Ashley had been faking and gained an angry but determined look on her face as she stopped going down on Veronica, climbed up, then grabbed her opponent by her arm and pulled her up into her. Their breasts and nipples compressed together as each beauty rested their head on the other’s shoulder, their mouths right by the other babe’s ear.

“Cut the shit, already. The jig’s up.” Holly whispered into Veronica’s ear before giving it a quick lick.

“So, some blondes do in fact have brains.” Veronica teased, giving Holly’s ear a lick in retaliation. “You know you could’ve just kept licking me and been done with it right then and there.”

“I don't take fake, handout victories. No real nympho worth the pussy she’s been blessed with ever would.” Holly argued, again licking Veronica’s ear.

“Well said.” Veronica said, genuinely impressed as she gave Holly’s ear yet another lick. “So, what do you say you put your money where you cunt is and we do this for real?”

“You just read my mind.” Holly said, adding in one final ear lick.

Veronica reached behind Holly and firmly grasped the blonde’s shapely cheek with one hand and dug her other hand into her rival’s thick, blonde tresses. Holly was more than happy to reciprocate, squeezing Veronica’s fine ass with one hand and pulling on her brown locks with the other as the two rivals just stared deeply into each other’s lustful eyes. They then shifted their legs over each other and brought their juicy, hungry pussies together in a powerful, heated and glorious collision of female flesh.

“Ahhhh!!” Holly groaned.

“Ohhhh!!” Veronica moaned.

They then used their grip on the other bitch’s hair to bring their slutty mouths together and made out furiously as their tits, nipples and labias all joined in on the duel. Holly could feel that Veronica was fucking back with much more determination and power than before. She wasn’t faking it. Jasmine could also feel that Ashley was licking her much more intently and without any slowness or long, satisfactory tasting like she did before. She was also playing for keeps now. No more games. No more deceptions and no more trickery. Now the fight was well and truly on and it would not stop until only one girl or team was left standing. Every woman in the room could feel the change in atmosphere and it only motivated them further to keep fucking and fucking until they were no longer capable of fucking any longer.

Jasmine and Ashley were eating each other so viciously and without pause that they weren’t sure what they were tasting and swallowing more of. The other slut’s juices or their own saliva. Or most likely a tasty mixture of both. The exquisite pleasure they were feeling only spurred them on to continue devouring the succulent buffet right in front of their beautiful faces. They started out in an even, horizontal position but quickly grabbed hold of each other’s meaty ass cheeks and began rolling all around the matted exam room. Their thick, sweaty black and brown hair respectively flying all over the place. Their mouths and tongues clung to their opponent’s lower lips like a magnet while their hands squeezed their rival’s firm ass tightly. Their clits largely took the brunt of the other nympho’s oral assault. Their tongues and/or mouths poked, prodded, licked, sucked, gently chewed and sometimes spat on each other’s pulsating, pink pleasure buds. The only thing that could be heard over the sound of them sloppily eating each other was their frantic, aggressive moaning and grunting.

Holly and Veronica continued their own standoff of tongues, nipples, breasts and pussies from their sitting positions. Holly was genuinely surprised by how well Veronica was pushing back against her, given how hard she and Jasmine were just recently dominating her. The feeling was in fact, quite mutual as Veronica never would’ve guessed that Holly would put up so much of a fight, given what Tamara had told her and Ashley about the Task Force. The two horny beauties broke their fierce make out session. They were now forehead-to-forehead, panting into each other’s faces, their hands still dug deep into the other babe’s hair and their lower bodies still gently humping against each other.

“You fuck like a virginal high school cheerleader.” Holly mocked through her heavy breathing.

“You oughta know, now wouldn’t you?” Veronica shot back.

The two then released their grip on each other’s sweat-matted locks and then fell backwards into the mat, their long, thick hair now fanning out behind them on the floor as they went from sitting up tribbing to scissoring. Their clits were now fully visible as their hot, steaming cunts pushed against each other gloriously.

“Ahhhh!!” Holly groaned.

“Uhhhh!!” Veronica moaned.

“I hope you’re not getting tired yet because I can fuck your sweet pussy all day and night!” Veronica declared.

“I can keep going long after you pass out, you hot bitch!“ Holly shot back.

While Jasmine and Ashley were rolling over and furiously sucking each other’s clits, Ashley ended up on top and while licking her prey, she couldn’t help but take notice of what Holly and Veronica were doing, looking up at them while Jasmine continued to feast on her but noticed that her opponent suddenly stopped.

“Finally give up, slut?” Jasmine asked. Ashley ignored her. Jasmine got annoyed and gave the brunette a good spank. “I’m talking to you, cunt! Why’d you stop licking me?!”

Still no response. The frustrated raven then slipped out from underneath Ashley and crawled alongside her, now finally seeing what she was looking at as Holly and Veronica continued grinding twats.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Ashley asked deviously.

“I’m thinking that I should bend you over and fuck your arrogant cunt right this second.” Jasmine tessed. “But I’m also thinking what you’re thinking too.”

“I can milk your pussy dry afterwards, hoe.” Ashley shot back. “But for now, we have better things to do.”

Jasmine and Ashley then carefully and sneakily crawled over towards their tribbing partners/rivals, their faces already coated with each other’s juices. Jasmine snuck up behind Veronica while Ashley snuck up behind Holly. The dueling blonde and brunette’s eyes were both shut from the pleasure and they were far too immersed in each other to take notice of the oncoming ambush. Just then, Jasmine climbed on top of Veronica in a 69 position while Ashley climbed on top of Holly in that same position. Before the two could realize what was happening and react, their mouths were muffled by red, ripe pussies in their faces. Jasmine and Ashley were now, more or less sitting on top of their respective rivals’ faces. Holly and Veronica were surprised and annoyed that their tribbing had been interrupted but they certainly wouldn’t complain about a hot girl’s cunt on lying right on their mouths. They quickly grabbed hold of their respective face sitter’s meaty cheeks and began licking and lapping at their new.y delivered meal.

“Ohhhh…” Jasmine moaned.

“Uhhhh…” Ashley moaned.

“I bet I can make Holly cum faster than you can make Veronica cum.” Ashley challenged Jasmine.

“Alright, girlfriend, you’re on.” Jasmine accepted.

The two face sitters then bent forward and jammed their tongues into the tribbing pussies, snaking them inside their respective rivals. Given that the twats were in such close proximity to each other, Jasmine and Ashley’s tongues inevitably ran across each other every now and again, which only excited all four raging nymphos even more. Holly and Veronica were in heaven. A fourway 69 while tribbing each other and having their pussies licked while getting to lick those of their rivals. What nymphomaniac could possibly ask for more? Well, maybe if other hot girls were pouring warm oil all over them while they were doing this but it was still amazing just the way it was. Jasmine and Ashley fiercely sucked on their prey’s clits, licking and prodding as their hair blanketed over Veronica and Holly’s skin respectively. All that could be heard throughout the room was the sound of sucking, licking, slurping and muffled moaning and grunting from all four ravenous sluts.

Given that they had already been fucking each other, Holly and Veronica were quickly cumming into the mouths of their pussy lickers, bursting all over their faces and into their hair, adding to the girl mess that already had coated them before they started this. However, the two beauties on the ground were giving as good as they were getting. They would practically stab their tongues upwards, deep into the vaginal canals of their face sitters/cunt eaters and even with all of that, they still continued tribbing each other while Jasmine and Ashley went down on them, squeezing the other girls’ tongues into their joined pussies. The pleasure was simply beyond description. Jasmine and Ashley began to cum themselves into the faces of their rivals. It was as if they had all reached sexual Nirvana.

This had now descended into a fourway sexual endurance test, with all four nymphos pleasuring and being pleasured by each other at the same time. The question on everyone’s minds was who was going to break first? From an outside perspective, one would assume that either Holly or Veronica would break first. Not only are they being licked but they are also tribbing each other, causing their lickers’ tongues to be sandwiched in place, thus adding to the pleasure of both bottom girls. However, the top girls decided to change things up a bit. Ashley stopped her feasting and stared at Jasmine smugly. The raven stopped her own eating to see what was up with the younger brunette.

“Veronica tasted so much better than your blonde bimbo of a partner.” Ashley teased.

Holly could hear this and chewed on Ashley’s labia in retaliation.

“Agh!” Ashley grunted. “I see the truth hurts!”

“You really think so?” Jasmine asked rhetorically. “Well, I think my Hol is much more delicious than your girlfriend down here.”

Veronica heard that and gave Jasmine a spank, making her wince slightly.

“Oh, is that so?” Ashley asked rhetorically. “Well, why don’t you come over here and prove me wrong?…Jazz.”

“It would be my pleasure…Ash.” Jasmine responded, teasingly.

The two then bent over towards each other’s faces and wasted no time in initiating a lustful, heated and sloppy yet passionate makeout session. They moaned and cooed as their tongues wrestled and slipped around each other, sharing the unique, delectable combined flavors of the mixed juices Holly and Veronica’s fused pussies. They were still sitting on top of their opponents’ faces as they kissed each other. As they said before, they wanted to prove the other slut wrong and kissed slowly and lovingly, wanting to show their rival how much better their respective partner’s flavor was and rub it in both figuratively and literally. Holly continued to eat out Ashley, just as Veronica continued eating out Jasmine while the two bottom girls still tribbed each other. They missed the feeling of the tongues of the top girls exploring their cunts but they were also relieved for the break. Jasmine and Ashley could feel their bodies moving around beneath them as they continued their passionate tongue fight. They both began to feel a rather large orgasm coming on as their rivals kept feasting on them and knew this one would probably put them out of commission for a bit. They just hoped that the other girl would be hit just as hard and they were both right.

“Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!” Jasmine and Ashley both cried into each other’s mouths as they came, bursting out all over the faces and hair of Both Veronica and Holly respectively like two waterfalls of girl mess.

The raven and younger brunette slowly got off of their opponents as they crawled away and cuddled up with each other to rest. They wanted to continue playing with each other but they just couldn’t afford to waste any more energy. Holly and Veronica, cunts still kissing, finally got to catch their breath and got up to stare each other down. Holly was beginning to get tired and panting heavily but Veronica looked like she still had plenty left in her. The older brunette gave a devious look to her feisty opponent, knowing perfectly well what kind of advantage she had.

“Does the little girl need a break?” Veronica asked, tauntingly. “I’m not surprised. From what Tamara told us, two-on-two matches don’t seem to be your fortee.”

“Fuck…you…” Holly said through her panting.

“You can go right ahead and try.”

Veronica then pounced on top of Holly and the two wrestled around very briefly until Veronica inevitably came out on top. She decided to try and maximize the exertion she was about to dish out on the tiring blonde, so she got up, grabbed a hold of Holly’s legs and pulled until Holly’s lower body was up in the air and her legs spread, showing off her beet-red twat. Veronica then stood with her pussy directly above that of her opponent and then practically dropped herself cunt first on top of the poor girl.

“Ohhhhhh!!” Holly cried out from the devastating blow.

“That’s it, my little whore.” Veronica teased. “Scream until your lungs collapse like a good sub.”

Jasmine saw this and knew Holly wouldn’t last much longer. If Holly went out, Jasmine would not stand a chance. She had to think of something and fast. She was beat to Hell herself but she just had to push herself. She looked at the equally drained Ashley and the idea she was looking for desperately came to the raven. She would have to force herself to fuck Ashley while she was down until she was out for good and then use whatever energy she had left to help Holly. It was the only chance that they had left. She tried to get up but her weary bones and strained muscles made it Hell.

‘Just imagine her as Sabrina!’ Jasmine yelled at herself in her head.

She then got the strength to get up and practically fell on top of the younger brunette.

“Ugh!” Ashley grunted. “You really…can’t get enough…Can you?”

“Shut up…you worthless…little…cum dumpster!” Jasmine shot back through her tired breathing.

She decided that the least exerting possible way to fuck Ashley was to finger her into oblivion, so that’s what she did. She wrapped herself around her rival from behind, used her legs to pry Ashley’s legs open and went to town with her left hand.

“Ahhhh!!” Ashley cried out. “Fucking cunt!”

Veronica took notice of this and was surprised that Jasmine had recovered so quickly or at least that’s how it had appeared. Tamara had told her that Jasmine was the strongest and had incredible stamina and willpower but this was something else. Little did she know that the raven was practically killing herself to do what she was currently doing. Still, Veronica was doing just fine herself and didn’t see any reason to start worrying. She continued dominating Holly, not letting herself stress over Jasmine just yet. She pulled herself up and then slammed herself back down on Holly, cunt-to-cunt, again and again and again and again.

“Aggggghhhh!!” Holly groaned.

“Yes!” Veronica encouraged. “Moan for me, you fucking hot, blonde bitch!”

Holly was frustrated as Veronica fucked her. She wanted nothing more than to turn this around and give her arrogant, brunette opponent a taste of her own medicine but she was simply too exhausted and what little energy she had left was draining rapidly with each and every pussy slam from her rival. Jasmine saw how much her partner was struggling and knew that she had to push past her own fatigue and fuck Ashkey into submission as soon as possible. Ashley was huffing and puffing like crazy until Jasmine turned her face in the direction of her own and sealed her panting mouth off with a lustful, frenzied kiss.

“Mmmmmm!!!” Ashley moaned, muffled by the raven’s tongue.

Jasmine continued to finger her rival furiously, knifing her hand in and out of Ashley’s helpless, burning, red cunt at a rapid pace like a machine. Jasmine used her other hand to juggle and slap around Ashley’s beloved pride and joy, making her K-cups jiggle like gelatin. Jasmine was struggling but began to regain her strength by reminding herself of how much these bitches had pissed her off, blaming her for the near breakup of the squad and denying how she was the strongest of the four. She felt her energy and her enthusiasm giving her the strength to keep fucking Ashley and she pushed on. Holly, meanwhile, was not doing as good herself. Veronica was utterly fucking the life and soul out of her, each slam from the brunette’s twat feeling like a fleshy wrecking ball crashing into her own pussy from above. The powerless blonde could feel that her own orgasm was coming on and it would not be a weak one. Veronica grinned deviously before pulling back as far as possible and then this time, deliberately falling, pussy first, on top of Holly’s cunt, making them both fall to the matted floor.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!” Holly screamed as she came, practically flooding Veronica’s insides with her juices.

“Oh, that’s right, baby! Cum into me!” Veronica mocked. “Cum into me like the horny little common whore that you are!”

Veronica then released Holly and now she was on the verge of passing out. Her eyelids felt heavier and heavier. It seemed as if this was it for the feisty blonde beauty. Jasmine saw what was going on and that Holly was hanging on by a thread. She couldn’t afford to waste time with Ashley anymore. She had to act now or risk being double teamed again. She released Ashley, letting her fall to the floor again and ran over to help Holly. Veronica could sense her raven rival coming and turned in her direction to meet her head on. Just like at the very beginning of the match, Jasmine and Veronica met in a collision of G-cups VS K-cups. Jasmine had an angry, determined glare on her face while Veronica had a cocky smile that basically said “bring it on”.

“Come to save your little sidekick, girlfriend?” Veronica asked teasingly. “Well, you’re a little late on that.”

They both looked down at Holly struggling to stay conscious.

“At least I care about my partner enough to help.” Jasmine argued. “I didn’t see you coming at me when I was finger fucking Ashley.”

“I had my own problems to deal with but not anymore.” Veronica argued. “Now shut up and spread those legs!”

Jasmine responded by wrapping her arms around her opponent and bear hugging Veronica into her, mushrooming their incredible tits together. Veronica reciprocated the move and it quickly led to the two beauties wrestling each other down to the ground. Their pussies fused as they rolled all over the room, making it an alternating game of who was on top and therefore, whose pussy was dominating the other. Holly desperately needed the recovery time. She heard Veronica call her a sidekick and it made her blood boil. It gave her some small amount of strength back but not all of it. She wanted to prove that cunt wrong but first, she had to take care of some unfinished business. She saw that Ashley was barely clinging to consciousness herself and decided to remedy that. She crawled over the exhausted brunette, pried her legs open and began to licking her rival’s twat.

“Uhhhh…” Ashley moaned weakly. “Fucking…blonde…bitch…”

Holly ate as fast and as furiously as she could, tasting a little bit of Jasmine out of her as she did. While that was happening, Veronica had managed to come out on top of her little rolling match with Jasmine and grinned as she noticed the irony of the situation, being a reversal of what happened earlier.

“Payback’s a bitch.” Veronica said.

The dominant brunette then reached down to play roughly with Jasmine’s succulent breasts, squeezing, slapping, pushing around and pinching and twisting nipples as her pussy dominated the raven’s.

“Ahhhhh!!” Jasmine groaned.

“Oh, your pussy is so smooth and juicy!” Veronica announced. “I knew you were wet for me but this is a whole other level!”

“Fuck you! Ugh!” Jasmine grunted as she was tribbed. “That’s your own wetness you’re feeling, you slutty cunt!”

“Oh, shut your clit-sucking mouth already.” Veronica said as she lowered her face down to ram her tongue down her rival’s throat.

Holly heard this and knew that she had to act fast. Ashley’s clit came unhooded and Holly immediately unleashed the brunt of her oral skills on it, sucking, licking, prodding and drooling all over the helpless pleasure bud.

“Fuck!” Ashley grunted.

Holly took it a step further by pushing her index and middle finger inside of the brunette, adding even more to the already overwhelming pleasure.

“Agh! No!” Ashley cried, knowing her defeat was inevitable.

She could feel those all too familiar orgasmic volts swimming throughout her body before landing in her pussy before she finally came, spraying Holly’s face and hair with her fluids.

“Ohhhhhhh…” Ashley groaned one last time before finally passing out.

Holly got up as her opponent fainted and turned around before desperately stumbling over to the dueling older ladies. Holly was running on fumes and struggled to even maintain her balance but she pushed on. Jasmine felt the pressure both physically and mentally as Veronica fucked her furiously, showing no mercy. Her clit came out only to be immediately crushed by Veronica’s. She began to feel her climax approaching her at lightning speed but she could do nothing. Veronica’s tongue, tits, nipples, labia and clit were all fucking hers to the maximum extent. Holly fell to her knees, every aching muscle and weary bone in her body begging her to rest but she would not give up. No matter what. She now crawled towards the other girls. Jasmine could not take anymore of this.

“Mmm! Mmm! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!” Jasmine shrieked inside of Veronica’s mouth as she orgasmed brutally, filling up her opponent’s insides with her secretions.

Veronica broke the kiss as Jasmine hyperventilated.

“I’ll admit, you know how to make a bitch work up a sweat.” Veronica said through her own heavy breathing. “But your hotass boss picked us for a reason. This was only ever going to end in one way.”

“How right you are, slut.” Holly whispered in Veronica’s ear.

Before the brunette could react, Holly wrapped her arms around her from behind and pulled her off of Jasmine, who reacted with amazement. Holly then used her legs to pry open Veronica’s and displayed her ripe cunt to Jasmine, another reversal of an earlier position in the fight.

“Jazz!” Holly cried out desperately. “Fuck her! Fuck her right now! Fuck her with everything you’ve got! NOW!!!”

“Fucking whores! I’d like to see you try!” Veronica dared.

Jasmine then grinned deviously, just as Veronica did and approached the two girls.

“Payback’s a bitch.” Jasmine said, repeating the brunette’s own words.

Jasmine then brought her pussy on top of her rival’s and tribbed like her life depended on it.

“Oh!” Jasmine moaned.

“Agghhhh!!” Veronica yelped. “Goddamn sneaky cunts!”

“All’s fair in love and war.” Holly said as she licked Veronica’s ear. “Especially when they mix together!”

Holly then jammed her tongue into Veronica’s mouth before she could respond and Jasmine furiously tribbed her, rapidly pulling back and slamming into her pussy-to-pussy.

“Mmmm!!” Veronica cried into Holly’s mouth as she was fucked.

Jasmine would rub her pussy into the brunette’s with every devastating impact. She then changed it up a little by elevating herself before slamming down hard, effectively doing to Veronica what Veronica had been doing to Holly just a bit ago. The results were potent. Even Jasmine could hear Veronica moaning into Holly’s mouth with each slam. She felt their clits briefly but deliciously slide together every time as well. Veronica could not handle much more of this and felt her orgasm coming on. One more particularly powerful slam from Jasmine and Veronica’s sexual dam had burst.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!” Veronica cried out as Holly broke the kiss. “You…goddamn…dirty…cunts…”

“Speaking of cunts, why don’t I get a taste of yours?” Jasmine asked rhetorically.

The lustful raven then got down on her front and ate out Veronica viciously.

“Agh! Fuck!” Veronics cursed.

Holly enjoyed the spectacle. She wanted to join in on the buffet but she knew how deceptive Veronica was and would not risk it. She watched Jasmine’s tongue slide along Veronica’s pudenda, entering and exiting at a rapid pace as Veronica moaned and groaned. Jasmine then focused her mouth on her rival’s clit, orally assaulting it mercilessly. Holy decided to add to the pleasure by playing with the older brunette’s tits. Playing being a nice word for it. She roughly kneaded, squeezed, pinched, twisted, prodded, even scratched at the voluptuous K-cups. Veronica was totally helpless. She felt another climax closing in and did her best to brace herself.

“Agh! Agh! OHHHHHHHH!!!” Veronica shrieked as she came again, splattering Jasmine’s face and hair with her girl mess.

Veronica started to show signs of exhaustion but Jasmine was not done. She continued eating her opponent out as Holly reached down to finger Veronica in addition to Jasmine’s cunnilingus.

“No…” Veronica cried weakly. “You…fucking…skanks!”

“Shut her up!” Jasmine ordered before resuming her feast.

Holly did so happily and silenced Veronica with her mouth again. Jasmine added her own fingers to the mix, knifing her index and middle finger in and out of the brunette while still licking her and with Holly pinching and prodding her clit. She was being attacked from all sides and could not hold her next orgasm in any longer.

“Mmmmmmmmmm!!!” Veronica screamed, muffled by the blonde’s tongue as she once again bukkaked Jasmine.

Holly and Jasmine then released Veronica, who fell to the matted floor, desperately clinging onto her consciousness. It looked as if she was down for the count but as the two cop babes have found out, looks can be deceiving. Jasmine and Holly smiled at each other before they both bent down and began tonguing Veronica’s pussy together.

“Ahhhh…” Veronica cried weakly.

Holly lapped at her lower labia while Jasmine sucked and licked her clit. Veronica felt as if her insides were on fire as she was orally dominated. So soon after not one but two orgasms, Veronica could not handle this and felt another one coming on, knowing that this one would be her last.

“Fuck! Fuck! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Veronica cried in despair as she climaxed one final time, again bursting all over both Jasmine and Holly.

The two ravenous sluts kept licking, though, not sure if this was another trick. However, they soon noticed that Veronica was no longer responding. Even the strongest of nymphos would show some reaction to two hot, skilled women going down on her simultaneously. Veronica, however, was not. She was out cold. It was over. Jasmine and Holly had won. They noticed this and stopped their licking before smiling at each other and hugging, their cum soaked bodies pressing together.

“You were…amazing…” Jasmine said.

“So were…you…” Holly said.

The two then finally passed out on top of each other.

Hours had passed and the two victors had finally begun to stir, still in each other’s arms, waking to the sight of their partner’s disheveled but beautiful face and smiling at each other.

“Looks like the sleeping beauties are awake.” Ashley said.

“Sure took them long enough.” Veronica said.

Jasmine and Holly turned their heads to see their fully awake examiners sitting in front of them.

“Did we just…?“ Holly asked.

“Yes.” Veronica answered, interrupting. “You won.”

The memories of what they had done came flooding back to them and their smiles grew even bigger.

“I still can’t believe you lost.” Ashley said in a sad voice to Veronica, her mentir that she long idolized.

Ashley had always dreamed of being the first woman to defeat Veronica and that was taken from her.

“They ganged up on me, Ash. I told you.” Veronica excused. “Besided, two-on-two matches can always go very differently from one-on-one. In one-on-one, there are no distractions or multitasking. You get to focus entirely on your opponent.”

“I guess so.” Ashley said.

Jasmine and Holly hugged each other and began making out.

“You’re so amazing.” Jasmine said.

“No, you are.” Holly said playfully before they continued kissing.

“Aren’t you two forgetting something?” Veronica asked. “You have us both as sex slaves until midnight.”

“Yeah, we’ll deal with you later.” Holly said in an annoyed tone. “For now, just leave me and my girlfriend to celebrate.”

“What, are we not good enough for them?” Ashley asked Veronica sarcastically.

“Oh, who cares?” Veronica asked.

The two brunettes approached each other to begin their own funtime.

“Hey!” Jasmine interrupted. “We didn’t say you could start without us!”

“Yeah!” Holly added. “You two just sit right there and do nothing until we decide it’s time to start.”

“So fucking petty.” Ashley said.

“Sore winners.” Veronica added.

It was exactly 6:00 PM. Jasmine and Holly made love on that matted floor for exactly three hours and spent the next three hours playing with their new toys. They loved to rub their victory in. By the end of it, all four girls were covered in sweat and each other’s juices. As the clock struck midnight, they all got up and showered, washing the sex off of themselves. As they got dressed and were about to leave, Jasmine asked them something.

“So, how did we do?” She asked.

“Ash and I have to discuss that amongst each other.” Veronica said. “You’ll find out when we send your grades to Tamara.”

“We kicked their pussies, Jazz. That’s all that matters.” Holly said.

“One last thing.” Ashley said. “You two may not have objectively taken my dream from me but you still beat Veronica in some form. You realize that means that I’ll have to beat both of you one on one someday, right?”

“We’ll be waiting when the time is right.” Jasmine replied. “For now, we have a cartel to take down. Right, Hol?”

“Right.” Holly asked. “But don’t cry when you lose again.”

“We’ll see, you hot bitches. We’ll see.” Ashley shot back.

The two cop babes then exited the room, wondering how Vanessa and Nicole did against their examiners. Gwen and Felicia.
    Last edited by YuriLesboLover; March 5th, 2023 at 01:19 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Finals: Part 1

Now here and fully uncensored. Enjoy.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Finals: Part 1

Hot !! I liked it !
    So, now part two will be landed soon here and then the friendly but wild and passionate s3xfight between Tamara and Mrs Red...
    I can hardly wait...